Pim Pim Group... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Pim Pim Group...

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Ok well i decided to start a new thread about us...the pim pim group

we can post ideas on here, decide a name, decide how we get pim pim to recognise us etc

:D :wavey: (read my last post in the thread 'pim pim' to understand what i mean ;)

Kristen
09-03-2004, 12:34 PM
I really like your idea about a logo! It'd be cool if we could find out what the logo for the swedish candy was :lol: And could even make a letterhead out of it, for when we hand letters to pimpim ;)

The fanatics tend to have a plain t-shirt with the letter 'F' on it. Sure I don't like those people (hehe) but it's probably the easiest way to go. If anyone else was keen on designing some clothing, I think that'd be fairly simple. I'll be giving it a shot this January :)

I've been known to make signs for my guys, to show them support, as well as sew a Swedish patch onto my jeans ;) haha... hmm maybe I should buy a Swedish, german, finnish and austrian patch!?

Do you guys have Swedish bucket hats? You know, the ones sold by 'globalcaps' at grand slams?

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 12:45 PM
so what will u be putting on your shirt? our pim pim logo/name too?

swedish flag on ya keans...thats a cool idea :yeah:

we gotta have something similar, all the fans so pim pim can regonise us all over the world and think theres another of my fans ;)

Kristen
09-03-2004, 01:13 PM
so what will u be putting on your shirt? our pim pim logo/name too?

swedish flag on ya keans...thats a cool idea :yeah:

we gotta have something similar, all the fans so pim pim can regonise us all over the world and think theres another of my fans ;)

Yeah, I'd prob put it right in the middle of the shirt...and then have my top 4 on the back ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 01:16 PM
i had another idea... i'm full of them today :lol:

we could get a white shirt and paint on swedish lag on with permanent paint (so if it rains it doesnt run) then write on PIM PIM in big black letters!!

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-03-2004, 04:14 PM
i made a t-shirt for indy for enqvist and it said i heart enqvist on the front, and on the back it said Sweden. oh yeah, the shirt was blue and the letters were yellow! when i go home, i'll take a pic and show you guys!! it was good... and when enqvist was resting, he was sitting right across from me, so i'm sure he could see it!!

gogo_guga
09-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Why would we have boats on the shirts??

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 07:01 PM

no we won tit just jst a funny pic! (well i think thats why anyway)

Jexy
09-04-2004, 01:34 AM
how about we design a computer logo.. :), as it is to appear on the t-shirts, and then post a file on here. Then members of the group can print that and take the design to a t-shirt print making place... those are everywhere... and that way we are all uniform... all over the world!! :)

Kristen
09-04-2004, 05:48 AM
The photo I posted is of the Swedish candy 'pimpim'. That's all it's referring to ;)
Siobhan... you mean like, the one going across right? Not 'pim' going in either direction. For some reason MS Paint wouldnt let me make the letters black, :confused:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 10:20 AM
OMG!!! the second one is sooooooo coool!!! Opinions please people!!! :wavey:

Sharon
09-04-2004, 03:20 PM
the second one is cute :)

i like jexys idea, the one where theres a comp. logo thing that we can all just get a t-shirt and print it on so we can all wear the same thing... he's gotta recognize that sometime :p :)

gogo_guga
09-04-2004, 03:42 PM
I vote 2nd as well!!!!
Oh, and I liked the idea someone mentioned earlier about naming our Pim Pim "fan club."
You know like Paradorn has his Srichafans, the Americans have the Net Heads. I think that if we could find an appropriate name for ourselves, that'd be awesome!!
I also think that Pim Pim would be very happy to have a stable fanbase. Whenever my brother and I yelled "come on Johansson" (we didn't know how to pronounce Joachim at the time) during his match against Saulnier, his coach looked at us and smiled :)
Anyways, here are some ideas:
*Pimpettes (I don't like the word pimp in it though)
*Pimsters (which someone mentioned earlier, I thought it was cute)
*Pim Pim's cheering Pom Poms
I think I'll stop now cuz I kind of suck at this. We need someone with a better marketing sense!

Jexy
09-04-2004, 05:16 PM
I vote 2nd as well!!!!
Oh, and I liked the idea someone mentioned earlier about naming our Pim Pim "fan club."
You know like Paradorn has his Srichafans, the Americans have the Net Heads. I think that if we could find an appropriate name for ourselves, that'd be awesome!!
I also think that Pim Pim would be very happy to have a stable fanbase. Whenever my brother and I yelled "come on Johansson" (we didn't know how to pronounce Joachim at the time) during his match against Saulnier, his coach looked at us and smiled :)
I think I'll stop now cuz I kind of suck at this. We need someone with a better marketing sense!

YA lets nominate some names and vote :).... I vote pimsters... I like pimpettes too.. but it implies only the female gender and I want the boys to be included too and not feel funny being a pimpette :) hehehe

we could have pimpettes and pimsters for boys and girls BUT that also divides the group.. so ya... something that equally unites both genders under one name would be great..... but gogo_guga... I think you're definately on the right thinking track :D .

Jexy
09-04-2004, 05:18 PM
LOL... I vote second as well :P

Jexy
09-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Okay.. I thought about it... so.. lets all nominate something...and then lets make a poll on the front page where everyone can vote on their fave name for the group! (please vote once!) I think that would be the most organized and democratic way of deciding what to call ourselves.

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 05:33 PM
I vote 2nd as well!!!!

hehe cool ideas!!!

i vote PIMSTERS (it may have been me that mentioned it in a previous post ;)) and also i think that we could use the 2nd logo. print it out and get it put on...and have something about us 'pimsters!?' in the corner... ?!?

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Okay.. I thought about it... so.. lets all nominate something...and then lets make a poll on the front page where everyone can vote on their fave name for the group! (please vote once!) I think that would be the most organized and democratic way of deciding what to call ourselves.
ah that would be!!

Jexy
09-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Ok bjorkfish! so we're keeping the second logo... I'm thinking lets put that on the front, and "GROUP NAME" , ex. PIMSTERS.... on the back :)

btw... I'm gonna start a new threat " GROUP NAME NOMINATIONS" where we can all post nominations.. then after all nominations are in, we'll do the poll.

THIS IS GREAT! WE're getting so organized :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Ok bjorkfish! so we're keeping the second logo... I'm thinking lets put that on the front, and "GROUP NAME" , ex. PIMSTERS.... on the back :)

btw... I'm gonna start a new threat " GROUP NAME NOMINATIONS" where we can all post nominations.. then after all nominations are in, we'll do the poll.

THIS IS GREAT! WE're getting so organized :)

YEAH!!! our group name could be placed on the back near the top so if we wanna put other big FAVS on we can down the bottom so they dont feel left out ;)

Sharon
09-04-2004, 09:29 PM
YEAH!!! our group name could be placed on the back near the top so if we wanna put other big FAVS on we can down the bottom so they dont feel left out ;)

thats a good idea... puttin our other BIG faves somewhere on the shirt too :)
btw.. i like that name pimsters too. i found it very cute :D

Kristen
09-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Might be a stupid question but, would it mean that each of us is a pimster? So then, would the back say "Pimster" or "Pimsters"? That's probably my favourite of the names mentioned... I can't think of anything right now (I just woke up...and yes, its midday! But I worked at a wedding last night- the old people were so cute :))

Aleksa's Laydee
09-05-2004, 11:53 AM
Might be a stupid question but, would it mean that each of us is a pimster? So then, would the back say "Pimster" or "Pimsters"? That's probably my favourite of the names mentioned... I can't think of anything right now (I just woke up...and yes, its midday! But I worked at a wedding last night- the old people were so cute :))

Nah we would be the pimsters....so pimsters on the back (im guessing :p )

Sharon
09-05-2004, 01:23 PM
i think it would say pimsters since we're one group? (yes, im guessing too :p )

Jexy
09-05-2004, 05:19 PM
ya pimsters... says that we're a community, a group.. that there is more then one of us :)...

Kristen
09-14-2004, 02:00 PM
I was just noticing how sort of...trashy some of the other fanatical people on mtf can seem. Well, not really trashy, but groupies. Almost an embarrassment to themselves. I don't know if I'm a 22 yr old prude or something, but I've noticed that we seem to be rather calm about the whole thing? I mean, there is a photo thread, but there's no "Joachims butt/ bulge/ legs" threads *touch wood*. We are such decent people!

Anyway, it makes me happy, that we're sane fans who aren't obsessed with a player, and realise that losing is ok, as long as you give it your best shot under the circumstances. I'd assume you guys agree with that?

Maybe I feel like this because PimPim isn't in the small group of people I adore, Jonas, Jarkko, Alexander and Jurgen. But, even when Jonas loses, I dont mind really if he's given it a go.

Was there a subliminal message there!? :aplot: lol just thought I'd give my two cents ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-14-2004, 04:57 PM
I was just noticing how sort of...trashy some of the other fanatical people on mtf can seem. Well, not really trashy, but groupies. Almost an embarrassment to themselves. I don't know if I'm a 22 yr old prude or something, but I've noticed that we seem to be rather calm about the whole thing? I mean, there is a photo thread, but there's no "Joachims butt/ bulge/ legs" threads *touch wood*. We are such decent people!

Anyway, it makes me happy, that we're sane fans who aren't obsessed with a player, and realise that losing is ok, as long as you give it your best shot under the circumstances. I'd assume you guys agree with that?

Maybe I feel like this because PimPim isn't in the small group of people I adore, Jonas, Jarkko, Alexander and Jurgen. But, even when Jonas loses, I dont mind really if he's given it a go.

Was there a subliminal message there!? :aplot: lol just thought I'd give my two cents ;)

Well said! This is a respectable place to chat about his game and his looks ;) but like u said not how big his butt is etc etc unlike a forum i know off :tape: oh and GM ;)

please dont let pim pim have any fans that take over this forum and so exactly what we dont want to happen :o ;)

Kristen
09-14-2004, 05:20 PM
exactly ;)
We actually show him some :eek: respect :eek:

Kom igen pimpim! *Unless he plays one of my top four* LOL!

Jexy
09-15-2004, 01:58 AM
lol... you guys are right.. we are quite respectful.. and I guess if anyone assy does join, we can always excommunicate them :)....

Sharon
09-15-2004, 02:36 AM
:lol: excommunicate

yeah, but that was really well said bjorkman_girl :) and i hope those "trashy" threads never get to this forum... and u no, if losing isnt ok with us, how are we supposed to even support up and coming players like pimpim was this year. we knew he was gonna have his ups and downs but we kept supporting and look where he is now :D
plus, we talk about his looks in a good manner ;) :p

Aleksa's Laydee
09-15-2004, 02:43 PM
by the way pimsters (or was that a lil premature ;) )

stage 2 of the group is Shirts!!! think/make some ideas for a logo on Microsoft paint and once the votes have been counted and we have a name i will make a thread for shirt designs :D :bounce: