samanosuke
01-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Just too strong from Murray

rubbERR
01-24-2010, 01:26 AM
too crap from isner

Apemant
01-24-2010, 01:28 AM
Too fucking good from Muzza... some of the pickups and passers were jaw dropping...

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 01:29 AM
A robust performance from Murray - playing these all-serve players is extremely frustrating.

QF with Nadal should be a good one.

Lopez
Well played by Murray in the big points. Some great passes, actually went for the DTL passes which is good for him.

Isner seemed to be troubled by the sun when serving, at least at the end of the first set he had a really low ball toss.

tyruk14
Murray played well. Providing Nadal gets through, I like Murray's chances against him. That will be a tough one to call.

Shame Isner didn't take the first set. His backhand return seems dismal.

Luinir
Murray-Nadal will be great.

Corey Feldman
01-24-2010, 01:30 AM
dedicated to tangerine dream

green25814
01-24-2010, 01:30 AM
Good tactical match from Murray, he took pace of his first serve to up the percentage and stop Isner from getting the advantage early in rallies from the second serve. He hit as many low balls as possible, and gave Isner absolutely no free points (which is a must).

Good tournament from John.

Farrow
01-24-2010, 01:31 AM
Murray played well, granted, but Isner was pathetic.

Orka_n
Horrible for tennis. Isner choked. Should have converted his set- and break points.
Murray was as annoying as ever with his "COME ON" after every of Isner's UEs... as if Mugray's disgusting game wasn't enough.

Clydey
Too good from Andy. Excellent performance, especially in the 3rd.

The Magician
01-24-2010, 01:32 AM
If Isner gets that forehand at set point in the 1st, which was out by only an inch, this is a very different match. Shows you how much luck the top guys have to go along with their skill.

tennizen
01-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Too good from Andy. Excellent performance, especially in the 3rd.

My llama is cuter than yours, you copycat!:(

Bascule
These passes were in Rafa's style. Good luck, Rafito, I thought it would be easier.

DrJules
dedicated to tangerine dream

+ 10:devil:

rubbERR
anyway its good for tennis that murray prevails and not all serve isner

muchu
01-24-2010, 01:35 AM
wow just wow. Murray shows a high level of tennis intelligence. good tactician this murray. never thought i'd enjoy his play today

Mechlan
Very clean match by Murray. Good hitting, was in a lot of Isner service games. Should be a good match against Nadal.

If Isner gets that forehand at set point in the 1st, which was out by only an inch, this is a very different match. Shows you how much luck the top guys have to go along with their skill.

Agreed that if Isner takes that set point it is a very different match. IMO it shows how few chances you have against the top players and how important it is to take them.

CescAndyKimi
Too big from Muzza. Isner really needs to get his head checked, some of those forehands where suicidal.

brithater
John played well until the first set tiebreak. Then he was trash. Idecision, bad play. Third set his serve was horrible. Andy scrapped and had a few good passes. Looked pretty average off the ground. Backhand was pretty good as usual. Forehand was a marshmellow. He should have been comming into the net a lot more. He will need to raise his game significantly to beat RAFA. He will also need to improve his tactical play as he was scared to be aggresive today with his court positioning.

scoobs
Nicely done from Andy - very tricky to deal with an Isner's serve, you have to be very patient and it worked very well today.

Some stunning shots in the third set to get the key break.

All in all, very happy with that display.

DrJules
01-24-2010, 01:36 AM
Murray played well, granted, but Isner was pathetic.

Murray gave Isner what he did not want in terms of shots and ball placement.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 01:37 AM
I thought Isner played well, people dismissing his performance so readily here.

MsTree
01-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Scoobs is happy, Clydey's happy, it's all good :angel:

CescAndyKimi
01-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Nicely done from Andy - very tricky to deal with an Isner's serve, you have to be very patient and it worked very well today.

Some stunning shots in the third set to get the key break.

All in all, very happy with that display.

Remember you and Clydey arguing over Muzza's game so far. Seems he's stepping up at the right time. He'll have to be bit more aggressive against Rafa obvisouly.

brithater
01-24-2010, 01:39 AM
Very clean match by Murray. Good hitting, was in a lot of Isner service games. Should be a good match against Nadal.

Agreed that if Isner takes that set point it is a very different match. IMO it shows how few chances you have against the top players and how important it is to take them.

Murray would do well to learn that as well.

Lopez
01-24-2010, 01:40 AM
Scoobs is happy, Clydey's happy, it's all good :angel:

Yeah no lover's quarrel today unlike after the Serra match ;) :devil:

Speed of Light
01-24-2010, 01:41 AM
This match made me puke. One hell of a dirty pushing exhibition this, like each and everyone that this mug pusher plays in. Muggay matches should be banned for sheer patheticness. Hope this pusher is put out of tennis once and for all by the matador.

brithater
I thought Isner played well, people dismissing his performance so readily here.

Just did not have the heart today I have been seeing. That third set looked like a tank. I would like to see his 1st serve percentage in that third.

bad gambler
Expected one

CescAndyKimi
Murray would do well to learn that as well.

He lost touch with his tactic for one game, needless to say in that game Isner was actually uncharacteristically aggressive with some of Andy's serves. If anything it'll be harder for Nadal to attack Andy's serve like that, seeing as he stands about a billion miles behind the baseline nowadays.

green25814
01-24-2010, 01:42 AM
This match made me puke. One hell of a dirty pushing exhibition this, like each and everyone that this mug pusher plays in. Muggay matches should be banned for sheer patheticness. Hope this pusher is put out of tennis once and for all by the matador.

Because Rafa is more aggressive? :spit:

Never understood rafa fans who seem to dislike Murray's game.

Sham Kay
01-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Isner's racket was bent in half.. sheesh he didnt chuck it that hard, must be the height its coming from.

MsTree
01-24-2010, 01:43 AM

:lol: Run out of your normal medication?

Burrow? :haha:

Lopez
01-24-2010, 01:45 AM
Starting to think that mad world might be Start da Game's double account. If he's not, he's certainly taken the latter's place as the all-hating Rafatroll.

philosophicalarf
01-24-2010, 01:45 AM
Isner's racket was bent in half.. sheesh he didnt chuck it that hard, must be the height its coming from.

That was just a little wrist-flick by his standards :-) I've seen him properly mash one full force, and that thing was completely obliterated - surprised it didn't leave a crater.

The Magician
01-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Isner moved too early on second serves. Murray kept seeing John go for a big forehand out wide on second serve and would go down the middle. Isner also kept going cross court when Murray drop shotted him inexplicably. A lot of other strategic mistakes by Isner, but all of it is understandable based on his inexperience and his still developing game.

Murray played poorly until the end of the 3rd, while Isner let him get away with it. Muzza fans be prepared for a much better match next time these two meet.

MIMIC
01-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Murray cannot ever be allowed to win a slam....and I don't think he will. I thought I was still watching the warm-up with all of that junkball pushing. My God.

brithater
01-24-2010, 01:48 AM
He lost touch with his tactic for one game, needless to say in that game Isner was actually uncharacteristically aggressive with some of Andy's serves. If anything it'll be harder for Nadal to attack Andy's serve like that, seeing as he stands about a billion miles behind the baseline nowadays.

Two completely different players Nadal/Isner. If Andy plays like that against Rafa, Rafa will slaughter him. Murray has the worst forehand in the top 10 right now. His serve is looking pathetic. And worst of all he looks scared to take chances.

The good thind is that he always seems to play some of his best tactical tennis when he plays Nadal so it might be a good match.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 01:48 AM
So in some people's idealistic vision of tennis, everyone is a ballbasher?

Am I the only one who appreciates players who can defend using athleticism and trickery?

Clydey
01-24-2010, 01:49 AM
My llama is cuter than yours, you copycat!:(

I had a llama in my avatar ages ago. You inspired me to do it again, though.

Yours is cuter, unfortunately. :hug:

Clydey
01-24-2010, 01:51 AM
John played well until the first set tiebreak. Then he was trash. Idecision, bad play. Third set his serve was horrible. Andy scrapped and had a few good passes. Looked pretty average off the ground. Backhand was pretty good as usual. Forehand was a marshmellow. He should have been comming into the net a lot more. He will need to raise his game significantly to beat RAFA. He will also need to improve his tactical play as he was scared to be aggresive today with his court positioning.

He should have been coming into the net more because 7-6, 6-4, 6-2 isn't good enough to get him into the quarters?

MsTree
01-24-2010, 01:51 AM

Am I the only one who appreciates players who can defend using athleticism and trickery?

:hug: Of course you're not, unfortunately you don't have to pass an IQ test to get internet access and there are examples of people with IQs less than their shoe sizes on this thread :)

scoobs
01-24-2010, 01:52 AM
Of course we'll need to see a different type of match from Andy vs Rafa than how he played vs Isner. You will do. Murray knows that his tactics for these two guys are completely different.

Arhaych
He should have been coming into the net more because 7-6, 6-4, 6-2 isn't good enough to get him into the quarters?

Big brother, you lost all your pennies on ze match, I'm lawling at you.

The Magician

Isner is by far the worst mover in the top 200 (worse than Ivo imho). There's no trickery or defense in Murray's play today, just pushing and dragging out the match unnecessarily.

scoobs

In some people's, yes.

Many of these same people hate the WTA because they're largely...yep...ballbashers.

Don't ask me to figure it out.

Andi-M
01-24-2010, 01:53 AM
8 unforced errors 32 winners.

1st set - he was pushing basically, but he served very smart and out thought Isner 7/10

2nd and 3rd sets - Murray was sensational he mixed it up was agreesive played amazing defense, hit some world class shots on the run, I cant fault him 10/10

MIMIC
01-24-2010, 01:53 AM

Waiting for your opponent to blast a winner or come to net is not trickery.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Waiting for your opponent to blast a winner or come to net is not trickery.

Thank goodness Murray hit some stunning passing shots, whilst stretched and on the run, and hit topspin lobs then.

gjr
01-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Murray was almost perfection today. Very few errors. Dropped his first serve to make sure he had very few issues on his serves.

No concentration issues and looks in real good form.

I fancy Andy to beat Rafa if he gets through and has a good record against Karlovic so I expect a win there.

Clydey
01-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Big brother, you lost all your pennies on ze match, I'm lawling at you.

Never been happier to lose out on about £100.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 01:56 AM
Never been happier to lose out on about £100.

Stick on another few quid for the Nadal match then, will you? ;)

MIMIC
01-24-2010, 01:56 AM
Thank goodness Murray hit some stunning passing shots, whilst stretched and on the run, and hit topspin lobs then.

99% of Murray's winners COME from passing shots.

angry1
01-24-2010, 01:58 AM

Why did you watch the match?

Isner is hardly going to play pretty tennis and if 27 winers for 8 errors produces that response, Murray wil never be to your taste against anyone bar maybe Nadal.

p.s. listening to the Eurosport commentators they are thick,1 claiming Murray was struggling throughout the 1st set then another saying he had no break points in that set.Learn to read/check your facts,get a memory or shut the hell up.Murray goes from sounding unplayable near certain champion to hopeless cause to ever get back to the top 3 with relatively minor swings in matches judging by their comments.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 01:59 AM
99% of Murray's winners COME from passing shots.

http://i46.tinypic.com/5u178.jpg

Why do I even bother?

LleytonMonfils
01-24-2010, 02:00 AM
Isner is by far the worst mover in the top 200 (worse than Ivo imho). There's no trickery or defense in Murray's play today, just pushing and dragging out the match unnecessarily.

Isn't that the strategy against Isner? Long points, make him move, make him work? Just saying.

shadows
01-24-2010, 02:00 AM
Good to see Murray send Isner home, pretty solid performance too

kindling
01-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Isner's going to walk away from this match with a lot of knowledge. Now that he's played Murray, next time, he'll have his number. There's something about Murray that really just rubs me the wrong way. A silent arrogance. Hope Rafa knocks him out.

NYCtennisfan
01-24-2010, 02:02 AM

Yes, John did play his best in the 1st set, but even then, you knew that everything would have to go perfectly for him to win. John knew that he had no chance of winning by the third set so whatever happened there can only be analyzed in context.

As for Murray not being aggressive, why would he be?. He was able to move Isner around hitting softly with angles the entire match right from the start. Murray also knew that the didn't need to hit aces or win points off of the serve right away because again, he could put Isner on a yo-yo hitting softly with angles.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Isn't that the strategy against Isner? Long points, make him move, make him work? Just saying.

No mate, he needs to hit winner after winner otherwise it's not PURE tennis. Why expose someone who moves like Stevie Wonder on LSD, when you can blast the ball into the ground in a type of Dragonball-Z style cut-scene?

syc23
01-24-2010, 02:04 AM
No matter what all the ars*holes think and constantly hammer Murray for the way he plays, you're a loser and won't achieve an ounce of what Murray has done in the game so far if you decided to man up and take up pro tennis. Deal with it.

MIMIC
01-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Why do I even bother?

You got me.

An analysis of Murray's game isn't that difficult.

rhinooooo
Solid performance with some exhibition style highlight reel shots in the 3rd set.

Possible big match against Rafa. Hope its as good as their last match at the Aussie Open.

The Magician

Yeah if the match had gone to 4 or 5 Isner would have quickly faded. Never in doubt the winner. Hope Murray realizes that and changes his strategy though.

Also made for a boring match:o

Clydey
01-24-2010, 02:09 AM
No mate, he needs to hit winner after winner otherwise it's not PURE tennis. Why expose someone who moves like Stevie Wonder on LSD, when you can blast the ball into the ground in a type of Dragonball-Z style cut-scene?

:lol:

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 02:10 AM
You got me.

An analysis of Murray's game isn't that difficult.

More difficult than analysing your cavalier tennis heroes like Messrs Soderling, Tsonga, Gulbis, etc.

tennizen
01-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Yours is cuter, unfortunately. :hug:

As long as we agree on that:hug:

selyoink
01-24-2010, 02:12 AM
One of the worst matches I've ever seen. Isner is a truly horrid player. Unfortunately the QF in this section is guaranteed to be terrible with pusher Murray against either moonballer Nadull or all serve Ivo. Must be the worst quarter of a draw ever.

MIMIC
01-24-2010, 02:15 AM
More difficult than analysing your cavalier tennis heroes like Messrs Soderling, Tsonga, Gulbis, etc.

Nice guess, but no.

I'm surprised that you didn't include Blake.

Sham Kay
01-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Isner's going to walk away from this match with a lot of knowledge. Now that he's played Murray, next time, he'll have his number. There's something about Murray that really just rubs me the wrong way. A silent arrogance. Hope Rafa knocks him out.

Hey fair play, at least you're honest about why you don't like Murray, instead of bashing his game like most haters seem to like doing.

brief
01-24-2010, 02:17 AM
Isner wilted in the sun.

The Magician
01-24-2010, 02:18 AM
Also 1st time I've ever seen a Murray match with british commentary. The bias and clownish comments make the Murray fans on this board sound like Nelson Madela.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 02:18 AM
Nice guess, but no.

I'm surprised that you didn't include Blake.

James is past it, sadly - his ballbashing days are behind him.

So, for the record, you admired none of Murray's play today?

brithater
01-24-2010, 02:20 AM
Yes, John did play his best in the 1st set, but even then, you knew that everything would have to go perfectly for him to win. John knew that he had no chance of winning by the third set so whatever happened there can only be analyzed in context.

As for Murray not being aggressive, why would he be?. He was able to move Isner around hitting softly with angles the entire match right from the start. Murray also knew that the didn't need to hit aces or win points off of the serve right away because again, he could put Isner on a yo-yo hitting softly with angles.

Have to disagree about the third set effort. With that serve isner is never out of a match. He needs to try useing some emotion when he gets down like that. That moping around aint gonna make it with his game on the pro tour. John has a big heart but we didnt see it in this match. He was flat after he choked away that first set. Everybody chokes. Its how you bounce back that counts. I honestly think he is mentally drained right now. He looked like it against Monfool but was able to fight through it because he was playing a peabrain. Johns a smart guy, he will learn from this.

As for Murrays play.....He needs to have better tactics than to decide he will win by playing like shit and waiting for the other guy to choke if he is going to live up to his own rediculous hype. Maybe ..you know, use the courts against John. Its not like Andy cant volley or he didnt have chances to move in.

MIMIC
01-24-2010, 02:21 AM
James is past it, sadly - his ballbashing days are behind him.

So, for the record, you admired none of Murray's play today?

He has incredible defense. And that's about it.

Arhaych
01-24-2010, 02:23 AM
He has incredible defense. And that's about it.

Watch the Nadal match, please, open-mindedly.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And then we can be best buds.

Clydey
01-24-2010, 02:27 AM
Have to disagree about the third set effort. With that serve isner is never out of a match. He needs to try useing some emotion when he gets down like that. That moping around aint gonna make it with his game on the pro tour. John has a big heart but we didnt see it in this match. He was flat after he choked away that first set. Everybody chokes. Its how you bounce back that counts. I honestly think he is mentally drained right now. He looked like it against Monfool but was able to fight through it because he was playing a peabrain. Johns a smart guy, he will learn from this.

As for Murrays play.....He needs to have better tactics than to decide he will win by playing like shit and waiting for the other guy to choke if he is going to live up to his own rediculous hype. Maybe ..you know, use the courts against John. Its not like Andy cant volley or he didnt have chances to move in.

So you think he'll play the same way against Nadal? Fuck me, when did you start watching tennis?

roberthenman
01-24-2010, 02:28 AM
Come On Andy :rocker:

take the title :rocker2:

brithater
01-24-2010, 02:38 AM
So you think he'll play the same way against Nadal? Fuck me, when did you start watching tennis?

No. Nadal is the one guy that when Andy plays we see his potential. He could have played a lot smarter today. HE won though and it was there first encounter so who knows. Andy was playing with fire that first set and would have lost it if John would have held it together like hes been doing lately.

Dont want to be to hard on Andy because in these events you do what you do to get it done but I expect a better game plan from the games so called best tactician. He really had no game play other than getting the ball back and trying to junk ball John.

Why cant Murray fans be objective and stop spinning this mediocre play like its vintage Murray. I have been watching tennis for a looooong time. I am starting to wonder if some people even have seen Murray play well. It reminds me of when Roddick was at the top and evryone was telling me he had a huge ground game???:rolleyes:

NYCtennisfan
01-24-2010, 02:46 AM

What we think of Isner's effort and desire in the 3rd is irrelevant--he knew and Murray knew that the match was over. Should he have battled a bit more? Sure. But lesser players fading away in the 3rd and 4th sets at slams has been happening since the beginning of the game.

Murray won't play this way against Nadal.

blank_frackis
01-24-2010, 02:50 AM
No. Nadal is the one guy that when Andy plays we see his potential. He could have played a lot smarter today. HE won though and it was there first encounter so who knows. Andy was playing with fire that first set and would have lost it if John would have held it together like hes been doing lately.

Dont want to be to hard on Andy because in these events you do what you do to get it done but I expect a better game plan from the games so called best tactician. He really had no game play other than getting the ball back and trying to junk ball John.

Why cant Murray fans be objective and stop spinning this mediocre play like its vintage Murray. I have been watching tennis for a looooong time. I am starting to wonder if some people even have seen Murray play well. It reminds me of when Roddick was at the top and evryone was telling me he had a huge ground game???:rolleyes:

The only time Isner looked remotely like winning that set was when Murray had a ridiculous choke attempt in the 12th game. That had nothing to do with tactics - in fact it was exacerbated by him abandoning his gameplan of taking a few kmph off his first serve. Overall Murray's tactics worked well and Isner simply raised his game at the crucial points with a big serve or a big forehand to hold his serve.

This glorification of aggressive play is perhaps understandable on the grounds that it's more entertaining to watch, but calling it "smart play" is just bizarre against an opponent like Isner. When Murray hit something with pace Isner looked more comfortable; yet when he mixed things up with softer finesse shots Isner struggled terribly. Every time Murray hit a drop shot Isner would just stumble towards the net and either spoon it straight out the court or dunt it into the net, so why would he start trying to blaze winners by him?

Clydey
01-24-2010, 02:51 AM

Are you oblivious to how ridiculous you sound? He needed a better gameplan, even though he won comfortably in straights?

Nolby
01-24-2010, 02:53 AM
I was pleased with Muzza's play today and liked what I saw. It’s refreshing to see a player that comes across as obviously being talented, while not overly relying on the single shotmaking ability. I like the fact that Murray builds up points with shots that are purposely connected to one another; a series of shots that eventually lead to the final winner. He is an intelligent player talented at point construction, much like Nalby.

The one thing that is clear about Murray's play is that he is extremely sharp at spotting openings. He can generate some good angles on both sides, often really precise angles too, and as soon as he had John in an awkward position leaving an opening in the court, he’d hit a shot in that clearing or down the line, often while on the run.

Murray is also excellent at neutralizing points from the big hard hitters. He left no openings for Isner on the court, then he neutralised everything and made it even tougher for John to utilize his strengths. He would then come up with one of those behind the baseline passing shot winners when John would desperately try and hit the ball at the severest angle possible deep in the corners. John really had no answers for Murray's game today and I really don't see him ever having any answers if Muzza plays that well.

Xenosys
01-24-2010, 02:57 AM

So Murray's 100mph first serves throughout the match were what exactly? Unintentional?

Isner can't move around on court, someone earlier compared his movement to Stevie Wonder on LSD. Bit of an insult really to Stevie, and to the bodily effects of LSD. Murray knew this. I've seen him play a lot of drop shots in the past in the last 12 months, but nothing like this. It was a tactical move to try and manoeuvre Isner around the court.

As for Murray himself, solid this time around, as he has been all tournament, and will obviously need to fashion the appropriate tactical game plan to suit against Nadal in the QFs, which I'm sure he'll do. In the past, he and Nadal have put out some entertaining matches on court, so I'm hoping for the same, assuming he also reaches the QFs today.

1st set and a half was reasonable, second half of 2nd & 3rd sets was a combination of Murray raising his game and Isner's tailing off, which would explain the scoreline.

Xenosys
01-24-2010, 03:00 AM
The only time Isner looked remotely like winning that set was when Murray had a ridiculous choke attempt in the 12th game. That had nothing to do with tactics - in fact it was exacerbated by him abandoning his gameplan of taking a few kmph off his first serve. Overall Murray's tactics worked well and Isner simply raised his game at the crucial points with a big serve or a big forehand to hold his serve.

This glorification of aggressive play is perhaps understandable on the grounds that it's more entertaining to watch, but calling it "smart play" is just bizarre against an opponent like Isner. When Murray hit something with pace Isner looked more comfortable; yet when he mixed things up with softer finesse shots Isner struggled terribly. Every time Murray hit a drop shot Isner would just stumble towards the net and either spoon it straight out the court or dunt it into the net, so why would he start trying to blaze winners by him?

Couldn't agree more with that. Good post. :)

3c273
01-24-2010, 03:02 AM
Remember you and Clydey arguing over Muzza's game so far. Seems he's stepping up at the right time. He'll have to be bit more aggressive against Rafa obvisouly.

don't worry dude ,he is always VERY agressive when playing nadal.

brithater
01-24-2010, 03:05 AM
Are you oblivious to how ridiculous you sound? He needed a better gameplan, even though he won comfortably in straights?

Alright tuff guy.....You are a fool if you think that is the best Andy could play in that match. Watch matches and study players,and tactics and maybe you will learn something instead of sitting passively and zoning out in front of the television fanboy.

Not a perfect match but He got it done. People saying it was great tennis from Murray dont make it so.

Next time you fan boys watch Murray turn the comentary off so you can get an unbiased view of the match.

Clydey
01-24-2010, 03:10 AM
Alright tuff guy.....You are a fool if you think that is the best Andy could play in that match. Watch matches and study players,and tactics and maybe you will learn something instead of sitting passively and zoning out in front of the television fanboy.

Not a perfect match but He got it done. People saying it was great tennis from Murray dont make it so.

No one said that it was a perfect match. I like how you justify your lunacy by pointing towards the fact that Murray didn't do everything perfectly. Are you this critical of every player who fails to play the perfect match? If so, you must be a busy bloke.

McAlistar
01-24-2010, 03:10 AM
Good to see Murray hammer another clueless American.

tennishero
01-24-2010, 03:16 AM
isner is like a younger slightly better version than karlovic, and today his positioning and net play was pathetic. this AO has been handed to murray on a plate so far.

brithater
01-24-2010, 03:18 AM
No one said that it was a perfect match. I like how you justify your lunacy by pointing towards the fact that Murray didn't do everything perfectly. Are you this critical of every player who fails to play the perfect match? If so, you must be a busy bloke.

No not really. But the fun part of watching tennis is the strategic and psycological element for me. It is also to understand the difference in Tactical Mistakes and Execution Mistakes. Execution is forgivable as everybody has off days and misses shots. Tactical mistakes are all together different. Especially for a player like Murray. Since he does not have a big game and is not a mental warrior his tactics need to be spot on. Today they were not. He did pass though. I give him a C+. Its passing though.

As far as being busy thats just a matter of intelligence. It takes me no longer to watch a match than anyone else. Not saying I am a geni, just analytical. Its all in good fun.

Clydey
01-24-2010, 03:22 AM
No not really. But the fun part of watching tennis is the strategic and psycological element for me. It is also to understand the difference in Tactical Mistakes and Execution Mistakes. Execution is forgivable as everybody has off days and misses shots. Tactical mistakes are all together different. Especially for a player like Murray. Since he does not have a big game and is not a mental warrior his tactics need to be spot on. Today they were not. He did pass though. I give him a C+. Its passing though.

You really do talk some utter rubbish. It's pointless arguing. Your name says it all.

brithater
01-24-2010, 03:26 AM
You really do talk some utter rubbish. It's pointless arguing. Your name says it all.

I guess for you it is pointless to argue since you have no grasp of what I am talking about. Instead you reply with insults. There comes a time in a boys life where he needs to grow up. Let me know when you get there.

River
01-24-2010, 03:27 AM

+1

I see him post a lot, and eventually his intellectual talk breaks down to "stfu troll, you don't know shit about tennis dickwad" xD

Murray got me, he beat Isner. The Viper faded quick after the 1st set, but Murray was naturally a bad matchup for him anyways.

Clydey
01-24-2010, 03:28 AM
I guess for you it is pointless to argue since you have no grasp of what I am talking about. Instead you reply with insults. There comes a time in a boys life where he needs to grow up. Let me know when you get there.

I love to argue. I don't love banging my head against a brick wall. Like I said, your name sums you up. It's not a coincidence that you litter the Murray threads with your baseless nonsense.

brithater
01-24-2010, 03:34 AM
+1

I see him post a lot, and eventually his intellectual talk breaks down to "stfu troll, you don't know shit about tennis dickwad" xD

Murray got me, he beat Isner. The Viper faded quick after the 1st set, but Murray was naturally a bad matchup for him anyways.

More childish behavior. I am wrong sometimes, I am right sometimes. If your going to have an inteligent discusion with an adult you need to back it up with a thoughtful view and not just.....oh he sucks, oh trying to pull attention away from the topic at hand.

WHen have I ever told someone to STFU....???? Or called someone a Dickwad? Now you just showing your Maturity level.

River
01-24-2010, 03:37 AM
More childish behavior. I am wrong sometimes, I am right sometimes. If your going to have an inteligent discusion with an adult you need to back it up with a thoughtful view and not just.....oh he sucks, oh trying to pull attention away from the topic at hand.

WHen have I ever told someone to STFU....???? Or called someone a Dickwad? Now you just showing your age.

I'm just giving a warning to you, buddy. Please don't make me quote you here and make you have to defend yourself. I'm just telling Clydey that you're pretty much an inflexible brick wall who doesn't seem to compromise much in terms of analysis. You may say you are wrong sometimes, but for the most part, you don't take the wrong points very well.

brithater
01-24-2010, 03:37 AM
I love to argue. I don't love banging my head against a brick wall. Like I said, your name sums you up. It's not a coincidence that you litter the Murray threads with your baseless nonsense.

Let me tell you a little secret....I am half Scot and actually like Andy :eek:. Now get off the name thing. It has nothing to do with tennis or the topic of Murray def Isner.

Clydey
01-24-2010, 03:39 AM
Let me tell you a little secret....I am half Scot and actually like Andy :eek:. Now get off the name thing. It has nothing to do with tennis or the topic of Murray def Isner.

You like Murray? :lol: All you do is post about how average you think he is.

brithater
01-24-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm just giving a warning to you, buddy. Please don't make me quote you here and make you have to defend yourself. I'm just telling Clydey that you're pretty much an inflexible brick wall who doesn't seem to compromise much in terms of analysis. You may say you are wrong sometimes, but for the most part, you don't take the wrong points very well.

Well its just tennis and everyone has different opinions. I can respect a thought out opinion just as I can respect players that I dont care for. Its not really about likes and dislikes for me.

The only time I get angry is when players tank or default. Baggy pissed me off and John disapointed me in the third because he worked so hard to get there and just wilted.

You dont even want to get me started on Henin.

Corey Feldman
01-24-2010, 03:42 AM
get out of this thread Yanks

Roddick apologists

River
01-24-2010, 03:45 AM
Well its just tennis and everyone has different opinions. I can respect a thought out opinion just as I can respect players that I dont care for. Its not really about likes and dislikes for me.

The only time I get angry is when players tank or default. Baggy pissed me off and John disapointed me in the third because he worked so hard to get there and just wilted.

You dont even want to get me started on Henin.

Then I will take retract my prior statement. Cause I generally hate Henin >>;

get out of this thread Yanks

Roddick apologists

^ Guys like that you don't really need to warn about. xD

brithater
01-24-2010, 03:46 AM
You like Murray? :lol: All you do is post about how average you think he is.

If he ever gets his tactics right along with his mentality he will win a major. He needs to commit to an all court game. Until that happens its a crap shoot. My biggest fear with andy is that he got too much too soon in way of attention. Not many players can deliver with that much weight......Nadal and Becker did it but I think Murray has even more expected. Especially for a player of his ability.

Clydey
01-24-2010, 04:07 AM
If he ever gets his tactics right along with his mentality he will win a major. He needs to commit to an all court game. Until that happens its a crap shoot. My biggest fear with andy is that he got too much too soon in way of attention. Not many players can deliver with that much weight......Nadal and Becker did it but I think Murray has even more expected. Especially for a player of his ability.

Big John doesn't share your view of Murray's tactics.

Q. What is it about Murray that makes him difficult?

JOHN ISNER: I knew going in that he can pretty much do a lot. He can play offense, he can play defense. That's what he does well: he mixes it up.

I think he did that today. You know, kind of wasn't hitting a real big ball out there. Kind of just dinking and dunking it around the court. And I felt like I wasn't able to, you know, get a good rip at the ball a lot of the time because of what he was doing with it.

Obviously, he returns well and he retrieves so well. Kind of broke me down.

chammer44
01-24-2010, 04:25 AM
So looking forward to Murray-Nadal. Last two slam encounters have been great matches.

Mechlan
01-24-2010, 04:25 AM

As far as being busy thats just a matter of intelligence. It takes me no longer to watch a match than anyone else. Not saying I am a geni, just analytical. Its all in good fun.

You think he used the wrong tactics today? :lol:

Murray played just the way he needed to today, he moved the ball around without taking too many risks. Kept the ball low when Isner approached net and it worked time and time again. Playing a needlessly aggressive game would have been a mistake.

kindling
01-24-2010, 04:31 AM
Murray will fade away soon. The ink on his 10 million dollar adidas deal is hardly dry and as he sinks into his riches his fire will smolder. Just like Sharapova and her big endorsement payday. Murray is no true champion. Just a small blip that'll be mostly forgotten in 10 years.

brithater
01-24-2010, 04:33 AM
Big John doesn't share your view of Murray's tactics.

Not following you. What does Isners pressy have anything to do with what I am saying. Obviously it worked since he won. John is not going to say he choked the first 2 sets away just as he is not going to say he tanked the last set. He junkballed John. Gave him opportunities and John choked. With Andys ability that is not a smart match. And in the long run further hurts his game because in his mind the tactics were a thriving success. It reinforces in his mind that he does not have to lift his game or use the court.

If the guy had no weapons to work with I would say he played a great match but its just not the case. He really needs to be moving forward and winning points when he has oportunities.

brithater
01-24-2010, 04:42 AM
You think he used the wrong tactics today? :lol:

Murray played just the way he needed to today, he moved the ball around without taking too many risks. Kept the ball low when Isner approached net and it worked time and time again. Playing a needlessly aggressive game would have been a mistake.

Lots of ways to win and loose matches. Taking the net on John is high pecentage and put the match in Andys hand as John will hit more winners then passing shots. It shows that Murray is still commited to straight defense and opponents loosing the match. In the long run of Andys career it hurts him. He takes more chance by giving Isner the court to bash winners.

Its a lower percentage strategy that he committed to because he is scared of moving forward and trying to win the match on his terms by dictating Isner useing smart tactics and court positioning.

enigma
01-24-2010, 04:44 AM
come on muzza

jcempire
01-24-2010, 05:39 AM
Isner run out of gas (this match still not too bad for Isner).........Murray just too good for him.......

I think Murray is better than before......he is playing his best tennis and hungry to win his first slam ....

Jelenin
01-24-2010, 05:57 AM
Isner is useless.

Smoke944
01-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Expected one, say what you want about Andrew Murray but the man can read and return serves like nobody else in the entire world.
Just great last 8 matches for John though, just awesome. Keep the form up, man :D

Noleta
01-24-2010, 09:01 AM
It shows that Murray is still commited to straight defense and opponents loosing the match.

But that's his style,why change something that makes him feel comfortable and took him to no2 last year?

brithater
01-24-2010, 09:09 AM
But that's his style,why change something that makes him feel comfortable and took him to no2 last year?

Well it was not enough to win him a slam or get to a final even last year. His game has stalled. There is always a chance he can sneak through but if your going to be a straight up counterpuncher you better have the heart of a lion.

Also, in tennis if your not improveing you are looseing ground on the tour, Andy is the same player now he was last year at this time. I actually think he has regressed a bit.He still has a lot of time in his career though and I think he will start attacking more before long. Not sure it will be this year though.

Deivid23
01-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Always funny to see Andrew pissing all over a service machine

Noleta
01-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Well it was not enough to win him a slam or get to a final even last year. His game has stalled. There is always a chance he can sneak through but if your going to be a straight up counterpuncher you better have the heart of a lion.

Also, in tennis if your not improveing you are looseing ground on the tour, Andy is the same player now he was last year at this time. I actually think he has regressed a bit.He still has a lot of time in his career though and I think he will start attacking more before long. Not sure it will be this year though.

The only thing that regressed is his serve i think?His game is very annoying to his opponent,and he feeds on that.I don't like his style at all,but it is working for him so far,i mean he's yet to drop a set.

Noleta
01-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Always funny to see Andrew pissing all over a service machine

Gross:eek:He should be fined for that:eek:

paseo
01-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Predicted. Next, Murray vs Nadal. Bring it on!!!

brithater
01-24-2010, 09:21 AM
The only thing that regressed is his serve i think?His game is very annoying to his opponent,and he feeds on that.I don't like his style at all,but it is working for him so far,i mean he's yet to drop a set.

The test with Murray for me is when he gets up against a hot player that can hit through Andys counterpuch junkball style. He does not have another gear that he can go to. Not in the slams. Same thing used to happen to Chang and Hewitt. Hot power player in a major with confidence and they went home. Seems to be Murrays same problem. I am not putting Murray into the same category as Hewitt and Chang because he is not worthy. Just talking game styles.

Noleta
01-24-2010, 09:32 AM
The test with Murray for me is when he gets up against a hot player that can hit through Andys counterpuch junkball style. He does not have another gear that he can go to. Not in the slams. Same thing used to happen to Chang and Hewitt. Hot power player in a major with confidence and they went home. Seems to be Murrays same problem. I am not putting Murray into the same category as Hewitt and Chang because he is not worthy. Just talking game styles.

Physically he can run and run all day doing the pushing and making his opponents work for everything.So going to anither gear isn't needed in his case.

ossie
01-24-2010, 09:36 AM
isner cant play tennis he should find another hobby

brithater
01-24-2010, 09:38 AM

Physically he can run and run all day doing the pushing and making his opponents work for everything.So going to anither gear isn't needed in his case.

Take a look at his results last 2 years in the majors. He needs to be able to step it up a noch in these events because what he has been doing the last few rounds aint gonna cut it against the big boys in best of five. Unless he gets extremely, extremely lucky.

Noleta
01-24-2010, 09:39 AM
isner cant play tennis he should find another hobby

Basketball or Volleyball?

Noleta
01-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Take a look at his results last 2 years in the majors. He needs to be able to step it up a noch in these events because what he has been doing the last few rounds aint gonna cut it against the big boys in best of five. Unless he gets extremely, extremely lucky.

Well,he's been beating top players,no?

Mechlan
01-24-2010, 09:50 AM

Murray isn't like Hewitt and Chang, he doesn't have their movement. He's a counterpuncher, that's where the similarities end. The problem for Murray is that he tends to underestimate opponents and not be aggressive enough when he should be. But then, I'm pretty sure he's going to play much more aggressive than he normally plays against Nadal.

Jōris
01-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Isner is useless.

I have a light bulb that needs to be changed.

brithater
01-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Murray isn't like Hewitt and Chang, he doesn't have their movement. He's a counterpuncher, that's where the similarities end. The problem for Murray is that he tends to underestimate opponents and not be aggressive enough when he should be. But then, I'm pretty sure he's going to play much more aggressive than he normally plays against Nadal.

He only does that against Nadal because he has no choice. If he gets into a counterpunching battle with Rafa he will loose. Rafa is a better defensive player.

saniapower
01-24-2010, 10:22 AM
expected

Clydey
01-24-2010, 10:42 AM
He only does that against Nadal because he has no choice. If he gets into a counterpunching battle with Rafa he will loose. Rafa is a better defensive player.

Nadal is a better defensive player on clay and grass. I give the edge to Murray on hard.

arm
01-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I only saw the first set, but from what I have seen Isner brings a whole new level of boringness to the game. :spit:

Har-Tru
01-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Intelligent pushing by Murray, mediocre play by Isner.

Vida
01-24-2010, 11:12 AM
gauging Murray's form / chances would be better had he lost the first set. this way it appears Isner deflated after the TB, thus allowing Andy free passage. we shall see.

definitely pity Murray isnt seeded top four for this slam.

zlaja777
01-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Great tactical performance from Murray.

Goldenoldie
01-24-2010, 12:56 PM
New territory coming up for Murray. Hard to believe he has never reached a QF at the AO before. I think this match was won on fitness as much as anything else. Isner looked really fatigued after the first set.

sammy01
01-24-2010, 01:08 PM
another complete yawn-fest this match. murray was never in trouble, holding serve with ease and playing defensively on isner serve to force mistakes. it was more than enough to get the win.

john was dissapointing off the fround was too passive and it played into murray's hands.

Sophocles
01-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Good job by Murray exposing Isner's limitations, namely, can't half-volley or hit a backhand down the line to save his life.

Filo V.
01-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Its funny what a great player like Murray can do to make someone like Isner look very average. Isner's weaknesses got exposed in a major way today. He still has a lot of work to do to really be a threat to the big boys.

Murray played well and moved unbelievably, and Isner is basically the perfect match-up for him.

scoobs
01-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Good job by Murray exposing Isner's limitations, namely, can't half-volley or hit a backhand down the line to save his life.
This - Andy made John look extremely awkward when the ball was short in the court and kept low - the number of shots John just tried to shovel back and dumped halfway up the net, it really exposed his weakness in this area. Plus that backhand really needs work - the slice is mediocre and the topspin just doesn't go anywhere - it's as bad if not worse than Roddick's was in the early part of his career, and John needs to put in the same amount of work on it.

Sophocles
01-24-2010, 02:01 PM
This - Andy made John look extremely awkward when the ball was short in the court and kept low - the number of shots John just tried to shovel back and dumped halfway up the net, it really exposed his weakness in this area. Plus that backhand really needs work - the slice is mediocre and the topspin just doesn't go anywhere - it's as bad if not worse than Roddick's was in the early part of his career, and John needs to put in the same amount of work on it.

Definitely.

Murray was smart in this match. Let's hope he's smart in the next one too.

gusavo
01-27-2010, 03:21 PM

Why cant Murray fans be objective and stop spinning this mediocre play like its vintage Murray.
everyone objective agrees that murray played amazingly.
yes you are the only one objective around here, doctor "I cant see nadal losing" (not even being favorite)
and no, isner never deserved the first set.

gusavo
01-28-2010, 02:14 PM
He junkballed John.
exactly, great play.
Gave him opportunities and John choked. With Andys ability that is not a smart match.didnt give him oppurtunities. I didnt see john mention anything about choking. indeed, with andys abillity its very smart. 8 UE, so nice and clean.
And in the long run further hurts his game because in his mind the tactics were a thriving success.
yep, huge success. totally dominated. yes, certainly reinforced the idea that thats exactly how he should play every match. we all saw the way he copied them in the following match.

Its a lower percentage strategy that he committed to because he is scared of moving forward and trying to win the match on his terms by dictating Isner useing smart tactics and court positioning.
yes, very scared against isner. it wasnt clever play and an awesome performance, it was him being scared and lucking out on the win, isner choking.

Well it was not enough to win him a slam or get to a final even last year.
yes it is... not that your comment is relevant in any way to the argument you were adressing.

Andy is the same player now he was last year at this time.
proof?

what he has been doing the last few rounds aint gonna cut it against the big boys in best of five. Unless he gets extremely, extremely lucky.
yes playing his game is not going to cut it against who again? against fed? oh, 7-4. second best player in the world and his play is not cutting it against "big boys".

brithater
01-28-2010, 04:04 PM
exactly, great play.
didnt give him oppurtunities. I didnt see john mention anything about choking. indeed, with andys abillity its very smart. 8 UE, so nice and clean.

yep, huge success. totally dominated. yes, certainly reinforced the idea that thats exactly how he should play every match. we all saw the way he copied them in the following match.

yes, very scared against isner. it wasnt clever play and an awesome performance, it was him being scared and lucking out on the win, isner choking.

yes it is... not that your comment is relevant in any way to the argument you were adressing.

proof?

yes playing his game is not going to cut it against who again? against fed? oh, 7-4. second best player in the world and his play is not cutting it against "big boys".

Watch the matches objectivly. Your love for a paticular player will make you bias if you let it. Learn to look at players strengths and weaknesses, how they react under preasure, percentages, and tactics. You have to block the fact that you like one player more. You also need to get it out of your mind that you want a certain player to win. Once you do that only then can you can be objective. I have players I want to see win more than others but once the match starts.....may the best man win. When your player looses...dont sulk. When your player wins....dont boast. Anything else is purely fan retardation. Sometimes you may read posts I make that sound rediculous. These are simply for humor. Your level of intelligence is what what will give you the ability to differentiate.

Clydey
01-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Watch the matches objectivly. Your love for a paticular player will make you bias if you let it. Learn to look at players strengths and weaknesses, how they react under preasure, percentages, and tactics. You have to block the fact that you like one player more. You also need to get it out of your mind that you want a certain player to win. Once you do that only then can you can be objective. I have players I want to see win more than others but once the match starts.....may the best man win. When your player looses...dont sulk. When your player wins....dont boast. Anything else is purely fan retardation. Sometimes you may read posts I make that sound rediculous. These are simply for humor.

So the above post was an attempt at humour?

brithater
01-28-2010, 08:58 PM
So the above post was an attempt at humour?

No. I am not going to go back and read every one of my posts but I think the ones you quoted were all serious. I stand by my statements on Murrays tactical play in the Isner match. I also stand by the statements I have made about how murray will need to play when taking on the top players on the tour.

Usually my humor posts are a bit over the top.

gusavo
01-29-2010, 06:11 AM
Watch the matches objectivly. Your love for a paticular player will make you bias if you let it. Learn to look at players strengths and weaknesses, how they react under preasure, percentages, and tactics. You have to block the fact that you like one player more. You also need to get it out of your mind that you want a certain player to win. Once you do that only then can you can be objective. I have players I want to see win more than others but once the match starts.....may the best man win. When your player looses...dont sulk. When your player wins....dont boast. Anything else is purely fan retardation. Sometimes you may read posts I make that sound rediculous. These are simply for humor. Your level of intelligence is what what will give you the ability to differentiate.
unable to answer a single comment, how surprising for such a troll.
thats not how you differentiate on here. there are a lot of insane posts on this site.

brithater
01-29-2010, 11:39 AM
unable to answer a single comment, how surprising for such a troll.
thats not how you differentiate on here. there are a lot of insane posts on this site.

No thats not correct. You just dont understand the difference between a question and a statement when you post. The only reply you posted that is remotely close to a question is where you say...

Proof?

If you want me to answer that I need a little more than that. Proof of what? Proof of his play? Is that what you mean?

Your entire post is nothing more than irrate commments that come off as an attempt at baiting. Now if this is an attempt to rouste or tease in humor thats fine. But if you actually want me to answer a question you must first ask me one. Please though ......one at a time and try the decaf. No need to puff out the chest here. I will only treat you like an adult if you act like one. I realize that 99% of tennis players are ego driven, denial riden, emotional crackheads but try to keep it together and stay somewhat logical and cohearant.

gusavo
01-29-2010, 12:01 PM
No thats not correct. You just dont understand the difference between a question and a statement when you post. The only reply you posted that is remotely close to a question is where you say...

it is correct. you were unable to tackle a single of my responses. when someone is unable to do that it means they either were too lazy not to or that the person was right.

Proof of what? Proof of his play? Is that what you mean?
its pretty obvious. how do you know his game has stalled, being the same player he was a year ago.

I realize that 99% of tennis players are ego driven, denial riden, emotional crackheads but try to keep it together and stay somewhat logical and cohearant.
lol
ive never played tennis.

brithater
01-29-2010, 12:11 PM
it is correct. you were unable to tackle a single of my responses. when someone is unable to do that it means they either were too lazy not to or that the person was right.

its pretty obvious. how do you know his game has stalled, being the same player he was a year ago.

lol
ive never played tennis.

There is no point going on with this if all your going to do is respond like this. Your resposes are nothing more than an opinion thats completely fan based. I understand your a huge murray fan and that is fine. If I was too lazy I would not of even wasted my time. I take the time to respond to anyone who takes the time to respond to me. Its called being curtious. There is such a thing called manners though and you need to learn about it.

I stand by my comment on his game being stalled because he is still not utilizing the strengths of his game properly. He is choosing to use B game over an A game even though the percetages are higher useing his A game. Its a silly mentality. It shows that he is still completely reactive in his mentality and not moving into a more proactive approach to his game.

gusavo
01-30-2010, 07:15 PM
There is no point going on with this if all your going to do is respond like this.
my response was perfect, stop fooling around with your posts and try to defend yourself from my original post adressing your faulty comments.
if you want to continue this, point to where my posts are bad.

Your resposes are nothing more than an opinion thats completely fan based. I understand your a huge murray fan and that is fine.
im just adressing your faulty comments.

If I was too lazy I would not of even wasted my time.
thats exactly right- and therefore it seems youre wrong and im right.

Its called being curtious. There is such a thing called manners though and you need to learn about it.

Please though ......one at a time and try the decaf. No need to puff out the chest here. I will only treat you like an adult if you act like one. I realize that 99% of tennis players are ego driven, denial riden, emotional crackheads but try to keep it together and stay somewhat logical and cohearant.

I stand by my comment on his game being stalled because he is still not utilizing the strengths of his game properly. He is choosing to use B game over an A game even though the percetages are higher useing his A game. Its a silly mentality. It shows that he is still completely reactive in his mentality and not moving into a more proactive approach to his game.
this is the typical "he needs to be more aggressive" trash that commentators and random people on forums love to throw out there in some form whenever a lot of players are playing badly/lost a match. in particular with murray.
you have no arguments in here. instead of continuing to repeat yourself endlessly in every murray discussion youre in regarding this, how about actually showing proof of why you are right and murray and his world class team arent.

oh, and, where was I not being curteous

brithater
01-31-2010, 09:38 AM
my response was perfect, stop fooling around with your posts and try to defend yourself from my original post adressing your faulty comments.
if you want to continue this, point to where my posts are bad.

im just adressing your faulty comments.

thats exactly right- and therefore it seems youre wrong and im right.

this is the typical "he needs to be more aggressive" trash that commentators and random people on forums love to throw out there in some form whenever a lot of players are playing badly/lost a match. in particular with murray.
you have no arguments in here. instead of continuing to repeat yourself endlessly in every murray discussion youre in regarding this, how about actually showing proof of why you are right and murray and his world class team arent.

oh, and, where was I not being curteous

Gusavo....I no longer havr the time, energy, or desire to continue this. Adult responsibilities are kicking into high gear and vacation is almost over for me. I think our exchange has gotton totally off the subject. If you want to keep taliking about murray in general feel free to pm me and I will do the best I can. Justy stay somewhat cohearant and calm. Somewhat.