Wider parking spaces required for women drivers [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wider parking spaces required for women drivers

NadalSharapova
12-29-2009, 04:47 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8432887.stm

Good idea, in this way there will be less accidents and collisions in the car park. However the only change I would make is not have it 1 metre wider than normal but have it 3 meters wider. :D

Certinfy
12-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Women shouldn't even be able to drive :bolt:

sher_rafavsroger
12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
:fiery:
not all women are bad drivers!!!!
:smash:

Bilbo
12-29-2009, 07:51 PM
sher :hug:

Johnny Groove
12-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Driving in China is a dangerous activity, with more than 200 deaths in road accidents each day last year, AFP reports, citing police statistics.

200 deaths a day?

Holy shit! :eek:

Gretchen.
12-29-2009, 07:53 PM

http://www.ptank.com/bucket/catsynth_images/lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Goldenoldie
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
I'd rather see wider spaces for the over 60s, of either sex!

Kolya
12-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Wider road lanes :lol: ala Seinfeld.

krystlel
12-30-2009, 09:59 AM
Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women's "strong sense of colour and different sense of distance".
Well, that's the most diplomatic thing I've ever heard.

Anyway, wider lanes and wider car park spaces are just, simply better and easier for everyone. After all, we do need to take into account cars next to us that might park too close to one line on one side. No need to bring bad driving into it.

buddyholly
12-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Is it because they are poor drivers or do their fat asses need more space between parked cars? (No time to read the article.)

Lee
12-30-2009, 07:37 PM
200 deaths a day?

Holy shit! :eek:

Not that much consider the population plus poorly designed roads, car maintenance, etc.

habibko
12-30-2009, 11:41 PM

Saudis figured it out long ago :devil: :lol:

Magenta
01-02-2010, 12:02 PM
I cut people off, I text and drive, I get distracted by too much signage and/or pedestrians but I have a god-given ability to park precisely between the lines.

No need to generalize now..

Angle Queen
01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Is it because they are poor drivers or do their fat asses need more space between parked cars? (No time to read the article.)The article really didn't say.

I would have given a pile for wider spaces when I was trying to wrestle my baby's car seat in and out of the back seat. I took to leaving notes on cars that had parked on (or OVER) the line and made it (nearly) impossible to get that seat in because I couldn't open my door wide enough. And no, I do not own a minivan with sliding doors. I refuse.

Thank goodness those days are over (for me) but I do find myself being more careful to park correctly...especially if I see the neighboring car with kids seats in them.

buddyholly
01-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Saudis figured it out long ago :devil: :lol:

Laughing at your country's neanderthal laws, are you?

I can only surmise that the reason Saudi men don't allow women to drive is because it would then be too dangerous for men to cross the road.

JolánGagó
01-04-2010, 11:36 PM
I can only surmise that the reason Saudi men don't allow women to drive is because it would then be too dangerous for men to cross the road.

Only men to walk there are the foreign slavorers anyway.

buddyholly
01-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Only men to walk there are the foreign slavorers anyway.

Yes, but there are Saudi men in the sedan chairs they are carrying.

star
01-11-2010, 12:35 AM
I can park. :rolleyes: I can parallel park. I can wedge my car into little places. I used to say I could back up through hell. And since then I feel I've done it. :lol:

I can take you anywhere in in a 4wd vehicle and scare the panties off you. I've driven through mountain passes in snowstorms and on an interstate in white out condiditons.

All this stuff about women drivers is just :rolleyes:

And really, any country that prohibits women from driving is beyond idiocy.