In The Spotlight - Machiavelli

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Croatian legend, big tennis player and Goran fan :worship:

1) Favourite Tennis player?
2) How often do you play tennis?
3) You think you can beat me?
4) You consider yourself a lady killer?
5) Will you stay in the TT circuit in the year 2010?
6) Is Goran your all time fave? why?
7) Have you travelled outside Europe?
8) When are you coming to Argentina?
9) Did you like the mtf user "tennisfancroatia"? :rolls:
10) Favourite food?
11) Make a top5 of your favourite movies. (list them from 1 to 5)
12) You think you can beat Infini. in the next round at the Pop contest? Why?
13) Whom are you closer to/you like more:
a) Castro or Bush?
b) Stalin or Hitler?
c) River or Boca?
d) God or Devil?
e) Nadal or Federer?
f) Petzschner or Murray?
g) Ljubicic or Cilic?

14) You think JMG is a good guy? Does his excesive Petzschner love annoys you?
15) Do you like Murray? (PUKE)

Dini
12-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Your biggest phobia?
What's your favourite dish?
What countries have you been to?
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
What do you think Ancic can achieve next year, are you a fan?

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Croatian legend, big tennis player and Goran fan :worship:

1) Favourite Tennis player?
2) How often do you play tennis?
3) You think you can beat me?
4) You consider yourself a lady killer?
5) Will you stay in the TT circuit in the year 2010?
6) Is Goran your all time fave? why?
7) Have you travelled outside Europe?
8) When are you coming to Argentina?
9) Did you like the mtf user "tennisfancroatia"? :rolls:
10) Favourite food?
11) Make a top5 of your favourite movies. (list them from 1 to 5)
12) You think you can beat Infini. in the next round at the Pop contest? Why?
13) Whom are you closer to/you like more:
a) Castro or Bush?
b) Stalin or Hitler?
c) River or Boca?
d) God or Devil?
e) Nadal or Federer?
f) Petzschner or Murray?
g) Ljubicic or Cilic?

14) You think JMG is a good guy? Does his excesive Petzschner love annoys you?
15) Do you like Murray? (PUKE)

1) Ivanisevic, but he is retired, from the active players - Youzhny, Malisse, Ferreiro, Federer, Davydenko, Nalbandian, Gaudio, Haas, Baghdatis, Dolgopolov, Starace and so on...
2) 2-3 times per week
3) you have zero chances amigo, clay is my natural surface, my service is perfect for hard courts and indoor, on grass i have played only while I was in England; my slice would kill you, I give you +5,5 handicap @1,85
4) I know how to treat a lady, i love going out, dancing, a true ladykiller - No, I respect women too much to go from one to another just like that
5) I will take part in TT 2010., I am TOP20 now, i will untill I win a slam or I am numero uno...
6) Yes he is, I have been watching Goran since I was a kid in the 90', I had a couple of practise sessions with him too when i was younger; amazing guy, great carisma, funny and entertaining, tennis obsessed, always knew his way around the ladies, amazing s&v, but he was good from the baseline too, excellent twohander, and weird lefty fh; good touch at the net, and he was a crazy dude, from the same part of Croatia as I am;
7)Yes I have been to Cuba once, with my ex-girlfriend, amazing country, loved it;
8)I promised you I would come, as soon as my boss gives me vacation I am there, I reckon end of February, beginning of March would be Ok for me!
9) This mug was a crazy Dinamo Zagreb fan, awful dude..
10)I like everything, I can eat anything, i am not picky, I like Italian food(lasagne) but also all kinds of fish and shells
11) Forrest Gump, Jerry Maguire(always dreamed of being a sports agent), Godfather, Vicky'Cristina'Barcelona', Titanic, Pianist(good story, i played piano as a kid)
12) Infini is a tough oponent, but if i lose at least it is to a cute girl...
13)a) Castro or Bush?
b) Stalin or Hitler? Both assholes, none of them
c) River or Boca? I always liked Ortega, Aimar, Saviola, though Riquelme is also a legend
d) God or Devil?
e) Nadal or Federer? easy
f) Petzschner or Murray? tough one, but Picasso it is
g) Ljubicic or Cilic?
14) JMG, he has a problem with me, only Kostas gang member i don't like, a bit irritating with bias for germans, although i like german playersm always did
15) No I am no Murray fan, not crazy like you about Murray, but far from being a fan of the scot...

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Your biggest phobia?
What's your favourite dish?
What countries have you been to?
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
What do you think Ancic can achieve next year, are you a fan?

1)I don't like birds, especially chickens and pidgeons, as a kid my grandma used to force me to go pick up eggs and chickens attacked me, and I once saw a chicken get decapitated and it ran for another coupel of minutes in the backyard, and since then i never go near them, and as a kid I was in London, and some schoolboys threw the stuff they feed the pidgeons with at me at the Trafalgar square and thousands of them attacked me, like a Hichkock movie..
2)Lasagne
3)All around Europe, Spain,France(from Paris to MArseille and COrsica), Germany(also from Hamburg till Bodensee), England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy i know in and out, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia, Serbia, Slovenia; and I lived in Switzerland for 10 years, I spent my childhood in Zuerich, learned to speak German and English there, a bit french too...
4) As a director or manager in my current company or in my own firm;
5) Ancic is finished Imo, he is a fighter, but too many injuries, bad luck all in all, he has a babyface image on MTF, in public he acts cute, intelligent and very,very nice; met him in person a couple od times during award ceremonies in croatia and parties, shows off way too much, brags about his achievements with the ladies, that law dgree is also funny, I am indifferent although he is croatian...

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 02:50 PM
1) Do you know how Snoo foo looks like?

2) Why do you like Fiber?

3) Where can I bet at that handicap @1.85? Free gift.

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 02:54 PM
1) Do you know how Snoo foo looks like?

2) Why do you like Fiber?

3) Where can I bet at that handicap @1.85? Free gift.

1)No, never seen a pic of her, she is too shy, she was the first one who talked to me at MTF, since then we play TT doubles, very fine young lady, very nice and forgiving...

2)I talked to Fiber via facebook a couple of times, he is a nice dude, you two should sort out your stuff...

3) Bookies: Machiavelli365 offers it as an open bet untill the match is played :devil:

Betty
12-16-2009, 02:56 PM
do u know snoo's name;)

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 02:57 PM
1)what are the odds on me to win the match outright?

2) Do you like playing a guy who can pass 200 balls in a row?

3) Are you in a relationship at the moment?

4) What do you think about Nikki?

5) What do you think about our felip, Gustavom fan?

6) Would you like to make peace with JMG?

7) Have you read the original posts of the kostas thread? :worship:

Nikki♥
12-16-2009, 02:58 PM
If you coud live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Dini
12-16-2009, 03:03 PM
1)I don't like birds, especially chickens and pidgeons, as a kid my grandma used to force me to go pick up eggs and chickens attacked me, and I once saw a chicken get decapitated and it ran for another coupel of minutes in the backyard, and since then i never go near them, and as a kid I was in London, and some schoolboys threw the stuff they feed the pidgeons with at me at the Trafalgar square and thousands of them attacked me, like a Hichkock movie..

That's just horror. :eek:

I find pigeons really annoying too. I wish they would get scared of us like the rest of the birds. :rolleyes: :lol:

3)All around Europe, Spain,France(from Paris to MArseille and COrsica), Germany(also from Hamburg till Bodensee), England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy i know in and out, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia, Serbia, Slovenia; and I lived in Switzerland for 10 years, I spent my childhood in Zuerich, learned to speak German and English there, a bit french too...

Wow, impressive. :worship:

Which of those did you enjoy visiting the most and why?

5) Ancic is finished Imo, he is a fighter, but too many injuries, bad luck all in all, he has a babyface image on MTF, in public he acts cute, intelligent and very,very nice; met him in person a couple od times during award ceremonies in croatia and parties, shows off way too much, brags about his achievements with the ladies, that law dgree is also funny, I am indifferent although he is croatian...

I'm quite surprised. So he's a bit two-faced? Nice when the camera is there but true colours show off it? I've heard a lot of Croatian posters say his degree is fake too. :o

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 03:51 PM
do u know snoo's name;)
No comment Monica

1)what are the odds on me to win the match outright?

2) Do you like playing a guy who can pass 200 balls in a row?

3) Are you in a relationship at the moment?

4) What do you think about Nikki?

5) What do you think about our felip, Gustavom fan?

6) Would you like to make peace with JMG?

7) Have you read the original posts of the kostas thread? :worship:

1) Machiavelli @1,15 - ExcalliburII @4,00
2) No problemo
3) No, I am single
4) Nicoletta is a foxy young lady :devil:
5) Felip is OK, has some good bets now and then, a bit shy maybe, kostaki friend
6) I doubt he would like to make peace with me, I am all for it, I don't hate anybody, especially people i never met
7) Yes I have, but I am not as good as you guys at kostaki language

If you coud live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere exotic, New Caledonia maybe! In Europe, London(Kew Gardens-first place where i took out a girl,WImbledon) or Paris(city of love), but Croatia is fine too....

Wow, impressive. :worship:

Which of those did you enjoy visiting the most and why?

-Switzerland is wonderful, Geneva and the lake, swiss mountains, Davos and St.Moritz;
-Paris is amazing, all the culture and art, city of love,
-London- Kew gardens(special memories for me),WImbledon,
-Rome- Roman culture fascinates me, my birth toen was a part of the empire, great night life
-Barcelona- just amazing city, great people, culture, nightlife, Nou Camp
-Athens- old culture is breathtaking, great night life, Kreta and Santorini are also very nice

and so on......

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 03:58 PM
1) Why do you think JMG has a problem with you? Is it because of your Picasso-hate?

2) Did you like Willy Canas?

3) Choose the one you like more: (you have to chose one yes or yes, you cant avoid)

a) Hitler or Stalin
b) Tennisfancroatia or JMG
c) GustavoMFan or Caio Brasil
d) Ancic or Cilic
e) Tiger or Mickelson
f) Handball or Basketball
g) Friedman or Keynes
h) Maths or Literature
i) Soccer or Tennis
j) Argentina or Brazil
k) Chile or Argentina

Harmless
12-16-2009, 03:59 PM
1. Did your opinion of Goran change at all after the Halilovic affair, and in what way?
2. Is Machiavelli your favourite philosopher?
3. Do you speak Italian fluently?
4. If there was one person, living, from the entire ex-Yu territory that you'd like to see join MTF, who would it be? :D

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 04:13 PM
1) Why do you think JMG has a problem with you? Is it because of your Picasso-hate?

2) Did you like Willy Canas?

3) Choose the one you like more: (you have to chose one yes or yes, you cant avoid)

a) Hitler or Stalin
b) Tennisfancroatia or JMG
c) GustavoMFan or Caio Brasil
d) Ancic or Cilic
e) Tiger or Mickelson
f) Handball or Basketball
g) Friedman or Keynes
h) Maths or Literature
i) Soccer or Tennis
j) Argentina or Brazil
k) Chile or Argentina

1) Picasso killed many of my parlays, and in his early rounds in Vienna 2008; i like s&v players; but Picasso is an average CH player in my book, only german i hate more is Zverev... I said some bad things about Petzsche in the Gamblers lounge, that is the reason probably.
2) WIlly Canas is a legend, met him in Zagreb when he fixed the match against Veic; a mighty fighter.....
3)
a) Hitler or Stalin - both mass murders, freaks of nature, Hitler did his genocid openly, Staljin secretly, who knows how many of his enemies and innocent people ended up dying in Siberia,
b) Tennisfancroatia or JMG?
c) GustavoMFan or Caio Brasil- caidis is good guy, i know Felipe longer....
d) Ancic or Cilic- Cilic is a nice hard working guy who had to do it the hard way....
e) Tiger or Mickelson- i am not so into golf
f) Handball or Basketball- Croatia is olympic and world champion in handball, but basketball it is, Drazen Petrovic was the best non american player ever, I am maybe not 100% objective, but ask any basketball fanatic, he would agree with my oppinion on the croatian Mozart, died way too young
g) Friedman or Keynes- I am against state interventions, let capitalism take its flow
h) Maths or Literature
i) Soccer or Tennis
j) Argentina or Brazil- only because i Have more amigos from Argieland, but Brazil rocks too
k) Chile or Argentina- many croats live in CHile too, but Argentina is the top in Sud America

Nikki♥
12-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Where was the craziest place you gammed and why?

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM
1. Did your opinion of Goran change at all after the Halilovic affair, and in what way?
2. Is Machiavelli your favourite philosopher?
3. Do you speak Italian fluently?
4. If there was one person, living, from the entire ex-Yu territory that you'd like to see join MTF, who would it be? :D

1) A bit, i don't aprove cheating at all, but they were not married, i don't know what kind of relationship he and Tanja Dragovic had at that moment; I personally would never cheat on the woman i love and especially on the mother of my kids....
2) No he isn't, although he had some good works, but the name sounded cool, i was reading some of his works when i first joined some internet forums, kept the name since then,
3) I understand italian very good, love italian music, learned it in high school, but forgot a lot, i could start a conversation but i am far from fluent; i love learning languages, I speak german and english perfectly, and my french is good, i have to start taking italian more serious and one day i would love to speak spanish
4) You mean famous person? I really don't know, from people i know, maybe some of my tennis gambling obsessed croatian friends

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Where was the craziest place you gammed and why?

Elevator, a bit too drunk that time, but was kinky..

The beach, very romantic

In my exgf bedroom while her mom was vacuming the rest of her house, she could have entered her room at any time....

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 06:59 PM
You still didnt answer my Hitler or Stalin question so I will ask it again of course.
Interesting you are intelligent guy and you chose Friedman.

1)Choose the one who you like more (this time please chose between Hitler and Stalin, dont be a chicken)

a) Boobs or ass?
b) Titwank or blowjob?
c) Hitler or Stalin? :devil:
d) Economics or Politics?
e) 1 mali and 1 longer gam or 2 shorter gams?

2) Are you familiar with the Aleka insulting?

3) Who do you think was the innucent?

4) Do you know kostas password for MTF?

5) Do you think felip has a shitface?

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 07:48 PM
You still didnt answer my Hitler or Stalin question so I will ask it again of course.
Interesting you are intelligent guy and you chose Friedman.

1)Choose the one who you like more (this time please chose between Hitler and Stalin, dont be a chicken)

a) Boobs or ass?
b) Titwank or blowjob?
c) Hitler or Stalin? :devil:
d) Economics or Politics?
e) 1 mali and 1 longer gam or 2 shorter gams?

2) Are you familiar with the Aleka insulting?

3) Who do you think was the innucent?

4) Do you know kostas password for MTF?

5) Do you think felip has a shitface?

1) Ass, but boobs are also importante
2) Blowjob
3) No comment, you refused to answer my question regarding Nathii,Nikki,Betty :devil:
4) Economics, but sadly politics has the upper hand in real life
5) Yes I am
6) Felipin if I am not mistaken
7) No i don't know it
8) No Felipin is handsome argie

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 07:51 PM
you didnt answer to the question of 1 mali 1 gam or 2 mali.

So you blame felip over TFC in the aleka thing?

Machiavelli
12-16-2009, 07:55 PM
you didnt answer to the question of 1 mali 1 gam or 2 mali.

So you blame felip over TFC in the aleka thing?

Mali 1, but mali long and godd

Aha, i forgot abou TFC, he is the real innucent, Felip got outplayed by that dinamo zagreb fan

ExcaliburII
12-16-2009, 08:31 PM
1) What do you think is Kostas IQ?

2) Top 5 sexy girls on MTF

3) Will you go to Greece and meet all of us? Promise?

scarecrows
12-16-2009, 08:36 PM
your top 3 winning bets?

GustavoM_Fan
12-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Mali 1, but mali long and godd

Aha, i forgot abou TFC, he is the real innucent, Felip got outplayed by that dinamo zagreb fan

coundnt believe u thought it was me :rolleyes: :lol:
90% it was TFC too, he was always lying , wanted to evade the issue and :mad: when I tried to talk him about this

shame that MTF Moderators/Admins werent effective at that moment to clear the doubt doing an IP checking :fiery:

1.Who is the best croatian football team? :devil: I know Dinamo has more cups and staff like that, but in the last matches they are struggling a lot vs Hajduk.. :scared:?

2.top5 actual best football players in Croatian football league?

3. top5 best historic croatian football players

4.Why Croatian football teams cant play well lately at European tournaments? :(

5. What about your new worK? good bosses? nice pay? buenas chicas :aplot:?

6. Do you think you will retire from gambling now you are having a work? how many euros you estimate you won at gambling during 2009? how much you think you increased the initial profit?

7. I read 97% of the gamblers loses money at long term, that is why being a bookie its a good business :) . What do you think is the secret to enter in that privileged :worship: 3-5%?
7. Politics in Croatia. do you support any party? muy ladrones los amigos? :rolleyes:

:wavey:

Machiavelli
12-17-2009, 08:15 AM
1) What do you think is Kostas IQ?

2) Top 5 sexy girls on MTF

3) Will you go to Greece and meet all of us? Promise?

1) IQ of 114
2) Sno Foo, Nikki, Nathaliia, Betty, Nastasya(Harmless)
3) Of course amigo

Machiavelli
12-17-2009, 08:42 AM
coundnt believe u thought it was me :rolleyes: :lol:
90% it was TFC too, he was always lying , wanted to evade the issue and :mad: when I tried to talk him about this

shame that MTF Moderators/Admins werent effective at that moment to clear the doubt doing an IP checking :fiery:

1.Who is the best croatian football team? :devil: I know Dinamo has more cups and staff like that, but in the last matches they are struggling a lot vs Hajduk.. :scared:?

2.top5 actual best football players in Croatian football league?

3. top5 best historic croatian football players

4.Why Croatian football teams cant play well lately at European tournaments? :(

5. What about your new worK? good bosses? nice pay? buenas chicas :aplot:?

6. Do you think you will retire from gambling now you are having a work? how many euros you estimate you won at gambling during 2009? how much you think you increased the initial profit?

7. I read 97% of the gamblers loses money at long term, that is why being a bookie its a good business :) . What do you think is the secret to enter in that privileged :worship: 3-5%?
7. Politics in Croatia. do you support any party? muy ladrones los amigos? :rolleyes:

:wavey:

I apologize Felipin, I mixed it up, of course it wac TFC

1) Hajduk Split of course, I am a member since my birth, all our male family members are, Dinamo has more titles since the indepedence of Crotia, but we kick their asses lately;

2) Mandzukic, Morales (both Dinamo Zagreb), Ibricic (Hajduk Split), Zec (Sibenik), Vida (Osijek)

3) Bernard Vukas, Frane Matošić, Vladimir Beara Top3 Croatian legends, very old geenration
My personal TOP5 last 20 years - Boksic, Boban, Prosinecki, Suker, Asanovic

4) We have to play many early qualif. stages, the competition in cro league is not good enough, except Dinamo and HAjduk, no money; Hajduk played 1/4 in Champions league in 94'; I traveled to all the matches i could go as a teenager, we had a horrible loss to Mallorca(Eto'o,Luque,Ibagaza,Nadal) in 2001', won at hom 1-0 lost in Mallorca in Extra time, we were the better team, awful loss, I was in Mallorca, always tough draws, Schalke, Fiorentina, Roma, Sampdoria, Deportivo, but Hajduk had also some horror losses - Shelbourne(IRE), Debrecen (HUN) and so on...

5) I started studying law, i still have not given up, 3rd year at the moment, but switched to economics on time, got my diploma, and I work at the moment as the leader of the sales and marketing department of my company, we sell medical equipment(lasers,ultra sound etc.), programs for incontinece(diapers for grown ups and kids), but we have also a beauty and wellness program(Babor and Weyergans cosmetics, Trautwein and so on); I am very happy, the salary is very nice when you take in account the financial crisis, I have a car, laptop, mobile phone, company credit card, I have an assistant and mainly open hands to do what I think is right; my boss is demanding but fair, if you work hard you get rewarded very well...

6 & 7)I will probably never give up gambling, but i will slow down, I don't have so much time for it now; you have to understand tennis, know the game by heart, play it, not jsut watch it, talent, the right feeling must be there when you place huge bets, no profit without risks, a calm mind is important, but I am very impulsive; I had some big losses, but a couple of amazing wins, I bought myself a new scooter, organized acoupel of parties, had amazing vacation, financed my sisters expences for partying and clothes, helped some frends out of financial trouble, that is my increase amigo...

8) I hate croatian politics, all bunch of hypocrits and clowns who are only in it for the money, too much corruption everywhere, I am more right centered, conservative, I love Croatia, maybe some day I enter politics, but at the moment in Croatia there is no difference right or left, democrats, Liberals, nationalist, they talk differently but act the same when they are in power, bunch of assholes, only look out for themselves and their compadres; Croatia has so much potential, heaven for tourism, beautiful coast wuth amazing beaches, with 1000 islands and crystal clear sea, nice hard working people, but the ones who lead this country do all they can to fuck it up

scoobs
12-17-2009, 09:27 AM
What are your hopes for 2010?

Machiavelli
12-17-2009, 09:40 AM
What are your hopes for 2010?

1) That I stay healthy, and also my dear ones;
2) Fall in love for real, find my soulmate, settle down, won't happen though
3) Succes at work, achieve my business goals, and meet new interesting people
4) Travel around as much as possible; visit Pablin in Argentina, meet the gang in Athens, maybe go to WC in South Africa
5) Have as much fun as possible
6) Croatia finally enters the EU, but won't happen at least untill 2012, GB,Slovenia,Netherlands are holding us down, add to this corruption and awful legal system in Croatia, will be tough, although we are way ahead of countries like Bulgaria, Romania, the Baltic countries or in my oppinion even Greece; the life standard here is not that bad...

When it comes to tennis?

- Hope to see some amazing matches, Youzhny, Malisse, Baghdatis, Haas and Gaudio getting back to where they belong, to the TOP, a Cilic final break through, this kid deserves it

ExcaliburII
12-17-2009, 02:09 PM
The real deal:

1) Have you ever tried drugs? Do you still use drugs? When was the first time you used them?

2) When was your first gam?

3) Have you ever paid for sex?

4) Have you ever been part of a threesome?

5) Do you like to go clubbing?

6) Have you ever gammed more than 1 girl in a night?

7) Why do you think felip is not answering his spotlight?

8) Have you ever been asked to put the nose "in there"? :rolls:

9) Will you go to watch Croatia vs Ecuador?

10) Have you ever betrayed your girl in a relationship?

Machiavelli
12-17-2009, 02:35 PM
The real deal:

1) Have you ever tried drugs? Do you still use drugs? When was the first time you used them?

2) When was your first gam?

3) Have you ever paid for sex?

4) Have you ever been part of a threesome?

5) Do you like to go clubbing?

6) Have you ever gammed more than 1 girl in a night?

7) Why do you think felip is not answering his spotlight?

8) Have you ever been asked to put the nose "in there"? :rolls:

9) Will you go to watch Croatia vs Ecuador?

10) Have you ever betrayed your girl in a relationship?

1) Never, had loads of oportunities, my buddies smoked dope regularly, had an older cousin who was hanging out with me and watched out for me so that i do not go the wrong way...
2) 16, it was very quick and not the best experience of my life..
3) No, but if buying a couple of drinks showing you ar ea gentlman then yes...
4) No comment :devil:
5) I did like to go clubbing when I was younger, no I feel to old for this shit, 2-4 time a month is enough, or on special occasions; i like danicng...
6) No comment :devil:
7) He is malaka, eriet, no reason to be so shy
8) Rephrase this question amigo
9) maybe, if I am not in Argentina, maybe I go with Gustavo watch Lapentti :worship:
10)Never

ExcaliburII
12-17-2009, 04:07 PM
@9) I told him about it yesterday night. :worship:

@8) If a girl asked you to put "the explorer" you knowwhere :rolls:

Machiavelli
12-18-2009, 11:01 AM
@9) I told him about it yesterday night. :worship:

@8) If a girl asked you to put "the explorer" you knowwhere :rolls:

9) i look forward to meeting Gustavo
8) No comment :devil:

ExcaliburII
12-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Will you try to meet out felip when you come to Argentina?

Machiavelli
12-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Will you try to meet out felip when you come to Argentina?

Of course, if he does not come to Tortugas he must shy, or we will go hunt him down in la Paz

ExcaliburII
12-18-2009, 01:12 PM
La Plata. :rolls:

Action Jackson
12-18-2009, 01:12 PM
1. Why do you think Pablin is always asking questions about gamming?

2. Do you still understand Swiss German and still have contact with people from your time in Switzerland?

3. If it's possible do you think it would be good for Croatian football and football as a whole in the region, that there could be a Euroleague style with teams from say Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Macedonia and Montengero. Or is the trouble it would cause from fans too much hassle?

4. Do you enjoy watching challengers?

5. What is the worst place you have visited and even offered a million Euro, that you would never return to?

Machiavelli
12-18-2009, 01:14 PM
La Plata. :rolls:

La Plata of course, silly mistake eriet :mad:

Machiavelli
12-18-2009, 01:22 PM
1. Why do you think Pablin is always asking questions about gamming?

2. Do you still understand Swiss German and still have contact with people from your time in Switzerland?

3. If it's possible do you think it would be good for Croatian football and football as a whole in the region, that there could be a Euroleague style with teams from say Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Macedonia and Montengero. Or is the trouble it would cause from fans too much hassle?

4. Do you enjoy watching challengers?

5. What is the worst place you have visited and even offered a million Euro, that you would never return to?

1) He is a sex addict, Rocco SInfredi wannabe..

2) Yes I do understand it, but I speak only Hochdeutch, I would need a couple of days to get used to talking it again, yes I have a couple of contacts, in my elementary class in Zuerich, we had like 8 swiss kid, 5 from Ex-Yu teritory, 3 italian kids, a couple of asian kids, and also a couple african kids, mulitcultural society at its best; my best friend ever, Marco, italian from Lecce living in Zuerich, we speak almost once every week..

3) The clubs would benefit, there is such a basketball ex-yu league, but there would be massacre between Torcida,BBB,Grobari and Delije, just go watch football factory on youtube about Ex-Yu football fans, won't happen

4) Much more then ATP, Ch events are places were true tennis is played, players win,lose,cry, show heart, get mad, just real joy and fun(special thanks to Franco Fereira, Vanek, Zib and Kiki Rochus)

5) Srebrenica (BiH), Vukovar (CRO); both cities of massacres during the war, Vukovar was a beauty, now it is a town of ghosts even after 15 years

scarecrows
12-18-2009, 01:30 PM
will you answer my question from the previous page? :ras:

Machiavelli
12-18-2009, 01:32 PM
your top 3 winning bets?

will you answer my question from the previous page? :ras:

Parlays:

1) cca. 15k
2) cca. 11k
3) cca. 9k

single:
Henin vs. Safarova 0-2 set betting @10, 10k
;)

Action Jackson
12-18-2009, 01:33 PM
1. Is Rocco Siffredi overrated?

2. What did you like the most and the least about Switzerland?

3. If you were on a boat, there were 3 other life jackets but 4 other people. The people are Tiriac, Mladic, Benneteau, Sinisa Mihaljovic. Who would you leave to the sharks?

4. Do you think Bilic is still the best man to lead Croatia?

Machiavelli
12-18-2009, 01:45 PM
1. Is Rocco Siffredi overrated?

2. What did you like the most and the least about Switzerland?

3. If you were on a boat, there were 3 other life jackets but 4 other people. The people are Tiriac, Mladic, Benneteau, Sinisa Mihaljovic. Who would you leave to the sharks?

4. Do you think Bilic is still the best man to lead Croatia?

1) Yes he is, What he can do, the Kostas members can do better
2) Everything is clean, amazing facilites(Schools,Hospitals and etc.), hard work is rewarded, a lot of chances for young people, amazing nature and mountains, skiing heaven, people don't give a fuck about each other, only looka out for themselves, they work too much, don't know how to have fun
3) Tiriac is a piece of shit, but he gets one, Benenteau is a dirty and sleezy slimebag and ****, but he gets one, Mihajlovic, fashist serb born in Vukovar(Croatia), amazing free kick, he gets one; Mladic would be left to die....
4) Not sure, but i don't see anybody who could replace him, we have a talented but limited in players squad, and just bad luck this time

Action Jackson
12-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Good answers Machi.

1. Besides tennis, football and basketball. What other sports do you enjoy?

2. What do you think of Sepp Blatter's continual refusal of implementing technology in football?

3. Since there are many Croatian people living outside of its borders. How are they when they come back to Croatia and find that things aren't as they imagined?

4. Three words to describe Getta?

5. What's your take on all these competitions at the moment on MTF? Fodder for the off season or people just wanting to win something or none of the above. If none of the above is the answer, then why?

6. Do you think the EU would actually be more effective if they focused on being an economic trading bloc and not persist with this other stuff that is not so relevant to the general populace?

7. When are you coming to the Aus Open?

8. What do you think of this alleged idea that they want to change the South American events well the Buenos Aires one to hardcourt?

Machiavelli
12-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Good answers Machi.

1. Besides tennis, football and basketball. What other sports do you enjoy?

2. What do you think of Sepp Blatter's continual refusal of implementing technology in football?

3. Since there are many Croatian people living outside of its borders. How are they when they come back to Croatia and find that things aren't as they imagined?

5. What's your take on all these competitions at the moment on MTF? Fodder for the off season or people just wanting to win something or none of the above. If none of the above is the answer, then why?

6. Do you think the EU would actually be more effective if they focused on being an economic trading bloc and not persist with this other stuff that is not so relevant to the general populace?

7. When are you coming to the Aus Open?

8. What do you think of this alleged idea that they want to change the South American events well the Buenos Aires one to hardcourt?

1) Handball, Waterpolo, Skiing, Athletics
2) Football need to go step by step with technology, Blatter should have quit long ago
3) Croatia is beautiful, they usually only come for holidays, if they really decide to come back for real, only clever people survive, honest and fair ones have no chance with the corruption
4) No comment really
5) Quite amuzing and fun to kill the timw without tennis
6) Of course it would, to much talking about nothing
7) Someday I will, a sure thing
8) Sutpidy beyond anything

Smoke944
12-20-2009, 01:54 AM
1. Who are your favorite active basketball players?
2. Other than Goran's Wimbledon what are some of your favorite matches?
3. What is your favorite challenger that you attended?
4. What hair color do you like most on girls?
5. Outside of the Grand Slams what tournament would you most like to go to?

Getta
12-20-2009, 03:01 AM

handy hints to help you decipher the manual code, irritating-bursting-explosive.

Machiavelli
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
1. Who are your favorite active basketball players?
2. Other than Goran's Wimbledon what are some of your favorite matches?
3. What is your favorite challenger that you attended?
4. What hair color do you like most on girls?
5. Outside of the Grand Slams what tournament would you most like to go to?

1) I used to follow NBA a lot more as a kid, because croatians like Petrovic(my all-time fave), Kukoc(Bulls) and Radja(Boston) played at that time, of course it was the era of the greatest ever, Air Jordan, nowadays I'd say Bryant is the best player, I am no fan of Lebron James, Wade or Anthony, Paul is great, Durant and Oklahoma are the team i would pick out....
2) That Wimbledon run was breathtaking, day and day out, Kafelnikov-Ivanisevic in the Grand Slam Cup, Coria-Gaudio at RG, Safin-Federer at AO; from this year Rafa-Nole in Madrid, Haas-Roger at RG, Cilic-Murray at Us, CIlic-Rafa at Bejing.
3) Zagreb of course, good spirit tourney, easy-going players who like to get drunk and chase girls(Ferreiro,Souza,Tipsarevic); I have been to almost all near by CH, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Banja Luka
4) Does not matter actually, my ex had black hair, but i don't mind blonde at all..
5) I have been to Umag and Zagreb Indoors(Wimbledon and RG), I'dlove to go to Buenos Aires and Acapulco, and Queens of course....

ExcaliburII
12-21-2009, 08:47 AM
1) What do you think your chances are at Mr MTF? Why?

2) Do you think you can beat Pablin?

3) Why do you think felip did not want to participate?

4) kostas shied of going to DC greece, because he didnt want us to discover who he was, what do you think about it?

5) Who was the moral winner of popularity contest? :D

6) Did you see the last minute goal of Pedro screwed me a lot of money? :fiery:

7) Why do you think Messi is such a shit player and so overrated?

8) Is Nalby the real #1?

9) What do you think Nalbandian`s 2010 year will be like?

10) Who wins DC 2010?

Machiavelli
12-21-2009, 10:48 AM
1) What do you think your chances are at Mr MTF? Why?

2) Do you think you can beat Pablin?

3) Why do you think felip did not want to participate?

4) kostas shied of going to DC greece, because he didnt want us to discover who he was, what do you think about it?

5) Who was the moral winner of popularity contest? :D

6) Did you see the last minute goal of Pedro screwed me a lot of money? :fiery:

7) Why do you think Messi is such a shit player and so overrated?

8) Is Nalby the real #1?

9) What do you think Nalbandian`s 2010 year will be like?

10) Who wins DC 2010?

1) Slim to none, I have the best campaign manager/partner/sweetheart ever, but my status on MTF although improving, it is not near where it should be to be a serious contender;
2) I would not mind losing to you amigo
3) Shy, but he is a good amigo, so he can get away with it
4) Eriet, very disapointing, people are willing to come to his country and he says he won't come, loco...
5) I hope Betty wins it(although Peta is also nice, not to mention Adam or Jessy); Pablin is the moral winner, Nathii the sexy winner
6) Happy for barca, but :sad::mad: for your money loss
7) Messi is a grande player, and not overrated, not his fault Argentina has awful defense and ridiculous coach(although best ever player). why you don't like him?
8) he could have been, but loco likes rally more then tennis
9) A grand slam win would be amazing
10) Anybody but not Spain, IMO Argentina, Croatia or Serbia will do it IMO

ExcaliburII
12-21-2009, 03:34 PM
I dont like Messi until now... Fame has exploded his head, he must put more balls into matches.

1) Is Ljubo playing DC next year?

2) Why does Croatia have no chance?

3)Do you think you could last long in sex with Scarlett Johansson?

Machiavelli
12-21-2009, 03:40 PM
I dont like Messi until now... Fame has exploded his head, he must put more balls into matches.

1) Is Ljubo playing DC next year?

2) Why does Croatia have no chance?

3)Do you think you could last long in sex with Scarlett Johansson?

1) Ljubo is retired from Davis Cup
2) Cilic can not do it by himself, Ancic is finished, Karlovic is a disgrace of a player, others are shit
3) The 1st time with Miss Johansson would be a bit shaky, with the worlds finest lady, but then my alter ego a.k.a. Rocco Machi Sinfredi would step up and my stamina would hold on for day and night. So no Problemo...

ExcaliburII
12-21-2009, 03:45 PM
sry I confused with the question, I wanted to mean why does Spain have no chance :rolls:

Machiavelli
12-21-2009, 03:47 PM
sry I confused with the question, I wanted to mean why does Spain have no chance :rolls:

Of course Spanish armada can win, but I don't want them to win it again... :wavey:

ExcaliburII
12-21-2009, 03:48 PM
1) Do you cry? How often?

2) How often are you sick?

Bilbo
12-21-2009, 03:49 PM
How often do you plan to watch Avatar?

Machiavelli
12-21-2009, 03:54 PM
1) Do you cry? How often?

2) How often are you sick?

1) Sometimes, at sad occasions, I hate funerals, also tears of joy, when my cousin got married, when my lil brother was born, when i found out that this chica wasn't pregnant after all..

How often do you plan to watch Avatar?
I have seen it 2 times already; maybe one more time, if i go with my amigos; as soon as it is available online i will download it...

ExcaliburII
12-21-2009, 03:56 PM
why did you cry when the chica wasnt pregnant? Who was she?

Machiavelli
12-21-2009, 06:53 PM
why did you cry when the chica wasnt pregnant? Who was she?

an ''old'' friend, a bit gaming after a break up, someday I would love to have a couple of kids, but with the lady of my choice, not a random one i hooked up with, tears of relief when i found out she wasn't....