The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47 [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

star
11-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Davy has trouble keeping it to feddie's bh.

star
11-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Good shot. But --

l_mac
11-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Great for the game.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 03:26 PM
fedmack is pissed

anon57
11-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Bad Gambler just isn't human :sad:Does he bet actual money as well or is he only v-rich

:sad:Roger

Good match from Davydenko though:yeah:

Minn
Wow!

star
:lol: Feddie at the net.

I did not believe in it, but I hoped for it. :p

MariaV
Fedster looked pretty pissed off again. :haha:

dal
davy is being good to me for 2 days :worship:

acionescu
CTP is gutted :rolls:

And so is Fed :lol:

So happy for Denko :banana:

Snoo Foo
i smell tears :sad:

l_mac
11-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Fed raging, stalks off court, face tripping him :haha:

MariaV
11-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Does he bet actual money as well or is he only v-rich

:sad:Roger

Good match from Davydenko though:yeah:

Years ago when I came on MTF he was betting real money, not sure what he's up to these days. :o

star
11-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Poor Mirka.

dal
11-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Fed raging, stalks off court, face tripping him :haha:

i smell tears too :eek::devil::p

MariaV
11-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Poor Mirka.

Naah, I think she's quite rich actually, even with the prenuptual. :D ;)

acionescu
Maria, did you see Jahne :hearts: jumping yesterday? :banana:

Betty
omg

acionescu
11-28-2009, 03:32 PM
If only Donkey won this *prays*

Betty
11-28-2009, 03:33 PM
but why the second semi is tonight:retard:

MariaV
11-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Maria, did you see Jahne :hearts: jumping yesterday? :banana:

Of course I did, on Finnish TV. :D :D :D
But today he did not qualify for the 2nd round, he finished 34th. :(
I'm sure he'll be top fit for the Olympics. :)

acionescu
11-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Prepared for Fed or Andy to win it all :shrug: Well, it didn't turn out that way....

MariaV
11-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Did Snoo leave and miss my question about Irina's nail polish? :awww: :sad:

Metis
11-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Davy did it :eek: Lucky 13th time :yeah:

Federer did indeed look pissed off there. :awww: Maybe it would have been better if he had played Djoko. :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 03:38 PM
If only Sod was not that precautious :awww: He would have had his Fed victory today.....:D

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 03:41 PM
i can hardly see it in that darkass place, but for my taste is too matte, if that's the right word. like a jordan almond, not glossy enough. plus those lilac and lavenders are too frosty for me. ok on her though :shrug:

http://www.sweetfactory.com/images/uploads/1618.jpg

MariaV
11-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks for you professional review, Snoo. :hatoff:
Irina looks quite pretty. :D
And Söderling's girl looks lovely too with her dark hair.

elessar
11-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Naah, I think she's quite rich actually, even with the prenuptual. :D ;)
Roger doesn't have a prenup :rolleyes:
Davy did it :eek: Lucky 13th time :yeah:

Federer did indeed look pissed off there. :awww: Maybe it would have been better if he had played Djoko. :lol:
Good that he's pissed, maybe he still cares enough to put a stop to the horrendous starts :(
Definitely not a loss to Denko is a billion times preferable to a loss to the evil one.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Roger doesn't have a prenup :rolleyes:

:eek: what a fucking eriet :eek:

MariaV
11-28-2009, 03:53 PM
:eek: what a fucking eriet :eek:

Oh noooooo, I don't believe he's THAT stupid, no? :o :o :o

Does Tiger have a prenup? :o I'm absolutely sure he does, I mean he has to. :D :D

star
11-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Oh noooooo, I don't believe he's THAT stupid, no? :o :o :o

Does Tiger have a prenup? :o I'm absolutely sure he does, I mean he has to. :D :D

Prenups don't have to be public. I don't know how anyone would know for sure that someone had or didn't have one unless public statements are believed. It's usually at the end of a marriage that we know for sure about prenups.

I always thought that Mirka was smart enough to be sure that she was getting money in her own name before the marriage.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 03:56 PM
dude, if eitheer of those dudes doesn't have a prenup... they are morons and their families and advisers and handlers are similarly weakass morons for not forcing them to do it

MariaV
11-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Prenups don't have to be public. I don't know how anyone would know for sure that someone had or didn't have one unless public statements are believed.

You're absolutely right from the legal POV, Star! Claire was just.... speculating. :D ;) So was I of course. :o

Metis
11-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Good that he's pissed, maybe he still cares enough to put a stop to the horrendous starts :(
Definitely not a loss to Denko is a billion times preferable to a loss to the evil one.

I meant he might have won against Djoko who's been playing a lot this year. :shrug:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:01 PM
I always thought that Mirka was smart enough to be sure that she was getting money in her own name before the marriage.

forrealz, i hope for her sake she got a pre-prenup about 7 years ago, a pre-conk

MariaV
11-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Wow, X is around. :D Should I ask him about the name of Irina's nail polish color? :angel:

Metis
11-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Even if there isn't a prenup, if they divorce, Tiger's/Federer's wife will get half of what he's won during the marriage only, not his entire fortune, right?

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Even if there isn't a prenup, if they divorce, Tiger's/Federer's wife will get half of what he's won during the marriage only, not his entire fortune, right?

it depends on all kinds of shit, esp. the law where they live, prolly divorce law in florida is different from divorce law in dubai switzerland

MariaV
11-28-2009, 04:08 PM
it depends on all kinds of shit, esp. the law where they live, prolly divorce law in florida is different from divorce law in dubai switzerland

:lol: You're right.

OK kiddies, I'll leave you now, cya later! :wavey:

star
11-28-2009, 04:09 PM

They (presumably) get more without a prenup. I don't know anything about Swiss laws. 1/2 of marital property is the norm in the U.S. So only Tiger's fortune pre-2004 would be protected without a prenup. A prenup could limit his wife to a set amount or percentage so long as it isn't patently unfair. I seem to remember that Marla Maples got a million or so when she divorced Donald Trump -- which, I presume, is a fraction of half of what he earned.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:14 PM
did she give up her own career to marry him and raise his kids? is she going to be able to earn money on her own someday or have her educational/professional sacrifices doomed her to a life of doing pilates and interviewing nannies? how much of her life did she waste with this fool? etc.

acionescu
11-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Claire just believes in true love :shrug:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:18 PM
:lol: i believe in true love, but i also believe shit happens

Metis
11-28-2009, 04:20 PM

did she give up her own career to marry him and raise his kids? is she going to be able to earn money on her own someday or have her educational/professional sacrifices doomed her to a life of doing pilates and interviewing nannies? how much of her life did she waste with this fool? etc.

:lol:

They (presumably) get more without a prenup. I don't know anything about Swiss laws. 1/2 of marital property is the norm in the U.S. So only Tiger's fortune pre-2004 would be protected without a prenup. A prenup could limit his wife to a set amount or percentage so long as it isn't patently unfair. I seem to remember that Marla Maples got a million or so when she divorced Donald Trump -- which, I presume, is a fraction of half of what he earned.

yes that's what I thought too

anon57
11-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I can't imagine that Mirka would give up her own career to travel around with Roger and not make sure she would have some sort of (financial) back-up in case things didn't work out. Though I thought the reason Mirka gave up her own tennis career was due to a chronic injury:shrug:

Metis
11-28-2009, 04:22 PM
In Federer's case I would be pretty pissed off if I were Mirka and he asked for a prenup. I mean she has been by his side since before he started winning the big ones.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:24 PM
she could have pursued a career as a coach, or opened a tennis academy, or a sports bar, or gone back to school and become an architect

acionescu
11-28-2009, 04:24 PM
But she allways can say she gave up her carrier to take care of Roger's ego carrier :shrug:

star
11-28-2009, 04:30 PM
But she allways can say she gave up her carrier to take care of Roger's ego carrier :shrug:

Are there nice resorts on the Black Sea in Romania?

Random, I know.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:31 PM
In Federer's case I would be pretty pissed off if I were Mirka and he asked for a prenup. I mean she has been by his side since before he started winning the big ones.

in her case a prenup could be good for her too, considering how much, like, WORK she's done for him for the many years they were together before they were married (i'm not saying raising babies and providing emotional support aren't work but on top of that mirka does all kinds of shit that he would otherwise have a full-time employee do for him), and considering the kind of legal team he could assemble if it came down to a split, especially if it's an ugly one, at least with a prenup she knows now what she's got coming out of it...

star
11-28-2009, 04:38 PM
in her case a prenup could be good for her too, considering how much, like, WORK she's done for him for the many years they were together before they were married (i'm not saying raising babies and providing emotional support aren't work but on top of that mirka does all kinds of shit that he would otherwise have a full-time employee do for him), and considering the kind of legal team he could assemble if it came down to a split, especially if it's an ugly one, at least with a prenup she knows now what she's got coming out of it...

I'm assuming that when she worked as his PR agent (pre IMG) that she got a salary. I hope she got one after that too.

I don't know anything about swiss law, but it may be that there is some sort of requirement for a property agreement prior to marriage That seems a reasonable thing to do, and the swiss have always struck me as imminently practical esp. about money. But, whatever, with children she can be assured of getting beaucoup money for their support above and beyond any property settlement. Ditto with Elin Woods.

It's always seemed to me that a wise thing for a woman to do is insist on a cheating clause in a prenup. So if the guy cheats, she gets more money. Of course, she would get less if she strayed as well.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:39 PM
when in doubt, get knocked up :yeah:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:44 PM
dude did tiger ever wake up from his... nap? :scared: has anyone, like maybe the cops, been able to talk to him?

Saumon
11-28-2009, 04:50 PM
dude did tiger ever wake up from his... nap? :scared: has anyone, like maybe the cops, been able to talk to him?

Tiger's wife :worship:

Kolya :worship:
today Roger learned that karma is a bitch :hug:

star
11-28-2009, 04:50 PM

Supposedly they will talk to him this afternoon.

I mean -- I've never know law enforcement to be so solicitous about napping before. :lol:

Metis
11-28-2009, 04:54 PM

The image of her going after him with a golf club and smashing the car :spit:

Though it is understandable to a degree. Not only he cheated on her, he cheated on her with that slut. :tape:

elessar
11-28-2009, 04:55 PM
I meant he might have won against Djoko who's been playing a lot this year. :shrug:
Better not to take the risk :(
Claire just believes in true love :shrug:
Not really :lol:
That's more what I meant, and also (god it's embarassing to even type that :o) Roger doesn't seem the type to enter marriage with his pregnant GF thinking about what is going to happen if they divorce.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 04:58 PM
good for him for driving away, or trying to drive away... oy. what a nightmare. maybe living in a gated community will keep the paparazzi off the lawn. i didn't realize how damn close their houses are to each other, if you're gonna live cheek by jowl with the hoi polloi might as well be in manhattan

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/11/27/sports/golf/28woodsmap/popup.jpg

Saumon
11-28-2009, 05:00 PM
I hope the neighbour will sue him for keeling the tree. :awww:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 05:06 PM
Are there nice resorts on the Black Sea in Romania?

Random, I know.

I wouldn't call them nice.

How can I explain, most of them are built in the other regime and now the hotels( not all) are just updated. They are very, very, very, full of people and we not very civilisated :o there used to be some little villages where bohemes and very quality people used to go but now those are overcrowded too. I guess if you are a sea lover like me and you have a little child that must go to the seaside you can stll find things to enjoy but overall I'm not very happy with them That + the fact that usualy the services for the average people like me are very, very bad. I heard that young people with very big money enjoy themselves immensely but this people only see the pubs and clubs :shrug:

elessar
11-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Can't believe how relieved I am the season is finished :o
I'm probably going to be missing tennis in a week tops though.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 05:10 PM

luckly for you Davis Cup starts Friday!

star
11-28-2009, 05:11 PM
good for him for driving away, or trying to drive away... oy. what a nightmare. maybe living in a gated community will keep the paparazzi off the lawn. i didn't realize how damn close their houses are to each other, if you're gonna live cheek by jowl with the hoi polloi might as well be in manhattan

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/11/27/sports/golf/28woodsmap/popup.jpg

I like the tiled roof house better.

So, you will have to put your crime scene spectacles on Snoo. What? Elin races across the lawn with the club and smacks the car as it starts down the street and Tiger looks back and loses control and hits the fireplug?

I'm not quite seeing the angles.

In Manhattan, you can't have a lake in your backyard.

I so had the wrong street on my map. But those people had more privacy than Tiger.

Also I notice that no one is factoring in the prescription pills. :p

elessar
11-28-2009, 05:11 PM
luckly for you Davis Cup starts Friday!
You know the season is over for me once Roger stops playing :shrug:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm gonna mis tennis like crazy, expecially with this sour taste in my mouth. Maybe seeing some clay tennis and man on man Spanish love next week will make mi espera mas dulce :awww:

elessar
11-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Sorry to crush your hopes Andrea, but I've already gone on a limb and predicted a Czech win in GM the other day :hug:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 05:16 PM
he runs out, starts the car, she follows, 6 zillion dollar silk robe billowing all about her, she's taking chops at his ride as he tries to escape, as soon as he clears the driveway (headed in the direction that golf cart is facing) he wants to see what the fuck she did to his cadillac but he's so shaken up that he leaves the car in neutral when he jumps out, the sherman tank luxury SUV rolls up unto the curb, over the fire hydrant and into a tree while he's futilely trying to jump back into it, oblivious to the fact that she's caught up to him, he turns just in time for her to tee off on his face

acionescu
11-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Great week result wise fo me: Rafitito( any need to elaborate? :o), Ronnie is playing the young prick tonight that he already has a 0-2 H2H against and Jahne didn't qualify today for the 2nd leg in ski jumping :sad: At least the last one is out of retirement :inlove:

star
11-28-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm gonna mis tennis like crazy, expecially with this sour taste in my mouth. Maybe seeing some clay tennis and man on man Spanish love next week will make mi espera mas dulce :awww:

Yes. I hope that won't make us even have a worse taste. :lol:

Thanks for the explanation of the black sea places. It's too bad because I see there are some lovely long stretches of beach in your country.

elessar
11-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Another update :rocker2: Apparently the wife changed her story :eek:

The Windemere Police Department says Tiger's wife went outside, saw that her husband had struck a fire hydrant and a tree, and then went back inside the house for a golf club to use to try and extricate him from the vehicle. But we've learned Nordegren told a very different story to the Florida Highway Patrol, and it does not involve going back in the house for a club. Our sources will not allow us to be more specific.

And we've learned there was no blood found on the steering wheel of Tiger's SUV -- putting into serious doubt that Tiger sustained his injuries from the crash.

As we first reported, Tiger had a conversation with a friend yesterday, in which he said his wife had confronted him over reports he was involved with another woman ... and that his wife scratched his face up during the argument. Tiger told the friend he then left the house, started driving off and his wife then came out with a golf club, striking the vehicle. Tiger then became distracted and hit the hydrant and then a nearby tree.

We're told cops will interview Tiger and his wife later today.

star
11-28-2009, 05:18 PM
he runs out, starts the car, she follows, 6 zillion dollar silk robe billowing all about her, she's taking chops at his ride as he tries to escape, as soon as he clears the driveway (headed in the direction that golf cart is facing) he wants to see what the fuck she did to his cadillac but he's so shaken up that he leaves the car in neutral when he jumps out, the sherman tank luxury SUV rolls up unto the curb, over the fire hydrant and into a tree while he's futilely trying to jump back into it, oblivious to the fact that she's caught up to him, he turns just in time for her to tee off on his face

Bravo. And the pills?

Also have to take issue with the car rolling into the fireplug. I think he sort of had to wrench the wheel to get it up on the curb. So I think maybe he was inside when that happened.

Poor Gillette and Tag Heuer.

acionescu
11-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Sorry to crush your hopes Andrea, but I've already gone on a limb and predicted a Czech win in GM the other day :hug:

yep, coz you're Bad Gambler or something :ras:

I already said it, I don't mind Czech Rep. winning it and it's on clay and it's DC( you know, that competition that Roger didn't win cos he only cares about Slams and Olympic doubles :D) :inlove: So I'll be happy :) And I'll have some YT clips to search for....:angel:

cobalt60
11-28-2009, 05:21 PM

:awww: But it isn't over until the bald man sings:p

acionescu
11-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Yes. I hope that won't make us even have a worse taste. :lol:

Thanks for the explanation of the black sea places. It's too bad because I see there are some lovely long stretches of beach in your country.

I heard Danube Delta is better, never went....

Corey Feldman
11-28-2009, 05:23 PM
:lol: crappy Federer

his last 3 years are gonna be ten times worse than Sampras' last 3 years

but it was an awesome decade with memories that will last forever :hearts:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 05:25 PM
:awww: But it isn't over until the bald man sings:p

I hope he sings in the end :rocker2:

EDIT: I hope you don't consider Sod bald, do you? :unsure:

elessar
11-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Looks like you were right after all Snoo :awww: no blood in the car :rolls:

Betty
11-28-2009, 05:28 PM
beautiful home:hearts:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Bravo. And the pills?

:scratch: if you mean the post-surgical painkillers, that's a boolshetts attempt to explain his erratic driving and subsequent lack of eloquence when the cops arrived. erratic driving was due to foot pursuit by swedish assassin, lack of eloquence due to taking a driver to the cakehole

edit: lack of eloquence also possibly due to wanting to stick to the script without quite knowing what the script was

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/tigerroute.jpg

cobalt60
11-28-2009, 05:33 PM
I hope he sings in the end :rocker2:

EDIT: I hope you don't consider Sod bald, do you? :unsure:

who?:p

acionescu
11-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Denko, who else? :shrug:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Looks like you were right after all Snoo :awww:

it's my keen eye for faking

cobalt60
11-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I was teasing Andrea.

star
11-28-2009, 05:39 PM
:scratch: if you mean the post-surgical painkillers, that's a boolshetts attempt to explain his erratic driving and subsequent lack of eloquence when the cops arrived. erratic driving was due to foot pursuit by swedish assassin, lack of eloquence due to taking a driver to the cakehole

edit: lack of eloquence also possibly due to wanting to stick to the script without quite knowing what the script was

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/tigerroute.jpg

Cops said he was drifting in and out of consciousness.

Also I was seeing her going more across the lawn to get to the car. Plus woud a rolling car with wheels pointed straight ahead jump the curb? Not so sure about that.

I mean in the TMZ story, it said the tree was removed -- also the fire plug. But that white square where tmz located the tree is beside the fire plug where the white square is now.

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 05:45 PM
In Manhattan, you can't have a lake in your backyard.

try a lake, 2 ponds, a pool, a meer (that's a dutch lake), a reservoir, and 30 tennis courts :sport:

http://newyorkfun.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/central-park-picture.jpg

ok so yeah, i have to share it but still, i like the company

star
11-28-2009, 05:47 PM
try a lake, 2 ponds, a pool, a meer (that's a dutch lake), a reservoir, and 30 tennis courts :sport:

http://newyorkfun.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/central-park-picture.jpg

ok so yeah, i have to share it but still, i like the company

Do you go there with Yanick?

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Cops said he was drifting in and out of consciousness.

a golf club to the noggin will do that to you (also it was the cops said she tried to rescue him so they are maybe not quite reliable), also he's prolly not the first person to pretend to be a little more out of it than he actually was to avoid answering questions, also this would conflict quite a bit with the account of the friend who allegedly spoke to Tiger after the "accident"

Also I was seeing her going more across the lawn to get to the car.

that red arrow was spost to be his route, not hers (according to me)

not sure what you mean about the tree, but i trust the NYT over TMZ

Saumon
11-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Claire, I just saw a bit of "Help, my ass is flat" in "le zapping". You forgot to say it was in the show of Domenech's wife girlfriend-who-never-said-yes. :haha:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Now, that it's seems that it's a lot of truth in what we invented last night, it looks a lot less funny :(

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 06:13 PM
the shambolic cover-up was funny, but now that the cover is coming off... :unsure: i don't give a shit what he did or how ugly she was, you shouldn't beat up your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend, ever, i mean aside from self-defense. and especially not if your kids are at home, and especially not with a fucking golf club.

elessar
11-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Claire, I just saw a bit of "Help, my ass is flat" in "le zapping". You forgot to say it was in the show of Domenech's wife girlfriend-who-never-said-yes. :haha:
poor Estelle, that's what you get for saying no to Raymond :awww:

star
11-28-2009, 06:30 PM
the shambolic cover-up was funny, but now that the cover is coming off... :unsure: i don't give a shit what he did or how ugly she was, you shouldn't beat up your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend, ever, i mean aside from self-defense. and especially not if your kids are at home, and especially not with a fucking golf club.

I don't blame her for being really really mad, but hitting each other or even just cars -- not good. And esp. not with the kiddos at home. Well, in Utah, and I think other states as well, that aggravates a domestic violence charge.

The amount of domestic violence that involves cars is :rolleyes:

elessar
11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Marseillaise :rocker2:

elessar
11-28-2009, 06:49 PM
They're doing the haka in white :lol: it looks soooo wrong.

Bibberz
11-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Davydenko. :smooch:

The image of her going after him with a golf club and smashing the car :spit:

...shrieking Swedish swear words at him and whatnot. :lol:

You can't get Florida's tax law in Manhattan.

elessar
11-28-2009, 06:53 PM
3-0 we're on fire :hearts:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 06:55 PM
I don't have it on TV, I'm so gutted :bigcry:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Allez, All ....White (:unsure:) :rocker2:

elessar
11-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Allez half white :hug:

Betty
u all have ronnie?

elessar
Oh god already a try :o

elessar
11-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Fucking Marseillais booing :rolleyes:

Saumon
11-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Carter :drool:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm torn between admiring how good New Zealand is and cheering for France, guess that's what you guys feel like when you watch your favs play Roger :hug:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh god already a try :o

I gather not for France :hug:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm torn between admiring how good New Zealand is and cheering for France, guess that's what you guys feel like when you watch your favs play Roger :hug:

Yep, you know us so well :bowdown:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:05 PM
I gather not for France :hug:
No :sad:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Fuck, Higgins is the 1st match :(

Bibberz
11-28-2009, 07:06 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGmg:

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-woods-accident&prov=ap&type=lgns

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I can't wait to hear the phone call. Please let there be a hysterical woman shrieking Swedish swear words on that tape. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/innocent/innocent0001.gif

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:06 PM
Give me a rugby ls, I can't watch Higgins or Bryans win, not in the mood :awww:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:07 PM
6-7 :rocker2:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Why is sport1 showing French football instead of French rugby? :bigcry: :bigcry:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:11 PM
6-7 :rocker2:

France is getting close :rocker:

To her usual 10 point against NZ, that's it :D

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:12 PM
9-7, getting even closer :rocker2:

Nice going Cowan :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Bryans won :rolleyes:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:13 PM
I have to find a ls for this, although I hatehatehate watching rugby on ls :(

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:14 PM
How do these fuckers score a try from that far :sobbing:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:14 PM
http://www.fromsport.com/c-11.html

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 07:15 PM
You can't get Florida's tax law in Manhattan.

oh yeah, his fellow gillette cheater spokesman already failed (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311830,00.html) at that

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:16 PM
When is El Clasico? I want to see Rafito without witnessing his ass being kicked for a change :awww:

Bibberz
11-28-2009, 07:18 PM
oh yeah, his fellow gillette cheater spokesman already failed (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311830,00.html) at that

I'd forgotten all about that! :haha:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:18 PM
“I resent my reputation is getting completely blasted in the media,” she said during a telephone interview late Friday. “Everyone is assuming I came out and said this. This is not a story I have anything to do with.”

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Carter touching himself while preparing to kick :drool:

Nice encouraging from the French crowd :o :rolls:

15-9 Forza :rocker:

dal
11-28-2009, 07:23 PM
When is El Clasico? I want to see Rafito without witnessing his ass being kicked for a change :awww:

tomorrow 7 P.M madrid time i think

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:23 PM
France :haha: :haha:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:24 PM
3rd try in 30 minutes, right on schedule :o

So unfair that they're so motivated to beat us :(

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:25 PM
And another sight of Carter touching his ass :inlove:

Claire :awww: :hug:

dal
11-28-2009, 07:25 PM
awww denko :hug:.. from the ATP website

“At 0/30, I was thinking, Federer again lucky,” said Davydenko. “In 12 times he beat me. Now again in this point, I was thinking, ‘Not again, please’. Again I can lose 6-4 in the third set. But winning first point, then again I come back with better concentration. Then I started to be lucky.” :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:26 PM
3rd try in 30 minutes, right on schedule :o

So unfair that they're so motivated to beat us :(

Yes cos they're are WTF Nadal-like against everybody else :rolleyes:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:27 PM
12 points Andrea :woohoo:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Worst part is we're actually playing well :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:28 PM
At least you get to see Carter closely very very, very, very often :drool:

EDIT: was that a dropgoal by France? :eek: I'm impressed :bowdown:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Great match so far :worship:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Relax, Claire, seeing the results of my favorites and the most hated lately, Frnace should follow the trend and win this :sobbing:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Awsome match :worship: and awsome transmission, Foxsports :worship:

Betty
no ls for snooker:sad:

elessar
As opposed to my favourite scrapping through 2 matches out of the last 6 he played?

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Where is bett? Higgy-Murphy 2-2 in best of 9

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:37 PM
As opposed to my favourite scrapping through 2 matches out of the last 6 he played?

Don't know :scratch: :unsure: but the end is the same, France will win :shrug:

Yeas, sure :rolls:

Betty
11-28-2009, 07:37 PM
i dont i was asking for it:sad:
where do u see the live score?

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Commies drooling over Carter and New z :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Try bet365 or betfair, Bett :hug:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Showing clips of their 1999 win to cheer themselves up :rolls: Best match ever :hearts:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm watching bet365 LS, Bett :shrug:

50-21 Murphy in the 5th

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Commies drooling over Carter and New z :lol:

Who can blame them? :inlove:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:42 PM
cameras in the lockerrooms :drool:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Showing clips of their 1999 win to cheer themselves up :rolls: Best match ever :hearts:

You could follow their example and watch 2007 TMC final to ease your tennis pain :hug: :p

Betty
thk andy but my antivirus blocks those 2 sides:(

acionescu
3-2 Murphy, Bett

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:44 PM
:eek: Who was that God? :drool:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:46 PM
You could follow their example and watch 2007 TMC final to ease your tennis pain :hug: :p
Very far from being Roger's best match ever :rolleyes:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:48 PM
France :eek:

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Andrea is your LS in French or English?

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Did Chabal lose some weight? He looks smaller :scratch:

dal
the LS aren't working for me :sobbing::bigcry:

acionescu
English, American even, I think

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:51 PM
My mom just sent me a text "I hope you didn't want anything specific for Christmas because we've already found something for you". So cruel now I'm gonna spend the next month wondering what it is :awww:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Is that Lomu? :eek: He plays again?

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 07:52 PM
this match better be fuckin good, although the morning match is a tough act to follow...

elessar
11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Like Gab says he plays for crappy Marseille in 3rd league, definitely not for the All Blacks :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Parents :rolleyes:

My mom knows her lesson well :lol: :o

dal
11-28-2009, 07:55 PM
i always tell them give me money and i'll buy what i want :D

acionescu
11-28-2009, 07:56 PM
It was someone who looked like him, then...I don't remember Gab's post :scratch:

I like the crowd "cheering" everytime Carter scores, as in ....often :rolls: :o

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Pity for that phase :(

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Murphy 4-2, awsome frame :worship: Higgy had 61 points and Shaun stole it from him :)

elessar
11-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Carter :mad: he's crazy good again tonight :tears:

JolánGagó
11-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Fed :haha: :haha:

Minn
11-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Everyone's watching rugby instead of tennis? What, you don't think this match is going to be exciting? :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:05 PM
He has something against you, Claire, if you ask me :hug:

elessar
French bums are going to be hurting at the end of the match :awww:

acionescu
Claire :hug: another try, what is the usual number? :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:06 PM
France defence was warm butter here :rolls:

Metis
11-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm watching tennis Melanie. I think I'd rather Del Potro won tonight.

elessar
11-28-2009, 08:08 PM
On average around 30/40 points sounds about right :awww:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:11 PM
We're on schedule then :cool:

As if wanted to see Sod face again :( I'm gonna switch to tennis after rugby...

Saumon
Carter is no longer in Perpignan, right? Where does he play?

Earlier today I saw an interview of Wilkinson :inlove: his French is pretty good.

JolánGagó
Fed lost, he isn't French anymore :sad:

Minn
I'm watching tennis Melanie. I think I'd rather Del Potro won tonight. So two of us are watching tennis. :lol: I just found a livestream of rugby to see what Claire and Andreea are going on about but I've got it muted. (It's in French, Claire.) And Metis, I'd prefer Del Potro won too.

Betty
Murphy 4-2, awsome frame :worship: Higgy had 61 points and Shaun stole it from him :)

:eek::sad:omg mike:hug:unreal day

goooooo higgy c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Now Higgi looks like winning the 7th ... But then again, so he looked in the 6th, too :devil:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:15 PM
OOP is out, Bett?

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:16 PM
u lost andy in doubles and single:hug:we all lost

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:17 PM
:boxing: now :drool:

elessar
11-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Carter is no longer in Perpignan, right? Where does he play?
He was supposed to play for Perpignan for 6 months and during his 2nd or 3rd match tore the ligaments in his knee, ergo out for 6 months :lol: I think he's gonna be playing for the crusaders in New Zealand :scratch:
Earlier today I saw an interview of Wilkinson :inlove: his French is pretty good.
Another :drool: worthy #10.

dal
11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
So two of us are watching tennis. :lol: I just found a livestream of rugby to see what Claire and Andreea are going on about but I've got it muted. (It's in French, Claire.) And Metis, I'd prefer Del Potro won too.

tennis here as well :wavey: but i put money on sod this time :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
4-3 Higgins

but your opponent didn't send, how did you lose?

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Actually, look-wise, I prefer Wilky to Carter :worship:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:20 PM
39-12 :hug:

dal
11-28-2009, 08:21 PM
goodall and koening getting on my nerves now :mad:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 08:22 PM
i am watching tennis and simultaneously trying to decide whether lee harvey oswald had an evil twin

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Higgi about to tie the match :(

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:27 PM
i am watching tennis and simultaneously trying to decide whether lee harvey oswald had an evil twin

Why? Do you think that Sod looks like Oswald? :scratch:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:29 PM
France :hug:

12 points, you made Claire proud :awww:

elessar
Carter trying to speak French adorable :inlove:

Snoo Foo
oxi oxi oxi, oswald was better looking. i'm just on a conspiracy bender

Saumon
Wilkinson's French>>>>>Carter's French

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:30 PM
4-3 Higgins

but your opponent didn't send, how did you lose?
was 2 rounds i won the first
Higgi about to tie the match :(

:ras:

elessar
11-28-2009, 08:31 PM
He doesn't want to give his jersey to a french player because it's his first time with a white shirt :lol:

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:32 PM
c'mon delugly hold and break:(

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:32 PM
and those muscles looked damn fine in white :drool:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:33 PM
how are the two faves of mine doing? :zzz:

elessar
11-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Mccaw changed back into black, thanking the french team for the match :rolls:

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:34 PM
5-5 30 -30 :zzz:

damn higgy mugg

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:35 PM
but how can sod play so well ..this year:(

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:36 PM
57-31 Murphy in the 8th

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:36 PM
but how can sod play so well ..this year:(

Nadal's knees made him a man :(

Bibberz
11-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Q. So what is the best moment of the year? Roland Garros? Was it the memory you will always remember of this year, 2009? What is the worst memory of the year, if there is any?

ROGER Federer (http://www.menstennisforums.com/en/player/profile/Roger_Federer): Well, the best one from a tennis standpoint was definitely, you know, winning I think sort of that combination of Paris and Wimbledon back to back, coming from so far back in so many matches in Paris. I think those are incredible moments in my career.

Worst moment, I don't know. I mean, didn't really have many. I always play at a very high level usually at the end of tournaments. When you go out, if it's five sets or three sets or straight sets, I know I put in the best effort I could. And then you don't walk away too disappointed.:haha: :haha: :haha:

Metis

oxi oxi oxi, oswald was better looking. i'm just on a conspiracy bender

I remember watching a documentary about JFK's assassination when I was a kid. The voice of the narrator, the dramatic music, the story itself made it really scary. :scared: I had nightmares after that. No thriller or horror movie has ever had such an effect on me.

Betty
57-31 Murphy in the 8th
:sad::mad:
Nadal's knees made him a man :(

:o:p

Metis
11-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Federer :rolls:

I feel we're going to see that photo again :D

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:40 PM
bd find a new way for show it:D

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:42 PM
andy scooooooooooooore:sad:

Metis
11-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Del Potro :retard:

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:43 PM
:haha:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
60-40 Murphy in the 8th with only 22 points on the table, tense end f frame :unsure:

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:46 PM
who is playing Murp?

76 sod

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 08:46 PM
nice tb ponyo :yeah:

Metis
11-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Horrendous tiebreak by Del Potro, gave the set to Sodelring giftwrapped with a big bow.

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Murphy is playing Higgi :silly:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Murphy won :)

If only.....:sad:

Trump :scared: :unsure:

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Murphy is playing Higgi :silly:

:haha:i know
i meat who was playing in that moment,bettylish:o

damn higgy wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Too late :hug:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Conclusion remains the same after this WTF as after Wimbledon: Andy Roddick is an useless mug with awsome pressers :(

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:54 PM
best of 9?:o:o:o
ok hope for a better resul next wee k end:sad:

Bibberz
11-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Federer :rolls:

I feel we're going to see that photo again :D

Well, if you're going to twist my arm... :D Let's change things up a bit:

http://orvillelloyddouglas.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/roger-crying.jpg

Rogelina looks impossibly cartoonish here. Snoo chose wisely when she made her rogicry emoticon. :worship:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:55 PM
It's over, Bett, it was the SF

Betty
11-28-2009, 08:57 PM
i see i see :sad:

i was talking abt next week,championship,start 5 dic

:sad:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 08:59 PM
OK

Thrilling match :zzz: If this is the future of tennis I might consider switching to darts :yawn:

I bet I'm gonna regret when Roger retires :lol:

star
11-28-2009, 08:59 PM
i would really like DPo to win. But, dunno

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Ronnie :scared: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Minn
11-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Thrilling match :zzz: If this is the future of tennis I might consider switching to darts :yawn: Yeah. I'm going out for a few hours. I doubt I'll miss much. Come on, Del Po. :wavey:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:02 PM
The Tramp :ras:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:03 PM
STFU, prick, it's gonna be a good match against Ronnie cos you gonna beat him again :(

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:04 PM
:inlove: :hearts:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:05 PM
I can sense a whitewash :bigcry: :bigcry:

Bibberz
11-28-2009, 09:07 PM
i would really like DPo to win. But, dunno

Same. I like Delpo more, but I put 33k on Soderling to win the tournament when the odds were 9/1. So if Soderling goes all the way I'll have like 300k or whatever, and I won't walk away too disappointed.

:wavey:

acionescu
And he's funny, too :worship:

Metis
All serve this Soderling :rolleyes:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:08 PM
The long potting still awsome :worship:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Already 22 down, Vamos :rocker:

l_mac
11-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Go Toad!

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Go Toad!

Murray's ranking? :awww: :hug:

Snoo Foo
11-28-2009, 09:13 PM
guau

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:14 PM
guau

:unsure:

l_mac
Murray's ranking? :awww: :hug:

Rafa's.

Metis
Well, if you're going to twist my arm... :D Let's change things up a bit:

http://orvillelloyddouglas.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/roger-crying.jpg

Rogelina looks impossibly cartoonish here. Snoo chose wisely when she made her rogicry emoticon. :worship:

:lol: He looks like this little guy here. He came in 2nd too. :awww:

http://www.mindandbodycare.com/mind/images/boy-4-6-crying-being-comforted-by-mother.jpg

dal
11-28-2009, 09:15 PM
del po :scared:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:15 PM
1-0 :rocker2:

acionescu
11-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Awsome challenge :haha: :haha: No wonder he worships Federer :yeah:

Metis
11-28-2009, 09:18 PM
finally!