In the spotlight: JOLAN 'DEMA' GOGO [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight: JOLAN 'DEMA' GOGO

octatennis
01-15-2010, 01:14 AM
one of the most popular guys in the place, obviously he deserve this.

1. are you a barca fan?
2. what's ur favourite music?
3.what are you doing for fun in the current ultra cold winter?
4.did u participated in the mister mtf contest?
5. what the hell is that castle about?
6. lately you've been using weirdo images on your avy, why is that?
7.have you ever get to know personally someone of this place?

:wavey:

JolánGagó
01-16-2010, 01:59 AM
I don't like these threads but at this very moment Im bored and I luv the title too.

1. a moderate fan.
2. electronic music.
3. it's summer here.
4. no.
5. better go and see yourself.
6. peer solidarity.
7. not yet.

buddyholly
01-16-2010, 02:01 AM
Where is it summer?

octatennis
01-16-2010, 02:06 AM
I don't like these threads but at this very moment Im bored and I luv the title too.

1. a moderate fan.
2. electronic music.
3. it's summer here.
4. no.
5. better go and see yourself.
6. peer solidarity.
7. not yet.

oooops, i thought you where asking for this in one of ur latest threads here in non- tennis.

i'm going to take some english clases, bye.

ps: yes, where u from? or where u are living right now?

JolánGagó
01-16-2010, 02:10 AM
Where is it summer?

Wellington, NZ.

oooops, i thought you where asking for this in one of ur latest threads here in non- tennis.

I think you mistook me for buddyholly.

i'm going to take some english clases, bye.

ps: yes, where u from? or where u are living right now?

I reside in Barcelona but it's hard to find me there.

octatennis
01-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Wellington, NZ.

I think you mistook me for buddyholly.

I reside in Barcelona but it's hard to find me there.

planing to go to the oz open? u relativamente near.

JolánGagó
01-16-2010, 02:14 AM
planing to go to the oz open? u relativamente near.

Of course.

octatennis
01-16-2010, 02:22 AM
what do you do for living?

how old are you?

plans for this new year?

JolánGagó
01-16-2010, 02:28 AM
what do you do for living?

I suck. Sorry for living.

how old are you?

Older than should.

plans for this new year?

Im not a planning guy.

Jōris
01-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Are there traditional impressionistic paintings you do like?

buddyholly
01-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Wellington, NZ.

Didn't know they had summers there in the Belfast antipodes.

miura
01-16-2010, 01:37 PM
What is your take on communism?

shotgun
01-16-2010, 03:12 PM
You seem to be travelling a lot for work. Does your field of work involve corporate sales?

What do you think about the separatist movements in Catalunya, seeing as you're very touchy about anything possibly bad concerning Spain.

JolánGagó
01-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Are there traditional impressionistic paintings you do like?

Yes, many of them. I appreciate variety though.

Didn't know they had summers there in the Belfast antipodes.

It's Salamanca's antipode actually. Funny cuz there is a whole neighborhood with that name here.

http://www.antipodemap.com/

What is your take on communism?

Evil.

You seem to be travelling a lot for work. Does your field of work involve corporate sales?

Involves.

What do you think about the separatist movements in Catalunya, seeing as you're very touchy about anything possibly bad concerning Spain.

Your question's premise is wrong. I'll answer nonetheless: useless.

tangerine_dream
01-16-2010, 07:02 PM
I have no questions for Jolan. I just want to :whoresheep: him. :hearts:

cobalt60
01-16-2010, 07:34 PM

Take a number and get in line.

JolánGagó
01-16-2010, 08:43 PM

listen gals...

L8jGwrAeDBI

Harmless
01-16-2010, 09:10 PM

I got 26, what do you have? Wanna trade? :awww:

Questions:
1. NZ :hearts: Do you like it there? What's the main difference between NZ and Europe in your view/experience?
2. Favourite slam?
3. If someone offered you, which would you choose; a mediocre, but famous, painting, or a small, but very inventive, statue(ette) from an unknown author?
4. Is there any one political idea that you wholeheratedly, absolutely support?
5. What's your opinion on the state of the musical industry today?
6. Favourite films?
7. Name three reasons why you, personally, like Nadal.
8. Favourite instrument?
9. Name one banned MTF member that you'd like to see pardoned and allowed back. The condition would be that they would be so grateful to you that he/she would have a very soft spot for you and forever call you "hermano", and sometimes send needy, clingy(drunk?) PMs. :p

octatennis
01-16-2010, 11:02 PM

I got 26, what do you have? Wanna trade? :awww:

