Help me get over my broken heart..advice please [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Help me get over my broken heart..advice please

02-03-2010, 04:05 AM
Okay here goes;

Most of my teenage and adult life I have had very little luck with the ladies unfortunately. But throughout it all the last many years there has been someone very special in my life who I always talked to, we'd never met however (she lives in a different country) and you could not imagine how close we became.

I know so many people would mock the credibility of an internet friendship, but it's true, we talked for hours and hours almost every day for about 4-7 years. Even though she wasn't single for a lot of that time, there was always this feeling of great hope when we talked, and I don't believe it was just in my head, as if you know "I wish guys/girls around here were like you" etc and just a very deep connection, much deeper than I could ever illustrate here as she made read this site and I don't want to be declearing too many personal things we have said.

Anyway over the last few years I had thought so much about going over and visiting her, and finally last month I did it, after so much anticipation we met in January 2010. It was absolutely amazing the entire time I was with her, the first few days we were so warm to each other, did everything together and I have zero regrets, but as time went on it just became obvious that she just did not feel the same way I did about her..

It's just so difficult to get past it, not only did I build this up in my head but my life had got so unsatisfying to me here that I was pinging all my hopes on this girl basically, was going to move overseas etc if if all worked out and yeah..I mean I just have to work on things in my life here and try and make them better, and It looks like I still have her as a friend so thats a plus (although it's still weird but were working through it).

It's just so sad, it's hard to get motivated for anything anymore..everything I built up so much is crushed and I came back feeling like I had little to live for. I lost a fair few close friends before I left and i'm trying to mend those fences now and focus on some of the few good friends I do have, but I find it so hard to meet women..even when I go out clubbing they wont dance with me and it's just so hard to keep their attention..the few relationships I have had have never lasted longer than a few weeks (that was back in school, so only even saw them a few times)..I just find it impossible..the girls always say "you'll find someone perfect for you one day"..but it's just so patronising..those are the women who dismissed me as an option so it's like hearing someone say "you weren't good enough for me but someone else will take ya"..it just sucks so much.

What advice do ya'll have to get past this? I know there will probably be not a day in my life I won't think about her till I die..I think about her all the time and have for so long now..I do have hobbies and sports I play (only watch tennis, but play other sports) and I am looking forward to getting back into these..it's hard because I used her as motivation/inspiration too.

Goldenoldie
02-03-2010, 10:00 AM
This probably won't help, but you're not the only one who has had this sort of experience.
I had an internet "girlfriend", travelled 300 miles to meet her, and immediately got dumped. Ok, it's different when you're 60, but it still feels bad.

The only advice I can give you is to try and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Concentrate on the positives, if you're young, healthy, educated, fed, sheltered and living in a free country, you are envied by billions.

It's an old cliche, but count your blessings.

Denaon
02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
This probably won't help, but you're not the only one who has had this sort of experience.
I had an internet "girlfriend", travelled 300 miles to meet her, and immediately got dumped. Ok, it's different when you're 60, but it still feels bad.

The only advice I can give you is to try and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Concentrate on the positives, if you're young, healthy, educated, fed, sheltered and living in a free country, you are envied by billions.

Great advice.
You just need time to heal the scar this relationship caused you. Trust me...you'll be over her one day.
Sometimes when meeting someone new we put all our efforts in it, and it doesn't help us much. Cause we act clumsy, we seem needy and nervous and that's certainly not appealing. Be more confident of yourself.
I'd skip online relationships, only as a practice ground, that way you might learn how to talk to girls if you need to. No matter how great things are in these internet relationships, reality is always different. We're all still human and chemistry between people is quite important. Focus on girls you can interact with since the beginning.
About this girl, you'll survive :smooch:

superslam77
02-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Okay here goes;

Most of my teenage and adult life I have had very little luck with the ladies unfortunately. But throughout it all the last many years there has been someone very special in my life who I always talked to, we'd never met however (she lives in a different country) and you could not imagine how close we became.

You need to work on ways to improve your chances with the ladies and not leave it to fate if it doesn't favor you. That internet stuff is more common than what you think.

