Moya wins 6-2, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Moya wins 6-2, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2!

Iheartandy&roger
09-03-2004, 03:22 AM
Not a shocker moya's awesome.Wtg we need those top seeds in there I want an action packed finals!! :D

Deboogle!.
09-03-2004, 03:26 AM
only took him 10 match points:lol: but good win Carlos :yeah: some real nice passing shots!

But another nice fight from a nobody American... I like his game A LOT, I hope he goes with Scoville and Baker, and also Baghdatis, I hope they all keep working and getting fitter and come back next year and really make statements :)

Neely
09-03-2004, 03:29 AM
well no big surprise and compared to Federer vs Baghdatis yesterday it wasn't as good IMO, but I just can't help... I like Carlos A LOT and I find most of his matches entertaining... maybe it's more Carlos himself than his matches LOL ;)

liptea
09-03-2004, 03:48 AM
I like Carlos A LOT and I find most of his matches entertaining... maybe it's more Carlos himself than his matches LOL ;)

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

I completely agree. But that forehand IS a thing of beauty.

Havok
09-03-2004, 03:52 AM
I'm just glad Delic won a set. He's got a pretty nice game, huge serve which is prety lethal, nice slice one handed backhand, and a good fighting spirit. It was really nice to see the crowd really behind Delic in that final game of the set.:) Nice win Moya, but it shouldn't have taken you THAT long to close out the match.;)

Bee
09-03-2004, 05:36 AM
A win is a win, no matter how long it takes. :) :) Muy bien, Carlos. Stay cool ... Adelante!!

Lalitha
09-03-2004, 06:43 AM
. I like Carlos A LOT and I find most of his matches entertaining... maybe it's more Carlos himself than his matches LOL ;)

:yeah:

Eruwen
09-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Good job Carlos! :yeah: I wish I could've seen it on tv! But alas... the dutch channel only shows tennis till midnight, which is 6 pm new york time.

Good luck in the third round!

ataptc
09-03-2004, 07:19 AM
at one point i was wondering if moya would ever close out the match.. haha but well done to both players, for that entertaining match :) delic's another player to watch.. ;)

Auscon
09-03-2004, 12:54 PM
Go Carlos!

Now that Mark and Wayne are out, next to Lleyton it looks like my support will be with Moya

as well as Nadal and Ferrero, unless either makes it through to the qf's and Lleytons there too

RogiFan88
09-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Well, the seed prevailed and yes, Delic, altho w much macho bravado, wasn't as impressive as Baghdatis...

VAMOS, CARLOS!!!

In MY dreams, Rogi v. Carlos in SF...

Red~Ruby
09-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Great job Moya! :) :) :) he's into the next round!

I am so happy to see that they gave him a night match on AA stadium, I think it must be because of him, being seeded No.3 and not because of Delic being American. As they gave Federer a night match too, maybe all this change is because of the controversy that arose from the rain delays last year.
Good one Moya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!