Ding Dong Gone! We're Out of Melbourne Park! (2010 AO) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ding Dong Gone! We're Out of Melbourne Park! (2010 AO)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

kalisita
01-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Witches! Heat Waves! Flying Monkies! Trophies! Oh My!
:yippee: Time to kick the 2010 season off in high gear! :yippee:

Tournament Name: AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Dates: 18 JANUARY-31 JANUARY 2010
Prize Money: AUS $24,094,000
128 DRAW (128Q)

SITE: Melbourne Park
Batman Avenue, Melbourne
Victoria 3000 Australia
SURFACE: Plexicushion
BALL: Wilson Australian Open
WEB SITE: www.AustralianOpen.com

Draw should be happening right now. Hopefully a good one!

Ajde Nole! :rocker2: Let's kick the 2010 Slam campaign off right! :cool:

DRAW: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/draws/ms/r1s2.html

Nole's Quarter (2nd Quarter):

(3) Novak DJOKOVIC (SRB) vs Daniel GIMENO-TRAVER (ESP)
Marinko MATOSEVIC (AUS) vs Marcos CHIUDINELLI (SUI)
Kristof VLIEGEN (BEL) vs Michael BERRER (GER)
Denis ISTOMIN (UZB) vs (32) Jeremy CHARDY (FRA)
(20) Mikahil YOUZHNY (RUS) vs Richard GASQUET (FRA)
Jan HAJEK (CZE) vs Robby GINEPRI (USA)
Lucasz KUBOT (POL) vs Mischa ZVEREV (GER)
Santiago GIRALDO (COL) vs (16) Tommy ROBREDO (ESP)

(10) Jo-Wilfried TSONGa (FRA) vs Sergiy STAKHOVSKY (UKR)
Fabio FOGNINI (ITA) vs Taylor DENT (USA)
Ryan HARRISON (USA) vs Janko TIPSAREVIC (SRB)
Simon GREUL (GER) vs (18) Tommy HAAS (GER)
(26) Nicolas ALMAGRO (ESP) vs (Q) Xavier MALISSE (BEL)
Benjamin BECKER (GER) vs (Q) Grega ZEMLJA (SLO)
Alejando FALLA (COL) vs Marcos DANIEL (BRA)
Marcel GRANOLLERS (ESP) vs (8) Robin SODERLING (SWE)

RESULTS:
R128: d. Gimeno-Traver 7-5, 6-3, 6-2
R64: d. Chiudinelli 3-6, 6-1, 6-1, 6-3
R32: d. Istomin 6-1, 6-1, 6-2
R16: d. Kubot 6-1, 6-2, 7-5
QF: l. Tsonga 6-7(8), 7-6(5), 6-1, 3-6, 1-6

~Maya~
01-14-2010, 11:22 PM
:yippee: :banana: Almost there

Ajde Nole :rocker2:

kalisita
01-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Live draw: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/draws/live.html?fpos=r1

kalisita
01-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Nole in top half with Federer. Same quarter as Soderling.

carlhiro
01-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Ajde Nole!

Let us just hope for the best!

Jelena_78
01-15-2010, 12:18 AM
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/draws/ms/r1s1.html

~Maya~
01-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Novak's Q

Djokovic (3) vs Gimeno Traver
Matosevic vs Chiudinelli
Vliegen vs Berrer
Istomin vs Chardy (32)
Youzhny (20) vs Gasquet
Hajek vs Ginepri
Kubot vs Zverev
Giraldo vs Robredo (16)
Tsonga (10) vs Stakhovsky
Fognini vs Dent
Harrison vs Tipsarevic
Greul vs Haas (18)
Almagro (26) vs qualifier
Becker vs qualifier
Falla vs Daniel
Granollers vs Soderling (8)

Lee
01-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Not a bad draw....

kalisita
01-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Yeah, pretty good draw I'd say. Seems like a good road to the QFs then only have one of Tsonga, Haas, Soderling.

Florida
01-15-2010, 01:18 AM
Not a bad draw at all!!!! At least he managed to escape, Delpo, Nadal, Murray, Roddick!!! But he will have to deal with Sold/Tsonga, Federer,........ He is probaly already analysing his draw with his coaches and figuring out best tactics (at least I hope that is the case). What is up with Vajda? I did not see him in Nole's booth during the match against Verdasco? Does anybody know what is going on???? Is he on vacation? I hope Vajda will be there for the AO? I cannot even imagine Vajda out of the picture he is Nole's 2nd father and part of the family!!!!!!!!!!! That will be devastating for Nole! Maybe Vajda's absence was the reason why Nole was completly out of his groove???? Please let us know if you have any news. Wishing Nole all the best and hopping he will start off the AO firing on all 4 cylinders!!!!

shuhrat
01-15-2010, 01:39 AM
Yeah, it could be worse still there's some dangerous players here and there though. :)
It seems that every single time, Nole lands in Fed's half in hard court slams. :p

Yay! Ajde Nole! Beat the heat!! :woohoo:

And thank you kalisita. :hatoff:

Stephie Cesc
01-15-2010, 02:49 AM
Yayy not a bad draw :yippee: Good luck Nole! All the best! :dance:

:bounce: Ajde Nole :bounce:

uglyamerican
01-15-2010, 02:51 AM
Looks good to me. Nadal vs. Kohlschreiber could be fun in the 3rd round.

tangerine_dream
01-15-2010, 02:51 AM
Happy new year, Nole pervs fans. :wavey: Good draw for Novak. :banana: I don't need to tell you which final I'm jonesing for. ;) :crazy:

Noleta
01-15-2010, 08:58 AM
In Fed's half?What a surprise:eek:

He shouldn't waste too much energy:yeah:Very tricky QF though.

Good luck Kali&Nole:bounce::rocker2:

Jade Fox
01-15-2010, 09:08 AM
The draw isn't bad. I think he can do well and I have a feeling that Soderling might not make it all the way.

Ajde Nole!

Ad Wim
01-15-2010, 10:11 AM
What a great draw! Got the least of the top 8 in Soderling and got in Federer's half instead of in Nadal's, Murray's and Potro's. Also some easy first rounds, so enough time to spare energy. Let's go!

*Ljubica*
01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks for starting the thread Kalisita :) Not a bad draw by the look of it - but let's just take one match at a time, and not be over-confident - we all know what Nole can be like :unsure:

Not a bad draw at all!!!! At least he managed to escape, Delpo, Nadal, Murray, Roddick!!! But he will have to deal with Sold/Tsonga, Federer,........ He is probaly already analysing his draw with his coaches and figuring out best tactics (at least I hope that is the case). What is up with Vajda? I did not see him in Nole's booth during the match against Verdasco? Does anybody know what is going on???? Is he on vacation? I hope Vajda will be there for the AO? I cannot even imagine Vajda out of the picture he is Nole's 2nd father and part of the family!!!!!!!!!!! That will be devastating for Nole! Maybe Vajda's absence was the reason why Nole was completly out of his groove???? Please let us know if you have any news. Wishing Nole all the best and hopping he will start off the AO firing on all 4 cylinders!!!!

According to Serbian press, Marian Vajda will be back in early April. Seems he is taking some well-deserved time off/family time, and Nole will be with Todd Martin and his normal Fitness Trainer/Physio for the early part of this year. Marian will ber back for the clay court season as far as I'm aware.

Florida
01-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Thanks for starting the thread Kalisita :) Not a bad draw by the look of it - but let's just take one match at a time, and not be over-confident - we all know what Nole can be like :unsure:

According to Serbian press, Marian Vajda will be back in early April. Seems he is taking some well-deserved time off/family time, and Nole will be with Todd Martin and his normal Fitness Trainer/Physio for the early part of this year. Marian will ber back for the clay court season as far as I'm aware.

Wow!!!! Not good!!!!! Vajda has been his rock for a long time!!!!!!! He is the moral support Nole needs........... Todd will never calm Nole down the way Vajda does!!!!!! I hope he comes because he is very much needed. Just an opinion.

*Ljubica*
01-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Wow!!!! Not good!!!!! Vajda has been his rock for a long time!!!!!!! He is the moral support Nole needs........... Todd will never calm Nole down the way Vajda does!!!!!! I hope he comes because he is very much needed. Just an opinion.

Personally - I agree with you. I like Marian Vajda a lot - he's a great guy and a great friend to Nole, not just a coach - and I will be sad not to see him both in Australia, and when I go to Rotterdam next month. However, he has a young family, and he must have missed out on so much of their growing up to travel on the circuit, so I do understand that he may feel the need for a few months break and respect that :shrug: I just hope he WILL be back, and that this is not the "beginning of the end" of their relationship, because I think that would be a big mistake.

Brick Top
01-15-2010, 01:07 PM
cant wait for this.I think Todd will do his job properly,on motivating and supporting Nole during AO

Noleta
01-15-2010, 02:59 PM

They'll be in touch obviously,with today's technology:shrug:

Certinfy
01-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Djokovic's draw is stupidly easy :haha:

pica_pica
01-15-2010, 04:04 PM
In Fed's half again? :lol:
Good draw, hope he can go match by match :cool: Ajde! :)

Noleta
01-15-2010, 04:09 PM

Shhh.........

Amber Spyglass
01-15-2010, 04:49 PM

Jesse Witten seemed stupidly easy :p

Noleta
01-15-2010, 04:56 PM

Uncle Toni lookalike:hearts:

*Ljubica*
01-15-2010, 05:03 PM

I had almost forgotten him :o Thanks for reminding me........... NOT :p

Lee
01-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Don't worry, Jesse Witten didn't make the MD. He lost in quali. :tape:

Amber Spyglass
01-15-2010, 05:15 PM
I had almost forgotten him :o Thanks for reminding me........... NOT :p

No probs,Rosie,anything to brighten your day :D.Witten was beaten in the second round of qualies by Conor Niland(Irish):dance:.We've now got two players in the last round of qualifying,Niland and Louke Sorenson.I really hope Conor gets through cos he's from Limerick same as me and he's been at it for years so it would be great if he could make one grandslam before the end of his career-either would be the first Irish person in a maindraw too :)

Noleta
01-15-2010, 05:19 PM
No probs,Rosie,anything to brighten your day :D.Witten was beaten in the second round of qualies by Conor Niland(Irish):dance:.We've now got two players in the last round of qualifying,Niland and Louke Sorenson.I really hope Conor gets through cos he's from Limerick same as me and he's been at it for years so it would be great if he could make one grandslam before the end of his career-either would be the first Irish person in a maindraw too :)

Good luck to your man:rocker2:

kalisita
01-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Tennis.com's editors picks: http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/features_australianopen.aspx?articleid=3259&zoneid=31

Two for Nole-Tignor and Abigail Lorge

Noleta
01-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Tennis.com's editors picks: http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/features_australianopen.aspx?articleid=3259&zoneid=31

Two for Nole-Tignor and Abigail Lorge

Just the one vote for Fed:spit:That Tignor is a jinx:(

Certinfy
01-15-2010, 07:05 PM
:haha: Well Jesse Witten really should of taken Nole to 5 at worst :shrug:

As for the Irishmen, come on!!!! :D With luck one could qualify and play Almagro 1st round :devil:

*Ljubica*
01-15-2010, 07:39 PM

Good luck to your boy - hope he makes it through :D

shuhrat
01-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Tignor! Why? why again? :tears: Nole doesn't deserve this. :sobbing:

Bottom half goes first, Nole will play on Tuesday. :)

kalisita
01-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Good news for me. Works out better though I'm just excited for the freaking thing to start period! Less then 48 hours now!

Baghdatis#1
01-16-2010, 04:14 AM
GL in Melbourne! :bounce:

Nolby
01-16-2010, 05:31 AM

Sorry about Conor again losing in the last round of Qualifications just like in Doha; and just like in Chennai, Louk Sorensen did WIN his final Quali match, so he made the main draw! What a year for Louk so far, first making the main draw in Chennai (got obliterated by Stephane Robert, but oh well :sad:) and now making the main draw of a Grand Slam!!! :clap2::bounce:

So Louk gets Yen-Hsun Lu (ranked #101) in the first round, which isn't such a bad first round match for a Qualifier. Then he gets the winner of the Isner/Seppi match. Okkkayyyy, I'm hoping he gets his first Grand Slam win in the first round! :clap2:

Best place for updates and news on Irish Tennis I've found (:
from Tennis Ireland (http://www.tennisireland.ie/)

My family from my mother's side is originally from Limerick, by the way (Sughrue).

zsanika
01-16-2010, 09:48 AM
ATP World Tour Champion Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Andy Roddick will join Sony Ericsson WTA Tour stars Serena Williams, Kim Clijsters and Sam Stosur in a series of exhibition matches at Melbourne Park on Sunday to help raise funds for the relief efforts for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.Play at the ‘Hit for Haiti’ charity event will begin at 2 p.m. Sunday on Rod Laver Arena, the main stadium at the Australian Open. Tickets cost A$10 for adults and entry is free for children under 12.

“We had the idea that we could do something to help Haiti after the tragic earthquake,” said Federer, a four-time former champion at the Australian Open.
“So we’re going to play doubles or mixed doubles tomorrow [and] try to fill the stadium. [I hope] it will be a nice day for families to come and see some top players play.”

ellen_
01-16-2010, 09:57 AM
I would definitely go to that exho if I could :yeah: Awesome idea.

FlameOn
01-16-2010, 12:09 PM
I don't think the exos will affect Nole's performance in Melbourne. I think he'll be ready. Ajde! :rocker2:

Amber Spyglass
01-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Sorry about Conor again losing in the last round of Qualifications just like in Doha; and just like in Chennai, Louk Sorensen did WIN his final Quali match, so he made the main draw! What a year for Louk so far, first making the main draw in Chennai (got obliterated by Stephane Robert, but oh well :sad:) and now making the main draw of a Grand Slam!!! :clap2::bounce:

So Louk gets Yen-Hsun Lu (ranked #101) in the first round, which isn't such a bad first round match for a Qualifier. Then he gets the winner of the Isner/Seppi match. Okkkayyyy, I'm hoping he gets his first Grand Slam win in the first round! :clap2:

Best place for updates and news on Irish Tennis I've found (:
from Tennis Ireland (http://www.tennisireland.ie/)

My family from my mother's side is originally from Limerick, by the way (Sughrue).

Yeah Tim,pity about Conor but it's really good for Louk,and that's probably about the best draw he could have hoped for :D.Btw my sister played tennis recreationally a few years ago,she used to play all the tournaments,Limerick Lawn,Sunday's Well,Fitzwilliam etc.I'm sure I've heard the name Sughrue before,did any cousins of your's play or anything

kalisita
01-16-2010, 03:28 PM
OOP for Monday: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/schedule/index.html

Nadal match up first in night session. Dokic is the WTA match so I guess they figure people will stay for that.

Noleta
01-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Soo exciiiiited:bounce:The first GS of the season:dance:Hope Nole's match will be 3rd of the say session:bounce:

And what a great intiative by the players:yeah:

kalisita
01-16-2010, 11:38 PM
The "Hit for Haiti" benefit is being streamed on the AO site. It begins 2 pm in Melbourne.

pica_pica
01-17-2010, 02:56 AM
OOP for Monday: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/schedule/index.html

Nadal match up first in night session. Dokic is the WTA match so I guess they figure people will stay for that.
With this kind of OOP, I think I can only catch the 2nd night match :(

*Raine
01-17-2010, 11:09 AM
So pumped to watch the matches live at Melbourne Park tomorrow :rocker2:

Certinfy
01-17-2010, 11:16 AM
:) Have a great time, what match are u mostly looking forward to?

aeronatasha
01-18-2010, 08:23 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Back in action.

Let's do this boy. :bounce::clap2::bigclap::rocker2::music::armed::bo xing:

Marion29520
01-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Novak is the last on Hisense arena tomorrow

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/schedule/schedule7.html

ellen_
01-18-2010, 11:27 AM
OOP changed as expected. 5th match, they put Jankovic-Niculescu in between since that was cancelled today.

So we have 2 mens and 2 womens matches before Nole :smash: Will be getting a lot of sleep before it, it seems.

shuhrat
01-18-2010, 11:45 AM
OOP changed as expected. 5th match, they put Jankovic-Niculescu in between since that was cancelled today.

So we have 2 mens and 2 womens matches before Nole :smash: Will be getting a lot of sleep before it, it seems.
And I'm almost sure that the two women's matchs won't end quickly.
The schedule is really packed. :tape:

But as long as Nole plays well I can handle this with joy. ;) :lol: Ajde Nole!! :dance:

kalisita
01-18-2010, 12:25 PM
5th match. :sad: I hate when he's last match on a packed court. So hard to judge when the match will start. At least the weather won't be a concern on Hisense.

Noleta
01-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Good for me:woohoo:Can't wait to see Nole:dance:Just hope JJ will hurry up,for once:unsure:

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 12:28 PM
:sad:Think yourself lucky girls that you will actually be able to watch :rolleyes: If I have to, I can stay up all night for the earlier matches, but last match on is the only match I simply cannot watch, or even follow :sad: It's about 9.00am here, so dead at the start of working day - no livestreams, and all the Bosses in tomorrow for a meeting, so not even much opportunity to check livescores once in a while :bigcry:

So Nole better damn well win so I can see him next time. And Ellen - can I please ask you a favour? Please will you send me an SMS with the result? :o I'm not supposed to have my phone switched on, and I probably won't be able to reply, - but if I feel my phone vibrate :o I can go to the Ladies to read it :tape: Thanks in advance :hug:

Noleta
01-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Rose:lol::rolls::hug:Hope he'll play a decent match,maybe bbc interactive will replay the match,they're showing Murray right now:rolleyes:

ellen_
01-18-2010, 12:44 PM
I will definitely text you the result, Rosie :hug:

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 02:33 PM
I will definitely text you the result, Rosie :hug:

Thank you :hug: I am so p***** with them though :mad: I'm sure they've done this on purpose just to spite me :o :tape: because Marcos plays pretty much the same time as Novak - so probably won't be able to see him either, and I can't find Janko in the OOP at all. F*** them I say :spit:

Rose:lol::rolls::hug:Hope he'll play a decent match,maybe bbc interactive will replay the match,they're showing Murray right now:rolleyes:

Glad I missed that then :devil: Seeing Murray over my Weetabix this morning was bad enough - without having to repeat the experience as soon as I get home from work.

Noleta
01-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Glad I missed that then :devil: Seeing Murray over my Weetabix this morning was bad enough - without having to repeat the experience as soon as I get home from work.

Murray:awww:What a better sight in the morning other than a sweaty Murray though?:D

Amber Spyglass
01-18-2010, 03:28 PM
:sad:Think yourself lucky girls that you will actually be able to watch :rolleyes: If I have to, I can stay up all night for the earlier matches, but last match on is the only match I simply cannot watch, or even follow :sad: It's about 9.00am here, so dead at the start of working day - no livestreams, and all the Bosses in tomorrow for a meeting, so not even much opportunity to check livescores once in a while :bigcry:

So Nole better damn well win so I can see him next time. And Ellen - can I please ask you a favour? Please will you send me an SMS with the result? :o I'm not supposed to have my phone switched on, and I probably won't be able to reply, - but if I feel my phone vibrate :o I can go to the Ladies to read it :tape: Thanks in advance :hug:

:hug: I feel your pain,it's the exact same situation for me only with school instead,I won't be able to see the result until this time tommorow :hysteric:

Noleta
01-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Amber:hug:

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 03:52 PM
:hug: I feel your pain,it's the exact same situation for me only with school instead,I won't be able to see the result until this time tommorow :hysteric:

:awww: Yes - really sucks doesn't it? Maybe I can tie up my Bosses and lock them in a cupboard? At least that way I can check livescores once in a while. Either that, or set off the fire alarms, and go to the Internet cafe next door whilst we're locked out :D

Noleta
01-18-2010, 03:54 PM
:awww: Yes - really sucks doesn't it? Maybe I can tie up my Bosses and lock them in a cupboard? At least that way I can check livescores once in a while. Either that, or set off the fire alarms, and go to the Internet cafe next door whilst we're locked out :D

Rose,do you have a smartphone?

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Rose,do you have a smartphone?

No :sad: Just a very cheap, basic and boring cellphone, that sends and receives texts and makes phone calls - and that's about all. And I'm not meant to have it turned on at work anyway :rolleyes: But Ellen has said she'll text me the result :D So I'm sure I'll survive.

Noleta
01-18-2010, 04:08 PM
No :sad: Just a very cheap, basic and boring cellphone, that sends and receives texts and makes phone calls - and that's about all. And I'm not meant to have it turned on at work anyway :rolleyes: But Ellen has said she'll text me the result :D So I'm sure I'll survive.

:eek:That is soooooooooooo 2000 and late:p:rolls:

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 04:12 PM
:eek:That is soooooooooooo 2000 and late:p:rolls:

I am a technophobe and I am also old :o All I want a phone to do is exactly what mine does - phone calls and texts - I could never figure out all the flashy extra functions anyway. And, believe it or not, I bought my phone in 2003 :o for about £40.00 and it still works perfectly, whilst Alex bought this brand new one for about £250.00 a few months ago, and it broke within a week :o I :inlove: my phone and will keep it til it dies :awww:

Noleta
01-18-2010, 04:16 PM
I am a technophobe and I am also old :o All I want a phone to do is exactly what mine does - phone calls and texts - I could never figure out all the flashy extra functions anyway. And, believe it or not, I bought my phone in 2003 :o for about £40.00 and it still works perfectly, whilst Alex bought this brand new one for about £250.00 a few months ago, and it broke within a week :o I :inlove: my phone and will keep it til it dies :awww:

Wow you had luck,i went through 7 phones,fingers crossed this one will last longer:o

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Wow you had luck,i went through 7 phones,fingers crossed this one will last longer:o

Well I have this theory that the simpler and more basic things are, the less they have to go wrong, and the longer they last. A bit like my Dad's cooker for example - it's about 30 years old now :o And still works as well as the day he bought it.

Noleta
01-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Well I have this theory that the simpler and more basic things are, the less they have to go wrong, and the longer they last. A bit like my Dad's cooker for example - it's about 30 years old now :o And still works as well as the day he bought it.

Not appealing enough to me:o

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Not appealing enough to me:o

I am a simple old soul :o So simple things obviously appeal :lol:

Noleta
01-18-2010, 04:50 PM
I am a simple old soul :o So simple things obviously appeal :lol:

Yaaay,we'll get on very well then:p

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Yaaay,we'll get on very well then:p

Well we both like the Physio - that's a good start :D

Noleta
01-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Well we both like the Physio - that's a good start :D

You think?:unsure:

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 05:00 PM
You think?:unsure:

He is but a simple soul :D

Lee
01-18-2010, 06:43 PM
I have a very simple cellphone. It's a prepaid phone. That's all I need so it don't make sense to pay approx. USD70 a month for a monthly plan that I never used all the minutes/surfing the net/etc. My prepaid phone has a very old plan that as long as I used it once every 30 days, there's no extra charge or whatever. It cost me less than $20 a year. :p

Lee
01-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Night match is the worst time for me. Around 2am-3am. I could not keep my eyes open last night so I doubt I will be able to tonight.

*Ljubica*
01-18-2010, 06:53 PM
I have a very simple cellphone. It's a prepaid phone. That's all I need so it don't make sense to pay approx. USD70 a month for a monthly plan that I never used all the minutes/surfing the net/etc. My prepaid phone has a very old plan that as long as I used it once every 30 days, there's no extra charge or whatever. It cost me less than $20 a year. :p

Mine is prepaid too - I just put some money on it now and again and don't worry anymore :) Simple!

Night match is the worst time for me. Around 2am-3am. I could not keep my eyes open last night so I doubt I will be able to tonight.

:awww: Whilst you're asleep I'll be at work stressing that I'm missing the match. Think I'd rather be asleep. :o

Certinfy
01-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Is Janko vs Ryan on tomoz?

arm
01-18-2010, 10:08 PM
It's going to be at 8 or 9 am for me :yawn:... And I really deserved a good/long night sleep. :D

Anyway, it's Australian Open, baby! :D Go for it. :bounce:

Lee
01-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Raquel! :bounce:

arm
01-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Lee :kiss: :hug:

I am ready to go. :bounce: Win a slam, I mean. Or watch Nole win one, I guess that is a lot more likely to happen. :o :rolls:

Lee
01-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Nole really misses his Fortuna :kiss:

arm
01-18-2010, 10:45 PM
His fortuna really misses him as well :awww: (am still a bit upset about the waking up early thing, but whatever, I have the 2 months without watching him at all extra motive to get me out of the bed! :rolls:)

Will you wake up? Or stay awake?

kalisita
01-18-2010, 11:03 PM
:wavey: Raquel! Wonderful to see you here! :yippee:

I hope to stay up. I hope it's not too late. :unsure: I stayed up too late last night. Fell asleep around 3 am, woke up around 5:30 feeling wide awake but fell back to sleep before too long. Had a lot of trouble getting up when the clock went off at 7. Figured I'd take a nap sometime today but never got around to it so I'm pretty tired already. I'm afraid of falling asleep. :awww:

Lee
01-18-2010, 11:26 PM
kalisita, I think it's better you get some sleep before Nole's match. :lol: Fifth match with 2 men's and women's match. One with Jankovic......

kalisita
01-18-2010, 11:37 PM
:lol: That is what I should do. I have this hope that everyone will be super fast today. :drive: But with 4 matches before incuding JJ! :help:

Lee
01-18-2010, 11:41 PM
And Verdasco is not going to blow Ball out of first round real quick :lol:

kalisita
01-19-2010, 03:23 AM
Fell asleep watching Nando. :o Good thing I guess considering JJ's match is still early in the 1st. And she's down a break. :tape:

Lee
01-19-2010, 03:23 AM
Verdasco took a bit over 3 hours to win his match. Now JJ's match takes 30 minutes to play 6 games :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Lee
01-19-2010, 03:24 AM
Fell asleep watching Nando. :o Good thing I guess considering JJ's match is still early in the 1st. And she's down a break. :tape:

It's a breakfest! 4 breaks of serve! Not surprising for JJ though :o

~Maya~
01-19-2010, 03:26 AM
NID :shrug:

Lee
01-19-2010, 03:27 AM
I hope Nole will be on court by midnight :rolleyes:

Igor serving for the first set vs Federer :eek:

Lee
01-19-2010, 03:29 AM
JJ, please hold for the first set! Pretty Please!

Lee
01-19-2010, 03:34 AM
Of course she managed to lose the game from 40-15. :banghead:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 04:08 AM
She is being a good girl in the 2nd set. :angel:
And love her dress. :hearts:

kalisita
01-19-2010, 04:10 AM
JJ up 5-0 in 2nd. Could the score actually be 6-0 or 6-1? Ajde JJ! Please close it out strong!

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Well done JJ!! Her first win of the season. :bigclap:
7/7 BP conversion :eek: 12/26 net points won :o
Glad that she wasn't just pushing the ball but trying to take the initiative. :yeah:

Manon
01-19-2010, 04:27 AM
I hope Nole will be on court by midnight :rolleyes:

Help this old man. Midnight in Arizona or wherever you are is what time in Serbia? 7AM or 8AM?

I've just came home, don't know where I am tis moment:cool:

You know famous 'Casablanka' replika >

A: 'Hey, what watch'?
B: 'Ten watch'
A: 'Such much'?

Noleta
01-19-2010, 04:28 AM
OMG:fiery:I though Nole was up after Jankovic:confused:

Manon
01-19-2010, 04:29 AM
Well done JJ!! Her first win of the season. :bigclap:
7/7 BP conversion :eek: 12/26 net points won :o
Glad that she wasn't just pushing the ball but trying to take the initiative. :yeah:

Thanks and thanks JJ:worship: Would you tell me final score?

Manon
01-19-2010, 04:30 AM

No?

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 04:30 AM
:rolls::rolls: Noleta :hug:
2 matchs to go :tape:

Thanks and thanks JJ:worship: Would you tell me final score?
6-4 6-0 :dance:
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day7/2149ms.html

ellen_
01-19-2010, 04:31 AM
2 more matches, Noleta :lol:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 04:31 AM
Fed having to really fight for the win:tape:Fed missing lots of shots today:tape:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 04:32 AM
:eek:2 men matches???Please no:sobbing:

ellen_
01-19-2010, 04:33 AM
Tsonga-Stakhovsky and Safarova-Venus Williams :p Might take a while still.

Noleta
01-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Tsonga-Stakhovsky and Safarova-Venus Williams :p Might take a while still.

ffs:crying2:gonna take ages:mad:

Andreev:smash::smash::rolleyes:

Lee
01-19-2010, 04:39 AM
Help this old man. Midnight in Arizona or wherever you are is what time in Serbia? 7AM or 8AM?

I've just came home, don't know where I am tis moment:cool:

You know famous 'Casablanka' replika >

A: 'Hey, what watch'?
B: 'Ten watch'
A: 'Such much'?

I mean midnight in Melbourne :p since the matches seem to take forever.

Midnight in Arizona is less than 1 1/2 hours away.

Manon
01-19-2010, 04:43 AM
I mean midnight in Melbourne :p since the matches seem to take forever.

Midnight in Arizona is less than 1 1/2 hours away.

Told you, I've just got home, it's 6.50 AM here. I'm not myself at this moment;)

Lee
01-19-2010, 04:46 AM
I don't even know when to start recording the match :rolleyes: And I really need my sleep now.

Robredo 2 sets down vs Giraldo really piss me off! :fiery:

Lee
01-19-2010, 04:47 AM
Told you, I've just got home, it's 6.50 AM here. I'm not myself at this moment;)

You're out all night :eek:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 04:47 AM
Igor also became a ST player. The same one that Ivo was wearing. :D

Davai!! You can do the job that Kiri did yesterday. :rocker2:

Manon
01-19-2010, 04:51 AM
You're out all night :eek:

Yep. But you already know my status:inlove: so I could do the same 3 nights in a row:angel:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 04:52 AM
Andreev:unsure:

Lee
01-19-2010, 04:54 AM
Yep. But you already know my status:inlove: so I could do the same 3 nights in a row:angel:

:rolls: I should know better!

kalisita
01-19-2010, 05:27 AM
Tsonga taking his time as well. :rolleyes: Down a break in 1st but won it. Now down a break in 2nd. In other news, I see Granollers came back from 2 sets down to level the match against Soderling. :eek: 5th just beginning.

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 05:35 AM
What's wrong with Robredo? :scratch: After the great run in Perth he seems to have lose his mojo. :help:

Igor :sad: Still better than I expected though. :hug:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 05:38 AM
What's wrong with Robredo? :scratch: After the great run in Perth he seems to have lose his mojo. :help:

Igor :sad: Still better I expected though. :hug:

He misses his partner:shrug:

I know:sad:

kalisita
01-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Sorry about Robredo Lee. :hug: Losing to Giraldo in straights. Very surprising result.

Lee
01-19-2010, 05:45 AM
Thanks kalisita :hug: Of all the players, he has to lose to Giraldo who tops my dislike players list :armed:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Soda is in trouble too,though his opponent is cramping??

Lee:hug::kiss:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 05:51 AM
Ernie doesn't look good either. I'm kinda rooting for Pico though.
Matchs are going on in unexpected ways today.

Lee
01-19-2010, 05:52 AM
Granollers doesn't look cramping. Soda is the one who's tired and not moving well

edit: Granollers does have the trainer massaging his right thigh during changeover.

Lee
01-19-2010, 05:54 AM
Raquel's poor countryman still has to win a game from Ferrer :tape: 0-6 0-5

Noleta
01-19-2010, 06:00 AM
Ernie doesn't look good either. I'm kinda rooting for Pico though.
Matchs are going on in unexpected ways today.

Nole:unsure::scared:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 06:05 AM
Nole:unsure::scared:
No, no. :) All the other Serbs won their first matchs and Janko is playing well at the moment. So I'm sure that Nole's well aware of what he should do tonight. :cool:

kalisita
01-19-2010, 06:07 AM
Soderling gone! That's two seeds out of Nole's quarter today.

I see Gil retired without winning a game.

Lee
01-19-2010, 06:08 AM
Raquel's poor countryman still has to win a game from Ferrer :tape: 0-6 0-5

Gil retired at 0-6 0-6 0-2 :o

Noleta
01-19-2010, 06:09 AM
No, no. :) All the other Serbs won their first matchs and Janko is playing well at the moment. So I'm sure that Nole's well aware of what he should do tonight. :cool:

Win in super fast 3sets:bounce:i haven't slept yet:yawn:

Lee
01-19-2010, 06:12 AM
Would Venus finishes her match real fast? :scratch:

Should I take sleep a little or stay up for Nole's match?

Noleta
01-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Would Venus finishes her match real fast? :scratch:

Should I take sleep a little or stay up for Nole's match?

Stay up,just like me:bounce:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 07:28 AM
Oh Nole:armed:You better win,and win good:armed:I'm watching Venus.Williams for god sake:fiery:

Lee
01-19-2010, 07:36 AM
:banghead: Venus, no drama please! :mad:

Nolby
01-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Nole, I'm counting on you to save the tournament for me. :p Soderking choked a 7-5, 6-2. 3-1 lead. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Nalby retired from Auckland and never even played a point. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ernests lost in three quick sets, so my budding fandom hopes for him via Ellen died miserably today. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Louk Sorensen from Ireland won today, but it is the first GS match he has ever won. I don't expect much more.

Baggy is keeping me on life support at the moment.....Nole you've got to come through. :armed::armed::armed:

This isn't a favor I'm asking, it''s a demand! :p

(Don't make me cheer for Del Pony again as my last hope!!!)

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:03 AM
Tim,if only Nole read MTF.

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Wake up girls!! :bounce::bounce:

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Finally NOLE!!!

Don't you dare to play bad for I have to stay up so late! :armed:

Adje!

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:06 AM
btw, this is the first time I like Venus's dress.

kalisita
01-19-2010, 08:11 AM
:dance: Nole time! :dance:

Straightforward win please! I want to watch from bed. No drama! :armed:

:hatoff: to Venus. Pretty good time.

Ajde Nole! :rocker2:

Stephie Cesc
01-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Ajde Nole!! :dance:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Wheres is Nole ffs:mad:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 08:18 AM
No black socks. :sobbing::lol:
edit : He looks great in black as always! :hearts:

Ajde Nole!! :rocker2:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Our man in black:cool:

Black shorts,white compression shorts:scratch:

arm
01-19-2010, 08:25 AM
I'm here! :bounce: :yawn:

Stream anyone? Eurosprt would rather show Gasquet :spit:. :rolls:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:26 AM
Rusedski got that wrong,Nole did lose to this guy in 06,not the other way around:oAny streams please?They're showing the Gasquet match:ras:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm here! :bounce: :yawn:

Stream anyone? Eurosprt would rather show Gasquet :spit:. :rolls:
http://www.livescorehunter.com/Livescores/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=12714&tid=1127&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=207 :)

Nolby
01-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Tim,if only Nole read MTF.

Noleta, after that emotional outburst from me, I hope he doesn't. :o:p :lol:

Deus, this month has sucked so far! If not for Baggy... :timebomb:

C'mon Nole!!!!! Please!!! I'm begging!!!! :p

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:29 AM
No black socks. :sobbing::lol:
edit : He looks great in black as always! :hearts:

Ajde Nole!! :rocker2:

Aren't those socks black? :confused:

arm
01-19-2010, 08:31 AM
&Thank you :kiss:

I see him :inlove: (and I still haven't noticed the balck socks... I look elsewhere. :rolls:)

Lee
Nole still has to find his forehand range :(

shuhrat
Aren't those socks black? :confused:
I mean black socks don't get along with the white part of shoes. But with the black outfits, it's not bad. :)

arm
01-19-2010, 08:33 AM
:spit:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 08:33 AM
0-40 :tape:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:34 AM
0-40:rolls:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Brilliant start Nole:yeah:

Lee
Saved 2 and the idiot should hit a volley on the last point instead of let it go. :smash:

arm
:shrug: :yawn:

arm
01-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Come on :bounce:

arm
01-19-2010, 08:40 AM
I have him on tv :inlove: Everything is going to be better now :bounce:

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Great to see pushing Nole is back *sigh*

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Ayayay..Nole,focus:armed:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:42 AM

What worries me most is his serve Lee:shrug:

arm
I love these Portuguese commentator :spit: "Djokovic is going to have to play his best to beat the Spaniard" :spit: like he is playing Nadal or Roger. :banghead:

Nolby
I don't believe this. :banghead:

Nole wore black socks in that AO 2008 SF win over Fed. Please socks, recreate the magic of that night! :worship:

ellen_
01-19-2010, 08:43 AM
He looks energetic, will be alright soon. I have no worries. He was moving forward and all in his previous service game :shrug:

His outfit makes me sick though.

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 08:44 AM
What worries me most is his serve Lee:shrug:
and rushing to the net :tap:

FlameOn
01-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Nole. :rolleyes:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:45 AM
He looks energetic, will be alright soon. I have no worries. He was moving forward and all in his previous service game :shrug:

Like the shorts,not too baggy:)You'll get used to it:rolls:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:47 AM
This Daniel is cute:aplot:

Nole:spit::tape:

arm
01-19-2010, 08:47 AM
I have no worries as well :rolls: he will win in the end, but if I have to watch this much pushing, I am not sure if I wouldn't have prefered to stay in bed. :shrug: :yawn:

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:48 AM
His timing to the net is disastrous

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't believe this. :banghead:

Nole wore black socks in that AO 2008 SF win over Fed. Please socks, recreate the magic of that night! :worship:
White socks & white shoes :p

Anyway now I don't care about what kind of socks or outfits he wears.
Wake up Nole!!! :smash:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:50 AM
His timing to the net is disastrous

He's not a natural:shrug:

arm
01-19-2010, 08:50 AM
BTW, I am not very fond of these new outfits for some reason. :o I think I am going to be missing adidas :awww:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:51 AM
White socks & white shoes :p

Anyway now I don't care about what kind of socks or outfits he wears. Wake up Nole!!! :smash:

:lol::rolls:

arm
01-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Black is soooo not his colour. :mad:

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:52 AM
He's not a natural:shrug:

I thought he practised a lot with Todd :shrug:

The only good thing is since it's very late and it's on my interactive feed, there's no commentary :dance:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:52 AM
BTW, I am not very fond of these new outfits for some reason. :o I think I am going to be missing adidas :awww:

Have you seen the new Adidas line?:eek:

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:53 AM

When you have that thought, take a look at Nando and/or Murray outfit, you'll change your mind.

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:54 AM

The only good thing is since it's very late and it's on my interactive feed, there's no commentary :dance:

Maybe too much:spit:There is no length in his shots,no consistency...it's still early but it's not looking promissing:o

Lucky you:p

arm
01-19-2010, 08:54 AM
Gil :tape: My countryman lost 0-6, 0-6, 0-2 to Ferrer. :tape: And retired. So maybe he was injured :o

*Ljubica*
01-19-2010, 08:55 AM
:lol: :lol: By my quick look at the scoreboard, I am so glad I can’t watch this match. Seems I may have taken the next few days off for nothing. Noleta was right – Gimeno-Travers, Granollers, Nadal – I hate all these damned Spaniards :fiery: OK – the Boss has walked back into the office – so have to run away. See you all later when I get home. Nole :rolleyes: You a*seclown :spit:

Any Miljan sightings? Is he as gorgeous as usual?

arm

I am not that lucky... good thing mute buttoms exist. :rolls:

ellen_
Black is soooo not his colour. :mad:

Don't forget the randomly puked blood on his shirt :yeah:

But indeed, it's the game that matters. GT will snap, I'm sure.

And we're even again :dance:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Is it me or is Nole hitting the ball with not much power?:scratch:

Lee
Gil :tape: My countryman lost 0-6, 0-6, 0-2 to Ferrer. :tape: And retired. So maybe he was injured :o

Don't read the GM score thread. :p

Now those forehands are much better.

arm
Well, finally.

arm
01-19-2010, 08:57 AM

But indeed, it's the game that matters. GT will snap, I'm sure.

And we're even again :dance:

:haha: I don't like his shirt already, now I will neve rlook at it the same way. :rolls: I hate it more. :rolls:

shuhrat
Bad BP conversion still there. :o
To be fair, the guy's wide serve on ad court is good though.

Back on serve!! :rocker2:

Noleta
:lol: :lol: By my quick look at the scoreboard, I am so glad I can’t watch this match. Seems I may have taken the next few days off for nothing. Noleta was right – Gimeno-Travers, Granollers, Nadal – I hate all these damned Spaniards :fiery: OK – the Boss has walked back into the office – so have to run away. See you all later when I get home. Nole :rolleyes: You a*seclown :spit:

Any Miljan sightings? Is he as gorgeous as usual?

:wavey:Rose:lol:

Not yet:awww:

ellen:rolls:

Nolby
01-19-2010, 08:58 AM

Why do I keep thinking Tony Montana from Scarface? :shrug: It's like that, but it is something else...

Nole looked much better on that last service game.

Break point.....Break Point again....YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :yippee:

I needed that. phew!

arm
01-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Don't read the GM score thread. :p

Now those forehands are much better.

Why? Tell me, tell me! What did they say? I am too lazy to read it. :o:rolls:

Lee
01-19-2010, 08:59 AM
He's still a step too slow toward the net :o

FlameOn
01-19-2010, 09:00 AM
I see Nole on TV now! His outfit is hot. :D

Lee
Why? Tell me, tell me! What did they say? I am too lazy to read it. :o:rolls:

nothing nice.

*phew* hold

arm
Wait a minute! Blch for the hot AO??? What the hell? I only realized this now. :confused: When I thought it wasn't possible to dislike the outfit more, yet again it scores. :spit:

shuhrat
That is an interesting passing shot. :haha:

arm
01-19-2010, 09:01 AM
nothing nice.

*phew* hold

Now I have to go look. :o :rolls:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Cheeky point there:rolls:

Nole stop clowning around and take this set:armed:

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Nole has a cold? :scratch: Have a box of tissue right next to his seat. :tape:

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:02 AM
The net is not friendly to Nole today.

ellen_
01-19-2010, 09:03 AM
Nole has a cold? :scratch: Have a box of tissue right next to his seat. :tape:

More an allergy-asthma thing, methinks.

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:05 AM
More an allergy-asthma thing, methinks.

Still not good :(

arm
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
oh boy... back to having no idea what he is doing at the net. :scared:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Oh dear:lol:

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 09:07 AM
The net is not friendly to Nole today.And Nole got frustrated by it. :(

15-30 :unsure:
2BPs :sobbing:

Lee
:o

FlameOn
15-40. :(

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Poor play from Novak:sad:

Lee
He is sooo patient to wait for Daniel's error :o

arm
Just look at where Nole's ball is hitting the court... this is bad. :shrug:

ellen_
Still not good :(

No, but the respiratory system can be kept open, which isn't that easy when you really have a cold. If that is considered as a legal med for atletes anyway :scratch: Hmm, he doesn't seem to be blowing his nose of coughing during play so I think it's not that bad.

FlameOn
01-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Adv. Nole but stop pushing. :o

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:09 AM
He looks tired already :unsure:

FlameOn
01-19-2010, 09:10 AM
6-5. S&V to win the game. :)

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 09:10 AM
You should get more free points from serve *sigh*

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Daniel is playing a decent game tbh:shrug:

0-30:rocker2:

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:12 AM
You should get more free points from serve *sigh*

His serve is a total mystery for me. He used to serve much better and his serving motion is perfect. Really don't know why he regresses on his serve. :confused:

Nolby
01-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Triple set point!!!!!!!! :)

Lee
1 sp down, 2 to go

FlameOn
2 more SPs.

arm
The ball boy's pink hat! :haha: Turns out Nole's outfit is not the most ridiculous piece of clothing on court. :haha:

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:14 AM
That's the ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!

FlameOn
Wow, what a celebration! :D Nole's fired up!

ellen_
:lol: Slight relief, Nole?

arm
01-19-2010, 09:15 AM
And finally, thank you for at least winning the set! :) (and no tiebreaks :scared:)

shuhrat
His serve is a total mystery for me. He used to serve much better and his serving motion is perfect. Really don't know why he regresses on his serve. :confused:
So true. :sad: wasn't he supposed to improve his serve for the net game? :sobbing:

Come on Nole!!! :bounce::bounce:

Nolby
YESSSSS!!!!

Djoker came back like a hero. Take that, GM Score thread haters!! :nerner:

7-5 Nole takes first set. :rocker2:

Now, he is ready....

Stephie Cesc
01-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Yayy Nole :dance:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Thanks fuck for that:spit:

Simon Reed is one of the commentators:spit:And they didn't show him change shirt:mad:

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:18 AM
I appreciate those ladies cheering for Nole but the scream is too much :tape:

Especially hubby is sleeping :(

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Rusedski doesn't like Nole's outfit:rolls:

shuhrat
Maybe he's so nervous since this is his very first official match. Hope he's going to loosen up a bit from now on. :)

Noleta
Daniel seems flat,Nole need to take advantage:armed:

arm
01-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Drpshot :rolls:

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Daniel seems flat,Nole need to take advantage:armed:

He seems a little bit deflated losing the first set but that DSOD gives life back to him :rolleyes:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Ooops,spoke too soon perhaps:tape:

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Nice touch.:drool:

arm
01-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Well let's put this way, assuming that it's his will to win the whole thing, he better work it and get it together. :shrug:

Which, I think he will :D :bounce: (get it together and work it, I mean :rolls:. Not so sure about the winning part.)

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Oh boy:haha:

Lee
01-19-2010, 09:24 AM
:spit: another DSOD

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:25 AM
That's more like it.

shuhrat
01-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Silly errors here and there
Those 1M-out BH slice apporoach shots :spit:

Noleta
He looks so lazy,arghhhhhhhh.

Lee
even his eagle eyes are regressing :p

Noleta
01-19-2010, 09:28 AM
even his eagle eyes are regressing :p

Thank god it's his eyes and not something els.

I think Todd told him to stay as long as possible on the court:rolleyes:

shuhrat
Yay DSOD :banana: :lol:

arm
Well, guys, let's look on the bright side, shall we? :D At least after this match everyone will put him out for the title, which means less pressure and the suprising factor on his side. :bounce::bounce:

Nolby
01-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Yea, Nole does so well when he is "flying under radar". :lol:

Here is that brown shirt:

http://i50.tinypic.com/29vz79y.jpg