The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47 [Archive] - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Metis doesnt like my cat videos! i'm gonna throw a JM :(

Andreea did you like them?

Metis
12-02-2009, 05:04 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0259.gif

:lol:

omg. If I washed my hair with coconut oil it would be a mess. I wash it every other day because every day is too drying, but on the evening of the second day -- it's a little oily. Too dry = no shine. Too oily = uggo.

Same here.

Since last month I have noticed I'm losing too much hair. They say it's not unusual in the fall (:lol:) but I'm a bit :scared: about it. Maybe I'm getting bald like R****o. :bigcry:

they are not funny :shrug:

star
12-02-2009, 05:05 PM
I doubt cats have that level of intelligence. If they are provoked they will attack. Though the cats in those videos probably have a higher IQ than the parents of those babies. :retard:

Would you risk your kid getting scratched in the face, eyes etc just for some laughs? It's irresponsible if not sadistic. :shrug:

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and think that they either knew their cat very very well, or the cat was declawed.

I do think that cats have the intelligence not to use their claws. I've had a cat who was exceedingly gentle with her claws, and others who have showed me they have exquisite control of their claws. I had one cat who despised being picked up, but would let children drag her around any way they pleased. In fact when she heard children outside, she would ask to be let out so she could join them. I had a cat try to wake me up by gently putting his paw on my face and when I kept my eyes closed he put more pressure on, and when I persisted, he unsheathed his claws just a teensy tiny bit and let me feel the prick of them. It was sort of "ok lady. We can do this the nice way or....." :lol:

Snoo Foo
Scar tissue is funny? :shrug:

since i don't see the babies' flesh opening up before my eyes and blood seeping out, i'm guessing the cats are declawed, or else they are insanely gentle cats, or the children are made of kevlar. but i'm going with declawed.

acionescu
I have you on ignore, Mike, I didn't watch any video :shrug: :p :o

Corey Feldman
they are not funny :shrug:what about vids of cats fighting in the street ? i have some epic barneys

star
12-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Since last month I have noticed I'm losing too much hair. They say it's not unusual in the fall (:lol:) but I'm a bit :scared: about it. Maybe I'm getting b*** like R****o. :bigcry:

Pls edit as above. :armed: Fangirls visit this site. :rolleyes:

Betty
12-02-2009, 05:06 PM
hairs.......... again i m into the idea of make mine black:p

acionescu
12-02-2009, 05:08 PM
I wash my hair any other day and I hate it :(
It's greasy and it doesn't look good if glued to my head :bigcry:
And yes, this is the season when I lost a lot of hair too :tears: :unsure:

acionescu
12-02-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking about cutting my hair short :tears:

Betty
12-02-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm thinking about cutting my hair short :tears:

:sad:dont,yr hairs are so cool:awww:

Metis
12-02-2009, 05:14 PM
I will give them the benefit of the doubt and think that they either knew their cat very very well, or the cat was declawed.

I do think that cats have the intelligence not to use their claws. I've had a cat who was exceedingly gentle with her claws, and others who have showed me they have exquisite control of their claws. I had one cat who despised being picked up, but would let children drag her around any way they pleased. In fact when she heard children outside, she would ask to be let out so she could join them. I had a cat try to wake me up by gently putting his paw on my face and when I kept my eyes closed he put more pressure on, and when I persisted, he unsheathed his claws just a teensy tiny bit and let me feel the prick of them. It was sort of "ok lady. We can do this the nice way or....." :lol:

:rolls:

I don't know. Even if the cats in the videos were declawed, they could still get too annoyed and bite the babies. I think it's the wrong attitude to pit the baby against the animal just for your enjoyment instead of teaching it to avoid annoying/torturing the animal and not treat it as if it were a toy.

Not to mention that one day the kid might happen to be in another house/environment where the animal is not as tame and end up getting seriously hurt. :shrug:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 05:16 PM
this is cool hairs

Metis
12-02-2009, 05:18 PM
what about vids of cats fighting in the street ? i have some epic barneys

I'm fine with those :lol: (as long as they weren't provoked by humans :p)

Pls edit as above. :armed: Fangirls visit this site. :rolleyes:

:lol: fangirls should start getting used to the idea :awww:

I'm not alone then :hug:

Betty
12-02-2009, 05:20 PM
and more curly now...

before i was in hte sofa..i m a bit ko..with lilly on my shoulder and Fra in my leg..so confortable:lol:

Metis
12-02-2009, 05:24 PM
It's peanut butter kitty time :banana:

nS4a4j_G1y0

this is cool hairs

Francy :hearts:

Metis
12-02-2009, 05:25 PM
contortionist kitteh: :lol:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/cheezburger/videos/234/

Minn
12-02-2009, 05:29 PM
See when cats go around slapping babies, that's cute.

But when I do it....then "I have an attitude problem..."

:shrug: :rolls:

And yes, this is the season when I lost a lot of hair too :tears: :unsure: I've never heard of anyone losing more hair in the fall. I've never noticed that about me but now I'm going to start paying attention. Maybe it doesn't happen so much in my area because we're fairly humid year-round. Like a couple of you, my hair is straight and fine. It gets a bit wavy in high humidity. It never used to, that's new. My hairdresser said people's hair changes, on average, every 7 years. :shrug:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 05:36 PM
One of my colleagues told me she washed her hair with coconut oil sometimes. I'm guessing it was to keep it sleek and prevent the dryness(?) :unsure:
omg. If I washed my hair with coconut oil it would be a mess. I wash it every other day because every day is too drying, but on the evening of the second day -- it's a little oily. Too dry = no shine. Too oily = uggo.

Coconut oil is actually a time-tested thing and very good for the hair. Earlier, women in India used to wash their hair only once a week. The daily care consisted of applying coconut oil and plaiting their hair. Of course this plasters the hair on the head but those people did not mind that :lol:. What I do now is once a week, I apply oil to my hair, leave it in for a couple of hrs and then shampoo my hair. It helps a lot:yeah:

Oh, you are ruining my stereotypes! I always think of every Indian having luxurious hair -- thick and luscious and shiny and perfect. :lol:

:lol: Sorry:hug:

I like them Mike:D

star
12-02-2009, 05:37 PM

:eek: :eek:

I'd begin to cry like a baby if I lost hair. My secretary says she has lost a lot of hair since her 20's. :eek: :eek:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 05:40 PM
:eek: :eek:

I'd begin to cry like a baby if I lost hair. My secretary says she has lost a lot of hair since her 20's. :eek: :eek:

I have lost a lot of hair too.

This is the generation where baldness will become prevalent in women :bigcry:

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 05:40 PM
teaching it to avoid annoying/torturing the animal and not treat it as if it were a toy.

if those cats aren't declawed those kids are gonna learn with a quickness :lol: meh i don't see what the big deal is, my cats do much worse things to each other than those babies are doing and neither of them has had more than a... minor laceration.

star
12-02-2009, 05:45 PM
:I don't know. Even if the cats in the videos were declawed, they could still get too annoyed and bite the babies. I think it's the wrong attitude to pit the baby against the animal just for your enjoyment instead of teaching it to avoid annoying/torturing the animal and not treat it as if it were a toy.

Not to mention that one day the kid might happen to be in another house/environment where the animal is not as tame and end up getting seriously hurt. :shrug:

No, I agree. I think parents should teach children to be very gentle with animals and that animals are not there just for their enjoyment. I don't like it when humans get animals drunk or things like that. Playing with them is fine. I knew a young man who would scream and pretend to chase my cat aggrssively -- frightening my cat horribly, and when I got mad, he said in his stupid frat boy way, "Well, if he can't take a joke." Yeah. Really? He's a CAT.

Coconut oil is actually a time-tested thing and very good for the hair. Earlier, women in India used to wash their hair only once a week. The daily care consisted of applying coconut oil and plaiting their hair. Of course this plasters the hair on the head but those people did not mind that :lol:. What I do now is once a week, I apply oil to my hair, leave it in for a couple of hrs and then shampoo my hair. It helps a lot:yeah:

I believe that coconut oil is wonderful for your hair. I'm not convinced about my hair. :)

star
12-02-2009, 05:47 PM
I have lost a lot of hair too.

This is the generation where baldness will become prevalent in women :bigcry:

My secretary has never cut her hair -- ever. She belongs to some religous sect that thinks women can't cut their hair or wear slacks, make-up etc. I wondered if not cutting her hair made a difference -- although I didn't wonder that out loud to her.

tennizen
12-02-2009, 05:48 PM
I believe that coconut oil is wonderful for your hair. I'm not convinced about my hair. :)

Was not trying to convince you. I am no coconut oil saleswoman:lol:

star
12-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Was not trying to convince you. I am no coconut oil saleswoman:lol:

:lol: :lol:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 05:50 PM
My secretary has never cut her hair -- ever. She belongs to some religous sect that thinks women can't cut their hair or wear slacks, make-up etc. I wondered if not cutting her hair made a difference -- although I didn't wonder that out loud to her.

Not cutting hair makes a difference. I think hair at least needs to be trimmed at the ends a little bit for it to grow well.

Betty
12-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Not cutting hair makes a difference. I think hair at least needs to be trimmed at the ends a little bit for it to grow well.

agreed
even if i have mine shorter respect some years ago..i dont see anymore my face with long hairs:p

star
12-02-2009, 05:53 PM

Her hair used to be to her waist and now it's shorter -- I think because of breakage. It's very curly too. She says it's not as thick as it used to be either.

Her daughter(granddaughter actually) is half Thai, and her hair is well down below her waist already. She wears it pulled back tight into a braid. I wonder if pulling it back tight like that is really good for the hair, but it's not my hair.

acionescu
12-02-2009, 06:12 PM
The hair must be trimmed periodically. It grows much nicer and faster afterwards, I noticed that on mine. Also it grows less in the late fall/winter and falls much more in the same period. In the spring it will be fine again.
Also I remember when I was expecting Petru. I had the best hair of my life :inlove: It was less greasy, more wavy than ever and I had blonde shades. Perfection :hearts:

star
12-02-2009, 06:16 PM
The hair must be trimmed periodically. It grows much nicer and faster afterwards, I noticed that on mine. Also it grows less in the late fall/winter and falls much more in the same period. In the spring it will be fine again.
Also I remember when I was expecting Petru. I had the best hair of my life :inlove: It was less greasy, more wavy than ever and I had blonde shades. Perfection :hearts:

I know a woman who had long straight limp hair. She had chemo therapy and all her hair fell out. But, when it grew back it grew back in soft curls and now she has gorgeous hair.

I think maybe that is too drastic though :p Ditto the pregnancy.

acionescu
12-02-2009, 06:22 PM
The bad part about the pregnancy is that it goes back the way it was before after a while :sobbing: Otherwise I'd be prgnant forever, so much I liked my hair back then and you all know how I hate it usually :sobbing: :o
The chemo, no thanks, I'd prefer to be naturally bald :tape:

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 06:24 PM
:cuckoo: cutting it can't make it grow faster. but pulling it back in a braid all the time will fuck it up, esp a tight braid/whatever.

Betty
12-02-2009, 06:26 PM
yes the pregnancy moment..hairs:hearts:

star have u kids?

acionescu
12-02-2009, 06:27 PM
:cuckoo: cutting it can't make it grow faster.

I thought that too in the beggining but it actually does. I noticed it on mine, and believe me, I follow the issue very, very closely :o :help:

l_mac
12-02-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm feeling much better thanks everyone for asking :rolleyes: I might go back to work tomorrow.

-Evita-
12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm feeling much better thanks everyone for asking :rolleyes: I might go back to work tomorrow.

You said to only start worrying if you didn't post by Wednesday :unsure:

Yes, you should go to work tomorrow otherwise you'll spend all day watching people vote for you :hug: And that wouldn't be too good in your sensitive state.

Minn
12-02-2009, 07:32 PM
My secretary has never cut her hair -- ever. She belongs to some religous sect that thinks women can't cut their hair or wear slacks, make-up etc. I wondered if not cutting her hair made a difference -- although I didn't wonder that out loud to her.:speakles: This would most definitely not be the religious sect for me. Terrible! Especially the no-pants part.

Linda, how are you feeling? It wasn't consumption this time, I guess?

acionescu
12-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Seeing yourself smashing the competition in ACC will make you feel better, I have no doubts :hug:

star
12-02-2009, 08:13 PM
star have u kids?

No. Probably I would just be a bad mother. :p

Sorry. I missed the part about your being sick. :awww:

l_mac
12-02-2009, 08:20 PM
You said to only start worrying if you didn't post by Wednesday :unsure:

Hmph.

Linda, how are you feeling? It wasn't consumption this time, I guess?
No, I don't think so.
Seeing yourself smashing the competition in ACC will make you feel better, I have no doubts :hug:
Yes.

Yes, I believe it will.

Sorry. I missed the part about your being sick. :awww:

That's okay. Wouldn't expect you to notice a little entry about a fellow poster on her death bed (practically) amongst all the truly important Tiger/small animal vids/JM hissy rants/hair chat there has been recently.

*sniff*

-Evita-
12-02-2009, 08:31 PM
I've just been very sick :tears:

Start to worry if I don't post again before Wednesday. :awww:

Doesn't "I've been sick" imply that you've gotten better? :scratch: You sound too much like JM tonight :bolt:

Minn
12-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Doesn't "I've been sick" imply that you've gotten better? :scratch: You sound too much like JM tonight :bolt: It can also mean that she had just vomited.

l_mac
12-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Doesn't "I've been sick" imply that you've gotten better? :scratch: You sound too much like JM tonight :bolt:

I posted that after I vomited really violently. :sad:

-Evita-
12-02-2009, 08:40 PM
It can also mean that she had just vomited.

Right... English is a beautiful language, isn't it? :inlove:

I didn't get that :hug: Was it the new flu? Two of my sisters had flu recently and the doctor said it's probably the new one because it isn't the season yet for the regular one. But they didn't have it checked so they can't be sure.

star
12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
That's okay. Wouldn't expect you to notice a little entry about a fellow poster on her death bed (practically) amongst all the truly important Tiger/small animal vids/JM hissy rants/hair chat there has been recently.

*sniff*

:hug: :hug:

At least hair is an understandable distraction.

Minn
12-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Right... English is a beautiful language, isn't it? :inlove: I'm happy with it. :) We have a variety of words and phrases to describe vomiting. Linda chose one of the more polite ways.

I know many people who have had the H1N1 (swine flu) shot and many who haven't. I haven't yet.

acionescu
12-02-2009, 09:02 PM

JM is Linda's double account, I knew it all along :shrug:

Right... English is a beautiful language, isn't it? :inlove:

I wouldn't have guessed that :o

l_mac
12-02-2009, 09:03 PM
It's definitely not H1N1 because I've had no fever.

tennizen
12-02-2009, 09:04 PM

:hug:

This should cheer you up.

gtIz1u8g1F0

Minn
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM

This should cheer you up. :lol: That baby is very curious about all the people looking at him. Cute.

acionescu
12-02-2009, 09:15 PM
That elephant mom doesn't look too happy about people laughing at her cub :unsure:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 09:20 PM
That elephant mom doesn't look too happy about people laughing at her cub :unsure:

It doesn't :scared: I'd be terrified if I was around there. Those people seem clueless though :lol:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 09:24 PM
That Tiger Woods thread is fun:lol:

star
12-02-2009, 09:58 PM
That Tiger Woods thread is fun:lol:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 10:01 PM
I posted that after I vomited really violently. :sad:like JM after one of his nights out? "i thought it was the end" :sad:

l_mac
12-02-2009, 10:33 PM
like JM after one of his nights out? "i thought it was the end" :sad:

:spit:

It was pretty brutal.

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 10:34 PM
not feeling great myself lately, horrible cold weather :( i preferred the heavy rain

l_mac
12-02-2009, 10:37 PM
not feeling great myself lately, horrible cold weather :( i preferred the heavy rain

No no. Anything but rain.

It's rained for the whole year, except for those few weeks in May/June.

star
12-02-2009, 10:48 PM
No no. Anything but rain.

It's rained for the whole year, except for those few weeks in May/June.

:umbrella: Island life, man. :smoke:

star
12-03-2009, 12:45 AM
I cannot believe I am here at nearly 7 p.m. trying to settle with these people who are talking (interminably) out in the hall.

savesthedizzle
12-03-2009, 01:30 AM
I didn't read back, but :wavey: I hope you feel better Linda.

star
12-03-2009, 01:42 AM
7:42 Still here. :(

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 02:03 AM
this "groovy dude" is priceless funny :haha:

Getta
12-03-2009, 02:21 AM
this "groovy dude" is priceless funny :haha:

he's yet to fulfil his potential to evolve and mutate into more serious form.

Getta
12-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Hope you're feeling a bit more cheerful today, Linda. :smooch:

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 02:27 AM
he's yet to fulfil his potential to evolve and mutate into more serious form.

yep. he doesn't seem to lack focus and role models.

acionescu
12-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Linda, it just stroke me: maybe you're pregnant :unsure: :hug:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 06:50 AM
Linda pregnant?!?! :eek: :eek: What else have I missed with my night out? :scared:
And OMG OMG, the DC final starts tomorrow, I have million things to do today before that horrifying weekend. :help: :help: :bolt:

Oh, and can we already vote for AJ? :angel:

-Evita-
12-03-2009, 07:26 AM
And OMG OMG, the DC final starts tomorrow, I have million things to do today before that horrifying weekend. :help: :help: :bolt:

It would be great for the Czechs to win, wouldn't it? :) Have they won a DC final before?

Oh, and can we already vote for AJ? :angel:

Voting starts 2pm today our time.

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Get better Linda :awww: :hug: :hug: remember practically nobody dies of a hangover ;) :o :p

MariaV
12-03-2009, 07:44 AM
*shrug*
He does feel these things strongly, bless im.

I've never really understood this whole "attack on my nationality is an attack on me" mentality though.

People slag off the British all the time...doesn't really bother me. I may be British but that doesn't mean we all behave and believe in the same way, and anyone who lumps together something as large as a whole nation and tries to treat it as one single-minded entity is just betrayed their own extreme stupidity.

Scoobs wise as alwyas. :worship: :bowdown: Sorry I couldn't rep you. :sad:

It would be great for the Czechs to win, wouldn't it? :) Have they won a DC final before?

Voting starts 2pm today our time.

Thanks, Evita! :hatoff:
Ermmm...
Czech Republic will be playing in its first Final since it won the title in 1980. In addition, it also finished runner-up in 1975, losing to Sweden 2-3 in Stockholm.
Radek Stepanek and Tomas Berdych are Czech Republic’s highest ranked singles players. Playing together, they have an unbeaten doubles record.

Betty
12-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Linda, it just stroke me: maybe you're pregnant :unsure: :hug:

:eek::eek:
an sco/argie kid:awww::p

MariaV
12-03-2009, 08:06 AM
So basically Rafa & Co have no chance. NID. :shrug:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 08:13 AM
http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2009/12/02/tenis/copa_davis/1259778018_0.jpg
http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2009/12/02/tenis/copa_davis/1259778018_extras_portadilla_0.jpg

Had to post those :hearts: :inlove: :lick:

Castafiore
12-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Given the fact that most of the time, Linda doesn't give a flying fuck how most of the others in here are doing when they announced that they felt ill, I don't quite understand why she would expect us to flood her with attentive posts but still...

Glad to see you come back from the brink of death, Linda.

Betty, how is your virus/stomach problem doing?

Puschkin
12-03-2009, 08:42 AM
The Czech Republic no, Czechoslovakia yes in 1980.

Betty
12-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Given the fact that most of the time, Linda doesn't give a flying fuck how most of the others in here are doing when they announced that they felt ill, I don't quite understand why she would expect us to flood her with attentive posts but still...

Glad to see you come back from the brink of death, Linda.

Betty, how is your virus/stomach problem doing?
linda didnt give me bday wish:sad::haha::p

better, not at the top but im survivng too;) bath is my best friend lately:lol::p
thk for asking:hug:
the good thing..sure i m losing kilos:lol::p

acionescu
12-03-2009, 08:53 AM
That's the best part of food poisoning :yeah: :hearts:

-Evita-
12-03-2009, 08:57 AM

She did :hug:

Happy birthday, Betty :hug: :hug:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 09:12 AM
The Czech Republic no, Czechoslovakia yes in 1980.

Huh, and see how the official DC site that I quoted listed the 1980 title for the Czechs, kind of. :o :lol:

Any news on our Richard? Hope he's doing well, he's got kinda older with all this mess. :awww:

Castafiore
12-03-2009, 09:20 AM
By the way - just in case anybody is remotely interested:

you know that the Flemish anti-doping authorities have punished Wickmayer and Malisse with a 1 year ban for not fully filling in their whereabouts 3 times?

WADA is going to try and get a 2 year ban instead.

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 09:33 AM
So next ACC voting off in half an hour, right?

-Evita-
12-03-2009, 09:35 AM

you know that the Flemish anti-doping authorities have punished Wickmayer and Malisse with a 1 year ban for not fully filling in their whereabouts 3 times?

What??? I'm really tempted to use the retard smilie :mad:

JG, it's in an hour and a half.

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 09:37 AM

True, thanks. So im off to the gym then :wavey:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 09:46 AM

:lol: Linda, no need to bother with the hypocrites, never change, sucking up to people that you don't even know and that stab you in the back at any occasion... :o

Castafiore
12-03-2009, 09:52 AM
What??? I'm really tempted to use the retard smilie :mad:

It's ridiculous, isn't it?

The thing is that Wickmayer and Malisse have hired a small army of lawyers and they're going to attack the whereabouts system from all sides (or so they say)
One of the lawyers in the team has a reputation in this sort of thing since he's the main laywer behind the Bosman ruling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosman_ruling)
This is a counter-attack from WADA.

--

JM, still not done with your tantrum? Yes, yes, the entire world is out to get you. :hug: Be strong.

MariaV
12-03-2009, 09:57 AM

:retard: to WADA. Well, there's gonna be some fighting then. :D

And Hilde, JM is never done with tantrums. :angel: :D

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 10:00 AM
JM, still not done with your tantrum? Yes, yes, the entire world is out to get you. :hug: Be strong.

:confused: I was addressing Linda in case you have comprehension issues :shrug: :hug:

Betty
12-03-2009, 10:01 AM
She did :hug:

i m like cheryl i need to read back always:sad:
sorry and thk Linda:hug::hug:

Castafiore
12-03-2009, 10:02 AM
:confused: I was addressing Linda in case you have comprehension issues :shrug: :hug:
You were quoting me while addressing Linda, swiss walloon. If you don't want me to comment, don't quote me. :p

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Hopefully I won't be much around this afternoon and shouldn't suffer that much from that ACC jerk fest... :o

Betty
12-03-2009, 10:03 AM
That's the best part of food poisoning :yeah: :hearts:

come in ita,the season flu make thsoe effects:awww::(:p

Betty
12-03-2009, 10:04 AM
acc is like tt here:p

so who play today?am i there?

edit i just looked it:o

dal
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
i hope u feel better linda :hug:

i'm going nuts.. my doctor banned me from talking last night for 3-4 days.. it's only been a few hrs and i'm pulling my hair already :mad::o

scoobs
12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
au revoir Amélie :(

dal
12-03-2009, 10:59 AM
it's official??:bigcry:

scoobs
12-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Yep, she done gone retired.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8391194.stm

dal
12-03-2009, 11:18 AM
http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/mauresmo-c%27est-une-fin_vid120080/video.shtml video

i refuse to watch it right now :bigcry:

Betty
12-03-2009, 11:36 AM
what a pity..how old is she?:awww:

dal
12-03-2009, 11:37 AM
30 last july

Betty
12-03-2009, 11:38 AM
finaly i read back:o
:spit:

It was pretty brutal.

It's definitely not H1N1 because I've had no fever.

same of me:scared: but my doc told me is the tipical virus of the flu of those days ard here:(

get well soon:hug:

try to drink and eat something i can stand well only bread

Betty
12-03-2009, 11:40 AM
30 last july

so i dont think she ll change her idea:awww:

acionescu
12-03-2009, 11:43 AM
:bigcry:

dal
12-03-2009, 11:45 AM
so i dont think she ll change her idea:awww:

nope that's not really like her...

and besides she hasn't touched a racket since last September when she lost to wozniak 4 and 0 or as it 2 and 0 .. i can't believe that's the last match i've seen her play... :sad::eek::bigcry:

acionescu
12-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Voting is open :devil:

Guest stars in this section: Linda, JM and George :rocker2:

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Jm is already on fire:p

MariaV
12-03-2009, 12:09 PM
i hope u feel better linda :hug:

i'm going nuts.. my doctor banned me from talking last night for 3-4 days.. it's only been a few hrs and i'm pulling my hair already :mad::o

You have also some kind of infection? :hug: :hug:
But better do what the doc said.

Btw Betty & Co, here a girl had H1N1 without any of the typical symptoms i.e. the high temeprature so...

*going to check the ACC now*

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Jm is already on fire:p

That's not Har-Tru tool digging shit of course I am to be blamed for this too... :zzzz:

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:13 PM
That's not Har-Tru tool digging shit of course I am to be blamed for this too... :zzzz:

u give him importance;)u passion swizz:inlove:

anyway i read some reasons for the vote abt u,linda and jon that make me:fiery:
but better i :tape:

maria,how many kilos did u lose for that flu:p tell me a good news:lol:

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:20 PM
jm be careful:eek:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 12:22 PM
jm be careful:eek:

Yeah yeah, I should be careful while my haters can spread their venom and go away with it... I'm so used to those double standards, I'll be banned by the end of the day and that'll be the best thing to happen to me in months...

dal
12-03-2009, 12:23 PM
You have also some kind of infection? :hug: :hug:
But better do what the doc said.

*going to check the ACC now*

it's some sort of throat inflammation... it's really difficult to stay quiet all day :(:sad:

so in ACC we're voting now for who we want to win or still the peep who u want to eliminate i still don't get it:confused:

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Yeah yeah, I should be careful while my haters can spread their venom and go away with it... I'm so used to those double standards, I'll be banned by the end of the day and that'll be the best thing to happen to me in months...
we can have hot email withou u get anothe ban:aplot:;)
it's some sort of throat inflammation... it's really difficult to stay quiet all day :(:sad:
:

get well soo u too:hug:

omg there is a massacre of ills in winter:(

scoobs
12-03-2009, 12:30 PM
*sigh*

You are your own worst enemy mate.

acionescu
12-03-2009, 12:34 PM

so in ACC we're voting now for who we want to win or still the peep who u want to eliminate i still don't get it:confused:

In ACC you vote for who do you think is the most clownish between the two but it can also be vote for the opponent of the person you like or vote for the fans of the players you hate :shrug: :o

MariaV
12-03-2009, 12:35 PM

I see, I understand it's difficult but those few days will past quickly, hang in there. :hug:

Erm, I vote for people I want to win i.e. for the real clowns/tools. :o :o
But people have different reasons for voting I guess.

MariaV
12-03-2009, 12:36 PM
In ACC you vote for who do you think is the most clownish between the two but it can also be vote for the opponent of the person you like or vote for the fans of the players you hate :shrug: :o

Yep, good reasons. :yeah:

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:41 PM
im cagon i dont vote:p

it is a joke but someone doesnt keep it i n that way so im sorry if i d vote for to teasing someone ecc and this person should get mad ecc:p

anyway my reason could be the same of andy and maria:p i prefer the POP contest:p

dal
12-03-2009, 12:43 PM
thanx.. i get it now.. :yeah:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 12:45 PM
im cagon i dont vote:p

it is a joke but someone doesnt keep it i n that way so im sorry if i d vote for to teasing someone ecc and this person should get mad ecc:p

anyway my reason could be the same of andy and maria:p i prefer the POP contest:p

Betty, I hadn't voted until now either but in this quarter there were people I just HAD TO vote for! :D :D :D :D :o
And to vote for Linda's opponent for example, I know she can take it all but it's still not nice what some people say about her. :rolleyes:
Oh, and for Scoobs' opponent too, I mean this is just unfair people bashing Scoobs for when he was a mod. :o :rolleyes:
I actually wouldn't have minded being in the ACC but alas, no-one thinks I'm a clown! :o :shrug: :sad:

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
And to vote for Linda's opponent for example, I know she can take it all but it's still not nice what some people say about her. :rolleyes:

agreed i saw it but if u ask me who is her opponement i dont know..i should call clown without know him/her:p but i :devil:could do for ppl i like in linda situation for example

:lol:maybe i ll vote later:devil:

acionescu
12-03-2009, 12:51 PM
I wanted to vote for Linda's opponent too but I have absolutely no idea who he/she is so I prefered to not vote :scratch:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM
I wanted to vote for Linda's opponent too but I have absolutely no idea who he/she is so I prefered to not vote :scratch:

Heh, in this case I don't really care. If AJ picked her/him, must be clownish. :o :shrug: Sorry.
I admit I don't know many ppl there and for those didn't vote.

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM

a tipical situation where is not easy choise what to do

in the end is a joke..but why george invented it,how was born the game?:p

Betty
12-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Heh, in this case I don't really care. If AJ picked her/him, must be clownish. :o :shrug: Sorry.
I admit I don't know many ppl there and for those didn't vote.

:sad::sad:hey me,andy ecc are in the game:ras:

:haha: i m a spam clown for sure:cool:;) wait sat when snooker will start:angel:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 12:55 PM

If only people could be as kind to her as they are to me :awww: poor poor Linda :awww: :sad:

:retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::r etard::retard::retard::retard:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Naaah, it's a joke anyway, too bad if some people take it overly seriously.

MariaV
12-03-2009, 12:59 PM
:sad::sad:hey me,andy ecc are in the game:ras:

:haha: i m a spam clown for sure:cool:;) wait sat when snooker will start:angel:

You in the ACC? :eek: :eek: :help: :bolt:
I didn't vote for Andreea's and Hilde's opponents as I don't know them at all. If someone has some issues can always PM me. :)

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Naaah, it's a joke anyway, too bad if some people take it overly seriously.

Oh don't worry, I get it, it's just a joke and all fun when people insult me but they are evil when they dare have a go at Linda... Okaaaayyyy... :rolleyes: :zzz:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:00 PM
If only people could be as kind to her as they are to me :awww: poor poor Linda :awww: :sad:

:retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::r etard::retard::retard::retard:

You had my vote against your fellow-countrywoman Interlaken. :D

Betty
12-03-2009, 01:01 PM
You in the ACC? :eek: :eek: :help: :bolt:
I didn't vote for Andreea's and Hilde's opponents as I don't know them at all. If someone has some issues can always PM me. :)

:lol:as u said it is a joke;) :lol:

but not tennis moment so..nothing else to read for get some entertainment:devil::p;)

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Oh don't worry, I get it, it's just a joke and all fun when people insult me but they are evil when they dare have a go at Linda... Okaaaayyyy... :rolleyes: :zzz:

I suggest a few more tantrums and the ACC title could be yours this year. :yeah:
Oooops, what would happen if you lost the final - :bigcry: :crying2: :tears:

acionescu
12-03-2009, 01:05 PM
AJ didn't pick him/her, someone proposed it and it might be unjustified or not :shrug:

As I was unrightfully named by the hatefull Scot :tears:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:07 PM
AJ didn't pick him/her, someone proposed it and it might be unjustified or not :shrug:

As I was unrightfully named by the hatefull Scot :tears:

For Linda I just had to do it.

If you have a prob, let me know. :hug: :hug: Edit: you won't win anyway I think. Who's this DorianGray7 person? Never met. :o :o

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Suck

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 01:10 PM
My

scoobs
12-03-2009, 01:11 PM
I suggest a few more tantrums and the ACC title could be yours this year. :yeah:
Oooops, what would happen if you lost the final - :bigcry: :crying2: :tears:

you have a well-hidden mean streak...

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Dick

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:12 PM

you have a well-hidden mean streak...

Sorry Scoobsy, it's just for my dearest JM. :o :o :lol:

Castafiore
12-03-2009, 01:13 PM
u wish....:devil:

Maria,
:secret: You did vote for my opponent (Kostas)

Betty
12-03-2009, 01:14 PM

damn i edited for add something and i deleted it:o

acionescu
I don't have a problem with it, I don't think I'm a clown though :sad:

bokehlicious
Lick

acionescu
And for mine, Maria :rolls:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 01:15 PM
My.

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Arse

scoobs
12-03-2009, 01:17 PM
JM is giving me a brb moment :speakles:

Betty
12-03-2009, 01:17 PM

:rocker2:

Castafiore
12-03-2009, 01:18 PM

It's getting interesting. Keep going, JM. :devil:

Betty
12-03-2009, 01:20 PM
It's getting interesting. Keep going, JM. :devil:

:devil::devil:agreed

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:20 PM

Maria,
:secret: You did vote for my opponent (Kostas)

Oh, kostas is a legend, I had to. :worship: :bowdown:

Edit: geeeez, you had 2 votes vs him already. :eek: :eek: :help: I guess you have your (small but loyal) fanclub. :yeah: But no chance against the bigger fanclub of kostas I'm afraid. :o

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Safintool-No.1 already badrepped me. :D

Castafiore
12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Edit: geeeez, you had 2 votes vs him already. :eek: :eek: :help: I guess you have your (small but loyal) fanclub. :yeah: But no chance against the bigger fanclub of kostas I'm afraid. :o
I wouldn't be that surprised if I take out a seed here.

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Gotta love everyone bashing me on my nationality... Of course, that's just me being a paranoid crybaby...

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:40 PM

Good luck then. :scared: :unsure:

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Gotta love everyone bashing me on my nationality... Of course, that's just me being a paranoid crybaby...

You got it from Byrd:Sorry JM but your blatent campaigining and trying to get yourself thrown out is beyond sad, pity vote for Interlaken.
:shrug: You might suffer a shock defeat, now that would be sad. :sad:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 01:46 PM
You got it from Byrd:
:shrug: You might suffer a shock defeat, now that would be sad. :sad:

I hope I lose, and will stay away for some weeks and let the hatred decrease... Attacks on someone's nationality is way lower than personal attacks (that I can take).

MariaV
12-03-2009, 01:59 PM
I hope I lose, and will stay away for some weeks and let the hatred decrease... Attacks on someone's nationality is way lower than personal attacks (that I can take).

Baby seriously, no need to take some morons' posts seriously.
On the other hand when some Russians call Estonians fascists I also kinda get angry, but I don't think I've replied to such morons.

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 02:02 PM
On the other hand when some Russians call Estonians fascists I also kinda get angry, but I don't think I've replied to such morons.

Never read that over here :confused: :hug:

Well, that's no fun anymore, people seem to lack imagination, all they do is bash me on my nationality as soon as they can't come up with an answer that makes sense... :yawn: :zzz:

-Evita-
12-03-2009, 02:04 PM

You're one of the least clownish posters I know, I don't get why you're getting votes :scratch:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
You're one of the least clownish posters I know, I don't get why you're getting votes :scratch:

:lol: :hug: you're a fangirl, I guess you miss all her posts in GM where she desperatly fights the evil haters :awww: :D

MariaV
12-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Never read that over here :confused: :hug:

Well, that's no fun anymore, people seem to lack imagination, all they do is bash me on my nationality as soon as they can't come up with an answer that makes sense... :yawn: :zzz:

Oh not here of course, I don't think people on MTF know or care much about Estonia. :lol: Not only meaningless but also a poor country. ;)

scoobs
12-03-2009, 02:29 PM
There...hopefully JG feels better now he's finally had his chance to take revenge on me :lol:

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 02:39 PM
There...hopefully JG feels better now he's finally had his chance to take revenge on me :lol:

tennizen
12-03-2009, 02:43 PM

So touching:D

scoobs
12-03-2009, 02:49 PM
So touching:D
your vote was never in doubt either sweetie :hug:

tennizen
12-03-2009, 02:50 PM
your vote was never in doubt either sweetie :hug:

I didn't want you to feel bad for not being seeded:D

scoobs
12-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Damn right cos now I have to upset a seed of repute to avoid my worst showing ever in this contest.

Action Jackson
12-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Bumper wine harvest this time of the year.

tennizen
12-03-2009, 02:59 PM
BD gives such good compliments:yeah:

Bibberz
12-03-2009, 03:01 PM
BD gives such good compliments:yeah:

Maybe some day you too can win my favor. :hug:

tennizen
12-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Maybe some day you too can win my favor. :hug:

I doubt it very much:sad:

l_mac
12-03-2009, 03:06 PM

:(

I'm glad to see you were shown the error of your ways :ras: :hug:

I'm off to read the ACC thread.

*prepares*

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
BD, your comment in the ACC thread is much appreciated :hatoff:

:D :p

l_mac
12-03-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't see anything bad about me in the ACC vote :hug:

tennizen
12-03-2009, 03:13 PM

Look again. habibko made an appearance.

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 03:13 PM

Still Maria seemed shocked and all :awww: by the nasty comments you got :o :lol:

l_mac
12-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Did he edit?

Bibberz
12-03-2009, 03:17 PM
BD, your comment in the ACC thread is much appreciated :hatoff:

:D :p

:p

Consider the source. Being on Habibko's 'shit list' is not a bad thing.

acionescu
12-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Rafa plays Berdych first :( Hmmmmm, I would have prefered Sexy....I think :scratch:

tennizen
12-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Did he edit?

Nope. That's it. You are almost being loved on MTF these days:D

Consider the source. Being on Habibko's 'shit list' is not a bad thing.

:lol: Definitely.

scoobs
12-03-2009, 03:21 PM
See I think Linda is going nowhere in this contest, and the seeding "committee" misread the public mood - people can hardly be bothered finding really good insults for her. Of course it might improve if she wins a few rounds but I sense an early exit.

tennizen
12-03-2009, 03:23 PM
See I think Linda is going nowhere in this contest, and the seeding "committee" misread the public mood - people can hardly be bothered finding really good insults for her. Of course it might improve if she wins a few rounds but I sense an early exit.

I think last year was her best chance.

acionescu
Sorry to interrupt the ACC talk but DC is tomorrow :scared: and I'm very :unsure: about Ferru against Radek :bigcry:

bokehlicious
I need you girls to help me figure out that thing here :(

There's that girl I connected with recently, an old colleague I met once when I wasn't single, hot blonde. We chat on our internal MSN all day long for one week (still haven't met her though). Problem is she's not single, she took a bit time to tell me that and today she wrote me she couldn't make love with her bf for about one week, and she tells it's my fault! :cuckoo: She added that she was confused these days and was thinking too much... I fail to see how it could be related in the least since we haven't met each other for more than 6 years! :rolleyes: Women, when something's wrong they have to blame it on men... :rolleyes:

Is this a woman "thing" or is she just some kind of weirdo? :unsure: :o

Action Jackson
12-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Stay away JM, not worth the hassle.

scoobs
12-03-2009, 03:25 PM

There's that girl I connected with recently, an old colleague I met once when I wasn't single, hot blonde. We chat on our internal MSN all day long for one week (still haven't met her though). Problem is she's not single, she took a bit time to tell me that and today she wrote me she couldn't make love with her bf for about one week, and she tells it's my fault! :cuckoo: She added that she was confused these days and was thinking too much... I fail to see how it could be related in the least since we haven't met each other for more than 6 years! :rolleyes: Women, when something's wrong they have to blame it on men... :rolleyes:

she's either up for an affair and then she'll "reluctantly" conclude she needs to stay with her bf (shagging him all the while), or she wants a reason to escape her relationship and jump on someone else's disco stick and you're it.

scoobs
12-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Sorry to interrupt the ACC talk but DC is tomorrow :scared: and I'm very :unsure: about Ferru against Radek :bigcry:
Spain have problems - they're not in great form. Rafa will still likely get his 2 points but the third is a problem. Ferru really needs to pull out one win somewhere.

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 03:28 PM

Not touched yet and already a drama... :scratch:

Go for it, you're made for each other! :yeah:

only no laptops home please.

scoobs
12-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Seriously JM, can you not get hot snatch elsewhere?

tennizen
12-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Go for it, you're made for each other! :yeah:

This made me laugh a lot:rolls:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Stay away JM, not worth the hassle.

Am thinking about that, obviously :o and Thailand is only a few weeks away :cool: :D :p

she's either up for an affair and then she'll "reluctantly" conclude she needs to stay with her bf (shagging him all the while), or she wants a reason to escape her relationship and jump on someone else's disco stick and you're it.

I connected with her in the first place because a friend who knows her better told me she would surely be up for a sex affair with me (that's actually all I'm looking for right now :o). The more we talk the more she freaks me out, pretty sure if ever put a hand on her I won't manage to get away with it that easily... :scared:

l_mac
12-03-2009, 03:31 PM
I think last year was her best chance.

I had concerns I would win last year if I got by Mellow Yellow. Thank fuck for the US election :D

scoobs
12-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Am thinking about that, obviously :o and Thailand is only a few weeks away :cool: :D :p

I connected with her in the first place because a friend who knows her better told me she would surely be up for a sex affair with me (that's actually all I'm looking for right now :o). The more we talk the more she freaks me out, pretty sure if ever put a hand on her I won't manage to get away with it that easily... :scared:
She sounds like hard work for the odd booty call to me.

l_mac
12-03-2009, 03:33 PM
JM, if I were you I'd leave that well alone.

acionescu
12-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Spain have problems - they're not in great form. Rafa will still likely get his 2 points but the third is a problem. Ferru really needs to pull out one win somewhere.

And somehow I was seeing Ferru's chances against Birdshit better, especially in the 1st day. It's crap if they go 1-1 after the 1st day, lose the doubles and then rely on Ferru/Nando/JCF to do the job in the decisive :scared:

tennizen
12-03-2009, 03:35 PM
I had concerns I would win last year if I got by Mellow Yellow. Thank fuck for the US election :D

Lucky escape that. You should also thank your devoted followers on the Rafa chat.

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Seriously JM, can you not get hot snatch elsewhere?

That's actually not a walk in the park :o I mean I work with 95% of men (technical department) and the 5% remaining are either hideous, dumb, or lesbians... Most of my friends are male and are living in couple... I don't go out (in places where I could meet girls) that often cause it bores me very quickly most of the time (and I'm not 20 anymore :o).

acionescu
12-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Maybe she's Glen Close and want to boil your rabitt :scared: :o

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 03:38 PM
didnt vote in your match JMate, coz Interlaken is a big fedtard too ;)

acionescu
You should visit our factory, JM. Only 40 men for about 1800 women :sobbing:

scoobs
That's actually not a walk in the park :o I mean I work with 95% of men (technical department) and the 5% remaining are either hideous, dumb, or lesbians... Most of my friends are male and are living in couple... I don't go out (in places where I could meet girls) that often cause it bores me very quickly most of the time (and I'm not 20 anymore :o).
find out first if her bf is a 6'5 bodybuilder with aggressive tendancies first then.

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Maybe she's Glen Close and want to boil your rabitt :scared: :o

:rolls: :rolls:

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 03:42 PM
You should visit our factory, JM. Only 40 men for about 1800 women :sobbing:how many of them have you had Andreea? ;)

scoobs
12-03-2009, 03:42 PM
men or women?

acionescu
12-03-2009, 03:44 PM
how many of them have you had Andreea? ;)

Two :o :o

EDIT: men :rolls:

tennizen
12-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Two :o :o

Men or women still remains unanswered:D

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 03:46 PM
men or women? :eek:

acionescu
12-03-2009, 03:49 PM
I edited :ras:

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 03:53 PM
I edited :ras:be quiet, the 1st answer was better

you've had 2 women

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 03:55 PM
didnt vote in your match JMate, coz Interlaken is a big fedtard too ;)

She's no Fedtard, let's say she doesn't mind the guy :o :shrug: :p

She's a Freysinger fangirl, probably the most racist person on these boards (and that tells a lot) :o

acionescu
12-03-2009, 03:55 PM
In your dreams, Mike :hug:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 03:57 PM
You should visit our factory, JM. Only 40 men for about 1800 women :sobbing:

:drool: :lick: :hearts:

find out first if her bf is a 6'5 bodybuilder with aggressive tendancies first then.

:lol: he's a divorced man with 2 kids :o I should be ok :p

how many of them have you had Andreea? ;)

:lol: :o

l_mac
12-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Rafa's **** looking a little better.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206840&d=1259859541

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Rafa never looks at anyone when he's smiling

smile of an assassin

tennizen
12-03-2009, 04:02 PM
I only want Rafa to win his matches. I couldn't care less about Spain winning.

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:03 PM
shut up hema you'll do as you're told.

Corey Feldman

tennizen
shut up hema you'll do as you're told.

No, I won't and you cannot make me :bigcry:

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:04 PM
JM says Hilde had a go at me this morning?

:(

I must have zipped past her post as usual.

:D

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:05 PM
No, I won't and you cannot make me :bigcry:

No-one believes that, not even you :hug:

I want Rafa to win his matches, and Lalo :hearts: to win his doubles.

tennizen
12-03-2009, 04:08 PM
No-one believes that, not even you :hug:

We'll see about that:rolleyes:

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:10 PM
One reply with thread title

tennizen
12-03-2009, 04:10 PM
I like this title better.

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Two. Probably infraction worthy.

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Clydey should be here any minute ;)

Jordan voted Linda :eek:

Clydey
12-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Clydey should be here any minute ;)

How did you know? :mad:

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:14 PM
How did you know? :mad:

Because the thread title was Chat Thread for ****s.

You like swearing.

Corey Feldman
How did you know? :mad:;)

lets abuse Hilde !!!

l_mac

Like a knife to my heart.

Clydey
12-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Because the thread title was Chat Thread for ****s.

You like swearing.

I didn't even realise that was the thread title. I was looking to see about this Castafiore business.

I do like swearing, though. Subsconsciously drawn to the thread perhaps.

tennizen
12-03-2009, 04:15 PM
I refuse to post in any thread that appreciates l_mac. I'd rather revel in my own stupidity. So my posts will only show up with the above title.

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
I refuse to post in any thread that appreciates l_mac. I'd rather revel in my own stupidity. So my posts will only show up with the above title.

Hema, you fool no-one.

Clydey
12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Like a knife to my heart.

Jordan is a wildcard. Bit of a loose cannon. No one knows who he's going to vote for.

He turned on me like a pitbull when Murray got booted out of the US Open.

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Jordan is a wildcard. Bit of a loose cannon. No one knows who he's going to vote for.

I was as sure as sure can be that he would vote for me :tears:

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 04:20 PM
:lol: people saving their comments for next round should very well eat their words since chances are I'm out today

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 04:22 PM
i'm scared about Hilde coming back and see'ing all my posts now :sad:

Clydey
:lol: people saving their comments for next round should very well eat their words since chances are I'm out today

I was gentle with you today, JM. I know you're a bit fragile.

l_mac

You are right, I have changed the thread title to warn people

JolánGagó
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM

oh there is nothing that you haven't heard already a zillion times :hug: and you'll hear many more, don't worry :lol:

Clydey
12-03-2009, 04:24 PM
i'm scared about Hilde coming back and see'ing all my posts now :sad:

You've shot yourself in the foot a bit with the campaigning. Not sure she'll be pleased. I was on the verge until I learned about the Linda insult. You almost had me.

bokehlicious
12-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I was gentle with you today, JM. I know you're a bit fragile.

Saw that and appreciated it :hatoff: :o I'm getting slightly better, well at least till next time... :o :p

Corey Feldman
12-03-2009, 04:30 PM
You've shot yourself in the foot a bit with the campaigning. Not sure she'll be pleased. I was on the verge until I learned about the Linda insult. You almost had me.i stand by all i said

Corey Feldman
67u676

Clydey
i stand by all i said

Sticking to your guns.

Respect.

l_mac
12-03-2009, 04:31 PM
^^ :lol: @ Mikey

Snoo Foo