The "Mikey's the real winner of the pop contest; fu#k the backstabbers!"chat thread48 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "Mikey's the real winner of the pop contest; fu#k the backstabbers!"chat thread48

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

bokehlicious
12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
:o

Bibberz
12-08-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm not going to post in Rafa chat threads if Maria doesn't post in them. :(

l_mac
12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
:rocker2:

Please post here Maria :awww:

My thread title was going to be "You start it!" "No, you! "Get l_mac to do it, she is awesome :worship:" Chat Thread.

That would have been good.

bokehlicious
12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Nobody would BD :shrug: she's our mama after all :awww:

acionescu
12-08-2009, 10:44 PM
What volume is this? :counting:

Bibberz
12-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Nobody would BD :shrug: she's our mama after all :awww:

:sad: Maybe I should make backup plans. Maria suggested I join the Nole blog chat, but I might be more at home in the Castle. I think Habibberz could warm to me. :p

I already have my castle picture:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_C0i17aNlXP0/SWNTAguFryI/AAAAAAAAB50/X5dWCzsy3JM/s400/golden+shithouse.jpg

:smoke:

l_mac
12-08-2009, 10:47 PM

I don't like the "volumes."

Let me tell you why.

I just don't.

Minn
12-08-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm not going to post in Rafa chat threads if Maria doesn't post in them. :(:lol:

:rocker2:

Please post here Maria :awww:

My thread title was going to be "You start it!" "No, you! "Get l_mac to do it, she is awesome :worship:" Chat Thread.

That would have been good. Unlike in GM where there's a race to see who can post the match results first. I guess it's because we all :worship: :worship: :worship: each other here.

What volume is this? :counting: Fifteen if Linda's count was right last time, no?

Metis
12-08-2009, 10:48 PM

See? If I had started the thread you wouldn't have had to ask that question. :shrug:

l_mac
12-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Fifteen if Linda's count was right last time, no?

The last one was 13.

We were about 20,000 away from 200,000 when we were stopped, right? So we would be on about 245,000 posts.

Next thread will be our quarter million :eek: :worship:

bokehlicious
12-08-2009, 10:50 PM
See? If I had started the thread you wouldn't have had to ask that question. :shrug:

We'll catch up with the count next time you'll start a thread :o

elessar
12-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen my American Investment Finance professor :sobbing:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206916&d=1260313464

Minn
12-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Carry-over from the last thread:

:o Who would have thought curling was such a pervy sport? :devil: That's why it's big in Canada Scotland. (By the way, I've never curled. I have friends who do, though.)

three words: hecky. bell. naw.

i don't want to be associated with you people in any official capacity Far too late for that, my dear Snoo.

I wonder if Nidhogg will find us here?

Edit: I tried deleting this in the old thread but Carlita? is on top of things tonight. It's closed already. So you have to read it twice anyway.

acionescu
12-08-2009, 11:04 PM

Because you're not creative enough to put anything else in the title :shrug: :hug:

Corey Feldman
12-08-2009, 11:05 PM
curling is big over here Melanie, our woman won the olympics few years ago

alot of swiping and mopping i remember ;)

Betty
12-08-2009, 11:06 PM
do u like carling really?:o

i remember when i told to my dad some years ago..papŕ u watch also carling and dont u like tennis:speakles: :haha:

Nidhogg
12-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Carry-over from the last thread:

That's why it's big in Canada Scotland. (By the way, I've never curled. I have friends who do, though.)

Far too late for that, my dear Snoo.

I wonder if Nidhogg will find us here?

Not a chance.

tf1NjdNAT3E

Quality upload of a bombastic classic, and you gotta love HD. It might disappear in a hurry, so make haste.

acionescu
12-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Claire, I can't make the distinction between the professor pics and your sig, tbh :( all those look like clowns to me :scratch:

Did I ever tell how much your avi looks like Foxy's? :D

Corey Feldman
12-08-2009, 11:11 PM
btw i got 5,000th ...

elessar
12-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Claire, I can't make the distinction between the professor pics and your sig, tbh :( all those look like clowns to me :scratch:

Did I ever tell how much your avi looks like Foxy's? :D
:o Low blow Andrea, don't you realize how distressing it was for me to find that ridiculous website of one of my professor. How am I supposed to take him seriously now :tears:
http://clarkeph.free.fr/
Eph Clark fait partie de ces chanteurs
de varietés qui ont fait ręver les femmes
et les filles..

:haha:

Are you happy with your "new" president BTW?

Minn
12-08-2009, 11:17 PM
curling is big over here Melanie, our woman won the olympics few years ago

alot of swiping and mopping i remember ;)I expect your country and mine to go far in it in the Olympics. You misogynist. :ras:

Not a chance. Thank goodness.

;)

acionescu
12-08-2009, 11:18 PM
I couldn't care less :shrug: He's a dement and his opponent was a pathetic clown. He opened champagne and cut a cake Sunday evening, ffs :haha: :haha:

acionescu
12-08-2009, 11:20 PM
:singer: Oh, oui, que je t'aime :music:

:rolls:

Snoo Foo
12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
do u like carling really?:o

before there was kournikova, or ivanovic, or the woz, or masha, or chuckie, there was... carling

http://www.football-england.com/images/bassett.jpg

except she kinda looked like nelly olsen

l_mac
12-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Claire have you read the Popularity contest thread? Read the last page.

elessar
12-08-2009, 11:24 PM
:singer: Oh, oui, que je t'aime :music:

What a find indeed :hearts:
Comme les autres chanteurs, je faisait le tour de ces radios avec mon disque pour le promouvoir. L’idée était de faire un « tube d’été ». Ensuite, je suis parti en tournée au début du mois de juillet. Je suis descendu ŕ Salaou en Espagne oů il y avait beaucoup de français en vacances et j’ai remonté la côte. J’ai fait les cabarets, les discothčques, les émissions de radio des passages télé, et des interviews. J’ai signé des milliers de disques et embrassé des centaines de filles. C’était merveilleux.

Can't believe that guy is a brillant economist with two phDs :haha:

How can you not care about your president :awww: I go crazy when I see how loserish our politicians are.

l_mac
12-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Claire I urge you.

elessar
12-08-2009, 11:28 PM

Corey Feldman
12-08-2009, 11:28 PM
I expect your country and mine to go far in it in the Olympics. You misogynist. :ras:

http://images.teamsugar.com/modules/smileys/examples/clean.gif

acionescu
12-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Believe me, I( and another 40% of our population) just passed the point where you just don't care anymore. They never did about you anyway :shrug:

acionescu
12-08-2009, 11:30 PM
OMG :rolls:

Nidhogg
12-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Thank goodness.

;)

What am I doing on MTF now anyway? I should have hit the sack long ago. Now I'll have a joyful five hours of sleep.

Oh well, at least I caught a good movie earlier. Sweet dreams.

-Evita-
12-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Someone is deleting posts in the contest thread :mad: Bibberz, is that you?

l_mac
12-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Genci really sticking the knife into me :sad:

l_mac
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM
I must admit I am devastated. :awww:

acionescu
12-08-2009, 11:49 PM
:hug:

l_mac
12-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Thank andreea that helps a little.

Times like this I don't know how I get the strength to continue coming here :sad:

-Evita-
12-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Linda, Genci always betrays you, I don't get what you see in him :shrug:

On another note, oh dear, CD has found my thread :tape: :tape: :tape:

acionescu
Do not think that we are not appreciating the almost Spartan effort :awww:

l_mac
Linda, Genci always betrays you, I don't get what you see in him :shrug:

:sad:

savesthedizzle
12-09-2009, 12:03 AM
:wavey: I feel like I missed so much thread starting drama today :sad:

tennizen
12-09-2009, 12:06 AM
OMG Claire:haha::haha:

elessar
12-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Shhhhhh Hema.

elessar
12-09-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm sensing discension among the castle.

Cd itching for a ban :drool:

l_mac
12-09-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm sensing discension among the castle.

Cd itching for a ban :drool:

I would love it if he got banned again. Forever :drool:

savesthedizzle
12-09-2009, 12:39 AM
I hope you guys do some fun write ups :D I was browsing the old thread and saw the one Nathii did for our QF match up last year :worship:

Which I... *think* I lost :unsure: Bah now I'm curious.

*edit* I am speaking to Evita about the popularity thingy... I realized later that I was unclear.

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 12:44 AM
I hope you guys do some fun write ups :D I was browsing the old thread and saw the one Nathii did for our QF match up last year :worship:

Which I... *think* I lost :unsure: Bah now I'm curious.

Yes, you lost that one. I don't think I'll do the write ups though, I don't have the necessary talent or knowledge and I suspect I won't have the time either.

I'll have to miss my class tomorrow, there's no way I'm getting up in 4 hours :tape:

savesthedizzle
12-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Yes, you lost that one. I don't think I'll do the write ups though, I don't have the necessary talent or knowledge and I suspect I won't have the time either.

I'll have to miss my class tomorrow, there's no way I'm getting up in 4 hours :tape:

Maybe you can make Edu do them :D

l_mac

Maybe someone else will do it and send them to you :D

savesthedizzle

Or this :)

elessar
12-09-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm going to bed, night all.

I think CD is schizophrenic.

l_mac
12-09-2009, 12:49 AM

I think he is a joke account. Seriously.

Maybe Snoo.

tennizen
12-09-2009, 12:49 AM

That's what so good about him:inlove: He's like Gollum.

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 12:50 AM

Such good souls are hard to find :awww:

Someone deleted all that CD crap from my thread :yeah:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 12:53 AM
fuck dude what did CD do? I missed it futzing around with that umba-rella shit

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 12:53 AM
I think he is a joke account. Seriously.

Of course he's not a joke account. I thought so at first, before his first ban, but since then I've realized he's too serious for his own good and it's not funny.

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 12:56 AM
was it all those queen of the queers posts or whatever... dude i think CD is just an alcoholic

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 12:57 AM
fuck dude what did CD do? I missed it futzing around with that umba-rella shit

Just his usual type of insulting to Linda and Claire. Completely out of place and unprovoked in my thread :mad:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 01:02 AM
omg first the amputee model competition and now a show about a gye who... gams the family car. british people :rolleyes:

edit: ok one of them lives in my country, but on the west coast. where all the weirdos are.

l_mac
12-09-2009, 01:50 AM
Amazing argument between Fee and some random Nole fangirl on the "Nole's 2010 outfit" thread in the Nole forum.

Wish I had seen it live. Xristos worthy :bowdown:

star
12-09-2009, 02:01 AM
I saw that one earlier. I love Kalista.

"You need to change the thread title." :rolleyes:

Minn
12-09-2009, 03:23 AM
The first snow of the season is falling on my city. :sad: Luckily it's not sticking. I'll have to put away my spring jackets.

savesthedizzle
12-09-2009, 03:34 AM
The first snow of the season is falling on my city. :sad: Luckily it's not sticking. I'll have to put away my spring jackets.

You must be getting part of the massive system that is heading my way :tape:

I hope it doesn't accumulate too much here overnight :tape: I cannot call out of work if I don't feel like driving :mad: We're supposed to get mostly rain though, I hope they are right :)

star
12-09-2009, 03:36 AM

I hope it doesn't accumulate too much here overnight :tape: I cannot call out of work if I don't feel like driving :mad: We're supposed to get mostly rain though, I hope they are right :)

I think we are finished with the snow. Tomorrow the sun will be out and there will be massive melting. I've practically got a tower of snow at the end of my driveway.

savesthedizzle
12-09-2009, 03:38 AM
I think we are finished with the snow. Tomorrow the sun will be out and there will be massive melting. I've practically got a tower of snow at the end of my driveway.

It snowed here on Saturday... maybe 5 inches where I work and maybe...an inch at most where I live :lol: Where I work is at a bit of a higher altitude, so it will always snow.. this is what makes me a bit worried about driving in tomorrow :unsure:

Oh well. I hate snow :mad:

*edit* I should add, I only hate snow so much because I hate driving in it, and I only hate driving in it because my car is like an inch off the ground and gets stuck really easy. Oh and has only so-so traction and whatnot. Yeah, if I didn't have to drive in it, I wouldn't mind too much. Well, and if I didn't have to walk in it either. It ruins the hair, gets the bottom of your pants wet, etc :(

Minn
12-09-2009, 03:41 AM

I hope it doesn't accumulate too much here overnight :tape: I cannot call out of work if I don't feel like driving :mad: We're supposed to get mostly rain though, I hope they are right :) Yeah, it's a rain-snow mix here and I'm sure it's heading your way. It's been coming down pretty steadily for over an hour but I don't know if I should expect any accumulation by tomorrow morning. I doubt much if any.

I'll have to go buy boots soon. I love shoes but not boots.

Edit: :zzz: :wavey:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 03:55 AM
chau minn :wavey:

i finally realized that i no longer live in a first world country (http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/9/view/8346/subway-architecture.html) :sobbing:

edit: i don't often take pictures on the subway, cuz for one thing i think they made it illegal after we got attacked by terrorists, also cuz it's what tourists do, and it's kinda pointless. this (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/USO%2009%20Practice/USO09practice143.jpg) is my most recent subway photograph

star
12-09-2009, 03:57 AM
It snowed here on Saturday... maybe 5 inches where I work and maybe...an inch at most where I live :lol: Where I work is at a bit of a higher altitude, so it will always snow.. this is what makes me a bit worried about driving in tomorrow :unsure:

Oh well. I hate snow :mad:

*edit* I should add, I only hate snow so much because I hate driving in it, and I only hate driving in it because my car is like an inch off the ground and gets stuck really easy. Oh and has only so-so traction and whatnot. Yeah, if I didn't have to drive in it, I wouldn't mind too much. Well, and if I didn't have to walk in it either. It ruins the hair, gets the bottom of your pants wet, etc :(

We had a little under a foot. There was more at my place at a higher altitude than downtown. I hate snow, and I would hate hate hate driving in a city in the snow.

And oh yeah. I high centered my car on the snow in my driveway when I started backing out. I had no idea the snow was that deep. :o

I put a shovel in the back of the car in case I got stuck on the way to work. And it was a good thing because a neighbor was stuck and I was able to stop and dig her out.

star
12-09-2009, 03:59 AM
chau minn :wavey:

i finally realized that i no longer live in a first world country (http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/9/view/8346/subway-architecture.html) :sobbing:

I know! I get so sick of all this stuff about the U.S. is the greatest country in the world, and then the other part -- well, the reason they have those things is because we spend all our money defending them. :rolleyes:

Anyway -- gorgeous photos.

I just saw a pic of Elin's new house. :)

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 04:04 AM
fuck man those subways are so nice i want to cry, i'm totally despondent.

:armed: fucking europeans :armed:

savesthedizzle
12-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Yeah, it's a rain-snow mix here and I'm sure it's heading your way. It's been coming down pretty steadily for over an hour but I don't know if I should expect any accumulation by tomorrow morning. I doubt much if any.

I'll have to go buy boots soon. I love shoes but not boots.

Edit: :zzz: :wavey:

I love boots :inlove: I probably have 20 pairs :inlove:

star
12-09-2009, 04:30 AM
fuck man those subways are so nice i want to cry, i'm totally despondent.

:armed: fucking europeans :armed:

Just remember that if we didn't spend 457,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000 on the military, they couldn't have those nice subways. Your tax dollars pay for them. :hug:

Lee
12-09-2009, 04:38 AM
It's busy here! :p

star
12-09-2009, 04:48 AM
:kiss:

:wavey: I'm going to bed. 5 a.m. comes quickly.

Getta
12-09-2009, 05:00 AM

Athens Subway (http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=2886291&postcount=10): not heaven, but surprisingly not hell either.

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 05:41 AM
wow that's fucking awesome, none of our subways look that pretty, or clean, or new. i mean ours look like shit. they're dark and old and grimy as hell, like something from a goddamn jack the ripper movie. even the nicest ones aren't that nice. i guess i figured they have to look like that cuz they're old and they're underground. but i guess not :awww:

ours are mostly the same (http://api.ning.com/files/FO0yl-aGNNKBGByhlmCgDaGcaC8fLAsI4cXeMDOn3eo99XY-OxAAJNu1mK8iohC6GQ0So3NjRLmCWqZfqJziQWvilRP9YmVt/Nyc_subway_34st_station.jpg), more (http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-3/new-york-city-subway-1.jpg) or less (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Chambers_st_nyc_subway.jpg), just fuckin ugly (http://www.geog.nau.edu/courses/alew/ggr346/ft/midatlantic/newyork/images/subway_JPG.jpg). meh whatever :bigcry:

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 07:49 AM
You can tell Tangy really doesn't like me and has been waiting for it badly :awww: :sad: :bigcry:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 08:13 AM
You can tell Tangy really doesn't like me and has been waiting for it badly :awww: :sad: :bigcry:

What's up then? :hug: I'll go to the ACC thread soon.
Let's see how you'll manage your thread starter duties. ;)

And Snoo accused me of drama... mega:rolleyes:
FYI - that's why I asked Carlita to delete my thread - to avoid any further drama you all were making. :shrug: And yes I was kidding too about not posting in JM's thread. Happy now? :p

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 08:17 AM

FYI - that's why I asked Carlita to delete my thread - to avoid any further drama you all were making. :shrug: And yes I was kidding too about not posting in JM's thread. Happy now? :p

:bounce: :cool: Maria sweetheart finally posted in here :dance: :D

Tangy pouring with the personal attacks lately, after ignoring/snobbing me for the whole year :D bitterness at its absolute finest :drool: :hearts:

l_mac
12-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Castafiore. Saumon. tennizen.

:(

MariaV
12-09-2009, 08:23 AM
Linda! :wavey: What's with these ladies?
I won't vote for JM, you showed me the light. :awww: :sad:

Betty
12-09-2009, 08:28 AM
when 2 are so friend nothing can be really misunderstood;)

jm and maria:hug::bigcry:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:05 AM
when 2 are so friend nothing can be really misunderstood;)

jm and maria:hug::bigcry:

Betty, me & JM are made for each other. ;) :tape: :help: :haha: :scared: :bolt:

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Are you just going to stay up all night?

No, Zirconek can take care of the thread while I sleep :lol:

Linda! :wavey: What's with these ladies?

They voted for Linda in the ACC. It's a very close match, every vote is crucial :unsure:

JM, you'll be happy to know I won't be voting for you in the next round :p Bilbo is an even bigger hater than Linda :rolleyes:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:10 AM
They voted for Linda in the ACC. It's a very close match, every vote is crucial :unsure:

Yes I saw that. :awww: :sad: Linda has a very strong haters support group who'll support her no matter what, even agaist someone like nadalsharapova. :help: :help:
JM will lose? :sad: :tears: We won't get a legendary showdown JM vs tangy? :bigcry:

Betty
12-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Betty, me & JM are made for each other. ;) :tape: :help: :haha: :scared: :bolt:

i really think it;)

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:20 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/vote.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155072)

acionescu
12-09-2009, 09:34 AM

:rolleyes: x 100000000000000

here we go with the title changing :rolleyes:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:35 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/vote.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155072)

Already voted! :D

acionescu
12-09-2009, 09:36 AM

I already did :shrug: For free :D

Gilletes :rolleyes:( Is that a correct word for Gilles groupies? :unsure: )

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Andreea, Gillou fangirls are fine, and so is the wee Gillou himself. :awww:

That said Safin will still win every poll on MTF .... at least this year. :tape: :o :D

acionescu
12-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Scoobs :sad:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:38 AM
I already did :shrug: For free :D

:haha: :haha: :haha:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Andreea, Gillou fangirls are fine, and so is the wee Gillou himself. :awww:

Gillou's wee lly is fine indeed :angel:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 09:40 AM
I think it's Gillettes :scratch:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:42 AM
I think it's Gillettes :scratch:

:haha: the name gillettes is like, tainted now, what with federer the fixer, henry the handballer, and tiger the... sex addict tool :confused:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:42 AM
What upset, Snoo? :scared: :unsure:

scoobs
12-09-2009, 09:43 AM
I already voted for Pablo. it's already so clear that Safin will win and Simon will come second and then next year Simon will win.

As for the ACC, stop pouting, it's not a block vote. I think Linda is good for another round but there's no way she's winning this thing, competition is too strong.

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:43 AM
:shrug: i'm not upset :scratch:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 09:44 AM
detide

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:44 AM

Ah OK, you deleted. :p

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:45 AM
safin will win until the youngest MTFer of today is dead. it seems unlikely that yves will live to be 80 since surely someone will throttle him before then, so my money's on ozone, i say maratski has it in the bag until 2070 :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:46 AM
:deracs: tey etov t'ndid eno live eht ,ti yas t'nod

?ytteb :desufnoc:

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 09:46 AM

:ras: Are you learning from BD to edit your posts so quickly? You shouldn't :( Because then people who read back the chat can't understand what's going on.

I haven't voted on the favourite player polls at all, not even for Ernests, I was too busy with other things here :tape:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:49 AM
safin will win until the youngest MTFer of today is dead. it seems unlikely that yves will live to be 80 since surely someone will throttle him before then, so my money's on ozone, i say maratski has it in the bag until 2070 :rocker2:

:scratch: The young people here don't respect the elders. :sad: :tears:
So I'm afraid Safin will be forgotten pretty soon. :awww:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Because then people who read back the chat can't understand what's going on.

Ah my dear Evita, how highly i regard your intellect, yet somehow you have not, in all this time, savvied that i have not even the slightest fucking glimmer of interest in being understood, especially not in the future.

MariaV
12-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Ah my dear Evita, how highly i regard your intellect, yet somehow you have not, in all this time, savvied that i have not even the slightest fucking glimmer of interest in being understood, especially not in the future.

:yeah: And one can always quote and I got it anyway. ;)
Your new avatar - :rolls: :haha: :haha:
God I'm gonna need a new one soon. :help:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 09:56 AM
i don'teven know who's inyour avatar,is it irakli labadze?

:armed: my spacebar sticky, was mikey using my computer? :armed:

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 09:57 AM

:lol: But other people have an interest to understand you, you know :awww:

God I'm gonna need a new one soon. :help:

Is it Safin in your current one?

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 10:01 AM
:lol: But other people have an interest to understand you, you know :awww:

:shrug: that's not an MP

Daoad5mDdqY

MariaV
12-09-2009, 10:02 AM

Yes it is. :bigcry: :crying2: :o

Saumon
12-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Marat won't be in the polls next year :awww: They take top 100 players (+top200 for qualies) and he is not even ranked anymore :bigcry:

Yes. At Wimbledon 2005 I'd say.

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Marat won't be in the polls next year :awww: They take top 100 players (+top200 for qualies) and he is not even ranked anymore :bigcry:

:rolleyes: they'll give him a WC

although it did't occur to me that Ozone will prolly outlive marat, unless he gets shivved in a prison riot or something... :scratch:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm not even trying to understand Soo. :shrug:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Yes. At Wimbledon 2005 I'd say.

You know your/our stuff. :sad: :bigcry: :crying2: Now you all make me cry again. I'm gonna get a new avatar soon. :(

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 10:07 AM
oh boy maybe MarcRossetIsTall will show up with a voute

acionescu
12-09-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm not even trying to understand Soo. :shrug:

I do, hopelessly, I know :sobbing:

oh boy maybe MarcRossetIsTall will show up with a voute

:unsure:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 10:21 AM
It's not about pouting or going too far or too less but if you think that i_mac is a bigger clown than nadalsharapove, that's OK :shrug:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 10:24 AM
i don't even know who nadalsharapova is, in my mind mtf is divided into like, 3% people I know and 97% a big glob of morons who i can't tell apart

acionescu
12-09-2009, 10:26 AM
:haha: the name gillettes is like, tainted now, what with federer the fixer, henry the handballer, and tiger the... sex addict tool :confused:

Now, with all the Tiger's philanderies problems and Henry's shame handball Fed's cheating is really not up to that level :sad: he better come out with something else and soon, it's not like him to get outstaged :rocker:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 10:28 AM
i don't even know who nadalsharapova is, in my mind mtf is divided into like, 3% people I know and 97% a big glob of morons who i can't tell apart

I'm almost the same way and I know nadalsharapova, that bad she is :shrug:

scoobs
12-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Apparently there's a resistance group in the Philippines called MILF - how unfortunate for them :lol:

I don't think they're all mommies with short skirts on either...

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 10:56 AM
yeah i saw that, i mean i've seen that before, the MILFs. Almost as bad as WTF. I think there was an anti (or was it pro-?) Castro group involved in the bay of pigs thingy whose initials were FAG

edit: the guatemalan air force, Fuerza Aérea Guatemalteca, that's the false flag under which the invading cuban patriots flew :lol:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 11:08 AM

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 11:10 AM
um, so, uh, what's everybody doing for xmas/hanukkah and junk?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/poodle_strolling_md_clr.gif

MariaV
12-09-2009, 11:10 AM
You guys are too good! :worship: :bowdown: The lipgloss clique or whatever Clydey called you, just too big! :worship: :bowdown:
And looks like it's going to be tangy vs JM anyway, no? :scared: :unsure:

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 11:21 AM
You guys are too good! :worship: :bowdown: The lipgloss clique or whatever Clydey called you, just too big! :worship: :bowdown:

Linda loses 31 to 33 :yeah: I wonder if AJ will attempt to manipulate the vote count :o

acionescu
12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
33-31 :sport:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
just think, if gencaki had paid me the fucking bcash it would have been 32-32 :haha:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 11:42 AM
He'll give you next time :awww: :hug: for both

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 11:45 AM
he has noone to blame but himself :shrug:

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 12:18 PM
I can't believe Clay Death lost :speakles:

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 12:21 PM
yeah this ACC is DOA, CD out, l_mac out, i guess i can still root on MY and JM and JG but meh, a complete fucking fail

Snoo Foo
12-09-2009, 12:22 PM
:rocker2: bring on the popularity contest :rocker2:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Tangy out too! :eek: :eek: But vs Bilbo it was doomed to be tight, a classic. :worship:
Plenty of quality still in the ACC. :D

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 01:04 PM
I don't see anyone taking me out of the contest, my fanbase is way too large, nobody stands a chance, definitely :cool:

Betty
12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
take it jm show emo,temper and drama make u be a clown...internet rule
and u are a bit more drama then me:eek:;)but u forgot quickly after the mad moment i m wrost on it:p

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 01:09 PM
take it jm show emo,temper and drama make u be a clown...internet rule

If I wasn't a Federer fan I'd never have been nominated in the first place, tantrums only spice it a bit, but the main reason remains supporting Fed :o :p

Betty
12-09-2009, 01:11 PM
and to be swizz,also?

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 01:12 PM
and to be swizz,also?

Being a wealthy Swiss doesn't help, indeed... *sigh* :o

Betty
12-09-2009, 01:13 PM
bettilish today is at the top:retard:

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Every Spaniard, Serbian, American and French voting for me because they think I hate their countries :lol: who would have thought their buttons would be that easy to push :o :D

l_mac
12-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Tough luck for the fixer.

Still a travesty that he went out last round, and I will not forget those who failed to vote for him :(

Saumon
12-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Every Spaniard, Serbian, American and French voting for me because they think I hate their countries :lol: who would have thought their buttons would be that easy to push :o :D

It's not the reason why I voted for you. :hug:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Linda! :hug: :hug:

JM, I don't think you'll get much further. There are plenty of real clowns left. :o :o :hug: Gonna be tough even vs Bilbo I think, he has a strong fanbase too.

MariaV
12-09-2009, 01:30 PM

Could you disclose your reason? :scared: :unsure:

I don't get all this Burrow hate, I admit I mostly talk to him in the Safin forum but he's just a kid, well maybe overenthousiastic sometimes but still more harlmess than this total safintool moron who is a shame to Safin's name. :help:

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 01:30 PM

Sure :lol: :hug: :p

JM, I don't think you'll get much further. There are plenty of real clowns left. :o :o :hug: Gonna be tough even vs Bilbo I think, he has a strong fanbase too.

Rubbish, clownishness is not a factor otherwise I wouldn't even have made the draw :shrug: :angel: :o too many biased posters on here...

l_mac
12-09-2009, 01:35 PM
As for the ACC, stop pouting, it's not a block vote. I think Linda is good for another round but there's no way she's winning this thing, competition is too strong.

:rolleyes:

acionescu
12-09-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't hate Burrow, I just think he's a clown :shrug:

Saumon
12-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Could you disclose your reason? :scared: :unsure:
where should I start?
I don't get all this Burrow hate, I admit I mostly talk to him in the Safin forum but he's just a kid, well maybe overenthousiastic sometimes but still more harlmess than this total safintool moron who is a shame to Safin's name. :help:
:o

l_mac
12-09-2009, 01:42 PM
I don't hate Burrow, I just think he's a clown :shrug:

I think he's among the biggest clowns on this site.

acionescu
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
I think he's among the biggest clowns on this site.

Totally agreed :shrug: of course :o

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 01:48 PM

I voted in you because you are a man but sometimes doesn´t look like that with all this tititi ;)
But relax Priest Antonious, you wont win this one. :D

MariaV
12-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Burrow is what, a 14-15 y/o kid for Christ's sake. :o And he's not insane like Tankman.

scoobs
12-09-2009, 01:52 PM
I can't believe Clown Death lost.

Still, it is the democratic right of the people to be totally stupid :retard:

Linda lost too, I thought she was worthy of at least a QF slot.

scoobs
12-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Burrow is what, a 14-15 y/o kid for Christ's sake. :o And he's not insane like Tankman.
About time he started to grow the fuck up then.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 01:54 PM

Burrow should be out in QF.
The high seeding obliterates peoples way of judging.
Burrow is just an over-exposed kid.
There are others which everytime they post they create a pearl. :p

MariaV
12-09-2009, 01:56 PM
About time he started to grow the fuck up then.

He had some major shoulder injury if I remember correctly but he's playing tennis again now and he's not stupid. I don't know what :bs: he's spewing in GM though, you clearly know it better. Just wanted to say that he can be OK, case closed. :o

l_mac
12-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Burrow is an utter clown in GM, Maria. Also a championship level Rafa hater which, IMO, can never be overlooked. And he talks about how strong he is a lot.

And I think he is late teens now.

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:02 PM
He had some major shoulder injury if I remember correctly but he's playing tennis again now and he's not stupid. I don't know what :bs: he's spewing in GM though, you clearly know it better. Just wanted to say that he can be OK, case closed. :o
I'm sure he *can* be okay when he's surrounded with people who basically agree with his point of view.

So are most people.

acionescu
12-09-2009, 02:04 PM
And he wants Marat. And badly :lol:

l_mac
12-09-2009, 02:05 PM
And he wants Marat. And badly :lol:

No he doesn't :rolleyes:

But he does have several tasteful mosiacs.

No more ACC :woohoo: I am free to troll GM to my heart's content.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:06 PM
I voted in you because you are a man but sometimes doesn´t look like that with all this tititi ;)
But relax Priest Antonious, you wont win this one. :D

Shut up lurker and go back to your hole! Nobody asked you anything!

Saumon
12-09-2009, 02:07 PM

No way he is that young. 14/15 yo kids don't do bodybuilding as he pretends he does. :p
He used to be Safinator2000, right?

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm starting to think you want to win this year, JM.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:09 PM

Sorry, but I'm tired of those clowns coming out of nowhere (I mean I never interracted with them) calling me names... :o

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Sorry, but I'm tired of those clowns coming out of nowhere (I mean I never interracted with them) calling me names... :o
Well why wouldn't they - they can get a rise out of you without any trouble at all.

Didn't you learn that at school? The more you give them the reaction they want, the more they come back for more? Honestly.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Shut up lurker and go back to your hole! Nobody asked you anything!

Try to use the motherfucking lurker opinion for your own good, otherwise you will keep going far away in those competitions. :p

Cya friend. :hug:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Burrow is an utter clown in GM, Maria. Also a championship level Rafa hater which, IMO, can never be overlooked. And he talks about how strong he is a lot.

And I think he is late teens now.

I have no problem with his Rafa hate. :D
Maybe he's like 16 already but there's no way he's older. OK enough of discussing Burrow.

Geez, some people are taking this ACC way too seriously.

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:16 PM
R16 looks pretty weak now.

acionescu
12-09-2009, 02:26 PM
No more ACC :woohoo: I am free to troll GM to my heart's content.

As if that could ever stop you :lol: But nice try :hug:

God forbits, just imagine the :rolleyes: :sad: :bigcry: :zzz: :yawn: :tears: :crazy: :hysteric:ing

:bolt:

tennizen
12-09-2009, 02:30 PM

:woohoo: Maria's back.

I would have voted against you next round:hug: I am terribly disappointed you lost though:sad::sad:

It's not about pouting or going too far or too less but if you think that i_mac is a bigger clown than nadalsharapove, that's OK :shrug:

ACC doesn't work in this straight forward manner:hug::lol:

33-31 :sport:

:rolleyes:

Sometimes I think Chooperito is right about you:D

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:31 PM
God forbits, just imagine the :rolleyes: :sad: :bigcry: :zzz: :yawn: :tears: :crazy: :hysteric:ing

:bolt:

Yeah I'd better keep a Waah!:hysteric:mbulance on standby for the end of the week. I think he has a good chance of taking this thing this year the way he's carried on since the end of his ban. He even drove me away from this thread for a while with his constant Murray moaning during Whingebledon, and that takes some doing.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 02:32 PM
I´m happy to see P.Antonius quote has made the title thanks to me. One day he´ll laugh about this. :lol:

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:34 PM
I´m happy to see P.Antonius quote has made the title thanks to me. One day he´ll laugh about this. :lol:

Oh yeah, you seem so funny I might crack up someday... :rolleyes: :yawn:

Now oust, you're not welcome on here! :(

tennizen
12-09-2009, 02:35 PM

Don't be too flattered though. JM doesn't need much provocation:lol:

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:37 PM
He even drove me away from this thread for a while with his constant Murray moaning during Whingebledon, and that takes some doing.

:lol: :hug: You're just being over sensitive when it comes to Murray, glad you kinda know how I feel towards Fed :shrug: :o :p

star
12-09-2009, 02:38 PM

Exactly. But, I voted for him/her anyway just because. I can't believe Linda has roped me into voting in that thing. :bigcry: I'm such a sell-out.

um, so, uh, what's everybody doing for xmas/hanukkah and junk?

Flying (ugh) to Houston. A quick trip. I've got a big thing coming up on Jan 6 so can't be gone long.

And looks like it's going to be tangy vs JM anyway, no? :scared: :unsure:

lipgloss! That's such a weird thing I think. I don't really see anyone here as particularly into lipgloss. Hair maybe. :p

just think, if gencaki had paid me the fucking bcash it would have been 32-32 :haha:

bcash bwhore. :p

Don't get the Safin thing. He's just meh for me. Don't hate him. Don't love him. Usually, I never think about him. :hug: Sorry Maria.

. Happy now? :p

I am. :) :) :) :)

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 02:40 PM
:lol: :hug: You're just being over sensitive when it comes to Murray, glad you kinda know how I feel towards Fed :shrug: :o :p

My apologies by the way and nice to meet you.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Crap, star can post in here :( I thought when you had people on ignore you couldn't post in his their threads :confused: :(

l_mac
12-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Exactly. But, I voted for him/her anyway just because. I can't believe Linda has roped me into voting in that thing. :bigcry: I'm such a sell-out.

:speakles:

I only suggested very gently that people might want to vote for Georgie.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:41 PM
My apologies by the way and nice to meet you.

Whatever :rolleyes: :zzz:

star
12-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I got the rare scoobsy rep! :inlove: :fainting: :overwhelmed:

JolánGagó
12-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Clydey out, Feldman out... what a sick joke of contest.

star

Makes it even worse! :sobbing:

tennizen

You greatly underestimate your influence.

star
12-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Clydey out, Feldman out... what a sick joke of contest.

But you are still there. :hug:

Do you want us all to vote for you?

l_mac
You greatly underestimate your influence.

I don't actually. I just pretend I do so no-one has to get embarassed.

tennizen
JG the only thing making this contest interesting is you.

tennizen
12-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't actually. I just pretend I do so no-one has to get embarassed.

So considerate:hug:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Don't get the Safin thing. He's just meh for me. Don't hate him. Don't love him. Usually, I never think about him. :hug: Sorry Maria.

It's OK Star, I know not everybody's into Safin, I'm absolutely fine with it. :secret: I can even admit his flaws but don't tell that to the Safinettes. ;) And that would be horrible if everyone had the same taste. :lol: :hug:

l_mac
12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
So considerate:hug:

:D

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
It's OK Star, I know not everybody's into Safin, I'm absolutely fine with it. :secret: I can even admit his flaws but don't tell that to the Safinettes. ;) And that would be horrible if everyone had the same taste. :lol: :hug:
That wasn't my quote. Was it?

JolánGagó
12-09-2009, 02:48 PM
But you are still there. :hug:

Do you want us all to vote for you?

do as your concience dictates :hug:

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Can't wait for Adam to come back, this place stinks so badly without him :rolleyes: :zzz:

tennizen
12-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Can't wait for Adam to come back, this place stinks so badly without him :rolleyes: :zzz:

Ditch Thailand and go to Capetown. Now. We could make a movie out of that story:inlove:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 02:52 PM

Asking for your men?

By the way since you were not a good boy after my apologises, you got a red dot.

Whatever :toothy::yeah:

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Ilovetheblues bad repping me on here!!!!! :fiery: :mad: go get co#ks up your arse you fucking trani!!!

Betty
12-09-2009, 02:53 PM
:awww:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 02:54 PM
This guy is priceless. :cuckoo: xaxa

Come with me and I´l make you a better man. Vamos!

Shock theraphy mode on! No more hands over your head from rafa girls.

Get freee!!!

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:55 PM
there's always das schloß. Or le chateau if you prefer.

tennizen
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM
I got the latest pics of my nephew. He is 10 months old now :inlove:.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM
I'll make you cry in no time Ilovesamba, you're not up to it, you better leave it now ;) :hug:

Betty
12-09-2009, 02:57 PM
:hearts:

hema very cute

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:57 PM
This guy is priceless. :cuckoo: xaxa

Come with me and I´l make you a better man. Vamos!

Shock theraphy mode on! No more hands over your head from rafa girls.

Get freee!!!
Are you a tranny that likes cocks up your arse? that's so cool!

scoobs
12-09-2009, 02:58 PM
aww he's precious hema.

tennizen
12-09-2009, 02:58 PM
:hearts:

hema very cute

Thanks, Betty. I love his shirt:lol:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
I'll make you cry in no time Ilovesamba, you're not up to it, you better leave it now ;) :hug:

Oh noo Samba, you found my weak point, I´m melting baaah.

Are you a tranny that likes cocks up your arse? that's so cool!

Don´t interfere I´m talking with him not you. Can´t you see the tranny is making a friend here?

Betty
12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks, Betty. I love his shirt:lol:

:lol:true

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 03:01 PM
:awww:

:awww: Bettina don´t be like that I´m just kidding with P. Antonious, scoobs thinks I´m talking serious, what this world is becoming to, everyone likes to fight eh? :p

Cheer up, will ya?

I stop for you now. :awww:

Betty
12-09-2009, 03:02 PM
:awww: Bettina don´t be like that I´m just kidding with P. Antonious, scoobs thinks I´m talking serious, what this world is becoming to, everyone likes to fight eh? :p

Cheer up, will ya?

:kiss: :lol:
but write what u want of course;)

scoobs
12-09-2009, 03:02 PM

Cheer up, will ya?

Oh I was just asking. I neither know nor care what you do with cocks or clothing of the opposite sex. It's a pretty dull Wednesday here, and it might have been an interesting discussion, that's all.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 03:03 PM
:awww: Bettina don´t be like that I´m just kidding with P. Antonious

You're just not funny :shrug: next time you'll try to "kid with me" try at least to come with something consistent... Now go back where you belong...

scoobs
12-09-2009, 03:03 PM
I really must stop reading that bible thread.

tennizen
12-09-2009, 03:05 PM

Cheer up, will ya?

You're just not funny :shrug: next time you'll try to "kid with me" try at least to come with something consistent... Now go back where you belong...

Don't stop Ilovetheblues. This is what JM said to Jolan when he first posted here. But now they love each other like anything.

acionescu
12-09-2009, 03:05 PM
How is Soderling fan club these days, Saulo?

Still blooming? :inlove:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh I was just asking. I neither know nor care what you do with cocks or clothing of the opposite sex. It's a pretty dull Wednesday here, and it might have been an interesting discussion, that's all.

You seem interested in the subject, maybe one day I can entertain ya.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh shut up Hema :rolleyes: :mad:

scoobs
12-09-2009, 03:07 PM
You seem interested in the subject, maybe one day I can entertain ya.
Well I do cock and I know a couple of trannys so it's always interesting to compare and contrast.

tennizen
12-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Oh shut up Hema :rolleyes: :mad:

You know its true, JM:D

Betty
12-09-2009, 03:08 PM
was not for the chocolate with gago?

scoobs
Oh are you Saulo? The guy who shows up on my facebook as being linked to loads of my MTF friends and I'm like...sure...I'd link but I don't actually who how that is on MTF which would be a bit weird...

star
do as your concience dictates :hug:

I have no conscience.

:awww: I missed him! :sad:

scoobs
was not for the chocolate with gago?
chocolate, toilet scrubbing and much else besides.

bokehlicious
Hilde avoiding this thread? :zzz: :retard:

You know its true, JM:D

No it's not. JG's never been interesting in the least :shrug:

MariaV
12-09-2009, 03:09 PM
P.Antonius, don't be mean to our guest! :mad: :fiery:

Betty
12-09-2009, 03:10 PM
saulo is welcoming here...:angel:

Ilovetheblues_86

Neither you are. :shrug: And sometimes we reach an age we should laugh to not cry eh?

How is Soderling fan clun these days, Saulo?

Still blooming? :inlove:

Yes, we have now Rafa picking ass imitation course in 6 months. :umbrella:

Saumon
I really must stop reading that bible thread.

I clicked on it by mistake earlier thinking I was going to the Tiger Woods thread. I thought people were taking it a bit too far, talking about salvation and all. :lol:

scoobs

No it's not. JG's never been interesting in the least :shrug:
I disagree, I find JG quite interesting when he's not proving what a rebel he is by picking fights with anything that resembles an authority figure.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 03:11 PM
P.Antonius, don't be mean to our guest! :mad: :fiery:

Let me sum it up :scratch: that "guest" comes on here, insults me, bad reps me and I should serenade her? :confused:

Ooooookkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy :rolleyes:x1000000000000000000

tennizen
12-09-2009, 03:12 PM
:awww: I missed him! :sad:

Here he is:lol: I will remove the pic after a few min.

Edit: Saulo and Andreea make a great pair:inlove:

Betty
12-09-2009, 03:12 PM
new meat jm;)

scoobs
12-09-2009, 03:14 PM
My facebook also keeps offering that I should link with Chooper.

Except that little booger doesn't like me so I think I'll pass.

JolánGagó
This is what JM said to Jolan when he first posted here. But now they love each other like anything.

He still tries to intimidate me some times :lol:

We don't luv each other, stop trolling.

tennizen
Yes, we have now Rafa picking ass imitation course in 6 months. :umbrella:

:rolls: Are Rafatards welcome in the Soderling fan club. Because I think I have started to grow fond of him:inlove:

Edit: JG I don't believe you.

MariaV
12-09-2009, 03:15 PM

Oh my goodness, see what you've done! :o :mad: :o

OK kiddies, I'm off too for a while so play nice. I'll be back for Betty later. :hug: :hug: :scared: :unsure: The Special One! :awww: :worship: :bowdown:

scoobs
Hilde better come back. I love Hilde.

bokehlicious
Neither you are. :shrug: And sometimes we reach an age we should laugh to not cry eh?

I don't pretend to be funny, I'm not here to make friends :shrug:

JolánGagó
12-09-2009, 03:17 PM
I have no conscience.

that's great :bounce:

do as you please then, here we say "haz lo que te salga er cońo"

Saumon
12-09-2009, 03:18 PM

Except that little booger doesn't like me so I think I'll pass.

I wonder if I'm still on his "most hated" list or whatever it was called.

bokehlicious
12-09-2009, 03:19 PM

Same here. Oh and snoo snoo as well :o :)

Hilde better come back. I love Hilde.

I love Hilde too :shrug: :awww: :sad:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Let me sum it up :scratch: that "guest" comes on here, insults me, bad reps me and I should serenade her? :confused:

Ooooookkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy :rolleyes:x1000000000000000000

Better to fight first and love after eh?

tennizen
12-09-2009, 03:20 PM
I wonder if I'm still on his "most hated" list or whatever it was called.

I upset chooper yesterday. Now he won't vote for me in Pop contest.

Saumon
12-09-2009, 03:20 PM
I upset chooper yesterday. Now he won't vote for me in Pop contest.

I got him banned. :shrug:

tennizen
12-09-2009, 03:26 PM

Okay. You win:lol:

-Evita-
12-09-2009, 03:29 PM

Where is the pic? :sad:

scoobs
12-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Rupert Murdoch's lot re-inventing maths and the art of polling again.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/48345566.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1260373545&Signature=okDy2XoAd9pEGn7wayXam5GdrbA%3D

JolánGagó
12-09-2009, 03:34 PM

Are you proud?

Saumon
12-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Are you proud?

Is there anything to be proud of?
I don't think I had ever interacted with him before I had to report him.