Chuck Season 3 Premiere (Jan 10th) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chuck Season 3 Premiere (Jan 10th)

-VSR-
12-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Any Chuck fans here? I can't wait for the third season premiere! So glad it got picked back up!

The Season premiere is Sunday January 10th at 9 PM EST (2 Hours) on NBC and then goes into it's regular time-slot Mondays (January 11th) at 8 PM EST on NBC!

aSdCU1U-gmM&hl
uWQdwNEHqWw&hl
P6MA0b3mLLI
BrdFoaHoIzk&hl

~*BGT*~
12-27-2009, 11:44 PM
I might tune in. I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and I was wondering who the bumbling, adorable guy was who played Toby Seville. :inlove: Go home and find out it's Zachary Levi who was a born a few hours away from where I live. :)

-VSR-
12-28-2009, 09:40 PM
I might tune in. I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and I was wondering who the bumbling, adorable guy was who played Toby Seville. :inlove: Go home and find out it's Zachary Levi who was a born a few hours away from where I live. :)

You should! It's a great show, it's really underrated if you ask me! I didn't even know about it until a few months ago and I've been hooked ever since! :D

-Evita-
12-28-2009, 09:44 PM
It's one of my favourite TV shows :bounce: :rocker2: :bigclap:

kai.
12-29-2009, 08:56 PM
I like this show.. is not on my favorite tv show list but is cool to watch it when you dont have anything to watch..
but the bad side is that is on mondays :rolls: and mondays on cbs is awesome :rolls: