Pim Pim Fans...THE CHIT CHAT THREAD :) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Pim Pim Fans...THE CHIT CHAT THREAD :)

Pages : [1] 2

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 06:12 PM
I was thinking before pim pim gets to know us shouldn't we get to know each other??

I think that would be cool, it would create a real sense of friendships, community!! :)

Copy and paste these headings when ya post ;)
Name:
How long have u liked pim pim:
Other comments:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Siobhan :wavey:
Sex: Female
Hobbies: Playing tennis, hockey, watching many sports including footy and tennis. Going shopping with my mates, going to footy matches and tennis tournies.
How long have u liked pim pim: Since around May, June 2004
Other comments: Pim Pim is just adorable and I can't wait to go to uni ;)

Sharon
09-04-2004, 08:21 PM
hmm i guess i'll be second :)

Name: Sharon :wavey:
Sex: female
Hobbies: anything with tennis, hangin out w/ friendz, watchin buncha sports, and watching movies
How long have u liked pim pim: since around march 2004 :D
Other comments: hmm... my favorite colors red lol (wanted to say something different :lol: )

Jexy
09-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Name: Anna
Age: 22 (feeling really old in comparison to 17 and 15 :) )
Sex:female
Hobbies: reading, website design, anime, tennis, chats with friends, some tv...
How long have u liked pim pim: since Sunday, July 25, 2004 he has been my fav player
Other comments: I'm feeling really old... ya.. hoping someone else is older! :) Other then that I got to University studying Anthropology, Psychology and French.

skeiji
09-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Name: Jiayu (it's Chinese :D )
Sex: Female :dance:
Hobbies: reading,watching tv :drive:
How long have u liked pim pim: since Saturday, February 21, 2004 :bounce:
Other comments: i just can speak a little English.................. :secret:

Kristen
09-05-2004, 03:49 AM
Name: Kristen

Hobbies: Watching tennis, Volleyball, reading, theatre, Maintaining my Yahoo groups (and hoping to get to 100 members one day soon!)

How long have u liked pim pim: Since January 2003, when I first saw that ass Mardy Fish (Siobhan, this is just after I watched Mardy lose his temper) beat him in the first round. That was the first year I saw him... In his final round of qualifying, and then against Fish in Round 1. Great player! I don't mind Mardy so much now.

Other comments: I am a Pisces, I study Land Management and Conservation at University, and I work as a waiter at Taronga Zoo (overlooking Sydney-Harbour Bridge/Opera House :) If Jonas, Jurgen, Alexander or Jarkko play PimPim, then I am forced to cheer against him. He's capable of beating them, lol so I need to share the support around a bit ;) My favourite memory of PimPim is from DC doubles this year, against Australia :)

Luna
09-05-2004, 07:22 AM
Name: my Chinese name is C.CHEN(means morning)
Sex: F
Hobbies: watching sports especially football and tennis,chat with fridens,eating delicious food especially icecream
How long have u liked pim pim: i don't know exactly.Thanks to skeiji introduce pimpim in Chinese tennis forum that makes me like him.
Other comments: Jexy,maybe i am older than you.I have graduate from university this summer and now i am finding a job,it's really very hard to find a satisfactory and high salary job.My worst course is English ,so poor. :sad:

Toppu
09-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Oh my !!

Am I the only one ??

- male fan
- the oldest

well ok, let me introduce myself
Name: Pongpat (Or just call me TOP)
Sex: M
Hobbies: for sure playing tennis, I also enjoy badminton, volleyball and many more. BUt most of the time I have to study for master's degree.
How long have u liked pim pim: since his first title, I feel like he's the one to watch.
Other comments: I used to have a website dedicated to Magnus Norman. Now I'm probably the oldest. I'm a graduate student. My major is International Relations and am working on a thesis. At first my aim is to become diplomat but now I'm applying for flight attendant position so that I can travel all around the world more often and it's a chance to meet tennis players in person. By the way Thai is my first language, then English and then Deutsch.

Nice to know you all better.

Yoav
09-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Name: Yoav :eek:
Sex: Male
Hobbies: watching & playing Tennis, Skiing (not really possible in Israel thoguh), Computers (90% of the time at tennis forums), TV
How long have u liked pim pim: since i first saw him playing on TV (at Memphis SF). i like all Swedish players in genera, i really like their style of play, but Pim Pim is just amazing, along with Enqvist, they are my all time favorites.
Other comments: i finshed school 2 monthes ago, and like every 18 years old Israeli i have to join the army for at least 3 years, so until March (the month in which i'll join the army) i'm free :)

Jexy
09-05-2004, 06:27 PM
hey y'all! I just want to say nice to meet everyone who posted! and everyone who will still post as well :)

Kat!
09-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Name: Kat
Age: do I have to say? lol > I'm old around here! well, not that much but anyway....
Sex: pretty obvious isn't it?
Hobbies: making websites, movies, books, music... etc etc!

How long have u liked pim pim: hmm tough one to call, first noticed him April last year (2003) in the DC tie b/w Australia & Sweden!! goodness me... then saw him a few times in Sydney & Melbourne this year - and just had to find out more about him! lol.

Other comments: can't wait to see pimpim again in January....!!

lizabeth..*
09-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Hmm well...hello everyone!! Thought I would finally post here...I am actually a fan of Pim Pim's....mostly thanks to Kat :lol: But I have been lurking around here for a while...thought I might as well introduce my self!!

Name: Liz
Sex: Female.
Hobbies: Dancing, Basketball, Tennis....eating fine food :lol:

How long have u liked pim pim: First saw him playing @ the Aus v Sweden tie last year...had hear about him before that but watching him play was just lovely!!

Other comments: I will try and post here as much as possible...but I am really lazy...so let's hope for the best! :lol:

skeiji
09-07-2004, 01:43 PM
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10~~~~~wow!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

björkfish
Sharon
Jexy
skeiji
Bjorkman_Girl
Luna
Toppu
Yoav
*~kat
lizabeth..*

:cool: :cool: :cool:

sol
09-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Hi, everybody!:D
Name: Solangel (Or just call me Sol)
Hobbies: To play tennis & softball, to watch many sports as tennis (of course), baseball, soccer, ....
How long have u liked pim pim: Since "Pim Pim" got his 1st title early this year...
Other comments: I'm Computer Engineer. I've got a degree in Telecommunication. I'm working full-time as CIO. I don't speak Enghish well. My native languages are Spanish and Italian (my parents are Italian). My third language is English because it is necessary for my business. I understand a little German and French because my mother did live at Switzerland. :D

Sommarsverige
09-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone :wavey: :wavey:

Okay, then I will also introduce myself!

Name: Birte
Loacation: Hamburg / Germany (but my "real" home is Sweden)
Hobbies: Travelling, reading, sports (of course mainly tennis!)
How long have you liked Pim Pim: Very difficult question, but I think it was 2 years ago, when he was playing doubles together with Lleyton in Stockholm. But as I have supported all the Swedish guys since many years, I cannot really say when I "discovered" Pim Pim the 1st time for real.
Other comments: I like it very much that so many people support Pim Pim. I got the impression the last years that Swedish tennis was not that popular anymore (at least not on the tournaments I went to), but it´s great to see that it has changed!
My biggest wish: to see Magnus Norman come back very soon :bounce:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-07-2004, 04:58 PM
Hey everyone thanks for introducing yourselfs :wavey: now we are all friends not just mtf buddies ;) :bounce:

misyou25
09-07-2004, 05:50 PM
does pim pim have a belly piercing?????

Aleksa's Laydee
09-07-2004, 07:06 PM
No and here us where u talk to other pim pim fans, are u one?

Jexy
09-07-2004, 09:25 PM
does pim pim have a belly piercing?????

I think I know what you're referring to. In the match against Koubek, they showed a belly with a pierced navel. Well it wasnt pimpim.. it was Koubek who has that piercing... :p lol... oh how stylish LOL :dance:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Name: Alison
Hobbies: playing/watching tennis listening to music
How long have u liked pim pim: since July 21, 2004
Other comments: I want to live in Sweden. I will start out living in England, meet Enqvist at Wimbledon, marry him and move to Sweden!!

Sharon
09-08-2004, 12:01 AM
hey alison... im from illinois too :D

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-08-2004, 12:35 AM
awesome!

misyou25
09-08-2004, 08:32 AM
i know it wasnt pim pim with the belly piercing. i know both. i just wondered, heard somewhere something strange. anyway, hope he'll beat up andy :)

Kristen
09-08-2004, 10:21 AM
No and here us where u talk to other pim pim fans, are u one?

English please Siobhan ;) hehe... Hey, remember the other day I tried to explain how to encourage your brain to dream about pimpim? I may have stolen the dream from you :tape: You didnt miss much though. PimPim and I were on a train, and we missed our stop (my stop), so I did an interview in the 5 minutes it took to get the train back to my station! :lol: I'll have to watch that eurosport video again ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-08-2004, 01:38 PM
English please Siobhan ;) hehe... Hey, remember the other day I tried to explain how to encourage your brain to dream about pimpim? I may have stolen the dream from you :tape: You didnt miss much though. PimPim and I were on a train, and we missed our stop (my stop), so I did an interview in the 5 minutes it took to get the train back to my station! :lol: I'll have to watch that eurosport video again ;)

Sorry i have trouble spelling when i type fast......slowly.....or at all :tape: :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: you stole my dream!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: i didnt even dream about lindsay when i was late watchin her match and getting pics...man this doesnt work at all. I have pim pim on the cover of one of my school books so man i see him like 5 times a day...its gotta work 1 time hehe :( :)

misyou25
09-08-2004, 04:22 PM
come on, kick andy's ass ;)

Sharon
09-08-2004, 11:25 PM

hmmm how DO you encourage ur brain :p i might wanna try it out one day ;)

Kristen
09-09-2004, 02:24 AM
hmmm how DO you encourage ur brain :p i might wanna try it out one day ;)

You wish to have a dream about Alexander Popp instead, and you're rewarded with a pimpim one, lol! I think I had the dream because I watched that long interview skeiji posted, just before I went to bed. I got lucky ;) :yeah:

Jexy
09-09-2004, 05:06 AM
hmm.. dont think I want to dream about pimpim.... he's my fav player no doubt, but that's where I draw the line. The only famous person I ever dreamed of was a backstreet boy and we both had to use the toilet :p
(please don't ask)

And i hope you guys should know that it's quite likely he'll be reading these posts one day!!! [pimpim, not backstreet boys].... (quite quite likely) :toothy:

LOL... I better force myself to get some sleep.. dont know why I cant.. must be all the excitement in the air..... or a full bladder.

:zzz:

Kristen
09-09-2004, 08:06 AM
hmm.. dont think I want to dream about pimpim.... he's my fav player no doubt, but that's where I draw the line. The only famous person I ever dreamed of was a backstreet boy and we both had to use the toilet :p
(please don't ask)

And i hope you guys should know that it's quite likely he'll be reading these posts one day!!! [pimpim, not backstreet boys].... (quite quite likely) :toothy:

LOL... I better force myself to get some sleep.. dont know why I cant.. must be all the excitement in the air..... or a full bladder.

:zzz:

**runs quickly to check previous posts regarding pimpim**
LOL If he ever reads what my dreams were, I'm ok with that :lol: they weren't sinister or anything dodgy :o lol ;) The only slightly dodgy dream I've had is marrying a certain tennis player :o How embarrassing. Kom igen pimpim! Looking forward to finally seeing a pimpim match in its full glory :D

Jexy, which Backstreet Boy? Was it Kevin? lol he was my favourite :haha:

Sharon
09-09-2004, 11:39 AM
**runs quickly to check previous posts regarding pimpim**
LOL If he ever reads what my dreams were, I'm ok with that :lol: they weren't sinister or anything dodgy :o lol ;) The only slightly dodgy dream I've had is marrying a certain tennis player :o How embarrassing. Kom igen pimpim! Looking forward to finally seeing a pimpim match in its full glory :D

Jexy, which Backstreet Boy? Was it Kevin? lol he was my favourite :haha:

:lol: how ironic, he was my fave backstrert boy too :p

the only dream i've ever had was i met ferrero in madrid and asked for his autograph and talked... :o then he just disappeared :rolleyes: see how pathetic i am??? lol

Aleksa's Laydee
09-09-2004, 01:09 PM

Hows that then :confused:

I have dreamnt about a footballer i like... stephan andersen :drool: and lindsay :D

crazzzy_grrl
09-13-2004, 03:30 AM
Hi all :wavey:

Name: Jess
Sex:Female obviously (check the name ;) )
Hobbies: Hmm... don't have time for hobbies atm, but i did play netball but the seasons over
How long have u liked pim pim: Only since the start of this year. I discovered him by being a fan of Lleyton Hewitts... but you'll be pleased to know that my heart was pulling slightly towards pim pim than lleyton during the semi just coz i wanted the underdog to win
Other comments: Hmm... I'm not that much of an exciting person. Studying at uni atm, love my aussie rules football (Go eagles!!!) and thats about it

Aleksa's Laydee
09-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Hey Jess :wavey:

Jexy
09-15-2004, 01:03 AM
Hows that then :confused:

I have dreamnt about a footballer i like... stephan andersen :drool: and lindsay :D

;) cause this forum is really easily findable on search engines... :angel: that's how I found it.. and that's how he can find it too.. should he chose to look up his own name LOL :cool:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-15-2004, 01:09 AM
hey, it's not that crazy... i've looked up my own name... didn't find much, but that's expected.

COMEON PIM PIM, find us :aplot:

Sharon
09-15-2004, 01:41 AM
hey, it's not that crazy... i've looked up my own name... didn't find much, but that's expected.

COMEON PIM PIM, find us :aplot:

im pretty sure if he typed pimpim johansson on google.com, he's gonna get mtf on there
and i looked up my name once and i got some actress from the 80's :lol: quite sad, she started and ended her career before i was born

anyways :wavey: to all the new fans and post more often!!! :D

Kristen
09-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Happy birthday Toppu! :wavey:
:hug:

Jexy
09-15-2004, 09:27 AM
im pretty sure if he typed pimpim johansson on google.com, he's gonna get mtf on there
and i looked up my name once and i got some actress from the 80's :lol: quite sad, she started and ended her career before i was born

anyways :wavey: to all the new fans and post more often!!! :D

Actress from the 80s, eh? I got a mobster's wife! :rolleyes: from them 20s or 30s. Hope it wasnt my past life!

Happy bday Toppu! :wavey:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Happy Birthday :D

Hehe....he should look us up :yeah:

*goes to look her my name*

Results: A load of crap :haha: ah dear im not famous yet

Kristen
09-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Just did a search on myself (that sounds kinky or something).
Kristen Egan - American basketballer
Bjorkman Girl - tennis fan who resides in mtf. I also found something i wrote on sweden.com asking for swedish penpals 3 or 4 years ago :rolleyes: how tragic!!

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-15-2004, 11:29 PM
wow... everyone seems pretty quiet today... pim pim, why did you take this week off? we have nothing to talk about!!!

Sharon
09-15-2004, 11:41 PM
wow... everyone seems pretty quiet today... pim pim, why did you take this week off? we have nothing to talk about!!!

its gonna be like this for 3 whole weeks :sad: :lol:
thats why we all look up our names :p
so... anyone got a topic of conversation lol :confused:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-15-2004, 11:56 PM
i'll start a topic...

does anyone know about the game "the sims"? if you've played it and love it, "the sims 2" came out today, and i will pick up my copy tomorrow!!! i'm SO excited!!! well, i don't want to go on, in case you have no idea what i'm talking about, but if anyone wants to talk about, i'll be glad to!!!

(sorry it's not about tennis, but i'm just so excited to the point that i can't wait any longer!!)

Toppu
09-16-2004, 08:59 AM
Thank you guys. I'm quite old now. :rolleyes:

Yeah.. it's so quiet. What ? Now we have sims2 ?

Yoav
09-16-2004, 09:19 AM
its gonna be like this for 3 whole weeks :sad: :lol:
thats why we all look up our names :p
so... anyone got a topic of conversation lol :confused:
omg :eek:
3 weeks without Pim Pim :sad: :o :(

Jexy
09-16-2004, 12:05 PM
I got a Pimpim topic... why is he taking 3 weeks off... and then comming back for 5 straight weeks?? Isnt that a little.....:cuckoo:?? LOL :lol:

He can't possibly train enough in 3 weeks to withstand so much. It's not only physical pressure but also mental stress that he'll be constantly under. Pimpim just makes the strangest choices. He should hire me as an agent or analysist.. :p I can make better ones! ;)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-16-2004, 12:24 PM
maybe he wants a few weeks to be with jaslyn and his family and friends...?

Kristen
09-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Jonas is doing the same... not playing til Lyon. But at least Jonas has an injury he has to heal. I wonder what they're doing :aplot: Swedish prep rally/pep rally!? (What am i trying to say!?!)
Maybe he's gotta really make it up to his dad :lol: (I doubt it ;))

I guess at least now we can remember those other guys we follow.*checks signature*

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-16-2004, 12:43 PM
I guess at least now we can remember those other guys we follow.*checks signature*

hehe, not if they're not playing tourneys either :eek: i.e. enqvist!! lol

Sharon
09-16-2004, 12:52 PM
Jonas is doing the same... not playing til Lyon. But at least Jonas has an injury he has to heal. I wonder what they're doing :aplot: Swedish prep rally/pep rally!? (What am i trying to say!?!)
Maybe he's gotta really make it up to his dad :lol: (I doubt it ;))

i think ur trying to say pep rally ;)

maybe pimpims gonna take some time off before practicing again? but 5 straight weeks is :rolleyes: he must be thinking he wont do so well in some tourneys so he signed up for a bunch and maybe if he gets far in a few he might withdraw??? thats the only logical thing i thought of

Kristen
09-16-2004, 01:31 PM
:lol: Thanks Sharon! I knew the term 'pep talk' existed...because i give them to jonas all the time... lol wasnt sure if pep was still the right word :D
Ahh Joachim... lazy, lazy boy. US Open SF is not enough!! lol I'm kidding... but maybe, since he's back in sweden, he's checking out the futures tournament there this week. Maybe he has some sort of role there, since he won it last year. Who knows! I guess its not really like Miss Universe eh... Joachim doesnt have to hand over a crown!?

Pretty impressive that this time last year he won a futures event, and this year he came close to a grand slam final.

http://www2.tennis.se/tavling/international/SWE_F1_Web/swefutures1.htm

Aleksa's Laydee
09-16-2004, 04:17 PM
SIMS!!! :rocker2: they should make a tennis sims with out favourite players on there :haha:

Jexy
09-16-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm thinking he prolly had to have some time for press? I'm not in sweden, but I would assume they are probably celebrating his progress and he's probably invited to every tv and radio show in Sweden :) hmmm... I should ask Björki about this.... isnt she in sweden? :lol:

Sharon's theory also makes sense... maybe he does lack confidence... but really.. he shouldn't. If he does, that can kill his game :sad:

Sharon
09-16-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm thinking he prolly had to have some time for press? I'm not in sweden, but I would assume they are probably celebrating his progress and he's probably invited to every tv and radio show in Sweden :) hmmm... I should ask Björki about this.... isnt she in sweden? :lol:

Sharon's theory also makes sense... maybe he does lack confidence... but really.. he shouldn't. If he does, that can kill his game :sad:

well he planned this schedule before his summer hardcourt results and even in the USopen, he didnt even plan on staying that long so he probably does lack some confidence... even though he shouldnt cuz he's soo good lol :cool:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-17-2004, 12:13 AM
SIMS!!! :rocker2: they should make a tennis sims with out favourite players on there :haha:

oh, the face making thing-a-ma-jiggy on the sims 2 is awesome... i think i can make some faces to look like the tennis players! :aplot: i think i can have some fun with this!! hehe!

...back to the homework...

Jexy
09-17-2004, 01:29 AM
well he planned this schedule before his summer hardcourt results and even in the USopen, he didnt even plan on staying that long so he probably does lack some confidence... even though he shouldnt cuz he's soo good lol :cool:

Too bad, that really may impede him. In a way that's good tho, it means he isnt cocky, on the other... bad for his game... :rolleyes:

Kristen
09-17-2004, 02:35 AM

I think the only Swedes here (that I know of) are Aphex and Sommarsverige? :rolleyes: I wish I could understand the language better, going to tennis.se is such a hassle at time ;)

Sommarsverige
09-17-2004, 11:11 AM
I think the only Swedes here (that I know of) are Aphex and Sommarsverige? I wish I could understand the language better, going to tennis.se is such a hassle at time

Unfortunately I am not Swedish, even if I´d like to be.
But I speak and understand Swedish quite well and it´s a wonderful
language!
@Björkman_Girl
If you or others wish to have something translated or you don´t understand something on Swedish sites, please let me know, then I can translate it for you. :) :) :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-17-2004, 11:24 AM
:haha: no ones swedish!!!!

ahem... jmgs...i know how u feel about the hwk :sad:

Sharon
09-17-2004, 11:38 AM
:haha: no ones swedish!!!!

ahem... jmgs...i know how u feel about the hwk :sad:

haha but some wish to be swedish ;) :p

homework... dont even get me started lol... :rolleyes: i dont get teachers sometimes with theh amount they give us. i mean, do they really have the time to even grade it??? lol

Kristen
09-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Unfortunately I am not Swedish, even if I´d like to be.
But I speak and understand Swedish quite well and it´s a wonderful
language!
@Björkman_Girl
If you or others wish to have something translated or you don´t understand something on Swedish sites, please let me know, then I can translate it for you. :) :) :)

OMG! You had me fooled this whole time ;)
Thankyou very much for the offer btw, I'm so jealous that you know the language. Lol, I looked all over sydney for somewhere to learn it, and found nothing.

Sharon, dont they realise how many other teachers you have :rolleyes: Giving you lots of work, all due at the same time :rolleyes: High school sucked, but uni sucks more, because I'm left to my own devices :tape:

Jexy
09-17-2004, 12:58 PM
OMG! You had me fooled this whole time ;)
Thankyou very much for the offer btw, I'm so jealous that you know the language. Lol, I looked all over sydney for somewhere to learn it, and found nothing.

Sharon, dont they realise how many other teachers you have :rolleyes: Giving you lots of work, all due at the same time :rolleyes: High school sucked, but uni sucks more, because I'm left to my own devices :tape:

I feel your pain Bjorkman_Girl! Uni is so much worse then high school, sometimes I wish I could go back, cause relatively speaking to uni, we did nothing in High school! in Uni sometimes they make you read a whole book in a week and expect you to know all the symbolism and stuff :( on top of which to pass one of my classes I need to get 80% and to pass French class, I need 76%... no one will help you or tell you about anything.. you're just expected to know and find out for yourself :(..everyone who isnt yet in uni, prepare for the slaughter!! :rolleyes:

One more thingy... why dont you try an exchange program to study Swedish? I know of one, but i've never been there, so I'm not sure of the quality of teaching, Languagesabroad and Eurocentre for example. :confused:

Jexy
09-17-2004, 01:02 PM
ATPTENNIS.COM ON COURSE FOR RECORD:

".....Not surprisingly, the players who advanced deep into the US Open led the (internet) traffic (to ATP player profile website). Roger Federer’s profile had 24,700 hits while Joachim Johansson’s profile jumped to 18,904 hits with his quarter-final win over defending champion Andy Roddick."

:eek: !! HE is getting popular! Numbers speak for themselves!! :D

Aleksa's Laydee
09-17-2004, 01:25 PM

homework... dont even get me started lol... :rolleyes: i dont get teachers sometimes with theh amount they give us. i mean, do they really have the time to even grade it??? lol

I wish i was too.... :lol:

Aaahh well thats my uni form off to my head of year to send it to the unis :banana: hopefully hear back soon (within months :o )

Oh god i have to revise half the sports crap i learnt last year for a re sit in january :o and i only need 20 marks more to get an A....i really really really hope re siting it isnt a waste of time :scratch:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-17-2004, 01:26 PM

".....Not surprisingly, the players who advanced deep into the US Open led the (internet) traffic (to ATP player profile website). Roger Federer’s profile had 24,700 hits while Joachim Johansson’s profile jumped to 18,904 hits with his quarter-final win over defending champion Andy Roddick."

:yeah: :banana: GO PIM PIM GO GO GO PIM PIM: :aparty:

Kristen
09-17-2004, 01:44 PM
"Joachim Johansson’s profile jumped to 18,904 hits with his quarter-final win over defending champion Andy Roddick."

OMG! *says in Steve Urkel voice* "Did weeee dooo thaaat?"
Hmm... it concerns me that some of you may not even be old enough to remember who steve urkel is :tape:

Siobhan... less time on tennis, more time on body parts. lol what kind of stuff do you need to revise? Muscles and bones, or more like exercises?

Aleksa's Laydee
09-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Kristen... umm its the physiological and psychological side to sport
so if i remember correctly... skills, muscles, theories, blood, heart, lungs, motivation and loads of others

OMG i need hugs!! however virtual... as i probably wont get the grades i need for my fav uini (if it offers me a place :scratch: ) coz i have 3 alevels in the space of 2 days = over 7 hours of exams and my 2 important 1s on the same day aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh and making things worse, i have to go in the next day on a SATURDAY to school and sit a bloody 1.40hr exam on geog aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh im going to cry :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :hysteric: :crying2: :crying2:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-17-2004, 06:14 PM

yeah, i want to be Swedish!!! (and i will be someday, lol) my dad even thinks i should've been born swedish because i talk about the players all the time, and every time he asks "where so you want to go on vacation next" my response every time is "sweden", and his response is the same every time: "when you make your first million :rolleyes: , you can buy a home there, and mom and i can visit whenever we want." lol, funny stuff. but it WILL happen. :lol:

you should get a dose of college homework... they don't even collect it, but if you don't do it, you're basically screwed! (and sometimes they surprise you and collect it without notice!)

Canuck_Chick
09-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Name: Ally (short for Arsenia) :wavey:
Hobbies: tennis (obviously ;) ), hockey, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, soccer.....LOL i'm a BIG sports nut :p
How long have u liked pim pim: for like 2-3 years now. i saw him play live for the first time this year at the TMS Toronto!! i got to see him really up close too (especially in the earlier rounds where he played on the smaller courts)...too bad he's going to montreal next year
Other comments: hmmm :rolleyes: ....i recently joined the forum.
i love pim pim but my all-time favourite player is pat rafter :worship: that dude rocks!!! LOL that's about it :)

Jexy
09-17-2004, 10:30 PM
:eek: WORLD CUP CHAMPS!! LOL.. totally forgot that we are..! WOO-HOO!!! :woohoo:

björkfish... dont worry, you'll do great I'm sure. Just study lots and do your best:hug:

Sharon
09-18-2004, 02:40 AM
OMG! *says in Steve Urkel voice* "Did weeee dooo thaaat?"
Hmm... it concerns me that some of you may not even be old enough to remember who steve urkel is :tape:

Siobhan... less time on tennis, more time on body parts. lol what kind of stuff do you need to revise? Muscles and bones, or more like exercises?

hey, im not that young... i know who steve urkel is :p i used to love that show :lol:

yes, and thanx for all the GREAT news about unis... i'll really be lookin forward to that in like 2 years ;)

Hi ally! :wavey: woohoo, another new forum member :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-18-2004, 09:08 AM
björkfish... dont worry, you'll do great I'm sure. Just study lots and do your best:hug:
:) thank u :kiss:

Hi Ally!! :wavey:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-18-2004, 09:09 AM
aaahhh kristen....i meant to tell you this yesterday...I DREAMNT ABOUT PIM PIM :banana: first time :lol: :yeah: I was so happy when i woke up....:scratch: havent the foggiest what it was about tho...should have written it down damnit :smash:

Sharon
09-18-2004, 11:58 AM
aaahhh kristen....i meant to tell you this yesterday...I DREAMNT ABOUT PIM PIM :banana: first time :lol: :yeah: I was so happy when i woke up....:scratch: havent the foggiest what it was about tho...should have written it down damnit :smash:

:woohoo: lol, i have yet to dream about him :o i dont know what half my dreams are usually about, let alone i never dream about tennis players :sobbing:

Toppu
09-18-2004, 01:23 PM
Have you read this interview ?

Joachim Johansson: The Tennis-X Interview

By Richard Vach

Six-foot-six Swede Joachim "Pim-Pim" Johansson shot to prominence at the 2004 US Open, upsetting defending champion Andy Roddick in five sets in the quarterfinals before being halted by Lleyton Hewitt in the semis. Last year Johansson's ranking was not high enough for direct entry into any of the slams and he spent much of the time playing Challengers, but he qualified at the 2003 Australian and US Open, losing both times in the first round to American Mardy "Silver" Fish. Tennis-X caught up to Johansson at the Open, just days before he would face Roddick:

What's your current status on the Swedish Davis Cup team? I know they've been working you in the last couple ties, what do you see for the next couple ties?

Hopefully the old guys are still going to be playing (laughing), (Thomas) Johnasson is coming back right now, (Robin) Soderling, we've got (Thomas) Enqvist and (Jonas) Bjorkman who is a little bit older, hopefully they can keep playing, especially Bjorkman for the doubles. If he stops playing then the doubles team is going to get weaker. Me and Soderling are upcomers, I think it been working good for us because me and Robin played this year, and I was in the team last year, I played dead rubber against Australia as well. We've got (Andreas) Vinciguerra who is coming back soon, so we have three guys who are normally around the Top 50, even if the others guys quit we have a strong team.

Was there any panic in Sweden when the older guys were approaching retirement age and there didn't seem to be any young players coming up? Because in the U.S. there is a great panic when it looks like the old stars are retiring and there isn't anyone on the horizon.

Yes, yes. Because I'm the same age as Roddick and Fish is one year older, I knew there was pressure because they were telling me and it was actually the same in Sweden. They were asking when the next guys were going to come and I was pretty high up in the juniors and the same with Soderling, so it was good, but apart from us there weren't that many guys, so they were hoping that apart from us some other guys would come up.

We know where Pim-Pim came from because that's been talked about a lot, but is that your preferred nickname, are there any other nicknames?

That's about the only one I think. If your name's Joachim you get the nickname Jocke (pronounced "Jorka"), that's what I was called in school but in tennis everyone calls me Pim-Pim.

And that came out of your family, right?

Yeah my brother said "You are Pim-Pim." So I've had it just about my whole life, sometimes I even introduce myself as Pim-Pim.

For about four years it looked like you were struggling outside the Top 100, then your game kind of took off, is that because your serve developed more, or what do you attribute that to?

After I played juniors, when I turned 19 I had an injury in my wrist, I got injured in March 2001, then I played one tournament that year, then I started to play in February the year after. So in 11 months I played one tournament, so that held me up a lot. Then the year after I was struggling a lot because I was losing a lot of matches. Last year I started to play well, last year here I qualified (at the US Open) then I lost to Fish, after that I play well, I won a Futures, then I won or made finals in every Challenger I played for the rest of the year.

Toppu
09-18-2004, 01:29 PM
cont...

What about the injuries now?

It's been good so far, this year. In Davis Cup I had some injuries in my back and shoulders because I played a lot at the beginning of the year, I played in Australia, in Memphis (his first title) then back for a few days and I played Indian Wells, Key Biscayne and Boca Raton (Davis Cup vs. the U.S.), that was a little too much for me. Because I played in October and November -- I played seven tournaments, I made final in all of them, then straight after that I didn't have any preparation season because I had three weeks in Australia, I went straight there because I was just trying to get into the Australian Open. I've always served pretty good, but I think it's more consistent now, I get a lot on my second serve, I think my return is getting better and better. Before I could always hold my serve but it was always tough to break them so they didn't feel the pressure, but I think now they start to feel the pressure more and more and I'm trying to develop it more and more.

Well you must have developed it pretty well with (Swedish Davis Cup captain) Mats (Wilander) putting you in the Davis Cup doubles?

Yeah, so that was good for me.

What about facing (potential brother-in-law) Lleyton Hewitt on tour for the first time?

Sydney this year, I lost to (Arnaud) Clement second round, I would have played him. Last week I thought there was a pretty good chance when I was up 5-4 against (Paradorn) Srichaphan, so...

So you know where he is in the draw at tournaments?

Yeah (laughing).

What would it be like, to play Lleyton?

I would enjoy it, the pressure's not on me (laughing). Obviously we both know how we're playing, he gets a lot of balls back. Normally I like to play guys who don't do much with the ball because my game is to be aggressive, but it would be tough against him...I would like to see it if I play him.

Thanks Joachim.

Johansson got his wish a couple rounds later when he faced Hewitt in the US Open semifinals, with Hewitt's superior return-of-service skills seeing him to a straight-set win. Johansson was born in Lund, Sweden and has residence in Sodertalje, and also spends part of his year in Australia with girlfriend Jaslyn Hewitt.

Aleksa's Laydee
09-18-2004, 02:20 PM
aaww bless...thanks for that :D

Sharon
09-18-2004, 06:49 PM
i saw that somewhere... i think on your yahoo group bjorkfish? :confused:
ooo cute avatar btw, he looks cute :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-18-2004, 07:16 PM
hehe it sure was ;)
thanks...hes a CUTEY :D

Canuck_Chick
09-19-2004, 12:55 AM

:haha: the only tennis player i've ever dreamt of was safin....i don't remember what happened tho :sad:

i'll need to have pim-pim thoughts before i go to bed so i can dream of him LOL ;)

thanx for that interview toppu! :D pim-pim always gives good interviews :yeah:

Kristen
09-19-2004, 06:09 AM
LOL Sharon... if you choose the right subjects...ones that you enjoy, then you'll probably do your homework. Its just that they give us so much freedom its scary! They say "write about something on community development" and we're like,.."what sort of topic!?" "find one..." they say :lol: Its so much easier in school when they tell you where you should be looking.

Siobhan... do you kno where the sternocleidomastoid is :aplot: LOL Its one of few muscles i remember from my high school days :) And, congrats on dreaming about pimpim. lol I hope it wasnt anything like my Popp dream! (The one where i saved his life). It was scary :scared: and I kept thinking about it for ages. it seemed so real :o

Aleksa's Laydee
09-19-2004, 10:16 AM
:haha: u saved his life hehe....i cant remember mine :scratch:

hmmmm sterno....is umm ermmm get back to me on that one ;)

Kristen
09-19-2004, 11:17 AM
:haha: u saved his life hehe....i cant remember mine :scratch:

hmmmm sterno....is umm ermmm get back to me on that one ;)

It sort of goes from the bottom of your head, down and kind of around your neck ;) I think :wavey:

Jexy
09-19-2004, 01:25 PM
thank god I'm living in Canada, we never had to learn body parts :)....

Aleksa's Laydee
09-19-2004, 03:01 PM
Did ya take sports studies?

Jexy
09-19-2004, 04:31 PM
nope, they dont offer that in high school.. but there is kinesiology in uni.

Aleksa's Laydee
09-19-2004, 06:09 PM
ah that would be why you wouldnt have to learn parts of the body ;)

Sharon
09-20-2004, 12:57 AM
LOL Sharon... if you choose the right subjects...ones that you enjoy, then you'll probably do your homework. Its just that they give us so much freedom its scary! They say "write about something on community development" and we're like,.."what sort of topic!?" "find one..." they say :lol: Its so much easier in school when they tell you where you should be looking.

sad thing is that they make u take certain subjects here for a few years (the science, math, english stuff :rolleyes: ) but what i DO get to choose, i fill it all up with art/architecture stuff so it's all good :cool:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-20-2004, 03:27 PM
eugh i hate the fact that they make u do the worse subjects in the world....maths and science and a language LOL i'm so glad i'm through with that :banana:

Jexy
09-21-2004, 12:01 AM
languages are great ... you learn about other peoples culture and you learn to communicate with a whole hoard of new people!!
but math and science do suck.. that's a scientific fact :lol:

Canuck_Chick
09-21-2004, 12:38 AM
Personally, I prefer the business courses. History is the worst course....too much memory work...

Sharon
09-21-2004, 12:44 AM
languages are great ... you learn about other peoples culture and you learn to communicate with a whole hoard of new people!!
but math and science do suck.. that's a scientific fact :lol:

:lol: scientific fact, thats a good one :p

i like learning other languages... (like spanish :D ) but english is just sooo boring, and math and science... dont even get me started on those

Jexy
09-21-2004, 02:12 AM
Personally, I prefer the business courses. History is the worst course....too much memory work...

I loved history. Always got great marks in it in high school. Till it came to university time and I took British History... *Heart attack*.... :sad:

Sharon.. I'm planning to learn Spanish after I get certified in french! ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-21-2004, 08:06 AM
I learnt spanish for 5 years and now i can barley hold a sentence :haha:

Jexy
09-21-2004, 02:31 PM
lol... I'm thinking the key to language learning is practice?
schools teaching methods suck, they only focus on grammar and spelling... like what the hell do I need that for? am I gonna go to Mexico and spell??:(

Jexy
09-21-2004, 05:28 PM
i was thinking... I was looking at joachim next 5 choices of places to play.. and it dawned on me that they are all in Europe? ( not sure 'bout Lyon.. but I think so). I think that's a really smart move,.. he'll stay in the same time zone, so he wont be so tired going from tournament to tournament.

Aleksa's Laydee
09-21-2004, 05:34 PM
yep Lyon's in france!! I so wanna go to the swedish open...sooo close to england...kinda :tape:

Jexy
09-21-2004, 06:45 PM
yep Lyon's in france!! I so wanna go to the swedish open...sooo close to england...kinda :tape:
LOL Siobhan... I havent been to Europe in 6 years!But had a feeling it sounded frenchy...

I hope you could make it to Stockholm open.... ;) that way you can be like our own personal correspondant hehe :p

Aleksa's Laydee
09-21-2004, 07:29 PM
LOL i wish...im gonna try to go in 2/3 years time :bounce:

Sharon
09-22-2004, 11:02 AM
i think the majority of the players play in Europe for the indoor season.

and spanish, i like it but i can't say much at all and this is my 4th year learning it. i used to be able to but then we got about 50 million way to conjugate a verb and now im all messed up. we ONLY focus on grammer and vocab so it's so hard when we watch movies to understand the people

Kristen
09-22-2004, 11:10 AM
What languages would you guys recommend to learn? I'd like to take a language at uni next year, and I'm seriously contemplating German. It helps that most of my favourite tennis players speak the language! Jarkko and Jonas are great with English, Jonas is like an Aussie basically... but I don't want to use Australian Slang in a conversation with Alexander Popp again :tape:

I did Japanese for 2 years. Mado o akete kudasai? lol!!

Pina
09-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey, I'm Pina :wavey:

Name: Angie
Hobbies:watching movies, photography, drawing,travel, music, swimming,sleeping...etc
How long have u liked pim pim: just a couple of weeks, since I found him in USO :worship:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Hey Pina :wavey:

star
09-22-2004, 01:24 PM
What languages would you guys recommend to learn? I'd like to take a language at uni next year, and I'm seriously contemplating German. It helps that most of my favourite tennis players speak the language! Jarkko and Jonas are great with English, Jonas is like an Aussie basically... but I don't want to use Australian Slang in a conversation with Alexander Popp again :tape:

Seriously...... just looking at the numbers of people speaking the languages... I'd recommend Spanish or Arabic.

I speak German and I don't find it that useful really. The rudimentary Spanish I know comes in more handy. But maybe that's because I am in the Western Hemisphere. :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-22-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm guessing they don't offer Swedish :(

Jexy
09-22-2004, 05:46 PM

well.. depends what you want the language for. I'm learning french cause i live in a bilingual country and french will increase my chances of getting a better, more highly paid job.

So it depends, if you want it for travel, then chose a language of a place you want to go (Swedish?) On the other hand German, and other languages belonging to the germanic family, should be easier for you because it is the same family of languages.

and Japanese? I belong to an international japanese students club! LOL ;) .... Gomenasai! LOL... (didnt pick up much. but then again it's not the easier language). :angel:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-22-2004, 06:57 PM
hmmm if i wanna work in sweden...i should learnt to speak swedish...ah damnit...no swedish lessons t my school *prays they have a club at uni* :)

Sharon
09-22-2004, 11:31 PM
i guess you should pick a language that you would think would be most useful to you in the long run :) like if u enjoy traveling to a certain place, then u can take a language of that country.

haha i know like 5 words in japanese... but i DO know chinese :p

Canuck_Chick
09-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Hey Pina :wavey: welcome...

As far as languages go, I speak english (obviously ;) ) and bulgarian fluently. I study french in school too...I wanna learn spanish though. I think that would be a cool language to know. It's spoken in a lot of other countries so it would come in handy :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-23-2004, 01:57 AM
i don't think swedish would be absolutely MANDATORY there... i think they all (or most) speak english, so i think you could get by... plus, if you find a swedish hottie to marry, i'm sure you'd pick it up eventually... he could be your personal tutor! lol

Sharon
09-23-2004, 03:07 AM
i don't think swedish would be absolutely MANDATORY there... i think they all (or most) speak english, so i think you could get by... plus, if you find a swedish hottie to marry, i'm sure you'd pick it up eventually... he could be your personal tutor! lol

marry a swede like pimpim??? ;) :p

Canuck_Chick
09-23-2004, 03:23 AM
LOL if i were to marry a swedish hottie learning swedish would be the last thing on my mind LOL :lol: ;)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-23-2004, 03:35 AM
haha, good point canuck. sharon, you can have all the ones that look like pim pim and i can have all the ones that look like enqvist.

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-23-2004, 03:36 AM
(i hope there are some look-alikes!! or at least similarities!)

Pina
09-23-2004, 04:25 AM
There are 8 million ppl living in Sweden so you can always get some chance to find a look-alike. ;)

Sharon, it's cool that you know Chinese. As for learning a foreign language, I guess Chinese could be a good choice. It's a totally different language from those you guys speak.

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-23-2004, 05:00 AM
i hear swedish is *similar* to German, so if you learn german, you might be able to pick up on things quickly.

Sharon
09-23-2004, 11:58 AM
haha, good point canuck. sharon, you can have all the ones that look like pim pim and i can have all the ones that look like enqvist.

:haha: thats a deal :p

pina, i am chinese so if i didnt know how to speak it, it would be tough to communicate with some of my relatives. as for learning it, i dont think it would be that good of an idea unless you are really dedicated because it is a pretty tough language to learn. :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-23-2004, 12:43 PM

Oooooh I'm liking that thought !!! :p

Aleksa's Laydee
09-23-2004, 12:45 PM
LOL if i were to marry a swedish hottie learning swedish would be the last thing on my mind LOL :lol: ;)
Hmm well depends of the degree of hottness ;) but it wouldnt be a main priority :lol:

Jexy
09-23-2004, 01:04 PM
your poor swedish husbands... always living in the shaddow of pimpim... :haha:

Canuck_Chick
09-23-2004, 09:52 PM
LOL....i'm sure there are enough swedish hotties to go around :)....haha....but they can never compare to pim-pim :lol:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-24-2004, 10:40 AM
LOL....i'm sure there are enough swedish hotties to go around :)....haha....but they can never compare to pim-pim :lol:

too true too true :bowdown: hehe

Jexy
09-24-2004, 11:59 AM
LOL... I guess I'm different :). I need to stay unnattached...

Aleksa's Laydee
09-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Whys that...dont want a swedish hottie :haha:

Jexy
09-25-2004, 01:44 AM
Whys that...dont want a swedish hottie :haha:

lol.. well, I plan to lead a nomadic life [I am going to be an Anthropologist..] and I don't want to get attached cause that will tie me down??,... and if I do leave, it will hurt them, and I dont want to be hurting anyone, especially emotionally :sad:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-28-2004, 01:20 PM
ok....i am ill so i cant scream out loud so i have to scream here!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

ahem i just got a VERY VERY good email ;) :banana:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-28-2004, 02:37 PM
what, and you give us no details???!!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-28-2004, 04:37 PM
hehe!!!!!!! from alex bogdanovic!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: :woohoo:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-28-2004, 04:39 PM
awesome!!! im excited for you too!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-28-2004, 05:47 PM
hehe thanks :D

I asked him if i could do work experience with him and he said he'd love to help me :D aaahhhhh i'm going to marry him lol...:devil:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-28-2004, 07:27 PM
what do you mean, "work experience"? is he your avatar pic?

Sharon
09-29-2004, 02:31 AM
hehe thanks :D

I asked him if i could do work experience with him and he said he'd love to help me :D aaahhhhh i'm going to marry him lol...:devil:

:woohoo: :D what type of work experience???

Ashie_87
09-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Might be a tad late doing this:p lol but I'm a newbie so...
Name: Ashleigh (call me Ash)
Sex:Female
Hobbies: erm...playing sport, watching tennis...sleeping:scratch:
How long have u liked pim pim: since Davis Cup last year in Sweden (Aus V Swe)
Other comments: dude I'm boring!!:p mmmm....chocolate:drool: also trying desperately to get high enough grades to get into uni and study Modern History:scratch: although I've also found out I'll have to study english as well-go figure:cuckoo:

Jexy
09-29-2004, 03:15 AM
welcome ashie! :hug:

Kristen
09-29-2004, 03:48 AM
:eek: Another Sydney sider in here! :woohoo:
lol nice to have you in here Ashie... even with that avatar ;) (lol Im kidding!)
:wavey: Bjorkman_Girl / Kristen

Aleksa's Laydee
09-29-2004, 09:36 AM
:woohoo: :D what type of work experience???

The tennis kind ;)

Working with him and his coach as i wanne be a pro tennis coach so i figure that will help hehe :angel:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-29-2004, 09:37 AM
what do you mean, "work experience"? is he your avatar pic?

Yeah he sure is...if u wanna know more about him, visit his thread in the brit pack section just below the pim pim forum link ;)

Jexy
09-29-2004, 11:03 AM
that's so cool Siobhan! All the best of luck!!:clap2:

Sharon
09-29-2004, 11:25 AM
thats cool :) i wanna be a tennnis coach to at the club i go to now :D

Aleksa's Laydee
09-29-2004, 11:47 AM
that's so cool Siobhan! All the best of luck!!:clap2:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-29-2004, 11:48 AM
thats cool :) i wanna be a tennnis coach to at the club i go to now :D

Nice one! I wanted to be that a first, then i worked with my coach fora while and it got really boring...i get bored easily you see, so touring with a player wouldnt be boring for me :D

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-29-2004, 02:37 PM
omg, so if you do this work experience thing, you'll get to tour with him?? that's my DREAM!! to tour with a male tennis player!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-29-2004, 02:48 PM
omg, so if you do this work experience thing, you'll get to tour with him?? that's my DREAM!! to tour with a male tennis player!

Well he suggested going to watch him practise at Queens when the tournies not being played there...like every other week except for the 2nd one in june lol.
I'm gonna tell him that i'm going to the US Open and he'll be in the quallies there so i'll ask him if i can hang around with him then for that time and it would kinda be like being on tour with him...
Also the same for wimbie...*prays he gets to the final of wimbie*
aahhh i'd love to spend 2 weeks with him hehe :yeah: ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-29-2004, 05:05 PM
Ok...I need to scream again...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

He just emailed me again!!! :woohoo: YAY

Canuck_Chick
09-29-2004, 08:08 PM
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! thats great news Siobhan!! Sounds like u are gonna have tons of fun :)
haha....say "hi" to Alex from us :lol:

Sharon
09-29-2004, 11:32 PM
:woohoo: thats good news :D... i hope u have lots of fun when u get to watch him practice. :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-30-2004, 01:27 AM
yeah, then you'll get to meet other tennis players (hopefully) right? that would be awesome!! if you see enqvist, tell him i love him! lol

Sharon
09-30-2004, 02:01 AM
haha and remember, if u see pimpim... tell him about the "unofficial pimsters" :lol: im seriously starting to wonder if we will ever become "official"

Jexy
09-30-2004, 03:23 AM
haha and remember, if u see pimpim... tell him about the "unofficial pimsters" :lol: im seriously starting to wonder if we will ever become "official"

LOL! sowie.. :sad: hehehe I'll go make the official thingy now!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-30-2004, 04:15 PM
yeah, then you'll get to meet other tennis players (hopefully) right? that would be awesome!! if you see enqvist, tell him i love him! lol

It'l only be trhe brit guys coz it said i can go down when he trains there and i worked out thats his training base lol
So i'm gonna see him in 4 weeks :D (and im off counting the days now)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-30-2004, 05:33 PM
so henman, right? my sister's a big fan!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-30-2004, 06:54 PM
so henman, right? my sister's a big fan!

ooooooooooooooh no its henman lol...can't stand the guy :o

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-30-2004, 07:26 PM
oh... but you might have to be around him... if you have to be by the british players, that is. i think it'd be cool just being around any pro tennis player... heck, i'd even take andy roddick if i had to!

Canuck_Chick
09-30-2004, 08:08 PM
yeah....any player will do lol :lol:
i'm not picky :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-30-2004, 09:18 PM
hehe i wouldnt mind it i admit that but i'd prefer andy murray or jonny marray or greg hehehe :yeah:

Canuck_Chick
09-30-2004, 09:48 PM
hahah...yeah well if i had a choice...but since i don't i'll take anyone LOL :lol::lol:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-30-2004, 10:08 PM
yeah, andy murray's a cutie!! i hope he gets on the pro circuit soon so there'll be more about him.

he won US Open boy's singles, right?

Sharon
09-30-2004, 11:58 PM
didnt andrew murray win the boys single???
this murray marray thing is getting me confused :p

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-01-2004, 12:09 AM
there's Jamie Murray too. they're brothers.

Jexy
10-01-2004, 12:20 AM
since I want to do soemthing in sports psychology...I wonder wonder wonder..... hmmm... :P

Aleksa's Laydee
10-01-2004, 08:24 AM
I'l help ya sort out the confusion ;)

Andy Murray....17 years old....just won the US Open juniors
Jamie Murray....is his brother...but doesnt play tennis anymore

Jonny Marray...is playing a lil crap at the mo and is our bright blonde haired boy!! (see pics :haha: ) Hope this helps :wavey:

Sharon
10-01-2004, 12:14 PM
thanxx... not confused anymore. :D
why did his brother stop playing tennis?

Aleksa's Laydee
10-01-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm not too sure....no one is :confused: BUT i do know now that alex's coach was in a punch up which i was very VERY :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: at!! LOL...oh the nets a great info source LOL

Sharon
10-01-2004, 12:41 PM
:eek: is his coach usually very reserved or something??? (well MOST coaches r supposed to b)

:lol: the net... it consumes me :o

Aleksa's Laydee
10-01-2004, 01:10 PM
well i found out thaty like a few weeks after they had starting working togeter he punched a boy and obv alex then left him.

Poor alex...hes had a VERY up and down year, being banned from his practice courts aswell :crying2: :hug:

star
10-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Why is he banned from the practice courts? :confused:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-01-2004, 03:08 PM
becuase apparently he wasnt putting 100% into his tennis and they (the LTA) accused him of having an attitude problem...so he was banned from courts, money and coach for 3 months :sobbing: :hysteric:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-02-2004, 09:48 PM
nearly pim pim time...only 1 day to go :woohoo: (unless he plays on tuesday :lol: )

Canuck_Chick
10-02-2004, 10:04 PM
hahah....he better be playing on monday :lol::lol:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Canuck_Chick...have u met him before...(i cant remember if you have mentioned it sorry)

When he plays...he better win LOL

Canuck_Chick
10-02-2004, 10:14 PM
I watched him play and practise in Toronto this year. I was able to watch all his matches since i was there for the whole week (lucky me :)). He signed a magazine for me but my camera broke the week before the tourney so i couldn't ask him for a photo :sad::fiery:
Anyway, i just wished him good luck and then he said "thank you"....hahah...so polite...
hahaha....sorry, my stories aren't quite as interesting as Jexy's lmao :haha::haha:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-02-2004, 10:16 PM
hehe...thats cute of him...its amazing when you come across the polite players...you go weak at the knees LOL (well i do)

Sharon
10-03-2004, 04:21 AM
well canuck_chick, any pimpim story is more interesting than no pimpim story (ex. ME :sobbing: ) :p i was soooo close to seeing him this year but he lost grrrr

Kristen
10-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Jaslyn Hewitt (An article from The Age:

"There's the odd "Come on!" with fist clenched, but it's muted compared with the constant diatribes she launches in Swedish"

I was very impressed! I posted the rest of the article in the Jonas group (under the hat-off smilie in my sig) :wavey:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-03-2004, 01:25 PM
eugh jaslyn ;)

Alex bats for the girls team according to my little spy :haha:

Yay superset tennis on soon...greg and andy murray v becker and mc enroe respectively :D

star
10-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Jaslyn Hewitt (An article from The Age:

"There's the odd "Come on!" with fist clenched, but it's muted compared with the constant diatribes she launches in Swedish"

I was very impressed! I posted the rest of the article in the Jonas group (under the hat-off smilie in my sig) :wavey:

You post links in your signature? I'm so confused. I'll go look, but I have all the signatures turned off.

star
10-03-2004, 02:13 PM
Now I'm going to look for the article at The Age. :)

star
10-03-2004, 02:24 PM
For those like me who couldn't find it. :)

Another Hewitt holds court
By Tim Colebatch
Canberra
October 3, 2004

Three weeks ago, Jaslyn Hewitt was in the stands at the US Open, watching her brother and her boyfriend fight it out for a place in the final. Yesterday it was her turn.

The 21-year-old reached the final of the opening tournament of the Australian season, the $35,000 Challenger event, to put her own career back on track after a series of detours.

Four and a half years ago Jaslyn Hewitt seemed set to follow the steps of big brother Lleyton. Just after her 17th birthday she reached the final of the Bendigo Challenger event, and all but took the title in a tough three-setter with Rachel McQuillan. Since then she has shown plenty of flashes of promise, but no big bang.

Her game looks similar to her brother's: a blonde-haired baseliner, strong double-handed backhand, good first serve, very competitive. But it sounds different.

There's the odd "Come on!" with fist clenched, but it's muted compared with the constant diatribes she launches in Swedish.

If her language coaching is from boyfriend :inlove:Joachim Johansson:inlove:, her game is in the care of Tennis Australia, where officials hope she can break through into the top 100 to give Australian tennis the depth it sorely needs.

Yesterday she downed Sydney's big hitter Monique Adamczak 6-1, 6-7, 6-3 in the quarter-finals, then won her semi-final 6-3, 6-3 in a battle of the kid sisters against Daniella Dominikovic, Evie's 17-year-old sister.

Today, Hewitt meets Evie in the final, after the older Dominikovic downed Cindy Watson 4-6, 6-3, 6-0.

Good luck Jaslyn!!

Kristen
10-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Yeah... the smiley faces next to each guys names, are URL's ;)
:hatoff: (http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/jonasbjorkmanandswedes) «Jonas Björkman
Like this one ;)
Yeah, that was a shameless plug for the yahoo group I run :lol:
I'll probably have to change the name in a year or so :sad: :wavey:

star
10-03-2004, 03:04 PM
awww. :hug:

How do people know the smiley faces are links??

Kristen
10-03-2004, 03:07 PM
They have to be mindreaders I guess. I used to have the links looking like regular ones (underlined). Might have to add a line saying:

^^visit these guy's fansites by clicking on the appropriate smiley ;)^^

I miss tennis. Its such a distraction, its taken me 3 days to do a uni assignment which should take one day! lol

Aleksa's Laydee
10-03-2004, 03:17 PM
I dont like tennis much either ;) I have 2 essays to do and i havent yet :tape:

Greggie d Becker 11-10 :woohoo:

Jexy
10-03-2004, 04:12 PM
lol Canuck_chick! At least you got something autographed and you talked to him!! :lol:
While I ended up in some bizzare staring contest :confused: I hope he'll forget that!

Canuck_Chick
10-03-2004, 04:32 PM
hahah....we've both had our "moments" with pim-pim ;) LOL

Canuck_Chick
10-03-2004, 05:47 PM
Yeah... the smiley faces next to each guys names, are URL's ;)
:hatoff: (http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/jonasbjorkmanandswedes) «Jonas Björkman
Like this one ;)
Yeah, that was a shameless plug for the yahoo group I run :lol:
I'll probably have to change the name in a year or so :sad: :wavey:

now that i know that i'm gonna click on all of them ;)

Kristen
10-04-2004, 02:43 AM
Jaslyn won!
Lleyton Hewitt has won close to $20 million in prizemoney in his tennis career, whereas his kid sister Jaslyn has won just $60,000. But yesterday she narrowed the gap by claiming the first title of her tour career. In a gruelling match, Hewitt the younger wore down a tiring Evie Dominikovic 1-6, 6-3, 7-5 to win the $35,000 Canberra Challenger event, and recharge a career that has had as many stops as starts.

It was the first of six legs in the three-state $225,000 tour for the chorus girls of Australian women's tennis. They will fight it out for precious prizemoney, ranking points - and a wildcard into the Australian Open.

Hewitt could use the lot. At 21, her career has been becalmed for four years as she has battled around the satellite circuit and qualifying events, losing more matches than she has won.

But it is starting to come together. On the backcourts of the tennis world, she has halved her ranking from 650 a year ago to a career-best 325, using her counter-punching baseline game to exhaust opponents into submission.

It is not as spectacular as the progress made by her boyfriend, US Open semi-finalist Joachim Johansson, who has shot up from 113 to 16 in the men's rankings this year. Nor is her game as spectacular as his, but his influence is obvious on court as she loudly berates herself in Swedish - a language in which you can say anything without Australian umpires taking offence.

Yesterday she deserved her victory, outlasting Dominikovic in a 15-minute game at 2-4 in the final set, and then going for winners while Evie went back into her shell and played a purely defensive moonballing game. She leaves Canberra for the next leg in Queensland $4500 richer, and with a head start for an Australian Open wildcard.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/10/03/1096741896945.html

If you need to login, use the name swedishtennis with tennis as the password. I think that's right :scratch:

I was just thinking... can you imagine how cool it would be if Jaslyn got one of the pimsters t-shirts :lol: That would DEFINITELY get some attention :yeah: Maybe I will have to track her down and cheer her at some of her matches... and throw a T-shirt her way :shrug:

Sharon
10-04-2004, 02:51 AM
I was just thinking... can you imagine how cool it would be if Jaslyn got one of the pimsters t-shirts :lol: That would DEFINITELY get some attention :yeah: Maybe I will have to track her down and cheer her at some of her matches... and throw a T-shirt her way :shrug:[/COLOR]

that'd be awesome if she wore one somehow... it would sure get pimpim's attention :lol:

btw, great job jaslyn :yeah:

Canuck_Chick
10-04-2004, 11:39 PM
that would definatly be cool...then she can distribute the t-shirt to the rest of the Hewitt family too :lol::lol:

Kristen
10-13-2004, 05:26 AM
I needed to put this somewhere you'd see it Siobhan.... LOL:::::

björkfish has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Clear some space girl! ;) hehe... now, to the t-shirt thread...

Aleksa's Laydee
10-13-2004, 07:29 AM
aaah thanks!! i have room now...message me anytime :lol:

Kristen
10-19-2004, 06:02 AM
:woohoo:
Joachim's gonna go to the Adelaide Tournament! First week of January!
Here's the story: http://www.australianmenshardcourts.com.au/pages/default.aspx?id=5878&PageID=8528

You know what this means then.... I'm gonna work on New Years Eve til 2am. THEN I'll probably get a flight at 7am from Sydney Airport :zzz: on new years day :rolleyes: I am going to be so poor! But, hey... I'll have good photos I guess :) I hope there aren't too many players going to Adelaide-Sydney-Melbourne. Don't want them to think I'm stalking them! It's just a great excuse to go back to Adelaide!!

Kat!
10-19-2004, 08:22 AM
EXCELLENT NEWS!!! (altho I was expecting him to be there anyway... hehehe) I have half my foot on the plane already.......

star
10-19-2004, 12:22 PM
:woohoo:
Joachim's gonna go to the Adelaide Tournament! First week of January!
Here's the story: http://www.australianmenshardcourts.com.au/pages/default.aspx?id=5878&PageID=8528

You know what this means then.... I'm gonna work on New Years Eve til 2am. THEN I'll probably get a flight at 7am from Sydney Airport :zzz: on new years day :rolleyes: I am going to be so poor! But, hey... I'll have good photos I guess :) I hope there aren't too many players going to Adelaide-Sydney-Melbourne. Don't want them to think I'm stalking them! It's just a great excuse to go back to Adelaide!!

YEA!! I'm so excited for you. I used to have a tennis internet friend who lived in Adelaide and when she moved there, I looked up a bunch of photos of the area. It seems like a great place to visit.

Aleksa's Laydee
10-19-2004, 12:40 PM
Great news Kristen :hug: bet your really happy!!! :D

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-19-2004, 12:45 PM
OOOH, have fun and take great pics for us!! (and maybe you can ask him about the hair)... and tell him about pimsters of course!

Kristen
10-19-2004, 12:45 PM
ahhh isn't it gorgeous!
The people there were so lovely in February!

Kristen
10-19-2004, 12:52 PM
I am tired at the moment... but when I read it I was ecstatic. It'll be an expensive 4 days (even though I'm a cheapskate, and would prob stay in a hostel :lol: ) :rolleyes: but I've never been to the tournament, so it should be fun :) I'll have a hard think about it the next couple of days!

If you guys want to write any letters to him, or whatever, just email or PM me and I'll pass them on. I think he'd be more than happy to hear how much support he has :wavey:

Jexy
10-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Go Kristen! that's great! :p :clap2: take lots of photos and get autographs on everything under the sun... just in case hehe

Canuck_Chick
10-19-2004, 08:39 PM
YAY!!! I'm soooo happy for u Kristen!! have a great time! hahah...i'm expecting lots of interesting stories from u ;)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-19-2004, 08:55 PM
maybe you'll have a similar encounter as Jexy :lol:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Go Kristen! that's great! :p :clap2: take lots of photos and get autographs on everything under the sun... just in case hehe

:yeah: I second that hehehe

Sharon
10-19-2004, 11:26 PM
oooooo have a ton of fun kristen!!! hope u have a great experience and see ur faves :) haha like jmgsaid, mention pimsters ;) :p

btw... jmg... cute avatar :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-19-2004, 11:46 PM
oooooo have a ton of fun kristen!!! hope u have a great experience and see ur faves :) haha like jmgsaid, mention pimsters ;) :p

btw... jmg... cute avatar :)

thanks!! i took that pic myself :hatoff:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-20-2004, 09:28 AM
thanks!! i took that pic myself :hatoff:

Cooool :cool: Nice one :yeah:

Kat!
10-20-2004, 02:48 PM
yeah I'm getting the same feeling as you Kristen... gotta be an expensive one! but I miss the smaller tournaments.... my feet get so tired during Aus Open week lol... so I'll probably see you there :D

Jexy
10-21-2004, 02:39 AM
Why dont you guys meet up? keep eachother company during the tournament :p.. lol, you could even do like a scavenger hunt! wear PIMSTERS t-shirt and try to find eachother... :lol:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-21-2004, 03:34 AM
lol, sounds like fun jexy. it might be easy to find eachother at pim's match though.

Kristen
10-21-2004, 12:22 PM
:lol: Scavenger Hunt!? haha
OMG I hope I remember to ring Tennis South Australia tomorrow :smash: I forgot to do it today :rolleyes: I just want to confirm the qualifying dates. I've never been to a tournament that is just for ATP. I think I might enjoy it :lick: I'm gonna email the hostel near the tennis centre now :D So exciting!

Jexy
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
ahhh... you Australians... so adventurous! :yeah:

Canuck_Chick
10-21-2004, 10:27 PM
hahah...u guys are gonna have a great time!!! A Scavenger Hunt??? That reminds me of Easter and looking for the eggs :yeah:

Kristen
10-27-2004, 05:47 AM
LMAO @ this gorgeous dog!!!
http://cache.****************/comp/51576525.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE7F9CD95D1136523218F130FC3F54 7A8C621B2AC3A62513D3

look at his halloween costume!!
Others:
http://cache.****************/comp/51576529.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE7F9CD95D11365232F5DDC0E3F8A1 726E621B2AC3A62513D3
http://cache.****************/comp/51576518.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE7F9CD95D11365232BAD9B25F5625 0553621B2AC3A62513D3

Sharon
10-27-2004, 01:47 PM
:lol: that dog is sooo cute tho :D

btw, i cant see the other two pics :( :confused:

Kristen
10-27-2004, 03:10 PM
These are the other two pics. The other dog is dressed in a sheep outfit :)

Canuck_Chick
10-27-2004, 10:31 PM
aww, cute outfits!!!

omg, funny thing happened today. I had a test on the book Great Expectations and the main character in the book is named Pip. Well, for the whole test I kept writing Pim instead of Pip :lol: So after class my teacher asked me why and I explained how Pim Pim is my fav player :o. She was like ":rolleyes: I won't deduct marks THIS time, but you're watching waaaayy too much tennis"...haha...anyway I gotta watch what I write now :p

margaret_gn
12-04-2004, 02:52 AM
Hi guys, I'm Margaret, I'm a fan of ToJo and PimPim too =) I don't usually post in the pimpim forum, but since I'm a big fan ...
Name: Margaret
Sex: F
Hobbies: Playing/watching tennis, I know that's what everyone says but it's true :)
How long have u liked pim pim: since davis cup in february 04 when sweden beat australia
Other comments: can't wait till january when I'll see the swedes in Sydney (hopefully) and melbourne (definitely!), using my holiday to learn some swedish words at the moment =)

Sharon
12-04-2004, 02:59 AM
:bigwave: hey margaret! feel free to add to this forum :D

wow... i just relized no one has touched this thread for more than a month :eek:

Canuck_Chick
12-04-2004, 04:23 AM
:wavey: margaret!! have fun in melbourne and sydney (if you go)!! take lots of pics ;) :)

Jexy
12-04-2004, 03:05 PM
HI margaret! welcome, you'll like us :)

Aleksa's Laydee
12-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey margaret, welcome to this forum :D

Sharon
12-04-2004, 05:58 PM
HI margaret! welcome, you'll like us :)

:lol: she'll like us until she realizes how weird and crazy we all are :p :lol:

Sommarsverige
12-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Hej Margaret :wavey:
It´s always nice when fans of the Swedish guys come to this part of the forum ;)

Pina
12-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Hi welcome Margaret! :wavey:

:lol: she'll like us until she realizes how weird and crazy we all are :p :lol:

Don't worry, I liked you guys more when I realized how weird and crazy you were. :crazy:

margaret_gn
12-05-2004, 01:23 AM
Hi welcome Margaret! :wavey:

Don't worry, I liked you guys more when I realized how weird and crazy you were. :crazy:

That's true :) I reckon we're all on the same wavelength of weirdness, compared to others who aren't so mad about pimpim :haha:

Kristen
12-05-2004, 02:23 AM
lol guys..."eccentric" is a much kinder word :D To me, it implies that we are intelligent, and a little zany! :lol:

Sharon
12-05-2004, 03:48 AM
lol guys..."eccentric" is a much kinder word :D To me, it implies that we are intelligent, and a little zany! :lol:

:haha: the "eccentric" pimsters :p i liked everyone more after i knew how crazy we all were :D

Ashie_87
12-05-2004, 07:41 AM
:wavey: Hey Margaret!

Canuck_Chick
12-05-2004, 07:38 PM
we are a "special" bunch, aren't we?? :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
12-06-2004, 01:28 AM
we are a "special" bunch, aren't we?? :)
special in quotes usually means :retard: haha. were you implying that we're all a bunch of 'tards?? :lol:

Jexy
12-06-2004, 12:28 PM
mmm... pop tarts

Canuck_Chick
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
special in quotes usually means :retard: haha. were you implying that we're all a bunch of 'tards?? :lol:

:lol::lol: me?? imply that :angel: i just meant we have interesting issues ;) hahah. i think that makes it worse :o :)

Sharon
12-06-2004, 09:43 PM
:lol::lol: me?? imply that :angel: i just meant we have interesting issues ;) hahah. i think that makes it worse :o :)

:haha: :lol: i think we should keep it at eccentric ;) sounds nicer than "special" or "interesting issues" :lol:

Iza
12-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Hi there :wavey: !

Name: Izabella (Iza)
Location: currently in New Jersey@ my relatives, but I reside in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Hobbies: watching tennis,football and snooker, reading, surfin' the net, theatre, doin' nothing, goin' out w/my friends, watching old movies and Johnny Depp ones :hearts:, listening to music and maaany other
How long have u liked pim pim: I've liked him since I saw him the 1st time in Memphis but I became a bigger fan after the US Open
Other comments: I'm quite a new MTF Pimster ;) but I like it here :D ...hmmm.. I don't really have other comments :p

Aleksa's Laydee
12-21-2004, 05:38 PM
Hiya Iza...welcome here :bigwave:

Iza
12-21-2004, 06:06 PM
:D glad 2 be here ;)

Canuck_Chick
12-21-2004, 06:41 PM
Iza :hug: welcome!!

Sharon
12-21-2004, 08:16 PM
hiya iza! :bigwave:

Sommarsverige
12-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Hej Iza,
welcome to the Pimsters :wavey:

margaret_gn
12-22-2004, 09:10 AM
Hi Iza =) it's good to see the pimsters's growing :)

Iza
12-22-2004, 06:50 PM
:cool: Pimsters seem to be a very united group :yeah:

Sharon
12-22-2004, 09:36 PM

haha, its probably because it took us all so long to think of a name and logo (poll after poll ;) :p) we got to know each other a lot better lol

Sommarsverige
12-22-2004, 10:27 PM

Yes, we are united :yeah:

Björki
12-23-2004, 06:00 AM
Merry X-MAS to all Pimpsters :)
Kristen have a lot of fun in Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne.

Kristen
12-23-2004, 06:04 AM
Back at ya Peggy!
Just looking at the names in your signature... I'm sure you'll be happy with the photos I take, and upload onto the net ;)

Björki
12-23-2004, 06:23 AM
Back at ya Peggy!
Just looking at the names in your signature... I'm sure you'll be happy with the photos I take, and upload onto the net ;)
that's great :)
:worship:

Aleksa's Laydee
12-23-2004, 03:08 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS PIMSTERS...have a good one :yeah:

Suzi
12-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone Aswell..........

http://re2.mm-c.yimg.com/image/882687695

Sommarsverige
12-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Merry christmas to all you Pimsters ;)

Iza
12-23-2004, 03:46 PM
which is the logo of the Pimsters?

Canuck_Chick
12-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Merry christmas and a happy new year pimsters!!! may we grow bigger and bigger as a group next year and take over MTF ;) :lol: that's my version of taking over the world :p

http://menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30086&stc=1 i believe we decided on this being our logo

jmgsdoubsprtnr
12-23-2004, 09:31 PM
hi iza! sorry im a little late in welcoming you to the group!!