What goodies did you get for Christmas? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What goodies did you get for Christmas?

sammy01
12-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Well the title says it all really lol

So i got;

ipod shuffle (blue cus im like a boy init lol)
michael mcintyre dvd
calvin klein MAN gift set
scooby doo board game (you are never too old to love scooby doo) :worship:
diary
mock the week book
loads of chocolate and smellies
a mister tickle t-shirt

i got a mate from tennis a t-shirt that i thought was really cool, he posted a pic of him on facebook in it and now im annoyed i didn't buy it for myself, i thought giving was suppose to feel good lol.

'if you want inside inside her boy you've gotta make her raspberry swirl :worship:'

savesthedizzle
12-25-2009, 10:25 PM
I got a new little digital camera because my other one (while awesome) was huge, so this one is good for taking out, etc :)

JCrew gift card :D
Betsey Johnson perfume :D
Some ipod speakers

and some other little stuff :D

sammy01
12-25-2009, 10:26 PM
lol i only saw bleach at 1st and was like 'hmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure id still be friends with whoever got me bleach' lol

happy christmas :hug:

Clydey
12-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Sky+ HD, new laptop, new jacket, boxer shorts. :D

sammy01
12-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Sky+ HD, new laptop, new jacket, boxer shorts. :D

post a pic of you in the boxers ;):p

WarriorA
12-25-2009, 10:35 PM
lol i only saw bleach at 1st and was like 'hmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure id still be friends with whoever got me bleach' lol

happy christmas :hug:

C'mon, doesn't a little chemical oxidation enhance everyone's spirit? :p Actually, it's reasonable to think such about the movie too. I haven't finished watching it yet, but based upon the first movie, I'm sure it's not the greatest. :lol:

Happy Christmas to you too :hug:

Cloudygirl
12-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Yup everyone wants to see the boxers ;)

Clydey
12-25-2009, 10:48 PM
post a pic of you in the boxers ;):p

:lol: You're relentless.

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/to/tommy-hilfiger-core-blocking-boxer-shorts-by-tommy-hilfiger.jpg

kai.
12-25-2009, 10:49 PM
From my self.. an Ipod touch

then a pink pajamas..
and some $$

sammy01
12-25-2009, 10:51 PM
:lol: You're relentless.

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/to/tommy-hilfiger-core-blocking-boxer-shorts-by-tommy-hilfiger.jpg

thats not you modeling them though, theres not a ginger pube in sight :sad:

Cloudygirl
12-25-2009, 10:54 PM

:haha:

Har-Tru
12-25-2009, 10:55 PM
More socks.

Clydey
12-25-2009, 10:57 PM

Exactly how long do you think I keep my pubes that they're going to be sticking out of those boxer shorts?

sammy01
12-25-2009, 10:57 PM
More socks.

at least you'll have something to wipe up with after relieving yourself :angel:

Cloudygirl
12-25-2009, 10:58 PM
More socks.

I was actually quite disappointed that I didnt get any socks.

sammy01
12-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Exactly how long do you think I keep my pubes that they're going to be sticking out of those boxer shorts?

well you're scottish, i just assumed you went oh natural, plus they would keep you warm under your kilt in the cold scottish winters.

Certinfy
12-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Still haven't opened all of my presents, but my girlfriend gave me 2k :eek:

Har-Tru
12-25-2009, 11:03 PM
at least you'll have something to wipe up with after relieving yourself :angel:

haha you are a little devil aren't you :lol:

I was actually quite disappointed that I didnt get any socks.

I was quite happy this time cause I do need winter socks and besides 90% of my socks have been lost with my suitcase thanks to Iberia Airlines.

Dini
12-25-2009, 11:04 PM
68/75 in Biology practice test.

sammy01
12-25-2009, 11:06 PM

:eek: that would be enough for me to go straight

congrtas, looking good for the actual one ;)

Clydey
12-25-2009, 11:18 PM
well you're scottish, i just assumed you went oh natural, plus they would keep you warm under your kilt in the cold scottish winters.

:lol:

Cloudygirl
12-25-2009, 11:20 PM

are you doing revision over christmas :hug:

NoFroz
12-25-2009, 11:45 PM
A shirt (didnt like it much :o) a T-shirt and some boxers, still waiting for my brother's gift. Not a good year in this regard :lol:

El Legenda
12-26-2009, 12:24 AM

if i got money from a g/f as a present, i would break up with her on the spot.:D

smitty8
12-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Since the weather has me stuck here (stupid snow and ice), I haven't gotten any pressies from my family. However, I am enjoying the gifts I bought myself: True Blood season 1 DVD set, True Blood books (all of them), The Beatles box set, "Up" DVD, small and large George Foreman grills :rocker:, breadmaker, steam mop, computer desk (which I am putting together now, what a pain in the ass), desktop computer, router, 2 battery backups, external hard drive, a nice leather office chair, and a new recliner. I was so good to myself! ;)

sammy01
12-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Since the weather has me stuck here (stupid snow and ice), I haven't gotten any pressies from my family. However, I am enjoying the gifts I bought myself: True Blood season 1 DVD set, True Blood books (all of them), The Beatles box set, "Up" DVD, small and large George Foreman grills :rocker:, breadmaker, steam mop, computer desk (which I am putting together now, what a pain in the ass), desktop computer, router, 2 battery backups, external hard drive, a nice leather office chair, and a new recliner. I was so good to myself! ;)

lol it is nice to spoil yourself now and again ;)

Angle Queen
12-26-2009, 12:42 AM
Camo gear: shirt, pants, hat AND sunglasses (mostly to just wear than hunt in...hubs is the hunter-man)

Plus some Frosty PJs, frying pans and two awesome cookbooks. And tons of hugs and kisses from my two cutie kids!!!!!

sammy01
12-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Camo gear: shirt, pants, hat AND sunglasses (mostly to just wear than hunt in...hubs is the hunter-man)

Plus some Frosty PJs, frying pans and two awesome cookbooks. And tons of hugs and kisses from my two cutie kids!!!!!

when we had snow i thought how amazing it would be to have a child to play in the snow with, then i remembered im gay and 20, still was a nice thought. my mate has a 4 year old girl and i dote on her, i can settle for uncle sam i guess :)

theMEESH
12-26-2009, 01:24 AM
being uncle/aunt is almost better... you can love them... but when they piss you off... you just give them back :rolls:

Ivanatis
12-26-2009, 01:25 AM

nice
for me, in biology, 68/75 was usually the points missing:cool:

sammy01
12-26-2009, 01:28 AM
being uncle/aunt is almost better... you can love them... but when they piss you off... you just give them back :rolls:

yeah i guess, it was just odd it was the 1st time in my life i've wanted a kid, but it felt bitter sweet as i know my chance of ever having a child is very slim. :sad:

theMEESH
12-26-2009, 01:44 AM
yeah i guess, it was just odd it was the 1st time in my life i've wanted a kid, but it felt bitter sweet as i know my chance of ever having a child is very slim. :sad:

:hug: You could always go with a surrogate :hug:

sammy01
12-26-2009, 01:46 AM
:hug: You could always go with a surrogate :hug:

thanks, i needed a hug even if only a cyber one :hug:

savesthedizzle
12-26-2009, 01:47 AM

Oh man, have you read the True Blood books yet? I love them, especially the fourth one :)

theMEESH
12-26-2009, 01:49 AM
my hugs are extra special... even the cyber ones

they're filled with hope and love and ice cream (non dairy froyo if you're lactose intolerant)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

sammy01
12-26-2009, 01:52 AM
my hugs are extra special... even the cyber ones

they're filled with hope and love and ice cream (non dairy froyo if you're lactose intolerant)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

im comforting myself with chocolate gateau, it is as good as ice cream ;)

Guy Haines
12-26-2009, 01:59 AM
Sammy you have a lot of time to be a dad.

Your banter with Clydey is so good, it's unfair the two of you have to face off early.

My other 1/2 and I did Uncle duty a lot today. It was fun. His older sister just had twins. And there are two rowdy boys to fight off.

sammy01
12-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Sammy you have a lot of time to be a dad.

Your banter with Clydey is so good, it's unfair the two of you have to face off early.

My other 1/2 and I did Uncle duty a lot today. It was fun. His older sister just had twins. And there are two rowdy boys to fight off.

yeah i know, just having a weak moment proving i am human. it is hard enough in this day and age to find a gay guy to settle down with, let alone one who wants a child.

im actually both upset and happy about facing clydey, i obviously don't wanna beat him he is such a great sport on here and i feel we bounce off each other well. the only upside is he would go through if he beat me.

me friends daughter tells me she loves me sometimes, makes me feel so special.

hope you had a great xmas, do you have facebook, or msn, would be nice to chat to you away from MTF sometime, pm me if you want me to add you. ;)

smitty8
12-26-2009, 02:31 AM
lol it is nice to spoil yourself now and again ;)

Yeah, especially when you get great deals and no one else buys you what you need! I just tell everyone to give me money or gift cards and I'll find it myself cheeper than they can find it. I'm a serious bargain hunter!

Oh man, have you read the True Blood books yet? I love them, especially the fourth one :)

No, but my coworker was telling me about them, so I went ahead and got them when I saw them discounted. :devil:

I'm quite happy that I just got the computer desk assembled and it fit perfectly in the spot I wanted it in. I'll get the computer out of the box in the morning. This one I'm on now is about to implode.

savesthedizzle
12-26-2009, 02:34 AM
No, but my coworker was telling me about them, so I went ahead and got them when I saw them discounted. :devil:

Oh man :worship: If you're reading them and ever feel the need to like chat about the plot, I am here :lol: The fourth is my favorite by far :) I can't wait until the new one comes out this spring :D

sammy01
12-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Complete Estee Lauder make up set
Mimco watch
2 x scarves
Pink leather bound diary
Body lotions etc
Red coral necklace
Bag
Jewellery - bangles, earrings, necklaces etc
Vodka (with crushed green apple skittles)
Red pleather looking frame
Elizabeth Arden make up set
Jewellery gift card
Jane Lamerton top
Little black purse
2 x amazing, politically inclined books

Admittedly, the books were the most satisfying.. I'm a simpleton, at heart.

you did well, you must have been a very good girl!