In the spotlight - Chooper [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight - Chooper

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 02:13 PM
feel free to ask me whatever you want in light english:angel:

Thanos
12-29-2009, 02:17 PM
is claudius the biggest douchebag on this whole site?

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 02:19 PM
probably.one of...

:secret: i forgot,bibberz opened thread about chooper year ago.sorry

Har-Tru
12-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Warum hasst du mich? :sad:

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 02:21 PM
you're annoying 'n very bad gye

Har-Tru
12-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Still love you though. :kiss:

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Still love you though. :kiss:

i know,it's a curse

Juli_V
12-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Were you born in Germany? :D

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Were you born in Germany? :D

no,karlovac,croatia.my dad is croatian,mom serbian.we had to excape in the mid 90-ies.

Juli_V
12-29-2009, 03:34 PM
no,karlovac,croatia.my dad is croatian,mom serbian.we had to excape in the mid 90-ies.

oh i didn't know that, it must have been tough. I'm sorry for bringing that issue up. :hug: :awww:

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite drink?

How long have you been living in Germany? (According to your location, because it says Cologne - Köln :))

What kind of music do you hear often? :)

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 03:41 PM
oh i didn't know that, it must have been tough. I'm sorry for bringing that issue up. :hug: :awww:

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite drink?

How long have you been living in Germany? (According to your location, because it says Cologne - Köln :))

What kind of music do you hear often? :)

oh,don't worry.those times are so past tense.but yes,it was more than tough.i lost most of my relatives.

someone translate for me-salata od hobotnice,sarma
cosmo,dry matrini
köln is our 5th place since...we moved to cologne 1999.i should change my location,i'm living in hohenheim(stutgart) now.
music-see bonnie the cat thread in chat threads.

:wavey:

Harmless
12-29-2009, 04:20 PM
1. Why chooper? What does it mean?
2. Who are your favourite players, and are there any very young players that you intend to support more in the future?
3. Do you have strong political opinions or do you avoid politics altogether?
4. What kind of a gye is your type?
5. If there was some kind of a comic-book situation where you and I would have to fight each other for Saulo(think He-Man or Flash Gordon or X-Men or smth), would you be the hero or the villain, and what kind of weapon would you choose? (:p)
6. What's your favourite movie?
7. I think I remember seeing somewhere that you were a model(yes? :scratch:). If I haven't confused you for someone else :o, what was the best, and what the worse thing about that job?
8. If you could work as a personal assistant to any tennis player, who would it be?
9. Same question, but any famous person in the world.

someone translate for me-salata od hobotnice,sarma

Trans: octopus salad. sarma (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarma_%28food%29).

Aloimeh
12-29-2009, 05:16 PM
1.) Do you think the mind suppresses bad memories? How fresh in your mind are your bad experiences in the "old country"?

2.) Is your German as bad as your English?

3.) When did you realize you were bi/gay (which is it actually?)?

4.) Re: 3.) do your parents know and how have they accepted it?

5.) What is your career?

Henry Chinaski
12-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Do you use fake tan, sunbeds or both?

Would you fuck an Oompa Loompa?

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 06:37 PM
1. Why chooper? What does it mean?
2. Who are your favourite players, and are there any very young players that you intend to support more in the future?
3. Do you have strong political opinions or do you avoid politics altogether?
4. What kind of a gye is your type?
5. If there was some kind of a comic-book situation where you and I would have to fight each other for Saulo(think He-Man or Flash Gordon or X-Men or smth), would you be the hero or the villain, and what kind of weapon would you choose? (:p)
6. What's your favourite movie?
7. I think I remember seeing somewhere that you were a model(yes? :scratch:). If I haven't confused you for someone else :o, what was the best, and what the worse thing about that job?
8. If you could work as a personal assistant to any tennis player, who would it be?
9. Same question, but any famous person in the world.

1.alraune(1927) movie by c.hooper trask
2.nole,petzschner,cilic,soderling,rafa,schüttler.y es,i like tomic,dimitrov,krajnovic.they're my favs among young players
3.i'm an atheist EDIT:eek:i like greens
4.type of gye? well built,blonde.just like andy grant 'n andreas thorkildsen
http://i50.tinypic.com/5lnosl.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/mhde14.jpg
5.i'd be villain.weapon-sword
6.querelle-fasbinder
7.i'm not a model,i've earned money by modelling(rarely though)during the uni days.the best thing-meet the gyes (50% gays,no more),worse thing-hard to tell.i have a friend who is profesional model.he has no life at all.
8.nole
9.chad michael murray

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Do you use fake tan, sunbeds or both?

Would you fuck an Oompa Loompa?

i use both
no

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 06:47 PM
1.) Do you think the mind suppresses bad memories? How fresh in your mind are your bad experiences in the "old country"?

2.) Is your German as bad as your English?

3.) When did you realize you were bi/gay (which is it actually?)?

4.) Re: 3.) do your parents know and how have they accepted it?

5.) What is your career?

1.oh,very fesh.sometimes is really tough because my mom 'n dad talk so much about days in happy country.no,mind can't suppress bad memories.they would've shown sometime,you can't excape them.
2.yes
3.gay.i don't know.i was 11-12
4.yes,they know,they accept me as a gay gye.i'm sure they knew before i told them.
5.i'm (nathii,told you,couldn'd excape this:)) dr.sc.agr.ivan grisogno.i'm working in hohenheim(12km away from stutgart).this is one of two biggest plant institutes in europe(almeria,spain 'n hohenheim) https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/

Aloimeh
12-29-2009, 07:05 PM
1.) Did your parents ever fight about "who is to blame" i.e. blaming each other's ethnic groups?

2.) Would your parents ever go back to ex-Yugo or do they really have nothing to go back to?

3.) Do you have siblings?

4.) Your work on plants, is it mostly agricultural or are you focused on ornamental plants/flowers, etc.?

5.) How deep do you plan to go into botany? Is it just a job or are you fascinated with plants?

6.) Do you have any interest in species discovery, e.g. going to rain forests in Borneo and identifying new species of plants?

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 07:36 PM
1.) Did your parents ever fight about "who is to blame" i.e. blaming each other's ethnic groups?

2.) Would your parents ever go back to ex-Yugo or do they really have nothing to go back to?

3.) Do you have siblings?

4.) Your work on plants, is it mostly agricultural or are you focused on ornamental plants/flowers, etc.?

5.) How deep do you plan to go into botany? Is it just a job or are you fascinated with plants?

6.) Do you have any interest in species discovery, e.g. going to rain forests in Borneo and identifying new species of plants?

1. no,never.or not that i'm aware of.somehow dad "felt" what've happen,it was his idea to leave yugoslavia as soon as possible.mom was against.
2.they would love to.but only in kalovac(both are born there).my dad is sure-situation there is much worse now than 1991.in bosnia particulary.
3.i'm the only child.i have cousins 'n relaives in sucuraj(hvar island),croatia 'n in novi sad,serbia.but just a few.most of them are in heaven,from both sides.
4.my work is in laboratory.i intend to work in almeria.i believe there is a chance in a 2 years or so.vegetables are my speciality,beans,etc.but these days i'm working on garlic.
5.i'm fascinated with plants,nothing more.
6.not particulary.i'm dreaming to spend some time in africa.there is a small chance-next summer in guinea bissau.2 of my colleagues are already there,working with natives.

habibko
12-29-2009, 09:28 PM
1- why do you hate the Castle and Castlers?

2- do you consider yourself "fickle", i.e. do you think you are prone to fast impressions and can change your mind about people or your friends very fast?

3- how seriously do you take yourself in general?

4- what do you like to do in your free time? what are your hobbies?

5- what sports are you good at? and do you play tennis?

6- do you feel attracted to girls sometimes or you are only interested in gyes no matter how hot a girl can be?

more later :p

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 09:48 PM
1- why do you hate the Castle and Castlers?

2- do you consider yourself "fickle", i.e. do you think you are prone to fast impressions and can change your mind about people or your friends very fast?

3- how seriously do you take yourself in general?

4- what do you like to do in your free time? what are your hobbies?

5- what sports are you good at? and do you play tennis?

6- do you feel attracted to girls sometimes or you are only interested in gyes no matter how hot a girl can be?

more later :p

1.you're all hysterical 'n acting like pigeons in front of cd.example-i saw his post yesterday.bossy 'n you're all like mouses.i don't get it
2.no.as i said to saulo a few days ago i'm not here to be loved,just joking,fooling around
3.very seriously.
4.internet,partying.my free time as not that free
5.tennis.you missed that i was tennis player as junior
6.no.girls never

Jadranka
12-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Any plans for summer 2010?

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 10:41 PM
Any plans for summer 2010?

you missed this jadranka:hug:

i'm dreaming to spend some time in africa.there is a small chance-next summer in guinea bissau.2 of my colleagues are already there,working with natives.

scoobs
12-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Why don't you like me?

Jadranka
12-29-2009, 10:43 PM
you missed this jadranka:hug:

izvini :o

africa, nice :D

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Why don't you like me?

wrong.i didn't like you when you were a mod,that's true.
correct me if i'm wrong you're same old scoobs again.

remember,i voted for you in one or two rounds in pop contest.

peace?

scoobs
12-29-2009, 10:48 PM
wrong.i didn't like you when you were a mod,that's true.
correct me if i'm wrong you're same old scoobs again.

remember,i voted for you in one or two rounds in pop contest.

peace?
oh I have no power anymore.

So people like me only as long as I have no power :lol:

Fair enough - I must remember never to run for elected office :D

Peace.

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 10:53 PM
oh I have no power anymore.

So people like me only as long as I have no power :lol:

Fair enough - I must remember never to run for elected office :D

Peace.

noooo,i just thought you're over-protected to some 'n not to others.

past tense:angel:

habibko
12-29-2009, 11:20 PM
same question as scoobs, not very sure how I'm in your book right now, am I cool or not? :awww:

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 11:35 PM
same question as scoobs, not very sure how I'm in your book right now, am I cool or not? :awww:

okay,let's talk about that again.

as you know ('n you know many things) our PMs,our chatting are not MTF.
i'll always tell you('n attack you) if i think you doing something wrong
i'm afraid you won't admit to yourself you caused so much trouble 'n,at the end,sunnumy...defeat 'n hurted sue's feelings.

but,everything we've talked,everything i said to you stay.
what do you think(retorically)-i told you so many things about me,pretty much in cofidencial,you haven't fooled me.
of course i appreciate you.

you're in my main book.

Voo de Mar
12-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Why did you withdraw from Mister contest? I think you would go deep there...

habibko
12-30-2009, 12:32 AM

i'm afraid you won't admit to yourself you caused so much trouble 'n,at the end,sunnumy...defeat 'n hurted sue's feelings.

what do you think(retorically)-i told you so many things about me,pretty much in cofidencial,you haven't fooled me.

you're in my main book.

:hug: I appreciate it =)

it's the same for me I guess, I don't approve of everything you do (especially against you know who :rolleyes:), but, in lack of better terms right now, you are also in my main book :yeah:

cobalt60
12-30-2009, 12:49 AM

you're in my main book.
I must correct this Choops; my feelings were not hurt at all by losing. I expected to lose. And my feelings were not hurt at all but what happened. What I did not like was the not so fair play I saw. That is a totally different situation. Besides it is all said and done;)

You stated you played in juniors :yeah: When did you decide that full time tennis was not for you?

Guy Haines
12-30-2009, 01:08 AM
Choop, what do you like about 'Querelle'?
I think you are a stand-up guy.

«Ivan»
12-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Why did you withdraw from Mister contest? I think you would go deep there...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9450798&postcount=1083

«Ivan»
12-30-2009, 01:23 PM
I must correct this Choops; my feelings were not hurt at all by losing. I expected to lose. And my feelings were not hurt at all but what happened. What I did not like was the not so fair play I saw. That is a totally different situation. Besides it is all said and done;)

You stated you played in juniors :yeah: When did you decide that full time tennis was not for you?

ok,i was hurted:hug:

money sue,lack of money 'n above all i was aware of the fact i'm not that talented.science was my choice.

«Ivan»
12-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Choop, what do you like about 'Querelle'?
I think you are a stand-up guy.

:wavey: haines

it's not about gay issues,not at all.first i read novel "querelle de brest" by jean genet.
querelle movie is made before i was born but,thanks to my dad,i fell in love with fassbinder,from maria brown to berlin alexanderplatz
particulary in his querelle i love the "brown-white" atmosphere,brad davis was a perfect choice.so much tension,insecurity,inner-secrets...

i'm not a holliwood fan(movis made after 1970),90% of their product are..hum..shallow.

'n by the way i couldn't believe what i read-one of our miss contestants stated smth like-i don't like shakespeare,hamlet particulary 'n i think anna karenina is just love affair novel.

that's so miss.

Guy Haines
01-02-2010, 07:06 PM
:wavey: haines

it's not about gay issues,not at all.first i read novel "querelle de brest" by jean genet.
querelle movie is made before i was born but,thanks to my dad,i fell in love with fassbinder,from maria brown to berlin alexanderplatz
particulary in his querelle i love the "brown-white" atmosphere,brad davis was a perfect choice.so much tension,insecurity,inner-secrets...

i'm not a holliwood fan(movis made after 1970),90% of their product are..hum..shallow.

Querelle isn't my favorite Fassbinder, but you've made me want to watch it again with your observations in mind. I feel much the same away on all accounts, from Genet through what you say about Hollywood post-1970. I like it that your father is a Fassbinder fan. :D

«Ivan»
01-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Querelle isn't my favorite Fassbinder, but you've made me want to watch it again with your observations in mind. I feel much the same away on all accounts, from Genet through what you say about Hollywood post-1970. I like it that your father is a Fassbinder fan. :D

thank you haines:hug:

bokehlicious
01-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Choopa, if I looked like your avi would you still hate on me? Was hoping we could love each other for the new year :awww: :D :p

«Ivan»
01-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Choopa, if I looked like your avi would you still hate on me? Was hoping we could love each other for the new year :awww: :D :p

i don't hate you jm.

savesthedizzle
01-03-2010, 03:16 PM
My question is, why did you decide to put that in your signature about me? :scratch:

*edit* I read your question in the other part of the forum. All NT threads that get 1000 posts get moved to chat threads. This thread if it gets 1000 posts will move there too. I'm not getting special treatment or anything. :shrug:

Garson007
01-03-2010, 05:10 PM
*edit* I read your question in the other part of the forum. All NT threads that get 1000 posts get moved to chat threads. This thread if it gets 1000 posts will move there too. I'm not getting special treatment or anything. :shrug:
SPECHUL TREATMENT! :< Unfair. :p

Harmless
01-25-2010, 04:16 PM
1.alraune(1927) movie by c.hooper trask
Never heard of it. :o

4.type of gye? well built,blonde.just like andy grant 'n andreas thorkildsenWe have almost the same taste in men. :lol:
Thorkildsen... :hearts:

5.i'd be villain.weapon-swordI wanted that. :(

6.querelle-fasbinderHaven't heard of this one either. :o :o

1. Favourite country in 1)Europe, 2)Rest of the world?
2. Which percentage of the music you listen to is from the ex-yu region?
3. Did you always have a love of plants, or was it something that you stumbled onto and learned to love with time?
4. Do you have a favourite plant, or plant family?
5. Would you ever want to have your own large garden, or greenhouse, or are academic facilities enough for you?
6. Do you ever want to have/raise children? If not, do you think you will be missing a lot in life by not having them?
7. You seam to like obscure, old films. How did you start liking them? And where do you find them???
8. What's your opinion on Kusturica's films? Esp. Dom za vešanje?
9. What's your opinion on Bernard Tomic?

«Ivan»
01-29-2010, 01:04 PM
My question is, why did you decide to put that in your signature about me? :scratch:

i dont remember.but you're annoying person.
'n not miss material

«Ivan»
01-29-2010, 01:05 PM
You are a cute guy. Would you ever consider dating a woman or do you prove the theory that "all the good ones are gay"? :lol:

"all the good ones are gay" is so not true.i like str8 looking gyes(sadly they're usually str8).

:hug:

«Ivan»
01-29-2010, 01:15 PM
1. Favourite country in 1)Europe, 2)Rest of the world?
2. Which percentage of the music you listen to is from the ex-yu region?
3. Did you always have a love of plants, or was it something that you stumbled onto and learned to love with time?
4. Do you have a favourite plant, or plant family?
5. Would you ever want to have your own large garden, or greenhouse, or are academic facilities enough for you?
6. Do you ever want to have/raise children? If not, do you think you will be missing a lot in life by not having them?
7. You seam to like obscure, old films. How did you start liking them? And where do you find them???
8. What's your opinion on Kusturica's films? Esp. Dom za vešanje?
9. What's your opinion on Bernard Tomic?

1.spain,brasil
2.no ex yu music,never
3,4,5- i'm not that much into it.it's just a job for now.i'll decide after next summer when i come back from africa.
6.yes,i'd love to have children,i adore them.it's one of my goals one way or another(agreement with some girl or adoption)
7.my dad works in movie industry,he knows so much.my cousin is big shot in croatia (milo grisogono).my dad is grisono(no o letter) by mistake,italian surname.
8.hate,hate,hate,hate,overrated prick.
9.i think bernard will be 10-30 spot player but not great.personally i find he's annoying.just like krajnovic.

:hug: