In the Spotlight - Garson007 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the Spotlight - Garson007

Arkulari
12-14-2009, 05:57 AM
since you requested a thread... :p

1. Where are you gonna spend Christmas and with whom?
2. What are your favorite bands/singers?
3. Are you happy with your ACC performance this year?
4. Do you have pets?
5. What is your favorite TV show?

I'm not very creative when asking questions, but wanted to open the thread for you because we share the b-day :p

Voo de Mar
12-14-2009, 06:24 AM
Are you upset because of losing first round match in pop contest?

theMEESH
12-14-2009, 06:37 AM
Here, you can answer my new questions :lol:

1) In a battle against zombies what 3 items would you have to protect yourself?

2) Do you have a friend that you can hardly understand because of their accent? What kind of accent is it?

3) If you had a million dollars and was told that you had to spend $500,000 in 30 minutes what would you buy?

4) Do you walk around naked in your house?

5) Which 5 MTFers do you want with you to help you get off of a deserted island?

6) If you had to sing a song on live national televison, what would you pick?

7) Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire? Why?

8) If you got a chance to act on a television show, what TV show would you pick.

9) What's your favorite curse word?

10) How do you feel when you have to play a lefty tennis player?

11) Did you have chicken pox?

12) What do you like to do when you're sick?

13) Do you remember what you used to do before the internet?

14) How long can you go without being on the internet?

15) Do you like to walk barefoot?

16) Which 5 MTF members would you want with you in a bar fight?

17) Have you ever hit an animal on accident (like car accident sort of situation)

18) If you were injured terribly right at this moment, who would be the first person you'd ask to help take care of you?

19) Do you think the story of your life would make a good book/movie?

20) What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

21) What kind of food (be specific please ) do you want on your birthday.

22) What piece of artwork always gives you the heebie jeebies?

23) How do you feel about the alien ET?

24) Would you want Angelina Jolie to adopt you?

25) How do you feel about celebrities adopting foreign kids?

26) Do you like standard straws or bendy straws?

27) Have you ever fallen in love?

28) Can you do the splits?

29) Do you write in all caps, "regular" or in cursive?

30) Do you ever wonder how the pharmacist can read what the doctor prescribed to you?

31) Do you lend your friends money?

32) How do you keep track of your appointments?

33) If someone was to give you $1 million dollars but you had to spend the year with Serena Williams, would you do it?

34) Can you pick up a pencil with your toes?

35) How do you get around?

36) What was the smallest town you've ever been in?

37) Have you ever been deliberately mean to someone because of their color?

38) Do you know how hard it is to think up random questions?

39) When you are too lazy to cook, what do you eat?

40) Have you ever wanted to be a spy?

41) Do you think you could keep calm if you were kidnapped?

42) If you were going to get arrested, what would be the most likely reason?

43) What thread do you go into everyday?

44) Have you ever jumped off a cliff?

45) When was the last time you went to the beach?

46) Do you have good posture?

47) Is your hair your natural color?

48) What's your favorite candy bar?

49) Where do you do all your internet surfing?

50) What do you think of my questions?

Garson007
12-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Sorry for the late reply. I'm having to connect through my cellphone - luckily I brought my PC with. :p For this reason I might not reply to many questions until Christmas (and to many other threads). :<

since you requested a thread... :p

1. Where are you gonna spend Christmas and with whom?
2. What are your favorite bands/singers?
3. Are you happy with your ACC performance this year?
4. Do you have pets?
5. What is your favorite TV show?

I'm not very creative when asking questions, but wanted to open the thread for you because we share the b-day :p
1) I will be spending Christmas back home with my parents; currently I'm on holiday with my family at our farm (the place where I grew up). Generally I reside on campus, except for the holidays.

2) This is a very difficult question. I'm not the type to really go after one band and worship it to death. I would however say that the three biggest bands in my life growing up, as in I listened to their music the most, was The Moody Blues, The Mamas & The Papas and Queen. Out of all the current bands I can only pinpoint one I think that will still have their songs played in 20 years it would have to be Cold Play.

3) I'm slightly disappointed that, even with my campaigning, I ended up only reaching the second round. There is however always next year and who knows. Maybe I'll be seeded. :shrug: :D According to me its one of the most fun forum games I've been fortunate enough to have played.

4) We have three Rhodesian Ridgebacks, pretty damn big dogs. Why we have three is interesting though, since we lost the one dog, bought another and then got the old one back. My mother is such a hypocrite in this case; I love cats and we had two that lived well over 15 years (I think it was around 18), anyways the one I had an extremely good relationship with died and the other one we put down because she went out of control senile. My point is that my mother doesn't want new cats "because they live too long", yet she continuously continue to buy new dogs - even though three out of five in our family consider cats better pets. Alas, my mother has total tyranny over this.

5) LOST. It's the best show I've ever watched, EVER. Others I can mention are the current running supernatural and the old Sci-Fi Babylon 5, although the latter is a bit dated - not on graphics, but on formula.

Garson007
12-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Are you upset because of losing first round match in pop contest?
I'm distraught! The horror! I can't believe I'm loved so little. :sad: :bigcry:

In honesty I never expected to win that first round match against a seed and I'm pretty surprised that my campaigning worked so well; the campaigning bought at least 10 votes who would have gone the other way.

Edit: Mischa.Masha.Moo: Hah! Too many questions for now, how about in two weeks? :D

«Ivan»
12-14-2009, 07:03 PM
why are you sooooooooooooo damn hot?

:hug:

Garson007
12-15-2009, 10:11 PM
why are you sooooooooooooo damn hot?

:hug:
:worship: It's all in the genes. :D

Garson007
12-17-2009, 08:14 PM
Don't be afraid to ask me questions people. It is not a sin not to know everything about me. :angel: (Although it should be :devil: )

Denaon
12-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Not sure if these questions were done :p
The first time I ask something :banana:

If mixing sex + food, what would you use/eat?
Do you believe psychology is over-rated?

Garson007
12-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Not sure if these questions were done :p
The first time I ask something :banana:

If mixing sex + food, what would you use/eat?
Do you believe psychology is over-rated?
1) Sex and food? Mmm... Sounds delicious... Oh wait, what? Well, I'm not the type who likes getting sticky, but nothing can probably beat some chocolate sauce or something alike. I'd stick with deserts though; I won't really feel sexy eating stew off of another body (or have it be eaten off of me). :p

2) Yes and no. Psychology has its place in society and I believe there is still much road left to travel to understand a human - and important to do so. There is however a part of me that feels that individuality must count for something, right? The question is not that easily answered, without delving deeper into the concept and philosophy and this is not the place for that.

Denaon
12-18-2009, 07:21 PM
1) Sex and food? Mmm... Sounds delicious... Oh wait, what? Well, I'm not the type who likes getting sticky, but nothing can probably beat some chocolate sauce or something alike. I'd stick with deserts though; I won't really feel sexy eating stew off of another body (or have it be eaten off of me). :p

2) Yes and no. Psychology has its place in society and I believe there is still much road left to travel to understand a human - and important to do so. There is however a part of me that feels that individuality must count for something, right? The question is not that easily answered, without delving deeper into the concept and philosophy and this is not the place for that.

:cool:

Do you think you've got what it takes to become Mr MTF 2009? :aplot:

Garson007
12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
:cool:

Do you think you've got what it takes to become Mr MTF 2009? :aplot:
Apparently not. :< These people clearly have no vision. :p

Aloimeh
12-24-2009, 04:11 PM
1.) When did you realize/decide you were gay/bi?

2.) Are you out to your family and friends? How did they react?

3.) Are you Dutch or English heritage, or something else European?

4.) How safe is SA currently? Is it safe for a single white male? What about a single white female?

rocketassist
12-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Are you going to any World Cup games?

Guy Haines
12-25-2009, 01:37 AM

Do you think the irony and jokes in your Mr. MTF speeches weren't appreciated, or went ignored?

How long did it take you to get those abs, and what was your program?

Who of the other Mr. MTF contestants do you fancy (and not just in terms of who you want to win)?

Does your appearance change often?

What do you like to read?

Garson007
01-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Here, you can answer my new questions :lol:

1) In a battle against zombies what 3 items would you have to protect yourself?

2) Do you have a friend that you can hardly understand because of their accent? What kind of accent is it?

3) If you had a million dollars and was told that you had to spend $500,000 in 30 minutes what would you buy?

4) Do you walk around naked in your house?

5) Which 5 MTFers do you want with you to help you get off of a deserted island?

6) If you had to sing a song on live national televison, what would you pick?

7) Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire? Why?

8) If you got a chance to act on a television show, what TV show would you pick.

9) What's your favorite curse word?

10) How do you feel when you have to play a lefty tennis player?

11) Did you have chicken pox?

12) What do you like to do when you're sick?

13) Do you remember what you used to do before the internet?

14) How long can you go without being on the internet?

15) Do you like to walk barefoot?

16) Which 5 MTF members would you want with you in a bar fight?

17) Have you ever hit an animal on accident (like car accident sort of situation)

18) If you were injured terribly right at this moment, who would be the first person you'd ask to help take care of you?

19) Do you think the story of your life would make a good book/movie?

20) What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

21) What kind of food (be specific please ) do you want on your birthday.

22) What piece of artwork always gives you the heebie jeebies?

23) How do you feel about the alien ET?

24) Would you want Angelina Jolie to adopt you?

25) How do you feel about celebrities adopting foreign kids?

26) Do you like standard straws or bendy straws?

27) Have you ever fallen in love?

28) Can you do the splits?

29) Do you write in all caps, "regular" or in cursive?

30) Do you ever wonder how the pharmacist can read what the doctor prescribed to you?

31) Do you lend your friends money?

32) How do you keep track of your appointments?

33) If someone was to give you $1 million dollars but you had to spend the year with Serena Williams, would you do it?

34) Can you pick up a pencil with your toes?

35) How do you get around?

36) What was the smallest town you've ever been in?

37) Have you ever been deliberately mean to someone because of their color?

38) Do you know how hard it is to think up random questions?

39) When you are too lazy to cook, what do you eat?

40) Have you ever wanted to be a spy?

41) Do you think you could keep calm if you were kidnapped?

42) If you were going to get arrested, what would be the most likely reason?

43) What thread do you go into everyday?

44) Have you ever jumped off a cliff?

45) When was the last time you went to the beach?

46) Do you have good posture?

47) Is your hair your natural color?

48) What's your favorite candy bar?

49) Where do you do all your internet surfing?

50) What do you think of my questions?
With my return to life, I have set it a goal to answer these questions. :p

1) A vaccine filled injection needle, an indestructible suit and some zombie repellent. :p

2) Nope; as a student I rarely see any kind of foreigners.

3) Probably property in a booming market.

4) At times, although not as often as I'd wish.

5) Oh God, next question please. :p At least let it be someone sexy so that we can have sex as we look into our starving future.

6) Happy birthday. It would mean its part of a big occasion and I wouldn't be singing alone, plus I don't have to be a good singer to pull it off.

7) Vampire. I hate dogs. :angel: Hah. No actually, I prefer not to go insane at night.

8) Some court room drama like Law & Order, so that I can be the serial murderer and rapist for once in my life.

9) Fuck.

10) *cough* I haven't played tennis in like 10 years. *cough* I would actually like to pick up a racket again, but alas I'm too lazy.

11) No, but my sister did.

12) Masturbate? :D :worship:

13) Spent the day wasting away in front of a TV.

14) Well, I just did about 3 weeks. :p Honestly, if I had a choice, not a single week.

15) Yes, I often do. The soles of my feet are actually pretty worn due to my barefootedness.

16) Clydey to distract the opposition with pointless banter while the rest of us get out; Clydey counts as five.

17) I've stepped on tails, but I've never run over an animal - no.

18) My mother? But actually, rather a doctor.

19) Lol, no. My life is boring so the script will be as thin as most movies these days, maybe thicker.

20) Vanilla.

21) Pizza, Hawaiian with Garlic.

22) Uhhhh... Don't know.

23) He touched me. ;_;

24) God, no.

25) Well, I'm pretty much indifferent as I do not have enough knowledge on the subject to make even a slight opinion towards right or wrong.

26) Both have their purposes; depends on the situation.
27) Difficult to tell, so I would say no. Have had multiple crushes though.

28) Somewhat, I've always been very supple - I can put my calves behind my head. Often I sit with my feet higher up than my head - yes, I'm weird.

29) Cursive - can't live any other way.

30) Lol, not really, but a nice thought.

31) No. Simple answer.

32) Lol. I'm a student, my appointment is sleep and I often skip it.

33) Depends on how I have to spend my time with her; if we're intimate I'll share her wealth anyhow. Personally, I can't see myself being with someone for money, yes the other person needs to be self sufficient, etc, but they don't have to have enough to share their spoils.

34) Yes.

35) I use my legs. :p

36) This is a tricky one as I surely wouldn't know. I have however been in too many small towns to care to count the number of individuals and it also requires of me to care what to consider a "town" to be.

37) Have I ever discriminated against someone for something they were born with? Most definitely. I do however not make it my place to act in such a way.

38) I struggle with small talk daily. :p

39) Cereal.

40) What kind of boy wouldn't want to be?

41) Hopefully. I doubt it though, as sometimes my body doesn't react according to my wills and wishes - like all people.

42) Homosexuality? Heh. Most likely, it would be some form of accident, as in bad luck.

43) This one. :p

44) Into a pool of water? I think so, although I can't remember a real instance.

45) Two weeks ago.

46) That's relative really. I don't sit like any other person I know. I do however tend to look downwards when I walk - typical geek style.

47) Yes. I've always wanted to colour it green though. I just love green hair.

48) Uhhh... I tend to switch around with time.

49) Sports websites, IT technology websites, video gaming forums and IRC.

50) Thank God it's over. :P

Garson007
01-01-2010, 02:12 PM
1.) When did you realize/decide you were gay/bi?

2.) Are you out to your family and friends? How did they react?

3.) Are you Dutch or English heritage, or something else European?

4.) How safe is SA currently? Is it safe for a single white male? What about a single white female?
1) It's a process, so there is no definite point as is, but I've all my life struck better and bigger bonds with males. That and I've always been fascinated by the male anatomy and have never cared much for female anatomy. I've also had very few female friends throughout my life, which might have played a role. To answer your question though, it can range from anything like 7 to 15 years old.

Whether I'm bisexual is an interesting question, as I doubt I'd hate to have sex with a woman, and I believe it might even be more pleasing due to specific biological devices, I would however find it very hard to be intimate with a woman; I've actually been in bed with a woman, I just kinda refused to cooperate.

2) No and some. It's not that it's complicated, it's just that I'm an over-cautious person by nature, yet free. It's all very paradoxical, but that's my life.

3) I'm mostly Scottish, actually. I do however have traces to ancestors in most European countries, as most South African whites do.

4) It's safer than the media portrays it, but it's no paradise either. We're generally fear mongers. It also depends on the location really. Much like how most Americans are not the same as the rest of the Americans; we have a lot of diversity in our country.

Garson007
01-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm going to the game between England and Algeria, pretty lame game, but I have to go where my friends want to go.

Garson007
01-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Do you think the irony and jokes in your Mr. MTF speeches weren't appreciated, or went ignored?

How long did it take you to get those abs, and what was your program?

Who of the other Mr. MTF contestants do you fancy (and not just in terms of who you want to win)?

Does your appearance change often?

What do you like to read?
I wasn't here to get a feeling really. It's unfortunate, as I'm sure I would have won, had I been active. I'm sure I'm going to dig through those threads for some time to come, though.

Well, I'm naturally slender so a few push-up and sit-ups a day, like 20 of each, for like 3 weeks was more than enough to get that body. I should actually start again, as I have picked up a bit of weight in the past year and it will be much harder this time to get into that shape - photo is about two years old.

Well, uh, like I said, I wasn't really active - might give an update on this one - might not.

In terms of? Well, for the first time in my life I'm putting on some fat. If you're talking about hair and so on, I tend to be lazy, so I cut when it gets too long, like two month intervals and that's about it. :p

Edit: Anything really. As long as I can keep myself entertained.

Garson007
12-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Shameless bump. :D