In the spotlight - Jelena_78 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight - Jelena_78

Nathaliia
12-27-2009, 03:16 PM
1. What kind of guys make you tick?

2. Thing you'd like to do knowing you have only a week of life left

3. Your life motto

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?

8. Your method for handling stress

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?

AND THE WORLD PEACE!

Thanos
12-27-2009, 03:43 PM
will you marry me?

that all for now

Nadie
12-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Jelena :hug: :hug:

1) Your favourite places in Serbia :inlove:

2) What is your favourite Balkan band or musician? :)

3) What is your New Year resolution?

Jadranka
12-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Did you like to live in Former Yugoslavia? :)

Tulipe
12-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Who's that ski jumper in your avatar?

Jelena_78
12-28-2009, 01:34 AM
1. What kind of guys make you tick?

Eyes and smile is what I notice first. I like taller and well built guys, but it's not that important. An average looking guy might win if he makes me laugh. If he's a good dancer, that's a huge +

2. Thing you'd like to do knowing you have only a week of life left

I would try to reach Machu Picchu (not sure if I could make it in such a short time). Then I won't mind dying :D
If it wouldn't be possible, I'd just use those couple of days traveling to some of the places I haven't been to yet. Rome, Florence, Lisbon, Moscow...for example.

3. Your life motto

Always look on the bright side of life...

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?

When a car (almost) hit my brother on our way back home from school, some 18 years ago. Fortunately, he had a schoolbag on his back and was just pushed a bit, not injured. I remember seeing it like a slowmotion, screaming his name across the street. We never told that story to our parents

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?

Yes, often. The Notebook for example. Brave Heart. Many more...

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...

My nose

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?

I've never got drunk :o

8. Your method for handling stress

Unhealthy metod, food :tape: Especially chocolate

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever

Most of my childhood memories make me smile. Good times...

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?

It's been fun :D
Great job Nathii!
And I'm really happy with the quarterfinals. Thanks once again to all who voted and made such nice comments!

AND THE WORLD PEACE!
:sad:

will you marry me?

that all for now

May I know a bit more about you before I answer? :p
I guess you're Greek, that's already a plus

Jelena :hug:

1) Your favourite places in Serbia :inlove:

2) What is your favourite Balkan band or musician?

3) What is your New Year resolution?

Nadia :hug:

1) There are many... Brus (my dad's bithplace), Kopaonik, Zlatibor, Novi Sad, Subotica, Sremski Karlovci, Viminacium, Felix Romuliana...

2) Bands:
Serbia-Riblja Corba, Bajaga i Instruktori, Neverne Bebe...
Croatia-Parni Valjak
BiH-Bijelo Dugme, Merlin
Musicians:
Serbia-Sasa Vasic, Aleksandra Radovic
Croatia-Oliver Dragojevic, Gibonni, Tony Cetinski, Nina Badric...
Montenegro-Sergej Cetkovic, Vlado Georgiev

3) Haven't thought of that yet :spit:

Did you like to live in Former Yugoslavia? :)

Jadranka :hug:

:bigcry:
I'm Yugo nostalgic
I loved it! :D
sports, music, everything...I always cry when I watch some videos from 80's, good times!

YUGOSLAVIA :inlove:

Who's that ski jumper in your avatar?

Maki :wavey:

Janne Ahonen :rocker2:

:awww: I forgot to say thanks to my Man of Trust Manon :D

Hvala!!! What would I do without you? :hug:

Voo de Mar
12-28-2009, 01:35 AM
1) Do you like Croatian tennis players?
2) When did you begin watching tennis?

Jelena_78
12-28-2009, 02:16 AM
1) Do you like Croatian tennis players?
2) When did you begin watching tennis?

Hey :wavey:

1) I like them and often cheer for them. Ljubo is a great guy, I first spotted Mario when he won Belgrade Challenger at the age of 17. 2006 was fantastic, I remember the clay season when I was amazed with his game...won couple of strong matches being 0-1 in sets and a break down in 2nd in most of them. What happened later is really sad :sad:
Cilic is very good!
Roko is a nice guy. I met him at Gemax Challenger'08., and Serbia Open'09 and took a pic with him :)
I don't like Karlovic's game, but seems he's a nice guy too.

And I remember Yugoslav DC team with Ivanisevic, Prpic and Oresar :hearts: + our Zivojinovic.

2) I can't say exactly when...probaly when I was around 10, in late 80's, watching Lendl, Edberg, Becker, and girls in early 90's, Seles, Graf, Sanchez, Novotna...

At that time only Grand Slams were broadcasted on TV here, it was really sth special.

savesthedizzle
12-28-2009, 02:20 AM
First of all :wavey: Jelena :hug:

1) PM me your address, I think I have an old one for you and I still have time to send you a Christmas card :hug:

2) Good luck in our :boxing: battle :p Stop acting defeated, Manon is acting defeated on my Facebook too :p There is a lot of time left and you have strong support and our match is close :hug:

3) I should probably actually ask you a question :D

4) Why don't you ever post in the Pants forum? You are a keeper of one of the legs ;)

5) Do you still talk to the other Jelena at all? If so, tell her I say hi :awww:

Voo de Mar
12-28-2009, 02:23 AM
1) I know it's weird question: did you see Ancic's match in Belgrade 2002 against Zovko? If yes, do you remember anything? :lol:
2) Did you see the biggest success in Zivojinovic's career, his SF at Wimbledon against Lendl? You were 8 then so I suppose you didn't see it "live" but maybe later on TV?

Jelena_78
12-28-2009, 03:29 AM
First of all :wavey: Jelena :hug:

1) PM me your address, I think I have an old one for you and I still have time to send you a Christmas card :hug:

2) Good luck in our :boxing: battle :p Stop acting defeated, Manon is acting defeated on my Facebook too. There is a lot of time left and you have strong support and our match is close

3) I should probably actually ask you a question :D

4) Why don't you ever post in the Pants forum? You are a keeper of one of the legs ;)

5) Do you still talk to the other Jelena at all? If so, tell her I say hi

Hi Jess :wavey:

1) ok :D

2) Thanks :hug: Good luck to you, too.
And I'm not, really. I think it's fun :D
I said if :shrug: :lol:

3) :rolls: Ajde!

4) :awww: I really should. I hope Vik doesn't think his Supervisor of the Left Leg forgot him. I will, thanks for reminding me :D

5) I guess Kuki is very busy. We last met in Sept, after DC. Mila has been here for 2 weeks. The three of us always meet when she comes to Serbia, but we couldn't reach Jelena til yesterday. Hopefully we'll see eachother on Friday :dance: I'll tell her!

:kiss:

1) I know it's weird question: did you see Ancic's match in Belgrade 2002 against Zovko? If yes, do you remember anything?
2) Did you see the biggest success in Zivojinovic's career, his SF at Wimbledon against Lendl? You were 8 then so I suppose you didn't see it "live" but maybe later on TV?

1) I didn't see that match, why? It must be sth interesting knowing Zovko :spit:

2) I saw it during Wimbledon this year :D It was on tv on Sunday when there were no matches.

savesthedizzle
12-28-2009, 03:33 AM
4) :awww: I really should. I hope Vik doesn't think his Supervisor of the Left Leg forgot him. I will, thanks for reminding me :D

5) I guess Kuki is very busy. We last met in Sept, after DC. Mila has been here for 2 weeks. The three of us always meet when she comes to Serbia, but we couldn't reach Jelena til yesterday. Hopefully we'll see eachother on Friday :dance: I'll tell her!

:kiss:

The Right Leg is not there either though, so at least he has not been walking around unbalanced :sad: :hug:

Oh right, I forgot Mila was there! Tell Mila I say hi too :lol: