In the spotlight - Tulipe [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight - Tulipe

Nathaliia
12-27-2009, 03:19 PM
1. What kind of guys make you tick?

2. Thing you'd like to do knowing you have only a week of life left

3. Your life motto

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?

8. Your method for handling stress

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?

AND THE WORLD PEACE!

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 04:25 PM
1. What kind of guys make you tick?

It depends. If we're talking about looks, short hair or bald have little to no chance. The guy shouldn't be smaller than me, luckily I'm small myself, so it doesn't occur very often. As was said before, I look at legs, that's true, but also eyes can catch my attention.
When talking about character etc., heart usually decides, so there are no criteria. Of course guys who try to dominate me are kicked off, so are the abusive, rude ones... and I really don't like guys who keep making stupid jokes 24/7.

I'd go to Chile and give ClaudiuS a hug :hug: If it wouldn't be possible, then I'd like to drive a Formula 1 car :lol:

3. Your life motto

It ain't over 'till it's over.

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?

Perhaps when I woke up from narcosis and the doctor told me something like: "Oh, hello there, you just almost died, you know, but we'll have to do another surgery...".

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?

No, I never cry during the movies. The ones when I'm close to crying are those which have something to do with sports and a complete outsider wins a competition...

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...

I'd like to be taller.

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?

No, unfortunately when I'm drunk I usually remember everything. Once when I was hanging out with French exchange students, I had a bit too much vodka and I don't know how I got home, but that's the only case.

8. Your method for handling stress

Yelling, a lot of yelling. I don't keep it inside. If someone makes me angry, I let him know. When I'm nervous I usually tend to speak a lot, laugh a lot and so everyone thinks I'm alright, while in reality I'm close to dying.

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever

Our sports trip with class. We were sitting outside a cottage with like ten people and one boy, Dan, said about one girl, Karolina: "Hey, just EVERY girl in the world is prettier than Karolina!" Then my friend said: "But... she's right there in the bathroom and drying her hair!" Dan listened for a while and then said: "Fuck, I can't hear the hair dryer!" In the next moment, the window of the cottage opened, Karolina showed in it and yelled: "Dan, who the fuck you think you are? You're the ugliest and most stupid prick I've ever seen!" and slashed the window, switched on the hair dryer again. Then she switched it off, opened the window again and yelled: "Even that shit on the road is more pretty than you are, and you're smelly and..." At that time, we were all rolling on the grass laughing while Dan was hugging a tree and crying with laughter so hysterically that he got hiccups :D She still doesn't talk to him, by the way :haha:

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?

So far so good :)

AND THE WORLD PEACE!

...is impossible.

Nathaliia
12-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Would you rather have sex with me or with Claudius?

When did you have your first lesbian kiss?

(I think I won't ask more questions in any spotlight threads to avoid being biased statement, but I couldn't resist since I really want to know these answers :tape: )

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 04:48 PM

This-is-not-fair! :haha: Well, I'll say it like this. If it was a "gam and chau", Nathii is my choice. If it was supposed to be with love, then it's ClaudiuS. And yes, I still consider a three some with you both a heaven. :tape:

When did you have your first lesbian kiss?

I was 13 years old, it was a classmate and we are still in the same class. When we get drunk, from time to time we do it again, or we dance together or something. But she's straight, so it's only a flirt.

ClaudiuS
12-27-2009, 04:52 PM

This-is-not-fair! :haha: Well, I'll say it like this. If it was a "gam and chau", Nathii is my choice. If it was supposed to be with love, then it's ClaudiuS. And yes, I still consider a three some with you both a heaven. :tape:

Just a :D to that reply Maria, just a :D

ClaudiuS
12-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Do you consider yourself Czech or Serbian?

Do you really believe in everything related to the signs of the zodiac?

Most difficult language to learn?

What's your opinion about Germany?

ExcaliburII
12-27-2009, 04:57 PM
1) Would you marry a woman?

2) Who will win Miss MTF?

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Do you consider yourself Czech or Serbian?

I consider myself a European, but my heart belongs to Serbia.

Do you really believe in everything related to the signs of the zodiac?

I take it more as fun, but you always find some things that are true there... maybe because you want to find them, I don't know. :)

Most difficult language to learn?

so far... German :D But I believe for example Korean would be more difficult.

What's your opinion about Germany?

I don't know if I can have an opinion, I was there just for one day and except of this I just saw all the cities at night from the window of my bus. I liked it though. For some reason every time I was riding through Germany it was a stormy night, so my view on it is a bit dark :lol: I definitely want to explore it one day. It's next to my country and I don't know it at all...

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 05:31 PM
1) Would you marry a woman?

if I was in love with her, yes.

2) Who will win Miss MTF?

Sue will, I'm convinced about it.

ExcaliburII
12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
1) Would you like to come to Argentina?

2) Would you accept an invitation from Pablin to get some drinks? :D

3) Do you know some of us are going to Greece in 2010, would you like to go there?

Aloimeh
12-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Were you born in the Czech republic or moved there?

What about mens' legs is important to you?

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 06:34 PM
1) Would you like to come to Argentina?

Yes, I would, it's my childhood dream.

2) Would you accept an invitation from Pablin to get some drinks?

Sure :)

3) Do you know some of us are going to Greece in 2010, would you like to go there?

It's my graduation year, so in the end of spring I will be passing my exams, in summer I will be doing the uni entrance exams and I don't know where I will be in autumn. So I think it's impossible for me to make it. :(

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 06:35 PM

I was born here.

Haha, I don't know. I just have to like them. You know, not too skinny, not too hairy etc. :lol:

Aloimeh
12-27-2009, 06:49 PM

I was born here.

Haha, I don't know. I just have to like them. You know, not too skinny, not too hairy etc. :lol:

Who's your favorite Czech composer?

Are you Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, or atheist?

Do you think Jan Hus was a hero?

Is your name different enough that Czech people ask you about your origins, or do you blend just right in?

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Who's your favorite Czech composer?

Bedrich Smetana, his My Country is my favorite. Apart from that, I don't like the Czech composers much.

Are you Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, or atheist?

Officially I'm nothing, because I wasn't baptized. But I believe in God and I practice the Orthodox traditions. What I saw in Russia influenced me a lot.

Do you think Jan Hus was a hero?

No. I think he was a fool. He just absolutely didn't understand what's going on. In my opinion, he would be a hero if he did the same what Galileo Galilei did.

Is your name different enough that Czech people ask you about your origins, or do you blend just right in?

I blend in, I have the -ova in the end of my surname, so it's just an ordinary one. As for Maria, people sometimes ask me if I come from Slovakia. I hate it, to be honest.

Aloimeh
12-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Did you know that the tune of the Vltava comes from a Renaissance Italian song La Mantovana?

Did you also know that the same tune is used in the Israeli anthem Hatikvah?

Do you go for blondes, redheads, or brunettes?

How important is it for you that a man be "fit"?

What do women mean by "he's funny" or "he makes me laugh"?

Do you know of women who prefer a serious partner rather than a comical jackanape?

What is your favorite single building in Prague?

What do you study?

What is your career outlook?

Do you have siblings?

Are you close to them?

How did you like Russia when you were there?

What languages, besides German and Czech and English, do you speak?

Dini
12-27-2009, 07:18 PM

I'd go to Chile and give ClaudiuS a hug :hug: If it wouldn't be possible, then I'd like to drive a Formula 1 car :lol:

:speakles: :worship:

Are you an F1 fan or do you just want to drive a really fast car? :p

Also,

1) 5 famous people dead or alive you'd like to meet? Why?
2) Who are your favourite tennis players? Why?

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Did you know that the tune of the Vltava comes from a Renaissance Italian song La Mantovana?

No, I'm not an expert. I mean, I studied Music at school, but this really wasn't taught there.

Did you also know that the same tune is used in the Israeli anthem Hatikvah?

See above.

Do you go for blondes, redheads, or brunettes?

We're talking about women, right? Blondes take the lead, but I like brunettes as well.

How important is it for you that a man be "fit"?

I don't understand the question :scratch:

What do women mean by "he's funny" or "he makes me laugh"?

That he's a good friend, but not worth a relationship.

Do you know of women who prefer a serious partner rather than a comical jackanape?

Yes, I know a few. I have a friend who's dated an orthodox Jew and then an orchestra player, both were much older than her. She said all the boys of her age were just comical and she didn't like that.

What is your favorite single building in Prague?

That's difficult to say... I like the st. Vitus Cathedral. It's stunning.

What do you study?

I'm still in what we call "gymnasium" here, there you study everything, nothing in particular. I will graduate this year, and I will likely choose law as my future studies.

What is your career outlook?

I'd like to do something with sports, but all the schools where you can study sport here have entrance exams that require that you can swim and that's what I can't, it means I will never make it there. So I will likely choose the law and then go for sports law.

Do you have siblings?

No, I'm an only child.

Are you close to them?

---

How did you like Russia when you were there?

I was impressed. You know, what the media etc. tell you here and what they show you makes you think in Russia everyone's poor, that they don't have television there and they live up in the trees. When I came there, I realized the Czech Republic can dig itself a big hole and hide there compared to Russia. Russia is a wonderful country where you can get whatever you want. Everything is big, and sometimes the buildings make you feel like you're in a fairy tale. Oh, and the people are wonderful, very nice and helpful.

What languages, besides German and Czech and English, do you speak?

I don't speak German, just a little bit. I speak French fluently, in fact I speak French better than English. I also speak Polish, Serbian, Spanish a little bit and simple Russian. And I know like fifteen words in Finnish :D

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Are you an F1 fan or do you just want to drive a really fast car?

I'm a F1 fan and I like fast cars. :)

Also,

1) 5 famous people dead or alive you'd like to meet? Why?

Amelia Earhart, because she was a great pilot and I love flying. John Lennon, because he was a great person and a genius. Peter Hoeg, because I'd want him to explain the end of Smilla's Sense of Snow to me. Gaston Gaudio, because he's and intriguing player and an interesting person. And Alize Cornet, because she's my favourite player and a cute girl, I'm sure we'd be friends :)

2) Who are your favourite tennis players? Why?

I have many favorites. As I said, Gaston Gaudio is one of them. I'll be honest and say I'm in love with Fernando Verdasco. Also Nicolas Devilder, Marco Crugnola, Sebastien Grosjean, Jürgen Melzer and Gilles Simon are among my favs. As for women, I like Alize Cornet, Flavia Pennetta, Caroline Wozniacki... and I won't lie, when I started playing tennis, Maria Sharapova was my hero and I still kinda like her.

EDIT: I didn't say why. I already gave reasons for liking Gaudio, with Verdasco it's 1, I'm a woman :devil:, 2, he's a lefty and has a stunning forehand. Nicolas Devilder is a cutie and incredibly nice person, a lefty again and moves graciously on the court. Marco Crugnola has an amusing game, he's funny and I have his jacket at home (no, Nils, I don't sleep with it :haha:). Grosjean is an interesting player, a Frenchie, I love his backhand. Jürgen Melzer is a player whose game I like the most, plus he's sexy for me. And Simon is a defender which I admire (I have no patience at all), he's nice and he can play the piano :inlove:

Alize Cornet is a cutie, she's a fighter and has grace. Flavia is one of the classy players and she's had a difficult moments in her life, but she's tough. Caroline Wozniacki is fresh, she's new and interesting and I think she kinda resembles me in personality. Sharapova... well, she's an icon, she's beautiful, she has a powerful game, but she's a bit spoiled child, I think...

Dini
12-27-2009, 07:42 PM
So who's your favourite driver then? :p

Hey no shame in like Sharpie. I like her too. :o Love her fighting spirit and backhand. :shrug:

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 07:50 PM
So who's your favourite driver then? :p

Hey no shame in like Sharpie. I like her too. :o Love her fighting spirit and backhand. :shrug:

When I was younger, I really liked Mika Häkkinen. Since he quit racing, I was struggling to find a favorite, but I like Kimi Raikönen. I just stick with Finnish :D

Dini
12-27-2009, 07:51 PM
You've shot up my favourite list as fast as the speed of light. :lol: :p

Love, love, love both Mika and Kimi. Shame both are retired. :sobbing:

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 07:56 PM
You've shot up my favourite list as fast as the speed of light. :lol: :p

Love, love, love both Mika and Kimi. Shame both are retired. :sobbing:

Nice to know :D

Yes, F1 is losing its grace. :sad:

Nathaliia
12-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Happy birthday :angel: Will you party hard that you'll be unable to show up on the court for a possible semifinal contest match?

Eden
12-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Happy birthday to you :)

1) How did you discover MTF?

2) When did you start watching tennis?

3) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?

4) Which movie have you seen most often?

5) When was the last time you ate something for the first time? (what was it?)

6) Which band/musician would you have loved to see in a concert, though it isn’t possible now anymore?

7) Who's the most important person in your life and why?

8) What's your favorite smell?

9) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?

10) What is your current desktop picture?

11) What are the 3 most precious things in your life?

12) If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

13) List the 5 qualities you like most about yourself and the ones you like the least.

14) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?

15) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting?

Tulipe
12-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Will you party hard that you'll be unable to show up on the court for a possible semifinal contest match?

:lol: No, I won't. Right now I'm planning just a few dinners, the huge party will take place somewhere in January, when all my friends are back in town :)

Tulipe
12-28-2009, 01:30 PM
1) How did you discover MTF?

I think it was just a coincidence, saw the banner somewhere on the Internet or such thing. I don't remember. I wasn't really using it before I met Nathii there, she brought me to her thread and I became an addict :lol:

2) When did you start watching tennis?

Late, very late. When I was 13. My first match I've ever seen was the finals of Prosperita Open 2004, Tipsarević - Luczak.

3) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?

Many of them, Verdasco's match against Stepanek on AO 2009 where he made fun of him 6/4, 6/0, 6/0 will make me laugh until the end of my life, also the semis against Nadal was a great match. As for Gaudio, the RG finals will remain the best tennis memory for me... and I've always liked Gaudio facing Ramirez Hidalgo, just because I could be happy whoever won it.

4) Which movie have you seen most often?

Amores Perros... man, I've seen it like million times, I know it by heart (in Spanish :lol:). And I've seen Pretty Woman like thirty times, because every time it's on TV, my mother watches it and it's on TV pretty often :D

5) When was the last time you ate something for the first time? (what was it?)

In November I attended a French party and I ate the frogs' legs for the first time. I really liked it, I was kinda surprised because it tasted like chicken. Also I ate coq au vin there, buche de Noël, for example... loads of food.

6) Which band/musician would you have loved to see in a concert, though it isn’t possible now anymore?

I don't go to concerts, because I'm claustrophobic, but definitely Nirvana. Also The Beatles, for example.

7) Who's the most important person in your life and why?

My mother, because she's simply my mother and she's the only close relative I have left. It doesn't really feel like she's my mother, she's more like my best friend.

8) What's your favorite smell?

I like jasmine, for example. Mainly flowers.

9) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?

Marie Antoinette, because she'd know how to make it unforgettable. Björn Borg, because I think he's the legend of tennis. And Coco Chanel, because she was the ultimate lady.

10) What is your current desktop picture?

It's the picture of Spanish DC team.

11) What are the 3 most precious things in your life?

People around me, health, luck. (Because you know, people on Titanic were healthy, but they had no luck.)

12) If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

13) List the 5 qualities you like most about yourself and the ones you like the least.

I'm ambitious, hard working, responsible, creative and loyal.
Sometimes I'm moody, I'm choleric, stubborn, annoying and shy with people I don't know. I know I can't change most of these, though...

14) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?

To some charity that works on Balkan, for the poor people there. I think it's an area that is often forgotten when it comes to humanitarian aid. And also the charity I've been helping for two years already, it's a foundation for children with cancer.

15) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting?

10? There are not so many! :haha: Well, in Prague, definitely the Charles Bridge (the best time to visit is around six in the morning, you have a feeling like you're back in 14th century), the Jewish cemetery, the whole Old Town. In Ostrava, I'm not sure, maybe the centre and the castle. The Hussite town of Tábor is a must-see, it's the most beautiful I've ever seen. The town of Kroměříž, maybe Krkonoše mountains... and that's all I think.

Tulipe
12-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh my God! I just read all this! :tape: Who the hell I was last year? :haha:

ExcaliburII
12-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi Tuli :wavey:

1) Why do you think you hate what you said a year ago?

2) Why cant I win in Mr MTF? What should I add to beat P Antonius in R16 (If I win today)?

3) Why do you think you should win Miss MTF?

4) Who is the most dangerous rival for you in Miss MTF?

5) Did you ever put someone on ignore list?

Tulipe
12-21-2010, 09:41 AM
1) Why do you think you hate what you said a year ago?

I obviously didn't have any idea what I wanted to do with my life.

2) Why cant I win in Mr MTF? What should I add to beat P Antonius in R16 (If I win today)?

Who says you can't? Well, but if... let's admit you were a crybaby in the match against Goldenoldie. When people spot someone who doesn't like to lose, they will obviously want to make him lose. Don't add anything, just keep in mind it's a game and the prize is not golden trousers (that's what my grandmother used to say).

3) Why do you think you should win Miss MTF?

I don't think I should, I'd just like to win it. Because it's obviously wonderful when other people think you're nice and beautiful. But that's sort of said already with the nomination, so even if I don't win it, I already feel complimented.

4) Who is the most dangerous rival for you in Miss MTF?

According to nominations, it seems that Nole fan. But in reality, it's my mother :devil:

5) Did you ever put someone on ignore list?

Nope. I never had to.

ExcaliburII
12-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Why your mother?? :scratch:

Tulipe
12-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Because she's competing :P

ExcaliburII
12-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Are you serious? :lol: :haha:
Ok, I will definetely vote for her then :sport: Must be a sexy lady.

NicolasKiefer44
12-21-2010, 11:52 AM
We've just met....but there is never enough "happy birthday" greetings for a new friend. :) Happy special day to you!

Nathaliia
12-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Maria's mom :tape:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs212.ash2/47557_1589646386294_1389894744_1616753_5842724_n.j pg
(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1844557&id=1389894744)

sammy01
12-21-2010, 12:12 PM
happy birthday, hope you have a great day. xxx

p.s love your intro

ExcaliburII
12-21-2010, 12:19 PM
:haha:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Oh my God! I just read all this! :tape: Who the hell I was last year? :haha:

In 2011 you will become an android :lol:

Tulipe
12-21-2010, 08:36 PM
We've just met....but there is never enough "happy birthday" greetings for a new friend. :) Happy special day to you!

happy birthday, hope you have a great day. xxx

p.s love your intro

My birthday is on December 28 and unfortunatelly it won't be my 19th anymore, but thanks :)

The title is kinda old :D

ExcaliburII
12-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Tuli I failed as Mr MTF candidate :sobbing: Sorry for hiring you, you shouldnt work for losers like me.

Tulipe
12-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Tuli I failed as Mr MTF candidate :sobbing: Sorry for hiring you, you shouldnt work for losers like me.

It's OK, Pabli :hug: I wouldn't work for you if I didn't want to.

Tulipe
12-25-2010, 09:46 AM
In 2011 you will become an android :lol:

It seems :tape:

ExcaliburII
12-25-2010, 07:34 PM
You thrashed your mother at christmas eve, what can you say about this? :lol:

Tulipe
12-25-2010, 08:22 PM
You thrashed your mother at christmas eve, what can you say about this? :lol:

Thank God I still got my lunch today :lol:

Nathaliia