Movie preview - the chronicles of roddick [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Movie preview - the chronicles of roddick

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 12:20 AM
MOVIE PREVIEW
The Chronicles Of Roddick.

"The Chronicles Of Roddick" a story in which Andy Roddick (played by seann william scott) is the only man who can save the world from the "federeration". His weapon of choice a lil fuzzy yellow round shaped thing which is sometimes known as a ball (these weird names these filmakers come up with man i wish i could make up names like that) and strings attached to some graphite with a handle which he must use to launch the the fuzzy things i believe this weapon is called a racquet (amazing).

The only help this superhero shall have will come from a guy named fish who looks good and has similar weapons but has a habbit of starting the battle well but then screwing up when the enemy get hurt. So after the fishmeister (geddit) is lost in battle having started out so well Andy is left to save the world alone. How? well he has to defeat the leader of the federeration who goes by the name of toger (wonder where they got the idea of that name from) toger is an evil longhaired man and seems almost as bad as those busted fellas.

This final battle to save all mankind (and womenkind too) from the dreaded curse of the 3 grand slams all takes place in a far and distant land known as "US-Open" (I'm not entirely sure where this planet is although I believe it is somewhere past mars or the milky way or someother chocolate bar). Unfortunately in order to reach the final battle to save mankind he must first defeat other enemies who come from all over.

The dreaded "Toger" hails from a galaxy far far away (in the opposite direction of star wars galaxy though) where the word fun does not exist and showing any kind of emotion or looking like you are enjoying yourself on the battlefield (sometimes known as tennis court) is a crime.

Will Andy succeed and save all mankind? well if i told you that it would ruin the movie wouldn't it. But i suggest you check it out coming to a movie theatre near no one soon!

Deboogle!.
09-04-2004, 12:26 AM
OMFG DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 12:39 AM
OMFG DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that mean you like it? or don't like it? lols

Deboogle!.
09-04-2004, 12:42 AM
It means I'm laughing SO HARD that I'm dying of laughter!!! I think Naldo popularized the use of "DEATH" for things that are very very very funny :yeah:

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 12:45 AM
thats ok then just checking coz someone else decided to wish death on me for declaring a world war on roger lols :)

papasmurf11
09-04-2004, 12:47 AM
hahah very funny! and I love your av

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 12:50 AM
thanks glad ya like :) and for the av comment too it's one of my simplest yet still one of my faves :)

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 01:02 AM
this is really funny since my personal nickname for rogi is yoda...

i have to ask why is it yoda? he wasn't small green and wrinkly last time i checked (or is there something i haven't seen ;) ) mind you i call andy pufferfishy and puppy so it's all good

superpinkone37
09-04-2004, 01:37 AM
omg that is too funny!!!!!! :haha:

Jennay
09-04-2004, 01:38 AM
Are you for real? :bigcry: :haha:

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 01:52 AM
it has nothing to do with appearance (although my nickname for hrbaty has everything to do with appearance, *giggle*) but because roger is so calm and collected and doesn't show his emotions very often throughout most matches. and then out of nowhere he'll come out and kick your ass! much like yoda. roger is probably secretly a jedi using the force... (:

nah jedis i like roger i don't sorry but it's true! does he speak backwards too???? "hmmm play tennis i will, win tournament i won't"

andyroxmysox12191
09-04-2004, 01:59 AM
:haha: :haha: :yeah:

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 02:09 AM
i'm glad you all like it :D

heya
09-04-2004, 02:21 AM
Fishy needs water & mouth to mouth resuscitation in the ROOFLESS STADIUM Universe.
The best 2 year old tennis player has now become the object of
Lord Pat McEnroe's ridicule.

Rain and sun will not help the USTA Boys...
Rap outta here, Vince
Double fault away, Dent
Fish, get oxygen

andyroxmysox12191
09-04-2004, 04:25 AM
:sobbing: heyaaaaaa :sobbing: :haha: :bigcry:

RoddickBabe10
09-04-2004, 04:40 AM
The dreaded "Toger" hails from a galaxy far far away (in the opposite direction of star wars galaxy though) where the word fun does not exist and showing any kind of emotion or looking like you are enjoying yourself on the battlefield (sometimes known as tennis court) is a crime.

IMO that part was the best! I can't stop laughing. Especially that comment about emotions. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Nice job!!! :yeah: :lol:

superpinkone37
09-04-2004, 05:05 AM
hehe lol that part cracked me up too

Proph
09-04-2004, 05:25 AM
JJ, you are a work of art

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 06:48 AM
JJ, you are a work of art

i tend to think i'm a work of graffiti :)

MarliKat
09-04-2004, 02:03 PM
:haha: That was way too funny for words. :worship:

Toger is an evil longhaired man and seems almost as bad as those busted fellas.

And just asking if that is a reference to the "Busted fellas" as in the British band Busted? Or am I missing something?

tangerine_dream
09-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Another hilarious lunatic joins the ranks of the Duck fans. :scared:

I salute you, JJ. :haha: :worship:

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 10:25 PM
:haha: That was way too funny for words. :worship:

And just asking if that is a reference to the "Busted fellas" as in the British band Busted? Or am I missing something?

yes i menat the terrible attempt at a band if they claimed to be a boyband they'd be alright but they claim to be a rock band and that just sucks lols but yes i meant them :)

Éowyn
09-04-2004, 10:30 PM
Another hilarious lunatic joins the ranks of the Duck fans. :scared:

I salute you, JJ. :haha: :worship:

aww i don't think i've ever been saluted before! glad ya like it chick :)

melissa7
09-05-2004, 03:15 AM
:haha: OMG Shell... :haha: I have no words. That is priceless. :yeah:

Éowyn
09-05-2004, 03:44 AM
thanks i'm glad my insanity can bring amusement :)

zoltan83
09-05-2004, 11:57 PM
MOVIE PREVIEW
The Chronicles Of Roddick.

"The Chronicles Of Roddick" a story in which Andy Roddick (played by seann william scott) is the only man who can save the world from the "federeration". His weapon of choice a lil fuzzy yellow round shaped thing which is sometimes known as a ball (these weird names these filmakers come up with man i wish i could make up names like that) and strings attached to some graphite with a handle which he must use to launch the the fuzzy things i believe this weapon is called a racquet (amazing).

The only help this superhero shall have will come from a guy named fish who looks good and has similar weapons but has a habbit of starting the battle well but then screwing up when the enemy get hurt. So after the fishmeister (geddit) is lost in battle having started out so well Andy is left to save the world alone. How? well he has to defeat the leader of the federeration who goes by the name of toger (wonder where they got the idea of that name from) toger is an evil longhaired man and seems almost as bad as those busted fellas.

This final battle to save all mankind (and womenkind too) from the dreaded curse of the 3 grand slams all takes place in a far and distant land known as "US-Open" (I'm not entirely sure where this planet is although I believe it is somewhere past mars or the milky way or someother chocolate bar). Unfortunately in order to reach the final battle to save mankind he must first defeat other enemies who come from all over.

Will Andy succeed and save all mankind? well if i told you that it would ruin the movie wouldn't it. But i suggest you check it out coming to a movie theatre near no one soon!

:haha: :tears: too funny :haha:

Éowyn
09-07-2004, 05:08 AM
lols zoltan again gla dya like :)

Peta Pan
09-09-2004, 03:17 PM
LOL that was a very amusing read :lol: :lol:

Well done :)

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 10:16 PM
thanks glad ya like it :)

makro120
09-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow, I thought the good guys always wins in films like this...

ataptc
09-15-2004, 05:53 PM
:worship: :worship:

budikovac
09-15-2004, 06:13 PM
so no happy ending???

this is definitely not a Hollywood movie, maybe swiss-made?

Éowyn
09-15-2004, 08:02 PM
hey i never said what year it was set in! lols