The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47 [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Coming Soon: Titles By Former Hater Troll JMPower" Chat Thread :excited: Vol 47

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

scoobs
12-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah it's non stop mutual adoration around here :o

tennizen
12-01-2009, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes:

being friends with someone doesn't mean I can't point at him and tell him you are wrong, or is this concept too hard to understand around these parts :o

oh I know, you just :worship: :worship: :worship: at each other all the time.

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
- Mencius

"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship."

"True friendship is never serene."
- Mariede Svign

Thanks for taking the time to clarify:hug: I learned something today.

acionescu
12-01-2009, 08:03 PM
We all worship Linda, that's a known fact and we're also very fond of each other :shrug:

Betty
12-01-2009, 08:07 PM
mmmm

acionescu
12-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Meaning, Bett?

Betty
12-01-2009, 08:11 PM
take it for myself:p:lol:

nice quote hema:)

Getta
12-01-2009, 08:12 PM
let's break the surface and make a little happy mess

Betty
12-01-2009, 08:21 PM
:lol:so cute

and yr avy:haha:

Clydey
12-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Enough with the cats. You guys need to familiarise yourself with Mr. Slow Loris.

g9f-6jygRJk

Betty
12-01-2009, 08:31 PM
james do u love us now:p

tennizen
12-01-2009, 08:33 PM
:wavey: hola. It's that time to post a cute kitty video. :D

0Bmhjf0rKe8

You stole my video:(

Clydey
12-01-2009, 08:33 PM
james do u love us now:p

My heart belongs only to you, Betty.

Betty
12-01-2009, 08:35 PM
My heart belongs only to you, Betty.

:hearts:....;)

Minn
12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Enough with the cats. You guys need to familiarise yourself with Mr. Slow Loris.Very cute, as is the surprised kitten (again).

dal
12-01-2009, 08:44 PM
any amelie fans around??? she's holding a press conference on thursday.. :bigcry:

habibko
12-01-2009, 08:46 PM
5FaTvUL9OKM

star
12-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Yeah it's non stop mutual adoration around here :o

Post of the year. :lol:

Clydey
12-01-2009, 08:52 PM
That clip is ridiculously cute. Where's Betty? Need to scratch her head.

-Evita-
12-01-2009, 08:53 PM
cLIMyKhYLnk

Betty
12-01-2009, 08:54 PM
That clip is ridiculously cute. Where's Betty? Need to scratch her head.

before take me out for to piss or have i a litter somewhere?:p

Clydey
12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Check out how much this thing looks like Mikey.

Pqio2G_Ra6g&feature=related

Clydey
12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
before take me out for to piss or have i a litter somewhere?:p

:haha:

You animal.

Betty
12-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Check out how much this thing looks like Mikey.
e]
coz of sloth laziness?:p

Clydey
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
coz of sloth laziness?:p

The laziness and the face. Same face as Mikey.

Betty
12-01-2009, 09:00 PM
naaaaaaah

u are the one near him?

Clydey
12-01-2009, 09:01 PM
naaaaaaah

u are the one near him?

I've seen Mikey's picture. I had it as my avatar for a day.

star
12-01-2009, 09:05 PM
cLIMyKhYLnk

You love those boys, don't you? :) :)

I now know that English burgers are LOTS different than U.S. burgers. :p

-Evita-
12-01-2009, 09:10 PM
You love those boys, don't you? :) :)

I now know that English burgers are LOTS different than U.S. burgers. :p

I just felt like we needed an antidote to all those animal videos :p

star
12-01-2009, 09:21 PM
I just felt like we needed an antidote to all those animal videos :p

:lol:

Here's a video showing that SNOO WAS RIGHT!!

I think it needs little translation. ;)

7i5FlC1MpkE

Snoo Foo
12-01-2009, 09:28 PM
:haha: no translation necessary :sport:

star
12-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Oh, by the way -- Rafa should sue Nike if they make him wear that AO crap Xristos posted. :ras:

scoobs
12-01-2009, 09:49 PM
That is a chillingly realistic recreation.

scoobs
12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
any amelie fans around??? she's holding a press conference on thursday.. :bigcry:
Yes I suspect the news is not good :(

Not that her results have been stellar recently but...I still find her more watchable than most of the WTA fembots.

http://www.piercemattie.com/blogs/Glam_network_fembots.jpg

Snoo Foo
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
i love the orange windowpane shorts, i'd wear them, if i had someplace to wear something like that. but i don't golf.

http://www.intheholegolf.com/img/loudmouth-golf/loudmouth-golf-pants-raspberry-2.jpg

Metis
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
All those animal videos. :inlove: :awww: No wonder Linda hasn't posted tonight. :lol:

The otters floating in the pond holding hands and the monkey scratch were the best :lol:

Rafi-angel has strapping on his ankle. :tears: All the Spanish DC team are having to be extra affectionate toward him because he is upset about his pathetic performance in London :awww: :hug:
http://www.as.com/tenis/articulo/tenis-costa-motiva-nadal-ha/dasten/20091130dasdaiten_2/Tes

Rafito :sad:

OMG, some random Fedtard posted this on Youtube back in February:

7RiwcjlbNLk

I laughed through that entire video. :haha:

It's almost perfect--the "RF" logo, the black and white motif, the title of the video (probably the best part :lol:), the zoom feature, the awesome array of photos, etc. I give it an "A" overall for comedic value. I would have given an "A+," but they could have chosen something sappier than a Richard Ashcroft song.

:spit: :worship: :worship:

But did you see the "Fed cried at a wedding in Australia" clip, BD? I was sure it was you or Snoo.... :rolls:

OMG I hadn't seen that one :rolls:

Here's a video showing that SNOO WAS RIGHT!!

I think it needs little translation. ;)

7i5FlC1MpkE

:rolls: the animation of the fight and the chase was excellent :worship:

Metis
12-01-2009, 09:59 PM
What? Amelie retiring? Noooooooo... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

l_mac
12-01-2009, 10:04 PM
cLIMyKhYLnk

:worship:

Everything else: :rolleyes: :retard:

Metis
12-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Snoo, whose nipple is that? Looking at it for more than 2 seconds makes me feel uncomfortable. :unsure: Maybe if you put both nipples it would be better. :lol:

Snoo Foo
12-01-2009, 10:14 PM
:rolls: the animation of the fight and the chase was excellent :worship:

i liked when they turn on the dramatic music for the picture of the other woman menacingly wielding the velvet rope. but they should have put a bathrobe on elin and put some rollers in her hair.

dude they should make a video game based on this. you know, like, um, Grand Theft Islewood: Escalade Escape

Snoo Foo
12-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Snoo, whose nipple is that?

mine :shrug:

Corey Feldman
12-01-2009, 10:27 PM
i say its Davydenko's nipple

l_mac
12-01-2009, 10:28 PM
i say its Davydenko's nipple

Mikey :hug: I never mistake you for anyone else.

Metis
12-01-2009, 10:29 PM
i liked when they turn on the dramatic music for the picture of the other woman menacingly wielding the velvet rope. but they should have put a bathrobe on elin and put some rollers in her hair.

dude they should make a video game based on this. you know, like, um, Grand Theft Islewood: Escalade Escape

:( and I thought it was Pico or Ferru

Getta
12-01-2009, 10:30 PM

when did it become yours?

please tell us what you make of this lot :rocker2:

Corey Feldman
12-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Mikey :hug: I never mistake you for anyone else.Finally, someone :hug:

Metis
12-01-2009, 10:32 PM
I think everyone should use their real flags :mad:

Metis
12-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm starting to lose control of my eyelids...

night :zzz:

star
12-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I think everyone should use their real flags :mad:

I like the one I have. :p

star
12-01-2009, 10:38 PM

And now there's another woman claiming to have had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Do people count??? I mean anything over 5 times becomes kind of a blur. That's why I like to limit my sexual encounters to one each. :p

Snoo Foo
12-01-2009, 10:48 PM
:( and I thought it was Pico or Ferru

too dark for pico or ferru, too small (and wrong color) for pablo. this is the nipple that launched 1000 brbs... casting a shadow as tall as the empire state building

i can only concentrate on one nipple at a time cuz i only have one tongue, unfortunatelyhttp://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/9usw8h.gif:p http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/110.gif:lick:http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/016.gif

Do people count??? I mean anything over 5 times becomes kind of a blur.

yeah to me there's once and more-than-once :shrug: maybe you count if it's tiger woods, or maybe she was just kinda guesstimating, as we say in my country. is she like, a fangirl? i bet they count stuff, although counting all the way up to 20 seems a bit much even for a fangirl

Minn
12-01-2009, 10:52 PM
And now there's another woman claiming to have had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Do people count??? I mean anything over 5 times becomes kind of a blur. That's why I like to limit my sexual encounters to one each. :p:lol:

I just heard about the other other woman.

Clydey
12-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Argument by pigheadedness, Tennizen? You're getting all technical on me now I see. :lol:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 07:29 AM
People, can someone please alert me when it's time to voute for our dearest AJ, maybe Snoo can do that? :angel: I seem to be so out-of-sorts lately. :o :o

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 07:40 AM
I love it, people calling the Swiss a racist bunch, make it sound as if other European countries (or even non European) were less racist... Racism is cancer everywhere, just that in most countries goverments make sure to shut them up, and pretend that they've no racism problems... :rolleyes: :zzz:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 07:48 AM

Oh NOOOOOOO! :bigcry: :crying2: Safin and Amélie both retiring, well, NID. :bigcry: :crying2:

I love it, people calling the Swiss a racist bunch, make it sound as if other European countries (or even non European) were less racist... Racism is cancer everywhere, just that in most countries goverments make sure to shut them up, and pretend that they've no racism problems... :rolleyes: :zzz:

Who is calling the Swiss racist, those ignorant Europeans? :o :rolleyes:
I don't call the Swiss racist, we have enough of racist attitude in Estonia. :o

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Who is calling the Swiss racist, those ignorant Europeans? :o :rolleyes:
I don't call the Swiss racist, we have enough of racist attitude in Estonia. :o

By reading mimi you would think your life is on the line if you dare come to Switzerland as a foreigner... I don't get it, she hates everything Swiss (pretty sure her hatred of Roger comes from there in the first place) still she comes vacationning here... :rolleyes:

And yeah, getting lessons from Europeans is funny to say the least, knowing their background regarding racist matters... :o

MariaV
12-02-2009, 07:56 AM
By reading mimi you would think your life is on the line if you dare come to Switzerland as a foreigner... I don't get it, she hates everything Swiss (pretty sure her hatred of Roger comes from there in the first place) still she comes vacationning here... :rolleyes:

And yeah, getting lessons from Europeans is funny to say the least, knowing their background regarding racist matters... :o

:hug: :hug: Don't get too upset because of this. :hug:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 08:22 AM
I know that mimi isn't your favorite person on MTF but she talked about SOME people in Switzerland which is probably true just like SOME people in her country are racist and SOME people in mine, etc.

However, I agree with you: you find prejudice and racism everywhere. It's part of human nature, I think, to put people in boxes and categories. You only have to look at MTF to confirm this.

MariaV
12-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Hilde! :hatoff:

JM was fighting with Mimi again. :awww:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 08:34 AM
I know that mimi isn't your favorite person on MTF but she talked about SOME people in Switzerland which is probably true just like SOME people in her country are racist and SOME people in mine, etc.

Still she couldn't help but mention that, making it look as if SUI were more racist than any other country... :rolleyes: worst thing about that is that I'm pretty sure she does that only because of Federer being Swiss, tells you how smart that one is... :o

acionescu
12-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I think it's more because YOU are Swiss than Federer, i think she dislikes you more than Roger :D

Mimi
12-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Still she couldn't help but mention that, making it look as if SUI were more racist than any other country... :rolleyes: worst thing about that is that I'm pretty sure she does that only because of Federer being Swiss, tells you how smart that one is... :o

you put roger and your country too high, i never thought about this roger = switzerland thing. And if you are correct, i hate roger and swiss so much, why bothered to visit :confused:? i just speak generally, i critiised China and Chinese a lot too, i felt flattered that just one minor opinion managed to piss you off so much, sorry for the wrinkles added after reading my posts, and the monies that you are going to spend on botox for removing them, but i guess you are wealthy enough to pay them :D

scoobs
12-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Everyone taken enough offence now?

Good!

Moving on, how is everyone today?

MariaV
12-02-2009, 08:51 AM
And you JM sweetipie, don't get paranoid sometimes and think that everyone who doesn't worship the Fedgod hates everything Swiss? :awww: ;) :hug: :hug:

acionescu
12-02-2009, 08:52 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY :aparty: :bounce: :bdaycake: :bigclap: :aplot: :smooch:

acionescu
12-02-2009, 08:53 AM
I like Switzerland IN SPITE of Fed and JM being Swiss :shrug: :p :D

MariaV

Good!

Moving on, how is everyone today?

I got herpes yesterday under my nose. :help: And I have to go to the theatre tonight. :o Otherwise I'm OK, no swine flu, phew. :D

And how are you doing? :hug:

bokehlicious
I think it's more because YOU are Swiss than Federer, i think she dislikes you more than Roger :D

Surely, but strangely enough, as the worst Swiss I was against the referundum :scratch: bah, I must be evil for other reasons then :rocker2: :rolleyes: :zzz:

you put roger and your country too high, i never thought about this roger = switzerland thing. And if you are correct, i hate roger and swiss so much, why bothered to visit :confused:? i just speak generally, i critiised China and Chinese a lot too, i felt flattered that just one minor opinion managed to piss you off so much, sorry for the wrinkles added after reading my posts :D

Then why bother posting in that specific thread, vomitting on the Swiss if that's the case everywhere else? :scratch:

Your stupidity really knows no bounds... :hatoff:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 08:55 AM
And you JM sweetipie, don't get paranoid sometimes and think that everyone who doesn't worship the Fedgod hates everything Swiss? :awww: ;) :hug: :hug:

I was talking to Mimi specifically, I never said all Fed haters were Swiss haters :shrug: :o

Mimi
12-02-2009, 08:58 AM
Then why bother posting in that specific thread, vomitting on the Swiss if that's the case everywhere else? :scratch:

Your stupidity really knows no bounds... :hatoff:
this is a public forum, someone posted a thread, and its just happens to be about Swiss, its not me who created the thread, i gave my reply to it, is it not allowed? :confused:

yes I am stupid, thats why I am a little secretary. But you are not a lot smarter too, coz if so, i think you should be busily handling your grande international business affairs and left no time for posting in a tennis forum :D:wavey:

MariaV
And JM, to be frank I want to ask you - why are YOU so mad about the referendum result and want those minarets? :o Do you have a specific reason?
Because you see democracy works this way as some wise people pointed out in that thread, the people have spoken. :shrug: Doesn't matter how much I think that people are stupid here I cannot take anyone's right to vote away (without a valid reason).

Snoo Foo
at this rate every poster on mtf will be eating a ban by the time hopman cup starts

acionescu
12-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Don't want to argue but if a referendum result is good enough to be considered being a law/put in Consitution of a country is good enough to make a characterisation of that country too. It's the way it works :shrug: I know you find that result shameful but because I know you, people who don't will think that Swiss are racist, including you...

Castafiore
That's just our way of saying :worship: :worship: :worship: to everybody in here. ;)

MariaV
this is a public forum, someone posted a thread, and its just happens to be about Swiss, its not me who created the thread, i gave my reply to it, is it not allowed? :confused:

Of course it's allowed. :shrug:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 09:04 AM
I was talking to Mimi specifically, I never said all Fed haters were Swiss haters :shrug: :o
Would she really be a Swiss hater if she went on holiday there? There are a lot of holiday destinations to pick from so why pick Switzerland if she's so anti?
I obviously can't speak for her, but she did seem to like it there.

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Hilde trying to reason with JM. :o :o :o

-Evita-
12-02-2009, 09:11 AM
By the way, JM, did you vote in the referendum? I forgot to ask you.

at this rate every poster on mtf will be eating a ban by the time hopman cup starts

Why? Who has been banned now?

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:15 AM
i mean, a lot of people :boxing: and the season just ended three goddamn days ago, it'll be a long off season

Saumon
12-02-2009, 09:18 AM
For once I understand how JM must feel. Many French people felt the same in 2002.

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 09:23 AM
For once I understand how JM must feel. Many French people felt the same in 2002.
I understand him as well. A similar thing tends to happen over here when the :retard: Vlaams Belang gets international media coverage or when some of the :retard: walloon politicians are trying to paint a picture of Flanders of being racist and xenophobic while they're the poor suppressed community. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

However, picking on mimi for this is a bit unfair, I think.

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Girls girls, I get mad at our election results too. But nothing I can do except for casting my own vote. At least we're not of any notice in Europe. :D

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 09:28 AM
And JM, to be frank I want to ask you - why are YOU so mad about the referendum result and want those minarets? :o Do you have a specific reason?
Because you see democracy works this way as some wise people pointed out in that thread, the people have spoken. :shrug: Doesn't matter how much I think that people are stupid here I cannot take anyone's right to vote away (without a valid reason).

As weird as it may sound to most of you I voted against because I have no problems with foreigners, I would only be against something that would limit my/our freedom, minarets don't do anything against my freedom :shrug:

I'm proud of our direct democracy, even when I lose :o, it definitely works well, though I think something going against the human rights shouldn't end up as a referendum...

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:29 AM
luckily nobody ever accuses my people of being racist or xenophobic, or of being imbeciles for electing a complete and total fucking moron to lead us, i imagine that would majorly suck :awww:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 09:31 AM
It's the way it works :shrug: I know you find that result shameful but because I know you, people who don't will think that Swiss are racist, including you...

Interesting way of thinking, I guess we can also assume that every American would like to see all black people dead, I mean they host the KKK after all... :shrug:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 09:35 AM
On another note, I saw New Moon recently (late night movie to avoid being surrounded by teenage girls...judging by my 13-year old niece and her friends, they get REALLY HYPER about it).

It's the sort of movie for which you need to leave your brain outside the movie theater (it's not exactly a script with depth) but it's a guilty pleasure.
One of the (male) critics in one of our leading newspapers said that they're too many men walking around half-naked in this movie.
:scratch: the problem being?

After movie 1, I was doubting whether the actor playing Jacob Black would be able to pull off becoming the impressive physical creature his character becomes in book 2 but I admit that I was wrong. Major jailbait, that one.

You can thank me now for lowering the tone of this thread. :p

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:38 AM
this kid?

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/taylor-lautner/taylor-lautner-20070121-201302.jpg

he looks a little like ferdie to me, except, you know, a child

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:40 AM
As weird as it may sound to most of you I voted against because I have no problems with foreigners, I would only be against something that would limit my/our freedom, minarets don't do anything against my freedom :shrug:

I'm proud of our direct democracy, even when I lose :o, it definitely works well, though I think something going against the human rights shouldn't end up as a referendum...

Well, dear JM, this particular referendum wasn't really against any human rights like one of your compatriots pointed out already. :shrug: The freedom of religion is still there, no-one is put in jail for their religious beliefs in your country, no? Unlike in some other countries. :shrug:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:41 AM
luckily nobody ever accuses my people of being racist or xenophobic, or of being imbeciles for electing a complete and total fucking moron to lead us, i imagine that would majorly suck :awww:

*Pat-pat* Snoo! :hug:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Snoo, this kid has more like a Jowili hairdo. :scratch:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 09:43 AM
^^ That's the sort of picture that made me doubt that he would fit the part.
It's a pre-New Moon picture.

The boy has been working out and he has...filled out. I don't know how they did it but somehow, in this movie, it works.

http://image.thehothits.com/300x400/taylor_lautner_shirtless_new_moon_poster_300x400.j pg

One of the most hilarious scenes in that movie:
Bella bumps her head and bleeds quite heavily. Jacob swiftly pulls off his shirt to rub the blood away during which Bella keeps staring at him, whispering: "you're beautiful":
:rolls:
Also a funny reaction in the move theater when he pulls of his shirt: lots of sighing to be heard. :lol:

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:45 AM
:scratch: hm, the clip they are showing on all the talk shows here has her cutting her finger opening a birthday present (:confused:), if this girl has some kind of bleeding disorder maybe she should stay the hell away from vampires.

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Oh, be sure you'll get some "naughty Hilde :aplot:" comments from Mikey later. ;)

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Snoo, this kid has more like a Jowili hairdo. :scratch:

nah he does gel

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/taylor-lautner-b.jpg

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Ewwwwwwwww Snoo, I have to quit this thread if you keep on posting such things every day. :bolt:

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:48 AM
well hello after

http://www.buzzpatrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/taylor-lautner-new-moon1.jpg

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Ewwwwwwwww Snoo, I have to quit this thread if you keep on posting such things every day. :bolt:

every day? yesterday was otters, today is ... wolfboy

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Well, dear JM, this particular referendum wasn't really against any human rights like one of your compatriots pointed out already. :shrug: The freedom of religion is still there, no-one is put in jail for their religious beliefs in your country, no? Unlike in some other countries. :shrug:

Still it sends a bad message, and of course those who started the referendum were from the right wing, using the minarets ban as a pretext... They just wanted to create some controversy :rolleyes: :zzz:

At the end of the day that vote won't change anything anyway, there's only 4 minarets in the whole country, it's not like there were houndreds of them popping up in every village :o

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 09:50 AM
:scratch: hm, the clip they are showing on all the talk shows here has her cutting her finger opening a birthday present (:confused:), if this girl has some kind of bleeding disorder maybe she should stay the hell away from vampires.
Jacob isn't a vampire but some sort of werewolf.

Deep, right? :D I'm counting on this script getting an Oscar.

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:51 AM
every day? yesterday was otters, today is ... wolfboy

Who knows what you might come up tomorrow. :scared: :unsure: :bolt:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Still it sends a bad message, and of course those who started the referendum were from the right wing, using the minarets ban as a pretext... They just wanted to create some controversy :rolleyes: :zzz:

At the end of the day that vote won't change anything anyway, there's only 4 minarets in the whole country, it's not like there were houndreds of them popping up in every village :o

There are populists everywhere, believe me. :hug: :hug:

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:53 AM
all this time i thought these were some kind of vampire movies. either way she seems to have frequent bleeding injuries, at least 2x in one movie, maybe it's some kind of munchausen syndrom :scratch:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Exactly and as far as I can tell, they're no problem as far as I am concerned.

There's mosque with a minaret quite near our office building. Why would that be a problem? I used to live near a mosque with a small minaret. Was never a problem either.

The stupid thing is that minarets weren't an issue at all over here but of course, het Vlaams Belang has jumped on this as one of the major problems. :rolleyes:

On yet another note, an artist some call the "Brel of the North" Ramses Shaffy (his non-Dutch name could be explained by the fact that he had an Egyptian dad) has died. :sad:
I have a CD of his best work. He was brilliant.

Snoo Foo
12-02-2009, 09:58 AM
i have a minaret 2.25 km from my house

MariaV
12-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I work next to a synagogue and a Jewish school. No problems. :shrug:

Our muslims are only planning to build a mosque, they haven't got enough money or the land yet.

Metis
12-02-2009, 10:06 AM
After a spring-like November with sunshine and 20 degrees C on every single day, December has started with a bang in Athens. Scary storm going on right now, looks like a hurricane outside. :scared: :unsure: :lol:

Metis
12-02-2009, 10:14 AM
I guess my post was enough to stop all discussions :lol: ...or maybe everyone has gone to lunch. :shrug:

Going to read back... BRB!

acionescu
12-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Interesting way of thinking, I guess we can also assume that every American would like to see all black people dead, I mean they host the KKK after all... :shrug:

This is not the same thing, everybody knows that KKK is a GROUP of people from America, while this was a National referendum, attended by > 50% of Swiss people and who had an aproving rate of almost 58% so it's not hard to understand why some people would extrapolate...

acionescu
12-02-2009, 10:23 AM
That kid looks like the missing link :unsure:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm a fan of Rafael Nadal so I guess that I like looking at missing links. :D

acionescu
12-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Oh, pleaaaaaaahse, we all know that you're a fan of Rafa's game first of all :shrug: :D :p

Metis
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
And now there's another woman claiming to have had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Do people count??? I mean anything over 5 times becomes kind of a blur. That's why I like to limit my sexual encounters to one each. :p

more dirty laundry in this story :spit:

too dark for pico or ferru, too small (and wrong color) for pablo. this is the nipple that launched 1000 brbs... casting a shadow as tall as the empire state building

:lol: maybe you should start one of those off season quiz threads like Interlaken did in previous years: match the nipple with the correct ATP player. :D

i can only concentrate on one nipple at a time cuz i only have one tongue, unfortunatelyhttp://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/9usw8h.gif:p http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/110.gif:lick:http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/016.gif

I can understand that; I was just saying there is something desturbing about a single nipple sitting there by itself. :shrug:

On another note, I saw New Moon recently (late night movie to avoid being surrounded by teenage girls...judging by my 13-year old niece and her friends, they get REALLY HYPER about it).

It's the sort of movie for which you need to leave your brain outside the movie theater (it's not exactly a script with depth) but it's a guilty pleasure.
One of the (male) critics in one of our leading newspapers said that they're too many men walking around half-naked in this movie.
:scratch: the problem being?

After movie 1, I was doubting whether the actor playing Jacob Black would be able to pull off becoming the impressive physical creature his character becomes in book 2 but I admit that I was wrong. Major jailbait, that one.

:lol: From what I've heard the movie got terrible reviews. I think I'll wait until it's available online.

One of the most hilarious scenes in that movie:
Bella bumps her head and bleeds quite heavily. Jacob swiftly pulls off his shirt to rub the blood away during which Bella keeps staring at him, whispering: "you're beautiful":
:rolls:
Also a funny reaction in the move theater when he pulls of his shirt: lots of sighing to be heard. :lol:

:spit:

Check out the video in here: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/articles/2009/11/19/new_moon_pales_in_comparison_to_twilight/; it has some funny quotes. :lol: I usually agree with this guy's reviews (the one who wrote the article not the one in the video) and the Greek review I read was also talking about how the 2nd movie has lost the appeal the 1st one had.

"I had a very amazing experience last night watching this movie. It is not good, but I watched it with 500 conniption-ready girls." :lol:

About the Jacob kid:
- "...and he's just basically the 2nd banana the whole time"
- "But he peels at least part way."
- "Oh he peels, he peels..."

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Oh, pleaaaaaaahse, we all know that you're a fan of Rafa's game first of all :shrug: :D :p
Game? What game? All the man does is moonball. :shrug:

scoobs
12-02-2009, 10:44 AM
He *does* shout Bamos! and Sí! occasionally, you know.

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Yes, but that's only to show off his biceps and to annoy the hell out of real tennis lovers.

acionescu
12-02-2009, 10:47 AM

You like his moonballing :shrug: :o

acionescu
12-02-2009, 10:48 AM
I'm a fan of Rafael Nadal so I guess that I like looking at missing links. :D

Yes, but that's only to show off his biceps and to annoy the hell out of real tennis lovers.

Could all the above be considered in the :worship: each other category :unsure:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Check out the video in here; it has some funny quotes. :lol: I usually agree with this guy's reviews (the one who wrote the article not the one in the video) and the Greek review I read was also talking about how the 2nd movie has lost the appeal the 1st one had.
Metis, I'm missing a link. ^^

Metis
12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
lunch time!

Laterz :wavey:

not that anyone noticed I was here... :tears:

Metis
12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Metis, I'm missing a link. ^^

oops sorry :lol:

http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/articles/2009/11/19/new_moon_pales_in_comparison_to_twilight/

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 10:52 AM
I like his what? :scratch:

I take it that I need to go sink even lower in the gutter than I already am at the moment to understand this comment?

acionescu
12-02-2009, 10:53 AM
How he moonballs....:shrug: Beeing a fact that he doesn't play proper tennis.....

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Oh, I thought that you were thinking of another set of balls. :o

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 11:02 AM
This is not the same thing, everybody knows that KKK is a GROUP of people from America, while this was a National referendum, attended by > 50% of Swiss people and who had an aproving rate of almost 58% so it's not hard to understand why some people would extrapolate...

So that basically means that barely 25% of the Swiss voted for the referundum, still 75% of "normal" people... Don't think there are less "conservative people" in other countries, just that those governments take care of keeping the mouths of their controversial citizen shut... :o

Saumon
12-02-2009, 11:12 AM
People are bitching because France won't be seeded at the WC. :lol:

How is England seeded though? :confused:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 11:18 AM
So that basically means that barely 25% of the Swiss voted for the referundum, still 75% of "normal" people... Don't think there are less "conservative people" in other countries, just that those governments take care of keeping the mouths of their controversial citizen shut... :o
So, let's see if I understand you correctly: because there was not a referendum on minarets in other countries, you're implying that the governments keeps the controversial people quiet?

They do get a democratic voice in many other countries. The extreme right groups have political parties in many countries.

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 11:19 AM
So, let's see if I understand you correctly: because there was not a referendum on minarets in other countries, you're implying that the governments keeps the controversial quiet?

Just saying that the European bragging as being better humans is just because they can't express their opinion, no way there's more racism in SUI than say France, Spain or even Belgium... :shrug:

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:24 AM
yo ppl:wavey:
still alive for my 34:bigcry:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 11:26 AM
haha, Hilde the new moon and Nadal teeny bopping fangirl

:o

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Just saying that the European bragging as being better humans is just because they can't express their opinion
A-ha, the Tangerine Defence.

Again, it's not because other countries do not have a referendum on minarets that they can't express their opinion on such topics.

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 11:27 AM
A-ha, the Tangerine Defence.

Again, it's not because other countries do not have a referendum on minarets that they can't express their opinion.

Surely they wouldn't be allowed to change anything, even if they'd disagree with the government...

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 11:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY :aparty: :bounce: :bdaycake: :bigclap: :aplot: :smooch:

this from me too for you Beto :kiss: happy BD old meat ;)

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:32 AM
thanks andreea and mike:kiss:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Surely they wouldn't be allowed to change anything, even if they'd disagree with the government...
Switzerland rocks. :rocker2: Everybody who disagrees is a Switzerland (and Fed) hater.

Right?

You claimed that non-Swiss posters who were condeming this referendum result were not being able to voice their opinions, right? Wrong. They can and do.

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:38 AM
castina dont try to undertsand jm he needs to make sex..then he ll be normal:p

i say it without have read the previous pages:p

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
People are bitching because France won't be seeded at the WC. :lol:

How is England seeded though? :confused:

i hear it too:eek.
who take france place?

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 11:40 AM
South Africa seeded in pot 1 :cuckoo:

Fifa and its never ending corruption and political back scratching, what do you expect with a Swiss like Blatter in there :o

MariaV
12-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Oh, I thought that you were thinking of another set of balls. :o

Now now... Andreea said you're his fan for his game, so are we all... :shrug: :o :o
What other set of balls could she be talking about? .angel:

Switzerland rocks. :rocker2: Everybody who disagrees is a Switzerland (and Fed) hater.
Right?

:yeah: You're always right. :shrug: :rocker:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 11:42 AM
South Africa seeded in pot 1 :cuckoo:

Fifa and its never ending corruption and political back scratching, what do you expect with a Swiss like Blatter in there :o

Wait till JM sees that. :bolt:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 11:42 AM
;)

Maria, young meat :kiss:

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:43 AM
:bigcry: im the only old meat:bigcry:
;)

MariaV
12-02-2009, 11:43 AM
;)

Maria, young meat :kiss:

Mikey my honeybear!!!!!!!! :smooch: :smooch:
Did you read that stupid Muzza could be seeded 5th at the AO? :mad: :(

MariaV
12-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Betty sweetie, are you feeling better? :hug: :hug:

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:44 AM
:speakles:why 5?????????????:fiery:

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Betty sweetie, are you feeling better? :hug: :hug:

yes thk:hug:..the injection works well until now:p

MariaV
12-02-2009, 11:48 AM
:speakles:why 5?????????????:fiery:

Delpo will (could) pass him as Muzza is playing the Hopman Cup for no points but Delpo plays Doha where Murray was champ this year. :mad: :fiery:

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:51 AM
and why muzza decided to dont play doha:(

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 11:51 AM

Right?

You claimed that non-Swiss posters who were condeming this referendum result were not being able to voice their opinions, right? Wrong. They can and do.

:rolleyes: :zzz:

Those criticizing SUI and acting like their people would never vote that way are just delusional, nothing to do with worshipping SUI, if you want to see it like that then be it... :zzz:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Did you read that stupid Muzza could be seeded 5th at the AO? :mad: :(Yep i knew anyway, why is the idiot not playing Doha for some points :rolleyes: that Hopman is a waste of time, maybe he feels it will save more energy for AO

tbh he peaked last year in Doha and never played well again, so maybe i agree with it

if he is #5 seed he could always draw Federer in his quarter - easy Semi Final place then.

