In The Spotlight - Ilovetheblues_86 +OLE!+ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In The Spotlight - Ilovetheblues_86 +OLE!+

Harmless
12-18-2009, 08:53 PM
A thread for Saulo, a great gye and passionate tennis fan, fully deserved. :worship:
Even if he is a future lawyer. :devil:

Questions:

1. What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?
2. What's your favourite Wonder of the World? (from ancient history)
3. What's your favourite book in Portuguese?
4. Why do you like Soderling so much?
5. If, say, Louk Sorensen, became No.1 in the world in 5 years and had trillions of fans and fangirls and became the most popular player on earth, would you still cheer for him?
6. If there was a TMS tournament in Brazil, where would you like to see it, on which surface and in what kind of surroundings? What do you think would separate that event from other tournaments and make it special?
7. Who is your favourite Brazilian player?

GustavoM_Fan
12-18-2009, 09:28 PM
1. Do you plan to come to Argentina?
2. Nalbandian or Del Potro?
3. How many people like kostas exists in the world in your opinion?
4. Lula or Cardoso?
5. u scare about football?
6. aproximately how much gams per month this year?
7. Would you present any of your hot cousins to any MTF gye/girl?
8. do you think Super Tennis is better than modern tennis games?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 03:56 AM
A thread for Saulo, a great gye and passionate tennis fan, fully deserved. :worship:
Even if he is a future lawyer. :devil:

Questions:

1. What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?
2. What's your favourite Wonder of the World? (from ancient history)
3. What's your favourite book in Portuguese?
4. Why do you like Soderling so much?
5. If, say, Louk Sorensen, became No.1 in the world in 5 years and had trillions of fans and fangirls and became the most popular player on earth, would you still cheer for him?
6. If there was a TMS tournament in Brazil, where would you like to see it, on which surface and in what kind of surroundings? What do you think would separate that event from other tournaments and make it special?
7. Who is your favourite Brazilian player?

Great thread Thank you.:worship:

1) I don´t travel too often right now and never went to get to know Europe as an adult, but I would say Porto Seguro- Bahia- good beaches and beautiful people and Starnberg See- near Munich, calm place.

I think those places are beautiful because they make me feel good there, yet I must find some place I reckon is beautiful stricly sensu, like some castle or palace.

2)The Mausoleoum of Halicarnassus always got my attention, made by a persian king who married his sister and admired greek culture. I like tombs.

3) Lira dos Vinte Anos - Alvares de Azevedo (studied in my uni)
themes: life, youth and death
He felt he would die young and indeed he died at 21.
Vey emotive gye, sensitive also.

MINHA DESGRAÇA

Minha desgraça não é ser poeta,
Nem na terra de amor não ter um eco...
E, meu anjo de Deus, o meu planeta
Tratar-me como trata-se um boneco...

Não é andar de cotovelos rotos,
Ter duro como pedra o travesseiro...
Eu sei... O mundo é um lodaçal perdido
cujo sol (quem mo dera) é o dinheiro...

Minha desgraça, ó cândida donzela,
O que faz que meu peito assim blasfema,
É ter por escrever todo um poema
E não ter um vintém para uma vela.

4)Very intelligent gye, his sincerety make him look rude. Also I think his game is powerful and suitable to all-surfaces, and he has a double backhand just like me without much spin.

5)No, sometimes I get mad that some unknown players I like like Kudryavtsev, Karol Beck or Dasnieres de Veigy are not having the sucess I want. I like Tomic, and I will be happy if he gets the numer one spot.

6) I think it should be in a big city like Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro to try to gather more fans into the sport. . But somehow I don´t see why Brazil should have a TMS and Argentina not. They have more tennis culture than us.

Brazil could have a clay TMS for better performance of our local players or in hard court to try to help make this court more popular among brazilians (tough job).

We are a very good crowd and very friendly and we have a really good weather here.

Just take away from Costa, no public there.

7) Ricardo Hocevar. Other guys I like are Bellucci because he´s a relaxed guy, Joao Souza (good guy) and Julio Silva (ex-ball catcher, great competitor). In futures I am cheering to two local guys from my city: Bruno Semenzato and Augusto Laranja.

No lawyer, prosecutor in the future axax.

~*BGT*~
12-19-2009, 04:01 AM
1. Who is the one player or what match first got you interested in tennis?

2. Have you ever been in love?

3. If you can one thing about you (looks, personality...), what would you change?

4. What is your biggest regret in your life so far?

5. What did you want to be growing up, and are you on the path to that job right now?

6. Do you want to get married one day? Do you want a big wedding? A destination wedding?

7. Do you want to have kids? If so, how many?

8. What's your favorite foreign country?

9. If you could go somewhere for a week, and money didn't matter, where would you go?

10. Do you do any volunteer work?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 04:27 AM
1. Do you plan to come to Argentina?
2. Nalbandian or Del Potro?
3. How many people like kostas exists in the world in your opinion?
4. Lula or Cardoso?
5. u scare about football?
6. aproximately how much gams per month this year?
7. Would you present any of your hot cousins to any MTF gye/girl?
8. do you think Super Tennis is better than modern tennis games?

1.Yes. I wll try to watch a tennis tournament , get to know La Plata and beat you and Pablin Then we will try to get some putitas to gam. ole.

2.Del Potro is a great player and has good height and good mentality. I think Nalbandian has more talent but not a great mind. So Del potro is better now with uglier tennis.

3.Like Kostas no one. He is legend, he likes hot girl and local greek tennis and Kostas Language is very useful.
Kostas needs a big gam in 2010. Nikki?

4.Lula is good for social problems and the fact that he became more of a moderated leftie was good for the economics because in fact he didnt changed much what Cardoso made in the past. Cardoso was a guy that was really worried with making the economics get better, but not ideal for social problems, so the money was going to the richer people. I THINK BOTH ARE 50-50!

5. I suck a bit in football, must train to play better, I prefer big grass footie where I can play in the defense.

6. I don´t gam, I´m a good gye axaxaxa.

7. Yes, but I don´t think any of them yet is ready for the complexity of my italian-brazilian family axaxa.

8. The good think about super tennis is that its easy to miss shots (simulation> arcade) .
The only think I don´t like about super tennis is that if the player is a bit far away from the ball he wont hit it, but in real tennis the guy would stretch the arm and make a shot.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 05:11 AM
1. Who is the one player or what match first got you interested in tennis?

2. Have you ever been in love?

3. If you can one thing about you (looks, personality...), what would you change?

4. What is your biggest regret in your life so far?

5. What did you want to be growing up, and are you on the path to that job right now?

6. Do you want to get married one day? Do you want a big wedding? A destination wedding?

7. Do you want to have kids? If so, how many?

8. What's your favorite foreign country?

9. If you could go somewhere for a week, and money didn't matter, where would you go?

10. Do you do any volunteer work?

1. RG 1997 F: Kuerten def. Bruguera :cool:

2.I really liked two girls in the past but no one of them I would have a possible future with, so I was only bothering her lifes;

3. I would try to make me a bit less shy, maybe a bit less exigent with people too.
A better tan would be great too.

4. Maybe to not have a loyal group of friends around me; my few friends are scattered around Brazil and now I am back to my home town with very few friends here around.

5. Never knew. I have no great special talent, but I think I am a prepared person to work in the juridical in a few yers, because someone must do this kind of boring job :rolleyes:
and be ok financially.

6. The last thing I want is a big wedding. I would do a very simple wedding only for my family. If I don´t find a girl I´m :cool: to be the lonely guy in the town.

7. A daughter and a son, probably, but this is not my first priority in life.

8. Germany (my parents were german-language teachers).
Italy too, since I can get nationality.
I also like Hungary, Canada, New Zealand, Greece and England.

9. Greece to watch Davis Cup and meet MTF Friends ole.

10.Not yet, but I give money for charity.

Nikki♥
12-19-2009, 08:11 AM
3.Like Kostas no one. He is legend, he likes hot girl and local greek tennis and Kostas Language is very useful.
Kostas needs a big gam in 2010, we should ask Nikki for the job OLE OLE.

I saw that. :(

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 08:23 AM
I saw that. :(

Its still there. :p
I´m just saying that would be a great reward for him. :shrug:

Nikki♥
12-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Its still there. :p
I´m just saying that would be a great reward for him. :shrug:

I can see that. :p

Anyway, 2 questions for you.

1. What are your favorite Brazilian musicians?
2. Would you learn Greek just to have a proper chat with Kostas and to get to know the legend better?

Betty
12-19-2009, 08:53 AM
can u tell to yr dad i need gift again for the Xmas tree;):p

ExcaliburII
12-19-2009, 09:16 AM
1) Why are you awake now? Its 6 am, right?

2) Why do you like so much to be off the standards?

3) What do you think about our felip?

4) Why are you so sure you will beat me in tennis?

5) Who wins the world cup?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 09:18 AM
I can see that. :p

Anyway, 2 questions for you.

1. What are your favorite Brazilian musicians?
2. Would you learn Greek just to have a proper chat with Kostas and to get to know the legend better?

1. I´m not very fond of popular brazilian music like Brazilian Country (sertanejo), Samba or axe, but I reckon they have an important function to make brazilian parties happier.
I like Elis Regina, I think she was a very good interpreter of MPB songs.
New Bossa nova like Marisa Monte and Vanessa da Mata are good singers too.
Some 80´s brazilian music are cool like Richie and Cazuza.
Brazilian rock is well served with Mutantes, Secos and Molhados (Ney Matogrosso), Raul Seixas, Titãs.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/02VJ-Y1IXzI&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/02VJ-Y1IXzI&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2.I prefer Kastorian language.
Only a greek girl could make me learn greek :p

can u tell to yr dad i need gift again for the Xmas tree;):p

Oh for sure, he spend 3 hours everyday playing facebook games like Farmville, Happy Aquarium, Cafe World.
I think he has some mtfers in his friend list.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 09:36 AM
1) Why are you awake now? Its 6 am, right?

2) Why do you like so much to be off the standards?

3) What do you think about our felip?

4) Why are you so sure you will beat me in tennis?

5) Who wins the world cup?

1) Its 8 am now, I have insomnia, I´m on vacations, and I was playing super nintendo with Gustavom_fan

2)I´m off the standards? But I´m not even a headbanger, a punk or a MTF moderator...but I reckon to like tennis in Brazil is to be a bit off the standards, which are nothing more than a fiction created by humans to make easier to label the simple and the complex people.
I´m glad to be off the standards, because at Earth they are very low leveled.

3)Curious and friendly gye, he shies a lot about himself but the doesnt shies when it comes to other people and the world which is quite good.

4)I will train a lot next year at clay to improve my regularity and serve.
At hard you wont be able to defend my flat shots ole ole.

5) France, Italy or Brazil.

ExcaliburII
12-19-2009, 09:46 AM
who is better on super tennis?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 09:48 AM
who is better on super tennis?

Felip gams me always.

But as a doubles Rafa (Felip) /Roger (yo) we beat Haas/Djokovic 6/3 6/2 :cool:

ExcaliburII
12-19-2009, 11:29 AM
those players are in super tennis? :eek: I used to gam felipinto in hard. I was pathetic in the other surfaces though. You need to much patience.

The king was nandin.

Harmless
12-19-2009, 05:29 PM
2)The Mausoleoum of Halicarnassus always got my attention, made by a persian king who married his sister and admired greek culture. I like tombs.

Me too. :speakles:

3) Lira dos Vinte Anos - Alvares de Azevedo (studied in my uni)
themes: life, youth and death
He felt he would die young and indeed he died at 21.
Vey emotive gye, sensitive also.

MINHA DESGRAÇA

Minha desgraça não é ser poeta,
Nem na terra de amor não ter um eco...
E, meu anjo de Deus, o meu planeta
Tratar-me como trata-se um boneco...

Não é andar de cotovelos rotos,
Ter duro como pedra o travesseiro...
Eu sei... O mundo é um lodaçal perdido
cujo sol (quem mo dera) é o dinheiro...

Minha desgraça, ó cândida donzela,
O que faz que meu peito assim blasfema,
É ter por escrever todo um poema
E não ter um vintém para uma vela.Beautiful. :awww:

More questions:

1. If you could have one talent that was given to you by birth, what would it be?
2. Favourite pizza? (for the Italian heritage, it has to be asked... :p)
3. Favourite time of the year?
4. Favourite shot to
a) watch
b) do yourself
5. Would you rather live on a huge country estate, complete with animals, beautiful nature, peace and calm, or in a big city apartment building, but with all the possible technological luxuries you could imagine?
6. If you had to slap one public person, who would it be? :p
7. Do you like Egyptian or South American pyramids better?
8. What's your favourite tea?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-19-2009, 11:29 PM
those players are in super tennis? :eek: I used to gam felipinto in hard. I was pathetic in the other surfaces though. You need to much patience.

The king was nandin.

They are in the hacked version of Super Tennnis in the super tennis thread.
Felipinto doesn´t let me play on hard.

Me too. :speakles:

Beautiful. :awww:

More questions:

1. If you could have one talent that was given to you by birth, what would it be?
2. Favourite pizza? (for the Italian heritage, it has to be asked... :p)
3. Favourite time of the year?
4. Favourite shot to
a) watch
b) do yourself
5. Would you rather live on a huge country estate, complete with animals, beautiful nature, peace and calm, or in a big city apartment building, but with all the possible technological luxuries you could imagine?

1)I would like to have talent for music, specially for piano playing.
2)Any pizza, I don´t have a favorite, give me napolitan, margherita, muzzarella, portuguese, 4 formaggio, etc, I just dont like the sweet ones.
3)I like the summer Dezember (end of year) because I manage to play more sports, get more into nature and its also Christmas and my birtday.
4)a)Forehand volley after a good approach
b)The forehand croos court (escaping from backhand) to the opponents backhand.
5)It depends with whom I live, the only thing I want is a tennis court near, but after I make 35 years old I will prefer to live in a big house to have the space I deserve after working a bit hehe.
i ANSWER THOSE LATER

Harmless
12-19-2009, 11:41 PM
1. Wanna play Doha doubles together? I have doubles Finals to defend. :speakles: :sobbing:

GustavoM_Fan
12-19-2009, 11:48 PM
They are in the hacked version of Super Tennnis in the super tennis thread.
Felipe doesn´t let me play on hard. :rolleyes:

Hard is a ridiculous unbalanced surface in that game (it isnt a surprise it is the surface where pablin was more succesful) :lol:, an average player can beat u serving cause is very hard to break if you know how to serve.
we can try hard if u want :shrug:

1. Wanna play Doha doubles together? I have doubles Finals to defend. :speakles: :sobbing:

what was ur old name? :scratch:

ExcaliburII
12-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Harmless.

felip i can still beat you. I think i beat you in every surface now

GustavoM_Fan
12-20-2009, 12:29 AM
:haha: play now? :shrug:
you will lose and you will tell you dont have training. classic

ExcaliburII
12-20-2009, 12:47 AM
I cant now, I must go in some minutes, I hope I can get some girls instead of stennis.

I might comeback in january.

You know my combo serve+baseline was almost unbeatable.

GustavoM_Fan
12-20-2009, 12:53 AM
ok ok

i go to to bs as now. near ur uni :lol:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-20-2009, 02:38 AM

6. I don´t think I would slap anyone. Maybe some kind of idiot politician that steal money here in Brazil (and consequently from the poor). But to name someone, I don´t know, I am usually very far away from news that involve people doing bad things because I am already fatigated. Some scandals in sports like Woods or Briatore I let to other people judge them. I usually tend to try to find a defense to some people, like in the Polanski case going against public opinions, so I try to not bother too much with that.

7- I think both are awesome and aesthetically the south american are more advanced but the egyptians are very old, so I would stillg o with the theorically more standard answer, the egyptians.

Heres a pyramid poem for you:

É
u m
S o l
n o v o
a s e r
c r i a d o
n o c é u .
E s p e l h o s
s ã o a l u z
, e a v o z ,
i d e a l ! R u m o
d a v i d a , é o
F o g o C a r d e a l .
O s e u I m p é r i o
é u m a b r a n g e n t e
v é u ! A d i m e n s ã o
q u e n o s c a p t i v a r á
i l h é u s ? É a S o m b r a
, m u n d o e m b r u t e c i d o
e i r r e a l . M a s s e c o m
a s o m b r a e l e s e t o r n a
l e a l , t e r á o H o m e m s e u
E c l i p s e - m a u s o l é u . E n t ã o
i r ã o e r g u e r u m a p i r â m i d e
, p a r a a l c a n ç a r R e i - A s t r o
t ã o d i s t a n t e , e m g r ã v i g o r
, n u s , s e m v e s t i r a c l â m i d e
. E , m a j e s t o s a , v a i s e i m p o r
a o t e m p o , c o m o p r o m e s s a d e u m
s o n h o a n g u s t i a n t e : v i v e r a P a z
s e m q u a l q u e r c o n t r a t e m p o ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

(works as a sonet too)

8- Not much tea drinking here because of the hot, but I like fruits tea, with apple being the principal ingredient.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-20-2009, 02:43 AM

Off course. ;)

Hard is a ridiculous unbalanced surface in that game (it isnt a surprise it is the surface where pablin was more succesful) :lol:, an average player can beat u serving cause is very hard to break if you know how to serve.
we can try hard if u want :shrug:

I must train real tennis, I sucked today. :mad:

Henry Chinaski
12-20-2009, 03:32 AM
I might make an effort to read this thread some day but I never knew Saulo was a Louk Sorensen fan.

He just rose another few notches in my estimation. Saulo, not Louk.

Harmless
12-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Off course. ;)

Yay. :D

Questions:

1. When did you first start writing poetry, and who, or what, inspired you to start?
2. Which do you think is the most puzzling concept humanity has ever encountered?
3. Which word, or subject, do you find that you use in your writing over and over again?
4. Do you, or did you ever, gamble?
5. Being an only son, would you feel guilty for marrying a person that your parents would absolutely dislike?
6. If the people with good taste vote you Mister MTF, what will be your first gift to your loyal subjects? :p

P.S. Your poem is so beautiful. :sobbing:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Yay. :D

Questions:

1. When did you first start writing poetry, and who, or what, inspired you to start?
2. Which do you think is the most puzzling concept humanity has ever encountered?
3. Which word, or subject, do you find that you use in your writing over and over again?
4. Do you, or did you ever, gamble?
5. Being an only son, would you feel guilty for marrying a person that your parents would absolutely dislike?
6. If the people with good taste vote you Mister MTF, what will be your first gift to your loyal subjects? :p

P.S. Your poem is so beautiful. :sobbing:

1) Was just some inspiration from high school, the classes about the different schools of literature were interesting in that time.
But I only started really in 2007 after my girl left me ( kicked me in the butt ). :rolleyes: So I became a depressed gye. :sad:
The I found a website and I read about sonets and I started creating poems with some rules like rhyme structure, constant number of syllabes and tonic syllabes.
It was more like a challenge to create something rhytmic and parnasianistic. Now I try to make something more modern.
I am not writing much right now.

2)Hard question. I think the biggest question humanity still have is about creation and where we go after we die.
The concept of divine creation or natural evolution.
The concept of reward about going to heaven or hell.
The concept of Plato of an ideal world and the world of ideas.
The concept of a God.
The use of abstration to create our own concepts and mostly
the concept of universe.

Also the question about if the universals (general or abstract qualities, characteristics, properties, kinds or relations, such as being male/female, solid/liquid/gas or a certain colour) exist independently of the individuals of whom they can be predicated or if they are merely convenient ways of talking about are interesting. :cool:

3) I already did three sonets with the DOUBT being the main theme.

4) I got 5free euros at late november and I started gambling and now I have 13 euros :cool:.
Best bet was Del potro over Federer in WTF.

5)Thats a good question I reckon this would be a bit hard to happen since they would respect my opinion and since I am bit of exigent person, so I will try to find at least someone they tolerate and could have a neutral approach.
Because you marry with the other family too, right? :mad:

6)I will let them decide, but I am think in giving free poems to boys and girls in love give to their loved ones.
And they can choose in Portuguese, Spanish, English and maybe even French or German!!

Merry x-mas! :hug:

Dini
12-24-2009, 01:27 AM
I'm curious about a few things, hope you don't mind answering.

1) What does axa mean? :scratch:
2) Why do you prefer Dexter's Laboratory to Spongebob? :awww:
3) Who is the best Brazillian footballer currently and how far do you expect your nation to go in 2010?
4) How do you celebrate Christmas?

5) Do you...
- wear glasses/contact lenses?
- have anything that you'd like to change about yourself?
- miss anyone on MTF? Who?
- watch F1? :p

PS. I think you'll go far in Mr. MTF. :] You're very :hearts: both inside and out. :p

Ilovetheblues_86
12-24-2009, 07:15 AM
I'm curious about a few things, hope you don't mind answering.

1) What does axa mean? :scratch:
2) Why do you prefer Dexter's Laboratory to Spongebob? :awww:
3) Who is the best Brazillian footballer currently and how far do you expect your nation to go in 2010?
4) How do you celebrate Christmas?

5) Do you...
- wear glasses/contact lenses?
- have anything that you'd like to change about yourself?
- miss anyone on MTF? Who?
- watch F1? :p

PS. I think you'll go far in Mr. MTF. :] You're very :hearts: both inside and out. :p

Thank you for your kind words Nadine. :hug:
I must try to get to the title, and then a good result will come out.
I´ll try yo give some good answers.

1)Axa is the abreviated form of the greek laugh that is basically "axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa" :cool:
The Kostas thread (you probably know that- the Vasilis Mazarakis one):Kostas Kastoria is a funny guy from Greece fan of greek tennis and is a legend in the forum. He created the "kastorian language" which is a mix between greek and english and some peculiar expressions. For example, the :whorship emoticon is named :whoresheep: When you want to say you have fear of soemthing you say "I shy". Oxi= no Nai= yes. Also we take away the "b" of some words like Gambler= Gampler and the s is substituted by z, like "I go to the show of Oazis" More info you should ask Nathaliia or Genci or Pablin because they know Kostas longer.

2)This one is a good question. I know Spongebob is a very funny cartoon which I watched a lot between 2004-2005 and was good fan. But Dexter´s lab was my favourite "Cartoon cartoons" from Cartoon Network that appeared in 1997 when I was 10 years old. The gye that created Dexters lab was a mix of a geek and cool guy (Gendy Tartakowsky) and some of his ideas from the show I reckon I imagine would be my ideas for a cartoon (some jokes like RPG ones, space fights and the presence of his funny sister dee-dee). So it was like a cool cartoon I really liked to watch and which I miss a lot. Spongebob is still on air and has more potential to keep going because mostly I think of the sea, that is a rich environment for the characters, and because they have become world stars (very good cartoon).
I wouldn´t say Dexters lab is better, but I feel more adoration for it. :p

3. Kaka would be an obvious choice, but there are three players I really like and I back them: Julio Cesar (gk), Lucio (df) and Luis Fabiano (s). I think they would give Brasil a good chance to go very far because they are very commited and also strong players. Lucio is always very solid when he plays for the national squad and Luis Fabiano is a very dangerous striker (not Ronaldo but a good one).
Everyone expects the title and I believe we will reach at least the quarterfinals, but to make the task easier we must defeat Portugal in the group stage.

4)My family gets reunited (around 17 people) here in the city where my gradparents live. They had 4 children including my mother which is on her late 50´s
We basically eat the food hehehe then we exchange some presents in a game called "secret friend" which is basically when you draw a name in the paper and has to give the person you got one gift. This way everyone in the family gives one gift and gets other git.
In the next day we eat the food that got left xaxaxa.
No snow because my city is very hot (around 30 celsius now).
Also the religious side: my mother usually prays a bit and then she speaks a bit about the meaning of christmas for the humanity. We are christians and we follow a bit the kardecism which is a christian philosphy that believes in reincarnation.
Last but not least my favourite x-mas food is apricot (i really love the taste and the colour of it).

5- shorties:

-I don´t wear glasses, I have a decent vision (0,75 in miopia only.)

-Its tricky to think abouy things to change about myself because I think everyone must have some weak points. Like I said before maybe I could adopt a bit more in a main role in my family because yet I´m in the support role :p. Also maybe I could make me a bit more confident.

-I´m fairly new to the MTF but I think about posters that should come here more often: Naranoc, Jadranka, Renaud, because they used to post in Nathaliias thread and now post very little.

-Yes, I think every brazilian like cars because its our main kind of transport since the 60´s when multinational car factories gave a big boost in economy.
I can´t say I´m addicted to cars since I know nothing about mechanics almost and I still don´t have one, but I like F-1 because of the competition side of it, but sometimes I miss races, so I would say I´m a 6.5/10 fan.
Last year I supported Barrichello and I hope he does great next year.
Used to like a lot Jean Alesi. Canada 95 is a great memory.

Lets go to the title together. You are a very good and kind person too. :smooch:

Dini
12-24-2009, 08:11 AM
Thank you for your kind words Nadine. :hug:
I must try to get to the title, and then a good result will come out.
I´ll try yo give some good answers.

You're welcome. :hug: Good luck. :rocker2:

1)Axa is the abreviated form of the greek laugh that is basically "axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa" :cool:
The Kostas thread (you probably know that- the Vasilis Mazarakis one):Kostas Kastoria is a funny guy from Greece fan of greek tennis and is a legend in the forum. He created the "kastorian language" which is a mix between greek and english and some peculiar expressions. For example, the :whorship emoticon is named :whoresheep: When you want to say you have fear of soemthing you say "I shy". Oxi= no Nai= yes. Also we take away the "b" of some words like Gambler= Gampler and the s is substituted by z, like "I go to the show of Oazis" More info you should ask Nathaliia or Genci or Pablin because they know Kostas longer.

:rolls: :lol: I was wondering where that expression came from. It's in Linkmage's sig.

2)This one is a good question. I know Spongebob is a very funny cartoon which I watched a lot between 2004-2005 and was good fan. But Dexter´s lab was my favourite "Cartoon cartoons" from Cartoon Network that appeared in 1997 when I was 10 years old. The gye that created Dexters lab was a mix of a geek and cool guy (Gendy Tartakowsky) and some of his ideas from the show I reckon I imagine would be my ideas for a cartoon (some jokes like RPG ones, space fights and the presence of his funny sister dee-dee). So it was like a cool cartoon I really liked to watch and which I miss a lot. Spongebob is still on air and has more potential to keep going because mostly I think of the sea, that is a rich environment for the characters, and because they have become world stars (very good cartoon).
I wouldn´t say Dexters lab is better, but I feel more adoration for it. :p

Fair enough. ;)

3. Kaka would be an obvious choice, but there are three players I really like and I back them: Julio Cesar (gk), Lucio (df) and Luis Fabiano (s). I think they would give Brasil a good chance to go very far because they are very commited and also strong players. Lucio is always very solid when he plays for the national squad and Luis Fabiano is a very dangerous striker (not Ronaldo but a good one).
Everyone expects the title and I believe we will reach at least the quarterfinals, but to make the task easier we must defeat Portugal in the group stage.

What's your opinion on Robinho?

4)My family gets reunited (around 17 people) here in the city where my gradparents live. They had 4 children including my mother which is on her late 50´s
We basically eat the food hehehe then we exchange some presents in a game called "secret friend" which is basically when you draw a name in the paper and has to give the person you got one gift. This way everyone in the family gives one gift and gets other git.
In the next day we eat the food that got left xaxaxa.
No snow because my city is very hot (around 30 celsius now).
Also the religious side: my mother usually prays a bit and then she speaks a bit about the meaning of christmas for the humanity. We are christians and we follow a bit the kardecism which is a christian philosphy that believes in reincarnation.
Last but not least my favourite x-mas food is apricot (i really love the taste and the colour of it).

Lovely. :inlove: Sounds so cosy and special. :awww:

What presents are you hoping to get? :p

-Yes, I think every brazilian like cars because its our main kind of transport since the 60´s when multinational car factories gave a big boost in economy.
I can´t say I´m addicted to cars since I know nothing about mechanics almost and I still don´t have one, but I like F-1 because of the competition side of it, but sometimes I miss races, so I would say I´m a 6.5/10 fan.
Last year I supported Barrichello and I hope he does great next year.
Used to like a lot Jean Alesi. Canada 95 is a great memory.

Do you like Massa as well? How big is he in Brazil?

Lets go to the title together. You are a very good and kind person too. :smooch:

Thanks Saulo. :kiss:

Harmless
12-24-2009, 03:03 PM
1) Was just some inspiration from high school, the classes about the different schools of literature were interesting in that time.
But I only started really in 2007 after my girl left me ( kicked me in the butt ). :rolleyes: So I became a depressed gye. :sad:
The I found a website and I read about sonets and I started creating poems with some rules like rhyme structure, constant number of syllabes and tonic syllabes.
It was more like a challenge to create something rhytmic and parnasianistic. Now I try to make something more modern.
I am not writing much right now.

:haha:
I'm sorry to laugh, but that's just so cliche, you started writing poetry after your girlfriend left you... :lol:
She was nuts. :hug:
You shouldn't stop writing, you'll forget how deeply you can percieve things without it.

4) I got 5free euros at late november and I started gambling and now I have 13 euros :cool:.
Best bet was Del potro over Federer in WTF.You jinxed Roger! :mad:

5)Thats a good question I reckon this would be a bit hard to happen since they would respect my opinion and since I am bit of exigent person, so I will try to find at least someone they tolerate and could have a neutral approach.
Because you marry with the other family too, right? :mad:Yeah, but also because nice gyes like you very often fall in love with complete b+tches. :p

6)I will let them decide, but I am think in giving free poems to boys and girls in love give to their loved ones.
And they can choose in Portuguese, Spanish, English and maybe even French or German!!Hmmm, not bad, but I think you'll need more.
Jose has a good proposition, how do you intend to top that?

Merry x-mas! :hug:I don't celebrate Christmas, but thanks anyway! :D

Questions:

1. In your best dreams, how do you see yourself?
2. What were you like in elementary school?
3. What do you think is your best trait, and what is your worst flaw?
4. Do you believe in life outside Earth, but in this galaxy, and to what extent?
5. There's a lot of flag-related campaigning going on right now. Nikki is using the Brazilian, and Jose the French one.Which do you think is the next flag that needs to be included in the Mister MTF contest? How would you feel about Pablin in the Greece flag?
6. Which would you prefer on a woman,
a)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3M1AgkOOXH4/SnkGKf1d2wI/AAAAAAAAAls/XAFkXkjd7yo/s400/Silk_Nightgown.jpg

or
b)
http://www.halloweenlane.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/o/four-star-pinup.jpg
7. How about on a man? (:devil:)
8. What was the best song you heard this month?
9. Describe this image in 7 words exactly.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2534/3743444732_252caa53a6.jpg

Ilovetheblues_86
12-24-2009, 04:53 PM
You're welcome. :hug: Good luck. :rocker2:

What's your opinion on Robinho?

Lovely. :inlove: Sounds so cosy and special. :awww:

What presents are you hoping to get? :p

Do you like Massa as well? How big is he in Brazil?

Thanks Saulo. :kiss:

Robinho is a necessary player in the Brazil squad because he has good driblling abilities and also individual skills and movimentation, but he´s not a consistent player or a goal scorer.
I think he is important but I fail to see how he can become the World Cup star.
But I would probably put him together with Luis Fabiano in the attack. Maybe he can make the difference. It depends on him.
He is still doing better lately than Ronaldinho (Milan).
About presents, I am hoping to win something useful like a tennis or a polo shirt. A parfum would be great too since I like when my aunt gives me good parfums. Other than that I would be happy with anything.
I like Massa and he is very popular in Brazil because of the possibility to be a world champion and because he already won a race in Interlagos, but in my personal taste I still would go with Barrichello. But Barrichello is seen here as the permanent second place and Massa people somehow don´t get too angry with him yet because he is not the World Champion. I think thats because he didnt accepted to be the second driver in Ferrari and because he is a fast driver while Barrichello was more of a consistent one (which is boring).

:haha:
I'm sorry to laugh, but that's just so cliche, you started writing poetry after your girlfriend left you... :lol:
She was nuts. :hug:
You shouldn't stop writing, you'll forget how deeply you can percieve things without it.

Yeah, but also because nice gyes like you very often fall in love with complete b+tches. :p

Hmmm, not bad, but I think you'll need more.
Jose has a good proposition, how do you intend to top that?

I don't celebrate Christmas, but thanks anyway! :D

Some of the best things in life are a cliche anyway. The first poem I did was a resilience one, because I write better when I´m :mad: or sad.
But the fact is that I discovered a good site where I could put my poems on so thats the main factor while I kept writing after that.
I wont stop but I need to feel strong feelings to decide to write a new poem (not very prolific yet).
And yes she was immature but her decision saved me from a wrong relationship. :cool:

Can you show me someone who is not a bitch? I trust your instincts. :cool:
How can I identify a bitch?
But like I said I trust my family instincts too so I probably will take their opinions into account.

Do I need to appeal to sensual propositions? :mad:
This is a dangerous side of me be warned!

Ilovetheblues_86
12-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Questions:

1. In your best dreams, how do you see yourself?
2. What were you like in elementary school?
3. What do you think is your best trait, and what is your worst flaw?
4. Do you believe in life outside Earth, but in this galaxy, and to what extent?
5. There's a lot of flag-related campaigning going on right now. Nikki is using the Brazilian, and Jose the French one.Which do you think is the next flag that needs to be included in the Mister MTF contest? How would you feel about Pablin in the Greece flag?
6. Which would you prefer on a woman,
a)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3M1AgkOOXH4/SnkGKf1d2wI/AAAAAAAAAls/XAFkXkjd7yo/s400/Silk_Nightgown.jpg

or
b)
http://www.halloweenlane.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/o/four-star-pinup.jpg
7. How about on a man? (:devil:)
8. What was the best song you heard this month?
9. Describe this image in 7 words exactly.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2534/3743444732_252caa53a6.jpg

1.I dont have good dreams, I am always running away from monsters or doing bad things (my true side :devil:)

2.One of the best students and a pokemon fan; Not very popular traits.

3. My best and worst trait at the same time is my analytical side which helps me understand people better but also can make me lazy when it comes to action.

4. Yes I believe, there are too many planets outside, I believe there are planets with only animals like the Earth in the past, and planets with very intelligent alien life.

5. The argie one is an interesting flag. It depends on who is gonna do the campaign. The Croatia flag in a croatia girl body wouldnt be that bad too axa.
I think the greek flag is great, but it would have suited Gustavom_fan better because he is a big Kostas fan.

6. Lol, my rationality says the first in a party and the second in the bedroom.
But my original answer was to be naked, because I already saw better party/militar suits than those xax.

7. Give him th militar one and put him to dance in an electronic music klub or to Kasabian album "Empire".

8. The best song I heard this month is not necessarily the best song but one that deffo has some importance. It ws two Flashdance songs, "Shes a maniac" and "Gotta a Feeling". Its because I never watched this old and superficial movie from the 80´s but I was in a bus travel and they put the movie to pass and I reckon this musics made the travel great and less boring axa.

9. Pacifism and kindness sometimes distorts one´s aura.

Harmless
12-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Can you show me someone who is not a bitch? I trust your instincts. :cool:
How can I identify a bitch?
But like I said I trust my family instincts too so I probably will take their opinions into account.

Well, I always thought kindergarten teachers are probably really nice women without a mean, bitchy side. :D
How can you identify a bitch, hm, I think you can see it in the difference between words and action. The gap leaves a void that's fear of judgement, and that makes a person attack preemptively.

Do I need to appeal to sensual propositions? :mad:
This is a dangerous side of me be warned!Nah, I was just kidding. :lol:
It's the holiday sugar-high, you know, it feeds the need for moar drama. :p

2.One of the best students and a pokemon fan; Not very popular traits.

Omg, so cute. :awww:

5. The argie one is an interesting flag. It depends on who is gonna do the campaign. The Croatia flag in a croatia girl body wouldnt be that bad too axa.
I think the greek flag is great, but it would have suited Gustavom_fan better because he is a big Kostas fan.You think he would be willing to campaign for Pablin by promising to take a pic in the Greek flag? It's not a bad idea. FYA Pablin.
Croatian flag, ha? Maybe LSD would be willing to put on a wig and try that.

8. The best song I heard this month is not necessarily the best song but one that deffo has some importance. It ws two Flashdance songs, "Shes a maniac" and "Gotta a Feeling".*puts Saulo on ignore*

9. Pacifism and kindness sometimes distorts one´s aura.Good one. :worship:

More questions:

1. What do you think about political divisions in modern society, do you consider yourself as belonging to any one faction, and do you think that the left-right wing division, started during the trial for Louis XVI., is completely outdated today?
2. Do you agree with the words of Pope John Paul II that the current ecological crisis is the direct result of the current moral crisis of mankind?
3. The Middle Eastern crisis. Do you see a solution?
4. The French Revolution. In retrospect, do you think it was absolutely unavoidable or can you concieve a way in which society could have evolved peacefully into the (relative) democracy that we have today?
5. As a graduated legal expert (:worship:), what is your opinion on the Montagnards-led trial for Louis XVI.?
6. What do you think about the Roman Catholic Church's demand of it's priest to uphold the vow of celibacy? Consequently, how do you interpret these words by Pope John Paul II: "The vow of celibacy is a matter of keeping one's word to Christ and the Church. A duty and a proof of the priest's inner maturity; it is the expression of his personal dignity."
7. Your thoughts on the development of the space program. Should any terrestrial country be allowed to claim territory in space?

BONUS question:
8. My father just sent my mother an SMS that reads: "Ei lav ju". :haha: :worskippe: Do you think horrible English is cute or ridiculous?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-27-2009, 03:39 AM
You think he would be willing to campaign for Pablin by promising to take a pic in the Greek flag? It's not a bad idea. FYA Pablin.
Croatian flag, ha? Maybe LSD would be willing to put on a wig and try that.

*puts Saulo on ignore*

More questions:

1. What do you think about political divisions in modern society, do you consider yourself as belonging to any one faction, and do you think that the left-right wing division, started during the trial for Louis XVI., is completely outdated today?
2. Do you agree with the words of Pope John Paul II that the current ecological crisis is the direct result of the current moral crisis of mankind?
3. The Middle Eastern crisis. Do you see a solution?
4. The French Revolution. In retrospect, do you think it was absolutely unavoidable or can you concieve a way in which society could have evolved peacefully into the (relative) democracy that we have today?
5. As a graduated legal expert (:worship:), what is your opinion on the Montagnards-led trial for Louis XVI.?
6. What do you think about the Roman Catholic Church's demand of it's priest to uphold the vow of celibacy? Consequently, how do you interpret these words by Pope John Paul II: "The vow of celibacy is a matter of keeping one's word to Christ and the Church. A duty and a proof of the priest's inner maturity; it is the expression of his personal dignity."
7. Your thoughts on the development of the space program. Should any terrestrial country be allowed to claim territory in space?

BONUS question:
8. My father just sent my mother an SMS that reads: "Ei lav ju". :haha: :worskippe: Do you think horrible English is cute or ridiculous?

Totally trashie songs ole,
Felip (Gustavom_fan) is too shy.

Geez, boring questions.

AXA, just kidding.

1)In Brazil this division is weird because every politician choose the legend according to their own interests. About the world I have no idea.
But I believe you still can be lefty or righty in social/economic sides, so you could actually be a mixture of right opinion in economical issues ( theliberals, no state in the economy) and lefty in socials (pro-abortion, gay marriage, etc).

2) I think is more related with economical issues like the increasing of production, pollution, water consume and depredation of forests.
But if the mankind was morally evolved we would first care about the environment and then second with money, so maybe the Pope has some kind of reason.
I don´t believe in a current moral crisis in the mankind , this crisis is eternal, but we are making progress in some areas, so in my opinion we are better than never now.

3) No because each party tries to defend its interests.
Only maybe with a third party invading and dominating the middle eastern (like the chineses) to imput some kind of control over the region and maybe uniting and mixing the israelis with the arabs.

4)No, the violence wasn´t voidable because the society of that time was extremely violent.
More important than the politial transition to democracy was probably the creation of the first generation of human rights such as liberty and equality and the affirmation of natural rights to every person in the world.
Since those rights didnt exist in that time, the violence was natural.

5)I don´t think he should be killed, but at that time they wanted to kill the monarchy in France.
Also they decided for his death with a minimum margin of votes, giving few support to an individual´s life:

Es por mayoría simple que nos hemos pronunciado sobre la suerte de la Nación, sobre la abolición de la monarquía, sobre la conveniencia de la guerra, y ustedes quieren ahora, para decidir sobre la suerte de un simple ciudadano, de un conspirador, ¿adoptar unas mayorías diferentes? ¡Debemos pronunciarnos por simple mayoría!

La mayoría simple me parece muy inadecuada para la tomada de las mayores decisiones de una nación, entonces yo creo que él rey no debía ser muerto, pero la la mayoría simple por supuesto dava facilidad de tomada de decisiones. La muerte del rey fue resultad de una inadecuada defensa de la vida.

6. I believe a priest could marry and have kids because this doesn´t take his ability to be a supposed messenger of God.

But the Church choose to make the celibacy as a vow to filter the interested people in becoming priests.

Its like that: if you want to have a good life serving to God you cannot have sex or kids.

I support this idea. As a priest you have a lot of benefits and the Pope doesnt want to give them to any gye interested. The gye must suffer a bit axa, you know axa.

7.No, just like Antarctica they should be considered as new territories free to explore just for scientific reasons until some treaty divide them when Earth gets near to explode axa.

8. Everyone should learn english, but if your father doesnt use it in his life and probably wont use its excusable. :cool:

:secret: The Pope is wiser than libertarians think.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-27-2009, 04:09 AM
Nah, I was just kidding. :lol:
It's the holiday sugar-high, you know, it feeds the need for moar drama. :p

We could maybe try something together with your graphical skills axax.
Maybe I could write a sensual history with some sensual pics for the ladies and boys.
Not...

GustavoM_Fan
12-27-2009, 04:50 AM
:cuckoo:

chineses attacking middleeast? :o hope that never happens

Ilovetheblues_86
12-27-2009, 05:03 AM
:cuckoo:

chineses attacking middleeast? :o hope that never happens

Chineses will be all buddhists and bring peace to the world xax

Harmless
12-29-2009, 04:20 PM
3) No because each party tries to defend its interests.
Only maybe with a third party invading and dominating the middle eastern (like the chineses) to imput some kind of control over the region and maybe uniting and mixing the israelis with the arabs.
That's an interesting viewpoint, the whole "third party threat".

We could maybe try something together with your graphical skills axax.
Maybe I could write a sensual history with some sensual pics for the ladies and boys.
Not...

I don't think so. Maybe if has something to do with tennis slash. :p Though that's not nearly as interesting as it used to be, either. :(

More:

1. Are you more interested in political or ecological issues?
2. How do you feel after you've written a poem? And do you feel the need to fix it after it's done?
3. Do you think being more of an introvert than an extrovert has cost you some things in life?
4. Do you prefer spending time with family or friends?
5. Why do you have the need to defend those who most others vilify and denounce, and how do you overcome your own sense of disgust for them?
6. Do you think objectivity is worth more than subjectivity?
7. What was the last compliment you received?
8. Have you ever cried during a movie?
9. What's your favourite action movie?
10. What was your favourite toy as a child?

eta: 11. I don't like your new avatar. :mad:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-29-2009, 10:19 PM
That's an interesting viewpoint, the whole "third party threat".

I don't think so. Maybe if has something to do with tennis slash. :p Though that's not nearly as interesting as it used to be, either. :(

More:

1. Are you more interested in political or ecological issues?
2. How do you feel after you've written a poem? And do you feel the need to fix it after it's done?
3. Do you think being more of an introvert than an extrovert has cost you some things in life?
4. Do you prefer spending time with family or friends?
5. Why do you have the need to defend those who most others vilify and denounce, and how do you overcome your own sense of disgust for them?
6. Do you think objectivity is worth more than subjectivity?
7. What was the last compliment you received?
8. Have you ever cried during a movie?
9. What's your favourite action movie?
10. What was your favourite toy as a child?

eta: 11. I don't like your new avatar. :mad:

1.Political issues are very important and decisive to a country society.
However I don´t have very stong political beliefs, only for some issues that might pop up in the brazilian society. So I would say ecological issues are more easy to suppport for me mainly since my country has a rich fauna and flora and we must preserve it as one of the last paradises on earth.

2. I smile and think "excellent master" :cool:
Yes I fix some syllabes when i try to make a perfect sonet.
Some people say that it might take away a bit of the sincerety of but I value a bit the perfect metric.

3. Maybe, being an introvert soemtimes means you first choose to observe and analyze the environment to choose how you act after.
I wouldn´t say I´ma pure introvert I am just a bit analytical.
When I´m on a really good mood I can get :crazy:
But maybe being a bit introvert or analytical can make you fail to impress someone that could be an important people in your life.

4. I lived 5 years alone without family.
My friends I spent time only when I have no business with my family. Italian family always come first.

5.Theres no such thing as a pure vile in the world.
Even the people we hate most have something we can learn from them.
They make mistakes and are good example of how not to act sometimes.
I don´t defend all "criminals" around, but I just hate the position of throwing stones at the first valid target.

6.They are worth the same , but I used to think the excess of objectivity is less harmful than the excess of subjectivity (now I dont know anymore).

7.They said I had a bright future yesterday.

8. I think the last tim was wathcing Finding Neverland.

9. From the 2000´s, the Bourne Trilogy.

10. A truck with little men (pieces of wood) I used to simulate football matches between them. Italy team was the best: 1-Bologna 2-Macarrone 3- Spaghetti 4-Gnocchi....

I know you dont like my new avatar but people should like for what I am. :cool:
The guitar man avatar was smooth and cool, this one is The cure bassists at the darkest era of the band (Pornography album)
He´s the subjective avatar I needed for the end of the year
(...which yes means he will be gone soon ole)

«Ivan»
12-29-2009, 10:21 PM
sorry if i missed those two questions:

1.when have you started to play tenis
2.your best song ever

Ilovetheblues_86
12-30-2009, 07:52 AM
sorry if i missed those two questions:

1.when have you started to play tenis
2.your best song ever

1. I started playing (training) at 10 in 1997 after Guga first GS. Not very soon I know.

2.Post-punk still brings me strong emotions.

But this gye will be through all my life

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/66yXfq5Oeow&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/66yXfq5Oeow&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not a special or amazing song, but what matters is the impact.

Denaon
12-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Do you think becoming Mr MTF of 2009 will radically change your life? :D

Ilovetheblues_86
12-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Do you think becoming Mr MTF of 2009 will radically change your life? :D

I wouldnt think so because It won´t change the way I am. :cool:

I reckon maybe some autographs request might annoy me, and maybe the exigence like behaving properly, not burping after eating in official meetings and not saying cursewords will be a tough quest for me. :mad:

But all in all I can cope with that! :cool:

Ivanatis
12-31-2009, 12:06 AM
congrats champ

just wondering if you have any European roots, you dont look particularly South American to my unschooled eye? feel free to quote if this has been asked before

Ilovetheblues_86
12-31-2009, 02:53 AM
congrats champ

just wondering if you have any European roots, you dont look particularly South American to my unschooled eye? feel free to quote if this has been asked before

I am german and italian descendant.
My father family migrated to the south of Brazil around 1820s.
My mother family came at 1900s from Italy.

I can go to Italy and naturalize myself Italian too.

This is my german family blazon:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2cxwcg9_th.gif

MisterQ
12-31-2009, 03:13 AM
Congrats on your win!

What is your favorite city in Brazil?

Have you been to the Amazon?

What is your beverage of choice?

Who is your favorite retired tennis player?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-31-2009, 02:53 PM
1)My favorite city in Brazil is Maringá in the state of Paraná because its a planned city that is growing and full of trees but I also like Sao Paulo (metropolis) and the city I am living now, Sao Jose do Rio Preto.

2)Never been to the amazon, too much to the north of the country.

3)I like Guarana (brazilian fruit) drinks since they are very energetic. As for alcoholic, whisky off course.

4) Guga Kuerten because he was a south brazilian like me but also I like Michael Stich and Nicolas Escudé.