In the spotlight - Certinfy [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight - Certinfy

habibko
01-06-2010, 08:31 AM
- what does Certinfy mean?

- your age?!

- whatever happened to your army plans?

- have you met anyone you knew online in real life before?

- what are the video games consoles you ever owned? and what's your favorite of them?

- a funny story that you remember happening to you due to your height?

- are you any good at basketball?

- why do you think I'm the biggest asshole on MTF when I'm not even gay?

- before you joined the Castle, I always read your posts in GM, and you always seemed distant and not interested in knowing other members personally, and once you joined chat threads we got to know Jase as we do now, what did you think of MTF at that time when you only posted in GM?

- describe yourself in 3-6 lines.

more later, and hope you get hammered with questions from everyone here :devil: let's go folks :bounce: :p

Cloudygirl
01-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Why do you now hate Rafa so much?
Who is your most improved player of 2009?
What are your slam predictions for this year?
Did you make any new years resolutions?
Is there a sport you like more than tennis?
Watching tennis or playing tennis?
If you could have Berdych win a slam, but only if one of your other favourite players retired and you got to make the choice, what would you choose and why?
Favourite cartoon?
Favourite food?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 08:38 AM
- what does Certinfy mean? The alienish way of saying "I hate Habibko"

- your age?!18 - Tho i act like a kid :help:

- whatever happened to your army plans? Still planning to go

- have you met anyone you knew online in real life before? Yeah loads of people on PlayStation and Xbox forums

- what are the video games consoles you ever owned? and what's your favorite of them? Too many to name, tho atm I've got a PS3, 360, PSP, DS and PC for gaming, and my fave would defo be the PS3

- a funny story that you remember happening to you due to your height? I have no idea :rolleyes:

- are you any good at basketball? Half decent as I'm pretty tall it's quite easy to score, and I'm pretty fast at running.

- why do you think I'm the biggest asshole on MTF when I'm not even gay? Why u getting the impression I hate gays? And no i don't hate u, I like u :)

- before you joined the Castle, I always read your posts in GM, and you always seemed distant and not interested in knowing other members personally, and once you joined chat threads we got to know Jase as we do now, what did you think of MTF at that time when you only posted in GM?Piece of shit, haha.

- describe yourself in 3-6 lines. A weird guy, who has a messed up life, who doesn't know what to do in the future, and bla bla bla bla bla...

more later, and hope you get hammered with questions from everyone here :devil: let's go folks :bounce: :p:fiery:

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Why do you now hate Rafa so much? I dunno, don't really like him gamestyle, and he keeps beating all the players I like...
Who is your most improved player of 2009? Easily Del Potro, fair enough he was top 10 starting 2009 but the way he improved this month was incredible.
What are your slam predictions for this year?
AO: Berdych
FO: Del Potro
W: Roddick
USO: Murray
Did you make any new years resolutions? Yeah, to be a nicer person :)
Is there a sport you like more than tennis? Yeah, basketball :)
Watching tennis or playing tennis? As a whole probably watching
If you could have Berdych win a slam, but only if one of your other favourite players retired and you got to make the choice, what would you choose and why? Hard decision, but I'll rather Berdych not have the slam ;)
Favourite cartoon? Don't have 1 :p
Favourite food?Coco Pops :D

habibko
01-06-2010, 08:48 AM
The alienish way of saying "I hate Habibko

:rolleyes: oh come on, I like you that's why I opened a spotlight thread of you :hug: does it have anything to do with "Certainty"? it's what I used to read your name as when you were posting only in GM anyway :o :p

oh and why do you hate Federer? and what do you think about his game?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 08:51 AM
:rolleyes: oh come on, I like you that's why I opened a spotlight thread of you :hug: does it have anything to do with "Certainty"? it's what I used to read your name as when you were posting only in GM anyway :o :p Oh :hug: Yeah I think I got my name from there, but I made this name for my Ebay account I think, which was when I was like 15, so I guess I just kept on using it...

oh and why do you hate Federer? and what do you think about his game?I did really hate him until: 4-6 6-7 6-4 6-4 6-2 happened :o

habibko
01-06-2010, 09:10 AM
I did really hate him until: 4-6 6-7 6-4 6-4 6-2 happened :o

you mean you didn't hate him? fail....

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 09:11 AM
:rolls: U know what I meant :p

Manon
01-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Just this > Jason is your real name? Great name. If so why Jase?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Yeah Jason is my real name.

I dunno, people on MTF just started calling me Jase, I have no reason why, guess it's just a shorter way of saying Jason :o :shrug:

Manon
01-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Yeah Jason is my real name.

I dunno, people on MTF just started calling me Jase, I have no reason why, guess it's just a shorter way of saying Jason :o :shrug:

Habib's invention, I bet;)

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
:rolls: Probably, guessing u hate the name 'Jase'?

ellen_
01-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Aha, someone getting famous. Couldn't leave you without my questions .

1. Do you read books?
2. Favourite pizza?
3. What gives you the creeps?
4. Do you sing or dance when alone?
5. Any lifetime idol?
6. Would you do bungee jumping, parachute jumping,...?
7. What do you usually watch on tv?
8. In a movie about your life, which actor would you pick to play you?
9. Stove or microwave? :p

Cloudygirl
01-06-2010, 12:15 PM
where have I put my mobile phone? Also why was I stupid enough to put it on silent so there's no point me ringing it?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Aha, someone getting famous. Couldn't leave you without my questions . :ras:

1. Do you read books? No reading is for geeks.
2. Favourite pizza? Pepperoni
3. What gives you the creeps?[/quotes] Nightmares featuring you
[quote]4. Do you sing or dance when alone? Never :p Though I do look in the mirror sometimes, and do model poses :help:
5. Any lifetime idol? Tomas Berdych :shrug:
6. Would you do bungee jumping, parachute jumping,...? Hell yeah :)
7. What do you usually watch on tv? Tennis, Top Gear, football, F1
8. In a movie about your life, which actor would you pick to play you? Me :p
9. Stove or microwave? :pMicrowave :)

where have I put my mobile phone? Also why was I stupid enough to put it on silent so there's no point me ringing it?On ur sofa? :p

ellen_
01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Nightmares featuring you

I think you are supposed to be honest in here.

Never :p Though I do look in the mirror sometimes, and do model poses :help:

Now that is some answer :worship: :rolls:

Favourite kind of movie?
Text message or phone call?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I think you are supposed to be honest in here. Haha, well okay then, cos when my dreams do feature u, they are sweet dreams :)

Now that is some answer :worship: :rolls: :p

Favourite kind of movie? Errr... Any action movie I guess.
Text message or phone call?Text as u can do it while driving and the police can't see u :p

Manon
01-06-2010, 01:07 PM
:rolls: Probably, guessing u hate the name 'Jase'?

No, I liked it til I've heard you're Jason:)

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 02:08 PM
:lol:

Nice user name as well ;)

habibko
01-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Habib's invention, I bet;)

not really, it was his suggestion (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8725058&postcount=113) ;) from there I picked Jase since it certainly sounds better than J.... but of course he forgot all about it now :rolleyes:

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 02:20 PM
U looked for that :rolls: Still I chose 2 names there :p But hey I don't mind the name Jase :p

habibko
01-06-2010, 02:38 PM
U looked for that :rolls: Still I chose 2 names there :p But hey I don't mind the name Jase :p

I did, I even found out I called you J at first (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8726803&postcount=330) :eek: :o some good memories there, where the hell is MacTheKnife (Glen) these days? :awww: :sad:

ellen_
01-06-2010, 02:49 PM
I was not the first to call you J? Man.. :sobbing:

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 02:57 PM
I did, I even found out I called you J at first (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8726803&postcount=330) :eek: :o some good memories there, where the hell is MacTheKnife (Glen) these days? :awww: :sad::eek: Cool, and yeah good memories, hopefully Glen will be back for the AO, i miss him :sad:

I was not the first to call you J? Man.. :sobbing:No, but you were the 1st person to keep calling me J all the time and not Jase :D

Gretchen.
01-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Do you still think that blonde girls are dumb? :awww:

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Do you still think that blonde girls are dumb? :awww::eek: No way, blonde girls are awesome, smart and very sexy :) :p

Gretchen.
01-06-2010, 03:42 PM
:eek: No way, blonde girls are awesome, smart and very sexy :) :p

Very good! :bigclap:

Some easy ones:

Favorite band/musician?!
Favorite color?
Favorite food?
Favorite drink?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Very good! :bigclap: :secret: I need to stop being nice in here, otherwise Ellen will get angry ;)

Favorite band/musician?! Backstreet Boys
Favorite color? Blue :)
Favorite food? Coco pops :)
Favorite drink? Irn Bru :inlove:

ellen_
01-06-2010, 04:07 PM
:secret: I need to stop being nice in here, otherwise Ellen will get angry ;)

:ras: Yes, don't get too nice.

Backstreet Boys

:eek: Joke?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm always nice to Jen tho :ras

No, no joke, I love them :rocker2:

ellen_
01-06-2010, 04:17 PM
No, no joke, I love them :rocker2:

What a surprise. Favourite song of them? :p

Gretchen.
01-06-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm always nice to Jen tho :ras

Cause I have secret blonde powers like her:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2an33o.gif

*Ljubica*
01-06-2010, 04:24 PM
I found the J_Sun spotlight thread :D

So here are my questions.............

a) Favourite movie and movie actor/actress.

b) If you could live somewhere else outside of the UK, where would you like to live, and why?

c) How many hours sleep do you need each night (or maybe day with you :p )?

d) Have you bought that microwave yet?

e) Finally - think carefully before you answer this one............... Maria Kirilenko or Ellen? :p

Thanks for answering.

ellen_
01-06-2010, 04:29 PM
:tape: Anything for Maria, which probably also means killing me. Thanks for that, Rosie :p

*Ljubica*
01-06-2010, 04:32 PM
:tape: Anything for Maria, which probably also means killing me. Thanks for that, Rosie :p

Don't be so sure of that dear - Jase will surprise us I'm sure. I am realying on him to be a gentleman and do the decent thing :yeah:

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Cause I have secret blonde powers like her:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2an33o.gif:drool: :inlove: Of course u do :D

I found the J_Sun spotlight thread

So here are my questions............. :)

a) Favourite movie and movie actor/actress. Toy Story :) Robert Downey Jr, and I dunno for actress, at i'll go with Halle Berry :shrug:

b) If you could live somewhere else outside of the UK, where would you like to live, and why? Melbourne, nice weather :)

c) How many hours sleep do you need each night (or maybe day with you :p )? Depends, normally around 7 maybe :p

d) Have you bought that microwave yet? No :p

e) Finally - think carefully before you answer this one............... Maria Kirilenko or Ellen? :p :eek: :eek: I can not answer this? :p

Thanks for answering.:p

:tape: Anything for Maria, which probably also means killing me. Thanks for that, Rosie :pNa i'll never kill u for her ;)

Don't be so sure of that dear - Jase will surprise us I'm sure. I am realying on him to be a gentleman and do the decent thingLike what, get a hitman to kill Ellen instead? :p

*Ljubica*
01-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Have you tried making that soup yet?

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Have you tried making that soup yet?No, Ellen said she would bring me so :shrug:

ellen_
01-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Like what, get a hitman to kill Ellen instead? :p

Please let it be Timothy :lick: What a fine death that would be.

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 05:03 PM
What a surprise. Favourite song of them? :pAs Long As You Love Me :)

Please let it be Timothy :lick: What a fine death that would be.:ras: In that case I'll choose u over Maria ;)

ellen_
01-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Time for serious questions now.

Will you ever like Gulbis? :p

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Na, if he does beat Federer tho, I might not mind him :o

Gretchen.
01-06-2010, 05:41 PM
How much of a fail was that by Seppi? :o

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Huge fail, too many UE's and too passive at some moments :o

Noleta
01-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Here we go Jasone:rocker2:

-What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon?

-If you could have sex with anyone(real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which one would you choose and why?You can't choose Maria!!!:p

-What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?

-Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?

-What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

-If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

-If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

-Why do you hate me so much?:awww:

Take your time:p

Certinfy
01-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Here we go Jasone So that's my new name :rocker2:

-What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon? Pretty much everything, even things that should cheer me up make me angry :o And yeah I get angry very soon :(

-If you could have sex with anyone(real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which one would you choose and why?You can't choose Maria!!!:p U had to add the last sentence :mad: But not picking fiction characters (as it's stupid :p) it would have to be... Elena Dementieva :shrug:

-What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? Video games :cool: I would spend the whole day playing video games, owning fucking American kids online :rocker2:

-Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person? Maybe at like 2-3am, as everything is so quiet, and u can just feel free. Overall a night person :)

-What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Errr... One thing would be when I pretended to be a doctor and rang my mate's mum, saying he had an appointment at the hospital for an homosexual class (the guy is really straight), it was for fun and jokes, until I realised his mum kicked him out the house, as she thought he was really gay :retard:

-If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why? Human :p

-Why do you hate me so much?:awww: I don't hate you, since I have to be honest here, u actually make me smile with ur posts, but sometimes u do annoy me ;)

Take your time:p:ras:

superslam77
01-07-2010, 10:23 AM
are you good at tennis?
why do you tard mugs :devil: ?
what is your favorite roast of all times?
what do you scream when tennis is saved?

Certinfy
01-07-2010, 10:43 AM
are you good at tennis? Quite good :)
why do you tard mugs :devil: ? :mad: :fiery:
what is your favorite roast of all times? USO SF: Del Potro Def. Nadal 6-2 6-2 6-2
what do you scream when tennis is saved?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

ellen_
01-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Video games :cool: I would spend the whole day playing video games, owning fucking American kids online :rocker2:

Then my question is, can you beat anyone else than kids? :p

Certinfy
01-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Then my question is, can you beat anyone else than kids? :p:rolls: Thing is kids are the best players online :p So yes :)

Harmless
01-19-2010, 08:44 PM
:wavey:

1. Favourite video games?
2. Favourite video game genre?
3. PC or console?
4. Can you dance? Do you like to dance?
5. Do you consider yourself a typical guy/person, in any way?
6. Do you get bored easily?
7. Which human invention, that hasn't happened yet, do you look forward to seeing within your lifetime?
8. When you try to imagine what life will be like in 200-300 years, what do you imagine to be
a) the best thing about it?
b) and the worst?
c) which things about human life do you think won't change much by that time?
9. Do you think technology has negative effects on people? Which? Do you see a way of preventing them?
10. Which traits do you appreciate most in people?

Thank you for answering in depth. :worship:
:p

Certinfy
01-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Woah, forgot this even existed :o

:wavey:

1. Favourite video games?
Shenmue II - Beautiful game
Top Spin 3 - Very realistic
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Funny and amazing
Project Gotham Racing 4 - Great racer
Spiderman 2 - Best movie game ever
Folklore - Main character is way too hot!!!

2. Favourite video game genre?
This is a hard choice, but I'll choose racing games here, as I enjoy playing them as much as anything, and I'm really good at most of them :)
3. PC or console?
In terms of gaming? Defo console, never been a fan of PC gaming, way too complicated for my liking :o
4. Can you dance? Do you like to dance? Pretty much no, and I hate to dance, only thing that will probably make me dance is £££ :p
5. Do you consider yourself a typical guy/person, in any way? Honestly here, in some circumstances yes, in what ways tho, I really dunno :scratch:
6. Do you get bored easily? Yeah very easily, but then it's mainly due to the fact I have a boring life
7. Which human invention, that hasn't happened yet, do you look forward to seeing within your lifetime? I have no idea actually, maybe a bomb that could destroy this whole universe :devil: But I doubt that would happen in my lifetime :sad:
8. When you try to imagine what life will be like in 200-300 years, what do you imagine to be
a) the best thing about it? No Roger Federer
b) and the worst? Robots taking over the world
c) which things about human life do you think won't change much by that time?All the things to do with war, poverty, slavery, and stuff like that, tho I really really do hope all of these things do stop by that time.
9. Do you think technology has negative effects on people? Which? Do you see a way of preventing them?Well technology has defo made people more lazier, and it causes a lot of trouble such as cyber bullying etc... As for preventing it, I really don't see any way to be honest :(
10. Which traits do you appreciate most in people?What kind of traits we talking about here? Personality? Physical?

Thank you for answering in depth. :worship:
:p:p Not sure I did in in depth, but I did my best :D

habibko
01-19-2010, 09:39 PM
thanks for bumping the thread Maya, love the new avy :rolls:

Jase: sunglasses or normal glasses?

car or motorbike?

punch or kick? :devil:

- why are you a fan of Gil?

Certinfy
01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
thanks for bumping the thread Maya, love the new avy :rolls: Same what a lovely chicken(?) :p

Jase: sunglasses or normal glasses? I'm meant to wear normal glasses but don't (cos i don't wanna look like a geek) but i wear sunglasses all the time especially when going out, even in the dark :p So I think that answers that :)

car or motorbike? Easily motorbike, it's more fun and cheaper to run :D

punch or kick? :devil: Punch, as I can punch harder than I can kick :D

- why are you a fan of Gil?Cos he gets triple bageled in Grand Slams xD

Honestly, cos he's Portuguese :o

icedevil0289
01-19-2010, 09:50 PM
don't know if these have been asked but:

1) what is your favorite bsb song?
2) What is one thing you can't live without?
3) If you were trapped on an island, name 5 famous people you would want to be trapped with
4)What was the last book you read?
5)umm...how much do you love me? jk, don't have to answer that.

Certinfy
01-19-2010, 09:58 PM
don't know if these have been asked but:
1) what is your favorite bsb song? As Long As You Love Me :)
2) What is one thing you can't live without? PS3 :inlove:
3) If you were trapped on an island, name 5 famous people you would want to be trapped with Maria Kirilenko, Tomas Berdych, Juan Martin Del Potro, Elena Demetieva, Ana Ivanovic :p
4)What was the last book you read? I don't read books, last novel kind of book I read was maybe 6 years ago :help:
5)umm...how much do you love me? jk, don't have to answer that.A lot ;)

icedevil0289
01-19-2010, 10:02 PM
as long as you love me is a good song, but I like quite a few songs off their black and blue album. I think my favorite is "more than that" or "lift me up" which is a bonus track off anothe album.

Harmless
01-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Shenmue II - Beautiful game
Top Spin 3 - Very realistic
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Funny and amazing
Project Gotham Racing 4 - Great racer
Spiderman 2 - Best movie game ever
Folklore - Main character is way too hot!!!

Emhm. You can do better. :p

Yeah very easily, but then it's mainly due to the fact I have a boring lifeOh come on, there's no such thing as a boring life. :)

I have no idea actually, maybe a bomb that could destroy this whole universe :devil: But I doubt that would happen in my lifetime :sad:I don't think such a thing is physically possible. :rolls:

No Roger FedererWhy so much hate for Rogelio? :tears:

Robots taking over the world:lol:

All the things to do with war, poverty, slavery, and stuff like that, tho I really really do hope all of these things do stop by that time.Why so little faith in human kind? :p

Well technology has defo made people more lazier, and it causes a lot of trouble such as cyber bullying etc... As for preventing it, I really don't see any way to be honest :(Yeah, you're def. right about the laziness...

What kind of traits we talking about here? Personality? Physical?You're such a guy. :lol: Of course I meant personality traits. :D

Same what a lovely chicken(?) :p

omgwtfbbq :speakles:
Dude, it's a pokemon, how do you not know that. :rolleyes: :p

more questions :dance:

1. What did you think you'd be like as an adult when you were a little kid?
2. If you were offered a date with either Makiri, or Berdych, which would you choose?
3. How about between Andreev and Safarova? :p
4. What's your favourite shot in tennis?
a) to do yourself
b) to watch - all players
c) to watch - just one shot, by one player
5. On a scale of 1-20, how cute is this dog? :awww:
http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/Bella_labsam5.jpg_w450.jpg
6. If you had to choose, would you rather work with 1)children, 2)animals, or 3)the elderly?
7. Have you ever felt like you're less vulnerable than most other people because of your height?
8. Describe a really really fun day to you.
9. For some reason, I imagine you to be really good at drawing. What's your favourite thing to draw, and on what kind of surface?
10. Would you rather spend the day playing a really cool new driving game (with a top quality game wheel), or at an amusement park, like Disneyworld?

Certinfy
01-25-2010, 08:22 PM
Emhm. You can do better. I can't :sad:

Oh come on, there's no such thing as a boring life. Yes there is =(

I don't think such a thing is physically possible. :rolls: NOOOOOOO that's my dream ruined :mad:

Why so much hate for Rogelio? AO 2009 R4 ;)

Why so little faith in human kind? Dunno actually

Yeah, you're def. right about the laziness... :)

You're such a guy. Of course I meant personality traits. :ras: I don't look for any as long as the person is hot, I'm okay.

omgwtfbbq
Dude, it's a pokemon, how do you not know that. :rolleyes: WTF is Pokemon? :p j/k but meh like I was meant to know that...

1. What did you think you'd be like as an adult when you were a little kid? A drug dealer, sex addict and criminal, thankfully I'm not most of that :angel::angel:
2. If you were offered a date with either Makiri, or Berdych, which would you choose? Tough decision, but I would go with Makiri, u can have more fun with girls :devil:
3. How about between Andreev and Safarova? :p Defo Safarova, I really like her and I hate Andreev, tho saying that if I did date Safarova it would make Berdych mad, which makes me... :unsure: While if I dated Andreev, it would make Makiri mad and dump him, hehe.
4. What's your favourite shot in tennis?
a) to do yourselfServe, it's all I'm good at.
b) to watch - all players FH DTL :drool:
c) to watch - just one shot, by one player When it's working, probably Berdych's BH DTL.
5. On a scale of 1-20, how cute is this dog? :awww:
http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/Bella_labsam5.jpg_w450.jpg ONE!!! Dogs aren't cute!!!
6. If you had to choose, would you rather work with 1)children, 2)animals, or 3)the elderly? Defo children, the animals would kill me, and well the elderly will... :unsure:
7. Have you ever felt like you're less vulnerable than most other people because of your height? Yeah quite a lot :(
8. Describe a really really fun day to you. Waking up next to Berdych, playing some video games, going to play some tennis, eating some fast food, coming on MTF, watching tennis, and going to bed with Makiri.
9. For some reason, I imagine you to be really good at drawing. What's your favourite thing to draw, and on what kind of surface? :rolls: My fave thing to draw would be emos' :help: Any surface would do I guess...
10. Would you rather spend the day playing a really cool new driving game (with a top quality game wheel), or at an amusement park, like Disneyworld?Easily a really cool new driving game, i hate Amusement Park with a passion, wouldn't go in one unless they paid me.

sammy01
01-25-2010, 08:33 PM
lets do sexytime?

Certinfy
01-25-2010, 08:43 PM
lets do sexytime?Hell yeah baby!!! :D

sammy01
01-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Hell yeah baby!!! :D

your place or mine? ;)

Certinfy
01-25-2010, 08:56 PM
your place or mine? ;)Any, u choose hunni ;)

sammy01
01-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Any, u choose hunni ;)

im an outdoors kind of guy, so any field/car park/bus shelter will do me!

Certinfy
01-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Hehe, awesome idea lets go, hehe.

habibko
01-25-2010, 09:20 PM
when are you going to draw that video game character for me? :bigcry: you promised :( :armed: :mad:

Certinfy
01-25-2010, 09:22 PM
when are you going to draw that video game character for me? :bigcry: you promised :( :armed: :mad:Haha, I actually forgot about that, I remember I had a few pics of that girl on my phone, if I wake up for Maria/Roddick this morning and don't feel like going back to bed, I'll do it then :D If not, then I'll do it some other time :o

habibko
01-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Haha, I actually forgot about that, I remember I had a few pics of that girl on my phone, if I wake up for Maria/Roddick this morning and don't feel like going back to bed, I'll do it then :D If not, then I'll do it some other time :o

-_____- no excuses this time plz :sobbing:

Certinfy
01-25-2010, 09:43 PM
-_____- no excuses this time plz :sobbing::rolls: I don't think I have any excuses for this + I like drawing so :shrug: Just a matter of if I have the time here.

Harmless
01-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Yes there is =(
Okay, what do you consider boring then?

NOOOOOOO that's my dream ruined :mad::lol:

AO 2009 R4 ;)
Oh, okay. :lol:
But that was Berdych's own fault though, he should have been tougher and not underestimate DaddyFed when it gets close. Roger plays so soft and "pretty" that people forget how clutch he can be. :p

I don't look for any as long as the person is hot, I'm okay.Hehe. No, I meant more as in which psychological traits/habits/outlook on life make you think well of a person. Kinda like, which traits do you like in your friends.

A drug dealer, sex addict and criminal, thankfully I'm not most of that :angel:My god, Jase, which version of Sesame Street did you watch as a kid. :lol:

Tough decision, but I would go with Makiri, u can have more fun with girls :devil:
Defo Safarova, I really like her and I hate Andreev, tho saying that if I did date Safarova it would make Berdych mad, which makes me... :unsure: While if I dated Andreev, it would make Makiri mad and dump him, hehe.That is so well thought out, I love that answer. :rolls:

Serve, it's all I'm good at.Do you have a favourite kind of serve, any signature moves or something?

ONE!!! Dogs aren't cute!!!Ohmigod you don't like dawgs? :tears: Why not?

Waking up next to Berdych, playing some video games, going to play some tennis, eating some fast food, coming on MTF, watching tennis, and going to bed with Makiri.Love the answer, you thought of everything. :rolls:

:rolls: My fave thing to draw would be emos' :help: Any surface would do I guess...Now I'm really curious to see them. :D
Do you have any scanned on your comp? You don't have to post them if you don't want to, maybe just a link that you can delete after I've seen it? :awww:

Easily a really cool new driving game, i hate Amusement Park with a passion, wouldn't go in one unless they paid me.Why don't you like them? Too many kids, too much colour, too much noise?

1. Considering how tall you are, do you take more time to stretch out than the other guys before you start playing?
2. Name one interesting new surface that you'd like to see a tournament played on. :p
3. Who would you like to see win RG this year?
4. Would you like to see Berdych in Top10, or do you think that the pressure would be a negative thing for his nerves and end up doing him more damage than good in the long run?
5. Do you know about Banksy? What do you think about his work?
6. Describe a perfect meal for you, start to finish, incl. drinks.
7. Do you think you'd make a good umpire?

habibko
09-04-2010, 12:07 AM
who do u think will win the USO?

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Okay, what do you consider boring then?Watching tennis :p

Oh, okay.
But that was Berdych's own fault though, he should have been tougher and not underestimate DaddyFed when it gets close. Roger plays so soft and "pretty" that people forget how clutch he can be. :pOuch, I'm so glad I'm answering this after Tomas beat him in Miami and Wimbledon, oh and lets not mention how he nearly did in Toronto as well ;)
Hehe. No, I meant more as in which psychological traits/habits/outlook on life make you think well of a person. Kinda like, which traits do you like in your friends.As long as they're nice it's ok :)
My god, Jase, which version of Sesame Street did you watch as a kid. :lol:Apparently the Mafia style one :p
That is so well thought out, I love that answer. :cool:
Do you have a favourite kind of serve, any signature moves or something?Serve out wide on the deuce court is my best serve, got the Berdych style service motion as well.
Ohmigod you don't like dawgs? :tears: Why not?I went on holiday to India once, I was going to meet someone in there house, there were 2 dogs, they started chasing me so I fan. Woke up about 10 mins later in the back of a van all bruised and cut. By the dogs running after me I ran on a a road and got hit by a motorcycle. Serious story.
Love the answer, you thought of everything. :rolls:That's me :)
Now I'm really curious to see them. :D
Do you have any scanned on your comp? You don't have to post them if you don't want to, maybe just a link that you can delete after I've seen it? :awww:I have some, but they're only decent at best, I really need to spend time and do 1 great one :)
Why don't you like them? Too many kids, too much colour, too much noise? All of those, also because of how long you have to wait so long. :o
1. Considering how tall you are, do you take more time to stretch out than the other guys before you start playing?No not really, I just take the same time as my opponent.
2. Name one interesting new surface that you'd like to see a tournament played on. :pIce. Monfils will probably own. :p
3. Who would you like to see win RG this year?Well for next year, the only realistic contenders I like are Del Potro and Soderling, so one of them. :cool:
4. Would you like to see Berdych in Top10, or do you think that the pressure would be a negative thing for his nerves and end up doing him more damage than good in the long run?Well I think his result at this year's USO answers that question very well. :o
5. Do you know about Banksy? What do you think about his work?No :confused:
6. Describe a perfect meal for you, start to finish, incl. drinks.
Breakfast - Coco Pops with apple juice
Lunch - Fanta and a sandwich
Dinner - Pizza with coke.
7. Do you think you'd make a good umpire?Definitely not. :o
who do u think will win the USO?Andy Murray.

icecastle
09-04-2010, 12:55 AM
1. What other sports do you play or wish to play aside from tennis?
2. What other languages do you speak aside from english?
3. Which among the countries that you've visited is your favorite?
4. Are you going back to school?
5. Why do you hate Richie?

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 01:06 AM
1. What other sports do you play or wish to play aside from tennis?I play football and basketball :D
2. What other languages do you speak aside from english?Japanese :)
3. Which among the countries that you've visited is your favorite?Hard choice, but probably the US. :p
4. Are you going back to school?I'm having a LONG debate about whether or not to go back into education, atm I have no idea what my answer will be though.
5. Why do you hate Richie?
Overrated and because of that incident ;)

icecastle
09-04-2010, 01:23 AM
I play football and basketball :D

that's nice :D

Japanese :)

Oh wow, im impressed. :worship: That's hard to learn. I've been trying to learn japanese for because some of the anime im watching have no dubs or subtitles.

Hard choice, but probably the US. :p

I'm having a LONG debate about whether or not to go back into education, atm I have no idea what my answer will be though.

well you're still young, you still have time. i wish you all the best and i hope you make the best decision for your future.:)

Overrated and because of that incident ;)

follow up question, when and why did you learn Japanese?

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Well I had to do a language back in school and I didn't want to do any language so I just chose Japanese for the sake of it thinking it would be easy as hardly anyone would be doing it, but I was so wrong. :p

~*BGT*~
09-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Jase, I don't think you love Justin Bieber more than I do. ;) What's your favorite collaboration of his: "First Dance" w/ Usher, "Baby" w/ Ludacris, "Eenie Meenie" w/ Sean Kingston, "Somebody to Love" w/ Usher or "Overboard" w/ Jessica Jarrell?

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 09:13 PM
:lol: Of course I don't love him more than you, of course it's weird to have a 21yo girl loving JB though. :o

All of them are good though, "Somebody to Love" is awesome though!

Serenidad
09-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Certinfry. :bigclap:

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Fuck you.

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Jase, I don't think you love Justin Bieber more than I do. ;) What's your favorite collaboration of his: "First Dance" w/ Usher, "Baby" w/ Ludacris, "Eenie Meenie" w/ Sean Kingston, "Somebody to Love" w/ Usher or "Overboard" w/ Jessica Jarrell?

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll417/Saruman9/pyzamOmgWtf.jpg

Why Dani? :sad: Please don't tell me you sing along to Miley Cyrus on the radio too.

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 09:25 PM

Why Dani? :sad: Please don't tell me you sing along to Miley Cyrus on the radio too.
What a coincidence, I was singing a long to "Can't Be Tamed" on the radio today in my car :haha:

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 09:29 PM
:rolleyes:

I'm disappointed in you two.

Since this is your spotlight thread I guess I have to ask a question:
What kind of car do you have?

~*BGT*~
09-04-2010, 09:57 PM

Not usually :p but you must admit, "Party in the USA" was hypnotizing.

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Ford Focus. :o

Saving up for a Vauxhall Monaro, Kawasaki Ninja or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo though, should hopefully have the cash in about a year. :p

~*BGT*~
09-04-2010, 09:59 PM
:lol: Of course I don't love him more than you, of course it's weird to have a 21yo girl loving JB though. :o

All of them are good though, "Somebody to Love" is awesome though!

Might be a different kind of love though ;) I think he's a cute kid with a nice voice. When I was 15 or 16, I think I would have had a bit of a crush on him. But no, I can't find myself being attracted to a child. :o I love "My World 2.0" compared to "My World".

~*BGT*~
09-04-2010, 10:00 PM
What a coincidence, I was singing a long to "Can't Be Tamed" on the radio today in my car :haha:

I was just going to say, that song is terrible!! OMG, her voice! When she hits the "tamed" "changed" "blamed" part of the chorus. :help:

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Ford Focus. :o

Ugh, I am running out of things that I like about you.

Kawasaki Ninja

I approve.

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Not usually :p but you must admit, "Party in the USA" was hypnotizing.

I actually knew most of the words to See You Again or whatever it was called, you know the one. But everything since then from her has been :scared:

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Not usually :p but you must admit, "Party in the USA" was hypnotizing.Addicting song. :o

Might be a different kind of love though ;) I think he's a cute kid with a nice voice. When I was 15 or 16, I think I would have had a bit of a crush on him. But no, I can't find myself being attracted to a child. :o I love "My World 2.0" compared to "My World".:haha: You know you want to marry him. ;)

I was just going to say, that song is terrible!! OMG, her voice! When she hits the "tamed" "changed" "blamed" part of the chorus. :help:Hahaha so true, still it's addicting as well :p

Ugh, I am running out of things that I like about you.I actually wonder what things you do actually like about me.
I approve.
Good, I'll get one as soon as I get the cash, just insurance would be a big bother.

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 10:11 PM
I actually wonder what things you do actually like about me.

I think your sense of humor is what I like best! :D

Good, I'll get one as soon as I get the cash, just insurance would be a big bother.

What color?

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 10:15 PM
That's something I don't hear everyday, I don't even think I have one. :o

I was just going to ask you what colour you like best :haha: I'm thinking all black?

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 10:18 PM
That's something I don't hear everyday, I don't even think I have one. :o

No you do, it's just very unexpected, which makes me like it even more.

I was just going to ask you what colour you like best :haha: I'm thinking all black?

Excellent! See you have good taste too.

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Hehe thanks :hug:

:bounce: What do you think of the green/black ones then? I don't think I want to buy one brand new so I might not really care about the colour as long as the price and condition is good.

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh I can't stand the green ones, waaaaaaaay too green and it's so bright too, bleh.

I like either the all black or black&red.

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Hehe fair enough, not so fond of the red/black one though, the all black one is just the one.

http://www.warreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX_14_2009_Motorcycle.jpg

Tutu
09-04-2010, 10:39 PM
How's the new years resolution coming along?

Certinfy
09-04-2010, 10:45 PM
The price difference between the ZX 10R and the ZX 250 is bigger than I though :speakles: Still I want a ZX 10R. :oHow's the new years resolution coming along?I made loads of new years resolutions, which one we talking about here?

Gretchen.
09-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Hehe fair enough, not so fond of the red/black one though, the all black one is just the one.

http://www.warreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX_14_2009_Motorcycle.jpg

Yup that's the one. :hearts:

I'd love to own one like that once I live somewhere where there is peace and calmness to ride it, I'd hate having one while living in a city.

The price difference between the ZX 10R and the ZX 250 is bigger than I though :speakles: Still I want a ZX 10R.

Go get 3 jobs! :D

habibko
09-04-2010, 11:01 PM
I made loads of new years resolutions, which one we talking about here?

translation: he doesn't remember any of them :o

Certinfy
09-05-2010, 01:17 AM
3 jobs? No time for any fun then. :p

Jelena
12-04-2010, 08:02 PM
If you play football youself, why you can't be assed to watch it? Are you more a "do it yourself"-person sportswise than a "I watch it on tv"-person?

Certinfy
12-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Just find the sport boring! Playing it is fun in a way though. But no I'm not really like that, I enjoy watching tennis more than playing it. :)

Jelena
12-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Did you remember anything of your Japanese? If so what

Certinfy
12-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Hardly anything :lol: Just did it so I could get a MFL pass out of it.

ShotmaKer
12-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Why you never comment on the questions you've asked in my thread ? :(

Certinfy
12-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Cos I didn't get the answers I wanted :ras:

ShotmaKer
12-04-2010, 08:38 PM
:ras:

Sapeod
12-04-2010, 10:45 PM
1. What is your favourite film of all time? :)

2. What is your favourite song of all time? :D

3. Do you love Justin Bieber? :o

4. Sexually? :eek:

More will come, don't you worry ;)

Certinfy
12-05-2010, 12:27 PM
1. What is your favourite film of all time? :)Toy Story 3 - As epic as films get :lol:

2. What is your favourite song of all time? :DI don't know to be honest, maybe Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me. The song just relates to me. :o

3. Do you love Justin Bieber? :o Love? No. Like? Yes. I honestly don't know why the dude is so hated and IMO his music is great! Much better than all the shit rap and crap we have nowadays!

4. Sexually? :eek:? I guess I would say I'm straight now, I mean I have feelings for a few guys but that's it...

More will come, don't you worry ;)Okay ;)

ShotmaKer
12-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Did you have a proper meal already ? :(

Certinfy
12-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Eating one now :woohoo: Started feeling proper sick so I had no choice.

Certinfy
12-06-2010, 03:30 PM
:hearts: So you are a Gulbis fan now? :p I guess :o
:speakles: I didn't know you studied Japanese?I did, but I sucked at it, either that French or German or something, and it wasn't really a question what to pick...
:awww: Good song though. :):D
1. Why do you always wear sunglasses?Probably loads of reasons, some are:
To hide my identity
Addicted to the habib
I like the tinting of the glasses

and other random stuff :o
2. What is your dream job?Don't think I have one, as long as I earn a lot of $$$ anything would really do.
3. Would you ever live away from london?Yeah, but it depends where really. :)
4. Are you generally happy?I can't really answer this tbh, don't even know myself.
5. Have you eaten today? :pEating now :p

icecastle
12-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Yeah, but it depends where really. :)

So where would you move if ever?

Eating now :p

:D

What are the things you are looking forward to everyday?

What are the things that always make you smile?

Sunrise or Sunset (tequila sunrise not included :p)?

Candy bar or ice cream?

Have you ever thought of kidnapping Berdych? Or any other tennis player?

What are you majoring or planning to take as major in college?

Have you tried taking recreational drugs before?

Rate how annoying i am in a scale of 1-10 (1-least annoying, 10-most annoying)

:p

Certinfy
12-06-2010, 04:42 PM
So where would you move if ever? New York, Melbourne, Memphis and places like that :lol:

What are the things you are looking forward to everyday?Playing video games, talking to friends and well watching/playing tennis.

What are the things that always make you smile?Any of my faves winning a match, people showing they love me and stupid things like that :p

Sunrise or Sunset (tequila sunrise not included :p)?:lol: Sunset by far. ;)

Candy bar or ice cream?Candy bar! :bounce:

Have you ever thought of kidnapping Berdych? Or any other tennis player?Not Tomas, but Kirilenko, been planning for over a year now how to kidnap here, don't be surprised when Wimbledon 2011 is her last tournament... ever. :o

What are you majoring or planning to take as major in college?
No idea atm :o

Have you tried taking recreational drugs before?Too many times :(

Rate how annoying i am in a scale of 1-10 (1-least annoying, 10-most annoying)

:p:rolls: :hug: I don't know to be honest, I don't think you're annoying in any way possible, so 1 :p

icecastle
12-06-2010, 05:14 PM
:rolls: :hug: I don't know to be honest, I don't think you're annoying in any way possible, so 1 :p

:hug:

:devil: Since you said im not annoying, more questions then.. (you'll probably regret saying that :lol:)

Candy bar! :bounce:

Fave candy bar?

Not Tomas, but Kirilenko, been planning for over a year now how to kidnap here, don't be surprised when Wimbledon 2011 is her last tournament... ever. :o

:scared:

Too many times :(

What have you tried so far? (:secret: Im planning to be a dealer so lets just say im surveying the market)

What courses were you good at school?

Do you watch anime?

How often do you exercise in a week and how long is the duration?

Have you tried martial arts?

Most feared thing?

Do you laugh at yourself?

Certinfy
12-06-2010, 06:16 PM
:hug:

:devil: Since you said im not annoying, more questions then.. (you'll probably regret saying that :lol:) I won't ;)

Fave candy bar?KitKat or Crunchie :)

What have you tried so far? (:secret: Im planning to be a dealer so lets just say im surveying the market)Oh Lord :haha: That doesn't need to be said here though ;)

What courses were you good at school?Geography, Maths, PE and some other stuff, used to be good at nearly everything as long as I put my mind to it.

Do you watch anime?No.

How often do you exercise in a week and how long is the duration?
Not often now, but still a few hours a day I suppose.

Have you tried martial arts?No and I never want to ;)

Most feared thing?Tomas choking a GS Final from 2 sets to love up :lol:

Do you laugh at yourself?
No.

nevenez
01-05-2011, 08:51 PM
I've always thinked Certinfy was a girl:D:D, no offense...

icecastle
01-06-2011, 04:35 AM
I've always thinked Certinfy was a girl:D:D, no offense...

:lol: Cant blame you though.

straitup
01-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Ah...time for the torture!

1. If you could be a flavor of ice cream, what would you be and why?

2. What do you think Tomas should do in order to challenge Rafa more (and get over the mental hump)?

3. Lets say you were dating Sharapova, but you thought Kirilenko was more gorgeous. Would you sleep with Kirilenko in risk of ruining your relationship with Maria? This question needs to be given at least 20 minutes of thought.

4. Favorite moment from the Castle thread?

5. If you could describe your life with a tennis stroke or shot, what would it be?

6. Do you remember my epic match commentary for that game Kay was managing (FMTA)? :rolls:

7. If you were a pro tennis player, who would you hire to be your coach and why?

Barrie_Dude
01-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Do you like Argentina?
Do you travel to Patigonia?
Are the Argentinian women as beautiful as legend has it?
Is Gabriella Sabitini still around?

Certinfy
03-31-2011, 11:16 AM
Only just saw these as someone goodrepped me with a post from this thread, better late than never though.Ah...time for the torture!

1. If you could be a flavor of ice cream, what would you be and why? :haha: But maybe like strawberry because the colour is nice :D

2. What do you think Tomas should do in order to challenge Rafa more (and get over the mental hump)?
Perfect time to answer this question, no? But really he needs to go back to taking a lot more risks and the serve has to work like it did a few years ago. As for the mental side I think he just has to stay in the presence.
3. Lets say you were dating Sharapova, but you thought Kirilenko was more gorgeous. Would you sleep with Kirilenko in risk of ruining your relationship with Maria? This question needs to be given at least 20 minutes of thought.
:lol: Yes I would, to be honest I don't really find Masha that attractive while Kiri is the hottest woman alive to me so I would have to :)
4. Favorite moment from the Castle thread?No idea really, I guess just meeting all the awesome people I've met there :)

5. If you could describe your life with a tennis stroke or shot, what would it be?A double fault ;)

6. Do you remember my epic match commentary for that game Kay was managing (FMTA)? :rolls:I still do, that was fucking hilarious :haha:

7. If you were a pro tennis player, who would you hire to be your coach and why?No idea but I would try to get a big named former player, maybe Tim Henman because he's by far my fave retired player.

Do you like Argentina?No, but if u think I like there ur wrong :o I've never even been there.
Do you travel to Patigonia?No.
Are the Argentinian women as beautiful as legend has it?No idea.
Is Gabriella Sabitini still around?No.

And in reply to the good rep I got:
What do you look like? Quite tall, tanned skin, skinny, black hair, that's all I can really say :p

habibko
03-31-2011, 06:38 PM
I got repped for a post I made here by Toaderling too, someone's got a crush on you :inlove:

ProdigyEng
04-24-2014, 07:36 PM
When will you return?

MachineGun
04-24-2014, 07:43 PM
I miss the spotlights.

I used to read them a lot even if I wasn't posting much at the time.

Police Of Mind
04-25-2014, 01:00 AM
I nominate BabbleOnAndWin for the next spotlight

Eden
04-25-2014, 07:16 PM
I miss the spotlights.

I used to read them a lot even if I wasn't posting much at the time.

They were quite popular in the off-season but I doubt that they would work these days on MTF.

motorhead
04-25-2014, 08:24 PM
I nominate BabbleOnAndWin for the next spotlight

mods have already deleted an attempt of spotlight so to speak on him