I know so many people would mock the credibility of an internet friendship, but it's true, we talked for hours and hours almost every day for about 4-7 years. Even though she wasn't single for a lot of that time, there was always this feeling of great hope when we talked, and I don't believe it was just in my head, as if you know "I wish guys/girls around here were like you" etc and just a very deep connection, much deeper than I could ever illustrate here as she made read this site and I don't want to be declearing too many personal things we have said.

Something similar to you happened to me years ago and she ended up being a fake. After that i found a perfect one but couldn't work because of the distance. Not recommended...

Stop taking women personally and seriously :o
It's for your own health and good...don't try to be nice at all costs. Are you religious?

Anyway over the last few years I had thought so much about going over and visiting her, and finally last month I did it, after so much anticipation we met in January 2010. It was absolutely amazing the entire time I was with her, the first few days we were so warm to each other, did everything together and I have zero regrets, but as time went on it just became obvious that she just did not feel the same way I did about her..

This is default with girls(especially hot ones). Just think...you are a guy that has been desperate, sorry to say it like that. And she is a woman who has no problems getting any guy she wants for anything she wants. So you cannot expect her to think like you.

It's just so difficult to get past it, not only did I build this up in my head but my life had got so unsatisfying to me here that I was pinging all my hopes on this girl basically, was going to move overseas etc if if all worked out and yeah..I mean I just have to work on things in my life here and try and make them better, and It looks like I still have her as a friend so thats a plus (although it's still weird but were working through it).

You see that's a big problem...why are you supposed to work hard or sacrifice yourself for women when they wouldn't lift a finger for you?

The last part is correct, work on yourself. You should be thinking about nothing else for now. To be honest any guy with a decent income and say a car could get girls even with a horseshit face. So that tells me that you should just put the focus on work, maybe go to a gym and a clothes store.(yes i know this is hideous douchebaggery...but unfortunately that's what average girls love). I personally send most of these girls to fuck off :wavey:

It's just so sad, it's hard to get motivated for anything anymore..everything I built up so much is crushed and I came back feeling like I had little to live for. I lost a fair few close friends before I left and i'm trying to mend those fences now and focus on some of the few good friends I do have, but I find it so hard to meet women..even when I go out clubbing they wont dance with me and it's just so hard to keep their attention..the few relationships I have had have never lasted longer than a few weeks (that was back in school, so only even saw them a few times)..I just find it impossible..the girls always say "you'll find someone perfect for you one day"..but it's just so patronising..those are the women who dismissed me as an option so it's like hearing someone say "you weren't good enough for me but someone else will take ya"..it just sucks so much.

That absolutely sucks...it's these same type of girls that want to be with you after they get tired of everyone else. Put female friends at their place when they say that sort of thing and never get attached.

What advice do ya'll have to get past this? I know there will probably be not a day in my life I won't think about her till I die..I think about her all the time and have for so long now..I do have hobbies and sports I play (only watch tennis, but play other sports) and I am looking forward to getting back into these..it's hard because I used her as motivation/inspiration too.

Nothing a few books won't solve. I for myself learned to never give a shit about these things anymore. Hobbies and sports are a great thing, time is for yourself not for careless/hypocrite girls. Oh yeah you can get over the initial period of a heartbreak with masturbation/sex well doh. Just make sure you reject her a few times for another friend :devil:

Listen don't force things, always go casual. Chill and always relax :wavey:

Never take them personally because they always out there for their own benefit...So benefit yourself bro. Do such things as hiking and mountain bike(ask CD the guy is master).

Also go to the castle if things are wrong...good people there :wavey:
good luck old sport :wavey:

StevoTG
02-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Now is probably a good time to find out what motivates you and makes you tick. You said that you're looking forward to playing some sports already. Think about it, you're totally down in the dumps but there's something that you're already looking forward to. Is there anything else in this tough time that makes you feel something other than despair? If so, these are things that are a vital part of your make-up as a person, this would be a good place to focus your attention - I mean, it's better than sitting around and crying your life away. There are people who think back on someone special that 'got away', every day for the rest of their lives.. that's not to say that a lot of these people aren't genuinely happy :)

FairWeatherFan
02-03-2010, 12:52 PM
It's just so difficult to get past it, not only did I build this up in my head but my life had got so unsatisfying to me here that I was pinging all my hopes on this girl basically, was going to move overseas etc if if all worked out and yeah.. I lost a fair few close friends before I left and i'm trying to mend those fences now and focus on some of the few good friends I do have, but I find it so hard to meet women..even when I go out clubbing they wont dance with me and it's just so hard to keep their attention..the few relationships I have had have never lasted longer than a few weeks (that was back in school, so only even saw them a few times)..I just find it impossible..the girls always say "you'll find someone perfect for you one day"..but it's just so patronising..those are the women who dismissed me as an option so it's like hearing someone say "you weren't good enough for me but someone else will take ya"..it just sucks so much.

The above is harmful thinking IMO. All your hopes should not be 'pinned' on one person. And you should not judge yourself based on other people's reactions to you. Not everyone in the world is going to be popular with the opposite sex or have many friends. Moreover, the sad truth is that human relationships can also be ephemeral, unreciprocated or turn from fulfilling to arduous.

You first and foremost have to find happiness in yourself - in your work, recreation and beliefs. This is a far sounder approach to achieve happiness than relying on another person. The fact that you are 'pinning all your hopes' on this one girl obviously suggests that you are not deriving enough satisfaction from the rest of your life, and this is your real problem.

Someone above suggested self-improvement, and I agree - but this should not be done to attract other people. That can only be a shallow attraction. You should focus on becoming the person you want to be. The people you do attract will therefore be the ones most compatible with who you are, and it is from these relationships that you will derive the most fulfilment.

Harmless
02-03-2010, 08:06 PM
First of all, :hug:. You seam to be honestly distraught by misguided emotions and that's always sad to see. :awww:
Hope you get over it soon.
Secondly, I think the answer to your question has a lot to do with the exact thing that you seam to have been neglecting. Why think about women all that much in the first place, seriously? No woman can magically fix your life and give you all that you thought was missing. You have to focus on yourself first. What do you really want to do, what kind of a person do you want to be, how do you want to treat those around you... Those are all questions far more relevant than "Why is this chick not into me?".
Forget about the way (you think) other people treat you, and think about how you treat them, and how you treat and percieve yourself.
A deep connection with another human being is a beautiful thing, but it's not going to fix anything that you haven't already worked on yourself.
You don't need to discard your emotions, just try to clarify them for yourself. Maybe what you wanted, she never had to give, and vice-versa.

Ilovetheblues_86
02-04-2010, 08:11 AM
I agree with the other posters.
One day someone will like you for real if you try to make something for yourself and for the world, and take away the idea that you have not luck with the ladies.
this part self-improvement, and I agree - but this should not be done to attract other people. That can only be a shallow attraction. You should focus on becoming the person you want to be. The people you do attract will therefore be the ones most compatible with who you are, and it is from these relationships that you will derive the most fulfilment.
is a very good message indeed.

Henry Chinaski
02-04-2010, 11:51 AM
I reckon you should man the fuck up.

Action Jackson
02-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Stop starting stupid threads on GM for a start. Go out and enjoy life, you are young, time does not stand still for anyone.

If you aren't happy within, then the chicks are going to see this and that doesn't help you in a way. Sort the inside out and then the rest will work out eventually.

Goldenoldie
02-04-2010, 04:11 PM

Yeah, right, that's very helpful to the guy!

It takes a different sort of guts to go on the web, bare your soul and ask for advice. Maybe he's a bit of a saddo, but if you've got nothing constructive to say, say nothing.

Not everybody can be like you, big man.

Everko
02-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Arranged marraige.

MurrayFan1
02-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Furiously masturbating 4 times a day is the answer! You can thank me later.

02-05-2010, 03:42 AM

Well I don't know about that, maybe it's worse, when your older you don't have the advantage of knowing you should have many more decades to meet someone..

I try not to feel sorry for myself. I know in my heart of hearts I tried my hardest. Was I perfect? No. Could I have done some things differently or appeared with a better facade or more appropriate mindset? Yes, but not without the aid of hindsight.

And even if I had, I am convinced it still wouldn't have been enough to secure her.

And your right, I am extremely lucky. I am employed, live in a 2 story freehold $800K house with a swimming pool, spa pool and virtually foolproof financial security. I stand to inherit between $1-3 million dollars unadjusted for inflation in the future.

But yet I was prepared to sacrifice all of that for her. I know people my age who have absolutely nothing material and live from week to week in squalor. But they are happier than me at times, they are in relationships and have that different kind of security. They probably long for the security I have, but yet some days you could honestly put a Ferari, suitcase full of money and all else infront of me, and after what I went through with this girl, it wouldn't even make me smile.

I was prepared to sacrifice it all to be with her, but at least I know I don't have to I suppose, she made the choice for me. Maybe she didn't want it on her head.

ExcaliburII
02-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Hey, I read the story and the answers above.

I had a similar story some time ago, I was 16-17 maybe, it was not through the internet though. I met a girl and we were very good (very very very good) friends for some time, she had a bf at the time who I also knew.
One day I realized I had fallen in love with her and didnt want to ruin the relationship so didnt tell her a word. I felt very unlucky for the situation I was in, and I always thought about how happy I would be if I could be with her. About 1 month later we were both half-drunk and we both discovered the same thing from the other one. Long story anyway, the ending is that we were completely mad and unhappy and ended in something completely unhealthy. After that I was kind of desesperate to find a good lady to be on my side, and after several failures, dating unfunny, unintelligent girls I realized there is no need wanting to have someone by your side if its not the girl you think will be the love of your life. The perfect girl will appear at some point, just dont wait for her or it will be unhealthy for you.

Meanwhile just have some fun :p Eventually you could meet the perfect girl too.

Sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes :p

:wavey:

Just enjoy life.

Ilovetheblues_86
02-06-2010, 02:55 AM
2003, girls doesnt like when the guys try to do everything for them, next time say you like some chick but dont say you will quit everything for her because if you marry her then and get in love with another girl you would leave her and everything for other girl too using the same logic haha.

Henry Chinaski
02-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Yeah, right, that's very helpful to the guy!

It takes a different sort of guts to go on the web, bare your soul and ask for advice. Maybe he's a bit of a saddo, but if you've got nothing constructive to say, say nothing.

Not everybody can be like you, big man.

I thought it was constructive. It's what I generally do when faced with girl trouble.

People need to escape their self-indulgence and get some perspective in these situationss. Watching the news is usually a good place to start. You'll see plenty of people with real problems.

Goldenoldie
02-06-2010, 01:22 PM
I thought it was constructive. It's what I generally do when faced with girl trouble.

People need to escape their self-indulgence and get some perspective in these situationss. Watching the news is usually a good place to start. You'll see plenty of people with real problems.

Much better! Your previous post implied that you didn't give a shit, whereas you've bothered to come back to the thread, so it's obvious that you do.

octatennis
02-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Bro, you suffer from the same ill i had once, and is that you same as it used to happen to me is that you are putting the pussy in a pedestal. At the beggining it is ok, for ladies you are a gentleman and the perfect guy but then there is always a moment when you have to turn into a monster because it is what she wants from you and instead you just keep praying to it and all comes down.

try to start drawing a girl in a pice of paper with her charm instrument a bit out of proportion(bigger), and start talking to it,
at the beggining is always scary cause such majesty makes you nerveous, it is a big presence, but then you will be ready for the occassion where you have to talk and interact with a real one.

that technique makes wonder with insecure people, i was such a loser and now I'M A PLAYER BABY, I'M A PLAYER!!

star
02-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Okay here goes;

Maybe this will sound cruel, but you need to get over this romantic "love her til I die" nonsense if you want to get better. Is there some reason to keep her as a friend? Let's face it, she's not going to be there for you as a real friend would be because she can't. She's not where you are.

You need a break from the wallowing in sorrow. She was your inspiration for life? No. You were going down the wrong path to spend so much time on an internet friend. She's a casual friend at best. You have to stop your obsession. And believe me. This is an obsession more than it is a love. Break the habit. If you must chat with her limit it to once a week at the absolute most and phase it out to once a month. As long as you keep talking to her, you will keep on being sad and obsessed. Stop organizing your life around whether she's on the internet.

Get out an do something good for other people and stop thinking about yourself. Volunteer at a soup kitchen -- anything. There are plenty of opportunities. When you stop thinking about yourself and what you are missing and start thinking about other people and what you can give them, you will find happiness start to creep back into your life.

Bingo. It's not easy, but that's what has to be done. Hearts get broken every single day. It's not tragic. Stop dwelling on it and start dwelling on more important things. Even if you never fall in love again, it doesn't mean you can't be happy. Nobody is capable of providing happiness for somebody else. People have to be happy because they want to be not because it depends on someone else. (I leave feelings for children out of this, of course.)

Vida
02-07-2010, 09:46 PM
sex is usually the best cure to these type of situations.

Bascule
02-07-2010, 11:21 PM
I see a lot of people spent their time writing something what can't be useful for you at this moment at all.
You have to let the time do what it has to do, advices are useless now. I understand that this pain is even dear to you as long as it is still a connection with your "dream". Just let the time pass by and the things will sooner or later look different for you.

Oh, I like such macho advises from a cool guys like Vida is himself or Chinaski or even octatennis with a story about his "pussy". :) Very productive at this moment.

Not to forget to add, ask another cool guy from this forum, the great warrior Clay death :), since he says it's the matter of practice. he may tell you how to do this exercise and then you would be cool too.

Bolar Bolabi
02-07-2010, 11:30 PM
I hate to say it but she probably had low self esteem and used you to make herself feel better.

I wouldn't even keep her as a friend.

Also, go out and sleep with someone. That is the best cure.

Goldenoldie
02-08-2010, 12:16 AM
I have one further piece of advice - change your user name, because 2003 holds too many memories for you.

Sunset of Age
02-08-2010, 02:14 AM
If anything, apart from what all earlier posters have said alreay - you're just trying too hard, mate.
Love & friendship come naturally, without any 'effort'. ;)

Good luck with dealing with it. :)

Bolar Bolabi
02-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Another thing - Don't talk to her for a while.

Let her chase you and when she does, ignore her for a bit, then talk to her later on.

If she doesn't chase you, then you know she wasn't worth it and shouldn't be sad.

Serenidad
02-08-2010, 09:42 AM
For sure if she seen your contributions to the MTF community she would never leave.

02-08-2010, 10:20 AM
I understand that this pain is even dear to you as long as it is still a connection with your "dream".

Wow, you opened my eyes to something even I didn't see :worship:

Bascule
02-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Wow, you opened my eyes to something even I didn't see :worship:

I remember what Marguerite Duras said in her best novel "L'amant" (The Lover) when she was leaving the land where she grew up as well as her first lover at the same moment: she was crying on the boat because of everything, but mostly because the pain she felt will leave her one day. That means the pain is just the other side of the happiness. When we lose the both, we become empty and feeling the emptiness inside is most likely being dead actually.
So, embrace your pain and pull out some creativity from the same. The greatest men on the Earth were the most creative when they were suffering.

Vida
02-08-2010, 09:09 PM
I remember what Marguerite Duras said in her best novel "L'amant" (The Lover) when she was leaving the land where she grew up as well as her first lover at the same moment: she was crying on the boat because of everything, but mostly because the pain she felt will leave her one day. That means the pain is just the other side of the happiness. When we lose the both, we become empty and feeling the emptiness inside is most likely being dead actually.
So, embrace your pain and pull out some creativity from the same. The greatest men on the Earth were the most creative when they were suffering.

that is a very very good piece of advice.

also, it is applicable to situations other than OP is in.

Apemant
02-08-2010, 11:41 PM
2003, I'm curious about one thing though.... suppose it was the other way around? Suppose you weren't into her at all, once you finally met, but realized she was completely infatuated with you? It's probably hard to imagine right now, but do try. How do you think it would make you feel?

Sophocles
02-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Never, ever spend years talking every day for hours on end with a woman you've never met. If you don't move the relationship on to a physical level smartly - which is largely impossible to do with somebody on the other side of the world - you will be put in the friend zone and find it nearly impossible to get out - especially after a period of years; & if you make yourself always available, the woman will lose respect for you, however much she enjoys talking to you (women fancy men who don't need them, they like in some sense to look up to a man), & you'll end up counselling her about the men she actually is f*cking, which is not a nice place to be. Never invest all your hopes in one woman - at least not until you've got to the point where you're having regular sex & she's begging you to marry her. Realise there is much more to life than women & relationships. We've all been there, or somewhere similar, but you need to learn from your mistakes as soon as possible or this part of your life will be frustrating & depressing for ever. The good thing is it's easy to change. If you put your wish for a relationship in perspective and concentrate on other parts of your life, not only will you be happier without a relationship, but also you'll be more likely to get one, and more likely to find it fun when you do.

star
02-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Not to forget to add, ask another cool guy from this forum, the great warrior Clay death :), since he says it's the matter of practice. he may tell you how to do this exercise and then you would be cool too.

This man does not treat women with respect. So, really, no one should take advice from him.

Getta
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Realise there is much more to life than women & relationships.

so many things to do and see there, even strange things, while you're out of love... and it's a lot more adventurous...

Sophocles
02-09-2010, 06:21 PM
so many things to do and see there, even strange things, while you're out of love... and it's a lot more adventurous...

‘Love seeketh not Itself to please,
‘Nor for itself hath any care;
‘But for another gives its ease,
‘And builds a heaven in Hell's despair.’

So sang a little Clod of Clay,
Trodden with the cattle's feet :
But a Pebble of the brook
Warbled out these metres meet :

‘Love seeketh only Self to please,
‘To bind another to its delight ;
‘Joys in another's loss of ease,
‘And builds a Hell in Heaven's despite.’

- William Blake.

Being in love sucks. Having fun is better.

Getta
02-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Being in love sucks. Having fun is better.

unless, of course, you're paving your way for Diotima's later stages.

- William Blake.

thanks. :D

it was Jim Jarmusch who introduced me to Blake's poetry.

Sophocles
02-09-2010, 10:13 PM
unless, of course, you're paving your way for Diotima's later stages.

You're better off staying in & reading a book if that's what you're after. :)

Rafa = Fed Killa
02-10-2010, 04:20 AM

Fuck Yeah, man up and use some logic

02-10-2010, 11:55 PM
They probably all got sick of being asked repeatedly;

"Was it good for you, old sport?"

:devil:

02-12-2010, 10:08 PM
2003, I'm curious about one thing though.... suppose it was the other way around? Suppose you weren't into her at all, once you finally met, but realized she was completely infatuated with you? It's probably hard to imagine right now, but do try. How do you think it would make you feel?

It's impossible to answer that question because I am infatuated with her.

Besides, it would be too different. I would give her a chance. She being a female and a fairly foxy lady is always going to have other options, other guys interested so it's easier for her to dismiss me.

Me? I could only get one lady interested in me in a year or something. Totally different scenario.

12-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Think im finally starting to lose this despair for good, but for old times sake, heres a pic of me and her, her being on the right of me..

The only one I have of us :confused:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs258.ash1/18532_463735170001_544180001_10752757_1551540_n.jp g

Easilly the sexiest company I have ever shared a bed with even if nothing happened :worship:

Chiseller
12-18-2010, 02:55 AM
The stache does not laugh.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-18-2010, 08:22 AM
As one crosses the bridge of a Golden Coast
As one shares bird`s light rays squandering on blonde
fairly fetched hairs, yours, which you have fond,
a juvenile aussie look expelling: "almost "

Almost, the marks on face kisses, a ghost
almost-marks of pictures of a love, dawned
the sun in aussie lands, the almost-host
of a far away shelter, a bond-almost.

2003-2010

Ilovetheblues_86
12-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Couldnt be more cheesier but I must campaign.

Johnny_Bravo
12-19-2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poU6EEiwWhA

enjoy ;)

Blackbriar
12-20-2010, 05:41 PM
OP: It is just my personal opinion, but do not post again this kind of things on the internet. Internet is very dangerous, it is not Carebears' Land. Do not expose your emotions or intimate life like this on the net. Once it is on the net, it will never completely disappear, there will always be some kind of trace even if it seems unconsequential. Even if some people want to discuss with you, you should PM them first, so millions of other people can't read what you're really feeling. I repeat, it is only my personal view. And don't worry too much, times heals all the pains.

Sapeod
12-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Tough guy Chinaski :retard: