Help me get a job. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Help me get a job.

save ausdecline
12-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Just completed HSC and been working as a canteen assistant. Christmas hlidays are coming up and will be out of work for a while. I've handed out resumes, applied online and being rejected. I'm on the brink of being discoruaged from the workforce.

HELP!!

Resume

OBJECTIVES
I am looking to develop in a challenging team environment so I can learn and grow.

EXPERIENCE
Canteen Assistant | School Canteen
Current
As a Canteen Assistant I serve school students food, prepare food, clean the canteen and look after the cash register. I have developed excellent teamwork and communication skills through working in a fast-paced environment which requires thinking on my feet.

Customer Service Representative | Pizza Hut
January 2008 – July 2008
As a Customer Service Representative I served customers over the phone and processed their orders to the Pizza Hut Franchisees. I also responded to complaints and escalated serious issues to my Manager. I developed excellent communication skills in a fast-paced environment. I also developed customer etiquette and learnt how to stay calm in stressful situations.

SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills
• Thrives in a challenging environment
• Persistent

Har-Tru
12-09-2009, 10:44 AM
not the best place for this my friend...

ExcaliburII
12-09-2009, 10:50 AM
:lol:

HarryMan
12-09-2009, 11:22 AM
As much as I would like to offer some suggestion mate, why would you, out of all places, choose MTF to look out for a job?