Andy Agassi ROFL [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Andy Agassi ROFL

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 10:09 PM
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2004-09-03/200409031094310923823.html

rofl think they messed up a bit :)

"Q. The other young Americans have had another real difficult Slam. You're the only young American left, with Andre. Could you comment on the troubles the other young Americans are having and reflect on that for a moment.

ANDY AGASSI: Yeah, I mean, more than anything I'm just disappointed for them. You know, I watched some of Mardy's match. I didn't watch -- I watched the first set of Taylor's, and he won it. I don't know. I mean, I think it's -- it's just about getting over that hump in the Slams, you know. I had trouble early on, too, kinda progressing past a certain point. I was getting the same questions. So, you know, I think it's just a matter of breaking through, and hopefully it will happen for them sooner rather than later."

melissa7
09-05-2004, 02:17 AM
:spit: Wow that took me a long time to see the mistake.

Man... I would've put my money on Andy dating Mardy before Andre. I wonder how Steffi feels about this.

Éowyn
09-05-2004, 02:31 AM
lols is it just me that actually loves the idea ofandy and mardy lols

tangerine_dream
09-06-2004, 09:40 PM
All signs say that Andy and Mardy were meant to be together. ;)

"Andy Agassi" hee! I've actually heard fans call out "Go Andre!" when Andy was playing. No, I'm not making that up. :lol:

superpinkone37
09-06-2004, 09:44 PM
lololol :lol: reading the interview thingy the first time i didnt even notice it, lol. i had just read through it (like when it came out) and then someone said something in another thread and then i had to go look at it again hehe

Éowyn
09-06-2004, 10:53 PM
lololol :lol: reading the interview thingy the first time i didnt even notice it, lol. i had just read through it (like when it came out) and then someone said something in another thread and then i had to go look at it again hehe

i did the same i didn't notice it when i reda it at first it wasn't till i was putting it up on RO that i spotted it.

Golfnduck
09-08-2004, 05:18 PM
LOL!! I thought that was pretty funny when I read it. :eek: But you gotta keep your eye on those newspaper reporters. They'll say just about anything. :rolleyes:

Éowyn
09-08-2004, 09:15 PM
maybe their predicting the future and andre is gonna have another kid and call him andy and one day he'll be a huge tennis player too and they're just preempting it!

superpinkone37
09-09-2004, 12:22 AM
LOL!! I thought that was pretty funny when I read it. :eek: But you gotta keep your eye on those newspaper reporters. They'll say just about anything. :rolleyes:

lmao yeah those reporters are just :retard:

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 12:24 AM
lmao yeah those reporters are just :retard:

the reporters are michael jackson?????