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Yep i knew anyway, why is the idiot not playing Doha for some points :rolleyes: that Hopman is a waste of time, maybe he feels it will save more energy for AO

tbh he peaked last year in Doha and never played well again, so maybe i agree with it

if he is #5 seed he could always draw Federer in his quarter - easy Semi Final place then.

i was thinking it too

MariaV
12-02-2009, 11:55 AM

:lol: :kiss:

Playing Hopman Cup is a waste of time though. :o :shrug:

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
see mike flag specialy near my post
make me confuse myself with him but then i look his avy and i have no doubts:D

;):lol:

acionescu
12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Watch the Italian walloon answering to the ned and not to me :rolleyes:

EDIT: :o :o :o

Betty
12-02-2009, 11:58 AM
what? i asnwered to u in casa and to the both here:awww:

and i didnt read back :o

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Watch the Italian walloon answering to the ned and not to me :rolleyes:seem a bit Emo Andreita ;)

you stole my idea from last year anyway with the italian coloured happy bd, Rumeno walloon :(

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 12:02 PM
So, Betty, big plans for a huge birthday party?

Betty
12-02-2009, 12:06 PM
mmm no..i have some stomach problems/virus,cant eat--so no cake,dinenr ecc

anyway this year,dont ask me why, i feel MY age no in the mood to celebrate but i m glad to have received the wishes:p

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Wait till JM sees that. :bolt:

You're all so funny today, looks like you've just eaten a clown... :rolleyes: :zzz:

Betty
12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
:awww:jm mad?dont be:hug::hug::hug:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 12:11 PM
:awww:jm mad?dont be:hug::hug::hug:

Sorry for that dear :awww: :hug:, enjoy your birthday the proper way :cool: :aplot: :D :p

Betty
12-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Sorry for that dear :awww: :hug:, enjoy your birthday the proper way :cool: :aplot: :D :p

so should i come in swizz for it;):aplot::angel:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM
JM, don't get upset, man. It's only a message board. Don't get banned over a bad rep or something.

MariaV
12-02-2009, 12:15 PM
You're all so funny today, looks like you've just eaten a clown... :rolleyes: :zzz:

:hug: :hug: Just don't get so agitated because of some morons. :hug:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
andreea

Ronnie v M.Stevens in r1
next week!!!!!!

star
12-02-2009, 12:18 PM

anyway this year,dont ask me why, i feel MY age no in the mood to celebrate but i m glad to have received the wishes:p

:kiss: Happy Birthday :kiss:

Sorry you don't feel well for your birthday. :hug:

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 12:21 PM

You'll just have to postpone the festivities a couple of days when the stomach problems are over and your mood is better then.

Betty
12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
thk star:hug:

doesnt matter castina;) i m ok in this way:p

yes be careful jm

and maguire,robb and higgy mike?

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 12:25 PM
so should i come in swizz for it;):aplot::angel:

Beware, as a foreigner your life wouldn't be safe here... :sad: :shrug:

Don't get banned over a bad rep or something.

Getting banned from a message board where most posters spend their time vomitting on my country wouldn't hurt that much :shrug: :zzz:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Beware, as a foreigner your life wouldn't be safe here... :sad: :shrug:

And don't exaggerate please, no-one is thinking so... OK maybe some morons do but they don't really matter. :hug:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Just dropping in briefly. Happy Birthday, dear Betty:hug: You are only 34? The way you keep complaining sometimes I think you are 50 or something:lol:

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Get better soon:hug:

acionescu
12-02-2009, 12:47 PM
seem a bit Emo Andreita ;)

you stole my idea from last year anyway with the italian coloured happy bd, Rumeno walloon :(

As if I remember anything you say or do for 5 minutes to remember it for a whole year :rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
As if I remember anything you say or do for 5 minutes to remember it for a whole year :rolleyes:E.M.O

Betty
12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
thk hema:hug:

andreea:hug::hug:

-Evita-
12-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Sorry to hear you're sick Betty :awww: :hug:

Mikey, I only mixed you up with Betty once today and it wasn't even your first post :lol:

Betty
12-02-2009, 12:58 PM
evita:shout:u cant say it
me with a milan player:speakles::bigcry:

:lol:;)

Castafiore
12-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Must admit, I've confused the two as well. :o

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 01:02 PM
cant have happened today, i didnt post anything pervy :o yet

Betty
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
u didnt again:speakleS:

did u flirt can be the same:haha:

i m not so perv:angel:

dal
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM

:haha: :haha:

happy birthday betty :D:hug:

acionescu
12-02-2009, 01:09 PM
As if posting with a AC Milan avi is not pervert enough...:(

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 01:10 PM
u didnt again:speakleS:

did u flirt can be the same:haha:

i m not so perv:angel:sshhh old meat :p

Betty
12-02-2009, 01:11 PM
:haha: :haha:

happy birthday betty :D:hug:
:kiss:
As is posting with a AC Milan avi is not pervert enough...:(
:pi can forgive him coz he choise nesta and i like him
sshhh old meat :p

shht young willy :p

-Evita-
12-02-2009, 01:13 PM

You overestimate my football knowledge if you think I recognize team shirts :lol: The only ones I know are Barcelona and ManU, I think ;)

dal
12-02-2009, 01:14 PM
is it time for presents yet??? :devil:

http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/652/669/86/Jf0WP44SVlmjMAz.jpg :p:p

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 01:14 PM
tt checked, acc checked

see you all later :hug:

Betty
12-02-2009, 01:15 PM
man u?well better then nothing;)

remember this t shirt hun:

/0708/intermilan.jpghttp://www.football-shirts.co.uk/images/0708/intermilan.jpg

Betty
12-02-2009, 01:15 PM
is it time for presents yet??? :devil:

http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/652/669/86/Jf0WP44SVlmjMAz.jpg :p:p
:ras::bigcry:
see you all later :hug:
:kiss:ciao

dal
12-02-2009, 01:18 PM
:ras::bigcry:

it's the best looking jersey i could find :angel::p

Minn
12-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Happy Birthday, Betty! :hug: :banana:

JM, I haven't read the Swiss thread on here, but you know most sane people know not everyone in Switzerland is racist because of this. Don't get in trouble on MTF because of this. :hug:

MariaV
12-02-2009, 01:43 PM
JM, I haven't read the Swiss thread on here, but you know most sane people know not everyone in Switzerland is racist because of this. Don't get in trouble on MTF because of this. :hug:

I don't know why but JM just got a bit too emo today, I tried to tell him the same but he just went on and on. :o

scoobs
12-02-2009, 01:50 PM
I don't know why but JM just got a bit too emo today, I tried to tell him the same but he just went on and on. :o
*shrug*
He does feel these things strongly, bless im.

I've never really understood this whole "attack on my nationality is an attack on me" mentality though.

People slag off the British all the time...doesn't really bother me. I may be British but that doesn't mean we all behave and believe in the same way, and anyone who lumps together something as large as a whole nation and tries to treat it as one single-minded entity is just betrayed their own extreme stupidity.

tennizen
12-02-2009, 02:22 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1833/u2096p6t12d4724560f44dt.jpg
Rafa, so hot:inlove:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I've never really understood this whole "attack on my nationality is an attack on me" mentality though.

Hardly comparable since you come from a "big" country... The world never cares about my country (that is normal since we're meaningless), yet they love it to point it out only when there's something "wrong", of course, when we're doing good things people couldn't care less...... For instance, 2 Swiss citizens are in jail in Libya for a year for no valid reason, so a state/country keeps innocent people as hostages and NOBODY gives a flying fuck, if those 2 were coming from a big nation, the news all over the world would be about that...

Saumon
12-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Hardly comparable since you come from a "big" country... The world never cares about my country (that is normal since we're meaningless), yet they love it to point it out only when there's something "wrong", of course, when we're doing good things people couldn't care less...... For instance, 2 Swiss citizens are in jail in Libya for a year for no valid reason, so a state/country keeps innocent people as hostages and NOBODY gives a flying fuck, if those 2 were coming from a big nation, the news all over the world would be about that...

I was going to say I had heard about them but then I realised it was on Swiss tv. :o

-Evita-
12-02-2009, 03:04 PM

His right arm :help: :lol:

Metis
12-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Betty!!!! Tanti Auguri di Buon Compleanno!!!!

:aparty:

Here's a gift for you:

http://directoryoflondon.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/andy-murray1.jpg

:bolt::lol:

:lol: JM are you still whining? :zzz: You think the world doesn't care about your small wealthy country? :awww: Imagine if you were a small poor country.

sshhh old meat :p
shht young willy :p

Betty :rolls: :worship:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1833/u2096p6t12d4724560f44dt.jpg

OMG, the right arm! :o Freaky! :scared: :lol:

Betty
12-02-2009, 03:23 PM
grazie metis:hug:also for the pics:drool:

thanks BD for the grep:kiss:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 03:23 PM
[B][SIZE=4]
:lol: JM are you still whining? :zzz: You think the world doesn't care about your small wealthy country? :awww: Imagine if you were a small poor country.

:lol: JM just likes to whine. I get that.

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 03:25 PM

Read again or refrain from quoting :o the world does care only when there's something bad to say but you must have a point, if we weren't a "wealthy country" :rolleyes: people wouldn't be that eager to criticize... I guess it goes like in sports, the more successful you are the more haters you draw... :o

Metis
12-02-2009, 03:26 PM
:lol: JM just likes to whine. I get that.

I don't even have to look at that NT thread to know he's exaggerating. :lol:

Metis
12-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Read again or refrain from quoting :o the world does care only when there's something bad to say but you must have a point, if we weren't a "wealthy country" :rolleyes: people wouldn't be that eager to criticize... I guess it goes like in sports, the more successful you are the more haters you draw... :o

yeah, yeah, whatever you say :hug:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 03:32 PM

yeah, yeah, whatever you say :hug:

If you think there would have been such a fuss had it happened to some other meaningless country........ :zzz:

l_mac
12-02-2009, 03:33 PM
JM, didn't you yourself say you were horrified by the vote?

:confused:

tangerine_dream
12-02-2009, 03:34 PM
JM doing his part, along with his hero Roger, showing the world what a bunch of pussy crybabies the Swiss really are. No wonder he can't get laid. :rolleyes:

Cheer up, it's kitty time!

h2Ph_Cp9a50

tennizen
12-02-2009, 03:34 PM
If you think there would have been such a fuss had it happened to some other meaningless country........ :zzz:

What arrogance to think that there are meaningless countries in the world. No wonder you Swiss voted that way.

l_mac
12-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Happy birthday, Betty :hug: :hug:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 03:36 PM
JM, didn't you yourself say you were horrified by the vote?

:confused:

Yes I was horrified, just as everybody should imo... and that's the reason why I fight against people that keep calling me a racist, being Swiss doesn't make me a racist FFS!

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 03:37 PM
What arrogance to think that there are meaningless countries in the world. No wonder you Swiss voted that way.

:rolleyes: I refered to Switzerland as meaningless, too, but people read what they want..... :zzz: :retard:

Thanos
12-02-2009, 03:37 PM
JM doing his part, along with his boyhero Roger, showing the world what a bunch of pussy crybabies the Swiss really are. No wonder he can't get laid. :rolleyes:

Cheer up, it's kitty time!

h2Ph_Cp9a50

that kitty is so cute.

this song was on my mind the other day :o

49jKeGyUCJE

l_mac
12-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Yes I was horrified, just as everybody should imo... and that's the reason why I fight against people that keep calling me a racist, being Swiss doesn't make me a racist FFS!

I don't think you're a racist. :hug:

But I'm quite confused about what you are so angry about.

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 03:39 PM
JM doing his part, along with his hero Roger, showing the world what a bunch of pussy crybabies the Swiss really are. No wonder he can't get laid. :rolleyes:

I'm just being jealous that I'll never be as powerful and sexy as you and your idol GWB...

rocketassist
12-02-2009, 03:41 PM

Switzerland is wealthy but I wouldn't say it was a well known country that the world discusses its issues every single day.. :p

Saumon
12-02-2009, 03:41 PM
JM, you never get tired of playing the victim card?

Who is Thanos? :scratch:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 03:42 PM
^^ wacked

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 03:43 PM
But I'm quite confused about what you are so angry about.

There's many aspects I like about my country and am proud of it, in the first place I got mad at mimi this morning for another dumb comment and people jumped at me...

I'll get better tomorrow, as always... hopefully

l_mac
12-02-2009, 03:45 PM
There's many aspects I like about my country and am proud of it, in the first place I got mad at mimi this morning for another dumb comment and people jumped at me...

Sometimes it is easier just to ignore stupid and ignorant people. :shrug: It's not like they're going to learn anything from your rants.

I'll get better tomorrow, as always... hopefully

I hope so :hug:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 03:50 PM
:rolleyes: I refered to Switzerland as meaningless, too, but people read what they want..... :zzz: :retard:

Yoking, yoking.

l_mac
12-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Yoking, yoking.

jesus.

tennizen
12-02-2009, 03:52 PM
jesus.

I knew you would like that.

scoobs
12-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Have a big gay hug, JM :hug:

JolánGagó
12-02-2009, 04:01 PM

sending angry reps to mimi and garzon07 telling them to get lost to their filthy 3d world countries neither :hug:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 04:05 PM
sending angry reps to mimi and garzon07 telling them to get lost to their filthy 3d world countries neither :hug:

:rolleyes: they threw the first stone and you know it :zzz: and you of all people calling me a racist, knowing your political views :haha:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 04:05 PM
i know how to cheer JM up, but i cant get Blondie1985 to come here yet

i'm only doing it for JM

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Have your moment Tangy :yeah: :hug:

JolánGagó
12-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Contrary to the image he tries to project he really is a bitter and racist little bitch isn't he?

quite obvious, he once even suggested all Spaniards can do is cleaning Swiss toilets :sobbing:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 04:10 PM
look at this fight Tangy

L6QhIecMjZs

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:12 PM

All you people arguing about such unimportant issues while I have to deal with a real tragedy: humidity=bad hair day

The whole winter is probably going to be like that. :bigcry:

bokehlicious
12-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Mikey :lol: Blondie :drool: :lick: :inlove:

Gotta love Tangy :D, she posts something like 10 times a year on here, and already topped that number today :awww: glad I give her something to enjoy :hug:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 04:15 PM

All you people arguing about such unimportant issues while I have to deal with a real tragedy: humidity=bad hair day

:hug: I sympathize. Although for me its the other way around. No humidity= bad hair day.

Let's leave these topics of politics and religion to the intellectuals.

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Hema

P1vNAnTYnDE

tennizen
12-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Hema

P1vNAnTYnDE

:lol: I liked the other one you posted as well. These cats don't seem to like babies much :lol:

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:22 PM
:hug: I sympathize. Although for me its the other way around. No humidity= bad hair day.

Let's leave these topics of politics and religion to the intellectuals.

:eek: Really? Why? Is your hair too straight? And what about the frizz problem? :scared:

Now this is a fascinating subject :worship:

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Hema

P1vNAnTYnDE

:rolleyes: I remember the other video too with the kid pulling the cat's tail while the parents were sitting waiting for the cat to attack the baby. :retard: What morons! :retard:

star
12-02-2009, 04:25 PM

:tears: :tears:

:hug:

I sympathize. My hair has no body in the rain and damp. Since I moved to the desert, I've had bouncy hair. :) :) I remember standing in the rain waiting for the bus when I lived in the ghetto, and all the black women would marvel as my hair lost all its curl as they were fighting the opposite problem. :lol:

Edit: Yes. Important topics like hair, and make-up, and clothes, and whose nipple is it. Also hos and golf clubs and crime scenes. :) :)

And child attacking cats!

scoobs
12-02-2009, 04:29 PM
See when cats go around slapping babies, that's cute.

But when I do it....then "I have an attitude problem..."

:shrug:

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:31 PM
:tears: :tears:

:hug:

I sympathize. My hair has no body in the rain and damp. Since I moved to the desert, I've had bouncy hair. :) :) I remember standing in the rain waiting for the bus when I lived in the ghetto, and all the black women would marvel as my hair lost all its curl as they were fighting the opposite problem. :lol:

:speakles: I just cannot understand how that is possible. My hair is naturally wavy but it gets too curly and out of control when it's humid. :mad:

tennizen
12-02-2009, 04:31 PM
:eek: Really? Why? Is your hair too straight? And what about the frizz problem? :scared:

Now this is a fascinating subject :worship:

I have really dry hair. That's why when the humidity is low I cannot manage it at all.

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:35 PM
See when cats go around slapping babies, that's cute.

But when I do it....then "I have an attitude problem..."

:shrug:

Hmmm... here's what you should do: get a cat and make it sit/stand facing the baby. Pull/step on the cat's tail. The cat will probably attack the baby and not you.

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 04:38 PM
:rolleyes: I remember the other video too with the kid pulling the cat's tail while the parents were sitting waiting for the cat to attack the baby. :retard: What morons! :retard::lol:

its only playfighting it seems, cats know when to keep their claws in when they see a baby i think

scoobs
12-02-2009, 04:39 PM
:rolleyes: I remember the other video too with the kid pulling the cat's tail while the parents were sitting waiting for the cat to attack the baby. :retard: What morons! :retard:

Scar tissue is funny? :shrug:

star
12-02-2009, 04:39 PM
:speakles: I just cannot understand how that is possible. My hair is naturally wavy but it gets too curly and out of control when it's humid. :mad:

My hair is baby fine and straight (but not totally straight because that would be too easy :rolleyes: } I have to blow dry it to make it look nice and have body and not be plastered to my head. My hair does not get frizzy in humidity. Just the opposite.

star
12-02-2009, 04:41 PM

its only playfighting it seems, cats know when to keep their claws in when they see a baby i think

I thought you were Betty.

:p

tennizen
12-02-2009, 04:41 PM
My hair is baby fine and straight (but not totally straight because that would be too easy :rolleyes: } I have to blow dry it to make it look nice and have body and not be plastered to my head. My hair does not get frizzy in humidity. Just the opposite.

I don't know all these terms very well(:o) but I have the same issues.

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:44 PM
I have really dry hair. That's why when the humidity is low I cannot manage it at all.

Must be because you're Indian; your type of hair is thick and strong and you don't have to worry about it getting curly, no? I've met many Indian women and I can't remember any of them having wavy hair. :scratch: One of my colleagues told me she washed her hair with coconut oil sometimes. I'm guessing it was to keep it sleek and prevent the dryness(?) :unsure:

Corey Feldman
12-02-2009, 04:44 PM
I thought you were Betty.

:phttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0259.gif

star
12-02-2009, 04:54 PM
I don't know all these terms very well(:o) but I have the same issues.

Oh, you are ruining my stereotypes! I always think of every Indian having luxurious hair -- thick and luscious and shiny and perfect. :lol:

acionescu
12-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Stop talking about hair :bigcry: :bigcry:

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:56 PM

I doubt cats have that level of intelligence. If they are provoked they will attack. Though the cats in those videos probably have a higher IQ than the parents of those babies. :retard:

Would you risk your kid getting scratched in the face, eyes etc just for some laughs? It's irresponsible if not sadistic. :shrug:

My hair is fine too but it won't stay down. :mad: Once the humidity goes up it starts curling (not in a good way of course). At high levels (when I'm out in the rain) I almost look like I got a perm. :explode:

star
12-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Must be because you're Indian; your type of hair is thick and strong and you don't have to worry about it getting curly, no? I've met many Indian women and I can't remember any of them having wavy hair. :scratch: One of my colleagues told me she washed her hair with coconut oil sometimes. I'm guessing it was to keep it sleek and prevent the dryness(?) :unsure:

omg. If I washed my hair with coconut oil it would be a mess. I wash it every other day because every day is too drying, but on the evening of the second day -- it's a little oily. Too dry = no shine. Too oily = uggo.

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0259.gif

:silly: Love the smiley. :)

Metis
12-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Oh, you are ruining my stereotypes! I always think of every Indian having luxurious hair -- thick and luscious and shiny and perfect. :lol:

I thought so too but apparently Hema's case is different.

Stop talking about hair :bigcry: :bigcry:

Why, do you have to wash yours tonight? :scared: :scared: