Entry List [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Entry List

UseTheSearchTool
09-04-2004, 09:02 AM
These are the only entries so far, but along with these 4 there would have to be Koubek and Melzer as well.

Moya, Carlos ESP
Nalbandian, David ARG
Schüttler, Rainer GER
Srichaphan, Paradorn THA

MissKoubek1981
09-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Thanks for that!!! :) :worship: ;)

Wow, Moya, Srichaphan, Nalbandian??? :eek: Wow, will be cool!! And Stefan :inlove: and Jürgen :crazy:

I am going to Vienna in October, so I am longing for updates in who is participating!! :D

:kiss: Danielle :)

UseTheSearchTool
09-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Why the Koubek love, may I ask? I like the guy, but he is not one of the more conventional objects of desire?

I was hoping that Gaudio was going to be there. I know he likes Austria, but maybe he is not playing this week, but there will be some other good players there.

MissKoubek1981
09-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Why the Koubek love, may I ask? I like the guy, but he is not one of the more conventional objects of desire?

I was hoping that Gaudio was going to be there. I know he likes Austria, but maybe he is not playing this week, but there will be some other good players there.

I am his fan since nearly eight years. He always has been my favourite player. :)

Conventional ... :rolleyes: *hehe* I have a faible for the unconventional guys. :toothy: That's it. :) I never like the things all the others like so it's the same here. ;)

UseTheSearchTool
09-04-2004, 10:51 AM
Good for you there needs to be more Koubek fans.

MissKoubek1981
09-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Definitely. :D

rassklovn
09-06-2004, 11:23 AM
That's a good top 4 so far, but I imagine there will be some more names announced soon, and I hope for Zabaleta or Pavel to be there as well this year, too bad Rogi isn't defending this title.

MissKoubek1981
09-06-2004, 12:35 PM
No Roger?? :bigcry: Still hoped for him to come. Damn! Would have loved to see him there. :rolleyes:

rassklovn
09-06-2004, 12:41 PM
No Rogi isn't playing there, as he really wants to win Basle and hasn't done that yet, plus after Vienna, there is TMS Madrid, and then Basle, which would leave him very tired mentally, so unfortunately he has to skip a tournament that he really likes.

MissKoubek1981
09-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Thanks a lot for the info!! *sigh* but still :sad:

But there are other good participants (still hope for Nenad Zimonjic to do a qualification there ...), at least all my favourite Austrians! :bigclap:

rassklovn
09-06-2004, 02:34 PM
I checked the site and nothing more has been updated as of yet, but there should be a good field lined up and Nenad will be in the doubles.

MissKoubek1981
09-06-2004, 02:45 PM
I checked the site and nothing more has been updated as of yet, but there should be a good field lined up and Nenad will be in the doubles.

Think he's playing with Julian again. :D And hopefully Koubek/Melzer again like last year ... :rolleyes:

CarloBelgium
09-07-2004, 12:00 AM
1 Moya, Carlos ESP 4
2 Nalbandian, David ARG 9
3 Massu, Nicolas CHI 11
4 Schuettler, Rainer GER 12
5 Srichaphan, Paradorn THA 15
6 Chela, Juan Ignacio ARG 17
7 Robredo, Tommy ESP 19
8 Dent, Taylor USA 22
9 Novak, Jiri CZE 26
10 Schalken, Sjeng NED 27
11 Canas, Guillermo ARG 31
12 Lopez, Feliciano ESP 32
13 Horna, Luis PER 33
14 Verdasco, Fernando ESP 36
15 Mayer, Florian GER 37
16 Melzer, Jurgen AUT 40
17 Costa, Albert ESP 44
18 Haas, Tommy GER 45
19 Ginepri, Robby USA 47
20 Calleri, Agustin ARG 48
21 Zabaleta, Mariano ARG 53
22 Ferrer, David ESP 55
23 Martin, Alberto ESP 58
24 Enqvist, Thomas SWE 59
25 SPECIAL EXEMPT
26 WILD CARD
27 WILD CARD
28 WILD CARD
29 QUALIFIER
30 QUALIFIER
31 QUALIFIER
32 QUALIFIER

Alternates
1. Tursunov, Dmitry RUS 63
2. Beck, Karol SVK 72
3. Hernych, Jan CZE 78
4. Rusedski, Greg GBR 91
5. Corretja, Alex ESP 92
6. Starace, Potito ITA 93
7. Sluiter, Raemon NED 94
8. Koubek, Stefan AUT 97
9. Carlsen, Kenneth DEN 98
10. Kohlschreiber, Philipp GER 99
11. Rochus, Olivier BEL 100
12. Morrison, Jeff USA 101
13. Sanguinetti, Davide ITA 102
14. Vliegen, Kristof BEL 103
15. Pless, Kristian DEN @104

MissKoubek1981
09-07-2004, 11:46 AM
AAAAAH!!!!! What a list!!! :woohoo: :drool:

Stefan will surely get a wild card :D :rolleyes: , same with Peya if he participates (but I think he'll do :banana: ). Sjeng ... :D Olivier ... :) Raemon ... :cool: Kristof ... :dance:

Thanks a lot for this list!!! :kiss: :hug: Now I'm even more looking forward!

34 days left ... I'm already counting!!

:kiss:,
MissKoubek1981 (Danielle)

*Ljubica*
09-07-2004, 05:07 PM
I am his fan since nearly eight years. He always has been my favourite player. :)

Conventional ... :rolleyes: *hehe* I have a faible for the unconventional guys. :toothy: That's it. :) I never like the things all the others like so it's the same here. ;)

Good for you :) I'm thinking of a trip to Vienna this year too - depends on getting time off work though, as I'm going to TMS Madrid the following week.....but I'm working on the Boss :p

rassklovn
09-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Schalken has withdrawn and will not play for the rest of the season, so Tursunov is the next one on that list and will get in.

Koubek for sure, will get a WC to the tournament.

Daniel
09-18-2004, 01:21 AM
CArlos and David :yeah:

Tommy'sGF
09-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Go Tommy Haas!!!!!

MissKoubek1981
09-23-2004, 10:47 PM
Good for you :) I'm thinking of a trip to Vienna this year too - depends on getting time off work though, as I'm going to TMS Madrid the following week.....but I'm working on the Boss :p

Hope you can go there, Rosie!! :) If you go, cheer for my Austrians a little, okay? Please please please!!

Because I can't go to Vienna. :sad: :sad: :bigcry: I had to cancel my journey because of the illness I have (heart problems with 24 ... :sad: ), so I have a really expensive ticket at home and can't use it (I can hang it onto my wall :p ). I have to recover myself, I hardly am allowed to move and am forbidden to go outside (also can't go to work at the moment, so I can't go to Vienna because I am ill), and the trouble in Vienna would be the worst I can do to my body and the shape I am in at the moment. :sad:

Hopefully they show a little of it on TV (I have one Austrian TV station, and they even show Daviscup, so perhaps I can see a little of the tournament). I think I will sit in front of the TV crying. :sad:

Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed for you!! Really hope you can go there! :)

MissKoubek1981 :) (Danielle)

*Ljubica*
09-24-2004, 11:32 AM
Hope you can go there, Rosie!! :) If you go, cheer for my Austrians a little, okay? Please please please!!

Because I can't go to Vienna. :sad: :sad: :bigcry: I had to cancel my journey because of the illness I have (heart problems with 24 ... :sad: ), so I have a really expensive ticket at home and can't use it (I can hang it onto my wall :p ). I have to recover myself, I hardly am allowed to move and am forbidden to go outside (also can't go to work at the moment, so I can't go to Vienna because I am ill), and the trouble in Vienna would be the worst I can do to my body and the shape I am in at the moment. :sad:

Hopefully they show a little of it on TV (I have one Austrian TV station, and they even show Daviscup, so perhaps I can see a little of the tournament). I think I will sit in front of the TV crying. :sad:

Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed for you!! Really hope you can go there! :)

MissKoubek1981 :) (Danielle)

Hey Danielle - I am so sorry to hear that you are so ill - I hope you feel a lot better soon. Of course I will give a cheer to your Austrian players for you - unless one of them is playing David of course :p Last year I had tickets for the Spain/Argentina Davis Cup Semi-Final but I had just come out of Hospital and the Doctors wouldn't let me travel, so I know how you must be feeling.

Take care of yourself,

Love,

Rosie

MissKoubek1981
09-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey Danielle - I am so sorry to hear that you are so ill - I hope you feel a lot better soon. Of course I will give a cheer to your Austrian players for you - unless one of them is playing David of course :p Last year I had tickets for the Spain/Argentina Davis Cup Semi-Final but I had just come out of Hospital and the Doctors wouldn't let me travel, so I know how you must be feeling.

Take care of yourself,

Love,

Rosie

You are forgiven if one of them plays David. :D I can understand that. :)

Thanks for cheering! Oh I also hope I feel better. I do right now, but the doctor still won't let me do anything than staying at home. I got a little cold some days ago, and he was shouting at me because of it. *ggg*

Oh, sad to hear about the DC semifinal. Would surely have been great! :)

Thanks a lot for your good wishes! :)

Danielle

Billabong
09-25-2004, 03:34 AM
GO TOMMY:yeah:!!!

Fedex
09-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Go Tommy Haas!!!!!
Amen to that ;) :D

MissKoubek1981
09-25-2004, 01:48 PM
GO TOMMY:yeah:!!!

I also support Tommy a bit, because he has been living in Graz for a long time, and Graz is the capital of Styria where I come from. So I like him a little. :)

Gigan
09-28-2004, 04:00 AM
Do it,
David!!!

And stay healthy

Aleksa's Laydee
09-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Good Luck:
Nalbandian, David ARG 9
Schuettler, Rainer GER 12
Dent, Taylor USA 22
Novak, Jiri CZE 26
Schalken, Sjeng NED 27
Mayer, Florian GER 37
Ginepri, Robby USA 47
Enqvist, Thomas SWE 59
Rusedski, Greg GBR 91

MissKoubek1981
09-28-2004, 05:42 PM
Good luck to:
All my Austrians *wavesflag* esp. Stef of course!!! :hearts:, but naturally also to Jürgen :yeah:, Alex :D and Juli :clap2: It was clear our heroes got wildcards all the way :woohoo: Also good luck to all the Austrian qualifyers :yippee: (are there any left?? Crazy Idiot isn't allowed to play in this season any more ... :confused: ) And to Nenad, who I think is in the qualification!!! :bigclap:

Besides to:
Jiri Novak
Rainer Schüttler
Tommy Haas
Florian Mayer
Carlos Moya
Paradorn Srichaphan
Tommy Robredo

And to everybody else who's in the main field or doing qualification! :)

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Vamos David :bounce:

loner1984
10-04-2004, 12:41 AM
What's it like to live in Vienna? I've always wanted to visit Austria and I've heard a lot of good things, anyone from vienna or austria care to help me out?
Vienna sausage baby!

MissKoubek1981
10-04-2004, 07:31 AM
What's it like to live in Vienna? I've always wanted to visit Austria and I've heard a lot of good things, anyone from vienna or austria care to help me out?
Vienna sausage baby!

Yes, Vienna sausage rules!! :rocker:

:wavey: I'm from Austria, I've been to Vienna twice, so perhaps I can help you a bit?? :D

MerchantWanker
10-04-2004, 09:11 AM
Koubek, Peya and Knowle got the three WC's, can't say I am too surprised though.

MissKoubek1981
10-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Koubek, Peya and Knowle got the three WC's, can't say I am too surprised though.

Was anybody surprised that they got the WCs after DC??

MissKoubek1981
10-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Carlos Moya withdrew from participating!!!! :sad: Sorry for him, but he's injured.

So now David Nalbandian is top-seeded.

jtipson
10-04-2004, 04:57 PM
If this is correct, it looks like Henman may be negotiating a wild card for Vienna, which doesn't surprise me at all since he's had some rest now. Surely they'd have to seed him at one if he gets it?

See the news article linked from here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=18387

MissKoubek1981
10-04-2004, 05:34 PM
If this is correct, it looks like Henman may be negotiating a wild card for Vienna, which doesn't surprise me at all since he's had some rest now. Surely they'd have to seed him at one if he gets it?

See the news article linked from here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=18387

Yes, they try to get him. If he's not coming, then Nalbandian is top-seeded.

jtipson
10-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Thanks Danielle. I hope he does play, he's got a really good record in Vienna and could do with the points :)

*Ljubica*
10-04-2004, 05:47 PM
And I was so looking forward to my David being Number 1 seed :sad: It would have been the first time I had ever seen him play as the Number 1. Ah well - never mind.

novanora
10-04-2004, 06:26 PM
rosie, enjoy your tennis trip again, and hope you can bring good luck to our NO. 1 seed boy :lol:

and best luck to Willy, Jiri and all the Austrian players

MissKoubek1981
10-04-2004, 08:11 PM
And I was so looking forward to my David being Number 1 seed :sad: It would have been the first time I had ever seen him play as the Number 1. Ah well - never mind.

But still enjoy your trip to Vienna! :) I'll think of you for sure! And still it's not sure that Henman will participate. Hope is not left! :D

*Ljubica*
10-04-2004, 08:38 PM
But still enjoy your trip to Vienna! :) I'll think of you for sure! And still it's not sure that Henman will participate. Hope is not left! :D

Thanks Danielle and Nova - I'll do my very best to enjoy Vienna :) and hope to get some chance for sightseeing and shopping as well as tennis. I have worked 7 days a week since the end of June (yes - even Sundays!), so I am really looking forward to nearly 3 weeks off - first Vienna, then Madrid, then back for a week before I spend a few days at Paris Bercy :) I feel I have earned the time off :p

jtipson
10-04-2004, 09:52 PM

Sorry Rosie, I really didn't mean to burst any bubble on the number one seed issue. I guess I was just a bit excited having just discovered Tim might be playing, but it doesn't mean he will of course.

Hope you enjoy Vienna, it's a lovely city - I've only been once, and a long time ago at that! I'll be watching the matches over the internet from Blighty, less exciting but at least some live tennis :)

MissKoubek1981
10-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Thanks Danielle and Nova - I'll do my very best to enjoy Vienna :) and hope to get some chance for sightseeing and shopping as well as tennis. I have worked 7 days a week since the end of June (yes - even Sundays!), so I am really looking forward to nearly 3 weeks off - first Vienna, then Madrid, then back for a week before I spend a few days at Paris Bercy :) I feel I have earned the time off :p

Wow, sounds great!! *loadsofenvy* :sad: But you definitely have earned that!! :eek: After that much work you did!! *whew*

Tell me everything about Vienna, girl!! Pleeeease!! :) Go and have a coffee and a cake in the Hotel Sacher, the most famous hotel of Austria! :D

*Ljubica*
10-05-2004, 08:50 AM
Don't worry jtipson - I like Tim - I'll have no problem watching him. And yes Danielle - I fully intend to have some Sacher Torte and forget about my diet for a week :p By the way - do you know when/where the draw will be held? Sometimes at some tournaments, the draws are open to the public - I thought I might go if I get to Vienna early enough - might be interesting

MissKoubek1981
10-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Don't worry jtipson - I like Tim - I'll have no problem watching him. And yes Danielle - I fully intend to have some Sacher Torte and forget about my diet for a week :p By the way - do you know when/where the draw will be held? Sometimes at some tournaments, the draws are open to the public - I thought I might go if I get to Vienna early enough - might be interesting

Ummm ... I don't know if the draws are open to public, but I will look it up at the homepage of the tournament. :)

Sacher Torte ... :lick: cool that you will have one! :D

*Ljubica*
10-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Ummm ... I don't know if the draws are open to public, but I will look it up at the homepage of the tournament. :)

Sacher Torte ... :lick: cool that you will have one! :D

Thanks - no worries - it was just an idea really. Have you ever had Sacher torte in the famous Hotel Sacher?

Corey Feldman
10-05-2004, 02:13 PM
i hope tim goes, but i have a feeling he wont, 4 weeks in a row of tournaments, he may not think his shoulder could do with it, but i agree Jtips, he needs points, his best 18th is only 5, so there's plenty to be gained and he could do with some matches before Madrid, were he is 0-2 :)

jtipson
10-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Tim won't be playing - his website now shows Madrid as his next tournament.

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 11:42 AM
YAY!! David is top seed :) And he lost today in Japan so should be over his jet lag etc before he has to play!!

Corey Feldman
10-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Tim is a true moron, really quite finished with supporting him after this year, you can see what happens next, he'll lose 1st round in Madrid, be out the top 8 going into paris and then choke up in that event when the pressure to qualify is on (like he always does)
in november it will be more "bitter pills to swallow" and "obviously, i'll take the positives out of this" :lol:
i hope he doesnt quili for houston, he doesnt have the right attitude, i mean egtting back injuries from playing golf, smart tim :) .. pulling outta shitload of indoor events, genuis tim :)
hurry up and retire pathetic zero-grand slam wonder you

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Tim is a true moron, really quite finished with supporting him after this year, you can see what happens next, he'll lose 1st round in Madrid, be out the top 8 going into paris and then choke up in that event when the pressure to qualify is on (like he always does)
in november it will be more "bitter pills to swallow" and "obviously, i'll take the positives out of this" :lol:
i hope he doesnt quili for houston, he doesnt have the right attitude, i mean egtting back injuries from playing golf, smart tim :) .. pulling outta shitload of indoor events, genuis tim :)

Escude :eek: - you're so hard and cruel! Poor Timmy :sad:

Corey Feldman
10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
damn right i am , he aint injured this week i bet :) he's what makes british tennis a laughing stock, stiff upper class tosser, he always thinks he's gonna do well in madrid or paris, but with the pressure on, he'll lose, its a gaurentee
im fed up every November reading his "oh well it was a big goal of mine to qualify, but i'll take the positives out of it" crap.... every year :lol:
vienna was small fry but with nice points, such a shit field of clay court losers, but where's dick face tim? at home playing golf i'll bet..
i at least hope nalbandian and safin knock him out of houston soon, so tim can have more of these bitter pills he obviously loves to swallow....maybe overdose on them this time lol

PennyThePenguin
10-07-2004, 02:20 PM
suuuuurrreeeee.... :rolleyes: that's what u say NOW

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 02:23 PM
escude, has a love-hate relationship with Henman. He loves bagging him at all times, even when he wins. So he is consistent and I can respect that.

Corey Feldman
10-07-2004, 02:35 PM
im a brit who's always cynical about henman, and there are millions like that ....
i cant stand the typical british henman fan at wimbledon with the "come on timmy" and "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" when he misses a 1st serve :lol:
i like tim cos im supposed to, being british.........be well he's a .......... timid tosser really :)

jtipson
10-07-2004, 03:01 PM
It's a typical British trait, and when I read Escudé's comments this morning, I knew exactly where he was coming from ;)

For the record I do expect Tim to qualify for the TMC, but I'll be quite impressed if he wins any matches in Houston.

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 03:14 PM
jtip, if he plays Gaudio. Tim will win in straight sets.

Corey Feldman
10-07-2004, 04:14 PM
i dont think tim will make it, safin is much stronger now and has 2 tms/ 2 russian tournaments to play....and i can see agassi winning madrid or /paris and doing enough.....tim will do well to be the alternate (with his aching back and shoulder ready as the great excuse for the 'bitter pill' of not making houston :) )
:lol: wait till you see tim lose 1st round in Madrid "i needed matches, i couldnt prepare bla bla bla"
tim's kinda player who would withdraw from a tournament if a bee stung his ass :help:

Corey Feldman
10-07-2004, 04:17 PM
It's a typical British trait, and when I read Escudé's comments this morning, I knew exactly where he was coming from ;)

For the record I do expect Tim to qualify for the TMC, but I'll be quite impressed if he wins any matches in Houston.
And dont forgot, im Scottish, i have that extra little bit of dislike for Timid tosser, at least young Andy is scottish, wont be as easy to dislike him :)

Fee
10-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Vienna
1 Moya, Carlos ESP 4
3 Massu, Nicolas CHI 11
7 Robredo, Tommy ESP 19
8 Dent, Taylor USA 22
9 Novak, Jiri CZE 26
13 Horna, Luis PER 33
15 Mayer, Florian GER 37
16 Melzer, Jurgen AUT 40
17 Costa, Albert ESP 44
18 Haas, Tommy GER 45
19 Ginepri, Robby USA 47
22 Ferrer, David ESP 55
25 SPECIAL EXEMPT
26 WILD CARD
27 WILD CARD
28 WILD CARD
29 QUALIFIER
30 QUALIFIER
31 QUALIFIER
32 QUALIFIER

Alternates
2. Beck, Karol SVK 72
3. Hernych, Jan CZE 78
4. Rusedski, Greg GBR 91
5. Corretja, Alex ESP 92
6. Starace, Potito ITA 93 IN
8. Koubek, Stefan AUT 97 IN
9. Carlsen, Kenneth DEN 98 -out, went to Moscow instead
12. Morrison, Jeff USA 101 - in to the main draw

Qualifying Vienna
1 Morrison, Jeff USA 97
2 Sanguinetti, Davide ITA 104
3 Reid, Todd AUS 105
4 Peya, Alexander AUT 116
5 Garcia-Lopez, Guillermo ESP 120
6 Rochus, Christophe BEL 121
7 Kucera, Karol SVK 126
8 Weiner, Glenn USA 127
9 Zib, Tomas CZE 130
10 Ulihrach, Bohdan CZE 134
11 Vacek, Jan CZE 140
12 Chiudinelli, Marco SUI 143
13 Jeanpierre, Julien FRA 145
14 WILD CARD
15 WILD CARD
16 WILD CARD

Alternates
1. Levy, Harel ISR 147
2. Elsner, Daniel GER 149
3. Kindlmann, Dieter GER 152
4. Norman, Dick BEL 153 IN
5. Seppi, Andreas ITA 154 IN
6. Bracciali, Daniele ITA 156 IN
7. Kratochvil, Michel SUI 157
8. De Chaunac, Sebastien FRA 165 IN
9. Vico, Uros ITA 169 IN
10. Moodie, Wesley RSA 173 IN
11. Mertinak, Michal SVK 176
12. Parmar, Arvind GBR 178
13. De Voest, Rik RSA 187 IN
14. Berrer, Michael GER 188
15. Koellerer, Daniel AUT 196

Sorry, this is a bit of a mess. Red means the player is out. Black or bold means the player is in. Hope this helps.

MissKoubek1981
10-07-2004, 05:11 PM
:eek: Wow, so many players out??

Anyway, thanks a lot for the list! :kiss:

jazz_girl
10-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Robredo is out? What happened to him?

Fee
10-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Apparently he injured his back during a match this week in Lyon? Perhaps there is info in the tournament thread or the Robredo forum.

jazz_girl
10-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Thanks Fee

basil333
10-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Fee

Thank you for your list - yay!!!!!! - for the first time in a few weeks the name I have been looking for has not turned red!!!

Rosie!

Have a BRILLIANT Vienna!!! - I am sure we can catch up in Madrid... You know my mobile number - text me!

Aleksa's Laydee
10-08-2004, 02:21 PM
whys greg out...thought he got into the main draw...thats what you said in the Metz thread :confused:

TOP100
10-08-2004, 04:01 PM
escude, has a love-hate relationship with Henman. He loves bagging him at all times, even when he wins. So he is consistent and I can respect that.

I find your Login Name offensive.:mad:

Is it really necessary to use that name on a Tennis Forum. :confused:

TOP100
10-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Fee....Glenn's brave isn't he. ;) ...maybe Tommy was missing him. ;) :D

Or maybe they're playing Doubs together.

Glenn plays better when "Red" and Tommy are with him,so maybe it's a good thing.

Fee
10-08-2004, 05:16 PM
LW,
GWH is a legend around here. As an American citizen I don't find his name offensive at all and he doesn't strike me as a man who would form such a strong opinion without having considered many facts first.

Let me double check the lists again. I may have made a booboo when I was posting, it was getting confusing with all the ins and outs and so ons.

Fee
10-08-2004, 05:19 PM
whys greg out...thought he got into the main draw...thats what you said in the Metz thread :confused:

My apologies. Greg got into Moscow, not Vienna. 3 tournaments this week, I guess I'm easily confused. And that's the one tournament I never posted updates for, which I will do now.

*Ljubica*
10-08-2004, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Fee]LW,
GWH is a legend around here. As an American citizen I don't find his name offensive at all and he doesn't strike me as a man who would form such a strong opinion without having considered many facts first.

I totally agree Fee - I'm not American but GWH is a legend :worship: - and a great person as well!

Fee
10-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Okay, I've put one or two edits on the Vienna list (Morrison in to main draw and Carlsen out because he chose to play Moscow instead I guess). I've now thoroughly confused myself and probably everyone else, but all the qualie draws will be out in the next two hours, and the main draws within about 24 hours so the messes I've made in these tournament threads will become irrelevant :D

Perhaps I shouldn't try to be so 'helpful' anymore :lol:

basil333
10-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Fee

You provide an invaluable service. Just to let you know I really appreciate your "Friday Posts" :)

TOP100
10-08-2004, 08:06 PM
LW,

:confused:
He must have considered many facts to compare George Bush to Adolf Hitler.

I dont recall George W Bush murdering any members of my family,however Adolf Hitler did murder the majority of my mothers family.

Perhaps he should consider the facts he forgot to think about. :angel: :)

Luv you Fee. :wavey:

*Ljubica*
10-08-2004, 08:14 PM
:confused:
He must have considered many facts to compare George Bush to Adolf Hitler.

I dont recall George W Bush murdering any members of my family,however Adolf Hitler did murder the majority of my mothers family.

Perhaps he should consider the facts he forgot to think about. :angel: :)

Luv you Fee. :wavey:

Dear Top100 - I don't think this Tennis Board is the place to discuss such things, do you? As a matter of fact Adolf Hitler murdered many members of my Mother's family in Eastern Europe too, - but many would argue that George W Bush has done the same to those innocents slaughtered in his (many think) unnecessary wars in the Middle East. Everyone is entitled to their opinion don't you think - I am sure he didn't mean to offend you, personally. :)

Fee
10-08-2004, 08:16 PM
I understand now LW. You have a verrrry personal connection to that name that the rest of us don't have (and my sympathies, I cannot imagine the pain in your history). But, from a policy standpoint, I am sure there are many outside of the US who feel that Mr. Bush's decisions and actions have led to the senseless deaths of many innocent citizens (although not nearly the number attributed to AH, of course) and for suspect reasons at best.

Anyway, if you have a little bit of spare time, search in General Messages for the thread titled 'Is GeorgeWHitler arrogant?' or something like that. It is educational and somewhat amusing.

TOP100
10-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Sorry ladies,I'll move on over to the General Messages and check out Mr GWH. :D

Fee
10-08-2004, 09:43 PM
LW, I don't think you need to apologize at all. You are new here and not familiar with everything/everyone yet. It can be a bit dicey to get into 'non-tennis' subject areas, but sometimes that's how we learn a tiny little bit more about each other.

~EMiLiTA~
10-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Vienna
1 Moya, Carlos ESP 4
3 Massu, Nicolas CHI 11
7 Robredo, Tommy ESP 19
8 Dent, Taylor USA 22
9 Novak, Jiri CZE 26
13 Horna, Luis PER 33
15 Mayer, Florian GER 37
16 Melzer, Jurgen AUT 40
17 Costa, Albert ESP 44
18 Haas, Tommy GER 45
19 Ginepri, Robby USA 47
22 Ferrer, David ESP 55
25 SPECIAL EXEMPT
26 WILD CARD
27 WILD CARD
28 WILD CARD
29 QUALIFIER
30 QUALIFIER
31 QUALIFIER
32 QUALIFIER

Alternates
2. Beck, Karol SVK 72
3. Hernych, Jan CZE 78
4. Rusedski, Greg GBR 91
5. Corretja, Alex ESP 92
6. Starace, Potito ITA 93 IN
8. Koubek, Stefan AUT 97 IN
9. Carlsen, Kenneth DEN 98 -out, went to Moscow instead
12. Morrison, Jeff USA 101 - in to the main draw

Qualifying Vienna
1 Morrison, Jeff USA 97
2 Sanguinetti, Davide ITA 104
3 Reid, Todd AUS 105
4 Peya, Alexander AUT 116
5 Garcia-Lopez, Guillermo ESP 120
6 Rochus, Christophe BEL 121
7 Kucera, Karol SVK 126
8 Weiner, Glenn USA 127
9 Zib, Tomas CZE 130
10 Ulihrach, Bohdan CZE 134
11 Vacek, Jan CZE 140
12 Chiudinelli, Marco SUI 143
13 Jeanpierre, Julien FRA 145
14 WILD CARD
15 WILD CARD
16 WILD CARD

Alternates
1. Levy, Harel ISR 147
2. Elsner, Daniel GER 149
3. Kindlmann, Dieter GER 152
4. Norman, Dick BEL 153 IN
5. Seppi, Andreas ITA 154 IN
6. Bracciali, Daniele ITA 156 IN
7. Kratochvil, Michel SUI 157
8. De Chaunac, Sebastien FRA 165 IN
9. Vico, Uros ITA 169 IN
10. Moodie, Wesley RSA 173 IN
11. Mertinak, Michal SVK 176
12. Parmar, Arvind GBR 178
13. De Voest, Rik RSA 187 IN
14. Berrer, Michael GER 188
15. Koellerer, Daniel AUT 196

Sorry, this is a bit of a mess. Red means the player is out. Black or bold means the player is in. Hope this helps.

How do you know Robredo has pulled out?

*Ljubica*
10-09-2004, 09:51 AM
LW, I don't think you need to apologize at all. You are new here and not familiar with everything/everyone yet. It can be a bit dicey to get into 'non-tennis' subject areas, but sometimes that's how we learn a tiny little bit more about each other.

Fee - re your message to me - I will do the very best I can for you in Vienna/Madrid :)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Apparently he injured his back during a match this week in Lyon? Perhaps there is info in the tournament thread or the Robredo forum.

My God,doesn't he suffer from a groin injury,how do you know he has a problem in his back? :sad:

Fee
10-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Rosie, bet I've missed you... He'll have to play qualies in Madrid, so you might miss him. Thanks for the effort, wish I was there with you.

Emilita - that's the official entry list from the ATP.

Crazy Girl - I don't know that Tommy injured his back, that's why I used a question mark and suggested that anyone needing more information check the Lyon tournament thread (the last place he played) or the Tommy Robredo forum where his hardcore fans keep better track of him.

Aleksa's Laydee
10-09-2004, 08:10 PM
My apologies. Greg got into Moscow, not Vienna. 3 tournaments this week, I guess I'm easily confused. And that's the one tournament I never posted updates for, which I will do now.

ah okies thanks :D

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Crazy Girl - I don't know that Tommy injured his back, that's why I used a question mark and suggested that anyone needing more information check the Lyon tournament thread (the last place he played) or the Tommy Robredo forum where his hardcore fans keep better track of him.

Sorry,I missed you put a question mark in that sentence.