Sammy - feeling low [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sammy - feeling low

sammy01
01-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Ok yes this is a self-pitying thread, and yeah there are loads worse off than me, but i feel on such a downer right now.

so come on someone please cheer me up, tell me a joke, send me nude pics lol, tell me how shit your life is so i don't feel so bad, i need my ego boosting :sad:

*Ljubica*
01-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Ok yes this is a self-pitying thread, and yeah there are loads worse off than me, but i feel on such a downer right now.

so come on someone please cheer me up, tell me a joke, send me nude pics lol, tell me how shit your life is so i don't feel so bad, i need my ego boosting :sad:

:awww: I'm way too tired to cheer anyone up - these late night tennis things are killing me, and I'm just about to go to :zzz: But you're far too sweet and funny to be sad, - and you have your lovely cats to cheer you up. So at least accept a big :hug: from me :kiss: Hope you feel better soon.

sammy01
01-25-2010, 07:59 PM
:awww: I'm way too tired to cheer anyone up - these late night tennis things are killing me, and I'm just about to go to :zzz: But you're far too sweet and funny to be sad, - and you have your lovely cats to cheer you up. So at least accept a big :hug: from me :kiss: Hope you feel better soon.

i've had a cuddle with one of my cats, always helps. they never lewt me down. hope you get some sleep :hug:

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 08:20 PM
talk to me Samuel.

:)

I need to wash the dishes if I don't want to get tortured by my housemates but I'll be back in a bit with some up-cheering material. :D

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Is it because you're Obama's Elf?

A_B5UrI7nAI

Certinfy
01-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Ur fucking hot Sammy :rolleyes:

sammy01
01-25-2010, 08:26 PM
talk to me Samuel.

:)

I need to wash the dishes if I don't want to get tortured by my housemates but I'll be back in a bit with some up-cheering material. :D

meh just been one of those days, txt a couple of friends who never got back to me :rolleyes:.

cant muster the effort to do anything, not that theres owt to do. been indoors all day going a bit stir crazy.

so what are you upto bar washing up?

sammy01
01-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Ur fucking hot Sammy :rolleyes:

that actually made me smile. i love you to you **** lol :p

sammy01
01-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Is it because you're Obama's Elf?

A_B5UrI7nAI

lol im doing the obama's elf face ;)

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 09:09 PM
meh just been one of those days, txt a couple of friends who never got back to me :rolleyes:.

cant muster the effort to do anything, not that theres owt to do. been indoors all day going a bit stir crazy.

so what are you upto bar washing up?

argh I know those days... I'm pretty idle myself and when it's -8 and snowing... what I try to do when I'm on such an idle indoor emo rut is just slap myself in the face and do something active, like jogging, or swimming, or ringing anyone (doesn't matter who) and go for a drink or a cafe, or go buy those socks I've needed for long, or, or, or... the important thing is breaking the meh routine.

I'm now writing my CV in German. Enthralling stuff.

Cloudygirl
01-25-2010, 09:23 PM
It's a bit of a shit joke but it briefly amused me when someone sent it and I was bored.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were riding on the range one day. The two came to a stop, where Tonto jumped off his horse and put his head on the ground to listen to see if anyone was coming.
After a few seconds he rose and said, "Buffalo come."
The Lone Ranger was amazed and proclaimed "Damn you Indians are smart, how the hell did you know there were buffaloes coming?"
Tonto replied, "Face sticky."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2NNSFKxqQjc/SbVZyb-tMCI/AAAAAAAAHUw/cPWsG4pMFRk/s400/gilles-simon.jpg3.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/21m5b9e.jpg

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/14006020.jpg

and a bit of sexy Simon to cheer you up.

and finally because it makes me laugh
HSOaMmeiSZA

sammy01
01-25-2010, 09:30 PM
argh I know those days... I'm pretty idle myself and when it's -8 and snowing... what I try to do when I'm on such an idle indoor emo rut is just slap myself in the face and do something active, like jogging, or swimming, or ringing anyone (doesn't matter who) and go for a drink or a cafe, or go buy those socks I've needed for long, or, or, or... the important thing is breaking the meh routine.

I'm now writing my CV in German. Enthralling stuff.

i've decided im just going to chill out and listen to tori amos and forget the world till the tennis starts.

good luck with the german CV, rather you than me.

you lookign forward to the tennis?

sammy01
01-25-2010, 09:36 PM
It's a bit of a shit joke but it briefly amused me when someone sent it and I was bored.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2NNSFKxqQjc/SbVZyb-tMCI/AAAAAAAAHUw/cPWsG4pMFRk/s400/gilles-simon.jpg3.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/21m5b9e.jpg

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/14006020.jpg

and a bit of sexy Simon to cheer you up.

and finally because it makes me laugh
HSOaMmeiSZA

some sexy simonness has been really missed at this oz open. his cock makes everything seem that bit better. i love michael, hes a legend.

thanks, MTF can be a nice place when a boys not feeling his best.

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 09:39 PM
i've decided im just going to chill out and listen to tori amos and forget the world till the tennis starts.

good luck with the german CV, rather you than me.

you lookign forward to the tennis?

Excuse me if I don't share your passion for tori amos... :p

Sure, but no way I'm staying up till 4 to see Roddick-Cilic. I sense a Cilic win and that would piss me off. Day off tomorrow so I'll get to see Rafa-Muzza. :)

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 09:41 PM
If this makes you laugh half of what it made me laugh...

KJCfUm21BsI

sammy01
01-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Excuse me if I don't share your passion for tori amos... :p

Sure, but no way I'm staying up till 4 to see Roddick-Cilic. I sense a Cilic win and that would piss me off. Day off tomorrow so I'll get to see Rafa-Muzza. :)

im willing to overlook that fault in you, just :p

:Zaz:
01-25-2010, 10:03 PM
This should make ya smile just a little, otherwise :hug:

zS1cLOIxsQ8&feature=fvst

47tlFVBA130&feature=PlayList&p=1F0B95B7C561D85E&index=25

Cloudygirl
01-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Family guy always cheers me up
ErPsx8zdnX4

5yNaHQZrZ90

sammy01
01-25-2010, 10:10 PM
thanks for the vids, been cool watching them. :hug: to you that posted them.

superslam77
01-25-2010, 10:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo

Henry Chinaski
01-25-2010, 10:26 PM
A woman walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre.

So he gave her one.

sammy01
01-25-2010, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo

i love that video, ken lee FTW

So he gave her one.

ok you just made me feel thick i had to look up entendre, im more a knock knock jokes kind of guy lol

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Family guy always cheers me up
ErPsx8zdnX4

LOL I'd forgotten about that one, it's fantastic. :lol:

So he gave her one.

I must be very thick today...

kai.
01-25-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't have hugs but I have kisses :smooch:

sammy01
01-25-2010, 11:28 PM
I don't have hugs but I have kisses :smooch:

kisses from you are always welcome :angel:

tedlesurfeur
01-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Sammy, what's wrong? Come enjoy Paris. I sure know how to receive you.

sammy01
01-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Sammy, what's wrong? Come enjoy Paris. I sure know how to receive you.

i bet you do :devil:

tedlesurfeur
01-26-2010, 12:08 AM
haha. That was expected :haha: I'm sorry :sad: I'm married to a Bulgarian.

theMEESH
01-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Sammy you are sweet and wonderful and cute, I don't want you to be sad, but I'm not going to tell you to snap out of it because I know that it's hard. But I want you to know that I'm here for you if you need me... you're welcome to add me on MSN Messenger or on Facebook if you want to chat... I'll let you know in advance you have a higher rate of finding me on FB than on MSN :rolls:

I'm going to give you a Super Awesome Totally Wonderful Super Duper, Sort of Makes you not Able to Breathe :hug:

And believe me, my hugs are special because sometimes I have an anxiety of being touched :p but if I was next to you... I would give you one of my hugs (I almost but guhs :lol:)

WarriorA
01-26-2010, 12:14 AM
Hi Sam :hug:

I had a shitty, frustrating day too. I put on my pajamas when I got home from work and somehow that helped me to feel better :shrug: I hope you’ve found what you needed to feel better today too. :)

I don’t have any jokes or fun stuff to share but I did want to tell you that I think you’re awesome because you have a really big heart and seem like you’re a really strong person and have weathered a lot in life. I really appreciate how you’re open about how you’re feeling because I know not a lot of people are able to do that. I think that makes you really strong too. :hug:

sammy01
01-26-2010, 12:42 AM
Sammy you are sweet and wonderful and cute, I don't want you to be sad, but I'm not going to tell you to snap out of it because I know that it's hard. But I want you to know that I'm here for you if you need me... you're welcome to add me on MSN Messenger or on Facebook if you want to chat... I'll let you know in advance you have a higher rate of finding me on FB than on MSN :rolls:

I'm going to give you a Super Awesome Totally Wonderful Super Duper, Sort of Makes you not Able to Breathe :hug:

And believe me, my hugs are special because sometimes I have an anxiety of being touched :p but if I was next to you... I would give you one of my hugs (I almost but guhs :lol:)

Hi Sam :hug:

I had a shitty, frustrating day too. I put on my pajamas when I got home from work and somehow that helped me to feel better :shrug: I hope you’ve found what you needed to feel better today too. :)

I don’t have any jokes or fun stuff to share but I did want to tell you that I think you’re awesome because you have a really big heart and seem like you’re a really strong person and have weathered a lot in life. I really appreciate how you’re open about how you’re feeling because I know not a lot of people are able to do that. I think that makes you really strong too. :hug:

how could i not feel better after reading these 2 posts. i don't know what to say, you have humbled me which doesn't happen often.

i think i had such a good time around xmas and the weeks after, that these last few days have been a big let down. im ok, i just have moments where i feel low, or vunerable and i've never been one to hide those emotions.

anyways, the tennis has started so my mind is busy with that, but big hugs to you two, you've made an old puff smile :hug:

theMEESH
01-26-2010, 04:26 AM
I don't know about you but that photo always cheers me up:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/10/16-22/Mark_Wahlberg-samberg-snl-animals.jpg

kai.
01-26-2010, 04:38 PM
kisses from you are always welcome :angel:

In that case :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

how are u today?? Feeling better?

sammy01
01-26-2010, 10:36 PM
In that case :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

how are u today?? Feeling better?

had a hit at tennis which was good, felt good to just run around and build up a sweat. feeling ok, think im just over winter now, ready to start enjoying spending time running the tennis club properly again (AGM is in march and that normally is when i start to get busy with club stuff).

feel like i need to drop a few pounds to, think i enjoyed xmas a little too much.

oh and keep the kisses up! :angel:

theMEESH
01-26-2010, 10:43 PM
:smooch:

i wish it was because of christmas that i gained a couple pounds..... but its common for people on the graveyard shift to gain weight.... i can't remember where i heard that ... :scratch:

i want to play tennis! it's been too long. i used to take the saturday class at my college, but with budget cuts, no mas saturday class :sad:

Henry Chinaski
01-27-2010, 12:10 AM
I must be very thick today...

spanish mug

sammy01
01-27-2010, 04:07 AM

i wish it was because of christmas that i gained a couple pounds..... but its common for people on the graveyard shift to gain weight.... i can't remember where i heard that ... :scratch:

i want to play tennis! it's been too long. i used to take the saturday class at my college, but with budget cuts, no mas saturday class :sad:

got your pm, i'll add you on facebook tomorrow :hug:

kai.
01-27-2010, 08:08 PM
had a hit at tennis which was good, felt good to just run around and build up a sweat. feeling ok, think im just over winter now, ready to start enjoying spending time running the tennis club properly again (AGM is in march and that normally is when i start to get busy with club stuff).

feel like i need to drop a few pounds to, think i enjoyed xmas a little too much.

oh and keep the kisses up! :angel:

cool that u enjoy it a day playing tennis :D...

Dont worry the xmas extra pounds always are gone on spring... :)

sammy01
01-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi Sammy! :hugs: Hope you are feeling better.. I am always a little "blah" during the winter, too.

i love the summer, im always out doing stuff, the winter feels like prison lol

cool that u enjoy it a day playing tennis :D...

Dont worry the xmas extra pounds always are gone on spring... :)

:hug: prehaps you could help me work the pounds off :angel:

Harmless
01-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Aw, Sammerz :hug: :awww:
It's probably just the lack of vit. D that happens in wintertime. :)

I don't know if you've seen it in Jose's thread, so here it is anyway. This should cheer you up.
3:10 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :rolls:You'll like it. :p

ifUQq5p5i2g

Cloudygirl
01-27-2010, 09:12 PM
I love that. I love her ginger sketch better though. She's so good.

MsTree
01-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Aw Sammy :smooch:

Nothing cheers me up quite like Frankie Boyle :D Not for the easily offended (but then neither is MTF :devil:)

VKwDSz6jJ-Q

H2G_01T-CHI

Ivanatis
01-27-2010, 09:55 PM
Sammy:hatoff:
here's some stuff to cheer you up:

grpwS7v-YSI

mBn3q8tDehQ

WGWZcJrAw-I

sammy01
01-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Aw, Sammerz :hug: :awww:
It's probably just the lack of vit. D that happens in wintertime. :)

I don't know if you've seen it in Jose's thread, so here it is anyway. This should cheer you up.
3:10 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :rolls:You'll like it. :p

ifUQq5p5i2g

I love that. I love her ginger sketch better though. She's so good.

i love her :worship:. nan is my fave

Aw Sammy :smooch:

Nothing cheers me up quite like Frankie Boyle :D Not for the easily offended (but then neither is MTF :devil:)

VKwDSz6jJ-Q

H2G_01T-CHI

is it wrong i have a crush on him? :o

p.s your avatar makes murray look adorable, you could be done for false advertising lol

sammy01
01-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Sammy:hatoff:
here's some stuff to cheer you up:

grpwS7v-YSI

mBn3q8tDehQ

WGWZcJrAw-I

omg married with children, that brings back so many memories, thanks :hug:

MsTree
01-28-2010, 05:38 AM
p.s your avatar makes murray look adorable, you could be done for false advertising lol

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/murray-dog-415x503.jpg

:inlove: So sue me :p

sammy01
01-28-2010, 09:20 PM

:inlove: So sue me :p

stop making me like murray :o

sammy01
01-28-2010, 09:23 PM
ok i have watched this performance like a zillion times, but fuck me yes i love it and it gets me wet with pre-cum everytime.

CUseTonvkRs

fuck yeah tori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s im feeling happier now as im seeing one of my best friends in york saturday, haven't seen her in a year :inlove:

MsTree
01-28-2010, 10:12 PM
stop making me like murray :o

:hug: You know you want to :hug: Give in to those manly desires Sammy :angel:

scoobs
01-28-2010, 10:23 PM
You've got me listening to Tori now, Sammy.

Weird cos I've never really gotten along with her before.

sammy01
01-28-2010, 11:00 PM
:hug: You know you want to :hug: Give in to those manly desires Sammy :angel:

i always give into those desires, i've got every STI in the book to prove it lol. seriously i am fancying him and it is not right.

You've got me listening to Tori now, Sammy.

Weird cos I've never really gotten along with her before.

tori is my muse, that woman has got me through more crying sessions and low points in my life than i care to recall. tori amos for me = therapy lol

scoobs
01-28-2010, 11:02 PM
i always give into those desires, i've got every STI in the book to prove it lol. seriously i am fancying him and it is not right.

tori is my muse, that woman has got me through more crying sessions and low points in my life than i care to recall. tori amos for me = therapy lol
See, Murray is an acquired taste.

But once you've got the taste.

Man oh man, the taste :drool:

sammy01
01-28-2010, 11:16 PM
See, Murray is an acquired taste.

But once you've got the taste.

Man oh man, the taste :drool:

yeah but this is more my taste;

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i115/footballboners/David%20Boreanaz/DavidBoreanaz11.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/buffyfannumerouno/5BFoto5D20david-boreanaz-james-mars.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/david-boreanaz-2008-fox-all-star-tca-party-at-the-pier-z9tQMd.jpg

http://ickis.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/david-boreanaz.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/David_Boreanaz_May_2004_white_tshirt.jpg/400px-David_Boreanaz_May_2004_white_tshirt.jpg

david is my ultimate celeb crush. this is what my ideal guy looks like, dark brooding looks, hunky body but with a smile to melt my heart. david boreanaz is love!

scoobs
01-28-2010, 11:25 PM
God, whose taste isn't it?

I could spread him on a cracker.

MsTree
01-28-2010, 11:33 PM
seriously i am fancying him and it is not right.

Fuck, I wish I could good rep you again :lol:

Did I ever tell you the story when I met Tori Amos hitching a lift on a tractor on Iona? She was really nice, "gathering her energies" apparently, but she did tell me one day I'm meet a gorgeous gay bloke and it would be my mission in life to get him to fancy Andy Murray :devil:
(this story is guaranteed to be 50% true)

sammy01
01-28-2010, 11:38 PM
God, whose taste isn't it?

I could spread him on a cracker.

fuck the cracker, he can spread it all over my face :angel:

Fuck, I wish I could good rep you again :lol:

Did I ever tell you the story when I met Tori Amos hitching a lift on a tractor on Iona? She was really nice, "gathering her energies" apparently, but she did tell me one day I'm meet a gorgeous gay bloke and it would be my mission in life to get him to fancy Andy Murray :devil:
(this story is guaranteed to be 50% true)

i met her once to, she told me a crazy scottish lady would try and lead me astray. she said she would try and take me to the dark side and my soul would be tarnished forever.

Tru Faxs

p.s tori gets about abit doesn't she lol

MsTree
01-28-2010, 11:48 PM
You're no stranger to the dark side Sammy :lol:

sammy01
01-28-2010, 11:54 PM
You're no stranger to the dark side Sammy :lol:

i've been known to sample the delights dogging golden showers 3somes fisting experiences of the dark side :angel:

theMEESH
01-29-2010, 12:30 AM
David :angel: :inlove: the original vampire :rolls:

i'm glad you're happy now! :hug:

WarriorA
01-29-2010, 02:50 AM
Sammy, I'm glad you're feeling better :hug:

Les, this whole Muzza thing is starting to wear off on me too. Not quite smitten, but there's definitely an appeal. I tilt my head a bit when I see this photo and then a little :awww: to :hearts: to :aplot: happens.

:lol:

sammy01
01-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Sammy, I'm glad you're feeling better :hug:

Les, this whole Muzza thing is starting to wear off on me too. Not quite smitten, but there's definitely an appeal. I tilt my head a bit when I see this photo and then a little :awww: to :hearts: to :aplot: happens.

:lol:

it's all les's fault :sad:

sammy01
01-29-2010, 10:39 AM
David :angel: :inlove: the original vampire :rolls:

i'm glad you're happy now! :hug:

i finally got round to adding you on facebook :hug:

sammy01
01-31-2010, 11:46 AM
well i've had a mad and knackering last 36 hours. went to york to see lauren, had an amazing time, got home late on the train, got upto watch the final with a friend. now im barely able to see the computer screen my eyes are hurting so much, was all worth it though!

sammy01
01-31-2010, 12:05 PM
me and lauren yesterday, i love her and this photo!

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs294.ash1/22143_276711602012_516467012_3439851_6847473_n.jpg

and the sexy bag lauren brought me!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs294.ash1/22143_276711547012_516467012_3439844_4958336_n.jpg

will post a pick of my ring later. after feeling crap these last week, yesterday was just what i needed!

sammy01
03-05-2010, 05:40 PM
didn't wanna bump this thread but i feel like i need to.

10 years and somethings never change, she doesn't want to help herself yet cares not that the others around her endure the consequences. :sad:

Cloudygirl
03-05-2010, 05:52 PM
You ok hon?

sammy01
03-05-2010, 05:55 PM
You ok hon?

long story, but im sick of being hurt and crying over the same thing.

i'll be ok, just wish i could change things.

theMEESH
03-05-2010, 06:03 PM
i'm in the same boat as you sammy. :sad:

but we'll get through this... because we're awesome. :p

Cloudygirl
03-05-2010, 06:10 PM
I wish we could control everything in life. Life just sucks sometimes. Hope you feel ok soon. :hug::hug::smooch:

scoobs
03-05-2010, 06:22 PM
didn't wanna bump this thread but i feel like i need to.

10 years and somethings never change, she doesn't want to help herself yet cares not that the others around her endure the consequences. :sad:
I may not know the details but I do understand the sentiment, I've been there - wishing you could fix someone, but knowing that you can't, that it's got to come from them...

:hug:

It sucks.

But try not to dwell on it too long, it doesn't do to wallow too much about things that you have no control over...

Chiakifug
03-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Ill send you a nudie pic of Marion Sammy.

bokehlicious
03-09-2010, 02:10 PM
tell me how shit your life is so i don't feel so bad, i need my ego boosting :sad:

I think I can boost your ego...

I am alone, old, and nobody cares about me whatsoever... I could die tomorrow nobody would care or even notice it... I cry about every day and think I'll do it for the rest of my life...

I think you can't beat that, right? :o

theMEESH
03-09-2010, 02:16 PM
i care about you P. Antonius. :hug:

and I would notice and care.

sammy01
03-09-2010, 03:40 PM

I am alone, old, and nobody cares about me whatsoever... I could die tomorrow nobody would care or even notice it... I cry about every day and think I'll do it for the rest of my life...

well we can care about each other :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-09-2010, 05:15 PM

JM :hug: I'm sure more people care about you than you can possibly imagine. Please don't be so sad. And please don't say you're old because I'm older than you and I don't think I'm old at all!

Cloudygirl
03-09-2010, 07:52 PM

bokehlicious
03-10-2010, 01:18 PM
well we can care about each other :hug:

Good idea :hug: at least for my remaining days on this planet :hug:

JM :hug: I'm sure more people care about you than you can possibly imagine. Please don't be so sad. And please don't say you're old because I'm older than you and I don't think I'm old at all!

Rose :hug: thanks for your words... But really, I think it's too late now and nothing can be saved ;)