In the Spotlight - Harmless (a.k.a. Thanos' sweet gestures thread) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the Spotlight - Harmless (a.k.a. Thanos' sweet gestures thread)

Dini
12-16-2009, 01:02 PM
This should be fun. :banana:

1) When did you start watching tennis?
2) What's your biggest phobia?
3) When did you become a veggie and what influenced the decision?
4) Who's your favourite actor and actress?
5) Where do you see yourself in in 2019?
6) Favourite colour and why?
7) Is the GMT competition dead? :sad:
8) The best tennis moment this year for you as a viewer?
9) What countries have you been to and which ones are next on your 'to-visit' list?
10) What's the best book you've read?

Harmless
12-16-2009, 01:22 PM
I'll try to not lag too much with my answers, but do bare with me. :D
Fanx for the fred, Nadine. :hug:

But why don't you put Harmless in the title too, I think I might change it back in January. Namechange is overrented, I'll always think of you as infinityfed, too. :p

Passively, since I was a child I guess. Croatia has a big tennis tradition, the slam finals were always on national TV.
So I always had rudimentary knowledge of what was going on.
But really actively, only a few years ago.

2) What's your biggest phobia?Hmmm. Paralysis maybe.

3) When did you become a veggie and what influenced the decision?Very long-winded story.
First time, when I was 14. On and off since then.

4) Who's your favourite actor and actress?Actors - Marlon Brando.
Actresses - Helen Mirren.
Also Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep, Alan Rickman (:inlove:), Kenneth Brannagh. That I can think of right now.
edit: forgot Isabelle Huppert! :o

5) Where do you see yourself in in 2019?No idea. :lol:
In my office I guess. :p

6) Favourite colour and why?Indigo purple. Uh, hard to give reasoning for colours. Don't know really, it just always was.

7) Is the GMT competition dead? :sad:I hope not. :(
But the interest is really low, and well, the WTAW version is just getting better and better and there's no need for a parallel really. :shrug:

8) The best tennis moment this year for you as a viewer?Madrid Finals. :hearts:

9) What countries have you been to and which ones are next on your 'to-visit' list?Too many to list. About 60% of European countries I think.
Next, hm. Well, surprisingly, I've never been to England. :D I plan on going to RG this year, I wish I could go to Wimbledon as well. :awww:

10) What's the best book you've read?Stylistically, Also Sprach Zarathustra. Mind blowingly perfect use of language.

Taking out philosophically based literature - Die Klavierspielerin.
Made me really depressed because I realized that I could never in a million years write that well. :lol:

Not sure if this thread is such a good idea, you'll soon see how boring I really am. :lol: :p

habibko
12-16-2009, 01:33 PM
- why did you stop coming to the Castle as often as you did in the past? :sad:

- did you give up on learning Arabic or just can't find the time for now?

- what's your favorite casual outfit for hitting the road to the grocery?

- how often do you get winks/flirts from boys in the street?

- have you made out or slept with with a girl before? if yes did you like it? if not would you consider doing that one day?

- if you could choose to live in a country of your choice for the rest of your life, which country would you choose and why?

- the last thing you did and regretted doing it later on?

- favorite musical instrument to listen to?

- do you play any musical instrument?

- how long is your hair? when was the last time you cut it?

- are you ever going to post a pic of yourself in MTF?

- how come you never had a spotlight thread until this very moment, don't you think this is unacceptable? :o

more questions coming later :angel:

Harmless
12-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Hey Habib! :hug:

- why did you stop coming to the Castle as often as you did in the past? :sad:

Time flies by waaay too fast in a chat thread. :lol: Usually I don't have that much time and I don't want to just go in, say hye guyes! and leave. :p

- did you give up on learning Arabic or just can't find the time for now?It's being put on hold for the time being. I absolutely want to learn it before my grandmother dies, so she can be super proud of me and all :lol:, and she's 79 now so I better get a move on... :unsure:

- what's your favorite casual outfit for hitting the road to the grocery?I come from a small, non-fussy town, anything clean will do. :lol:

- how often do you get winks/flirts from boys in the street?I'm not the kind to incur those. :p
Only respectable men flirt with me. :lol:

- have you made out or slept with with a girl before? if yes did you like it? if not would you consider doing that one day?:lol:

- if you could choose to live in a country of your choice for the rest of your life, which country would you choose and why?England, Scotland, Ireland or Luxembourg.
The landscape, the cold, the rain, the rainbows, the really green grass and the quiet. The old stoney buildings, the tradition, the language.

- the last thing you did and regretted doing it later on?Tough question, because I have a bad habit of automatically doubting all my decisions, but at the same time stubbornly always trying to convince myself I'm always right in doing what I think is best. So I try not to regret anything, there's a lesson in everything.

- favorite musical instrument to listen to?Piano. No contest.

- do you play any musical instrument?Yes. The flute.
The piano a little bit too. (just the bare basics, unfortunately...)
Tried learning guitar, but although I have long fingers, it just doesn't sit well with me. Too rough for me I think.
A flute player's hands, you know. :lol:

- how long is your hair? when was the last time you cut it?Reeeally long. Waist length. I'm getting bored with it, will cut it before New Year.

- are you ever going to post a pic of yourself in MTF?Neber. :p

- how come you never had a spotlight thread until this very moment, don't you think this is unacceptable? :o:lol:
:hug:

Dini
12-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Your favourite Tyra GIF? :lol:

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 02:09 PM
1) Why you will never post a picture?

2) Are you good looking?

Harmless
12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Your favourite Tyra GIF? :lol:

Ooooooooh, tough one. Good one.
I love every single one of them with a passion. :inlove:
Lemme go browse...

Maybe this one.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3687/mycallbitch.gif

1) Why you will never post a picture?

My nana always told me never to post a picture of myself on an international men's tennis forum.

2) Are you good looking?

I get mixed reviews. :p
Average, nothing special.
Older women are my main fan group, for some reason. :lol:

Har-Tru
12-16-2009, 03:33 PM
About time... was about to open it myself!

My nana always told me never to post a picture of myself on an international men's tennis forum.

Yup, sig material.

Also (tried to quote another post but it didn't work and this internet is too slow to come back), do you speak German?? Did you read Also Sprach Zarathrustra in German? That was my first complete book in German after Die Blechtrommel (yeah, I'm nuts :lol:). It's awesome innit? :D I love the style...

Har-Tru
12-16-2009, 03:38 PM
1- What do you do for a living?

2- How different is the stuff you speak in Croatia from the one they speak in Serbia?

3- What's the most common surface in Croatian tennis clubs?

4- Harmless was great!

5- What's the story behind your current username?

6- Why the Russian flag?

7- Desde cuando aprendes espanyol? (sry, Kraut keyboard)

8- Favrit book?

9- Favrit filim?

10- Favrit English accent?

Harmless
12-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Also (tried to quote another post but it didn't work and this internet is too slow to come back), do you speak German?? Did you read Also Sprach Zarathrustra in German? That was my first complete book in German after Die Blechtrommel (yeah, I'm nuts :lol:). It's awesome innit? :D I love the style...

Almost everyone in Cro. speaks German to a degree. It's because everyone has at least one gastarbeiter relative in either Germany, Switzerland or Austria. :lol:

I read it in cro first, in german later. But the translation was really, really good, I only had to read passages in german to sharpen the image and style of the book more, the translation really did it justice. I don't know if he(Nietzsche. the Nietzsc.) was aware of that, but his style fits Slavic syntax almost perfectly when treated well.

1- What do you do for a living?

Graphic design. I'm still not completely done with my studies though.
When that's done, my focus will change.

2- How different is the stuff you speak in Croatia from the one they speak in Serbia?Like the difference between British and American English, pretty much, not much more.
Definite difference in intonation and small difference in accentuation, and Croatian linguists/grammar-makers are complete fascists compared to Serbian ones; Croatian has more strict rules in writing.
Ironically, the differences between Croatian dialects within Croatia are larger than the difference between formal Croatian and Serbian.

3- What's the most common surface in Croatian tennis clubs?Boring clay. :rolleyes:
Clay, clay everywhere.

4- Harmless was great!So was Har-Tru. :ras:

5- What's the story behind your current username?I used it a lot before, as a screen name and address.
One of my favourite Russian names and name of a Dostoyevski character I love.

6- Why the Russian flag?Russian name, Russian flag. I'm trying to get more in touch with my Slavicness.

7- Desde cuando aprendes espanyol? (sry, Kraut keyboard)Desde la television national compre su primera telenovela Mexicana. :haha:

8- Favrit book?Question for you. Did you spell it that way because you're avoiding having to decide between american and british spelling? :p
The two books I mentioned earlier + Dostoyevski's Idiot.

9- Favrit filim?Apocalypse Now.

10- Favrit English accent?All the north Britain ones. Manchester, severe highland Scottish, Birmingham... all of them.

Har-Tru
12-16-2009, 04:17 PM
I use British Spelling. :lol: Just like to tinker with ortography. ;) The three accents you mentioned are pretty different... and Apocalypse Now is a great film! :worship: Did you know Martin Sheen's real name is Ramón Estévez? His father was from northern Spain. And clay is great. :mad: I knew you couldn't be perfect... :o

:p

Dini
12-16-2009, 04:40 PM
:lol: Tyra looks like some Greek godess in that one.

What's the last song you listened to?
Do you like Rachael Yamagata?
What's your favourite quote?
What's the best advice you've been given?
Will you open José's thread? :p

Harmless
12-16-2009, 06:16 PM
I use British Spelling. :lol: Just like to tinker with ortography. ;) The three accents you mentioned are pretty different... and Apocalypse Now is a great film! :worship: Did you know Martin Sheen's real name is Ramón Estévez? His father was from northern Spain. And clay is great. :mad: I knew you couldn't be perfect... :o

Well his son's name is Emilio Estevez so I had a good clue right there. :p
I like ortographic experiments too. :dance:

:lol: Tyra is a goddess.
Fixed that a little. :p

And yeah, I noticed the Greek thing too. :D

What's the last song you listened to?I just heard S. Boyle's Wild Horses cover. :awww:
I love that woman.

Do you like Rachael Yamagata? Don't know who she is. :o
No time to wiki right now.

What's your favourite quote?Cunning, eh? As cunning as a fox that used to be professor of cunning at Oxford University but has since moved on and is now working for the UN at the international commission of cunning planning? :p

What's the best advice you've been given?Honestly don't know, usually I'm the one giving advice. :lol:

Will you open José's thread? :pYes, for sure. :yippee:

Har-Tru
12-16-2009, 08:46 PM
What's the best advice you've given?

Favourite city?

Ever been out of Yurp? Where?

Goldenoldie
12-17-2009, 09:29 AM
I'll try to not lag too much with my answers, but do bare with me. :D

Surely I can't be the only one to notice this Freudian slip. :confused:
Let's bare together.

Harmless
12-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Surely I can't be the only one to notice this Freudian slip. :confused:

:lol:
I didn't even notice, I think that's how I've always written it. :o I gotta start paying more attention now. :lol:

What's the best advice you've given?

:scratch:
Probably to my brother, when I was teaching him that the whole is only greater than the sum of all parts if you pay close attention to all the parts in the first place.
I was teaching him how to bake a cake that time. :D

Favourite city?Roma. :inlove:

Ever been out of Yurp? Where?Oh, I see what you did thar. :p
Neber. But I'm a complete Europhile anyway, don't even know where I'd want to go outside Europe.

Serenidad
12-18-2009, 09:51 PM
:bigclap:

HAY!

Voo de Mar
12-18-2009, 09:59 PM

HAY!

Hi! :clap2:

Serenidad
12-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi!

Harmless
12-18-2009, 11:02 PM

HAY!

Haaaaay!

http://images.skyllo01.multiply.com/image/21/photos/187/500x500/48/tyra-predeath.gif?et=TNhTDDDcMucIZdwy%2CSqjfg&nmid=50804473
*baster hotlink didn't work :angry:*

Dini
12-20-2009, 12:15 AM
:wavey:

Right.

1) If you were stuck on a desert island, and could chose a team of 5 publicly known people to help you escape, who would you choose and why?

2) Same as the first question, but with MTFers instead.

Sound familiar? :devil:

Voo de Mar
12-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Like your new avy :) What is it?

Harmless
12-20-2009, 12:49 AM

Right.

1) If you were stuck on a desert island, and could chose a team of 5 publicly known people to help you escape, who would you choose and why?

2) Same as the first question, but with MTFers instead.

Sound familiar? :devil:

A bit. :devil:

1. Okay, lemme think.
Queen Elizabeth - they'll be looking for her for sure. We're practically set there, let the rescue team do the work for us while we lie about.:p
Yoichiro Nambu - To teach me physics. I'm too lazy to read it myself.
Leontyne Price - to sing.
Helen Mirren - to try and do improvised plays with. :o
Drew Barrymore - similar characters, we'd have fun together.

2. This one is actually easier.
It needs to be like this:

Engineering Team
Infinityfed, TankingTheSet and Voo.
Because I have the feeling all four of us have a similar way of approaching problems. We'd probably be able to discuss problems calmly and rationally, respectfully paying attention to what each has to say, but each one with their own set of skills to contribute.
You need a calm and intelligent team in that kind of a situation. Talking as a team, working as individuals.

Distraction
Getta or ilovetheblues.
I need someone to keep my mind distracted with all the strange and wonderful poetry they say. If I'm puzzled, I can't panic over the fact that I'm stuck on a freaking desert island.

Motivation
GlennMirnyi
To keep me frustrated enough to desperately want to get away from the island.:p
I might just settle in and give up without that factor.

Like your new avy :) What is it?

Lemmings. :D

cobalt60
12-20-2009, 12:54 AM
A bit. :devil:

1. Okay, lemme think.
Queen Elizabeth - they'll be looking for her for sure. We're practically set there, let the rescue team do the work for us while we lie about.:p
Yoichiro Nambu - To teach me physics. I'm too lazy to read it myself.
Leontyne Price - to sing.
Helen Mirren - to try and do improvised plays with. :o
Drew Barrymore - similar characters, we'd have fun together.

2. This one is actually easier.
It needs to be like this:

Engineering Team
Infinityfed, TankingTheSet and Voo.
Because I have the feeling all four of us have a similar way of approaching problems. We'd probably be able to discuss problems calmly and rationally, respectfully paying attention to what each has to say, but each one with their own set of skills to contribute.
You need a calm and intelligent team in that kind of a situation. Talking as a team, working as individuals.

Distraction
Getta or ilovetheblues.
I need someone to keep my mind distracted with all the strange and wonderful poetry they say. If I'm puzzled, I can't panic over the fact that I'm stuck on a freaking desert island.

Motivation
GlennMirnyi
To keep me frustrated enough to desperately want to get away from the island.:p
I might just settle in and give up without that factor.

Lemmings. :D

:lol: Great answers and I love the avi :rolls:

Voo de Mar
12-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Are there any analogies between this computer game and MTF?

And thanks for including me to the "Engineering Team" :hug:

Dini
12-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Brilliant answer. :inlove: Love your choice of Queen Lizzie. :rolls:

1) Why has Muller moved down your list of favourites? :speakles:

Thanos
12-20-2009, 01:14 AM
have you ever received any badreps (beside mine) from posters on mtf. if so, were they unexpected??

what are your favourite movies?

do you ever use astrology as part your curriculum to date someone?

what are five random things that annoy you?

by the way i love that your back being cuban.

Harmless
12-20-2009, 01:21 AM
:lol: Great answers and I love the avi :rolls:

Were you a Lemmings addict too back in the day? ;)

Are there any analogies between this computer game and MTF?

And thanks for including me to the "Engineering Team" :hug:

Nah, not really. Someone called me "a mindless Lemming" today so that made me remember that game.
But who knows, I'm sure some analogies could be drawn between Lemmings and MTF. :lol:
And you're comfortable with numbers and sectioning information, that leaves the impression of someone being able to reamain cool in a stressful situation, so we'd need you in the island team. :lol:

Brilliant answer. :inlove: Love your choice of Queen Lizzie. :rolls:

1) Why has Muller moved down your list of favourites? :speakles:

Because I miss his gorgeous biceps shots so much :tears:, I'm afraid I'd get too excited when he comes back finally. :lol:
I need to keep my expectation for the AO low, starting already, as you can see.
It's a preemptive campaign to ward off disappointment. :p
Which he provides in generous measure. :worship:
That's why I like him really. :lol:

cobalt60
12-20-2009, 01:28 AM
Were you a Lemmings addict too back in the day? ;)

It was Pacman for me :rolls: :p

1. What is your favorite tournament?
2. Fav music genre?
3. fav food?

Voo de Mar
12-20-2009, 01:30 AM
Nah, not really. Someone called me "a mindless Lemming" today so that made me remember that game.
But who knows, I'm sure some analogies could be drawn between Lemmings and MTF. :lol:

I haven't played but the levels in your avy automatically remind me of the structure of MTF threads where visually everything is horizontal and members jump from one level/thread to another :D

Harmless
12-20-2009, 01:37 AM
have you ever received any badreps (beside mine) from posters on mtf. if so, were they unexpected??

what are your favourite movies?

do you ever use astrology as part your curriculum to date someone?

what are five random things that annoy you?

by the way i love that your back being cuban.

It's reeeally late here but I think I can answer these now.

1. Yes, two.
One from JG, for posting a pic of Pepe Le Pew in his infamous chat thread that never reached chat thread status:lol:, and one from Nadine, who was actually goodrepping me for a JMDP graphic but misclicked. :rolls:
Oh and one from Burrow. :lol:

2. Apocalypse Now. The hairdresser's husband. The 300. The Sound of Music.:o

3. Yes. To ridiculous levels, you have no idea. :p

4. The toilet seat being left up. :mad: People interrupting me mid-sentence. People opening up my notebooks without expressed permission. Kids that don't get up for grannies/older women on the train/bus/tram. Parents that yell at their children in public.

I did miss my cubanity, yes. :D

It was Pacman for me :rolls: :p

1. What is your favorite tournament?
2. Fav music genre?
3. fav food?

1. Monte Carlo. Umag comes second.
2. That's a difficult question because I don't like to label music. If I was really forced to give an answer then probably Fado or Classical, but that's a huge oversimplification.
3. Chinese.

I haven't played but the levels in your avy automatically remind me of the structure of MTF threads where visually everything is horizontal and members jump from one level/thread to another :D

Nice comparison, I love it. :yeah:

Ivanatis
12-20-2009, 01:41 AM
2. Apocalypse Now.

yay, one of my top3 too, very very underrated movie
I already have shivers when he says "still in Saigon"

Dini
12-20-2009, 01:42 AM
and one from Nadine, who was actually goodrepping me for a JMDP graphic but misclicked. :rolls:

That sounds like something stupid I would do, yes. :tape: :o Sorry. :awww:

I wonder who else I've done that to. :rolls:

Getta
12-20-2009, 01:53 AM

an image in my mind comes clear, it's Hesse's Glass Bead Game... leave me alone to search for weirder things that i have yet to find...

cobalt60
12-20-2009, 01:55 AM
an image in my mind comes clear, it's Hesse's Glass Bead Game... leave me alone to search for weirder things that i have yet to find...

you do realise ( Oh I am sure you do :lol: ) what the glass bead game is all about and so suits you Getta!!!

habibko
12-20-2009, 01:58 AM

that would be me :o remember that one? :lol:

questions for Maya before I go to sleep:

- how old do you feel you are?

- when was the last time you stared at the mirror and wondered: "is that really me?"

- do you love money? and what's your attitude regarding it, love to save it or spend it on useless stuff that you girls can't live without? :p

- can you drive? how good are you if yes, and why not if no?

- I noticed that you cunningly escaped my question regarding your experiences with girls the last time, should I assume that you look down upon homosexual girls?

- I like to ask hard questions especially when I'm bored and about to sleep, does that make me sadistic because I enjoy the psychological torture or masochistic because I'm keeping myself from sleeping thinking too much about the next torture question?

- last but not least, I feel offended that you left me out from your MTF island choices, as a consolation for poor me, tell me 3 random things that you think will make me smile :devil:

not really a question that last one, but hey I deserve points for originality ;)

Ilovetheblues_86
12-20-2009, 03:03 AM
Distraction
Getta or ilovetheblues.

I fear maybe I could only play with the coconuts next to her.

1. The "Desire", what kind of role it has in your life and how do you interpret it?

Eden
12-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Maya :hug:

I also have some questions for you:

2) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?

3) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?

4) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?

5) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?

6) How would you describe the emotions of being a Roger fan throughout this year?

7) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?

8) What's your best childhood memory?

9) What do you value most in a person?

10) What are your 5 favourite matches of Roger?

11) What is the strongest opinion you hold?

12) What is the most valuable thing you own?

13) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting?

14) What's a word that you say a lot?

15) What is your current desktop picture?

16) Were you named after anyone?

17) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?

18) What's the best Fedal moment?

19) You can ask 5 different members of MTF 2 questions. Who would you ask and what would you like to get to know?

20) What are your 5 favourite Roger pictures of this year?

Thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Harmless
12-20-2009, 04:11 PM
yay, one of my top3 too, very very underrated movie
I already have shivers when he says "still in Saigon"

There are so many phrases out of that movie that I love. :worship:
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like victory." probably my favourite. :lol:

That sounds like something stupid I would do, yes. :tape: :o Sorry. :awww:

Don't worry, I'm sure they got it was a mistake. :lol:

I personally preferred Steppenwolf.
I don't understand what exactly you meant to say, but I sense the ground beneath you to be firmer with each bead you spot. ;)

you do realise ( Oh I am sure you do :lol: ) what the glass bead game is all about and so suits you Getta!!!

Yes, I think so too. :D

that would be me :o remember that one? :lol:

Oh Nadine, now they'll start popping up like Tiger's mistresses. :lol: :p

Harmless
12-20-2009, 04:44 PM
questions for Maya before I go to sleep:

- how old do you feel you are?

5 or 87, depending on my mood and the weather. :p

- when was the last time you stared at the mirror and wondered: "is that really me?"Don't know.

- do you love money? and what's your attitude regarding it, love to save it or spend it on useless stuff that you girls can't live without? There is no such thing as useless stuff. :p
Just kidding, I'm very careful with money, I choose my purchases very carefully. I'm a child of two academic Marxists so I really had no choice. Wanton capitalism was never allowed in my house. :lol:

- can you drive? how good are you if yes, and why not if no?Don't like cars. Too big, too inflexible, uncomfortable AND the largest source of pollution today.
I'm waiting for hoverboards to be mass released. :p

- I noticed that you cunningly escaped my question regarding your experiences with girls the last time, should I assume that you look down upon homosexual girls?I am unfamiliar with the course of your mental processes so cannot make conjecture on what you should and should not assume. :p
:devil:

- I like to ask hard questions especially when I'm bored and about to sleep, does that make me sadistic because I enjoy the psychological torture or masochistic because I'm keeping myself from sleeping thinking too much about the next torture question?I'll tell you something that Saulo once told me about insomnia.
Delaying sleep is the consequence of guilt for not filling your day well enough.
He's a wise gye.

- last but not least, I feel offended that you left me out from your MTF island choices, as a consolation for poor me, tell me 3 random things that you think will make me smile :devil:I figured you don't have the bad karma to get stuck on a desert island. :lol:
1. I look forward to the day we'll be able to talk in Arabic. :)
2. Roger will win his 16th slam next year. :woohoo:
3. There ya go. (http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/final-fantasy-xiii/final-fantasy-xiii-17-minute-gameplay-video.html) :p

not really a question that last one, but hey I deserve points for originality ;)That's true. :D

I fear maybe I could only play with the coconuts next to her.

1. The "Desire", what kind of role it has in your life and how do you interpret it?

Wow, that's a very deep question.
I don't know how to approach it though, that word implies a different part of the psyche in each language.
Which way did you mean it, you 'll have to explain a bit more. :confused:

habibko
12-20-2009, 05:13 PM
5 or 87, depending on my mood and the weather. :p

Don't like cars. Too big, too inflexible, uncomfortable AND the largest source of pollution today.
I'm waiting for hoverboards to be mass released. :p

:lol: what do you use then, bikes? motorbikes? a scooter? :p

I am unfamiliar with the course of your mental processes so cannot make conjecture on what you should and should not assume. :p
:devil:

I expected no less :rolleyes:

I'll tell you something that Saulo once told me about insomnia.
Delaying sleep is the consequence of guilt for not filling your day well enough.
He's a wise gye.

he might have a point actually, the last few days have been very unfulfilling for me >__>

I figured you don't have the bad karma to get stuck on a desert island. :lol:
1. I look forward to the day we'll be able to talk in Arabic. :)
2. Roger will win his 16th slam next year. :woohoo:
3. There ya go. (http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/final-fantasy-xiii/final-fantasy-xiii-17-minute-gameplay-video.html) :p

:rolls: I'm not that good :devil:

1. =)
2. oh yes!! Federer is Betterer :rocker2: :worship:
3. :hearts: are you gonna get it too? :inlove:

till my next torture package ;)

Ilovetheblues_86
12-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I'll tell you something that Saulo once told me about insomnia.
He's a wise gye.

Wow, that's a very deep question.
I don't know how to approach it though, that word implies a different part of the psyche in each language.
Which way did you mean it, you 'll have to explain a bit more. :confused:

Hate whent it becoms a vicious circle.

I mean, how do you approach your desires, you think they are fully justified and go for them, or do you believe they are some kind of subjective expression of your soul that shouldn´t be taken all into really account.
Also, ever felt depressed to have no desires at all?
Tell me something in that lines :p The desire might be the wish that makes humans create things eh.

Harmless
12-20-2009, 06:40 PM
This is a long one. :lol:
I only answered the quick questions now, the rest need a bit more thought, I'll do those some other time. :)

Hi Maya :hug:

I also have some questions for you:

I've always watched slam finals on TV, gotten serious about tennis watching when they invented the Internet flat-rate. :lol:

2) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?Maybe Roger's Safin match in AO. :scratch:
I love watching him play Nalbandian, because I like to see him squirm a little bit. :p

3) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?I belong to the "Roger doesn't need a coach" team.
So no one.

4) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?Hm. On the plus side, I don't feel down easily and can always see a silver lining in a bad situation. Also I don't give up on things and people I consider important.
On the negative side, I'm very stubborn about my values and would never even consider changing my mind once it's set. Also I'm always late for everything. :o

6) How would you describe the emotions of being a Roger fan throughout this year?Intense but satisfying.

8) What's your best childhood memory?Watching my grandmother make pastries and pasta. She always made everything from scratch and I loved watching her spin the dough in the air and spread it.

9) What do you value most in a person?An unshakeable sense of ethics and a stern regard for personal morality.

12) What is the most valuable thing you own?To me personally, the large collection of handwork made by the women on my mother's side of the family. Things like this (http://heklanje.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/pleteni_glamocki_stolnjak_100x100_detalj1.jpg), for example.
Nothing valuable in the monetary sense, but the fact that it was all hand-made by my mother, grandmother and grandgrandmother makes it priceless to me.

13) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting?The national parks + the sea organ in Zadar + the castles in Dubrovnik.

14) What's a word that you say a lot?Maybe. :o

15) What is your current desktop picture?This.
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6272/d0217981149.jpg

16) Were you named after anyone?No. I was named after the month I was born in, so imaginative. :rolleyes:

17) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?Hmmm, not sure on either question. Earlier than the majority of kids my age.
I think my first search was for pictures of Brad Pitt :tape:. I was 10 or 11, it's excusable. :o:o:o

18) What's the best Fedal moment?AO ceremony maybe. :sad:

20) What are your 5 favourite Roger pictures of this year?Answering that question would make me have to go through my entire picture folder and that would take forever. :tape:
That I can remember now, I loved that photo from Wimbledon where he was hitting a smash, I think, in full flight and perfect preparation. :hearts:

Thanks for taking the time to answer :)Thanks for asking so many questions. :D
I'll have to get back to the other ones later.

:Zaz:
12-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Roma. :inlove:

:speakles: :D Me too!!

Hey Maya :wavey: Can I ask you some Roma questions? :D

1.Parli Italiano?

2.Did you throw a coin in the Trevi fountain?

3.Did you visit the little island in the middle of the Tiber?

4.Did you visit St. Peters?

a.If yes, did you see the Pieta?

b.If yes, did you cry?

5.Do you like Gelato? Which flavour?

6.Did you sit on the Spanish steps and people watch like a authentic Roman?

7.Do you like the Roma tourney?

8.You reckon Roger will win it?

9.Is your affection for Roma at all influenced by Francesco Totti ? :p

Har-Tru
12-21-2009, 02:11 PM
You a fellow Taurus Maya? :)

1- If clay is the most common surface in Croatia, why is it that players coming from there have always had primarily fast court games?

2- Are you a Roman Catholic?

3- How do you feel about Croatia joining the EU?

4- Extreme cold or extreme heat?

5- When did you fly for the first time?

6- If you could travel back in time to a period of history, what would it be?

7- Can you drive? Do you like it?

8- Dylan or Springsteen?

Thanos
12-22-2009, 01:00 PM
i noticed you have been avoiding your spotlight thread. do you regret having one??

do you feel that someone asking multiple questions at a time is the equivalent of interrogation?

i recently pulled out a vegetarian for secret santa. which of the following should i purchase for them.

a) vegetarian cookbook
b) piece of delicious meat (force them to eat it)
c) a random plant (that has a note written on it "go hug a tree hippie".

do you feel that popularity contest became a farce after jolangago lost? if so, who do you think should have won? (answer honestly)

out of these famous taureans. which out of the following do you relate to the most? and why?

- hitler
- queen elizabeth II
- lenin
- jack nicholson
- barbara streisand
- catherine the great
- karl marx
- fred astaire
- machiavelli
- katherine hepburn
- freud
- george lucas
- malcolm x
- carmen electra

Eden
12-22-2009, 01:29 PM
This is a long one. :lol:
I only answered the quick questions now, the rest need a bit more thought, I'll do those some other time. :)

No problem at all :)

I love watching him play Nalbandian, because I like to see him squirm a little bit. :p

To use Suktuen's favourite smiley: :devil:

I think we recently had the discussion about the Roger-Nalby match-up in the Roger forum here. These matches often offer really good quality :)

This.
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6272/d0217981149.jpg

That's beautiful :inlove:

AO ceremony maybe. :sad:

kJ3-pLYHCNw

:awww:

Thanks for asking so many questions. :D

Thanks for answering :hug:

Harmless
12-22-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry for not being very up to date with the thread, I really don't have enough time it seams. :o
I'm also helping out a little with Nathii's Miss contest, so that takes up my MTF time now mostly.

what do you use then, bikes? motorbikes? a scooter?

A driver. :p
If at all possible, I like to walk everywhere. It clears my mind.

3. are you gonna get it too? Of course not. :rolleyes: I'm waiting for Diablo 3. :drool:

Hate whent it becoms a vicious circle.

I mean, how do you approach your desires, you think they are fully justified and go for them, or do you believe they are some kind of subjective expression of your soul that shouldn´t be taken all into really account.
Also, ever felt depressed to have no desires at all?
Tell me something in that lines. The desire might be the wish that makes humans create things eh.

Wow, I don't have enough time for this. XD I love how your mind works, you ask good questions.
I trust my desires to the extent that I trust my instincts. I doubt it from time to time, mostly because of external influences from skeptical people, but when I'm together and know what I'm doing, there's nothing I trust over my instincts. If you can't believe in your desires, what can you believe in, you know?
Desire drives creativity, for sure.

Hey Maya Can I ask you some Roma questions?

Yes, please! :D

1.Parli Italiano?Si. Una delle lingue piu belle del mondo. :inlove:

2.Did you throw a coin in the Trevi fountain?Yes. :rolleyes:

3.Did you visit the little island in the middle of the Tiber?Not yet. :awww: I look forward to going someday though!

4.Did you visit St. Peters?Yes. :inlove:

a.If yes, did you see the Pieta?Yes. :inlove:

b.If yes, did you cry?Finally someone that understands. :sobbing:
Not at the time, but I was moved beyond words, it had probably the most profound effect on me that any artwork's ever had.
Did you? :awww:

5.Do you like Gelato? Which flavour?I don't like ice-cream in general.

6.Did you sit on the Spanish steps and people watch like a authentic Roman?Yes. :lol:

7.Do you like the Roma tourney?Um, yes and no. Yes because it's in Rome, obviously :lol:, but there are better on the tour...

8.You reckon Roger will win it?No.

9.Is your affection for Roma at all influenced by Francesco Totti ? :pI'll have to disappoint you now by saying - who? But I remembered, he's a football player, yes?
My affection for the city of Roma is sacred and pure, motivated by it's eternal artwork and not at all influenced by the profanity of gorgeous fiery sweaty Italians. (though it helps, yea... :p)

Great questions, Mia. :inlove:

Harmless
12-22-2009, 05:26 PM
You a fellow Taurus Maya?

An annoyingly typical one at times, yes. I share my birthday with Freud, which explains a lot I guess. :lol:

1- If clay is the most common surface in Croatia, why is it that players coming from there have always had primarily fast court games?Well, Roko is a claycourter.
I'd say it has more to do with the height of our current players, they're all over 1,95, so killer serve + limited movement = fast court proficiency.
I don't really know why we don't have many good claycourters, I think we should... :shrug:
If we could buy one, I'd want Wawrinka. I think that's how our claycourters should be like.

2- Are you a Roman Catholic?No.

3- How do you feel about Croatia joining the EU?Ambivalent. On the one hand, I consider myself more a European than a Croatian(I'm not very nationalistic :shrug:), but on the other hand, I don't think we're ready yet. I'm afraid too many of our annoying/endearing :D idiosyncracies would disappear too quickly under the strain of a mammoth like the EU. Our sense of identity is still hurting from both the conflict and the co-existence with neighbouring nations, and I'm afraid we'd be like an impressionable 7yearold in the company of the cool teens in the EU. I think we need to build up our own identity first before rushing into another union with such childish enthusiasm. Not good for us in the long run, but I don't think many share my view. :shrug:

4- Extreme cold or extreme heat?Cold.
Ginger genes.

5- When did you fly for the first time?Haven't yet. I like trains.

6- If you could travel back in time to a period of history, what would it be?Tough. On the one hand, I love history, especially ancient, but on the other, I know enough about it to know how good we have it now.
For about 6 months only, maybe the pre3500 DC matriarchal tribes in the Near East, it's a fascinating period to me, especially since there's practically no material evidence on the era or the society, only what you can gather from the stories that have transitioned into myths.

7- Can you drive? Do you like it?No. No.

8- Dylan or Springsteen?Dylan. Don't like Bruce. :shrug:

i noticed you have been avoiding your spotlight thread. do you regret having one??

You're very observant. :D Maybe a little.

do you feel that someone asking multiple questions at a time is the equivalent of interrogation?Sometimes.

i recently pulled out a vegetarian for secret santa. which of the following should i purchase for them.
a) vegetarian cookbook
b) piece of delicious meat (force them to eat it)
c) a random plant (that has a note written on it "go hug a tree hippie".:lol:
Depends on what kind of vegetarian you're dealing with. If they're a newbie - No.1. (an experienced veg. might be insulted by this), if they're a long time, convinced vegetarian that never plans on going back - No.3; they'll love the humour, it means you accept their choice.
If they're on the fence and are just doing it for the fad - No.2. They'll both hate you and love you for it. :p

do you feel that popularity contest became a farce after jolangago lost? if so, who do you think should have won? (answer honestly)It was a farce since Arend lost in Rd1. :mad:

out of these famous taureans. which out of the following do you relate to the most? and why?
- hitler
- queen elizabeth II
- lenin
- jack nicholson
- barbara streisand
- catherine the great
- karl marx
- fred astaire
- machiavelli
- katherine hepburn
- freud
- george lucas
- malcolm x
- carmen electraOooh. All of them. :lol:
Fun questions! :D

To use Suktuen's favourite smiley: :devil:

Yeah. :lol:

I think we recently had the discussion about the Roger-Nalby match-up in the Roger forum here. These matches often offer really good quality Definitely. :yeah:

kJ3-pLYHCNw

:awww:Thanks for posting. :awww: :sobbing:

Thanks for answering :hug:I'll get back to the rest when I have time again. :)

Har-Tru
12-22-2009, 05:37 PM
ok no more questions. :awww: fanks Maya :hug:

12-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Yes, please! :D

Thank you for answering :hug:

Si. Una delle lingue piu belle del mondo. :inlove:

E 'seconda solo alla francese nel mio cuore, ma molto bello

Yes. :rolleyes:

I forgot the second time, I am blaming that as the reason why I haven't been back :bigcry:

Not yet. :awww: I look forward to going someday though!

Sometimes they show movies on a big outdoor screen, kinda like they do in Hyde Park, its so balmy in the August nights, its refreshing.

Yes. :inlove:

Yes. :inlove:

Finally someone that understands. :sobbing:
Not at the time, but I was moved beyond words, it had probably the most profound effect on me that any artwork's ever had.
Did you? :awww:

Like you, it was after, and has stuck with me all this time. I am not religious and not christian, but something to do with the human maternal aspect, just so powerful, not to mention beautifully sculptured.

No.

Well he has a better chance than Marat, so I am still hoping ;)

I'll have to disappoint you now by saying - who? But I remembered, he's a football player, yes?
My affection for the city of Roma is sacred and pure, motivated by it's eternal artwork and not at all influenced by the profanity of gorgeous fiery sweaty Italians. (though it helps, yea... :p)

:haha: well I loved the city before, but it really don't hurt to have national hero who is yum scrum :p

Great questions, Mia. :inlove:

Hope I didn't take up your time.

Happy Holidays :hug:

Harmless
12-22-2009, 06:25 PM
ok no more questions. :awww: fanks Maya :hug:

Hope I didn't take up your time.

Happy Holidays :hug:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave the impression that I don't like the questions. :awww: They're all a lot of fun to answer, and I love them! :hug:, it's just that my family is starting to get together and I have to start cooking up a storm, pronto. :lol:
After the holidays I'll terrorize you all with questions AND nonsensical answers muahaha. :worship: :devil:

Har-Tru
12-22-2009, 06:31 PM
BTW you're not getting any of my vcash for the Stan comment.

Thanos
12-23-2009, 02:29 PM
thank you for becoming harmless once again!!

Voo de Mar
12-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Why have you changed your name?

Dini
12-23-2009, 02:41 PM
She's changed it back to what it was before when she joined until she changed it to Nastasya sometime this year, I personally like her better as Harmless. :p :inlove: And the Cuban flag too.

Signature Maya. :speakles:

habibko
12-23-2009, 02:42 PM
She's changed it back to what it was before when she joined until she changed it to Nastasya sometime this year. :inlove: And the Cuban flag too.

Signature Maya. :speakles:

our old Maya is back :worship: :hearts:

Voo de Mar
12-23-2009, 02:43 PM
I remember Harmless with Muller's avatar :angel: Am I correct?

Dini
12-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Oui you are correct. She likes that avatar with Muller pressing his head against his racquet. :lol: Having said that she's had many different, beautiful avatars over the the time she's been here.

Harmless
12-23-2009, 03:07 PM

I'm glad my namechange is being met with approval. :lol:

I remember Harmless with Muller's avatar :angel: Am I correct?

Yes. :lol:

Oui you are correct. She likes that avatar with Muller pressing his head against his racquet. :lol: Having said that she's had many different, beautiful avatars over the the time she's been here.

That pic is all about the :lick:.
I have a thing for headcasey blondes with beautiful lips. :p Plus if they're left-handed... :inlove:
I'm glad to create some hype for the guy, he deserves it. :worship:

Happy holidays to everyone :hug:, I hope you all spend it in a great mood! :)

sammy01
12-23-2009, 03:23 PM
this might have been asked already, do you have any tattoos cus they do it for me (i have 5)!?!?

Harmless
12-23-2009, 06:25 PM
this might have been asked already, do you have any tattoos cus they do it for me (i have 5)!?!?

Five?! :speakles:
It just so happens that I adore tattoos.
I have one.

They're an addiction, so normally I wanted more and started planning my second one about two days after my first one. :lol:
But I was changing my mind all the time, and then finally kinda settled on the idea that I want to get it done in Amsterdam, and that I want a huuuge one.
I had plans for a tattoo going all the way from the centre of my back, up to my right shoulder and down my right arm, and it would be a tribal art style depiction of the physical and metaphorical evolution of the universe. It sounds so ridiculous now, I know, but it made so much sense when I was 18. :lol:
I was never pleased with my drawings for it though so I gave up in frustration.

I still haven't completely outgrown the desire to get more, but the fiasco with my uninspired drawing skills for it :sobbing: kinda hinders me.
Also, I didn't mind the pain at all when I was younger, but now it's getting to be an issue. :lol:

What do you have?

Voo de Mar
12-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Five?! :speakles:
It just so happens that I adore tattoos.
I have one.

What is it? How old you were when it was tattooed? (I've got 4 or 8 - depends how'd count it :lol:)

Eden
12-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Some new questions for you, Maya :)

1) How did you felt during the Federer-Muller match at the USO? Who did you kept fingers crossed for?

2) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?

3) What was your favourite book when you were a child?

4) If you were a dancer on Dancing with the Stars, what celebrity would you want to dance with?

5) How long can you go without being on the internet?

6) Which tennismatches did you enjoyed the most this year?

7) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?

8) Who's the most important person in your life and why?

9) What qualities do you look for in a friend?

10) Which tournaments have you been to?

11) What do you like the best in your room/apartment/house?

12) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

13) What is your New Years Resolution?

14) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?

15) Which 10 questions would you like to ask Roger if you had the opportunity to do so?

16) Which tradition from the education from your parents would you like to use for the one for your children?

17) What's a word that you say a lot?

18) Favorite age you have been so far?

19) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?

20) If you could learn the name of one anonymous MTFer, who would you choose? Why?

Har-Tru
12-26-2009, 03:21 PM
Harmless is back! :bounce:

Eden
12-26-2009, 03:24 PM
I forgot to ask this one:

Which opponent of Roger do you respect the most?

Dini
12-26-2009, 03:30 PM
What 5 GMT creations of yours do you like best? :angel:

12-26-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave the impression that I don't like the questions. :awww: They're all a lot of fun to answer, and I love them! :hug:, it's just that my family is starting to get together and I have to start cooking up a storm, pronto. :lol:
After the holidays I'll terrorize you all with questions AND nonsensical answers muahaha. :worship: :devil:

Ahhh I didn't take it that way at all, no worries :D. Hope you had a lovely holidays with your family, do you do Christmas?

Won't be terrorising me wit questions, i have no ITS :p so with that let off, i shall terrorise you further ;)

When you put on mascara do you open your mouth?

Do you talk to yourself?

What's your greatest achievement so far?

Do you believe in ghosts?

If you had 3 wishes, which would be granted, what would they be?

What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime?

What's your most hated household chore?

If you had to eat a racoon, how would you cook it?

What is the speed of dark?

Do you know what OK stands for?

Have you ever won a trophy?

What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

What's the colour of your toothbrush?

Are you left or right eyed?

Have you ever had an imaginery friend?

The person you would never want to meet?

Ever been arrested?

What is your current desktop picture?

Which tourneys will you go to next year (2010)?

Sorry if some have been asked previous, but there are too many pages to look through, and my memory wouldn't remember anyway :p

Harmless
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
So many questions. :scared:

What is it? How old you were when it was tattooed? (I've got 4 or 8 - depends how'd count it :lol:)

You know how some people are superstitious about discussing their tattoos? I'm one of them. :p
It's an ancient symbol, that's as vague as I can be. :lol: I got it at 16.

Some new questions for you, Maya :)

1) How did you felt during the Federer-Muller match at the USO? Who did you kept fingers crossed for?

2) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?

3) What was your favourite book when you were a child?

4) If you were a dancer on Dancing with the Stars, what celebrity would you want to dance with?

5) How long can you go without being on the internet?

6) Which tennis matches did you enjoyed the most this year?

7) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?

8) Who's the most important person in your life and why?

9) What qualities do you look for in a friend?

10) Which tournaments have you been to?

11) What do you like the best in your room/apartment/house?

12) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

13) What is your New Years Resolution?

14) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?

15) Which 10 questions would you like to ask Roger if you had the opportunity to do so?

16) Which tradition from the education from your parents would you like to use for the one for your children?

17) What's a word that you say a lot?

18) Favorite age you have been so far?

19) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?

20) If you could learn the name of one anonymous MTFer, who would you choose? Why?

1) Oh, you don't want to get me started on that match. :lol:
You know how sometimes tennis just gets boring to you and you think "why the hell do I even waste time on this? :rolleyes:", and then a match like that comes along and all the reasons why you watch tennis in the first place come back to you, all the beauty of this sport. I was just really happy that I get to see a match between players like that, I put my cheering to the side that time and just enjoyed what I was watching. It was about 3am here I think so there was absolute total silence everywhere and the night was quite dark, but warm, it was a bit spiritual almost. :D

2) I don't think so, no. I don't form an opinion about anyone until I'm certain about it, and after that it never changes.

3) I forgot who wrote it :scratch:, but it was a book about King Arthur and the knights of the round table, written in medieval style.

4) It's actually very funny that you ask that now, because just yesterday I made an arrangement to start dance lessons in January. I love dance, always have, but I don't watch shows of that "something with the stars" category, so I really can't answer the question.

5) Depends on what's going on. For as long as I want, or need, to.

6) Well, the Madrid final was very emotional for me, Murray's Wawrinka match was kind of exciting as well. That epic Stepanek-Karlovic match in the DC was interesting to me too. But honestly, my favourite is the Muller-Soderling Wimbledon Rd1, that I have on my HD.

7) I worked for a volunteer/charity organization for almost two years, so I know from first hand experience that money means much, much less to a charity than time and effort given. I've volunteered on different kinds of projects and if I had to pick, rebuilding projects are my favourite. I like the atmosphere, I'm a good outdoor worker. Well, okay, delegator. :D

8) Probably my younger brother. Beacuse I consider it my duty to take care of him and guide him in life.

9) I can't say that I ask for anything specific. I can be friends with anybody, everyone has good qualities.

10) Far too few to mention. :o I have no near-by friends interested in tennis. :(

11) Depends where I am at the time. Where I currently am, the large backyard. And the hardwood floors, I hate carpet. :(

12) Nothing. I've finally gotten to the age where I realize what a ridiculous waste of time and energy that is.

13) I have 4. 1- Stop drinking coffee. 2- Dance at least an hour a day, no matter what. 3-Stop buying clothing and create my own. 4- Take my work more seriously. :o

14) A lot of them, not sure which one to single out.

15) Mostly questions about his childhood and adolescence and how he managed to get through the doubts. Also I'd ask him how he really feels about Rafa. :aplot: (and if there are any private pics of them together :devil:)

16) n/a

17) Maybe. And "well...".

18) I can't single any out, all about the same.

19) q.j. and finishingmove.

20) Maybe leng jai. So I could go steel his Haasi boxers. :devil:

TMJordan
12-27-2009, 03:27 PM
hihi

Harmless
12-27-2009, 03:52 PM
I forgot to ask this one:

Which opponent of Roger do you respect the most?

Well, all of them.
Maybe you mean in the sense that which one do I think has most credibility when playing Roger or something to that extent? In that case - Nalbandian.

What 5 GMT creations of yours do you like best? :angel:

Oh wow, good question.
Let's see...

This one. :lol:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9298/gmt2rd2pb2.jpg

The Delta Force Gooch montage.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8526/ao7thrd1.gif

These two for RG.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4695/soderkingfixed.gif

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5377/gonzalez2.jpg

And this one for sure :devil:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5518/federerdjokovicrd3set2.jpg

Also this one, because it took me ages to allign the photos right and it's not nearly as good as it should be for the time I wasted on it. :rolleyes:
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6461/federerhaas.jpg

And not for GMT, but there were a few that I made for Saulo when he was managing TT Almaty.
Banner.
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8767/ttalmaty.jpg

And one of the diffs postcards.
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8641/almatypostcardchildwith.gif

hihi

You want leng jai's Haasi boxers too? :armed:
My federbear will armwrestle your federbear for them.

TMJordan
12-27-2009, 03:57 PM
watch out sister :armed: :armed: :armed:

Dini
12-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Maya those are :inlove: Love the colouring effect on the Gonzo graphic and the font too. What font is it?

I've just completed a graphic, can you give me feedback? :awww:

Harmless
12-27-2009, 04:17 PM
watch out sister :armed: :armed: :armed:

Bring it canuck. :armed:
May the best federbear win.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4451/123959038323.gif

Maya those are :inlove: Love the colouring effect on the Gonzo graphic and the font too. What font is it?

I've just completed a graphic, can you give me feedback? :awww:

Of course! :hug:
I'll check the font later for you.

Dini
12-27-2009, 04:19 PM
PM in your inbox in the next two mins. :angel:

Harmless
12-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Ahhh I didn't take it that way at all, no worries :D. Hope you had a lovely holidays with your family, do you do Christmas?

Won't be terrorising me wit questions, i have no ITS :p so with that let off, i shall terrorise you further ;)

Three questions for you, madame. Do you like threads? Do you like random questions? Do you like WTF-factor title changes?
Yes? :aplot:

edit: I just see Jen beat me to it. :armed:

When you put on mascara do you open your mouth?

Do you talk to yourself?

What's your greatest achievement so far?

Do you believe in ghosts?

If you had 3 wishes, which would be granted, what would they be?

What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime?

What's your most hated household chore?

If you had to eat a racoon, how would you cook it?

What is the speed of dark?

Do you know what OK stands for?

Have you ever won a trophy?

What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

What's the colour of your toothbrush?

Are you left or right eyed?

Have you ever had an imaginery friend?

The person you would never want to meet?

Ever been arrested?

What is your current desktop picture?

Which tourneys will you go to next year (2010)?
Sorry if some have been asked previous, but there are too many pages to look through, and my memory wouldn't remember anyway :p- Yes. :rolleyes:
- Yes. :o
- Considering my habit of saying the wrong thing to the wrong people at the wrong time - staying alive. :lol:
- I was reading Helena Blavatsky when most my age were reading Harry Potter, so you could say my opinion on the subject is very complex. :lol:
- No idea.
- Not happened yet. A hoverboard. I want one so bad. :p
- Washing the dishes. By far.
- I wouldn't eat it, but I'd cook it in any way the person who would eat it would like. :shrug:
- From a zen or from a physics standpoint?
- Used to, but I forgot. :scratch:
- No. At least not one made of metal. Just paper. :D
- 2 days, in 7th grade.
- I love rain, I get all my best ideas when it's raining. Anything I feel like doing. Usually creative stuff.
- Green on white. Don't like it though.
- Que? :speakles:
- No.
- No idea.
- Something close to that. Minors don't get arrested really. :o
- Same one as last page.
- I want to go see one slam, so either RG or Wimbledon, maybe the Greece DC in May, and of the smaller ones I'd want to go to Rosmalen or Umag. It's all so iffy, I have a busy year coming up.

Johnny Groove
12-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Maya, you are really talented with those pictures. Are you studying some sort of design career?

Also, are you really Cuban?

Harmless
12-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Omg Nadine, change the title. :o
They're really not that good. :sobbing:
Advertize my Arrested Development gifs instead. :worship:

Maya, you are really talented with those pictures. Are you studying some sort of design career?

Also, are you really Cuban?

As Cuban as a redhaired pale croatian chick possibly can be. :wurshep: :worship:
(:secret: i'm whiter than murray, but other than that, 100% cuban, fosho :lol:)

Dini
12-27-2009, 05:07 PM
:awww: But I like them. :shrug: They're original.

Your gifs on the other hand... :p

12-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Three questions for you, madame. Do you like threads? Do you like random questions? Do you like WTF-factor title changes?
Yes? :aplot:

edit: I just see Jen beat me to it. :armed:

:haha: WTF-factor title changes? :rolls:

But yea, Jen knew my mind was melting with the thinking up of new questions so I guess is giving me a breather :lol:

Eden
01-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Some new questions

:dance:

1) Your 3 favourite slash couples?
2) Which Roger loss has made you the most sad and which victory the most happy?
3) What do you like the best about MTF and what the least?
4) Which are your favourite tournaments and why?
5) Which was your favourite TV show during your childhood?
6) Do you have any pets?
7) Do you play tennis yourself? If yes, when did you started?
8) Who are your 3 favourite lovecouples from a movie?
9) Which languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn?
10) Which WTA player do/did you like/d the most?
11) Name 5 things that you find beautiful.
12) Do you collect anything?
13) What is your favourite sound?
14) What is your definition of a great day?
15) Favorite kind of weather?
16) If you could go back to any year, what year would you go back to and why?
17) What was your dreamjob when you were a kid?
18) What's your favourite poem?
19) What was the last concert you went to?
20) Your favourite movie soundtrack?
21) Your favourite scene from a movie?
22) Which book made you cry?
23) Favourite piece of jewellery that you own?
24) Which sports do you like to follow beside tennis and who are your favourite athletes there?
25) What are your favorite girl and boy names?

I guess that's enough for today :angel:

Thanks in advance for answering them :hug:

cobalt60
01-24-2010, 09:11 PM
:rolls: That's all no questions:p

Harmless
01-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi Doris! :wavey:
How is your year shaping up? :)

I'll have to break this up in 2 parts.

1) Your 3 favourite slash couples?
Just Roger and Rafa, no one else. :p

2) Which Roger loss has made you the most sad and which victory the most happy?The AO loss last year was the most emotional one probably. :sad:
Not sure which one made me happiest. Honestly, when he makes a really really :hearts: shot, no matter the outcome of the match, that makes me happier than a win.

3) What do you like the best about MTF and what the least?I love how international it is, and the fact that there are a lot of people really knowledgeable about the sport. Also I really love the silliness and the in-jokes. :p
Don't know what I like the least. Yeah, well, maybe when people are unnecessarily rude, without some sort of a joke behind their disrespectful tone.

4) Which are your favourite tournaments and why?Monte Carlo, because I love that time of year, and that time in the tennis season, and bacause the scenery is so beautiful. When the camera pans out to the sea... :inlove:
Also Umag, because it's the first tourn. I whitnessed, as a child when we were vacationing there. The grounds are really beautiful.
And then there's also Wimbledon, the queen of all tournaments on earth. :worship:

5) Which was your favourite TV show during your childhood?Smurfs! :D Also I loved this one gameshow, I think it was called Games Without Borders, maybe you remember it too? It had kids from many European countries competing in fun, very colourful!, games and challenges. I wanted to be a contestant there really badly. :lol:

6) Do you have any pets?Not anymore, my dog died a few months ago. :sad:

7) Do you play tennis yourself? If yes, when did you started?I haven't played in soooo long now, it seams like it was two lifetimes ago. :o
I'd love to be able to play regularly on a grass court. :hearts: But I get a kick out of squash too, most people don't like the idea of playing alone against the wall, but I like it. It's a meditative experience. :D

8) Who are your 3 favourite lovecouples from a movie?From a movie, I don't know.
From books; from Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy; from Macbeth, Lord and Lady Macbeth; and from The Thorn Birds, Ralph and Maggie.

Oh, I remember one, from The Mummy, I liked the story ark of the High Priest and the pharaoh's mistress. :awww:
Also from Bram Stoker's Dracula with Gary Oldman - the Count and Mina.

9) Which languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn?Learning languages is one of my favourite hobbies, comparative linguistics was among my top 5 choices when I was choosing a uni to go to.
Right now, my knowledge, on a scale of 10:
Croatian 10, English 8.5, Spanish 5.5, Slovenian 5, German 4.5, Italian 4.5, Portuguese 4, French 4(I really really dislike French :o It's very difficult to make myself to study it further.), Russian 3, and Hebrew and Arabic 1.5, just getting started.
I'm very ambitious, you see. :D I want to perfect the ones I know(to about 6), + learn Turkish, Mandarin and Japanese.

10) Which WTA player do/did you like/d the most?My favourite was always Sveta Kuznetsova. I can't believe she got another slam last year. :sobbing:
Second favourite is probably Safina. Also I like Mauresmo, Henin, Rezai, Li Na, Jie Zheng and Serena.

11) Name 5 things that you find beautiful.Everything, I find beauty in everything. :D You just have to be ready to see it. :)

12) Do you collect anything?Yes, silver rings.

Harmless
01-25-2010, 05:35 PM
13) What is your favourite sound?
Rain and the waves at sea hitting against the shore.

14) What is your definition of a great day?Calmness and inspiration.

15) Favorite kind of weather?Rainy, between 17 and 25°, flashes of sun, maybe rainbows. Basically early spring in temperate climate.

16) If you could go back to any year, what year would you go back to and why?Not confined to my life? Between 1189 and 1192, during Richard the First's reign and the Third Crusade.

17) What was your dreamjob when you were a kid?I wanted to be a farmer, a math teacher, and a princess. True story. :lol:

18) What's your favourite poem?Probably Lorca's "Y Despues".
(for some reason, 9 out of 10 times I write his name as Llorca, with 2 Ls. /facepalm)

Right now, I love this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U71_rNQ7sw). Neruda's poem, sung by my favourite contemporary male singer. :inlove:

19) What was the last concert you went to?A friend's a cappella choir.

20) Your favourite movie soundtrack?Don't know, I don't pay attention. :/

21) Your favourite scene from a movie?Umph, so many...
In The Hairdresser's Husband, the penultimate scene where she drowns herself :bigcry:.
I don't think there are clips on YT.

Next:
The movie was meh, but this scene was very powerful.
tDSJubIJL2U

This one from LOTR. I think that was the first time ever that I cried like a little child in the cinema. :o
EIx3m74xExs

This one from Life of Brian. Everyone who took Latin probably recognizes this situation. :lol:
XbI-fDzUJXI

That's what I can think of right now.

22) Which book made you cry?Many. :tape:
The most, probably a book by a Croatian author Marija Juric Zagorka, Kamen na cesti. (= A stone on the road)

23) Favourite piece of jewellery that you own?A silver chain necklace that I had made for me based on an old necklace of my mother's, for my first salary.

24) Which sports do you like to follow beside tennis and who are your favourite athletes there?Handball (Ivano Balic :inlove:) and Alpine Skiing(Anja Paerson + Didier Cuche, Janica Kostelic back when she was competing :().

25) What are your favorite girl and boy names?
Don't know, never really thought about it.

Thanks for all the questions, fun! :D :hug:

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Learning languages is one of my favourite hobbies, comparative linguistics was among my top 5 choices when I was choosing a uni to go to.

I really really dislike French.

This one from Life of Brian. Everyone who took Latin probably recognizes this situation. :lol:
XbI-fDzUJXI

1) Will you marry me?

Harmless
01-25-2010, 07:10 PM
1) Will you marry me?

Answer a) Can't, I have to wash my hair today. :)
Answer b) Get in line. :rolleyes:
Answer c) Only if Habib is willing to let you go. :awww:

Har-Tru
01-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Answer a) Can't, I have to wash my hair today. :)

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/7/128994131424846540.jpg

Answer b) Get in line. :rolleyes:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/17/128870508353653468.jpg

Answer c) Only if Habib is willing to let you go. :awww:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/25/129089242539101698.jpg

Har-Tru
01-27-2010, 10:54 PM
1) This is really idiomatic and complicated Spanish with lots of cultural content, but since you love Spanish poetry, see what you can think of this:

LcR-vDWz1Tg

Que el maquillaje no apague tu risa,
que el equipaje no lastre tus alas,
que el calendario no venga con prisas,
que el diccionario detenga las balas,
Que las persianas corrijan la aurora,
que gane el quiero la guerra del puedo,
que los que esperan no cuenten las horas,
que los que matan se mueran de miedo.
Que el fin del mundo te pille bailando,
que el escenario me tińa las canas,
que nunca sepas ni cómo, ni cuándo,
ni ciento volando, ni ayer ni mańana
Que el corazón no se pase de moda,
que los otońos te doren la piel,
que cada noche sea noche de bodas,
que no se ponga la luna de miel.
Que todas las noches sean noches de boda,
que todas las lunas sean lunas de miel.
Que las verdades no tengan complejos,
que las mentiras parezcan mentira,
que no te den la razón los espejos,
que te aproveche mirar lo que miras.
Que no se ocupe de tí el desamparo,
que cada cena sea tu última cena,
que ser valiente no salga tan caro,
que ser cobarde no valga la pena.
Que no te compren por menos de nada,
que no te vendan amor sin espinas,
que no te duerman con cuentos de hadas,
que no te cierren el bar de la esquina.
Que el corazón no se pase de moda,
que los otońos te doren la piel,
que cada noche sea noche de bodas,
que no se ponga la luna de miel.
Que todas las noches sean noches de boda,
que todas las lunas sean lunas de miel.

:worship:

It's also a good song to practise the subjunctive. :lol:

2) Best Blackadder line?
3) Do you like historical novels?
4) Have you got Serbian friends?
5) What percentage of people in Croatia are dark-haired? I'd say high.
6) Bach, Mozart or Tchaikovsky?

Harmless
01-28-2010, 07:58 PM
1) This is really idiomatic and complicated Spanish with lots of cultural content, but since you love Spanish poetry, see what you can think of this:

It's also a good song to practise the subjunctive. :lol:
Very nice. :)
My favourite Spanish music is Gypsy music though, this is a little too flat for me compared to the chaotic rhythm and thick accent of eg. Camaron or La Negra Montoya.

And true about the subjunctive. :lol:
And I see SO many potential Shakiraisms here... :p

2) Best Blackadder line?That is the toughest question yet, seriously.
I love each single episode, no way I can single out just one line right now. :awww:

3) Do you like historical novels? Adore. Current day novels feel a little awkward to read. Too close for comfort I guess.
Though I'm a horrible nag, if it has either 1)wrong historical facts(and I will check them :lol:), or flat and poorly constructed characters, I stop reading in annoyance.
And that's easily solved by not reading anything written after 1945. :D

4) Have you got Serbian friends?Of course.

5) What percentage of people in Croatia are dark-haired? I'd say high.Over 70%

6) Bach, Mozart or Tchaikovsky?Bach, and it is nowhere in the near vicinity of being close.
I have an irrational hatred for Mozart, not kidding. Can't stand him.

Bach, on the other hand, is the most talented human being to have ever composed music. If all records of human music, save Bach's work, were somehow completely lost, not much would have been lost.
Did you ever read that Lewis Thomas quote on Bach, in his writings about the Ceti project?
(if not, summary: The essay briefly discusses the use of radio astronomy as a means of communicating with extraterrestrial life on other planets and galaxies. He also goes into detail about the various problems with trying to contact intelligent life.)"Perhaps the safest thing to do at the outset, if technology permits, is to send music. This language may be the best we have for explaining what we are like to others in space, with least ambiguity. I would vote for Bach, all of Bach, streamed out into space, over and over again. We would be bragging of course, but it is surely excusable to put the best possible face on at the beginning of such an acquaintance. We can tell the harder truths later."
I agree 100%. :D
Have you ever heard Erbarme Dich? It is flawless.

If I had to divide, I'd say 85% Bach, 1% Mozart(just for Requiem...), 14% Čajkovskij.

Muchas gracias for teh questions, very fun to answer. :hug:

Ivanatis
01-31-2010, 11:59 PM
thanks for the rep Maya:hatoff:
1rtiAQk3ojE
wish I could play like that:worship:

Har-Tru
02-01-2010, 12:57 PM
That is the toughest question yet, seriously.
I love each single episode, no way I can single out just one line right now. :awww:

:rolleyes:

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/double_fail.jpeg

Adore. Current day novels feel a little awkward to read. Too close for comfort I guess.
Though I'm a horrible nag, if it has either 1)wrong historical facts(and I will check them :lol:), or flat and poorly constructed characters, I stop reading in annoyance.
And that's easily solved by not reading anything written after 1945. :D

Yes, can only agree... but I just read the best of the best as far as historical novels are concerned. Read many critics reviews beforehand and ask my educated acquaintances before purchasing any book (also cause I'm a cheap bastard). Recommendations off the top of my head: I, Claudius by Robert Graves, La Catedral del Mar by Ildefonso Falcones and Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather.

Bach, and it is nowhere in the near vicinity of being close.
I have an irrational hatred for Mozart, not kidding. Can't stand him.

Bach, on the other hand, is the most talented human being to have ever composed music. If all records of human music, save Bach's work, were somehow completely lost, not much would have been lost.
Did you ever read that Lewis Thomas quote on Bach, in his writings about the Ceti project?
(if not, summary: The essay briefly discusses the use of radio astronomy as a means of communicating with extraterrestrial life on other planets and galaxies. He also goes into detail about the various problems with trying to contact intelligent life.)"Perhaps the safest thing to do at the outset, if technology permits, is to send music. This language may be the best we have for explaining what we are like to others in space, with least ambiguity. I would vote for Bach, all of Bach, streamed out into space, over and over again. We would be bragging of course, but it is surely excusable to put the best possible face on at the beginning of such an acquaintance. We can tell the harder truths later."
I agree 100%. :D
Have you ever heard Erbarme Dich? It is flawless.

If I had to divide, I'd say 85% Bach, 1% Mozart(just for Requiem...), 14% Čajkovskij.

Yes I've heard Erbarme Dich who do you think I am? :ras:

I like John Sebastian... but I don't know, I guess it's not my era, the baroque one... Vivaldi never impressed me much either, though I love Water Music. I'm very Romantic when it comes to music.

I guess I'll give Bach another chance, coming from you...

EDIT: BTW I'm not a big Mozart fan either.

Muchas gracias for teh questions, very fun to answer. :hug:

:hatoff:

More coming soon...

Eden
03-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Maya :hug:

Thanks for your answers :)

Just Roger and Rafa, no one else. :p

How about Rafa & Nando?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SNzNdyLkAiU/SNhWYhRP-DI/AAAAAAAAFI4/GmI5Nyxmvhc/s400/Rafa+and+Verdasco+hug+Davis+Cup+%231.jpg

http://www.australianopen.com/images/pics/thumbs/t_nadal_verdasco_30_01.jpg

Or Marat & Roger?

http://p3.focus.de/img/gen/J/2/HBJ2nxne_Pxgen_r_467xA.JPG

http://www.gototennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Marat_Safin_and_Roger_Federer.jpg

http://hottennisplayers.com.au/tennis_hotties_pics/Marat_Safin_03.jpg

Or ARod & Roger?

http://nbcsportsmedia.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070822/050615_fedrod_hmed_10a.hmedium.jpg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00607/federer_and_roddick_607466a.jpg

:angel:

Smurfs! :D Also I loved this one gameshow, I think it was called Games Without Borders, maybe you remember it too? It had kids from many European countries competing in fun, very colourful!, games and challenges. I wanted to be a contestant there really badly. :lol:

We had Games Without Borders here in Germany as well, but I never saw it. I guess it was probably before my time ;)

Not anymore, my dog died a few months ago. :sad:

Sorry to hear about this :sad: What kind of dog was it? How old (s)he has been? Do you want to have a new one?

From a movie, I don't know.
From books; from Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy; from Macbeth, Lord and Lady Macbeth; and from The Thorn Birds, Ralph and Maggie.

I loved The Thorn Birds as well. The beach scene when Ralph is visiting Maggie :hearts:

Ccs5OrEuCdI

Learning languages is one of my favourite hobbies, comparative linguistics was among my top 5 choices when I was choosing a uni to go to.
Right now, my knowledge, on a scale of 10:
Croatian 10, English 8.5, Spanish 5.5, Slovenian 5, German 4.5, Italian 4.5, Portuguese 4, French 4(I really really dislike French :o It's very difficult to make myself to study it further.), Russian 3, and Hebrew and Arabic 1.5, just getting started.
I'm very ambitious, you see. :D I want to perfect the ones I know(to about 6), + learn Turkish, Mandarin and Japanese.

That's really impressive :worship:

Where did you learn all these languages? How many years have you learned German?

Eden
03-02-2010, 09:51 PM
A few new questions :dance:

1) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
2) If you could change one thing about the world today, what would it be?
3) What do you value most in a person?
4) Do you like your handwriting?
5) What do you like the most in your apartment/house?
6) What can't be missing in your fridge?
7) If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
8) When was the last time you ate something for the first time? (what was it?)
9) Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldnt stand?
10) What do you do when you are stressed out?
11) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
12) What's a word that you say a lot?
13) What do you do when you can’t fall asleep?
14) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?
15) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?
16) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?
17) If you were allowed to have anything for free from one store, what store would you pick?
18) Which MTFer do you most want to see have an active spotlight thread?
19) If you could learn the name of one anonymous MTFer, who would you choose? Why?
20) What's the one thing that goes everywhere with you when you travel?

Harmless
03-02-2010, 11:24 PM
thanks for the rep Maya
1rtiAQk3ojE
wish I could play like that
:worship:
Le Chuck was the best zombie pirate ever. :lol:

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/double_fail.jpeg

Okay, okay, you have humbled me. *izeemberess*
I have an answer for you.

Season 2, Episode 6.
Hugh Laurie as Prince Ludwig: Meheheee.

Yes, can only agree... but I just read the best of the best as far as historical novels are concerned. Read many critics reviews beforehand and ask my educated acquaintances before purchasing any book (also cause I'm a cheap bastard). Recommendations off the top of my head: I, Claudius by Robert Graves, La Catedral del Mar by Ildefonso Falcones and Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather.The first one I can't read because I took a really extensive course on the Julio-Claudian dynasty in uni and I'm too scared to read it because I know I'll be so annoyed with the inaccuracies I'll just go :shout:at the author all the time, and that's not very nice.
The second one I don't know about, and the 3rd is on my list.
In general I need to read fiction about eras that I have little knowledge of, which is why I liked The Name of the Rose. If I know too much I just pick and pick at it until I have no more joy of reading left and that's just sad.

Yes I've heard Erbarme Dich who do you think I am?

I like John Sebastian... but I don't know, I guess it's not my era, the baroque one... Vivaldi never impressed me much either, though I love Water Music. I'm very Romantic when it comes to music.

I guess I'll give Bach another chance, coming from you...

EDIT: BTW I'm not a big Mozart fan either.Hope you liked the Lara St John album. She's fantastic, so energetic, I've never heard anyone play exactly like that.

Thanks for your answers
Doris, hi! :hug:
I hope you've been having a good year so far, not too cold. :)

How about Rafa & Nando?
(have to delete them for image space... shame though...)
Best post in the entire thread. http://www.forum.hr/images/smilies/Slin.gif http://www.forum.hr/images/smilies/zvrko.gif
I think they're all lovely together, but Rogelio and Rafa have a special vibe when they're together. :inlove: Maybe it's because they seam so so different outwardly but you can sense that they have a lot in common. But many many articles have been written about that already so...

Sorry to hear about this What kind of dog was it? How old (s)he has been? Do you want to have a new one? Thanks. It was really really sad.
He was a mixture of a few breeds, we never found out which. But he was gorgeous, and very smart. He was actually pretty old for a dog, 12.
I love dogs, when I settle down, I want at least 3!! :D

I loved The Thorn Birds as well. The beach scene when Ralph is visiting Maggie

Ccs5OrEuCdIOmg that made me cry so much every time I watched the series. :hugecry:
That book is in my Top3 most-cried-over books. :lol: / :o
Did you read the books?
I have to say that Richard Chamberlain did a fantastic job with that role, he was just so :hearts:. What did you think of him as Ralph?

That's really impressive

Where did you learn all these languages? How many years have you learned German?Haha, thank you. :lol:
But honestly, some are so rusty it sounds much better on paper than in reality. :o
I pick up languages quickly, it's great fun for me trying to figure out the inner logic of a language.
English, German and Latin were compulsory in school, Italian I learned in a language school, outside of regular education, Spanish I picked up from TV and then later I studied alone, and Portuguese I first heard on TV and from Amalia Rodrigues' songs/poems, later I studied alone.
And Saulo helps me with Portuguese a lot, he's fantastic. :hearts:
French I kind of picked up out of necessity, I spent a month in France, so I had to learn a bit. :p
I took starting lessons in Hebrew and Russian in uni, and started learning Arabic independently, with incentive from my grandmother, who writes it and speaks some.

6 years of German, but you'd never be able to tell if you heard how badly I speak it. English went 3 times faster than normal, German 3 times slower.
As I said, it all sounds much more impressive on paper than in reality. :lol:

Dini
03-02-2010, 11:29 PM
I love how you write seem as 'seam'. :hearts: Trademark Maya. :p

I'll ask you some questions once you're done with Doris'. :dance:

Harmless
03-03-2010, 12:15 AM
A few new questions :dance:
I think I answered a few of these before, but nevermind, I won't go look so I'll just do it again. :D

1) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?Many many things.
I think I'm too ambitious with a lot of them, but I do have one that I think is pretty realistic.
I'd like to go on a riding trip(horseback) for about two weeks alone. Just taking basic supplies with me and go trekking and exploring someplace uninhabited.
I think I'm too spoiled now and addicted to the basic luxuries of civilization to be able to do it now, but I hope I'm tough enough for it by my mid 30s.

2) If you could change one thing about the world today, what would it be?Countless things, but one thing that I think is both realistic and simple is a change in the educational system foundations. Children should have more contact with realistic, tangible things than classroom theory, especially in the basic field of food.
I think that it's practically embarrassing that an average child has no idea how bread is made or where milk comes from. Making at least 1/3 of the curriculum about real-life experience in gardening, cooking, baking, animal husbandry, textile producing etc. could make us a much more aware species, and a much better one as well. You have no idea of all the processes that happen in something as simple as having bread on your table until you've seen it, and kids especially could benefit from that as they soak information up like a sponge. A more practical approach in early education would benefit everyone, if only it was planned out well.
Kids love getting their hands dirty, running around, exploring, watching things grow and change... It would be the most natural thing if only someone planned it right and put it in a safe support structure.
This system of education is turning us into idiots that can do no more than push a button and it's embarrassing.

3) What do you value most in a person?Believeing in their system of values and staying true to themselves. Morality, in shorthand.

4) Do you like your handwriting?Yes.

5) What do you like the most in your apartment/house?In general, the view.

6) What can't be missing in your fridge?Yoghurt.

7) If you could ask God one question, what would it be?Well I don't really believe in God in the strict monotheistic sense, so my mind doesn't really get this question, it's not the way I'm used to thinking about a divine power.
But I guess, in a Christian setting, I'd want a clear answer on: "How did language evolve, step by step, and how unique is the human approach to it, in the universe?"

8) When was the last time you ate something for the first time? (what was it?)Just today. It was a kind of a barley pie, hard to explain, a very old croatian recipe.

9) Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldnt stand?All the time. :lol:

10) What do you do when you are stressed out?Talk to myself. :lol:
Or go comb my hair, that's a strange habit that I've picked up in the past few years... :unsure:

11) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?Nothing. All things that I want changed, I'm trying to work on. You succeed in some, you fail in some and you can't really ask for more from yourself. Wanting to change something that you can't change is blaming your problems on someone else, and that's just not fair and it makes you horribly miserable in the long run because you're basically convincing yourself that you're powerless.

12) What's a word that you say a lot?Maybe.

13) What do you do when you can’t fall asleep?Internet, like right now. :lol:

14) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?I don't think so. Not drastically at least, it was all a few steps to the left or right.

15) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?Many, actually. qj, Nathii, Arend, finishingmove, Celaeno, Crazy Girl...

16) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?Whichever game I'm playing at the moment. TT threads most of the time. Funny Fotos from GM after that.

17) If you were allowed to have anything for free from one store, what store would you pick?Ooooh, tough. I would probably want a unique artpiece(I mean if money is no object why not go for that :D) so maybe a gallery that I like.

18) Which MTFer do you most want to see have an active spotlight thread? You! :p

19) If you could learn the name of one anonymous MTFer, who would you choose? Why?I honestly don't know. Names are just names, not so important.

20) What's the one thing that goes everywhere with you when you travel?Well, I have 4 things that I need to have with me and I can't fall asleep if I don't have them nearby, so I guess those. Lipbalm, hand cream, tissues and a bottle of water. I'm very much a creature of habit that way and if one of those is missing I don't even think I could sleep. Once I misplaced my lipbalm and I spent an hour searching for it before bed, dead tired, at about 2am.
For traveling, those + toothbrush.
But past the basic supplies, I like to always have a notebook and a pen with me.

Thanks for all the questions, I had fun answering them. :hug:
Now if only we could convince YOU to have an active thread as well. :p ;)

Harmless
03-03-2010, 12:19 AM
I love how you write seem as 'seam'. :hearts: Trademark Maya. :p

I'll ask you some questions once you're done with Doris'. :dance:
What, its' not written as seam? :unsure:
Omg. :lol:
Seam just seamed seemed logical to me for that length and turn of vowel... :unsure: :o

habibko
03-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Seam just seamed seemed logical to me for that length and turn of vowel... :unsure: :o

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fail-owned-manhole-fail.jpg

Dini
03-03-2010, 12:32 AM

:rolls:

Seem from see I guess, rather than sea. :p I have a giggle every time I see that from you, it's cute. :lol:

OK questions:

1) Three songs you're loving at the moment? (I always ask this question :p).

2) What was your favourite shot of 2009? If you can't think of just one, three again will do just fine. ;)

3) Will you come to Wimbers one day? :awww:

4) You talked about children in your previous post (very good answer :yeah:); would you like to have some in the future? Names you like for boys and girls?

6) What was the last good movie you saw?

7) Croatian movies, can you recommend one or two? (I love foreign movies.) :hearts:

8) Who's your favourite retired tennis player? Why?

9) What result this year (in tennis of course) would make you the happiest?

That's it for now, thanks in advance. :hug:
Yes, I'm aware that there is no question 5. :o And sorry about the smilies.

Harmless
03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fail-owned-manhole-fail.jpg
It is kind of. :sobbing:
Seem still feels illogical to me though. :lol:
I thought seem was for clothing, seam for observation. Refer to pic no1, I know.

Seem from see I guess, rather than sea. I have a giggle every time I see that from you, it's cute. :lol:

OK questions:

1) Three songs you're loving at the moment? (I always ask this question).As in this week? Great question.
Okay, first this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0JuEY_MHGI). (Amalia-Trova do vento que pasa)
Second, this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glj1LZcYWZ4). Julia Hamari and Richter = :inlove:

The third is embarrassing, I... refer to pic no1. :o
I just remembered this today, there was something I loved about this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7PRQon_MA). I'd rather not mention the authors of this piece here because someone whose alias sounds like a child-friendly brand of canned vegetables should not be mentioned in the same post as Julia Hamari. :rolleyes:

2) What was your favourite shot of 2009? If you can't think of just one, three again will do just fine. ;)Roger's shot against Seppi in AO. The back killa. :scared: Did you see that stretch out, that was...wow.
Also there was a beautiful IO FH Muller made in his Soderling match, 1st set.
vt1BCf0prC8

3) Will you come to Wimbers one day? :awww: No doubt whatsoever. ;)

4) You talked about children in your previous post (very good answer :yeah:); would you like to have some in the future? Names you like for boys and girls?No, actually. I love children, and it was a very difficult decision to make, but I decided to have no kids a long time ago.
If life happens to take me in that direction, adoption is not out of the question, but I don't think it's likely.

6) What was the last good movie you saw?Hm, good question.Can't remember really.

7) Croatian movies, can you recommend one or two? (I love foreign movies.) :hearts:That's actually pretty difficult. Our cinematography has been in such a sorry state that everyone avoids them by default.
The best cro "film" that I've ever seen wasn't a film but a recording from the early 80s of an outdoors theatrical performance of Iphigenia in Aulis, but there's no way you could get that anywhere so...
But here's two that I know about that you might like, not cro, one from macedonia from the 90s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_the_Rain_%28film%29), one from the ex Yu from '88 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_the_Gypsies).
If you're really curious, I think you should ask Chooper, he seems to know more about it that I do. :]

8) Who's your favourite retired tennis player? Why?Probably Laver. The lefthandedness and he has an interesting aura about him.

9) What result this year (in tennis of course) would make you the happiest?1) Roger winning the calendar year slam. :hearts: Probability: 5%
2) Nalbandian winning Paris or Shanghai again. Probability: 4%
3) Chardy being in the Top10. Probability: 2%
4) Nishikori being in the Top30. Probability: 1%
5) Muller being in a slam QF. Probability: 0,11116% :bigcry:

That's it for now, thanks in advance. :hug:
Yes, I'm aware that there is no question 5. :o And sorry about the smilies. :lol:
Thanks a lot, they were very fun to answer! :]

Har-Tru
03-03-2010, 02:47 PM
You seamed to be pretty good at languages. :o

Har-Tru
03-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Rate:

3B49N46I39Y

-TGKJ9MgCOQ

2s3ZrALhrAA

LdL8GFaJy_Y

03-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi Hi :hug:

How have you been? What you been playing? :)

Considering our mutual love for arty stuff, I thought I would show you something that I love, I like sculpture as a medium, but rarely am effected by "modern" art, but this just struck a chord with me, obviously appreciation is unique and personal - but would love to hear your thoughts.

Another Place by Antony Gormley (its up the road from me, so I go alot - before I leave Britain, I will go for an entire day and see it at different tide levels :))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Place

ys3_j_n9-N0

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41138000/jpg/_41138276_gormley_dog_getty_416.jpg

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icliverpool/oct2006/4/2/7F07A040-CD18-BCE5-598E9C395569D553.jpg

There was another sculpture installation he did around London, called Event Horizon - some thought they were jumpers and trying to commit suicide :tape:

http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/blogon/upload/thumbnail1.php/blogon/upload/2009/12/anthony_gormley_event_horizon.jpghttp://image.guardian.co.uk/Arts/gallery/2007/may/03/art/10-2469.jpg
http://img1.photographersdirect.com/img/11945/wm/pd1391533.jpg

So take as long as you want, am just interested to hear your thoughts. If you don't like so much, wanna show me what is more your style :D

Anyway, I shall allez, but thanks for all the interesting things you asked me, and stuff we talked about :hug: Hope you are well. :wavey:

Dini
03-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Apart from GMT graphics, have you made any other ones? And which are you most proud of if yes? :dance: Show. :p

Eden
03-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Doris, hi! :hug:
I hope you've been having a good year so far, not too cold.

Hi :hug:

The year has been really stressful for me so far. My boss is away for a stay at a health resort, the husband of a colleague suddenly died a few weeks ago, another colleague is ill... Beside this the winter is going on my nerves a bit. I don't have anything against snow, but I prefer to have it around Christmas. I really want spring now :)

I think they're all lovely together, but Rogelio and Rafa have a special vibe when they're together. :inlove: Maybe it's because they seam so so different outwardly but you can sense that they have a lot in common. But many many articles have been written about that already so...

... it's pretty likely that more articles will follow :p Maybe even a book about their rivalry. I guess that would be quite interesting for a lot of people :)

Thanks. It was really really sad.
He was a mixture of a few breeds, we never found out which. But he was gorgeous, and very smart. He was actually pretty old for a dog, 12.
I love dogs, when I settle down, I want at least 3!! :D

I can imagine that you must have been really sad about the loss of the dog. I remember how I felt when the dog of our neighbours died when I was a kid. I cried so much and he wasn't even my dog.

I always wanted to have a dog, but during my childhood my mother was afraid of dogs and today I don't have really the time for a dog. But I really want to have one one day :)

Omg that made me cry so much every time I watched the series. :hugecry:
That book is in my Top3 most-cried-over books. :lol:
Did you read the books?

Yes, I read the book, but this is one of the few times where I prefer the film version.

I have to say that Richard Chamberlain did a fantastic job with that role, he was just so :hearts:. What did you think of him as Ralph?

He was indeed very good as Ralph :) I think apart from this role I have just seen him as a doctor in a series which took part in Hawaii.

I think I answered a few of these before, but nevermind, I won't go look so I'll just do it again. :D

It's really tough to keep up with all the questions in all the spotlight threads :lol: And I don't even post in all of the threads.

You! :p

Thanks for all the questions, I had fun answering them. :hug:
Now if only we could convince YOU to have an active thread as well. :p ;)

Thanks for answering :hug: It was a very interesting read once again :)

I think I'm the wrong person to have a spotlight thread ;) But thanks for showing interest.

Dini
03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Doris that gif in your sig is so cute. :awww: :o Didn't think I would say that about someone showing his middle fingers. :lol:

Gretchen.
03-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Just came in here to say I love your avvie. :lol: Tim Gunn :worship: :hearts:

Thanos
06-23-2010, 08:32 AM
how dare you say chau to mtf forever without even telling me!!!! :(

why kind of mistress are you!! kicking me to the curb like that!!! your absent is making me go all oona!!

rd2izv5JBcE

Eden
08-02-2010, 04:18 PM

Maya has left MTF? I didn't knew it :sad:

There are so many people who once were here but are gone now :awww:

Eden
10-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Maya :wavey: :hug:

Long time no see.
Long time no questions from me :p

:dance:

1) Can you bake/cook? If yes what do you like to bake/cook the most?

2) If you could visit one person right now who would it be?

3) Do you trust people easily?

4) Have you ever pretended to be sick because you didn’t wanted to go to school?

5) Are you afraid of heights? What’s the heighest building/mountain you have ever been on?

6) What's an unusual thing about yourself?

7) If you had to cut expenses, what's the first thing you'd give up?

8) Have you ever gone camping? Did you like it? Why or why not?

9) What is your favorite candy?

10) Your least favourite household chore to do?

11) What is your favorite type of dog breed?

12) Person you wish lived next door? (friend, famous person..)

13) Did you ever have surgery?

14) Which match have you enjoyed the most this year?

15) What's the best medicine when you have a cold?

16) What colour do you think looks the best on you?

17) What's your favourite meal of the day? (Breakfast, lunch, dinner?)

18) What's your least favorite food?

19) Which was the best book you have read this year so far?

20) Which word describes MTF best at the moment?

Harmless
10-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Hi Doris! :)

I'm sorry to have neglected replying in so long... :o

I bring this video as means of apology. :awww:
One of the cutest/funniest videos I've ever seen, that dog is so stoic and unaffected... :lol:
8R9SVZ3FrI0&NR=1

Back with replies in a bit.

Harmless
10-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Rate:

3B49N46I39Y
Not so much my kind of pace and harmony, but the conductor did a great job. :worship:

-TGKJ9MgCOQ
Great piece, I love Händel.

2s3ZrALhrAA
Probably my favourite out of the 4, structure and style-wise.

LdL8GFaJy_Y
:hearts: Amazing.

I love your current sig btw, kind of agree, totally possible. :lol:

Hi Hi : hug:

How have you been? What you been playing? :)

Considering our mutual love for arty stuff, I thought I would show you something that I love, I like sculpture as a medium, but rarely am effected by "modern" art, but this just struck a chord with me, obviously appreciation is unique and personal - but would love to hear your thoughts.
I love sculpture too, thank you for these. :)

Another Place by Antony Gormley (its up the road from me, so I go alot - before I leave Britain, I will go for an entire day and see it at different tide levels)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Place

ys3_j_n9-N0

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41138000/jpg/_41138276_gormley_dog_getty_416.jpg

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icliverpool/oct2006/4/2/7F07A040-CD18-BCE5-598E9C395569D553.jpg
Oooh, really interesting. I love it when art is taken out of the museums and put into nature to be freely interacted with.
Did you go for that day of statue-watching? :D What was it like!?

There was another sculpture installation he did around London, called Event Horizon - some thought they were jumpers and trying to commit suicide : tape:

http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/blogon/upload/thumbnail1.php/blogon/upload/2009/12/anthony_gormley_event_horizon.jpghttp://image.guardian.co.uk/Arts/gallery/2007/may/03/art/10-2469.jpg
http://img1.photographersdirect.com/img/11945/wm/pd1391533.jpg
I like the idea behind that one as well, though I do enjoy the thought of the more accesible one on the beach more.

So take as long as you want, am just interested to hear your thoughts. If you don't like so much, wanna show me what is more your style : D

Anyway, I shall allez, but thanks for all the interesting things you asked me, and stuff we talked about : hug: Hope you are well. :wavey:
I think I might have taken your advice to take as long as I like a bit too freely. :lol: :tape:
How have things been going for you, I know vagely that you're not in England right now, do you even have time for shoe-based converations in your SL thread these days? :lol:

Apart from GMT graphics, have you made any other ones? And which are you most proud of if yes? Show. :p
Nothing that I have on this HD. I'm making the move from 2D to 3D so I'm doing different stuff now. :]

Harmless
10-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Hi

The year has been really stressful for me so far. My boss is away for a stay at a health resort, the husband of a colleague suddenly died a few weeks ago, another colleague is ill... Beside this the winter is going on my nerves a bit. I don't have anything against snow, but I prefer to have it around Christmas. I really want spring now :)
I hope things started to get better for you after that! :D

... it's pretty likely that more articles will follow : p Maybe even a book about their rivalry. I guess that would be quite interesting for a lot of people :)I think you're right, probably many many books will be written about their rivalry, and it will probably be an interesting read, if it's handled well. Would that be a book that you'd want to read yourself?

I can imagine that you must have been really sad about the loss of the dog. I remember how I felt when the dog of our neighbours died when I was a kid. I cried so much and he wasn't even my dog.

I always wanted to have a dog, but during my childhood my mother was afraid of dogs and today I don't have really the time for a dog. But I really want to have one one day :)It's definitely very sad. :sad: It's definitely an animal that takes a lot of attention and time, I hope you manage to find the time for one someday! :) What kind/breed were you thinking would suit you best?

Yes, I read the book, but this is one of the few times where I prefer the film version.I liked the book more because of the Rainer/Justine subplot in the last part I think.

He was indeed very good as Ralph :) I think apart from this role I have just seen him as a doctor in a series which took part in Hawaii.I think I also remember seeing him in The Musketeers and The Man in the Iron Mask. I'd kind of like to see him in the '68 Portrait of a Lady.

Thanks for answering : hug: It was a very interesting read once again :)

I think I'm the wrong person to have a spotlight thread ;) But thanks for showing interest.Quite the opposite. :p I think you're very fun to talk to and a lot of people would probably like reading your thread. The only problem might be that you wouldn't have the time to answer them all. :D

Just came in here to say I love your avvie. :lol: Tim Gunn : worship: : hearts:
So glad to see more people with an appreciation of Tim Gunn here. :D

why kind of mistress are you!! kicking me to the curb like that!!! your absent is making me go all oona!!

rd2izv5JBcE
It was an only temporary chau, not foreber. :p

And that little girl is adorable. :lol:
And scary. :unsure:

Harmless
10-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Maya :wavey: :hug:

Long time no see.
Long time no questions from me :p

1) Can you bake/cook? If yes what do you like to bake/cook the most?
Yes. I love cooking and I'm very good at it. (not modest at all, clearly :lol:) Where I come from, it's considered a very important skill to have. And both my grandmas are excellent cooks so I have rolemodels to look up to. :p
I generally don't like working with meat, though I can if neccessary, so anything other than that.

2) If you could visit one person right now who would it be?Well, this question about cooking made me think of my paternal family, so maybe my grandmother from that side, or one of my aunts.

3) Do you trust people easily?Hm. I think I trust that a person believes themselves. More that than, I don't know, depends on the situation I guess.

4) Have you ever pretended to be sick because you didn’t wanted to go to school?All. The. Time. :lol:

5) Are you afraid of heights? What’s the heighest building/mountain you have ever been on?Yes. Very, very much. And I live in a skyscraper now! :lol:
Maybe the highest was the summit of a local mountain, not very high in mountain terms, but I didn't like it at all. :scared:

6) What's an unusual thing about yourself?Many things probably. :lol:
You know how everyone is perfectly normal to themselves, it's only other people who find you strange. :p
Idk, off the top of my head - I like dipping french fries in yoghurt, I like going to the cinema alone, I prefer walking than driving, I find Roger way more physically attractive than Rafa and my eyes have all three colours in them(blue, green, brown). :shrug:

7) If you had to cut expenses, what's the first thing you'd give up?I had some experiences with that lately, unfortunately. :rolleyes:
Clothing is the first.

8) Have you ever gone camping? Did you like it? Why or why not?Yes, and I like it. It depends very much who you're with, and how well prepared you are.

9) What is your favorite candy?Gummibears, no contest. :D One of my biggest addictions.

10) Your least favourite household chore to do?Washing the dishes. Ugh.

11) What is your favorite type of dog breed?German shepard.

12) Person you wish lived next door? (friend, famous person..)Hmmm, not sure. Someone fun, with a playstation3 and a good understanding of personal space and boundaries. :lol:

13) Did you ever have surgery?No. Well one time when I was a child I hit my head and had to go get stiches. I still have a scar over my right eyebrow but I don't think that counts.

14) Which match have you enjoyed the most this year?Really not sure. I hope the WTF will provide that match.

15) What's the best medicine when you have a cold? Tea with honey and sleep.

16) What colour do you think looks the best on you?I think black, others assure me this is not true. :rolleyes:

17) What's your favourite meal of the day? (Breakfast, lunch, dinner?)Breakfast.

18) What's your least favorite food?Fruit. I never eat it.

19) Which was the best book you have read this year so far?I haven't read any published books this year, just Internet published stuff, very raw and unedited, I prefer it that way lately, no 20 editors messing with the original text. There was one story, a reimagining of Fight Club, that I read this year that left me floored, very short but it made me see the entire story in a completely different light, and it made even more sense than before. Amazing.

20) Which word describes MTF best at the moment?Capricious. :/

Thanks for the question, they were fun! :hug:

cobalt60
10-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Ah one of my favorite MTFers. I am lousy at asking questions :p But here goes. And I did not read any of the older ?'s cuz I am too lazy at the mo.

1. What do you do for a living? Or are you in school still?
2. What did you study?
3. Favorite family member and why?
4. If you live alone, would you prefer living with many? OR if you live with many would you rpefer living alone? And why?
5. Where is your favorite place in the world that you have been too?
6. Where would you like to live the most?
7. Dream job for you? And if you could have that job, would you be able to actually do it? :p
8. Since you like to cook- do you watch cooking shows and if so which is your favorite?
9. Fav genre of music?
10. Do you play an instrument?

Eden
10-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi Doris! :)

I'm sorry to have neglected replying in so long... :o

No problem at all :)

I bring this video as means of apology. :awww:
One of the cutest/funniest videos I've ever seen, that dog is so stoic and unaffected... :lol:
8R9SVZ3FrI0&NR=1

That's great and cute at the same time :D

I hope things started to get better for you after that!

Yes, that was the case - fortunately :)

I think you're right, probably many many books will be written about their rivalry, and it will probably be an interesting read, if it's handled well. Would that be a book that you'd want to read yourself?

Of course I would read such a book. I guess there is a lot to write about the rivalry between Roger and Rafa :)

By the way, what do you think about this clip?

94xyOpETYYs

Do you have the long 15 minutes version? If not I can send you a link for it.

It's just great and I can still laugh like the first time whenever I see it :lol:

I was lucky enough to get tickets for Karin and me to go to Zürich for that match :dance: I'm really looking forward to it.

It's definitely an animal that takes a lot of attention and time, I hope you manage to find the time for one someday! :) What kind/breed were you thinking would suit you best?

I have never thought about what breed would suit me the best. I always watch such TV shows where they are looking for a new home for pets and I could call for nearly every 2nd dog there :awww:

Quite the opposite. :p I think you're very fun to talk to and a lot of people would probably like reading your thread. The only problem might be that you wouldn't have the time to answer them all. :D

That's nice of you to say :hug: But I consider myself as quite boring and think that there's not that much to tell about me. Beside this I would probably quite often struggle to express myself in English the way I would like to.

Eden
10-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Yes. I love cooking and I'm very good at it. (not modest at all, clearly :lol:) Where I come from, it's considered a very important skill to have. And both my grandmas are excellent cooks so I have rolemodels to look up to. :p
I generally don't like working with meat, though I can if neccessary, so anything other than that.

Oh well, my mother is also a good cook - therefore I always never thought it would be important to learn to cook myself :lol:

But I took part in a cooking course during school and still use recipes from that time.

All. The. Time. :lol:

I didn't expect this from you :eek:

Yes. Very, very much. And I live in a skyscraper now! :lol:

Can you look outside of the window or go on the balcony? At a certain height I wouldn't be able to go on the balcony :scared:

Idk, off the top of my head - I like dipping french fries in yoghurt, I like going to the cinema alone, I prefer walking than driving, I find Roger way more physically attractive than Rafa and my eyes have all three colours in them(blue, green, brown). :shrug:

It's not strange to find Roger more physically attractive than Rafa :p

Why do you like to go alone to the cinema? I always felt strange when I did it. But I'm not really someone who likes to go to the cinema anyway - I prefer it to watch movies at home later on.

Yes, and I like it. It depends very much who you're with, and how well prepared you are.

I never went camping so far but one of my colleagues always says she wants to go camping with me before she retires at work :lol: I guess I would need a 4 weeks long stay at a health resort afterwards :lol:

Gummibears, no contest. :D One of my biggest addictions.

Do you prefer one colour? You always hear from people when they say that the first ones they pick are the red ones - me included :p

German shepard.

http://dragongsd.com/Kal-Tee_Itar_pups888.JPG :awww:

No. Well one time when I was a child I hit my head and had to go get stiches. I still have a scar over my right eyebrow but I don't think that counts.

Of course it counts. Sorry about the incident.

Fruit. I never eat it.

You don't like fruits? No cherry, no apple, no grapes?

I haven't read any published books this year, just Internet published stuff, very raw and unedited, I prefer it that way lately, no 20 editors messing with the original text. There was one story, a reimagining of Fight Club, that I read this year that left me floored, very short but it made me see the entire story in a completely different light, and it made even more sense than before. Amazing.

Is this a bit like fanfictions you get to read on the internet?

Thanks for the question, they were fun! :hug:

Thanks for taking the time to answer them :) :hug:

habibko
10-12-2010, 10:52 PM
your avy inspired me with some questions Maya, here you go :p

1) some people have an irrational fear of rabbits, it even has a name "Leporiphobia", why do you think people could be scared of such cute creatures? :awww: do you know anyone who's like that, any stories?

2) to follow up on the above question, a student prank exploited a teacher for the above mentioned fear (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/7657569/Teacher-with-rabbit-phobia-to-sue-14-year-old-for-drawing-bunny.html), she later lost her case (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/7901620/Rabbit-fearing-German-teacher-loses-case-against-pupil.html), what are your memories of student pranks back in your school? have you participated in any?

on the other hand, BOTH articles above have a rabbit picture on the story page, so when that poor teacher wants to google her own story, she's gonna have a rabbit in her face, is the Telegraph rubbing it in, or is it another evil prank plotted by that evil student? what's your prognosis of her film career in horror movies?

3) to follow up on the above question, a movie titled Donnie Darko (http://jenchoi.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/donnie-darko.jpg), has a pretty scary rabbit in it, now imagine us kidnapping that above mentioned teacher to a dark basement, tied her up, fixed her face to look to the front and asked her to watch this movie because she will be asked 10 questions on it and if she failed to answer one question, she will be left to die in that basement, on a scale of 1 to 10, how evil is this idea? and do you think that such techniques should be developed by armies for investigation i.e. using the person's phobias against him?

4) to not follow up on the above question, some call them rabbits, some call them bunnies, when I translate rabbit to Arabic via Google translate, it gives me the arabic meaning of a rabbit, but when I translate bunny, it gives me the arabic meanings of both rabbit and squirrel, what is the difference between the two names and how do you explain this Google translation, is it another prank? are squirrels the new bunnies?

5) as you probably know, rabbits (or is it bunnies? maybe squirrels? fuck google..), like dogs and cats, have many different breeds, some of them are huge like the Flemish Giant, really (http://www.bunnyblab.com/podcasts/FGnDog.jpg) really (http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/giant-rabbit1.jpg) REALLY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f8y4SR9mjU) huge, some of them are cute like the Lionhead rabbit, really (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/IMG_0842.JPG) really (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6z0QeYJJQKI4rM:http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/small-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/lionhead-rabbit-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/lionhead-rabbit-0043.jpg&t=1) REALLY (http://lionheadrabbit.net/Gen%20Misc%20Photos/kovu%20-%20Blue%20up%20flipped%20r.jpg) cute, some of them seem to apply mascara (http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/images/species/dwarf-hotot-rabbit.jpg) like the Dwarf Hotot (lolwut?), some of those hotots are good at it (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Hotot2.JPG), some are pretty bad and they know it and they are sad about their miserable life (http://www.dailybunny.com/.a/6a00d8341bfd0953ef010536c4f3a7970b-320pi), some have cute noses like the Netherland Dwarf (http://animal-world.com/encyclo/critters/rabbits/images/nethdwarfWCR_Thumper_U80_med.jpg), cute aren't they? (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Netherland_dwarf_rabbit_chibi.JPG)), some have floppy ears like the Holland Lop (http://www.animalhousebc.ca/resources/HOLLAND%20LOP-%20BIG%20WHITE.JPG), and then there are chinchilla rabbits (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Kaninchen3.jpg), obvious rip off from proper chinchillas (http://www.chinchillaplanet.com/images/typical-chinchilla.jpg), which from the above would you choose as a pet?

and who do you think is responsible for those chinchilla rabbits, was it a horny rabbit or a chinchilla who didn't even check whom he was giving his love to, in your humble yet expert opinion? or maybe it was a female, the good old art of seduction at work in nature?

6) to not follow up on the above question (this is getting old no?), I used to have a bunny at the house myself (http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/habibko/bunny.jpg) (isn't he so cute?), my sis called him Silver but I called him John Silver, he was her's but he loved me alot more than her, why do you think he did?

and now I leave you with this video as your gift for answering all the above questions, well done! :D

TtbrLIwKWWA

Harmless
10-14-2010, 12:57 PM
Ah one of my favorite MTFers. I am lousy at asking questions :p But here goes. And I did not read any of the older ?'s cuz I am too lazy at the mo.
Hey Sue. :wavey: I just want to point out that you still have 4 outstanding questions to answer in your thread, post #127. :p

1. What do you do for a living? Or are you in school still?
Graphic design.

2. What did you study?
Art history and philosophy.

3. Favorite family member and why?
That's a tough question. I guess I love every family member in a different way, some that I'm more aware of, some less. :lol:
For a straight answer to the question, I guess I'd say younger brother and maternal grandmother.

4. If you live alone, would you prefer living with many? OR if you live with many would you rpefer living alone? And why?
I live alone now, and like it that way. Sometimes I do miss the slight chaos and fun of people around, but when I go visit family and remember what it's like... the feeling goes away. :lol:
I like quiet and I resent someone imposing on my schedules, also do not like talking to anyone in the morning :lol:. I do miss having a pet though.

5. Where is your favorite place in the world that you have been too?
Tough question. From what I can remember now, I can think of two places that really left a deep impression on me.
One was an archeological location in the west of France, a tumulus site, place of burial for great mideval warriors. The place had an almost tangible spirituality to it, difficult to even explain how it made me feel. It left a very deep impression to say the least.

The other one was Samuil's fortress in Ohrid, Macedonia. It looks over directly to lake Ohrid, and you can see the tri-country border where Macedonia borders with Greece and Bulgaria.
This is a photo of it, from Wikipedia:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/Ohrid_in_Macedonia3.jpg/800px-Ohrid_in_Macedonia3.jpg

6. Where would you like to live the most?
I'm currently pondering that question myself.

7. Dream job for you? And if you could have that job, would you be able to actually do it? :p
Since I was 5 and realized that there is actually no princess job position that allows me to have a small horse, wear a tiara at all times and travel with a pack of cute dogs, I've been taking work realistically. :p So there isn't a huge discrepancy between what I want and what I can do, my dream job is one that I'm working toward now, hopefully within two years, and I don't think it's an unrealistic one at all.

8. Since you like to cook- do you watch cooking shows and if so which is your favorite?
I did back when I was learning, not anymore. Now I have the arrogance of a seasoned cook who thinks they have nothing left to learn. :o I do still love to watch historical cooking shows though, where they show the evolution of a dish through history, from pre-Roman times even (there's one like that on our national TV), and also scientific cooking shows, where they show the chemical transformations that happen during cooking.

9. Fav genre of music?
I just like good music, genre is unimportant. Though if I had to answer, maybe classical or fado.

10. Do you play an instrument?
Yes, the concert flute.

Thank you for the questions, very fun to answer! :D

10-16-2010, 07:18 PM
I love sculpture too, thank you for these. :)

Oooh, really interesting. I love it when art is taken out of the museums and put into nature to be freely interacted with.
Did you go for that day of statue-watching? :D What was it like!?

I didn't go :sad: time got away from me - I forgot/ran out of time for, sooooo many things. But I am not missing Shitain one bit :D

I like the idea behind that one as well, though I do enjoy the thought of the more accesible one on the beach more.

Yea me too, and not just out of Northern loyalties :p If you ever up that way you should go have a gander :D

I think I might have taken your advice to take as long as I like a bit too freely. :lol: :tape:
How have things been going for you, I know vagely that you're not in England right now, do you even have time for shoe-based converations in your SL thread these days? :lol:

Nae worries - you might have been missing but you weren't forgotten! :hug: Did your move go ok? Not too many stresses I hope.

I am not in Shitain for a couple more weeks and then I am going back - but not in any permanent sense now. Just the odd week here and there. In December I am hoping to go to Cuba finally!!! (wanna come with? :p) And next year I shall make a move to either France or Spain. I am looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ving Spain, especially as I've found a French colony in amongst the gorgeous weather - its the best of both worlds!! (Jose will probably recoil at this!)

I will love some shoe convo's in a couple of weeks - to stave of the misery of being back in England....but in the meantime.....I hope you are happy and healthy. Having some craic, and I be sending ya some Spanish hugs and Hola's ;)

:wavey: :hug:

Eden
11-28-2010, 09:54 PM

Sorry, I can't rep you, therefore I thought to write it down here:

The Fedal charity events will be broadcasted from Eurosport, ESPN2 and you can also see it online on tennistv.com :)

cobalt60
11-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Hey Sue. :wavey: I just want to point out that you still have 4 outstanding questions to answer in your thread, post #127. :p

I do? :scratch: What if I don't want to play? ;)

Thanos
11-29-2010, 08:02 AM

http://studenthacks.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/pumpkin-pi.jpg

JolánGagó
11-29-2010, 09:04 AM
How many double acounts do you have on MTF? (you may reply by PM, I'll delete it inmediately after reading)

Harmless
11-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Thank you for the reply Doris :hug: :). I guess now that I've been reminded I have no more excuses not to update this thread. :lol: :o

I do? :scratch: What if I don't want to play? ;)
I thought as much, just wanted to ask. :p

http://studenthacks.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/pumpkin-pi.jpg
I don't get it. :(
Do you... wish me a scientific halloween? Is it a subtle way to tell me to go back to the kitchen? Is it a threat to revive the art thread or else? :scared: :p

How many double acounts do you have on MTF? (you may reply by PM, I'll delete it inmediately after reading)
i don't know what you're talking about.......why would i make a double account.......just to troll around and shitstir with no connection to my name.......seems a silly concept.......do not get me triggered on a ruthless defensive activity, you know.......book it.......this is sparta.......

Also, Betty.
I like to have all angles covered.

Harmless
11-29-2010, 09:46 AM
I didn't go :sad: time got away from me - I forgot/ran out of time for, sooooo many things. But I am not missing Shitain one bit :D

Yea me too, and not just out of Northern loyalties :p If you ever up that way you should go have a gander :D

Nae worries - you might have been missing but you weren't forgotten! :hug: Did your move go ok? Not too many stresses I hope.

I am not in Shitain for a couple more weeks and then I am going back - but not in any permanent sense now. Just the odd week here and there. In December I am hoping to go to Cuba finally!!! (wanna come with? :p) And next year I shall make a move to either France or Spain. I am looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ving Spain, especially as I've found a French colony in amongst the gorgeous weather - its the best of both worlds!! (Jose will probably recoil at this!)

I will love some shoe convo's in a couple of weeks - to stave of the misery of being back in England....but in the meantime.....I hope you are happy and healthy. Having some craic, and I be sending ya some Spanish hugs and Hola's ;)

:wavey: :hug:
Are you packing for Cuba already? :D
I'd love to come with, hellllllo :D, but no time. :sobbing:
Thanks for the nice wishes :), hope you're not hating England too much right now :awww:, and good luck with your move to Spain, it sounds amazing! :D (:secret: Except for the French colony part... Just kidding, it sounds lovely ;))

JolánGagó
11-29-2010, 09:46 AM

Thanos
11-29-2010, 10:00 AM
I don't get it. :(
Do you... wish me a scientific halloween? Is it a subtle way to tell me to go back to the kitchen? Is it a threat to revive the art thread or else? :scared: :p

:lol: you know me so well hehehe. nah i'll explain it in pm what its means (coming your way soon). in the meantime, enjoy this song.

xoIOF-tsp0s

Harmless
11-29-2010, 10:07 AM
your avy inspired me with some questions Maya, here you go :p
Oh you. :(
Just kidding, I love them. :rolls:

1) some people have an irrational fear of rabbits, it even has a name "Leporiphobia", why do you think people could be scared of such cute creatures? :awww: do you know anyone who's like that, any stories?
Thanks for a new fact. :D maybe it has something to do with this.
XcxKIJTb3Hg

2) to follow up on the above question, a student prank exploited a teacher for the above mentioned fear (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/7657569/Teacher-with-rabbit-phobia-to-sue-14-year-old-for-drawing-bunny.html), she later lost her case (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/7901620/Rabbit-fearing-German-teacher-loses-case-against-pupil.html), what are your memories of student pranks back in your school? have you participated in any?
No. I didn't like them, and I never participated.

on the other hand, BOTH articles above have a rabbit picture on the story page, so when that poor teacher wants to google her own story, she's gonna have a rabbit in her face, is the Telegraph rubbing it in, or is it another evil prank plotted by that evil student? what's your prognosis of her film career in horror movies?
That's quite a conclusion that you drew out of there.
I hope she'll get over her fear and learn to live in a world where humans and bunnies can coexist peacefully. :awww:

3) to follow up on the above question, a movie titled Donnie Darko (http://jenchoi.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/donnie-darko.jpg), has a pretty scary rabbit in it, now imagine us kidnapping that above mentioned teacher to a dark basement, tied her up, fixed her face to look to the front and asked her to watch this movie because she will be asked 10 questions on it and if she failed to answer one question, she will be left to die in that basement, on a scale of 1 to 10, how evil is this idea? and do you think that such techniques should be developed by armies for investigation i.e. using the person's phobias against him?
Who are you and what have you done to Habib? :eek: Is he actually in your basement right now? :eek: :p
I saw Donnie Darko, the rabbit was pretty scary.
The problem with that technique used by the military would be that they would need a psych profile on each and ever opposing soldier, so it'd just be ridiculously expensive. And I'm pretty sure in breach of the Geneva convention.

4) to not follow up on the above question, some call them rabbits, some call them bunnies, when I translate rabbit to Arabic via Google translate, it gives me the arabic meaning of a rabbit, but when I translate bunny, it gives me the arabic meanings of both rabbit and squirrel, what is the difference between the two names and how do you explain this Google translation, is it another prank? are squirrels the new bunnies?
Squirrels could be the new bunnies. You might be looking at a very interesting idea for a lucrative business. I don't know what it would involve per se, but hey... Details.

5) as you probably know, rabbits (or is it bunnies? maybe squirrels? fuck google..), like dogs and cats, have many different breeds, some of them are huge like the Flemish Giant, really (http://www.bunnyblab.com/podcasts/FGnDog.jpg) really (http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/giant-rabbit1.jpg) REALLY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f8y4SR9mjU) huge, some of them are cute like the Lionhead rabbit, really (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/IMG_0842.JPG) really (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6z0QeYJJQKI4rM:http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/small-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/lionhead-rabbit-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/lionhead-rabbit-0043.jpg&t=1) REALLY (http://lionheadrabbit.net/Gen%20Misc%20Photos/kovu%20-%20Blue%20up%20flipped%20r.jpg) cute, some of them seem to apply mascara (http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/images/species/dwarf-hotot-rabbit.jpg) like the Dwarf Hotot (lolwut?), some of those hotots are good at it (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Hotot2.JPG), some are pretty bad and they know it and they are sad about their miserable life (http://www.dailybunny.com/.a/6a00d8341bfd0953ef010536c4f3a7970b-320pi), some have cute noses like the Netherland Dwarf (http://animal-world.com/encyclo/critters/rabbits/images/nethdwarfWCR_Thumper_U80_med.jpg), cute aren't they? (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Netherland_dwarf_rabbit_chibi.JPG)), some have floppy ears like the Holland Lop (http://www.animalhousebc.ca/resources/HOLLAND%20LOP-%20BIG%20WHITE.JPG), and then there are chinchilla rabbits (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Kaninchen3.jpg), obvious rip off from proper chinchillas (http://www.chinchillaplanet.com/images/typical-chinchilla.jpg), which from the above would you choose as a pet?
All of them, I'd have a bunny New York. http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/tuzki-bunnys/tuzki-bunny-emoticon-038.gif

and who do you think is responsible for those chinchilla rabbits, was it a horny rabbit or a chinchilla who didn't even check whom he was giving his love to, in your humble yet expert opinion? or maybe it was a female, the good old art of seduction at work in nature?
I don't even know, it might have been an honest mistake. A hardworking bunny comes home from work at night, all bunny house doors look the same... A risk of the colony way of life I suppose. :awww:

6) to not follow up on the above question (this is getting old no?), I used to have a bunny at the house myself (http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/habibko/bunny.jpg) (isn't he so cute?), my sis called him Silver but I called him John Silver, he was her's but he loved me alot more than her, why do you think he did?
Omg, soooo cuuuuteeeee. :sobbing: He loved you more because your name for him was longer to pronounce, therefore he must have thought you had something more relevant to say. idek. :lol:

and now I leave you with this video as your gift for answering all the above questions, well done! :D

TtbrLIwKWWA
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
For real. Thank you so much for that link, I pretty much sent it out to everyone I know. :lol:

I appreciate the effort in these questions, I have no idea how you thought of them though, random, yet cohesive, quite impressive. :D

cobalt60
11-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Your questions were fine- I did forget about them :rolls:
The second one is way to difficult to answer though. The others:
Injuries come with the territory and I am sure he will be fine. Jose is adorable although I have not spoken with him much lately. And Christie's short story- Witness for the Prosecution. :D ( I know it isn't great writing but I loved it that the murderer got away with it and that she didn't and ended up rewriting the ending when she made it into a play. )

Dini
11-29-2010, 01:50 PM
'ello :D

How you been busy girl? :p :hug:
Your avatar is a great ad, I checked Monáe's music when I saw it. I like her. She reminds me a bit of VV Brown a bit, you know? (But maybe she's more of the soul kind :scratch:.)

What other songs/artists are you liking these days? :] And will you promise to stay on MTF for more than just once per 3 months this time? :sobbing:

Harmless
11-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Your questions were fine- I did forget about them :rolls:
The second one is way to difficult to answer though. The others:
Injuries come with the territory and I am sure he will be fine. Jose is adorable although I have not spoken with him much lately. And Christie's short story- Witness for the Prosecution. :D ( I know it isn't great writing but I loved it that the murderer got away with it and that she didn't and ended up rewriting the ending when she made it into a play. )
Oh, I see what you did there. Answering them here so you don't have to bump and run the risk of more questions. Very clever, I'll have to remember this strategy. :p

Seriously though, I've never read Witness for the Prosecution, so thanks for the recommendation. :)

'ello :D

How you been busy girl? :p :hug:
Your avatar is a great ad, I checked Monáe's music when I saw it. I like her. She reminds me a bit of VV Brown a bit, you know? (But maybe she's more of the soul kind :scratch:.)

What other songs/artists are you liking these days? :] And will you promise to stay on MTF for more than just once per 3 months this time? :sobbing:

Glad you liked Janelle :dance:, have you seen the video for that song? It's amaze.
I get very cynical about modern music and it's repetitiveness sometimes, so she's a breath of fresh air. Such a fun dancer, soulful singer, very intelligent in approach and structure of her music...
I suggest you hear Cold War too, another great one. :]

A few musicians/songs that I've stumbled into recently and loved:

One of the best albums of the decade, and I don't even like electronic music :confused:. My fav song from the album:
EKwnc7QpUt0

Love the slight 70s psychodelic vibe. :D And everything else.
vxvf7gR4-2M

So different from their normal stuff, and yet like an evolution of everything they've done well. My fav on the new album.
1rq0Ag15sAI

A guilty pleasure :o
BnSuRHiW988

Somehow I find it contageous:
(this live version is better than the album version, btw)
fDo_68QTemI

Antony has the very definition of "a haunting voice", try listening to this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_and_the_Johnsons_%28album%29) album, it's indescribeable. Very very difficult though. They just give you chills. Starfish and the Cripple esp.
This one is probably one of his more cheerful songs. :lol:
9B67859sLjM

Also, a few months ago, I've officially found my favourite contemporary band, it's Sunset Rubdown :worship:, try their album Dragon Slayer, not one song that I'm not in love with on that. :inlove:
Black Swan = pure brilliance.

And I'm not sure if I can promise anything, next year is probably going to be mad busy, there's a distinct possibility that I'll have to say chau for a very, very long time. Could be my last month on here.

cobalt60
11-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Oh, I see what you did there. Answering them here so you don't have to bump and run the risk of more questions. Very clever, I'll have to remember this strategy. :p

And I'm not sure if I can promise anything, next year is probably going to be mad busy, there's a distinct possibility that I'll have to say chau for a very, very long time. Could be my last month on here.

Hehehehe. I did not want to bump my thread for fear I would be labeled a suck up for the popcon :p Even though I wouldn't give a shit anyway if they thought that :lol:
Good luck with the new year; will miss seeing you around. :hug:

Har-Tru
11-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Murder at the Vicarage!

That is one great Christie novel. Read it?

Eden
12-02-2010, 01:38 PM

:sad:

Maya, can me maybe persuade you with a few of the following to come to visit us here from time to time? :awww:

94xyOpETYYs

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bEW13KflQ5rp/650x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bWKgub6EQ29n/1000x.jpg

http://www.ksta.de/ks/images/mdsBild/1219315283056l.jpg

wwY2_cZWfL8

RkwCp4btzGY

ShotmaKer
12-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Maya, I found your thread :bigclap:

Now you're in trouble :aplot:

1. Who's your favorite band ? :p
2. What are your favorite dishes ? :p
3. Did you ever post a pic of yourself on MTF ?
4. Why do you think this could be your last month on MTF ? :sad: :sobbing:
5. Have you ever met people from MTF ? :D

Harmless
12-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Hehehehe. I did not want to bump my thread for fear I would be labeled a suck up for the popcon :p Even though I wouldn't give a shit anyway if they thought that :lol:
Good luck with the new year; will miss seeing you around. :hug:
I'm pretty sure most see you as above that anyway. :p
Thanks for the kind wishes, I hope to maybe meet you at USO one day. :)

Murder at the Vicarage!

That is one great Christie novel. Read it?
Honestly, I'm not sure, it's been a while since I've read AC. :o

:sad:

Maya, can me maybe persuade you with a few of the following to come to visit us here from time to time? :awww:

Thank you for those. :hearts:
I'm not sure if I can promise anything. :(
But if June clears up and looks good, I might try coming to Halle and hopefully join you and Karin, if you're going. :)

Maya, I found your thread :bigclap:

Now you're in trouble :aplot:
Uh-oh.

1. Who's your favorite band ? :p
Woah, first question and it's the most difficult one. :lol:
So many. For the Big4, I'd have to say Nirvana, Metallica, Rammstein and Led Zeppelin.
Then of the older bands - The Doors, a Spanish duo called Lole y Manuel(not sure if they qualify as a group...), Jethro Tull, a Spanish prog-rock/flamenco band called Mezquita(you should hear this (http://www.amazon.com/Recuerdos-Mi-Terra-Mezquita/dp/B000PDZBIS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291316061&sr=8-1) album, it's droolworthy), also Spanish band, Triana, ELO sometimes, a lot that I'm forgetting right now probably.
Of the newer ones - Sunset Rubdown is my favourite right now, Gnarls Barkley, Antony and the Johnsons, early The Offspring, Arctic Monkeys, early Strokes, White Stripes, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (The Firsborn Is Dead fav album), Kyuss, kiiind of QOTSA.
And I don't generally like electronic music, but I like The Chemical Brothers, Massive Attack, Venetian Snares, Feindflug, La Roux and Sleigh Bells.

And a very, very special place in my heart for the Buena Vista Social Club. :rocker2:
Whew, long answer.

2. What are your favorite dishes ?
I like Chinese food, so probably noodles or rice with tofu, fresh vegetables and sauce.

3. Did you ever post a pic of yourself on MTF ?
Nope.

4. Why do you think this could be your last month on MTF ? :sad: :sobbing:
Don't think I'll have time for a lot of online socializing next year.

5. Have you ever met people from MTF ?
Not yet, but I hope to soon. :)

Gracias for the questions. :hug:

Eden
12-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Thank you for those. :hearts:
I'm not sure if I can promise anything. :(
But if June clears up and looks good, I might try coming to Halle and hopefully join you and Karin, if you're going. :)

That would be great if you could come to Halle with Karin and me :bounce: :woohoo:

Halle is such a wonderful tournament and it would be lovely to meet you :)

When you know for sure that you are coming please let me know and I can arrange something for you to sleep if you want. It's not easy to find a place in Halle to sleep - you have to order the rooms really quick -, but I have some adresses which could be helpful :)

You know where to find me in case you need more informations ;)

I just hope the upcoming months will be ok for you and life will treat you well :hug:

I thought I had understood once you had met Yvo :scratch: Seems I read your post wrong though ;)

Yvo was the first person I met from MTF in Halle in 2007.

Ivanatis
12-02-2010, 07:13 PM

:speakles: so many good posters left and it's getting more and more:(, on this rate I might join soon as well

guess I gotta ask sth. huh?:scratch:
Do you do a lot of sports and what's your favourites? And what's the story behind the name "Harmless"?

thanks for the nice words in popcon btw.:hug:

ShotmaKer
12-03-2010, 12:35 AM
So many. For the Big4, I'd have to say Nirvana, Metallica, Rammstein and Led Zeppelin.
Then of the older bands - The Doors, a Spanish duo called Lole y Manuel(not sure if they qualify as a group...), Jethro Tull, a Spanish prog-rock/flamenco band called Mezquita(you should hear this (http://www.amazon.com/Recuerdos-Mi-Terra-Mezquita/dp/B000PDZBIS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291316061&sr=8-1) album, it's droolworthy), also Spanish band, Triana, ELO sometimes, a lot that I'm forgetting right now probably.
Of the newer ones - Sunset Rubdown is my favourite right now, Gnarls Barkley, Antony and the Johnsons, early The Offspring, Arctic Monkeys, early Strokes, White Stripes, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (The Firsborn Is Dead fav album), Kyuss, kiiind of QOTSA.
And I don't generally like electronic music, but I like The Chemical Brothers, Massive Attack, Venetian Snares, Feindflug, La Roux and Sleigh Bells.

And a very, very special place in my heart for the Buena Vista Social Club. :rocker2:
Whew, long answer.

Wow, good taste :worship: A lot of the bands you mentioned, I can't really relate to. But Jethro Tull :drool: and Buena Vista Social Club too :yeah: I will look for the Mezquita album, and thanks for the heads up :)

Do you play any instruments ? Or may be sing ? :p

I like Chinese food, so probably noodles or rice with tofu, fresh vegetables and sauce.

Simple but effective ;) Do you eat meat or are you a veggie ?

Don't think I'll have time for a lot of online socializing next year.

Is it because of your studies ? I think I red somewhere that you studied ancient Hebrew for some reason. Is it your field of studies ? What are you studying now ?

I'm sure you are a lovely person to meet :)

Gracias for the questions. :hug:

You're very welcome :hug:

Gretchen.
12-04-2010, 10:07 PM

:hearts: :worship: :crazy: Maya officially has the best music taste out of anyone here. http://i55.tinypic.com/bdqx46.gif

Ok these are probably as torturous as questions can be. I know it's hard picking your favorite song from your favorite artists but I'm interested to see which ones you'll pick so I can compare to mine. :D

Favorite Nirvana song? Which album is better In Utero or Nevermind. I've met some Nirvana fans that have said they don't really like Nevermind and it pisses them off that they'll always be only remembered for that album.
Favorite Led Zeppelin song?
Favorite Gnarls Barkley song?
When you say you like the early Offspring, is that before Americana? Smash is their best album isn't. :p
Favorite Arctic Monkeys song?
Favorite Strokes song? Who is cuter Julian Casablancas or Fabrizio Moretti? :lol:
White Stripes. :worship: I admire Jack White, sooooo talented. Favorite song? What did you think of the Icky Thump album?
And last one. La Roux is fabulous, I love the whole album, I know the lyrics to almost every song. Which is your favorite?

Ok you can take as long as you want to answer, and you don't have to give just one song for each. :lol: Thanks. :hug:

Har-Tru
12-04-2010, 10:50 PM
What is more commendable,

honesty or friendliness?
talent or bravery?
wit or wisdom?
generosity or fairness?
etymology or phonetics?

If 51% of the population of a region in a sovereign country democratically vote for independence, should they be granted it? Under what conditions/circumstances yes and/or no?

Do you like Leslie Nielsen's classic deadpan comedies, like Airport! and The Naked Gun series? If so and if you're familiar with them, what is your favourite gag?

Have you read Lord Jim? What do you make of it?

Will you please not completely disappear for months again? :awww:

Harmless
12-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Answered in reverse order:

honesty or friendliness?
Whichever one causes the person more effort. For some it's the first, for others the second.

talent or bravery?
Bravery. Talent alone will get you nowhere, slowly.

wit or wisdom?
Wisdom.

generosity or fairness?
Hmmm. Probably fairness.

etymology or phonetics?
Etymology all. The. Way. :rocker2:

If 51% of the population of a region in a sovereign country democratically vote for independence, should they be granted it? Under what conditions/circumstances yes and/or no?
I'm of the opinion that if the majority wants freedom, they need to be given freedom. After things have been carefully planned out and the process of resolution worked through, those that want independence should have it. This way every party is a dead weight to the other.
In a perfect world, of course, without third party manipulation. Though that's that part that makes the question really difficult I guess.

Do you like Leslie Nielsen's classic deadpan comedies, like Airport! and The Naked Gun series? If so and if you're familiar with them, what is your favourite gag?
Yep, loved him. He was one of my favourite comedic actors. :sad:
In general, my favourite part of his act was how stoic and earnest he always appeared while inadvertantly insulting someone really really badly. :lol:

No. I started reading Heart of Darkness but it just didn't sit well with me. I think I might have sadly outgrown my curiousity about the colonial era, I used to love reading about that period when I was younger.

http://oi55.tinypic.com/20lf00.jpg

Harmless
12-05-2010, 12:50 AM
:hearts: :worship: :crazy: Maya officially has the best music taste out of anyone here. http://i55.tinypic.com/bdqx46.gif
Hehe, glad to see someone with a similar taste in awesomeness. :rocker2:

Ok these are probably as torturous as questions can be. I know it's hard picking your favorite song from your favorite artists but I'm interested to see which ones you'll pick so I can compare to mine.

Favorite Nirvana song?
Whoa. :lol:
I can listen to Bleach start to finish on repeat for hours, but I can't just take one song out of it.
Maaaybe Heart-Shaped Box from IU, Something In The Way from Nevermind, Paper Cuts or Mr Moustache from Bleach, and Jesus Doesn't Want me For A Sunbeam or Plateau or Lake of Fire from Unplugged.
Monstrous question. :sobbing:

Which album is better In Utero or Nevermind.
They're so different, I don't like to compare them. :unsure:
In Utero

I've met some Nirvana fans that have said they don't really like Nevermind and it pisses them off that they'll always be only remembered for that album.
That's me. :p

Favorite Led Zeppelin song?
Guuurl. How am I supposed to answer that. :lol:
Maybe Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.
If Stairway to Heaven is out of the competition, and you know it usually is. :p

Favorite Gnarls Barkley song?
Evil questions are evil. :[
Maybe this live version of Transformer. Crazy good. :bowdown:
s6mp0vyZ2Bg

When you say you like the early Offspring, is that before Americana?
Yep. Although Americana had this: :worship: :bowdown:
nujL7mptAJc

Smash is their best album isn't.
Objectively, I'd say so, yes. But to me nothing beats their first. :awww:

Favorite Arctic Monkeys song?
The Jeweller's Hand

Favorite Strokes song?
Trying Your Luck

Who is cuter Julian Casablancas or Fabrizio Moretti?
Ah, the eternal question. :lol:
Julian. :p

White Stripes. I admire Jack White, sooooo talented. Favorite song?
So cliche, I know, but it's Seven Nation Army. Legendary.

What did you think of the Icky Thump album?
I kind of didn't really get into it, maybe just because I haven't really been listening to it properly. The Raconteurs distracted me. :lol:

And last one. La Roux is fabulous, I love the whole album, I know the lyrics to almost every song. Which is your favorite?
Quicksand. Tigerlily second.

Ok you can take as long as you want to answer, and you don't have to give just one song for each. Thanks. :hug:
Thank you, I really loved these questions. :D

Now you go.

12-05-2010, 12:53 AM

honesty or friendliness?
talent or bravery?
wit or wisdom?
generosity or fairness?
etymology or phonetics?

Wanna edit that quickly big time Leslie Nielsen fan?? :o :tape:

Dini
12-05-2010, 06:46 AM
No words just :inlove:.

Harmless
12-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Wow, good taste :worship: A lot of the bands you mentioned, I can't really relate to. But Jethro Tull :drool: and Buena Vista Social Club too :yeah: I will look for the Mezquita album, and thanks for the heads up :)

Do you play any instruments ? Or may be sing ?
Yep, the concert flute.
My singing needs to be limited to my apartment only, for fear of the villigers coming over with pitchforks. :lol: :o

Simple but effective Do you eat meat or are you a veggie ?
Not an exclusive vegetarian right now. :( I eat white meat or fish about 3 or 4 times a month on average.

Is it because of your studies ? I think I red somewhere that you studied ancient Hebrew for some reason. Is it your field of studies ? What are you studying now ?
I took Biblical Hebrew as an elective course in uni.

I'm sure you are a lovely person to meet :)
If it's not too early in the morning, yeah, sure. :p

You're very welcome :hug:

:speakles: so many good posters left and it's getting more and more:(, on this rate I might join soon as well
Don't say that, there's a lot of great people on this board, and there are always more joining. :)

guess I gotta ask sth. huh?:scratch:
You really don't have to, I'm struggling with too many questions as it is. :lol:

Do you do a lot of sports and what's your favourites? And what's the story behind the name "Harmless"?
Not right now but I'm liking sports more and more as I get older. I like riding, dance, badminton, golf, trekking, hiking... Individual sports only, I'm not a team player at all.
Though right now I'm limited to tennis and golf on my Wii and nothing else. :o

thanks for the nice words in popcon btw.:hug:
;) :hug:

Harmless
12-05-2010, 08:26 AM
That would be great if you could come to Halle with Karin and me :bounce: :woohoo:

Halle is such a wonderful tournament and it would be lovely to meet you :)

When you know for sure that you are coming please let me know and I can arrange something for you to sleep if you want. It's not easy to find a place in Halle to sleep - you have to order the rooms really quick -, but I have some adresses which could be helpful :)

You know where to find me in case you need more informations ;)

I just hope the upcoming months will be ok for you and life will treat you well :hug:
Thank you. :hug:

I thought I had understood once you had met Yvo :scratch: Seems I read your post wrong though ;)

Yvo was the first person I met from MTF in Halle in 2007.
She's an amazing person, I've only PMed with her back and forth. She took pics of Muller in Hertogensbosch and sent them to me. :lol: :awww:

No words just :inlove:.
Is it about the sloth? I bet it's about the sloth. It's a pretty handsome sloth innit? :p

Dini
12-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Is it about the sloth? I bet it's about the sloth. It's a pretty handsome sloth innit? :p

Many things collectively over the last two pages, but I think the Gnarls Barkley Transformer took me away from silent admiration to inloveding mode. Love that version - gives me goosebumps.

What do you think of Just a Thought?

dS4OAK-v6Zg

And do you like Ray LaMontagne? He covered Crazy. His voice killllllllssss me. :sobbing:

6mEfDSP4g_U

Har-Tru
12-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Wanna edit that quickly big time Leslie Nielsen fan?? :o :tape:

haha lol :tape: it's too late now anyway :o

In my defence, it was Saturday night and although I was more sleepy than drunk, point is I wasn't working 100%...

cobalt60
12-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Lamontagne :rocker2: Mainers considers him their own!!
Ok back to what you were doing :p

Thanos
12-05-2010, 10:48 PM
- i feel we are the only two people that understand mjau! sense of humour. what is your theory for this occurrence?

- i noticed recently that a high number of gingers are in movies nowdays. do you think they finally being accepted as part of the human race? (previously thought to be aliens mimicking human behaviour)or this is some weird fetish currently in hollywood?

- what would you consider the perfect first date?

- have you ever had a dream that you didn't want to wake up from. if so, what was it?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-05-2010, 10:55 PM
mjau! is amazing actually. best poster ever si4

Gretchen.
12-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Whoa. :lol:
I can listen to Bleach start to finish on repeat for hours, but I can't just take one song out of it.
Maaaybe Heart-Shaped Box from IU, Something In The Way from Nevermind, Paper Cuts or Mr Moustache from Bleach, and Jesus Doesn't Want me For A Sunbeam or Plateau or Lake of Fire from Unplugged.
Monstrous question. :sobbing:

I'm sorry. :lol:
Heart Shaped Box, Dumb and All Apologies (love the unplugged version) are my favorites from the In Utero album.
Something in the Way is my favorite from Nevermind. I recently watched a short bio on Courtney Love and they played Something in the Way in the background when talking about Kurt, I thought it was really fitting.
Come As You Are from Unplugged.
Paper Cuts and Blew from Bleach.

They're so different, I don't like to compare them. :unsure:
In Utero

Hehe I prefer In Utero as well,.

Guuurl. How am I supposed to answer that. :lol:
Maybe Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.
If Stairway to Heaven is out of the competition, and you know it usually is. :p

:lol: Stairway to Heaven was the first song I ever heard of theirs because it's my dad's favorite and he used to play alllll the time.
I love:
Whole Lotta Love
Misty Mountain Hop
Tangerine

Evil questions are evil. :[
Maybe this live version of Transformer. Crazy good.
s6mp0vyZ2Bg

Booootiful. :hearts:
I pretty much love the whole St. Elsewhere album.
Favorites include Gone Daddy Gone and Storm Coming.

Yep. Although Americana had this:
nujL7mptAJc

I've never been much of a fan of Pretty Fly for a White Guy. But I do love Why Don't You Get a Job and Pay the Man.
Favorite song ever though has to be Keep Em Seperated. It's the song that made me a fan. :lol:

The Jeweller's Hand

Fluorescent Adolescent
Old Yellow Bricks
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
Fake Tales of San Francisco

Trying Your Luck

Reptilia
Someday
Is This It
12:51

Ah, the eternal question. :lol:
Julian.

I think they're both cute, but Fabrizio edges it just a bit.

So cliche, I know, but it's Seven Nation Army. Legendary.

Same here. haha. It's an amazing song with an even more amazing riff.

I kind of didn't really get into it, maybe just because I haven't really been listening to it properly. The Raconteurs distracted me. :lol:

I thought it was interesting, and Icky Thump and Little Cream Soda are great tracks to listen to really loud.
As for the Raconteurs, Steady as She Goes. :worship:

Quicksand. Tigerlily second.

Love them both, though I love Colourless Color, Reflections are Protection and In for the Kill a bit more.

This was fun. :lol: :D And see I could barely pick just one song. hehe

Har-Tru
12-06-2010, 01:40 PM
How many votes do you expect me to get against you in the next round?

Thanos
12-07-2010, 07:41 PM
:(

Nathaliia
12-08-2010, 02:48 AM
Favorite song ever though has to be Keep Em Seperated. It's the song that made me a fan. :lol:

lol
same here

Nirvana sucks though

Harmless
12-09-2010, 05:46 AM
:rolls :

Many things collectively over the last two pages, but I think the Gnarls Barkley Transformer took me away from silent admiration to inloveding mode. Love that version - gives me goosebumps.

What do you think of Just a Thought?

dS4OAK-v6Zg
Love that song.

And do you like Ray LaMontagne? He covered Crazy. His voice killllllllssss me. :sobbing:

6mEfDSP4g_U
I like him, but I'm not a big fan of Crazy.

- i feel we are the only two people that understand mjau! sense of humour. what is your theory for this occurrence?
I think it's because we're both grumpy Taureans under the surface and we echo a lot of her complaints and wish we could say them ourselves, but we're way too lazy to truly commit to it, we just wave our hand and go eh. :p
She has a loveable dedication to it.

- i noticed recently that a high number of gingers are in movies nowdays. do you think they finally being accepted as part of the human race? (previously thought to be aliens mimicking human behaviour)or this is some weird fetish currently in hollywood?
Weird fetish.

Don't know, never really thought about it.

- have you ever had a dream that you didn't want to wake up from. if so, what was it?
I don't think so. I have very tiring and overelaborate dreams.

Very underwhelming in the end, wasn't it? :p

I'm sorry. :lol :
Heart Shaped Box, Dumb and All Apologies (love the unplugged version) are my favorites from the In Utero album.
Something in the Way is my favorite from Nevermind. I recently watched a short bio on Courtney Love and they played Something in the Way in the background when talking about Kurt, I thought it was really fitting.
Come As You Are from Unplugged.
Paper Cuts and Blew from Bleach.
:tape:

:lol : Stairway to Heaven was the first song I ever heard of theirs because it's my dad's favorite and he used to play alllll the time.
I love:
Whole Lotta Love
Misty Mountain Hop
Tangerine
I could never really get into the late stuff. Except for Kashmir, yeah.
Whole Lotta Love was close 2nd choice. Also Black Dog, Going to California... I better stop now. :o

Booootiful. :hearts:
I pretty much love the whole St. Elsewhere album.
Favorites include Gone Daddy Gone and Storm Coming.
Storm Coming is AWESOME :worship:. And, definitely, the entire album is amaze. One of the most exciting albums I've ever heard.

I've never been much of a fan of Pretty Fly for a White Guy.
The song that ruined them. :tears:
And the song that makes the conversation go: "I'm a fan of Offspring"... :sideeye: "The early stuff!":o

But I do love Why Don't You Get a Job and Pay the Man.
I don't like that song. :o My first fav was probably No Brakes, then The End of the Line, then Starring at the Sun.

Fluorescent Adolescent
Old Yellow Bricks
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
Fake Tales of San Francisco
Good choices. I love both that song and video.

:lol :
I think they're both cute, but Fabrizio edges it just a bit.
Team Julian :boxing:

I thought it was interesting, and Icky Thump and Little Cream Soda are great tracks to listen to really loud.
As for the Raconteurs, Steady as She Goes. :worship :
Awesome song.

This was fun. :lol : :D And see I could barely pick just one song. hehe
Now you see how evil you were. :p

How many votes do you expect me to get against you in the next round?
You should know by now not to ask me time-sensitive questions. :p

lol
same here

Nirvana sucks though
Well grunge is a very idiosyncratic genre, it's not everyone's thing.

Thanos
12-09-2010, 07:13 AM
Very underwhelming in the end, wasn't it? :p

i haven't been so underwhelmed since the godfather movies. if this was on imdb, i would have given you a solid one out of ten for effort. techno viking will give you the fingering for an unsatisfied response.

http://hercmerc.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/techno-viking.jpg?w=350&h=449

Harmless
12-09-2010, 07:51 AM
i haven't been so underwhelmed since the godfather movies. if this was on imdb, i would have given you a solid one out of ten for effort. techno viking will give you the fingering for an unsatisfied response.

http://hercmerc.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/techno-viking.jpg?w=350&h=449
Techno viking :hearts:

I made a disclaimer in my first post that I'm much more boring than I seem. :p

You want more imaginative answers even at the cost of truth? :rolleyes:
Fine. A more interesting me, here you go:
You and I are related by blood, and Mjau is our long lost twin sister. Somehow, even though you and I aren't siblings, this still works.

As 2012 approaches, the real race of overlords rises.

Amusement park, yard sale, planetarium, watch ducks by a lake. Preferably in that order.

Yes. I was in Vegas playing for a WSOP bracelet, but losing badly. Then Bob Saget appears and tells me that I don't have to play anymore because he thinks I'm awesome and they just decide to stop the tournament and give me the bracelet. The ceremony is presided by Vin Diesel and they give me one of the Olsen twins as a present, too. On my way out, on a Tron-style hoverboard, followed by my orange pony who's carrying my gold bar winnings, I see Jordan and Arend getting married in a small white chapel with pink Federbears flying around. I walk in to sign the witness sheet. They play Aerosmith's Crazy instead of Here Comes The Bride as Arend walks up the aisle. I sit in the from row with Kanye and we discuss how golden popcorn is so much better than salted.

Better? :rolleyes:

Thanos
12-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Techno viking :hearts:

I made a disclaimer in my first post that I'm much more boring than I seem. :p

You want more imaginative answers even at the cost of truth? :rolleyes:
Fine. A more interesting me, here you go:

You and I are related by blood, and Mjau is our long lost twin sister. Somehow, even though you and I aren't siblings, this still works.

As 2012 approaches, the real race of overlords rises.

Amusement park, yard sale, planetarium, watch ducks by a lake. Preferably in that order.

Yes. I was in Vegas playing for a WSOP bracelet, but losing badly. Then Bob Saget appears and tells me that I don't have to play anymore because he thinks I'm awesome and they just decide to stop the tournament and give me the bracelet. The ceremony is presided by Vin Diesel and they give me one of the Olsen twins as a present, too. On my way out, on a Tron-style hoverboard, followed by my orange pony who's carrying my gold bar winnings, I see Jordan and Arend getting married in a small white chapel with pink Federbears flying around. I walk in to sign the witness sheet. They play Aerosmith's Crazy instead of Here Comes The Bride as Arend walks up the aisle. I sit in the from row with Kanye and we discuss how golden popcorn is so much better than salted.

Better? :rolleyes:

fiery redhead :drool: the mentioning of bob saget and alien overlords is ten out of ten material :rolls::rolls:

Harmless
12-09-2010, 08:20 AM
fiery redhead :drool: the mentioning of bob saget and alien overlords is ten out of ten material :rolls::rolls:
I'll just always give imaginary answers to your questions then. :p
Do you think Bob Saget is an alien overlord? :scared:

Now come play the acro game with me.

finishingmove
12-09-2010, 08:20 AM
6ILSngsPo84

Harmless
12-09-2010, 08:27 AM
6ILSngsPo84
I think my fave is the version with the annotations.

finishingmove
12-09-2010, 08:31 AM
i stumbled on this one recently

liking it cuz of the music tbh. :rocker2: (some fine youtube bedroom production there)

Thanos
12-09-2010, 08:35 AM
I'll just always give imaginary answers to your questions then. :p
Do you think Bob Saget is an alien overlord? :scared:

Now come play the acro game with me.

nah i want to see your real answers. i know that you're trying to guilt trip me but not going happen :p

i have become immune to all female tricks due to my dead black heart.

I think my fave is the version with the annotations.

oftJK1JMMiY

Harmless
12-09-2010, 08:42 AM
i stumbled on this one recently

liking it cuz of the music tbh. :rocker2: (some fine youtube bedroom production there)
Not so much my taste in music, but that they gave tribute the techoviking with their music is laudable. :rocker2:

nah i want to see your real answers. i know that you're trying to guilt trip me but not going happen :p
Too obvious eh? :p

i have become immune to all female tricks due to my dead black heart.
I could find you a really nice hat to match that. I'm into accessories.

oftJK1JMMiY
That's the one. :lol:
I love how they rainbow out TECHNOVIKING.

Nathaliia
12-09-2010, 09:00 AM
speaking of grunge..... your views on Pearl Jam (one of my fave bands perhaps :p)?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Your views on Larry 1, by Sierra games! :worship:

Harmless
12-09-2010, 09:39 AM
speaking of grunge..... your views on Pearl Jam (one of my fave bands perhaps :p)?
Never quite got into them, though I often thought that I should have. Having said that, Eddie Veder's voice is god's gift to grunge, and Jeremy is a 100% masterpiece.

Your views on Larry 1, by Sierra games! :worship:
Um, Leisure Suit Larry? :spit:
Always want to try playing for the lulz factor, never found a copy.
Did you play it? :rolls:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Um, Leisure Suit Larry? :spit:
Always want to try playing for the lulz factor, never found a copy.
Did you play it? :rolls:

I usually play Carmen Sandiego-Larry-Stuntz-Larry for fueling my belief in computer games :armed:
and 90`s dream too.

Thanos
12-12-2010, 11:12 PM
so i was watching the devil last night (the new night shyamalan movie), this actor in the film that looked very familiar but at the time i couldn't remember where i have seen him (until later i realised, he was in 500 days of summer). anyways so i finally checked up his name....... his name is geoffrey arend. *lightbulb* this explain arend sudden departure from mtf as he appearing in more films this year. anyways here a picture of arend and his beautiful ginger actress wife, who has big boobs is extremely talented.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/CuZDotL7Ap57qlyvvl6egxAHo1_500.jpg

Eden
12-17-2010, 10:01 PM
Maya :bigwave:

Some questions for you :angel: :hug:

1) Which were your favourite matches of the past season?

2) How do you rate this years tennis season? What was the most disappointing for you and what did you like the best?

3) What was your favourite slashy moment of the year?

4) Which word describes MTF best this year?

5) Who are your favourite umpires on the tour?

6) If you had to cut expenses, what's the first thing you'd give up?

7) How has 2010 been for you when you look back on it?

8) What colour do you think looks the best on you?

9) Which was the best book you have read this year?

10) Do you think the discussion about who is the greatest tennisplayer of all time is good for the game?

11) Are you a late sleeper or early riser?

12) What kind of jewelery is your favorite?

13) What do you think is the best about living in the current generation?

14) Are you more a talker or a listener?

15) What's the longest you haven't been online?

16) What could you never forgive someone?

17) Name 5 of your favourite songs from this year.

18) What's your current desktop picture?

19) What do you do when you can't fall asleep?

20) Which Roger moment have you enjoyed the most this year?

Thanos
12-18-2010, 02:06 AM
pumpkin :wavey:

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/06/nelson-haha.gif

Har-Tru
12-18-2010, 11:24 AM
1) Have you listened to In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel?

I'm currently in love with that album (see avatar).

2) Will Julian Assange ever win the Noble Peace Prize?

3) Best Christmas film ever?

Harmless
12-20-2010, 01:48 PM
so i was watching the devil last night (the new night shyamalan movie), this actor in the film that looked very familiar but at the time i couldn't remember where i have seen him (until later i realised, he was in 500 days of summer). anyways so i finally checked up his name....... his name is geoffrey arend. *lightbulb* this explain arend sudden departure from mtf as he appearing in more films this year. anyways here a picture of arend and his beautiful ginger actress wife, who has big boobs is extremely talented.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/CuZDotL7Ap57qlyvvl6egxAHo1_500.jpg
Christina Hendricks :hearts:
I don't blame him.

I blame you.
If you had only dyed your hair red and wore tighter dresses, this never would have happened... :sobbing:

Maya :bigwave :

Some questions for you :angel: :hug:

So many of them... :o
I've answered a few before I think, so I'll skip a few.

1) Which were your favourite matches of the past season?
Don't know, this off season is messing with me, out of sight out of mind. :o

2) How do you rate this years tennis season? What was the most disappointing for you and what did you like the best?
Hm. It felt a little slow to me, though mostly because I hadn't had the time to pay proper attention to it. The highlight of this tennis season for me was when I won Rd1 of Davis Cup FITD here on MTF. :lol:
So many of my favourite players are out of form, it felt a little empty.

3) What was your favourite slashy moment of the year?
The video in your sig. :aplot:

4) Which word describes MTF best this year?
Ritalin? :p

5) Who are your favourite umpires on the tour?
Mister Lahyani for sure. :worship:

7) How has 2010 been for you when you look back on it?
Stressful, but I learned a lot.

10) Do you think the discussion about who is the greatest tennisplayer of all time is good for the game?
No.

11) Are you a late sleeper or early riser?
Both, depends.

12) What kind of jewelery is your favorite?
Silver. I like sharp lines and a tribal feel.

13) What do you think is the best about living in the current generation?
The feeling of growing out of prejudice.

14) Are you more a talker or a listener?
More the latter, though that also depends.

15) What's the longest you haven't been online?
Not sure.

16) What could you never forgive someone?
A lot of things, I'm not a very forgiving person. :p

17) Name 5 of your favourite songs from this year.
That I listened to this year?

Sunset Rubdown - Black Swan
Lole y Manuel - Nuevo Dia
The Presets - A New Sky
Amalia Rodrigues - Solidăo or Acho Inuteis As Palavras(more for last year...)
Florence + the Machine - Drumming Song or Heavy In Your Arms

18) What's your current desktop picture?
Pamukkale.

19) What do you do when you can't fall asleep?
Try to fall asleep. :lol:

20) Which Roger moment have you enjoyed the most this year?
Not sure. :/

Thank you for the questions:hug:, and I hope you're ready for your thread, too. :devil: :p

pumpkin :wavey:

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/06/nelson-haha.gif
:ras:
:sobbing:

Harmless
12-20-2010, 01:53 PM
1) Have you listened to In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel?

I'm currently in love with that album (see avatar).
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/answers/259000/259997_1259297792651.03res_237_344.jpg

2) Will Julian Assange ever win the Noble Peace Prize?
Hehe, that would certainly set a precedent. :lol:

3) Best Christmas film ever?
Santa's Slay. :p :rocker2:

Har-Tru
12-20-2010, 03:16 PM
A lolachmadinedjad... well I can't say I expected that! ;)

Harmless
12-20-2010, 05:32 PM
A lolachmadinedjad... well I can't say I expected that! ;)
No one expects the Iranian Inquisition. :p

Har-Tru
12-20-2010, 08:12 PM
No one expects the Iranian Inquisition. :p

Amongst their weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Ayatollah, and nicely trimmed beards.

Harmless
12-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Amongst their weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Ayatollah, and nicely trimmed beards.
And the soft cushions. And the...comfy...chairs. :scared: :shudder:

Har-Tru
12-20-2010, 08:52 PM
And... the Rack!

http://people.csail.mit.edu/paulfitz/spanish/tt6.jpg

Oh and apparently some atomic bombs, too.

Harmless
12-20-2010, 08:54 PM
:scared:

Oh, speaking of which, have you ever seen the commercial for the iRack? :p

rw2nkoGLhrE

Har-Tru
12-20-2010, 09:59 PM
OMG :haha: :haha:

How had I missed that all this time? :(

Voo de Mar
12-23-2010, 05:27 AM
1) Do you remember when you felt that you like hard music?
2) Have you changed your musical taste through the years?
3) Do you imagine some kind of the afterlife or are you more prone to the atheistic thinking?
4) What do you think about telepathy?
5) Do you think people will be teleportate themselves in the future?
6) Linking to Kitty's question: on which place on the body have you got tattoo?
7) And a little quiz: I've got tattoos in 4 different areas of my body, where did tattoo me a guy with male's equivalent of your name?:
a) left arm
b) right elbow
c) right groin
d) right lower-back

Serenidad
12-23-2010, 05:29 AM
Hi Maya. Thanks for supporting Brands.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-23-2010, 06:24 AM
Did you knew that Artur Rubinstein, the famous polish pianist, that was born in 1887, went to study music with the great violinist Joseph Joachim at age 4?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Joseph_Joachim_e_Amalie_Weiss.jpg/250px-Joseph_Joachim_e_Amalie_Weiss.jpg

1. What do you think of this Joachim picture, do you feel he has some Wilde style on him, and what do you think if I tell you that he looks like a perfect modern man to me (one who could live in the century 21, or maybe a not someone from the 1830`s at least) Have you ever considered about looks of the romantic era (long beard, Brahms-esque) and things like that, and do you ever saw some personality or even a photo where you had this kind of impression that a person that was born almost 200 year before look like a perfect XXI century person?? (After he grew older he adopted the classical long beard)

2.To continue the story...this violonist was, according to wikipedia, a first cousin of Fanny Wittgenstein, the mother of Karl Wittgenstein and the grandmother of the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein and the pianist Paul Wittgenstein.
Well, it impressed me a little bit since I started studying a bit some works of Ludwig W. and then off course came to my mind that the burguesy of Europe was the elite and those who were able to study in the arts department, philosophy, and create knowledge for people.
* curious fact- this Paul Wittgenstein, brother of the philosopher, lost his hands in the First War conflict, and then a lot of famous composers composed piano concerts for him to play only with the left hand, the most famous the one of Ravel`s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_CFKQ-O4A

My question is: you think that wealthy europe families and the whole concept of noble clans is extinguished and that today people has more acess to art as a whole and you think that this creates some damage to art creativity. They say we have no more creative romantic piano players, for example, or that the art in the century XIX is dead and the only thing left for us to explore is post-modern art, but do you agree with me that maybe theres no more place for development of the romantic and subjective schoppenhauers personal view of the things since we can do too much nowadays and the whole world is too much connected, meaning a new era for art but a era where new creations fail to touch the heart of people?
examples: Chopin, Brahms, the romantic pieces, always touches the heart of this age people. Same with impressionism
Ravel, Stravinsky, the new vanguardists, and lets say, art deco,pre-modern art are well considered now this days.
But modern compositions and new modern artists sometimes fail to make an impact on peoples. Classical mania?

So the idea I put is: education only for the nobles= romantic era. Mass education= no real impact on the classical pattern.
Should we blame the modern era or are we just valorating ouserf too much the names of the past because of their most loneliness in the greatness "criteria", when fewer man could reach the intelectual status, mostly the ones of the wealthiest families? What should the art develop now?

3- You know this macedonian singer, Tose, that fied in 2007 in a car ccident? You think this is a good example on how to mix folk with contemporanial music? Still too off-beat for non-balkans people eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtr13HXLdZA&feature=related

:p sorry help this bureocrata man :please:

Thanos
12-23-2010, 09:00 AM
- recently you have asked me to come and play the acro game (which is known as the new superpoke) with you. now i just noticed that you lost your badrep virginity to me. using a scale 1 to 10, how much do you love me??? scale is appropriately approximated below...

(1 = 'thanos only worth a gam and chau', 5 = 'i would date thanos for awhile but eventually dump him', 10 = 'i want to have a little thanos cooking in my oven and make his dinner fulfilling any of his needs'.)

- was giving me a badrep as good for you as it was for me?

- you don't seem to celebrate many things. what exactly do you celebrate then? if anything at all.

Harmless
12-24-2010, 10:32 PM
I was going to answer Kitty's questions, but she unfortunately accedentally deleted the post. :(

1) Do you remember when you felt that you like hard music?
As a child, I think.

2) Have you changed your musical taste through the years?
Yes. I learned to appreciate original folk music more, such as fado, blues, gypsy music etc.

3) Do you imagine some kind of the afterlife or are you more prone to the atheistic thinking?
Very complicated question. All in all, I guess I can just say that I subscribe to the first law of thermodynamics; that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.

4) What do you think about telepathy?
That it's a natural thing in a hive-mind species. Humans are a pretty individual species so we have no need for it, at this point in our evolutionary cycle.

5) Do you think people will be teleportate themselves in the future?
Not so sure what I think about that.

6) Linking to Kitty's question: on which place on the body have you got tattoo?
Right wrist.

7) And a little quiz: I've got tattoos in 4 different areas of my body, where did tattoo me a guy with male's equivalent of your name?:
a) left arm
b) right elbow
c) right groin
d) right lower-back
Um, b?
What was the guy's name?

Hi Maya. Thanks for supporting Brands.
Thank you for stanning for the hottest blonde in the ATP. :worship:

Harmless
12-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Did you knew that Artur Rubinstein, the famous polish pianist, that was born in 1887, went to study music with the great violinist Joseph Joachim at age 4?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Joseph_Joachim_e_Amalie_Weiss.jpg/250px-Joseph_Joachim_e_Amalie_Weiss.jpg

1. What do you think of this Joachim picture, do you feel he has some Wilde style on him, and what do you think if I tell you that he looks like a perfect modern man to me (one who could live in the century 21, or maybe a not someone from the 1830`s at least) Have you ever considered about looks of the romantic era (long beard, Brahms-esque) and things like that, and do you ever saw some personality or even a photo where you had this kind of impression that a person that was born almost 200 year before look like a perfect XXI century person?? (After he grew older he adopted the classical long beard)
No.
I used to when I was a child, but the image that completely broke this for me was the portrait of Hannibal Barcas. After I saw that bust for the first time, this whole division of people before/people now just disappeared for me.

2.To continue the story...this violonist was, according to wikipedia, a first cousin of Fanny Wittgenstein, the mother of Karl Wittgenstein and the grandmother of the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein and the pianist Paul Wittgenstein.
Well, it impressed me a little bit since I started studying a bit some works of Ludwig W. and then off course came to my mind that the burguesy of Europe was the elite and those who were able to study in the arts department, philosophy, and create knowledge for people.
* curious fact- this Paul Wittgenstein, brother of the philosopher, lost his hands in the First War conflict, and then a lot of famous composers composed piano concerts for him to play only with the left hand, the most famous the one of Ravel`s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_CFKQ-O4A

My question is: you think that wealthy europe families and the whole concept of noble clans is extinguished and that today people has more acess to art as a whole and you think that this creates some damage to art creativity. They say we have no more creative romantic piano players, for example, or that the art in the century XIX is dead and the only thing left for us to explore is post-modern art, but do you agree with me that maybe theres no more place for development of the romantic and subjective schoppenhauers personal view of the things since we can do too much nowadays and the whole world is too much connected, meaning a new era for art but a era where new creations fail to touch the heart of people?
examples: Chopin, Brahms, the romantic pieces, always touches the heart of this age people. Same with impressionism
Ravel, Stravinsky, the new vanguardists, and lets say, art deco,pre-modern art are well considered now this days.
But modern compositions and new modern artists sometimes fail to make an impact on peoples. Classical mania?

So the idea I put is: education only for the nobles= romantic era. Mass education= no real impact on the classical pattern.
Should we blame the modern era or are we just valorating ouserf too much the names of the past because of their most loneliness in the greatness "criteria", when fewer man could reach the intelectual status, mostly the ones of the wealthiest families? What should the art develop now?
The thing here is that art has integrated into society much more than it ever has, and we are actually receiveing more purposefully designed images than humans ever have at any point in our history. It's in films, in photography, video games, magazines, int. design...
This division of classical art/modern art is all in your perception of their respective mediums.

3- You know this macedonian singer, Tose, that fied in 2007 in a car ccident? You think this is a good example on how to mix folk with contemporanial music? Still too off-beat for non-balkans people eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtr13...eature=related
Toše was a phenomenon in this region. Grieving over his death was probably the first thing that the ex-yu region did in unison since 1990.
That song that you posted is actually one of my favourite songs ever, although that performance was pretty flawed actually. He did a studio version of it that was practically flawless.

As for folk + modern music, I like my folk music pure and authentic, nothing modern in it.

- recently you have asked me to come and play the acro game (which is known as the new superpoke) with you. now i just noticed that you lost your badrep virginity to me. using a scale 1 to 10, how much do you love me??? scale is appropriately approximated below...

(1 = 'thanos only worth a gam and chau', 5 = 'i would date thanos for awhile but eventually dump him', 10 = 'i want to have a little thanos cooking in my oven and make his dinner fulfilling any of his needs'.)
Hm, if you're forcing me to make a decision, then let's go with 6,5-7.
No dating though as my religion forbids me from dating non-fedtards. :awww:

- was giving me a badrep as good for you as it was for me?
It was, actually.
I really, really enjoyed it. I had a craving for a cigarette after it. :p

- you don't seem to celebrate many things. what exactly do you celebrate then? if anything at all.
I celebrate every single day. :p
Seriously though, I don't subscribe to this notion that you treat 364 days in a year as dreary and normal and then you go all out in one day, that's just totally :cuckoo: to me.

That being said, my habits with this kind of thing are a mixture of obscene egotism and astronomical pedantry :p; I celebrate my birthday and the solstices and equinoxes as major events, and small astronomical/astrological events as they happen throughout the year.

I'm a huge believer in the calendar reform movement, I wish everyone took more of an interest in it, it's ridiculous how badly informed people are about something as basically necessary to our species as astronomy. :strangeastronomicallypedanticperson:

So I already celebrated my "Christmas" on the 21st.

Thank you for the questions. :hatoff:

ShotmaKer
12-24-2010, 10:37 PM
No dating though as my religion forbids me from dating non-fedtards. :awww:

Hellow there :aplot:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-25-2010, 02:25 AM
You think egyptians were aliens that colonized human race as slaves and that zigurats are the communication to our origins?

Voo de Mar
12-25-2010, 02:59 AM
Um, b?
What was the guy's name?

No, c.
Maju.

Harmless
12-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Hellow there :aplot:
Sup Djou. :aplot: :lol:

You think egyptians were aliens that colonized human race as slaves and that zigurats are the communication to our origins?
Highly unlikely. :lol:
I have a lot of opinions about the Ancient Egyptian culture though, if you want we can talk about it someday.;)

No, c.
Maju.
Wow, never heard that name. :eek:
Hope it was a pleasant experience. :D

Voo de Mar
12-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Wow, never heard that name. :eek:
Hope it was a pleasant experience. :D

Not really, I don't want to be tattooed by him anymore ;)
Actually it's his nickname, anyway I don't know what's his real name is :p

Voo de Mar
01-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Where are you :confused: :crying2:

Thanos
05-05-2011, 03:08 PM
happy birthday!! i've missed you so much!!! this picture remind me of you!!!

http://www.bannergrams.com/images/Birthday%20Pumpkin.jpg

:awww: i just want to smash you with hugs and kisses!!!

Ilovetheblues_86
05-06-2011, 12:28 AM
:speakles: happy birthday

Dini
05-06-2011, 12:36 AM
:bdaycake: Have a very happy (belated) birthday Maya :smooch:
Hope you have one heck of a year, filled with success that you can tell us all about on your return. :awww:

cobalt60
05-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Anyone know what she is doing? One of my fav people here; and I don't seem to be alone :p

Eden
05-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Happy birthday Maya and all the best for your new year of life :bdaycake::hug:

Hopefully you will come back to the forum soon :awww:

Until then:

Some chocolate for the moments in life you need it

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/rubyann_212/250205152.jpg

and something to laugh about when you feel down

94xyOpETYYs

Thanos
05-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Anyone know what she is doing? One of my fav people here; and I don't seem to be alone :p

no after she escaped from my basement, it been hard to keep track on her. it made stalking her so much harder :sad:. of course everyone loves pumpkin, she the cutest mtfer ever.

Har-Tru
05-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Where are you? :sad:

habibko
05-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Happy Belated Birthday! saying miss you would be stating the obvious at this point :sad: hope you are doing well dearest Maja :hug:

Thanos
08-14-2011, 04:45 AM
http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/atomic-leg-drop.gif

Thanos
08-22-2011, 04:18 PM
JgPNyBN8AsI&feature=feedu

a new study prove that married people live longer... so what you say? let give it a crack. by refusing to acknowlege me in this thread... i will take that as a yes :D

Orka_n
08-22-2011, 10:31 PM
This forum badly needs people who can make some sense. :tape: Please stop by from time to time. :hug:

Getta
08-22-2011, 10:52 PM
This forum badly needs people who can make some sense. :tape: Please stop by from time to time. :hug:

i'll be here throughout the polar night until she comes back home.

cobalt60
08-22-2011, 11:34 PM

So true. :sad:

tennizen
08-23-2011, 12:12 AM
Thanos dedication is touching:awww::hug:

Harmless
08-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Thank you to everyone for the kind wishes and words. :) :hug:

http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/atomic-leg-drop.gif
I specifically asked for mudwrestling. You men never listen. :rolleyes: :p

JgPNyBN8AsI&feature=feedu

a new study prove that married people live longer... so what you say? let give it a crack. by refusing to acknowlege me in this thread... i will take that as a yes :D
That is the most beautiful marriage proposal I have received this year. :awww:
How do you feel about Star Trek marathons and Feindflug in the morning?
I especially enjoyed the implication that caning is a surefire way to postpone death. I might have the... right hand-eye coordination for it, if you're into that sort of thing.
Those Thai Sims are awesome.

This forum badly needs people who can make some sense. :tape:
You have clearly not seen my contributions to the fed photo thread. ;)

i'll be here throughout the polar night until she comes back home.
I want to write you a poem, but in lack of inspiration or skill, let me give you the gift of fascination, derision and laughter, as played out by the ubiquitous Thai Sims:

XcaLwuk1iJk

Thanos dedication is touching:awww::hug:
He and I have an unspoken agreement to turn this thread into a shirtless Fed and/or Murray worship thread should this get to chat status, hence the effort. Don't believe him if he denies it.

fast_clay
08-25-2011, 10:53 PM
go andy...

Getta
08-25-2011, 11:21 PM
maya, you better not use a bible and a cross to break the curse and drive me back to the pits of hell. :p a garlic on a string around your neck would smell strong enough to repel me. :D

justin, see how he runs :inlove:

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/various5/andy100.jpg

Thanos
08-30-2011, 09:32 AM
That is the most beautiful marriage proposal I have received this year. :awww:
How do you feel about Star Trek marathons and Feindflug in the morning?
I especially enjoyed the implication that caning is a surefire way to postpone death. I might have the... right hand-eye coordination for it, if you're into that sort of thing.
Those Thai Sims are awesome.

well i never got into the whole star trek franchise and feinflug sound is between thrash metal/80's electro.... so... well if going to make it work then compromise must be established. sure, let listen/watch them in the morning but can we listen the following once in a while???

dUfrfSe_uLI

zajR_ZweIGg

so you want to give me a caning??? well only if you wear red or hello kitty underwear will this caning be allowed. oh the animation from taiwan not thailand.

:awww: the red panda avatar is so damn cute! and don't ever change it!