In the spotlight - Juli_V [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight - Juli_V

Nathaliia
12-27-2009, 02:18 PM
1. What kind of guys make you tick?

2. Thing you'd like to do knowing you have only a week of life left

3. Your life motto

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?

8. Your method for handling stress

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?

AND THE WORLD PEACE!

Voo de Mar
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Were you born in 1992?

TMJordan
12-27-2009, 03:10 PM
I love you.

ExcaliburII
12-27-2009, 03:10 PM
1) Whats your guess on the winner of Miss MTF contest?

2) Why do you think Voo de Mar is in love with you?

3) When are you coming back to Argentina?

4) 3 wishes for 2010?

5) Best day of your life?

6) Top 5 movies

Nadie
12-27-2009, 03:33 PM
You lived in so many countries, that's amazing :eek: :worship: which country do you like the most?

And did you happen to come back to St.-Petersburg?

Juli_V
12-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Forgive me if I can't answer everything right away at the moment.

1. What kind of guys make you tick?

Physically, I've a thing for baby faces. :o Yes, pretty inmature taste, I know. Can't help it :angel: :lol:

I like sweet, honest guys. But guys shouldn't confuse full honesty with lack of respect. I like smart guys too, intelligence is a "turn on" for me. Also someone who understands me, i like guys that can take the initiave too, guys who can show you they're interested in you, also don't forget the sense of humour, but all with limits of course. :angel:

2. Thing you'd like to do knowing you have only a week of life left

So difficult. :tape: I would have do many things, but I would spend most of my time with my love ones.

3. Your life motto

Enjoy life, don't regret of anything that made you smile. :)

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?

Once in a flight to Frankfurt, It was like 4 years ago. Nasty turbulences :tape: Also I almost was envolve in a car accident once in Buenos Aires, but gladly a quick move avoided it, Maybe being victim of a robbery or an assault would top the list. But thank god I haven't been envolved in anything related. :scared:

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?

Yes, I do. :tape: I cried during The notebook.

I also cried during Titanic when i was smaller, and one movie of David Fincher that i can't remember the name, Micheal Douglas acts in it. Help me out guys. :angel: The movies where i see people taking though situations and I see the suffering well i can cry there too. I cry a lot :o

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...

Hummmm...Difficult question. I wish I was taller. :lol: Like 1.76m or more. :tape: Also there's something that i do with my mouth sometimes that doesn't look much good for me, must be my chin or something related to it. But I don't give much relevance to it, if people don't like me how i look, well they can look someone else.

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?

Oh my god! whatever I'm willing to share it even though it wasn't a blackout, I pressume...I just fall asleep after playing some drinking games with some friends in our summer vacations (southern hemisphere) in January. The game was known has a the 4th King. It's something like sharing a bit of everyone's drink in a large glass and we play with cards, so the person who gets the last King has to drink it and I was the "lucky one" who got it. After 40 mins I was so hammered that i couldn't even remember what I was talking and i began singing. :tape: I'm quite a fan of those drinking games because you can a lots of fun but I now I hardly do it, I'm not an alcohol chick at this point :angel: But i smoke a bit. Also between all the travelling it's difficult to spend more friends with the closests friends.

8. Your method for handling stress

I just try to forget and not give relevance to the thing that provoke stress to my current self. But sometimes you can't so I'm always trying to find new ways to think about other things, new activities, having group meeting, hang out. :D Also music helps me a lot when I'm alone at home handling stress.

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever

Seeing all my old friends. :D And the people I miss the most as long as I wanted.

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?

So much fun. I never thought that the an internet forum could bring stuff like these. I'm truly suprised in a good way :)

AND THE WORLD PEACE!

Of course :angel: The best thing that any person could ask for. :D

zoltan83
12-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Still speaking of countries, which country you didn't go yet and would to visit ?

Juli_V
12-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Were you born in 1992?

Yes. October 1992. :)

I love you.

:D

1) Whats your guess on the winner of Miss MTF contest?

Huuummm...Okay, I'll make my guess. But every single contestant in the Miss MTF contest have so many positive attributes that makes them so worthy of being winners.

But I'll go with the experience, this means... cobalt60 (Sue) :)

2) Why do you think Voo de Mar is in love with you?

I haven't thought of that :shrug: I don't think Voo is in love with me, he's nice to me, I notice it right away always concerned about me every time I post here after a looooooooong period of time. :lol: And that's very cool and sweet.

3) When are you coming back to Argentina?

Probably around May. :wavey: I can't tell you exact dates.

4) 3 wishes for 2010?

* Happiness
* Health
* and those 2 things i wrote before for all of my love ones.

5) Best day of your life?

Huuummm, Very difficult. I have many important days in my life. But I believe that I have to make a choice between all of them, I've to stay with a friday night in Punta del Este, 2 summers ago. It was amazing, I believe it was one of most entertaining moments of my life, it's one of those days when everything takes place at the right time, the right place and with the right peóplr. Oh, I guess you know the picture, already :devil: But I won't add further details to that.

6) Top 5 movies

Ok :D

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. The Dark Knight
3. Butterfly Effect
4. Fight Club
5. The notebook

I like action movies along with the movies who have a nice drama. :p

ExcaliburII
12-27-2009, 06:36 PM
1) Will you be going to LaPlata?

2) Why have you become more active in MTF now?

3) What is your all time fave tennis player?

Voo de Mar
12-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Would you go on a date with my despite I'm 12 years and 6 days older? :D

Juli_V
12-27-2009, 06:53 PM
You lived in so many countries, that's amazing :eek: :worship: which country do you like the most?

And did you happen to come back to St.-Petersburg?

Not sooo many. But quite a few :o I was born in Russia, then we moved to France after that I spent some time in England and then I spent nearly 7 years in Argentina :) That's why I consider myself an argie girl :lol: And I most say Argentina was the one I enjoyed the most because of the time I live there.

Yep, I went to St. Petersburg once after that. I also went to Moscow on that same trip (obviously). :)

Still speaking of countries, which country you didn't go yet and would to visit ?

Huuuumm.. I haven't been to Africa (countries I would to visit there: South Africa and Egypt) and I haven't been to the USA.

1) Will you be going to LaPlata?

I think so. :) I've some very good friends there and it's the city I'm more familiar with.

2) Why have you become more active in MTF now?

I used to lurk through this forum at the start of this year. But I wasn't much interested at the first moments, I wasn't in the mood of catch up the stories occuring here also I had other things to attend. Then after all those travellings, I got sick during the last week so I went to MTF to see what's up :lol: I couldn't remember the password properly though :tape: And I found all this contests taking place, i only rememeber it the ACC and the Popularity contest from last year. But not the miss MTF ,so it all became much more entertaining and much fun, so that's why I've been more active lately. :angel:

3) What is your all time fave tennis player?

Mario Ancic takes the first spot :sad: I miss him pretty bad.

Would you go on a date with my despite I'm 12 years and 6 days older? :D

Hahahahaaha

Ok. :) You're nice, caring and sweet.

Voo de Mar
12-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Hahahahaaha

Ok. :) You're nice, caring and sweet.

And what's very important I look 23-24 not 29 :lol: :p

1) Why Ancic is your favorite player?
2) Do you know what connects your favorite Ancic with my all-time favorite player Krajicek?

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 07:04 PM
1, What's your favorite book and why?
2, If you found 10,000 dollars, what would you spend them on?
3, Who is a bigger legend, Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson? :D

zoltan83
12-27-2009, 07:07 PM
1) Would you like to come to Belgium?
2) Ever had a long distance relationship ?
3) What's your favorite alcohol ?
4) What's your favorite meal?
5) Can you cook?

Juli_V
12-27-2009, 07:09 PM
1) Why Ancic is your favorite player?

I like players with good serve and who can move particularly well in the court. It's a much more vivid tennis, that's why he's my favorite. I believe among my favorites the exception is Gilles Simon because he isn't like that, but he's a fighter. :D

Also I can't lie about this one. Ancic is nice to the eyes too. :D

2) Do you know what connects your favorite Ancic with my all-time favorite player Krajicek?

Huumm. Richard Krajicek...no idea. Maybe their serve motion is similar, same height? :lol: both got good results in Wimbledon? I read something that they were coached by the same guy, but i dunno much about it. :o

zoltan83
12-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Huuummm, Very difficult. I have many important days in my life. But I believe that I have to make a choice between all of them, I've to stay with a friday night in Punta del Este, 2 summers ago. It was amazing, I believe it was one of most entertaining moments of my life, it's one of those days when everything takes place at the right time, the right place and with the right peóplr. Oh, I guess you know the picture, already :devil: But I won't add further details to that.

I didn't get the pictures :p Care to develop? :angel:

Voo de Mar
12-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Huumm. Richard Krajicek...no idea. Maybe their serve motion is similar, same height? :lol: both got good results in Wimbledon? I read something that they were coached by the same guy, but i dunno much about it. :o

Yes, Rohan Goetzke was working with Krajicek during the whole career of the Dutchman and when Krajicek retired, Goetzke began to work with Mario... yes, same height (196 cm) and the same racquet (yonnex) and both beat Wimbledon champions before long streak (Krajicek beat Sampras in 1996 and Sampras won Wimbledon in years 1997-2000; Ancic beat Federer in 2002 and the Swiss won in years 2003-2007) :cool:

IMO Ancic is better on the baseline (especially on the backhand side) but hasn't such a good serve like Krajicek had :o

1) What's your favorite Ancic's match?
2) Do you know who very talented player was born 19th October as well? (already non-active)

Juli_V
12-27-2009, 07:39 PM
1, What's your favorite book and why?

Twilight :D

:rolls: Nooo, I'm kidding.

My favorite book is Odyssey by Homer. I love epic poems. :D

2, If you found 10,000 dollars, what would you spend them on?

Clothes and little sneak travel to some place exotic. For ex. Cyprus or some Island in the Mediterranean Sea. :hearts:

3, Who is a bigger legend, Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson? :D

Elvis. I'm a rock n' roll girl. I like rock more than pop.

1) Would you like to come to Belgium?

Yes, I would like to go to Brussels and be standing in the middle of the Grand Place. :hearts:

2) Ever had a long distance relationship ?

Hummm, once. But it didn't end up well. I can't stand the feeling of not being close to the person I love. It's frustrating.

3) What's your favorite alcohol ?

I like Vodka :D and Tequila :lol: I also from time to time take some Fernet Branca, but I keep my Vodka up.

4) What's your favorite meal?

Bife Chorizo :lol: I like to eat meat. I also enjoy very much a nice paella (Valenciana of course). :drool:

5) Can you cook?

Yes, i can cook some simple things. Mash potatoes, meat, rice, fish. But simple things, also I'm not creative in terms of cooking.

zoltan83
12-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Twilight :D

:rolls: Nooo, I'm kidding.

My favorite book is Odyssey by Homer. I love epic poems. :D

Good choice. I like Odyssey too.
So you like mythology?

Elvis. I'm a rock n' roll girl. I like rock more than pop.

Another good choice :D
What's your favorite band?

Yes, I would like to go to Brussels and be standing in the middle of the Grand Place. :hearts:

Grand Place is lovely :inlove: Especially now with the Xmas lights :D

I like Vodka :D and Tequila :lol: I also from time to time take some Fernet Branca, but I keep my Vodka up.

:drink:
Once more, I agree with your choices :D

Bife Chorizo :lol: I like to eat meat. I also enjoy very much a nice paella (Valenciana of course). :drool:

:lick:

zoltan83
12-28-2009, 06:56 PM
I didn't get the pictures :p Care to develop? :angel:

You forgot to answer to this one :p And Il'l put here the other questions in my previous post

1) Do you like mythology ?
2) What's your favorite rock band?
3) Do you prefer lazy holidays (like laying on a beach) or more active holidays (visiting, hikking,... )?

Aloimeh
12-28-2009, 07:05 PM
You have good taste in literature. Have you read Hesiod?

Btw, your eye color is almost the same as your hair color, something rather unusual unless it is brown/brown (which is rather common, actually).

Let us say you are in Greece for 10 days. Describe to me your travel itinerary, day by day.

Juli_V
12-28-2009, 08:22 PM
1) Do you like mythology ?

Yes, Greek mythology is fascinating. I've read some books when I was a little girl, like this one "Psyche" the woman who falls in love with a god. I remember when I went to Paris, I saw a statue of Psyche being renanimated by a God in the Louvre.

2) What's your favorite rock band?

I'm enjoying at the moment a song from Tool. :) Great band. I love who the bass sounds and becomes the important instrument to lead the song. For that I also have to enjoy the oldest songs from a band like Metallica, but only a very few songs (the ones were Cliff Burton was alive) The rest I consider it rubbish. :D But because of some of my friends I've also enjoyed some because of the lyrics, and there goes The Killers or Paramore.

3) Do you prefer lazy holidays (like laying on a beach) or more active holidays (visiting, hikking,... )?

I have to say it depends on my actual mood. At this moment of my life I prefer to have an active holiday, yes as you say, with visiting places, tasting meals, perhaps meeting new people, hitchikking? well, i dunno if I'm in the need then I'll to do it, there's no other choice.

But i believe that's all part of live, you know the feeling of being free to make choices by yourself, I don't want to die with the feeling that I have not lived. :p

You have good taste in literature. Have you read Hesiod?

Thank you. :) I only mentioned one book though. :unsure: I dunno I'm still considered to have a "great" taste in literature.

I know Hesiod just by name. I know he was Greek poet but I didn't have the chance to read some of his works. I've been told that there's a work related to him called "Catalogue of Women" :unsure: also Psyche comes to my head with that. By the way wasn't Hesiod the one who wrote something about the five Ages of man in some of his poems? :scratch:

I've read mainly from Homer. Specially because he transmits some events from old Greece. For example, The Illiad. :) I love that book. For these sort of events I should also say that I love the movie "Troy" but in fact, I don't. I dunno, maybe I consider it dull at some point, I always like to imagine the picture myself about the story I'm reading not to see it without any effort in the TV but the characters that you didn't imagine when you were reading it. I know the poems of Homer weren't exacltly known as a scripture of the ancient Greeks, they were most certainly seen as guides that were important to the intellectual understanding of any educated Greek citizen. I love the feeling of reading something like that, I find it fascinating this should remind me I should put Greece N°1 in my places to visit because believe it or not I haven't been there. :sad:

Btw, your eye color is almost the same as your hair color, something rather unusual unless it is brown/brown (which is rather common, actually).

Huummmm, well my hair is lighter than brown. But my eyes are brown like a bit green, something like brownish green. I guess that's a bit strange to someone but I've never gave it much attention.

Let us say you are in Greece for 10 days. Describe to me your travel itinerary, day by day.

Wow. Huge answer to this one I guess. :D (I will answer not considering the budget needed, it's my sort of ideal vacations in Athens)

Day 1: I will start with Athens of course. :) Visiting the Parthenon in the old Athenian Acropolis, along with that I have read that there are other buildings there like the Erechtheum and the Propylaea. The Dionysus Theatre, The Old temple of Athena. etc. Then I can see something from Athens too and obviously get my snacks.

Day 2: I will keep sightseeing Athens :D Watching landmarks of the city. The Parliament, some important street and a couple of museums.

Day 3: I would go the Piraeus. I have read there are some nice Maritime Museums there. I also would like the sea the coast line. :) Also through Piraeus you can go to Crete.

Day 4: I would go to Crete, maybe I will spend there 2 days.

Day 5: Sigtseeing in Crete

Day 6: I would go the Cyclades if it's possible from Crete, otherwise I would go back to Piraeus and then going to the Cyclades. I've read that Mykonos is one of the most beautiful. Ok after writing about this subject i will make a further research about it to pick well which islands to go. There are a lot of islands in the cyclades.

Antiparos

Mykonos (The windmills :D)

Also Chora looks very nice

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Mykonos%2C_chora_03.JPG/800px-Mykonos%2C_chora_03.JPG

Syros

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Syros_emoupolis_agios_nikolaos_240707.jpg/800px-Syros_emoupolis_agios_nikolaos_240707.jpg

:hearts:

Day 7: & Day 8: will also be used to spend some time in the Cyclades but just to get relaxed with the view.

Delos

Santorini :D :worship: But i will only go the Thira, Oia. I just love architecture of that place.

Day 9: I will go back to Piraeus, then to Athens.

Day 10: Last day. Just to make sure that everything is in order perhaps I will take pictures from Athens from my hotel and from the Acropolis and to buy some souvenirs that I'm missing. And then I'll leave :awww:

Voo de Mar
12-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Maybe you overlooked my yesterday's questions...

2) Do you know who very talented player was born 19th October as well? (already non-active)

3) I'd like to know also what's so special with Sziget? :)

Certinfy
12-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Why are u 1 of the hottest girls in the world?

Juli_V
12-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Maybe you overlooked my yesterday's questions...

Oh yeees. :eek: I'm so sorry. :sad: But I'm not having much time now. I will answer all remaining questions tomorrow. The last ones took me about 40 mins, luckily I copied the reply before posting it and then the login message thingy appeared. :lol:

Sorry Voo :hug: :wavey:

zoltan83
12-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Oh yeees. :eek: I'm so sorry. :sad: But I'm not having much time now. I will answer all remaining questions tomorrow. The last ones took me about 40 mins, luckily I copied the reply before posting it and then the login message thingy appeared. :lol:

Sorry Voo :hug: :wavey:

:hug: Take your times to answer to any questions. It doesn't matter ;)
It's like PM (or not :p ) as long as you answer :p

1) Do you think you're becoming a MTF addict ?
2) Do you like WTA ?
3) What are your favorite WTA players ?
4) Are you member of WTAWorld ?
5) You said the loging message thingy appeared... You do not use the option to be stay log in automatically ?

Juli_V
12-29-2009, 02:00 PM

I remember a match he played in the DC final against Slovakia, in Slovakia I pressume. :p It was the decisive rubber, and he won it. :D :rocker2:

No idea. :p But after doing some research I could say, Hicham Arazi :lol:

3) I'd like to know also what's so special with Sziget? :)

It's a music festival in Bupadest in the Óbuda Island. :) You can camp there, because it last like 5 days. :lol: :hearts: I went there this year... pretty cool. :cool: The Subways, The Prodigy and Faith no More were between the performers.

Why are u 1 of the hottest girls in the world?

:lol: How sweet. Why do you ask?

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 02:03 PM
no question,just-you're so adorable

Juli_V
12-29-2009, 02:12 PM
1) Do you think you're becoming a MTF addict ?

Yep :tape: I've spend A LOT MORE TIME than usual here. :lol: But I've had a great time here so it's kinda hard to let it go right away. :o

2) Do you like WTA ?

I don't follow WTA much. It's not that I hate it but I'm indifferent to it.

3) What are your favorite WTA players ?

I could say the ones I know the most. :lol: Maria Sharapova, her height is :eek: Lena Dementieva is also nice along with Myskina. :D I remember her run in Roland Garros once, long time ago.

4) Are you member of WTAWorld ?

What's that? :lol:

5) You said the loging message thingy appeared... You do not use the option to be stay log in automatically ?

I have not seen that option before, but I don't give to much importance to it I know my password already :cool:

Juli_V
12-29-2009, 02:13 PM
no question,just-you're so adorable

:)

I appreaciate your comment. But feel free to ask if you want. I won't be here in a couple of weeks, time consuming issue.

zoltan83
12-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Yep :tape: I've spend A LOT MORE TIME than usual here. :lol: But I've had a great time here so it's kinda hard to let it go right away. :o

:yeah:

What's that? :lol:

Same than MTF but for WTA.

:)

I appreaciate your comment. But feel free to ask if you want. I won't be here in a couple of weeks, time consuming issue.

Where will you go? :sad: And why you won't be there?
When will you come back ?

zoltan83
12-30-2009, 10:19 PM
1) Do you prefer when people call you Juli or Julia ?
2) How many languages can you speak? Is there some languages you would really like to know?
3) If you would have the opportunity, would you meet in real life some people from MTF?