Djokovic's Australian Open draw? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Djokovic's Australian Open draw?

jeremda01
01-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Has Djokovic got the easiest draw in the Australian Open this year?

I don't believe any draw is particularly easy especially since many of the players are so close in there matches.

rubbERR
01-24-2010, 11:08 AM
your eyes dont lie, youre not hallucinating mate

Jōris
01-24-2010, 11:09 AM
:rolleyes:

Tsonga, Davydenko and Federer can beat Djokovic.

Noleta
01-24-2010, 11:09 AM

I don't believe any draw is particularly easy especially since many of the players are so close in there matches.

Wow,took you all this time to realise it?:eek:

jeremda01
01-24-2010, 11:11 AM
@Joris, your right as they've done it in the past

I would love to see a Djokovic vs Federer semi final. Perhaps i'm asking for a bit much though.

Jōris
01-24-2010, 11:13 AM
@Joris, your right as they've done it in the past

I would love to see a Djokovic vs Federer semi final. Perhaps i'm asking for a bit much though.

Me too.

Logical
01-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Look at Frauderer's draw, even more easier. How he escapes quality players every time is a mystery. It is a tragedy to the sport that organisers all over the world are pampering a coward, crier to win titles. :sad:

jeremda01
01-24-2010, 11:19 AM
A five setter between the two would be amazing. :)

Organizers should put it as a night match.

Andi-M
01-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Nole's stroll to QFs is one of the kindest ive seen in recent times.

saniapower
01-24-2010, 11:23 AM
walk in the park

toby345
01-24-2010, 11:24 AM
L
ook at Frauderer's draw, even more easier. How he escapes quality players every time is a mystery. It is a tragedy to the sport that organisers all over the world are pampering a coward, crier to win titles. :sad:

Easier? :spit:

1r: Andreev >>>>>>> Gimeno-Traver
2r: Hanescu > Chiudinelli
3r: Montanes >>> Istomin
4r: Hewitt >>>>>>> Kubot

Even Federer's quarter is tougher with Davy..

Get your facts right, hater :wavey:

Logical
01-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Easier? :spit:

1r: Andreev >>>>>>> Gimeno-Traver
2r: Hanescu > Chiudinelli
3r: Montanes >>> Istomin
4r: Hewitt >>>>>>> Kubot

Even Federer's quarter is tougher with Davy..

Get your facts right, hater :wavey:

Kubot is better than a pathetic pusher like Mugwitt. Mugwitt's last slam win came in 2002 which he won with pushing and beating flies. Last year Kubot was a clay tourney finalist losing to Djokovic, Mugwitt is just a fluke winner at Houston beating Odesnik. Chickentanes and Hanescu are mediocre these days. So just Chokedreev. 3>>>1

toby345
01-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Kubot is better than a pathetic pusher like Mugwitt. Mugwitt's last slam win came in 2002 which he won with pushing and beating flies. Last year Kubot was a clay tourney finalist losing to Djokovic, Mugwitt is just a fluke winner at Houston beating Odesnik. Chickentanes and Hanescu are mediocre these days. So just Chokedreev. 3>>>1

Yeah he HAS WON a slam, while Kubot failed to do ;)

Noleta
01-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Nole's stroll to QFs is one of the kindest ive seen in recent times.

What about Murray?:p

Logical
01-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Djokovic is only one slam holder and can have easy draw once in a long time. Why don't Federtards look at their crying party spoiler who had 13 slams and still cried. He always has his slaves in his half. What a pathetic crier. I hope Matador does not get soft and lose the final if he has to play this pathetic crier. :sad:

n8
01-24-2010, 12:09 PM
His draw to the quarter-finals has been very fortunate. Tsonga (if he beats Almagro) is an OK draw too but his record against him is only 2-4. Also I'm sure he would've preferred to be in Nadal's half rather than Federer's. Cilic has had an interesting (and difficult) path to the quarter-finals: Santoro, Tomic, Wawrinka and del Potro. It's funny he played a 37 year old followed by a 17 year old.

zlaja777
01-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Why, why!!!

paseo
01-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes, Djokovic's draw is hilarious until the QF. But, if he faces Fed, and beat him in the SF, then it's a tough draw.

Beating Fed will make up for all those clowns he faced in the earlier rounds :cool:

Vida
01-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes, Djokovic's draw is hilarious until the QF. But, if he faces Fed, and beat him in the SF, then it's a tough draw.

Beating Fed will make up for all those clowns he faced in the earlier rounds :cool:

it can also be said, if he wins the tournament it will make up for all those clowns he faced in the earlier rounds :cool:;)

paseo
01-24-2010, 04:03 PM
it can also be said, if he wins the tournament it will make up for all those clowns he faced in the earlier rounds :cool:;)

no, no, no. He must beat Fed to redeem his draw. So, Djokovic must pray that Fed makes it to the SF. Cause if he doesn't beat Fed en route to the final, even if he wins the whole damn thing, his draw is eligible to be a routine on stand-up comedies.

philosophicalarf
01-24-2010, 04:03 PM
His draw to the quarter-finals has been very fortunate. Tsonga (if he beats Almagro) is an OK draw too but his record against him is only 2-4.

4 losses indoors though, where Djoko's first serve return becomes a serious weakness. One was also a dead rubber at TMC.

MrChopin
01-24-2010, 04:06 PM

Using standard MTF phrase after 25 posts and joining in Oct 2009. Whose account are you?

Vida
01-24-2010, 04:09 PM
no, no, no. He must beat Fed to redeem his draw. So, Djokovic must pray that Fed makes it to the SF. Cause if he doesn't beat Fed en route to the final, even if he wins the whole damn thing, his draw is eligible to be a routine on stand-up comedies.

well yeah, he goes to semis, beats federer, than goes to finals and wins the whole thing. so after the final match, it can be said that it will make up for all those clowns he faced in the earlier rounds.

paseo
01-24-2010, 04:27 PM
well yeah, he goes to semis, beats federer, than goes to finals and wins the whole thing. so after the final match, it can be said that it will make up for all those clowns he faced in the earlier rounds.

:D

tektonac
01-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Djokovic 2010 looks like Djokovic AO 2009, shaky, nervous, jittery. His service has been mediocre so far and having seen Tsonga vs Hass I don't think Nole can dream about the SF. His journey comes to an end in the QF. Hope I'm wrong tho as this should be his great chance to improve his rankings.

Matt01
01-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Djokovic is only one slam holder and can have easy draw once in a long time. Why don't Federtards look at their crying party spoiler who had 13 slams and still cried. He always has his slaves in his half. What a pathetic crier. I hope Matador does not get soft and lose the final if he has to play this pathetic crier. :sad:

:lol: Awesome. :worship:

DrJules
01-24-2010, 07:58 PM

Yes and it is a major reason many are picking Djokovic to win AO. Tsonga would certainly be considered an easy quarter final opponent than a Murray or Davydenko and possibly even a Cilic.

xelena
01-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Logical View Post

Using standard MTF phrase after 25 posts and joining in Oct 2009. Whose account are you?

Smells like Kitahead spirit :p

Sean
01-24-2010, 10:12 PM
I've seen tougher draws at 10K challenger events.

NYCtennisfan
01-24-2010, 11:29 PM

Is this a triple account? Quadruple account? Three or four posters who joined at the beginning of the year who say the exact same thing in every post.

cocrcici
01-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Everyone gets what they deserve:shrug:

Everko
01-24-2010, 11:45 PM
Djokovic's draw has been easy thus far. No you Fedtards no how it feels when someone gets an easy draw. Always for Federer

TennisOnWood
01-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Everyone gets what they deserve:shrug:

And how did he deserved this?

cocrcici
01-24-2010, 11:53 PM
And how did he deserved this?

Mysterious Ways of God's Love:angel:

Logical
01-25-2010, 03:54 PM
What pathetic criers Federtards are! Just like Frauderer. Djokovic gets one easy draw, they forget about crier's cake path and cry on Djokovic. :sad: Mugwitt got his beating today and in two days it will be Dulldonkey's turn. Crier beats his relinquishing slaves as usual and his bandwagon goes over the top about it. When he is confronted by Matador, he chokes like his slaves. :lol: I hope Djokovic finishes off this crier in semifinal so that Matador doesn't get soft in the final. Matador admires this crier and has a softcorner for him. :sad:

Time Violation
01-25-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm surprised that still nobody has said that wining a slam doesn't count in those cases where the winner's path was found to be too easy. In such cases, I guess the whole slam should be repeated until the path is hard enough. :p

Logical
01-25-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm surprised that still nobody has said that wining a slam doesn't count in those cases where the winner's path was found to be too easy. In such cases, I guess the whole slam should be repeated until the path is hard enough. :p

Enough joking, have a look at Frauderer's pathetic draw. He always has his pigeons Davydenko, Hewitt in his draw. US Open draw was ditto to this one. Unlike the routine top 4, Murray is the extra 5th top player now and soon he is dumped in Matador's half. Delpotro, Cilic, Murray, Matador all dangerous players in one half? Gifting cake draws to their love child and dumping challenging players in one half so that they kill each other before reaching the final. It is luck of draw if it happens once or twice but the trend keeps continuing for years. No wonder he reaches demifinals so easily and is crushed by the Matador every time in the final. Vamos Rafa. :worship:

Time Violation
01-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Well, the last time he lost to his pigeon Davydenko, didn't he? Let's see what happens this time. :)