~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café*~ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café*~

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Nathaliia
12-27-2009, 03:18 PM
welcome to Lilita's and Ted's Cosy Café.
This was formerly Carlita's spotlight thread but it soon turned into a nice warm friendly chat thread.

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/3/7/929f7f65-6088-4626-8d4e-66f3519c1546_cafe2.gif

Here are the café members :
Carlita (Sjoukje)
tedlesurfeur (Ted)
Denaon (Dani)
scoobs (Chris)
rtgy (Yavor)
:Zaz: (Mia)
NicolasKiefer44 (Mike)

UUW9VxYF63o

We do *not* tolerate gross or too crude comments ^^ but are overall very open minded. We like to play games at times and ask each other questions.

:eek: The Mysteries :eek:
The Single Hand Chapter (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9714438&postcount=3199)

We also like to laugh a whole lot, and that's what our mascotte embodies
http://www.buzz.mn/files/images/muttley.jpg
:)WELCOME :)

Eden
12-27-2009, 03:34 PM
:wavey:

1) What does your name Sjoukje mean?

2) When did you start watching tennis?

3) What are the favourite matches of your favourite players and who are the opponents you enjoy to see them play against the most?

4) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?

5) If you could change the outcome of 5 tennismatches: Which ones would it be?

6) Which are your favourite tournaments?

7) How did you discovered MTF?

8) What do you like the most about the forum and what the least?

9) What’s your philosophy of life?

10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

11) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?

12) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?

13) What do you value most in a person?

13) Who was your most embarassing celebrity crush?

14) What is your current desktop picture?

15) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?

16) What makes tennis so special for you?

17) If you were a dancer on Dancing with the Stars, what celebrity would you want to dance with?

18) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?

19) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?

20) List the 5 qualities you like most about yourself and the ones you like the least.

21) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?

22) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?

23) How long can you go without being on the internet?

24) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?

25) You can ask 5 different members of MTF 2 questions. Who would you ask and what would you like to get to know?

:angel:

Thanks in advance for answering :)

Carlita
12-27-2009, 07:21 PM
1. What kind of guys make you tick?
in looks I go for eyes and a sweet smile. Personality wise, make me smile and just be genuine and yourself.
2. Thing you'd like to do knowing you have only a week of life left
I'd be on the first plane to Buenos Aires! Got some people to meet there before I die :awww:

3. Your life motto
Try to see the positive side in people and things, no matter how hard. And no, it's not always easy....

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?
When my mum was seriously ill in 1990 and it looked for a moment she might die.

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?
Oh yes.... stuff like Rebel Without a Cause, Ghost, Bambi :o Yep I'm a softie.... :lol:

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...
lose some weight around the hips would be lovely

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?
Nope never! I don't drink enough to actually get drunk.

8. Your method for handling stress
I wish I had one :lol: Usually just lie down and listen to some music will get me to calm down. Or talk to some people close to me.

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever
I have some :) But I will always remember Carlos Moya wishing me happy birthday in Madrid... kisses and all *faint* :inlove:

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?
It's been fun :) Good organizer ;) At least it's not such a drama fest as the guy version :o:o

AND THE WORLD PEACE!
Now that would be something!!! But I think it's never gonna happen.... :awww:

Carlita
12-27-2009, 08:01 PM
"she who brings victory and peace" I didn't even know that had to look it up! I like it :D

2) When did you start watching tennis?
somewhere at the beginning of the 80's

3) What are the favourite matches of your favourite players and who are the opponents you enjoy to see them play against the most?
There are too many :lol: But from recent years I enjoyed Verdasco - Nadal at this year's AO. And when I was in Hamburg last year, the match between Moya - Safin. I enjoy to see them play some other favourite most because at least it's a win/win for me

4) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
I would love it if Moya would work with Verdasco after he retires but that would be wishful thinking :o

5) If you could change the outcome of 5 tennismatches: Which ones would it be?
Verdasco - Nadal AO 2009
Moya - Verkerk RG 2003 :fiery:
Nadal - Soderling RG 2009
Rafter - Sampras Wimbledon 2000 :sad:
those are the main ones I think....

6) Which are your favourite tournaments?
Wimbledon, Barcelona, Rosmalen

7) How did you discovered MTF?
I honestly do not remember :rolls:

8) What do you like the most about the forum and what the least?
I like the fact that I have made some really good new friends here. Not just online but in real life they are too.

Im not too crazy about all the bitching and bashing... but what can you do? :p

9) What’s your philosophy of life?
Don't really have one..... I think life's a bitch and it's what you make of it and you should make the most of it.... which is a bit weird for me to say because I have a tendency to get pretty down on myself and life, pretty fast :o

10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully happy and healthy, living in a warm country instead of horrible Holland.

11) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?
not that Im aware of

12) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
:shrug: no idea

13) What do you value most in a person?
honesty and treating others with respect (both humans and animals)

13) Who was your most embarassing celebrity crush?
Some Dutch guy called Rob de Nijs :o He is a singer and back when I was a child he'd play in this musical and I thought he was totally hot.

14) What is your current desktop picture?
A picture I took of Verdasco in Madrid 2007. Hmm maybe I should change it one of these days :rolls:

15) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?
I got mine in 1998. Probably also the year I went on the internet first at work. I used to stay a bit late so I could use the computer at work and searched for pics of Moya and Rafter mostly

16) What makes tennis so special for you?
I just love to watch it and really root for one of the players and the excitement to be there live is even better, eventhough I age 10 years per match usually... :o

17) If you were a dancer on Dancing with the Stars, what celebrity would you want to dance with?
Antonio Banderas :hearts: I'd like to tango with this man :rolls:

18) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?
I'd like it if Sol would return, she was so sweet :awww:

19) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?
"Put on your Clogs when we dance the Tango eating Steak in the Windmill chat thingie" in the Premium forum

20) List the 5 qualities you like most about yourself and the ones you like the least.
wow, hard to answer this without sounding arrogant :o

hmm I'd like to think I am kind, helpful, caring, fun & fair as good things. Bad things would be too emotional..... coz that can cause a lot of discomfort

21) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?
Something to help stop the cruelty of animals. Help animals in need... but I'd really like to split it between: animals, children, cancerfund & aids fund.

22) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?
Yes.... Cańas used to freak me out for some reason, but after seeing him play "live" a few times he grew on me ;) Also used to think Djokovic was a tool.... then I saw him with the kids in Rotterdam and how he was when he won Amersfoort and I slowly started to change my mind about him. He's okay now. Blake & Tursunov I used to like, but after a match against Moya in Hamburg (Blake) and a doubles match also in Hamburg (Tursunov) their behaviour made me really really dislike them....

23) How long can you go without being on the internet?
1-2 days unless Im on holidays.... then maybe 3 :haha:

24) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?
hmm Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean. I just admire them a lot and wish I could have seen more of them, especially Marilyn & James, coz they are before my time.

25) You can ask 5 different members of MTF 2 questions. Who would you ask and what would you like to get to know?
I'll think about this one a bit more :lol: Also Im not sure I would want to post the questions online ;)

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 08:07 PM
How much time do you spend playing games on Facebook? (sorry, I had to ask :lol:)

Carlita
12-27-2009, 08:14 PM
How much time do you spend playing games on Facebook? (sorry, I had to ask :lol:):lol: hmm not that much really.... maybe during the day... one hour in total? Some are really easy to play when Im at work and on the phone waiting for people to answer :yawn:

Black Adam
12-27-2009, 09:54 PM
How did you feel when you met Verdasco in person?

Any naughty conversations with him?

How important is the EU to you?

Do you dance? If so, what types of dances?

Do you believe that Climate change is for real?

5 favorite MTF posters?

What kind of films are you into?

Jack Nicholson vs Marlon Brando. Who's the better actor in your opinion?

Carlita
12-27-2009, 10:37 PM
How did you feel when you met Verdasco in person?
I was :speakles: He looks really gorgeous up close and he was so much nicer than I thought he would be coz he was really grumpy the first time I met him :lol: But he's been really nice to me eversince :)

Any naughty conversations with him?
:haha: not with him, but I did have some nice gossip sessions with his ex-girlfriend about him :tape:

How important is the EU to you?
Im not really taken a big interest in it :o but I have to say, it has made some things easier. I hated the Euro (still do....because I loved our old money) but it's good you don't have to change money everytime you leave the country. Also working in other EU countries should be easier which can be helpful as well.

Do you dance? If so, what types of dances?
Only when I'm at concerts, so depending on the music... I'll dance along to that.

Do you believe that Climate change is for real?
Yes, coz the weather here has been absolutely ridiculous! Too warm, too cold.... Something's not right.

5 favorite MTF posters?
I like many :o like all the people at the Verdasco forum. Besides them I'd go for: Fiber, Denaon, Peta Pan, Manon, safin-rules-no.1 & psichogaucho (but he's not around atm...)

What kind of films are you into?
I like most films, just not the gross horror stuff :unsure:

Jack Nicholson vs Marlon Brando. Who's the better actor in your opinion?
hmm I haven't seen enough to really give an opinion.... but if you give me 2 movies and I could choose only one to watch I'd go for Marlon Brando.

Eden
12-28-2009, 12:05 AM
"she who brings victory and peace" I didn't even know that had to look it up! I like it :D

That name suits really well to MTF :dance:

And when I was in Hamburg last year, the match between Moya - Safin.

I remember that this match attracted a lot of people. The stands were fully packed and we couldn't get in.

How much do you regret it that the Rothenbaum tournament lost the Masters status?

I would love it if Moya would work with Verdasco after he retires but that would be wishful thinking :o

A girl can hope :angel:

Don't really have one..... I think life's a bitch and it's what you make of it and you should make the most of it.... which is a bit weird for me to say because I have a tendency to get pretty down on myself and life, pretty fast :o

What do you do in such a situation when you feel down? How are able to get in a better mood?

Hopefully happy and healthy, living in a warm country instead of horrible Holland.

Why don't you like your home country?

I got mine in 1998. Probably also the year I went on the internet first at work. I used to stay a bit late so I could use the computer at work and searched for pics of Moya and Rafter mostly

I also used the internet at work at first and stayed a bit longer :lol: We had 2 internet places in our library and I had to pay for going online, but it was worth it.

I just love to watch it and really root for one of the players and the excitement to be there live is even better, eventhough I age 10 years per match usually... :o

:yeah:

When did you went to your first tournament and which was it?

I'd like it if Sol would return, she was so sweet :awww:

I think Sue also mentioned this name in her spotlight thread. I never got to know Sol. She must have been active before my time here on MTF:

Something to help stop the cruelty of animals. Help animals in need... but I'd really like to split it between: animals, children, cancerfund & aids fund.

That sounds good :)

Did you ever had pets? Which do you have at the moment?

Some other questions:

1) What was your favourite subject in school?

2) Which movie have you seen most often?

3) What was the best moment this year for you?

4) Which was the best concert you have ever attended?

5) Which band/musician would you have loved to see in a concert, though it isn’t possible now anymore?

6) What can't be missing in your fridge?

7) Have you ever had surgery?

8) What's your biggest regret?

9) What do you like the most about your apartment?

10) Which 5 internet sites do you visit regurlary?

11) What are the 3 most precious things in your life?

12) Who's your favourite tenniscommentator and who do you like the least?

Carlita
12-28-2009, 10:01 AM
How much do you regret it that the Rothenbaum tournament lost the Masters status?
I think it's a pretty silly thing that they've done.....It was (maybe still is) a great turnament and the players also seemed to enjoy it. I also hate the fact Madrid was moved....

A girl can hope :angel:
and this girl will :lol:

What do you do in such a situation when you feel down? How are able to get in a better mood?
Music and talking to certain people usually does the trick for me.

Why don't you like your home country?
Hard to explain...I realize we're better off here than in some other countries.... but still.... it's a feeling.... I also feel like I was born in the wrong country, so that might be part of it... :lol:

When did you went to your first tournament and which was it?
1993, Rotterdam

Did you ever had pets? Which do you have at the moment?
yes :) I always had guinea pigs and rabbits. Right now I have 2 rabbits, Benito & Charlie. Would love a dog too! :awww:

Denaon
12-28-2009, 03:23 PM
:rocker: You have your own Spotlight thread!!!! :D

I could ask you some stuff...but I don't know yet what to ask :rolls:

Carlita
12-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Some other questions:

1) What was your favourite subject in school?
English

2) Which movie have you seen most often?
U2's Rattle & Hum :tape: I went to the cinema every week when it was released.... :o

3) What was the best moment this year for you?
Meeting Fiber :hearts: & my holiday with Peta Pan :D

4) Which was the best concert you have ever attended?
Ive been to a lot of great concerts... the best hmm ..... Maybe last februari, Marillion. It was pretty special because it was fri-sat-sun in a holiday park with Marillion fans only :D

5) Which band/musician would you have loved to see in a concert, though it isn’t possible now anymore?
Billy MacKenzie. He's my alltime favourite singer but unfortunately he killed himself back in 1997.....

6) What can't be missing in your fridge?
yoghurt!!!!

7) Have you ever had surgery?
When I was 2, got the tonsils out.

8) What's your biggest regret?
Never visiting my dad's grave coz I was (still am) so freaking scared of death and all that goes with it. When I did find the courage it was too late....

9) What do you like the most about your apartment?
my bed :D

10) Which 5 internet sites do you visit regurlary?
Facebook, Marillion.com, Kane.nl, Verdasco Online, MTF

11) What are the 3 most precious things in your life?
My family, pets, friends

12) Who's your favourite tenniscommentator and who do you like the least?
I don't have one in particular... I like the BBC commentators most of the time. Those on Eurosport however..... :fiery:

Carlita
12-28-2009, 03:41 PM
:rocker: You have your own Spotlight thread!!!! :D

I could ask you some stuff...but I don't know yet what to ask :rolls::nerner: Blame Nathii for that :rolls:

Im sure you'll think of something :p

:Zaz:
12-28-2009, 03:54 PM
I have a stooopid question until I think of something more intelligent ;)

Did Nando smell good? Any distinctive cologne?

Carlita
12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
I have a stooopid question until I think of something more intelligent ;)

Did Nando smell good? Any distinctive cologne?:rolls:

well, I can't really say what he's using but pffffffffffff Fer's one yummy smelling tennisplayer :inlove:

so yeah, he smells good :lol:

Dini
12-28-2009, 04:05 PM
You can't imagine how shocked I was when I realised you weren't Spanish. :speakles: Always thought you were ever since I saw you posting. :speakles:

Other than Spain are you a xenophile?

12-28-2009, 04:14 PM
:rolls:

well, I can't really say what he's using but pffffffffffff Fer's one yummy smelling tennisplayer :inlove:

so yeah, he smells good :lol:

:haha: hheheheehee yea he does look like he would smell super yum

I have another silly question, while I am here, whats your fave Fer hairstyle? (Is it Fer rather than Nando btw?)

Carlita
12-28-2009, 04:16 PM
You can't imagine how shocked I was when I realised you weren't Spanish. :speakles: Always thought you were ever since I saw you posting. :speakles:

Other than Spain are you a xenophile? :lol: sorry ;)

hmm yes I think I am :lol:

Carlita
12-28-2009, 04:21 PM
:haha: hheheheehee yea he does look like he would smell super yum

I have another silly question, while I am here, whats your fave Fer hairstyle? (Is it Fer rather than Nando btw?)oh yes :hearts:

I always call him Fer :p anyway, I like his hair in my avatar, not too long, not too short ;) He freaked me out with the mohawk in Miami/Indian Wells :help: So, as long as it's not too short it's fine by me ;)

Denaon
12-28-2009, 06:17 PM
:p
If you were vampire, whose blood would you drink first? :aplot:

Carlita
12-28-2009, 07:04 PM
If you were vampire, whose blood would you drink first? :aplot: :speakles:

yours :aplot:

hmm maybe Dinand Woesthoff and then I'd turn him into one so he would be mine forever :devil:

Denaon
12-28-2009, 07:12 PM
:speakles:

yours :aplot:

hmm maybe Dinand Woesthoff and then I'd turn him into one so he would be mine forever :devil:

I use a lot of garlic in my cooking :cool: :nerner:

Carlita
12-28-2009, 07:22 PM
I use a lot of garlic in my cooking :cool: :nerner:
I don't care :devil:

12-29-2009, 03:21 PM
How do you pronounce your name, which is lovely btw, but the 'j's are throwing me off :o

I saw in your Miss MTF profile that you dislike cruelty to animals, are you/have you been/do you plan to be a vegetarian or vegan?

I also saw you love bears :awww:

Have you seen this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1237838/Head-heels-The-Giant-Panda-did-roly-poly-sleep.html

What is your fave type of bear?
Who is your fave fictional bear?

And who do you think is cuter in this picture?

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_OqkYZPU8YfU/S0S4MdAXT_I/AAAAAAAAAIs/t1fn_vurPjk/s512/verdasco1.jpg

Ok, so the standard of questions haven't risen too far up the intellectual scale, but a slight improvement no?

Carlita
12-29-2009, 06:41 PM
How do you pronounce your name, which is lovely btw, but the 'j's are throwing me off :o
:lol: you and the rest of the world.... Not that easy to explain, but this link might help ;)

Click (http://www.acapela.tv/good-old-times-92013929_c0666a44b137f.html)

I saw in your Miss MTF profile that you dislike cruelty to animals, are you/have you been/do you plan to be a vegetarian or vegan?
No I am not and have no plans to be. I think it's great people can do this though eventhough being a vegan would drive me insane :o (no offence to those who are)

To be honest, Im not a big meat eater. I sometimes eat chicken or beef and that's it.... I can go weeks without if I have to. Im not a fan of meat, but Im not a vegetarian.

Carlita
12-29-2009, 06:52 PM
I also saw you love bears :awww:

Have you seen this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1237838/Head-heels-The-Giant-Panda-did-roly-poly-sleep.html

:awww: oooh that's just too cute!!!! :)

Giant Panda :inlove:

Winnie the Pooh

And who do you think is cuter in this picture?
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/zazuinc/Tennis/verdasco1.jpg

:lol: both are cute, but I'd say Fer, coz I can hug Fer and I would not hug the penguin :lol:

Ok, so the standard of questions haven't risen too far up the intellectual scale, but a slight improvement no?
:yeah: I like your questions :)

sammy01
12-29-2009, 06:58 PM
that pic of nando is so fucking adorable, i think is rather hug him than nail him for the 1st time ever.

my question, you ever plan on visiting good old england?

Carlita
12-29-2009, 07:03 PM
that pic of nando is so fucking adorable, i think is rather hug him than nail him for the 1st time ever.:haha:

I was in London 2 weeks ago ;)

Pfloyd
12-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Carlitaaaaaaaa:

Why don't you ban people all over?

:silly:

sammy01
12-29-2009, 07:06 PM
that pic of nando is so fucking adorable, i think is rather hug him than nail him for the 1st time ever.:haha:

I was in London 2 weeks ago ;)

well i must be informed next time i can probe you in person then :angel:

Carlita
12-29-2009, 07:17 PM
well i must be informed next time i can probe you in person then :angel: :lol: okay

Carlita
12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Carlitaaaaaaaa:

Why don't you ban people all over?

:silly: Where's the fun in that?

are you offering to be a banned person? :p

bad gambler
12-30-2009, 04:38 AM
Is Carlita your real name? :D

Carlita
12-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Is Carlita your real name? :Dof course it is!!! :bounce: :rolls: when Im in Spain :D

:nerner:

12-30-2009, 07:52 PM
:lol: you and the rest of the world.... Not that easy to explain, but this link might help ;)

Click (http://www.acapela.tv/good-old-times-92013929_c0666a44b137f.html)

No I am not and have no plans to be. I think it's great people can do this though eventhough being a vegan would drive me insane :o (no offence to those who are)

To be honest, Im not a big meat eater. I sometimes eat chicken or beef and that's it.... I can go weeks without if I have to. Im not a fan of meat, but Im not a vegetarian.

I don't think I have the strength to be vegan, that's just torture, no chocolate or cheese :eek: don't think I could go a week. But props to those that can :worship: But veggie I find is doable, although once in a blue moon, i do have a bowl of spag bol.

Giant Panda :inlove:

With that in mind, one more for you ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1239403/The-great-escape-Panda-cub-Wen-Li-makes-break-freedom-nursery-pen--collared-handler.html

I have always adored Panda's too, they are so cute. I like Polar and Grizzly's, but wouldn't wanna hug one :p

Winnie the Pooh

Do you prefer Winnie The Pooh, or The House At Pooh Corner?
Do you/Did you cry at the end? When C.R says goodbye? (or is that just me? :o)
Did the Disney take over of the 'brand' nark you off?
Do you play poohsticks?
Do you like Honey? :lol:

:yeah: I like your questions :)

:awww: Thanks, I shall ask something sensible one day, you have my word ;)....but until then....

Would you like to learn the Piano? Do you play any other instrument? or sing?
What is your favourite U2 album?
Do you understand why on the record Vertigo - they sing uno, dos, tres, catorce? Instead of uno, dos, tres, cuarto :shrug:

Is Spain where you would move to if you could? Or is there somewhere else you'd love to be?
Does your affection for things Spanish extend to Latin America?

What tourneys will you go to/hope to go to in 2010?

Right thats enough - sorry.

Carlita
12-31-2009, 09:40 AM
Most people are ;) :lol:

With that in mind, one more for you ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1239403/The-great-escape-Panda-cub-Wen-Li-makes-break-freedom-nursery-pen--collared-handler.html

I have always adored Panda's too, they are so cute. I like Polar and Grizzly's, but wouldn't wanna hug one :p

:awww: totally adorable!!! I love the polar and brown bears as well. Also one of my favourites is the Red Panda, but I don't think they are considered to be bears...

Do you prefer Winnie The Pooh, or The House At Pooh Corner?
Both

Do you/Did you cry at the end? When C.R says goodbye? (or is that just me? :o)
no I didnt, but I can imagine.... :awww:

Did the Disney take over of the 'brand' nark you off?
Not really no. I love Disney, so why not?

Do you play poohsticks?
:lol: No I have never played poohsticks :lol:

Do you like Honey? :lol:
oh yes :lick: one of my favourite things

Carlita
12-31-2009, 02:27 PM
Would you like to learn the Piano? Do you play any other instrument? or sing?
that would be 3x no :lol:

What is your favourite U2 album?
The Unforgettable Fire & The Joshua Tree

Do you understand why on the record Vertigo - they sing uno, dos, tres, catorce? Instead of uno, dos, tres, cuarto :shrug:
I think the song is on their 14th album ;)

Is Spain where you would move to if you could?
I would love to live in Barcelona. My favourite city :D

Or is there somewhere else you'd love to be?
Palma de Mallorca, Dublin, London, Madrid, Buenos Aires :)

Does your affection for things Spanish extend to Latin America?
Im reading some books about Argentina, and Im liking what Im reading!

What tourneys will you go to/hope to go to in 2010?
Not sure yet..... maybe some nights in Rotterdam, maybe one in Spain, maybe Rosmalen... and who knows I might end up going to none ;)

Ilovetheblues_86
01-04-2010, 08:27 AM
How do you manage to do so many points in Bejeweled? :eek:

Thanos
01-04-2010, 08:53 AM
i noticed that you still haven't made me a supermod so i can ban posters i dislike . what criteria do you use to choose one??

by the way, how long is peter_pan banned for? (currently lot of abuse against tomic and he needs the might croatian to defend him)

«Ivan»
01-04-2010, 09:43 AM
How do you manage to do so many points in Bejeweled? :eek:

how many?

Carlita
01-04-2010, 09:49 AM
How do you manage to do so many points in Bejeweled? :eek: :haha: LUCK my friend! ;) start at the bottom and do not wait for it all to fall, continue on. If you see other combinations keep it going. Coz the faster you play the more points you get ;)

how many? hmm 270,000? something like that.

Carlita
01-04-2010, 09:50 AM
i noticed that you still haven't made me a supermod so i can ban posters i dislike . what criteria do you use to choose one??

by the way, how long is peter_pan banned for? (currently lot of abuse against tomic and he needs the might croatian to defend him) I'm not the one who can do that :p

the rest I won't answer in here.. that's what the questions forum is for :p

«Ivan»
01-04-2010, 10:00 AM
hmm 270,000? something like that.

impossible:cool:
admin something

Carlita
01-04-2010, 10:21 AM
impossible:cool:
admin something :haha: 276,050 even :p

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/game.jpg

Thanos
01-04-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm not the one who can do that :p

the rest I won't answer in here.. that's what the questions forum is for :p

meanie :(

someone else inquire about him and received no answer.

Hellooooo mods the banned thread needs updating...theseth and petar_pan...

Carlita
01-04-2010, 11:26 AM
meanie :(

bokehlicious
01-04-2010, 11:36 AM
It seems amongst admins/mods we have plenty of Rafa lovers, Djokovic apologists and Murray fangirls, but no Fed fans...

Is it a coincidence or do you just refrain from giving the Fed fans any power on here? That obviously leads to injustice and Fed fans are treated way harsher than the other fan bases... :o

:confused: :p

Carlita
01-04-2010, 11:40 AM
It seems amongst admins/mods we have plenty of Rafa lovers, Djokovic apologists and Murray fangirls, but no Fed fans...

Is it a coincidence or do you just refrain from giving the Fed fans any power on here? That obviously leads to injustice and Fed fans are treated way harsher than the other fan bases... :o

:confused: :p 1. I don't decide these things
2. Im a fed fan :p (see signature, Im also on the Federer Express :lol: )

3. this is not the thread to be asking this... :p

bokehlicious
01-04-2010, 11:49 AM
2. Im a fed fan :p (see signature, Im also on the Federer Express :lol: )

Well, at most you're a Fedal :o, that doesn't make you a loyal fan :( :p

No, thanks god you're here, you seem the only one to show some sympathy for the molested Fed fans on here, and the unfair treatment they get... :o :hug: :p

Carlita
01-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Well, at most you're a Fedal :o, that doesn't make you a loyal fan :( :p

No, thanks god you're here, you seem the only one to show some sympathy for the molested Fed fans on here, and the unfair treatment they get... :o :hug: :pI am a loyal fan :p been supporting Roger eversince he set foot in Rotterdam... blonde hair :o I've seen him "grow up" every year he was here :p So let's see.... that was 1998 I think... 12 years fed fan :nerner: ;)

bokehlicious
01-04-2010, 12:07 PM
The blonde hair was indeed in 1998, when he grabbed the Orange Bowl... :p The year I talked to him on the phone, too :hearts: :inlove: :D :p

Pfloyd
01-04-2010, 12:31 PM
1) Do you have any reasons to believe this year will be better than the last, both in personal and international issues?

2) Do you often have dreams (and I'm not talking about Nando! :p) ?

3) You've said you feel you do not "feel" Dutch, can you expand on this? What do you think creates this feeling?

4) If you were to be granted 3 wishes, but not "magical ones" (no world peace, no poverty, becoming someone else, etc) what would they be?

5) Have you ever, at any point, hated any tennis player for beating Verdasco?

6) Do you consider religion to be a good thing?

sammy01
01-04-2010, 05:31 PM
whos your pick for the oz open?

Carlita
01-05-2010, 09:29 AM
1) Do you have any reasons to believe this year will be better than the last, both in personal and international issues?
hmm so far, no I don't. I've given up on international issues but I'll still try to turn the personal bit around ;)

2) Do you often have dreams (and I'm not talking about Nando! :p) ?
yes I do.... too many :o Some are really disturbing and trouble me.... (not talking about Fer either :lol: )

3) You've said you feel you do not "feel" Dutch, can you expand on this? What do you think creates this feeling?
I haven't got a clue. I mean, yes my country has its advantages sure. We are a pretty tolerant type of people, sure. But some of things Ive seen here disgust me. I won't expand on this, coz it could be enough to get me banned from this forum :tape: Also it is more a feeling that cannot be explained. It could have to do with my state of mind, coz some days are better than others ;)

Carlita
01-05-2010, 09:30 AM
whos your pick for the oz open?

Rafa :)

Carlita
01-05-2010, 09:34 AM
5) Have you ever, at any point, hated any tennis player for beating Verdasco?
:tape: oh yes... maybe 2 times :sobbing:

6) Do you consider religion to be a good thing?
It can be. I believe that you should believe in whoever/whatever. If that helps you, why not? As long as people don't force you to do the same (it should be your own choice) or use it as a weapon, if that's possible, I don't see a problem.

the wish question I need to think about:lol:

Tulipe
01-05-2010, 10:04 AM
How many times can you watch a great tennis match (because I have a friend who watched the Fer - Rafa AO semis five times over and over, I wonder if someone can beat that)? :lol:

tedlesurfeur
01-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Carlita won't be able to answer questions for a while, just be a little patient, she'll be right back :worship:

fangirl
01-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Did you think Nando was cute even when he had really, really bad hair?

tedlesurfeur
01-05-2010, 10:21 AM
oh wait, Carlita's here :lol: How come? :speakles: mm

Carlita
01-05-2010, 10:50 AM
How many times can you watch a great tennis match (because I have a friend who watched the Fer - Rafa AO semis five times over and over, I wonder if someone can beat that)? :lol:

:haha: I can top that, I think I've seen the Wimbledon final between Ivanisevic & Agassi 7-8 times :lol: And also some of David Wheatons matches I have on video, I've watched them a lot too :lol:

Carlita
01-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Did you think Nando was cute even when he had really, really bad hair?

he's always cute to me ;) coz hair grows back :lol:

although.... NO MOHAWKS :hysteric:!!!! Or hair that looks like it's painted on, or make him look like he excaped prison :tape:

tedlesurfeur
01-05-2010, 11:08 AM
If you were to go to the 4 grand slams this year, who are the 4 MTF users you would pick to go with you for each grand slam? (can be a different 4 each time, so 16 overall)

«Ivan»
01-05-2010, 11:37 AM
^^^immature q. sorry yavor :hug:
no,carlita,this is true question-how many mtf-rs you wanted to slap,kick,kill during your powership here.how many mtf-rs(me okay)you hate(don't tell none)?

tedlesurfeur
01-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Ivan, you're such a killjoy :lol:

«Ivan»
01-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Ivan, you're such a killjoy :lol:

:aplot::ras:

Carlita
01-05-2010, 12:49 PM
^^^immature q. sorry yavor :hug:
no,carlita,this is true question-how many mtf-rs you wanted to slap,kick,kill during your powership here.how many mtf-rs(me okay)you hate(don't tell none)?

hmm 5-10? something like that. (of those I come across that is)

hate? I don't hate that easily ;) Big dislike for 2-4 I guess, but it's not a secret. Im even sure they know who they are :lol: (some have left.....so...no biggie)

Carlita
01-05-2010, 12:49 PM
If you were to go to the 4 grand slams this year, who are the 4 MTF users you would pick to go with you for each grand slam? (can be a different 4 each time, so 16 overall)Like Manu's 4th question, this one needs a bit of time ;)

bokehlicious
01-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Big dislike for 2-4 I guess, but it's not a secret. Im even sure they know who they are :lol: (some have left.....so...no biggie)

:angel: :o :p

Carlita
01-07-2010, 02:16 PM
If you were to go to the 4 grand slams this year, who are the 4 MTF users you would pick to go with you for each grand slam? (can be a different 4 each time, so 16 overall)

hmm this is too difficult coz I made a lot of friends here :awww:

Australian Open
Gaby (Eruwen)
Dani (El Boxitracio) I have decided to take him everywhere :lol: :smooch:
Raul (FiBeR)
Ted (tedlesurfeur)

Roland Garros
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Misha (Manobianca)
Leigh (Mount Goddess)
Jena (JenRios)

Wimbledon
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Peta (Peta Pan)
Santi (psichogaucho)
Raul (FiBeR)

US Open
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Ray (safin-rules-no.1)
Birte (sommarsverige)
Freya (freesbee)

And I would take more...so I probably missed some..... :awww: solly

Pfloyd
01-07-2010, 03:05 PM

Australian Open
Gaby (Eruwen)
Raul (FiBeR)
Ted (tedlesurfeur)

Roland Garros
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Misha (Manobianca)
Leigh (Mount Goddess)
Jena (JenRios)

Wimbledon
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Peta (Peta Pan)
Santi (psichogaucho)
Raul (FiBeR)

US Open
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Ray (safin-rules-no.1)
Birte (sommarsverige)
Freya (freesbee)

Oh, thank you!

:ras:

Denaon
01-07-2010, 03:12 PM

Australian Open
Gaby (Eruwen)
Raul (FiBeR)
Ted (tedlesurfeur)

Roland Garros
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Misha (Manobianca)
Leigh (Mount Goddess)
Jena (JenRios)

Wimbledon
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Peta (Peta Pan)
Santi (psichogaucho)
Raul (FiBeR)

US Open
Dani (El Boxitracio)
Ray (safin-rules-no.1)
Birte (sommarsverige)
Freya (freesbee)

:cool:
I'd be meeting lots of interesting people :rocker:

:secret: Now, if Fiber and I don't get along well...could you please replace him for someone else in Wimbledon? Thank you!! :secret:

Carlita
01-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Oh, thank you!

:ras:

:pyou'll be first on the list in case someone cancels ;)

Carlita
01-07-2010, 03:18 PM

:secret: Now, if Fiber and I don't get along well...could you please replace him for someone else in Wimbledon? Thank you!!:secret:

:rolls: NO! :ras: my RayRay stays :ras: :lol: deal with it :armed:

Denaon
01-07-2010, 03:19 PM
NO! :ras: my RayRay stays :ras: :lol: deal with it :armed:

Ok :rolleyes:
Pfloyd...you can take my place in Wimbly...just let me know (meet) Fiber first....:rolls: :secret: I'll tell you later ;)

Carlita
01-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Pfloyd...you can take my place in Wimbly...just let me know (meet) Fiber first....:rolls: :secret: I'll tell you later ;)hey! My trip, my invites :lol: your tickets are booked so you do NOT cancel anything :mad: :spit:

Pfloyd
01-07-2010, 04:22 PM
hey! My trip, my invites :lol: your tickets are booked so you do NOT cancel anything :mad: :spit:

Hey, what the heck? :bigcry:

You said if someone withdraws, I'd go in, he withdrew, so now I can go in!

Ahhh, who am I kidding, I suck at tennis, so do as you wish. :angel:

Carlita
01-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey, what the heck? :bigcry:

You said if someone withdraws, I'd go in, he withdrew, so now I can go in!

Ahhh, who am I kidding, I suck at tennis, so do as you wish. :angel::lol: Well, Dani has no choice really :angel: so anyone else okay, but not Dani :rolls:

tedlesurfeur
01-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah, the Australian Open ! :D I love this tournament :crazy: thank you Carlita :hug: This is turning into Carlita's friends thread :lol:

Carlita
01-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Yeah, the Australian Open ! :D I love this tournament :crazy: thank you Carlita :hug: This is turning into Carlita's friends thread :lol: :D glad you like my choice for you :lol:

Well, I like a friends thread :D so no problem :D

01-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Can I be a WC on the AO list? so I can look at yummy Ted...ahem I mean the tennis :p I can hide in your handbag, i'm only little ;)

tedlesurfeur
01-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Have we been introduced ?

01-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Have we been introduced ?

http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/smilies/Shaking.gif ......

tedlesurfeur
01-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Alors salut !

Carlita
01-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Can I be a WC on the AO list? so I can look at yummy Ted...ahem I mean the tennis :p I can hide in your handbag, i'm only little ;):lol: I think you have a better chance meeting yummy Ted in your own country ;)

FiBeR
01-08-2010, 02:44 PM

:secret: Now, if Fiber and I don't get along well...could you please replace him for someone else in Wimbledon? Thank you!! :secret:

:ras: why would nt u?:ras:

fu dany..and happy bday :lol:

ps: sjoukje u didnt want me for RG and USO :awww: and u did take the prick who doesnt want me :ras: im taking notes...

Carlita
01-08-2010, 02:46 PM

ps: sjoukje u didnt want me for RG and USO :awww: and u did take the prick who doesnt want me :ras: im taking notes...well actually, I shouldnt have to choose you at all :) Mr.& Mrs FiBeR go together no? ;)

and watch your language :p he said IF

FiBeR
01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
im heartbroken

you d rather run away to all the slams with your lover dannyboy :ras: and leave your MR behind in 2 slams :awww:

i m not calling u anymore :lol:

:hearts:

btw, can u tell us, what is your favourite icecream flavour?

FiBeR
01-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Pfloyd...you can take my place in Wimbly...just let me know (meet) Fiber first....:rolls: :secret: I'll tell you later ;)

:rolls: why dont you go around the streets saying you love support and like Cristina Kirchner?? i hope whatever people tell you and do to you suits u:D

Denaon
01-08-2010, 03:23 PM

ps: sjoukje u didnt want me for RG and USO :awww: and u did take the prick who doesnt want me :ras: im taking notes...

:awww:
I knew it...you're a yewah!

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:26 PM
im heartbroken

you d rather run away to all the slams with your lover dannyboy :ras: and leave your MR behind in 2 slams :awww:

i m not calling u anymore :lol:

:hearts:

btw, can u tell us, what is your favourite icecream flavour?If you read what I said earlier, you will be there anyway :p so there was no need to choose you. Don't be a drama queen!

:awww: but but.... I like to hear your voice :crying2:be nice, coz Im having one of the crappiest weeks ever :sad:

favourite icecream flavour: Amarena :lick:

Denaon
01-08-2010, 03:26 PM
:rolls: why dont you go around the streets saying you love support and like Cristina Kirchner?? i hope whatever people tell you and do to you suits u:D

Don't you dare mix my queen in this :armed:

See Sjoukje darling, you just cannot mix two argies...two egos collide!

FiBeR
01-08-2010, 03:27 PM
yewah :spit:

i cant think of a reason why we wont get along well..its you who brought this up :kiss:

feliz cumple, :p ojala se te atragante la comida y tenga q llevarte al hospital medio ahogado mira (china zorrilla :hearts:)

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Don't you dare mix my queen in this :armed:

See Sjoukje darling, you just cannot mix two argies...two egos collide!
try 3..... Santi is in the Wimbledon group

Denaon
01-08-2010, 03:28 PM
If you read what I said earlier, you will be there anyway :p so there was no need to choose you. Don't be a drama queen!

:awww: but but.... I like to hear your voice :crying2:be nice, coz Im having one of the crappiest weeks ever :sad:

favourite icecream flavour: Amarena :lick:

:eek:
LOL
One of our friends, Fabián, turns into Amarena for work...amazing the coincidences!! :eek:

FiBeR
01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
im offended.. first dani bashes me saying he wants to ditch me in wimbledon..and now xuxa calling me a drama queen

..too much! :p

:wavey:

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
im offended.. first dani bashes me saying he wants to ditch me in wimbledon..and now xuxa calling me a drama queen

..too much! :p

:wavey::hysteric: *heartbroken*

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
:eek:
LOL
One of our friends, Fabián, turns into Amarena for work...amazing the coincidences!! :eek:
he turned into a cherry? :eek:

btw, get my chico back here, you started this!!! :hysteric:

Denaon
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
yewah :spit:

i cant think of a reason why we wont get along well..its you who brought this up :kiss:

feliz cumple, :p ojala se te atragante la comida y tenga q llevarte al hospital medio ahogado mira (china zorrilla :hearts:)

:hug: gracias :D

Denaon
01-08-2010, 03:33 PM
he turned into a cherry? :eek:

btw, get my chico back here, you started this!!! :hysteric:

:lol: We're two yewahs getting along!!! :p don't you worry :D

:lol: no...haha he doesn't turn into a fruit...he becomes Amarena :cool: that's better :p

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
:lol: We're two yewahs getting along!!! :p don't you worry :D

:lol: no...haha he doesn't turn into a fruit...he becomes Amarena :cool: that's better :p *lost*

this could be my own chatthing :rolls: it would need a new name though.... :shrug:

Denaon
01-08-2010, 03:38 PM
*lost*

this could be my own chatthing :rolls: it would need a new name though.... :shrug:

:lol: maybe you should leave it as it is...your spotlight thread.
start your own thread!! :rocker:

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:40 PM
:lol: maybe you should leave it as it is...your spotlight thread.
start your own thread!! :rocker:no coz then I would have 2 and 1 is more than enough :lol:

Denaon
01-08-2010, 03:43 PM
no coz then I would have 2 and 1 is more than enough :lol:

:scratch: Ok...:p
I thought the spotlight threads were just for getting people to know you a bit more :shrug: not chatting :p

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:48 PM
:scratch: Ok...:p
I thought the spotlight threads were just for getting people to know you a bit more :shrug: not chatting :p:sobbing: I know... that's why it needs a namechange :awww:

Carlita
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
4) If you were to be granted 3 wishes, but not "magical ones" (no world peace, no poverty, becoming someone else, etc) what would they be?

1.I would like to own a dog :D
2.I'd like to live in Barcelona
3.I'd like to be able to read/write/speak Spanish & French fluently :)

and you might say, well go for it, but they are not as easy (for me) as they might look...so 3 wishes would be lovely :lol:

01-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Alors salut !

Enchanté :)

:lol: I think you have a better chance meeting yummy Ted in your own country ;)

hurumpf :ras:

tedlesurfeur
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
so wait... how come Ray and Dani are in several slams and not me ? I hadn't gotten that part apparently... :speakles: I mean, hello, crestfallen me !! Can't I meet Peta as well ?

Denaon
01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
so wait... how come Ray and Dani are in several slams and not me ? I hadn't gottent that part apparently... :speakles: I mean, hello, crestfallen me !! Can't I meet Peta as well ?

Argie thing :cool: :drive:
We're necessary :D

tedlesurfeur
01-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Argie thing :cool: :drive:
We're necessary :D

Don't be silly, I'll reply with three words : I'm French. :p

Denaon
01-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Don't be silly, I'll reply with three words : I'm French. :p

:speakles: Ehm...good one :speakles:

alfonsojose
01-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Did you check Verdasco's bulge when you met him?

Carlita
01-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Did you check Verdasco's bulge when you met him? :haha: ehm... no I did not :lol: You think I should?

Denaon
01-09-2010, 08:01 PM
title updated! :D

tedlesurfeur
01-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah, this is our chat thread now :lol: what's the yipee code ? I'm lazy to click on go advanced and look it up... ok, I can use :dance: I guess, or :crazy:
Dani did something nasty to me Carlita :crying2:

Carlita
01-09-2010, 10:05 PM
:yippee:

what did he do? :eek:

tedlesurfeur
01-09-2010, 10:05 PM
:yippee: thank you Sjoukje :lol:

--> he f****d !!!

Pfloyd
01-09-2010, 11:19 PM

1.I would like to own a dog :D
2.I'd like to live in Barcelona
3.I'd like to be able to read/write/speak Spanish & French fluently :)

and you might say, well go for it, but they are not as easy (for me) as they might look...so 3 wishes would be lovely :lol:

Sure, those are perfect answers to the question.

Thanks for the insight. :D

Denaon
01-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Yeah, this is our chat thread now :lol: what's the yipee code ? I'm lazy to click on go advanced and look it up... ok, I can use :dance: I guess, or :crazy:
Dani did something nasty to me Carlita :crying2:

Me?

what did he do? :eek:

Nothing.

:yippee: thank you Sjoukje :lol:

--> he f****d !!!

:spit: you had to share it with the whole world! :rolls:
well...if they guess the word :p

Carlita
01-10-2010, 08:47 AM
:spit: you had to share it with the whole world! :rolls:
well...if they guess the word :p
they did :sobbing:

tedlesurfeur
01-10-2010, 10:15 AM
She checked my wall, Dani, there is nothing you were hiding :lol:

Denaon
01-10-2010, 01:33 PM
they did :sobbing:

:o :lol: :p

She checked my wall, Dani, there is nothing you were hiding :lol:

:shrug: if you can't hold it...just let it go :lol:

anyway...I'm going to mum's :p in a few minutes...and the temp is 30şC as I write this...10:30 am :mad:

:wavey: talk to you later

Carlita
01-10-2010, 01:39 PM
:o :lol: :p

:shrug: if you can't hold it...just let it go :lol:

anyway...I'm going to mum's :p in a few minutes...and the temp is 30şC as I write this...10:30 am :mad:

:wavey: talk to you later:wavey: give mum a :hug: from me and send us some of your 30 :)

Okonsky
01-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I would love another Slam cos I've already been in RG.

Denaon
01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
:wavey: give mum a :hug: from me and send us some of your 30 :)

I will :D :hug:
I'd happily give you 10 degrees :smooch:

Now I'm gone...for real ;)

Misha :wavey:

Okonsky
01-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Daani:wavey:

alfonsojose
01-10-2010, 06:33 PM
:haha: ehm... no I did not :lol: You think I should?

:aplot:

Sofonda Cox
01-10-2010, 08:50 PM
1) Do you like oven chips?

2) Do you live alone?

3) Whats your favouite horror movie?

4) Whats the dirtiest thing you ever sat on?

Carlita
01-10-2010, 08:59 PM
1) Do you like oven chips?
I don't like any kind of chips :o I will eat them sometimes....but not because I really feel like eating them.

2) Do you live alone?
nope

3) Whats your favouite horror movie?
:scared: you serious? :bolt: I won't watch if I can help it :lol: but, I did like The Ring. (is that a horror movie? :rolls:

4) Whats the dirtiest thing you ever sat on?
a public toilet at the side of the road on my way to Paris :tape: DISGUSTING I plastered the thing with toilet paper first...... :o

Sofonda Cox
01-10-2010, 09:01 PM
OMG The Ring :haha: I thought that was a comedy :o:D

Carlita
01-10-2010, 09:06 PM
OMG The Ring :haha: I thought that was a comedy :o:D are you serious? :unsure: I didn't sleep for days :tape:

tedlesurfeur
01-10-2010, 09:59 PM
The ring isn't scary at all girls !!

Carlita
01-10-2010, 10:00 PM
The ring isn't scary at all girls !!well it freaked me out :lol: shows you how much I like horror movies :unsure:

Denaon
01-10-2010, 10:22 PM
I loved Paranormal Activities :scared:

Carlita
01-10-2010, 10:25 PM
I loved Paranormal Activities :scared:you did? I heard a lot of bad things about it.... :shrug:

Denaon
01-10-2010, 10:26 PM
you did? I heard a lot of bad things about it.... :shrug:

bad things? bah!
I liked it

Carlita
01-10-2010, 10:31 PM
bad things? bah!
I liked it :lol: different tastes....

Denaon
01-10-2010, 10:39 PM
:lol: different tastes....

of course :p

Ivanatis
01-11-2010, 12:52 AM
May I recommend Antichrist?:)

Denaon
01-11-2010, 03:13 PM
May I recommend Antichrist?:)

you may :cool:
Is it a german movie right? I wanted to rent it...I mean...I remember the title...and then reading some critics about it...some people said the antichrist hardly appeared in the movie :lol:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Dani, you like horror movies right? What's your favourite? :unsure: :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Dani, you like horror movies right? What's your favourite? :unsure: :lol:

Yeah....I love them...but then I have to carry diapers everywhere :sobbing:

No favourite...really...but I like many.

Carlita
01-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah....I love them...but then I have to carry diapers everywhere :sobbing::rolls: you what?

Denaon
01-11-2010, 03:33 PM
:rolls: you what?

We use that expression

Me cago encima del miedo. :shrug:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 03:38 PM
We use that expression

Me cago encima del miedo. :shrug:
but what does it mean? :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
but what does it mean? :lol:

:scratch:
it's not nice....you do #2 in your pants...that's why I need diapers :lol:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 03:44 PM
:scratch:
it's not nice....you do #2 in your pants...that's why I need diapers :lol:ah okay.... like me:rolls: and you still like them?

I've seen The Ring and Wrong Turn

Escpecially Wrong Turn is disgusting / gross! The story is really fake....but the images and sounds are just eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! I almost left after 30 min or so....

if I can help it you won't catch me watching any horror movie :bolt:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 03:47 PM
ah okay.... like me:rolls: and you still like them?

I've seen The Ring and Wrong Turn

Escpecially Wrong Turn is disgusting / gross! The story is really fake....but the images and sounds are just eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! I almost left after 30 min or so....

if I can help it you won't catch me watching any horror movie :bolt:

yeah...I love them :D
Wrong turn? Dunno that one.

Carlita
01-11-2010, 03:52 PM
yeah...I love them :D
Wrong turn? Dunno that one.it's pretty lame :lol: classic story: group of people get lost in the woods because they take a shortcut (wrong turn) and one by one they get killed :rolleyes: It's just waaaaay too graphic for me :bolt: YUCK!

and I do not believe there is a #2 and #3 as well :tape:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrong_Turn

you probably can't look at this link but maybe later ;)

Denaon
01-11-2010, 03:56 PM
it's pretty lame :lol: classic story: group of people get lost in the woods because they take a shortcut (wrong turn) and one by one they get killed :rolleyes: It's just waaaaay too graphic for me :bolt: YUCK!

and I do not believe there is a #2 and #3 as well :tape:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrong_Turn

you probably can't look at this link but maybe later ;)

Wikipedia is available :cool:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Wikipedia is available :cool::woohoo:

so what do you think? :rolls:

I still can't believe I saw this one in the cinema....and, to make things worse, I chose the movie :sobbing: :silly:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 04:11 PM
:woohoo:

so what do you think? :rolls:

I still can't believe I saw this one in the cinema....and, to make things worse, I chose the movie :sobbing: :silly:

:lol: But you knew it was a horror film, didn't you?
Well...I dunno...I might search it to watch it online :cool:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 04:13 PM
:lol: But you knew it was a horror film, didn't you?
Well...I dunno...I might search it to watch it online :cool:I can't remember :sobbing: But if I had known it was this graphic I wouldnt have gone in... Still my friend Nicole had a great night, coz she couldn't stop laughing (because of my reaction :o)

Ivanatis
01-11-2010, 04:23 PM
you may :cool:
Is it a german movie right? I wanted to rent it...I mean...I remember the title...and then reading some critics about it...some people said the antichrist hardly appeared in the movie :lol:

no no not german, the director is Danish and the only two actors are American and French/English
but it's kinda graphic, so yeah... watch it if you like this kind of stuff:p

if you're looking for a less disturbing horror movie, watch Let The Right One In, it's Swedish and none of the actors is known to non-Swedish audience, but it's kinda sweet despite having his horror moments, for me one of the best non-US movies of the last decade

Denaon
01-11-2010, 04:41 PM
I can't remember :sobbing: But if I had known it was this graphic I wouldnt have gone in... Still my friend Nicole had a great night, coz she couldn't stop laughing (because of my reaction :o)

no no not german, the director is Danish and the only two actors are American and French/English
but it's kinda graphic, so yeah... watch it if you like this kind of stuff:p

if you're looking for a less disturbing horror movie, watch Let The Right One In, it's Swedish and none of the actors is known to non-Swedish audience, but it's kinda sweet despite having his horror moments, for me one of the best non-US movies of the last decade

Oh....I've got to watch it then...Disturbing I like :D
What I don't particularly like is the bloody type of film, the more blood does not equal the more fun to me :shrug:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Back to the SpotLight thing!

What would be your profession if you were an artist?

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 06:12 PM

What would be your profession if you were an artist?

I think I would be a singer, even if I don't sing, I would focus on my low pitch dark voice :p

Oh, wait, was this question for Carlita? :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
I think I would be a singer, even if I don't sing, I would focus on my low pitch dark voice :p

Oh, wait, was this question for Carlita? :lol:

:hearts: could you sing some Barry White's? :hearts:

Yes..this was meant for Carlita.
But you'd definitely need a Spotlight thread...too many fans :hearts: longing to know you more :bounce:
I'm not starting it though :nerner:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 06:29 PM

What would be your profession if you were an artist? I wish I had the talent my dad had : drawing :) or painting. He made some brilliant pen drawings :D I still have a book somewhere with a few of them. So I'd like to paint or draw :D but I have no talent in that department :rolls:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 06:30 PM

Oh, wait, was this question for Carlita? :lol::haha:

:hearts: could you sing some Barry White's? :hearts:

Yes..this was meant for Carlita.
But you'd definitely need a Spotlight thread...too many fans :hearts: longing to know you more :bounce:
I'm not starting it though :nerner:omg....Ted... Barry White..... :tape: somehow I do not see it (or hear it :lol: )

which reminds me: Ted, me wants to hear you speak :angel:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 06:37 PM
I wish I had the talent my dad had : drawing :) or painting. He made some brilliant pen drawings :D I still have a book somewhere with a few of them. So I'd like to paint or draw :D but I have no talent in that department :rolls:

:D cool you still have some :D
but have you tried it? painting or drawing

Carlita
01-11-2010, 06:41 PM
:D cool you still have some :D
but have you tried it? painting or drawingyeah :) I have a few things that belonged to my dad :) I'll treasure them. He did cartoons and portraits.

I tried but I failed :lol: I can do number painting :D :lol:

oh Mr.D, Ted is sharing my Spotlight ;) so any Ted questions go in here :)

Denaon
01-11-2010, 06:54 PM
yeah :) I have a few things that belonged to my dad :) I'll treasure them. He did cartoons and portraits.

I tried but I failed :lol: I can do number painting :D :lol:

oh Mr.D, Ted is sharing my Spotlight ;) so any Ted questions go in here :)

How can you fail? :scratch: I mean, what did you do?

So you're sharing it? Cool...:scratch: but noone will ask Ted anything if they don't read the whole thing :shrug:
I simply suggested it :rolls:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 07:01 PM
How can you fail? :scratch: I mean, what did you do?

So you're sharing it? Cool...:scratch: but noone will ask Ted anything if they don't read the whole thing :shrug:
I simply suggested it :rolls:I tried it at school ;) and my grades were very poor :lol: I just managed to get through. :o

Well, you know, so you can ask him things if you want. He just told me he didnt want his own SL thread...so.... I guess this is it then :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
I tried it at school ;) and my grades were very poor :lol: I just managed to get through. :o

Well, you know, so you can ask him things if you want. He just told me he didnt want his own SL thread...so.... I guess this is it then :lol:
So, they basically rated your works. Or was it about drawing tecniques?

:spit: Ted you chicken! :lol:
Ok...as I said, it was a suggestion...as he answered the question. :shrug: But a shared one will work for sure :D

Denaon
01-11-2010, 07:10 PM
...we're chatting in three....

Carlita
01-11-2010, 07:16 PM
So, they basically rated your works. Or was it about drawing tecniques?

:spit: Ted you chicken! :lol:
Ok...as I said, it was a suggestion...as he answered the question. :shrug: But a shared one will work for sure :D
both :lol:

I see Nathii changed the title :lol:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 07:16 PM
...we're chatting in three....:sobbing: :rolls:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
both :lol:

I see Nathii changed the title :lol:

:lol:

I thought you did :lol:
Nathii...:aplot: where are you?

Carlita
01-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Nope, not me :lol:

So questions for Ted .....

1. when will you come to my country?
2. when will I hear your voice? :lol: :angel:
3. what did you want to be when you grew up and did you achieve this?
4. choose 3 people to be stuck in an elevator with: 3 mtf posters and 3 famous people

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Nope, not me :lol:

So questions for Ted .....

1. when will you come to my country?
2. when will I hear your voice? :lol: :angel:
3. what did you want to be when you grew up and did you achieve this?
4. choose 3 people to be stuck in an elevator with: 3 mtf posters and 3 famous people

Dani, I don't want a Sp.Thr. because I don't actually like to be in the spotlight that much :lol: despite what some trolls said about me :scared:

1) possibly for Summer :p
2) I can phone you right away on a landline, it's free for me
3) I wanted to be a hero of some kind, so, I failed :lol: I know it's pretty vague, but that's the feeling I had.
4)

The 3 MTF posters : Pfloyd because we both cover pretty much about any topic :lol: Carlita because hopefully she'll have snacks with her :lol: Yavor (rtgy) of course, I mean, he's my MTF significant other, if I had to choose one person, it would be him, and always him ahead of the others :p

3 celebrities : Let's keep it simple : Youzhny, my player No.1. Then I'd need two funny guys, so I'll go with Serena and Novak , even if Serena isn't a fav of mine :lol:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Questions for Dani :

What would you talk about if on a train with me and Carlita? :p What would happen in the train? and where would the train go? :hug:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Nathii ...I can't rep you back :lol:
:kiss:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks Nathii for the good rep :hatoff:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Ted it's fine...I did not know you did not want it :p
;) your thing.

I take no questions :cool:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Bah...I expected some begs for my answers :ras:

Carlita
01-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Bah...I expected some begs for my answers :ras:
:rolls::awww: pwetty pweeeaaaase :awww:

rtgy
01-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Yavor (rtgy) of course, I mean, he's my MTF significant other, if I had to choose one person, it would be him, and always him ahead of the others :p

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

:angel:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:21 PM
:awww: pwetty pweeeaaaase :awww:

:lol: :awww:
ehm.....No :spit:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Nathii ...I can't rep you back :lol:
:kiss:

:lol: I thought it was you again :shrug:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh my :lol: I didn't know Yavor would read my message :lol: I feel like I was caught !! ha ha ha ha :lol: I guess it's better than going and tell him "hey I posted a message about you" :lol:
Yavor, how come you're here ? :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Question for both of you and rtgy if he wants to participate :cool:

Have you ever fantasized how a child of yours would look like?
Which features you'd like them to inherit?

rtgy
01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
I guess it's better than going and tell him "hey I posted a message about you" :lol:

Yavor, how come you're here ? :lol:

well I'm everywhere :angel:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Question for both of you and rtgy if he wants to participate :cool:

Which features you'd like them to inherit?

What a silly question that is :lol: I guess our child would inherit Yavor's devotion, patience, composure, energy and joy, and would inherit my mischief and straightforwardness :lol:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:36 PM
well I'm everywhere :angel:

Somehow, I already knew that :hug:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:37 PM
What a silly question that is :lol: I guess our child would inherit Yavor's devotion, patience, composure, energy and joy, and would inherit my mischief and straightforwardness :lol:

I did not mean both of you anyway :lol:
I meant each...the three of you...Carlita included :cool:

rtgy
01-11-2010, 08:38 PM

no :o I've never actually wanted a child :shrug:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:38 PM

ooops :lol: I didn't even read your question carefully :lol: to me, it made sense right away for some reason :angel:

rtgy
01-11-2010, 08:40 PM

:lol: :rolls:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:40 PM

that's fine...but how about the way he/she would look like? Never imagined it?

Carlita
01-11-2010, 08:41 PM
:lol: :awww:
ehm.....No :spit:oh go on! This was a nice question :)

Im not answering yours....wrong subject :sad:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:41 PM
ooops :lol: I didn't even read your question carefully :lol: to me, it made sense right away for some reason :angel:

I could tell :lol:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:42 PM
oh go on! This was a nice question :)

I know !!!! He's so uptight today :rolleyes: I don't even understand why he wouldn't answer :sad:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:43 PM
oh go on! This was a nice question :)

:o ok ;)

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:45 PM

We have Sammy and Les, that's overwhelmingly sufficient :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Uptight :hysteric:
ME!? :shout:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Now I can answer :p

rtgy
01-11-2010, 08:47 PM

well that will be a tricky threesome I'm afraid:p

only God knows what kind of child might be born from that combination:lol:

rtgy
01-11-2010, 08:53 PM
that's fine...but how about the way he/she would look like? Never imagined it?

no sorry :o

We have Sammy and Les, that's overwhelmingly sufficient :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:54 PM

:lol: who knows? :p

OK...me sjoukje and ted on a train to Russia (cause I want to visit the country :lol: ) we would talk about our lives, probably drinking something that helps us (me really) speak in english :lol: and then the train would hit a car...noone hurt ;) but we'd lose 5 hours stuck in the middle of nowhere and tired of ourselves :lol:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:55 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Carlita's red-flames-like hair, Yavor's easternity, and my eyes ! we got a winner here ! :haha:

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:56 PM

OK...me sjoukje and ted on a train to Russia (cause I want to visit the country :lol: ) we would talk about our lives, probably drinking something that helps us (me really) in english :lol: and then the train would hit a car...noone hurt ;) but we'd lose 5 hours stuck in the middle of nowhere and tired of ourselves :lol:

Hitting a moose you mean. Yavor and I have stories to tell.. :haha:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_03/mooseDM2003_468x440.jpg

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Uptight :hysteric:
ME!? :shout:

Yes, you were uptight :cool: but it's better this way, because I know you won't... !!!!! :lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 08:59 PM

I can't see the image here :awww:
Will see it later ;)

rtgy
01-11-2010, 09:01 PM

:lol: yeah...one can only imagine....:p

OK...me sjoukje and ted on a train to Russia (cause I want to visit the country :lol: ) we would talk about our lives, probably drinking something that helps us (me really) in english :lol:

in that part of the world - vodka;):p cheers:yeah:

and then the train would hit a car...noone hurt ;) but we'd lose 5 hours stuck in the middle of nowhere and tired of ourselves :lol:

now that's cheap porn I'm afraid:lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
no sorry :o

fair enough ;)

Yes, you were uptight :cool: but it's better this way, because I know you won't... !!!!! :lol:

:awww: I might have sounded like that :shrug:

rtgy
01-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Carlita's red-flames-like hair, Yavor's easternity, and my eyes ! we got a winner here !

oh dear............:rolls:

stories....? you mean novels:lol:

Denaon
01-11-2010, 09:08 PM
:lol: yeah...one can only imagine....:p

in that part of the world - vodka;):p cheers:yeah:

now that's cheap porn I'm afraid:lol:

vodka :yeah: but I'd skip it...I don't tolerate it

cheap porn? :lol: I don't get it :p

tedlesurfeur
01-11-2010, 09:10 PM
oh dear

Didn't you mean oh deer :lol:

http://www.wildaboutbritain.co.uk/gallery/files/8/2/9/6/RedDeerRut180a.jpg

Look at this Carlita-like tawny hair, Yavor's energy, and... yes, these are my eyes !!! There we go !! our child !! :haha:

rtgy
01-11-2010, 09:14 PM
vodka :yeah: but I'd skip it...I don't tolerate it

great! me too:yeah:

cheap porn? :lol: I don't get it :p

only joking:hug:

rtgy
01-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Didn't you mean oh deer :lol:

Look at this Carlita-like tawny hair, Yavor's energy, and... yes, these are my eyes !!! There we go !! our child !! :haha:

that's horror movie.......(Carlita's favourite:lol:)

tedlesurfeur
01-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Carlita, I'll ask you the same question.

Carlita
01-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Carlita, I'll ask you the same question.which question is that?

tedlesurfeur
01-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Carlita
What would you talk about if on a train with me and Dani? :p What would happen in the train? and where would the train go? :hug:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Carlita
What would you talk about if on a train with me and Dani? :p What would happen in the train? and where would the train go? :hug:hmm we would be on the isle of Java, Indonesia, from Jakarta to Bandung :D In the train we get served all of the delicious food and drinks Indonesia has to offer :lick: and we'd talk about..... well, anything really! I like to go with the flow, so whatever comes to mind at that time. Could be where we are, who we are, what our dreams are. We'd have a great time :D That Im almost 100% certain of :D

I once made this journey and it was fantastic :worship:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 03:18 PM
hmm we would be on the isle of Java, Indonesia, from Jakarta to Bandung :D In the train we get served all of the delicious food and drinks Indonesia has to offer :lick: and we'd talk about..... well, anything really! I like to go with the flow, so whatever comes to mind at that time. Could be where we are, who we are, what our dreams are. We'd have a great time :D That Im almost 100% certain of :D

I once made this journey and it was fantastic :worship:

:hearts: take me there!! :awww:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 03:35 PM
:hearts: take me there!! :awww::D I'd love to :bounce:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Since Ted said he'd become a singer.
I wonder...for anyone to answer:

If you were a singer, who would you like to sing with...as a duet? :singer:
Oh...and what song?

Carlita
01-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Oh...and what song?

hmm I'd like to sing with Dinand :hearts: My Heart's Desire (by his band Kane) Both of us singing, and Dinand also playing the guitar, so an acoustic version :D

Denaon
01-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Oh...and what song?

hmm I'd like to sing with Dinand :hearts: My Heart's Desire (by his band Kane)

I did not see that coming :eek:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 04:08 PM
I did not see that coming :eek:

serious? :lol:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 04:09 PM
serious? :lol:

of course not :smooch:
I know you love the guy and his music :D

Carlita
01-12-2010, 04:11 PM
of course not :smooch:
I know you love the guy and his music :D
:angel: :inlove:

tedlesurfeur
01-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Since Ted said he'd become a singer.
I wonder...for anyone to answer:

Oh...and what song?

Mmm, I would like to sing with Linkin Park, numb, even though I can't possibly sing the chorus (too high pitched for me) :lol:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Mmm, I would like to sing with Linkin Park, numb, even though I can't possibly sing the chorus (too high pitched for me) :lol:

I think I know that song...yours Sjoukje...I surely don't :lol:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 06:30 PM
I think I know that song...yours Sjoukje...I surely don't :lol::hysteric: Well, look in your mailbox and have a listen :)

ooh btw, I saw you listened to Alicia's new album :D I got a cd/dvd....the only one they got here :lol: with 2 bonus songs :)

Denaon
01-12-2010, 06:36 PM
:hysteric: Well, look in your mailbox and have a listen :)

ooh btw, I saw you listened to Alicia's new album :D I got a cd/dvd....the only one they got here :lol: with 2 bonus songs :)

:spit: my mail :lol:

:eek: you got it? :lol:
I previewed it (prelistened?) :lol:
I looooove the track I posted: Try sleeping with a broken heart :hearts:
Alicia is one of the few women I'd happily do :drool:
Or become...:scratch:
I don't know whether I'd love to be with her...or be her :spit:

Maybe I want to be Alicia Keys :awww:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 06:40 PM
:spit: my mail :lol:

:eek: you got it? :lol:
I previewed it (prelistened?) :lol:
I looooove the track I posted: Try sleeping with a broken heart :hearts:
Alicia is one of the few women I'd happily do :drool:
Or become...:scratch:
I don't know whether I'd love to be with her...or be her :spit:

Maybe I want to be Alicia Keys :awww:what's so funny about your mail? :p

do you want the songs on mp3? :)

:haha: I see she at least confuses you :spit: :rolls:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 06:45 PM
what's so funny about your mail? :p

do you want the songs on mp3? :)

:haha: I see she at least confuses you :spit: :rolls:

:lol: nothing :lol: I found it funny I just need to check my mail and listen ;)

:rolls: Well she's the one I'd pick to sing with....I'm glad I'm not an obsessed guy...or I'd stalk her

Carlita
01-12-2010, 06:49 PM
:lol: nothing :lol: I found it funny I just need to check my mail and listen ;)

:rolls: Well she's the one I'd pick to sing with....I'm glad I'm not an obsessed guy...or I'd stalk herIt will be Dinand singing, not me so it should be okay :lol:

so Alicia in the mail too then? :rolls:

I can think of worse stalkers :p

Denaon
01-12-2010, 06:52 PM
It will be Dinand singing, not me so it should be okay :lol:

so Alicia in the mail too then? :rolls:

I can think of worse stalkers :p

:lol: No...Alicia I already have :D
Thanks anyway :lol:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 06:55 PM
:lol: No...Alicia I already have :D
Thanks anyway :lol:bonus tracks?:lol:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 06:57 PM
bonus tracks?:lol:

ok...just in case :lol:
:rocker:

did you listen to it?
I loved distance and time too :D
actually four or five of them I instantly loved...:p

Carlita
01-12-2010, 07:00 PM
ok...just in case :lol:
:rocker:

did you listen to it?
I loved distance and time too :D
actually four or five of them I instantly loved...:pyeah I love it!

Quickly looking at your playlist, I don't see: Through It All + Pray For Forgiveness

so I'll send them :) and My Heart's Desire. Just that one or I'll mail you every Kane song I love....:o :rolls:
This one is just a guitar and Dinand singing.... :hearts:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey Ted, is it Linking Park and so the type of music you listen to?

Carlita
01-12-2010, 07:11 PM
:singer:
She knows her words are cold
And her heart's on fire
Trapped by these walls of steel
In a world on fire
Crushed by a word so true
Torn by her eyes so cruel
And my hearts' desire
Run from the darkest moon
And take me higher
Just let it go, let it flow
Let it speak till you know
That I'm on fire
And turn when you cannot see
The truth here inside of me
And I who oh oh I see you when you're here whohoho
I who oh oh I see you when you're here
Who oh oh
So tear down these walls of pain
And take it higher
So let it come, let it come
Just let it speak from the heart
Coz I'm on fire
Run when you cannot stay
Just run when you cannot stay
Coz I, who oh oh I see you when you're here
Who oh oh I who oh oh I see you when you're here who oh oh
So let it come down, just let it come down
Oh I and oh I who oh oh
I see you when you're here
Who oh oh I
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

this clip is from their acoustic cd..... some songs sound soooo different when you unplug the band :lol:
Dnr5DkADBUI

Denaon
01-12-2010, 07:12 PM
:singer:
She knows her words are cold
And her heart's on fire
Trapped by these walls of steel
In a world on fire
Crushed by a word so true
Torn by her eyes so cruel
And my hearts' desire
Run from the darkest moon
And take me higher
Just let it go, let it flow
Let it speak till you know
That I'm on fire
And turn when you cannot see
The truth here inside of me
And I who oh oh I see you when you're here whohoho
I who oh oh I see you when you're here
Who oh oh
So tear down these walls of pain
And take it higher
So let it come, let it come
Just let it speak from the heart
Coz I'm on fire
Run when you cannot stay
Just run when you cannot stay
Coz I, who oh oh I see you when you're here
Who oh oh I who oh oh I see you when you're here who oh oh
So let it come down, just let it come down
Oh I and oh I who oh oh
I see you when you're here
Who oh oh I
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

this clip is from their acoustic cd..... some songs sound soooo different when you unplug the band :lol:
Dnr5DkADBUI

is it the song you'd sing with Dinand?

Carlita
01-12-2010, 07:22 PM
is it the song you'd sing with Dinand?yes :) and I would like to sing it at Scheveningen Beach ... please :lol:

or Love Me Still by Chaka Khan could also be an option :D but Dinand would like that song to be played on his funeral so... :unsure:

I do love that song too :)

Here is my hand for you to hold
Here's the part of me they have not sold
I've wandered far, I've had my fill
I need you now, do you love me still

Only you have seen the hidden part of me
Call me foolhardy if you will
But I loved you when, do you love me still

So many smiles and lies surround me
Empty expectations, faceless fears
Sometimes this life is a bitter pill
I love you now, do you love me still

You have been mine since time untold
Our love is immortal, don't you know
Others will come, and they will go
But I loved you young, I love you old

Only you have seen, the other side of me
Call me naive, I think you will
But I loved you then, do you love me still

Here are the eyes that only see you
Here is the mouth that only calls your name
Here is the soul that can not kill

aQbzT9TV_6M

Denaon
01-12-2010, 07:32 PM
yes :) and I would like to sing it at Scheveningen Beach ... please :lol:

or Love Me Still by Chaka Khan could also be an option :D but Dinand would like that song to be played on his funeral so... :unsure:

I do love that song too :)

Here is my hand for you to hold
Here's the part of me they have not sold
I've wandered far, I've had my fill
I need you now, do you love me still

Only you have seen the hidden part of me
Call me foolhardy if you will
But I loved you when, do you love me still

So many smiles and lies surround me
Empty expectations, faceless fears
Sometimes this life is a bitter pill

You have been mine since time untold
Our love is immortal, don't you know
Others will come, and they will go
But I loved you young, I love you old

Only you have seen, the other side of me
Call me naive, I think you will
But I loved you then, do you love me still

Here are the eyes that only see you
Here is the mouth that only calls your name
Here is the soul that can not kill

aQbzT9TV_6M

:cool: Chaka Khan...now that's a surprise :lol: for real :p

tedlesurfeur
01-12-2010, 07:33 PM
This chat is getting pink. Let's bring the real stuff on. Dani, what's your darkest secret?

Denaon
01-12-2010, 07:37 PM
This chat is getting pink. Let's bring the real stuff on. Dani, what's your darkest secret?

Pink?
Pink is my new obsession
Pink is not even a question

:awww: you answer my question first :awww:

My darkest secret? :unsure: I'm not telling...otherwise I'd go to jail :devil:

:bolt:

J/K of course :p

Denaon
01-12-2010, 07:48 PM
:aplot: If you share your darkest secret Ted, I will share mine :aplot:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 07:49 PM
:cool: Chaka Khan...now that's a surprise :lol: for real :pI think she's great! :lol: And this is my fav :)

oh, you've got mail :rolls:

Carlita
01-12-2010, 07:50 PM
This chat is getting pink. Let's bring the real stuff on. Dani, what's your darkest secret?Pink rules so :ras: Originally this is my thread so deal with it :p

Pink?
Pink is my new obsession
Pink is not even a question

:awww: you answer my question first :awww:

My darkest secret? :unsure: I'm not telling...otherwise I'd go to jail :devil:

:bolt:

J/K of course :pI re-wrote that song and named it : Fer :rolls:

oh do tell! :D

Denaon
01-12-2010, 07:53 PM
I think she's great! :lol: And this is my fav :)

oh, you've got mail :rolls:

Pink rules so :ras: Originally this is my thread so deal with it :p

I re-wrote that song and named it : Fer :rolls:

oh do tell! :D

:lol: :rocker: incoming mail!! :D

Fer :spit:

What am I...some sort of joker to entertain the audience? :lol:
Gentlemen have no memory...I certainly have a deficient one :hatoff:

tedlesurfeur
01-12-2010, 07:55 PM
:aplot: If you share your darkest secret Ted, I will share mine :aplot:

I'm telling it on msn in exactly 5 minutes. That will be it :

rules : people I'm saying it to can't repeat it.

Denaon
01-12-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm telling it on msn in exactly 5 minutes. That will be it.

:ras: Sjoukje can tell me :nerner:

tedlesurfeur
01-12-2010, 07:58 PM
:ras: Sjoukje can tell me :nerner:

Read the rule.

Denaon
01-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Read the rule.

:shrug:
I find no rules :lol:

I can't use msn here anyway :nerner:

Denaon
01-12-2010, 08:07 PM
:lol: I found the rule...but you don't know what Sjoukje shares with me, do you?