Questions:
1. NZ :hearts: Do you like it there? What's the main difference between NZ and Europe in your view/experience?
2. Favourite slam?
3. If someone offered you, which would you choose; a mediocre, but famous, painting, or a small, but very inventive, statue(ette) from an unknown author?
6. Favourite films?
8. Favourite instrument?
9. Name one banned MTF member that you'd like to see pardoned and allowed back. The condition would be that they would be so grateful to you that he/she would have a very soft spot for you and forever call you "hermano", and sometimes send needy, clingy(drunk?) PMs. :p

u see bro? i got u the ladies. u finally going to get laid.:rocker::rocker::banana:

Machiavelli
01-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Why dora Jolan Gagito have so much love for Croatia and Croatian posters on Mtf?

tangerine_dream
01-17-2010, 01:18 AM
:armed: outta mah way sistah, I was here first.

partygirl
01-17-2010, 01:44 AM
:hops in line:

JolánGagó
01-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Questions:

I like it as a visitor, Im not sure about living here, perhaps when I retire :shrug: Social system pretty much the same as in Europe. The country has a general air of an old-fashioned England that I luv. For instance this hotel is a Heritage Georgian building that was a gentlemen's club and the furniture, cutlery, paintings, hunting tropheys on the wall, plates of honor with members' names who fought at WW1 and 2, everything is kept as the old days. People is quite nice and, dare i say, warm, which must be a drastic mutation of some hitherto unknown British gene. Nature is amazing and people are few, "crowded" isn't a notion you could easily attach to NZ, so quality of living is vastly superior to European according to my own standards.

2. Favourite slam?

Wimby

I'd grab the expensive mediocre one, sell it and buy the statuette plus some lavish holidays in Maldives.

I deeply despise politics. If we talk of philosophy then the idea of Inalienable Rights of men.

I couldn't care less about the musical industry tbh. Talent is alive and kicking, I have no difficulties in finding new music I like any time.

6. Favourite films?

8. Favourite instrument?

piano

I rather get banned myself then :rolleyes:

Arkulari
01-17-2010, 04:22 AM
1. Monarchic or other?

2. Espe or Rajoy?

3. why do we always leave Spain? :lol: there are at least 3 of us who spend most of the year outside of the motherland :o

4. Favorite Tapa

5. If you could settle outside of Spain what country would you choose?

JolánGagó
01-17-2010, 05:33 AM
1. Monarchic or other?

Other, but monarchy is fine as it is for Spain.

2. Espe or Rajoy?

I adore Espe!! :rocker2:

3. why do we always leave Spain? :lol: there are at least 3 of us who spend most of the year outside of the motherland :o

Se la vi :shrug:

4. Favorite Tapa

Tortilla de patata, Im very basic.

5. If you could settle outside of Spain what country would you choose?

I can. I haven't. I guess that means none at the moment but I don't close that door. Definitely nowhere in Europe, Africa or Latin America.

Ilovetheblues_86
01-17-2010, 05:43 AM
Three reasons why someone would like Nadal is because his personality is exciting as raising sheeps/living in New Zealand, talented as musical industry those days and he despises politics thats why he supports Barcelona and Real Madrid Fachista club same time? :) :o :banana:

JolánGagó
01-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Three reasons why someone would like Nadal is because his personality is exciting as raising sheeps/living in New Zealand, talented as musical industry those days and he despises politics thats why he supports Barcelona and Real Madrid Fachista club same time? :) :o :banana:

You wish you could ever play tennis like Nadal did at 12yrs old. Nuff said about that BS above.

buddyholly
01-17-2010, 12:12 PM
SE LA VI!

What's that? Frenish?

Ilovetheblues_86
01-17-2010, 12:36 PM
You wish you could ever play tennis like Nadal did at 12yrs old. Nuff said about that BS above.

Are you crazy? New Zealand rocks, music too and politic is bullshit. Nadal Gago is the gye. :worship:

Don´t take it too serious Gagito I wrote that after drinking a lot in a marriage,

about Nadal playing at 12 y.o., I just remember that video where he loses the spanish championship to Sanchez de Luna, so I wuld like to play like Sanchez de Luna at 16 yo. xax

Jōris
01-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Do you think Turkey should be allowed to join the EU?

Ilovetheblues_86
01-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Are you relly going to AO and what players you like to see there.

JolánGagó
01-17-2010, 04:17 PM
SE LA VI!

What's that? Frenish?

Strictly speaking, it is canonic Spanish.

Are you crazy? New Zealand rocks, music too and politic is bullshit. Nadal Gago is the gye. :worship:

Don´t take it too serious Gagito I wrote that after drinking a lot in a marriage,

about Nadal playing at 12 y.o., I just remember that video where he loses the spanish championship to Sanchez de Luna, so I wuld like to play like Sanchez de Luna at 16 yo. xax

Go trolling elsewhere. I piss on your MTF Misterdom, Pablín is way hotter.

Do you think Turkey should be allowed to join the EU?

No.

Are you relly going to AO and what players you like to see there.

Yes. I'll be there only two days and it's my first time so Im not subjecting myself to any plan whatsoever of any kind. My only intention is to watch as much tennis as possible.

Ilovetheblues_86
01-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Go trolling elsewhere. I piss on your MTF Misterdom, Pablín is way hotter.

http://smilies-gifs.com/llorar/2llorar.gif

cobalt60
01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
:armed: outta mah way sistah, I was here first.

:hops in line:

I don't think he is impressed much so I give up my spot :o He is all yours ladies ;)

cobalt60
01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
http://smilies-gifs.com/llorar/2llorar.gif

:awww:

JolánGagó
01-17-2010, 06:05 PM
I don't think he is impressed much so I give up my spot :o He is all yours ladies ;)

fickle woman :rolleyes:

what about a mud fight? :bounce:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4656/mud.jpg

Harmless
01-17-2010, 07:00 PM
I like it as a visitor, Im not sure about living here, perhaps when I retire :shrug: Social system pretty much the same as in Europe. The country has a general air of an old-fashioned England that I luv. For instance this hotel is a Heritage Georgian building that was a gentlemen's club and the furniture, cutlery, paintings, hunting tropheys on the wall, plates of honor with members' names who fought at WW1 and 2, everything is kept as the old days. People is quite nice and, dare i say, warm, which must be a drastic mutation of some hitherto unknown British gene. Nature is amazing and people are few, "crowded" isn't a notion you could easily attach to NZ, so quality of living is vastly superior to European according to my own standards.

I like how you describe it, it's pretty much how I imagine it to be.
Addendum to question: Which are your favourite countries in the world?

I'd grab the expensive mediocre one, sell it and buy the statuette plus some lavish holidays in Maldives.I'll be more specific next time. :rolleyes: :lol:

I rather get banned myself then :rolleyes:I thought as much. :lol:
Okay, how about this - you accidentally, without really meaning to :p, do a mod a huge favour, and to repay you, he/she offers you to, anonymously, bring back one banned member. Who would you chose?

I'm not very keen on mud, personally. How about an energetic game of badmington instead?

More questions:
1. What was the last really great match you saw?
2. You seam to travel a lot, do you miss any aspects of sedentary life?
3. In art, do you value technical talent over uniqueness?
4. Do you ever get attached to a particular artist, or do you just judge every piece individually, without paying much attention to the author?
5. Is there a talent that you just don't have, but wish you did?

cobalt60
01-17-2010, 07:01 PM

I prefer to say smarts over ficklemess; have you seen Larah? ( partygirl) She'd make mincemeat out of me in the mud field;)Beauty brawn and brains she has.

buddyholly
01-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Strictly speaking, it is canonic Spanish.

I am fairly sure (no, really sure) you are putting me on, but canonic Spanish is so far out of my field of knowledge I have no comeback.

Oh wait........ Shey lavie! (canonic Gaelic)

cobalt60
01-17-2010, 08:55 PM
I am fairly sure (no, really sure) you are putting me on, but canonic Spanish is so far out of my field of knowledge I have no comeback.

:rolls:

JolánGagó
01-18-2010, 04:47 AM
Addendum to question: Which are your favourite countries in the world?

For very different reasons and in no particular order: Australia, Thailand, Russia, Japan, Belgium, Portugal... besides Spain.

Okay, how about this - you accidentally, without really meaning to :p, do a mod a huge favour, and to repay you, he/she offers you to, anonymously, bring back one banned member. Who would you chose?

Prima Donna, despite the huge amount of BS he spews he's quite entertaining a character and a victim of ideologically motivated harassment in this forum.

I'm not very keen on mud, personally. How about an energetic game of badmington instead?

It would do but not quite the same :p

More questions:
1. What was the last really great match you saw?

Let's not get into historical greatness this time... if we talk of more "ordinary" greatness (what an oxymoron :lol:), I enjoyed a lot Shanghai SF Denko-Djoko.

2. You seam to travel a lot, do you miss any aspects of sedentary life?

Yes. When you travel about 40% of the time for a few years it becomes very difficult to sustain a meaningful social life back home.

3. In art, do you value technical talent over uniqueness?

Absolutely not.

4. Do you ever get attached to a particular artist, or do you just judge every piece individually, without paying much attention to the author?

If a certain work catches my attention and I get to like it I would certainly look for other works of the same artist and could eventually become attached to that specific author. Then again if that author ceases with time to produce smth new and interesting I almost surely become bored and disinterested.

5. Is there a talent that you just don't have, but wish you did?

Lots of them, Im inmensely talentless. I wish I could create at the same level Im able to appreciate, be it music, literature or some plastic art.

Jōris
01-18-2010, 06:30 AM
Spain winning the Worldcup and Nadal winning 1/8 Slam in the next two years or Spain losing before the final and Nadal winning 6/8 Slams?

JolánGagó
01-18-2010, 06:53 AM

:lol:

yeah, i see you get the spirit.

JolánGagó
01-18-2010, 06:56 AM
Spain winning the Worldcup and Nadal winning 1/8 Slam in the next two years or Spain losing before the final and Nadal winning 6/8 Slams?

fuck you.

as hard as it is, i know at the end of the day i'd choose tennis over football so you do the numbers ...

Harmless
01-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Prima Donna, despite the huge amount of BS he spews he's quite entertaining a character and a victim of ideologically motivated harassment in this forum.

Didn't know he was banned. He's interesting, I like him as a poster.

Lots of them, Im inmensely talentless. I wish I could create at the same level Im able to appreciate, be it music, literature or some plastic art.I love how you phrased that. :)

1. Do you think you have a talent that you just never payed attention to, but that could develop if you put more energy into it?
2. If you could criogenically freeze one player to showcase the state of our century to a generation about 400 years from now, which would it be? :p
3. Favourite food?
4. What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?
5. How about the strangest?
6. Favourite trash movie?
7. Which trait typically associated with Spanish people do you think applies to you, even though you barely notice it yourself?
8. What's the most beautiful sea/coastal part you've ever been to?
9. Do you prefer using cable or wireless Internet?
10. Which city would you never want to go back to in your life?

habibko
01-20-2010, 12:42 AM
- why haven't you been posting in the Castle for a while? :awww:

- what's exactly your beef with Arabs and Muslims? I've seen your comment on Burj Khalifa saying it will disintegrate anyway, which was further proof that you strongly despise them, why is that?

- do you love travelling therefore you chose your job nature or you are forced to endure travelling because of the nature of your job?

- why all the privacy here?

- if I was in Spain and you were around, are you up for a meet up? :p

- what is your honest opinion of the following MTF members:

Clay Death:

Start da Game:

l_mac:

Clydey:

Infinityfed:

finishingmove:

q.j.:

habibko (:p) :

- what does MTF mean to you?

- are you going to bump your legendary thread where you experimented with the title to know the character limits and where "Pepe" was born? :lol:

- 3 things that make you happy the most in life?

- 3 things that you absolutely despise in life?

more to come later!

buddyholly
01-20-2010, 02:12 AM

You replied ''pd.'' Is he really banned? Has MTF sunk that low in its bigotry?

Maybe its true, I came online to see PD's comments on the trouncing of the Democrats in Mass. and there aren't any.

EDIT: Can't send PD a PM so I guess he is banned. That is a shame, because I would enjoy his comments on the end of the Kennedy dynasty.

Wonder what perfectly reasonable post got him banned?

Jōris
01-21-2010, 09:25 AM
You replied ''pd.'' Is he really banned? Has MTF sunk that low in its bigotry?

Maybe its true, I came online to see PD's comments on the trouncing of the Democrats in Mass. and there aren't any.

EDIT: Can't send PD a PM so I guess he is banned. That is a shame, because I would enjoy his comments on the end of the Kennedy dynasty.

Wonder what perfectly reasonable post got him banned?

PD was banned for 3 months starting 16 January for racist comments. Of course this means I'm claiming the classical music thread as mine. But other than that, not much else will change in NT.

buddyholly
01-21-2010, 11:19 PM
Bilbo has been making anti-Semitic remarks for a long time. Maybe the mods have a list of which races can be insulted and which can't.

JolánGagó
01-22-2010, 09:04 AM
It isn't about the victim but the perpetrator. The ideological bias of part of the moderation board has managed to ban him twice and me once... you must be next in list. Beware of the dog, it's easy to spot.

JolánGagó
01-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Yes, Harmless & habibko, I'll answer the pending questions.

Jōris
01-23-2010, 08:19 AM
At what age did you move in for the first time with a girlfriend?

Bilbo has been making anti-Semitic remarks for a long time. Maybe the mods have a list of which races can be insulted and which can't.

I haven't read the post that got PD banned, racism was the reason given on the banlist.

Minn
01-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Don't answer these for a few days.

What was the best match you saw in person at the AO?
What was the worst?

What was one thing you liked about the AO (not including the matches)? (something about the grounds, etc. for example.)
What was one thing you didn't like about the AO?

Zirconek
01-24-2010, 04:58 PM

Wow, what a stupid post. Are you happy now with a not politically correct post by a mod? :D

We can't read all posts in this board, you should have reported the anti-semitic posts. Or do you prefer to remain silent like Pius XII?

It isn't about the victim but the perpetrator. The ideological bias of part of the moderation board has managed to ban him twice and me once... you must be next in list. Beware of the dog, it's easy to spot.

I know you can't miss a chance to whine about moderation, but do you really need to defend a racist to make it?

BTW, your ban wasn't ideological and was agreed by all mods :yawn: stop the lies, Iberic Goebbels. :wavey:

JolánGagó
01-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Daddy Stalin is watching you.

http://dawsr.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/stalin.jpg

tennizen
01-24-2010, 08:15 PM
JG,why are you not answering the other questions:sobbing:

JolánGagó
01-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Im answering but im not in the mood right now.

Action Jackson
11-27-2010, 09:38 AM
1. How did you feel when Spain won the World Cup?

2. Was Preciado right to call Mourinho a canalla?

3. Since you travel a lot, what has been your worst ever hotel experience and why was it so bad?

4. Which country would you like to go and you haven't visited?

acionescu
11-27-2010, 10:01 AM
If we come again to Barcelona will you( and Rafito) man up and meet us? :(

Betty
11-27-2010, 10:41 AM
will u take pics of the food u ll offer to andy and c:angel:

11-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Do you have a mostache?

buddyholly
11-28-2010, 01:09 AM
I know you can't miss a chance to whine about moderation, but do you really need to defend a racist to make it?

Just saw this. Anyone remember who this silly, self-important poster was calling a racist? Since the mods confuse racist with truth-speaker, I would like to know.

JolánGagó
11-28-2010, 10:20 PM
lol I'd forgotten about this thread.

Im flattered by your interest, I'll try to reply a few things tomorrow...

JolánGagó
11-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Just saw this. Anyone remember who this silly, self-important poster was calling a racist? Since the mods confuse racist with truth-speaker, I would like to know.

Prima Donna.

buddyholly
11-28-2010, 11:26 PM
OK. For a moment I thought I might be the honoured one.

I was trying to figure out what Zirconeck was rambling on about in post #54.

He criticises me for wanting free speech here, and in the next breath criticises me for not trying to get bilbo banned. I guess political correctness rots the brain.

Action Jackson
12-05-2010, 11:04 PM
When will the questions be answered?

JolánGagó
12-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Im shamelessly procastinating :o

This is because, echoing the inmortal words of Linda, I much prefer a more organic flow of information.

Plus there is so much PopCon campaigning in all these ITS threads suddenly dug from MTF catacumbas that Im slightly embarrased to go with that flow :cool:

buddyholly
12-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Plus there is so much PopCon campaigning in all these ITS threads suddenly dug from MTF catacumbas that Im slightly embarrased to go with that flow :cool:

Just send all your answers to me and I will leak them bit by bit, when I am not on a **** run.

JolánGagó
12-06-2010, 12:00 AM
:rolls: