General question to single people... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

General question to single people...

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 09:31 AM
How do you handle the (sometimes long :o) times of sex abstinence? :confused: :o I know that's a weird question but since it's the first time in ages I have to face such a situation I'd like to know how others cope with it... :angel: :devil: :D :p

Har-Tru
11-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Women have a switch for this that men just don't have.

Vida
11-23-2009, 10:10 AM
How do you handle the (sometimes long :o) times of sex abstinence? :confused: :o I know that's a weird question but since it's the first time in ages I have to face such a situation I'd like to know how others cope with it... :angel: :devil: :D :p

:lol: :hug:

jonathancrane
11-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Try this (http://www.makarras.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/masturbate.gif)

acionescu
11-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Didn't you brag dating three women the other day? :confused:

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Try this (http://www.makarras.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/masturbate.gif)

What does "Contenido no encontrado
No estálo que buscas. ale, busca por aquí arriba." mean? :confused:

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Didn't you brag dating three women the other day? :confused:

Dating is not shagging! :sad: :awww: :(

acionescu
11-23-2009, 10:50 AM
You're not doing your best :shrug:

Or you're doing it but it's not enough :p :hug:

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 10:58 AM

Bollocks, it seems most girls won't allow you to get anywhere near their body unless you first ask them to marry you... :rolleyes: :zzz: :o

Ivanatis
11-23-2009, 11:09 AM
You got an itch? Go scratch.

Betty
11-23-2009, 11:51 AM
for men in ita we say:with the fried's hand

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
for men in ita we say:with the fried's hand

:scratch: do you mean "with the hand of a friend" :eek: :ras: or "with your hand, as your new best friend" :o :awww: :D :p

Betty
11-23-2009, 11:57 AM
the second;)

Nathaliia
11-23-2009, 11:59 AM
I think this question is directed to people who are in the long distance relationship rather than single.

I didn't want to commit for the reason I found it boring to shag with one person two nights in a row. No drama, no heartbreaks, no enemies. It was fair and convenient and I actually don't like it less with a condom. Single people have a lot of variety in their life which I'm afraid you won't have in your situation :hug:

But trust me, if it's love, you'll survive it even without masturbation.

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Single people have a lot of variety in their life which I'm afraid you won't have in your situation :hug:

I am single :shrug: why would my situation be any different? :o

Nathaliia
11-23-2009, 12:20 PM
I am single :shrug: why would my situation be any different? :o
I thought you were married, I beg your pardon, didn't mean to touch the issue if too private.

I don't see a problem in having sex every night :o Or at least a few times a week :o You have clubs or if you don't want to go out there are sex internet services or the swinger clubs where you can always get what you want :o

Ivanatis
11-23-2009, 12:20 PM
I think this question is directed to people who are in the long distance relationship rather than single.

This is actually a really pessimistic assumption. :shrug:

Apart from that, I think singles in general don't have more sex than people who are in a relationship, only with different partners of course.

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I thought you were married, I beg your pardon, didn't mean to touch the issue if too private.

I don't see a problem in having sex every night :o Or at least a few times a week :o You have clubs or if you don't want to go out there are sex internet services or the swinger clubs where you can always get what you want :o

I'm separated actually :o ;)

Of course men can always pay for sex... I get it now, it's not that easy for men to find women just as sex partners... *sigh* :o

Nathaliia
11-23-2009, 12:27 PM
This is actually a really pessimistic assumption. :shrug:

Apart from that, I think singles in general don't have more sex than people who are in a relationship, only with different partners of course.
I happen to be in a (very) long distance relationship atm and I wouldn't even dare to think of cheating on my sweetie, though if I was single I would be easily having sex as many times a week as I would wish - either with one partner or with many of them, also at the same time. So yeah, to me the difference is essential. But obviously it depends on the person's temper in a very wide meaning of this word.

JM is an attractive guy and would have no problem finding company, also the company of good sort, nearly every evening. He should try Cracow in Poland, the chicks would be all over him and the city is very nice as well.

Ivanatis
11-23-2009, 12:28 PM
my fault...I mixed up "long distance" and "long term":o

MariaV
11-23-2009, 12:29 PM

Exactly my thoughts. :D

Bollocks, it seems most girls won't allow you to get anywhere near their body unless you first ask them to marry you... :rolleyes: :zzz: :o

:haha: :haha: :rolls: :rolls:
You've met the wrong girls then. :sad: :awww: :hug:

You got an itch? Go scratch.

:yeah: See, some solid advice here, JM! :kiss: :D

Clydey
11-23-2009, 12:34 PM

Easily. Some people crave sex more than others, though.

I also masturbate a lot during sex droughts.

Nathaliia
11-23-2009, 12:36 PM
:haha: :haha: :rolls: :rolls:
You've met the wrong girls then. :sad: :awww: :hug:

Fortunately Maria is waiting :inlove:

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Easily. Some people crave sex more than others, though.

I also masturbate a lot during sex droughts.

I do masturbate quite often :shrug:, still it's not exactly as exciting as pleasing a woman... :o :sad: :(

Clydey
11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
I do masturbate quite often :shrug:, still it's not exactly as exciting as pleasing a woman... :o :sad: :(

If you're just looking for casual sex, you shouldn't have many problems, JM. Do you go out to clubs? Meeting women is pretty easy. It just depends on how motivated you are to have regular sex.

For example, I have a lot of work to do for university, so I'm not all that motivated right now. At the moment, I'd rather sit in, study, watch some television, and then retire to bed for a wank. :shrug:

MariaV
11-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Fortunately Maria is waiting :inlove:

:spit: Not to get married. :D :D :D And not exactly for JM, he's not my taste sadly. :awww: :sad: :haha:

Nathaliia
11-23-2009, 12:47 PM
:spit: Not to get married. :D :D :D And not exactly for JM, he's not my taste sadly. :awww: :sad: :haha:
He is clearly looking for a lay, not for a marriage, dummy :rolleyes:

MariaV
11-23-2009, 12:54 PM
He is clearly looking for a lay, not for a marriage, dummy :rolleyes:

He's obviously been looking in the wrong places then. :rolleyes: :shrug:

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Maria :( stop trolling this very serious thread FFS :shout:

MariaV
11-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Maria :( stop trolling this very serious thread FFS :shout:

OK I'll leave you to masturbate then. :D :wavey:

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 01:06 PM
OK I'll leave you to masturbate then. :D :wavey:

:rolleyes: oh, I'd rather get back to masturbating than reading your precious advices, that's for sure... :rolleyes: :zzz: :p

gulzhan
11-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Sex is overrated. Having no mate, that's a problem for single persons.

Johnny Groove
11-23-2009, 01:11 PM

You have to make them want you. :shrug:

I happen to be in a (very) long distance relationship atm and I wouldn't even dare to think of cheating on my sweetie, though if I was single I would be easily having sex as many times a week as I would wish - either with one partner or with many of them, also at the same time. So yeah, to me the difference is essential. But obviously it depends on the person's temper in a very wide meaning of this word.

JM is an attractive guy and would have no problem finding company, also the company of good sort, nearly every evening. He should try Cracow in Poland, the chicks would be all over him and the city is very nice as well.

That's the spirit :lol:

If you're just looking for casual sex, you shouldn't have many problems, JM. Do you go out to clubs? Meeting women is pretty easy. It just depends on how motivated you are to have regular sex.

For example, I have a lot of work to do for university, so I'm not all that motivated right now. At the moment, I'd rather sit in, study, watch some television, and then retire to bed for a wank. :shrug:

Clydey is right here, JM. If you are in a drought and want to let off some steam into a woman instead of your hand, then going out to clubs and meeting women would probably be the best route.

However, if you are like Clydey (and increasingly myself as finals time rolls around :o), then sitting in, studying, watching some TV, some tennis livestream, post on MTF a little, then retire to bed for a wank. Sounds like a very low-key and inexpensive way of getting through the days as opposed to going out and picking up women.

It gets time consuming and expensive, plus all the drama and bullshit they inevitably bring :shrug:

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 01:12 PM
I do have many mates, it's nice and all, just not that much helpful when it comes to feeling more manly... :o

gulzhan
11-23-2009, 01:14 PM
I do have many mates, it's nice and all, just not that much helpful when it comes to feeling more manly... :o

I meant lifemate :lol: But if you are separated, then you probably need some time yet to feel the emptiness ;)

MariaV
11-23-2009, 01:19 PM

That's the spirit :lol:

Clydey is right here, JM. If you are in a drought and want to let off some steam into a woman instead of your hand, then going out to clubs and meeting women would probably be the best route.

However, if you are like Clydey (and increasingly myself as finals time rolls around :o), then sitting in, studying, watching some TV, some tennis livestream, post on MTF a little, then retire to bed for a wank. Sounds like a very low-key and inexpensive way of getting through the days as opposed to going out and picking up women.

It gets time consuming and expensive, plus all the drama and bullshit they inevitably bring :shrug:

It's not just about wanking for JM, he needs a trophy model-lookalike new girlfriend but he doesn't know where to look for her. :o :shrug: :D

bokehlicious
11-23-2009, 01:19 PM

I don't think that's the problem... Actually I know some girls that wouldn't run away :o, just that they're rarely looking for a one night stand...

I probably should give clubs a shot, not that it's my cup of tea... And surely I should have an easier time to meet girls, but still a long way to lay them down... :o

I don't mind it either... Just that right now I guess I need to get some confidence back... :angel: :sad:

Johnny Groove
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
I don't think that's the problem... Actually I know some girls that wouldn't run away :o, just that they're rarely looking for a one night stand...

I probably should give clubs a shot, not that it's my cup of tea... And surely I should have an easier time to meet girls, but still a long way to lay them down... :o

I don't mind it either... Just that right now I guess I need to get some confidence back... :angel: :sad:

If you really just want one night stands, JM, then your quality of woman will inevitably decline slightly. You have to go to the club and look for the girl dressed the sluttiest and that will most likely just want to gam and chau.

Actually, I think you should move to Miami or Los Angeles. You might have an easier time of it.

Nathaliia
11-23-2009, 01:39 PM
If what you need is confidence, go for a hard to get girl and tell her all the bullshits she wants to hear. On the 3rd date take her to a very posh party where you can show off in front of your friends and she'll be yours that night, yep. Make her invite you home - maybe she lives closer? re-decorated and you'd like to see? (no way you'll give her your address). Get a second phone and when you score her, you'll throw it to rubbish, so she won't call you.

Lunatiq
11-23-2009, 09:07 PM
I am single and I have sex everyday<lol>

bokehlicious
11-24-2009, 06:59 AM
I am single and I have sex everyday<lol>

If you 're a guy then either you pay for it or you're a bragging liar :o :p

Jōris
11-24-2009, 09:00 AM
You should just go out and make a effort. Don't be clingy around women and don't act as if getting laid is a big deal to you. My ex and I broke up recently and I already found someone else to sleep with talk to. Getting single life back on track after a longterm marriage probably isn't as easy as normal relationships though.

Ivanatis
11-24-2009, 09:00 AM
:lol: gotta love it when from time to time random guys with no posts/history on this board appear out of nowhere and mark their territory:worship:

JolánGagó
11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
If you 're a guy then either you pay for it or you're a bragging liar :o :p

Not at all. You have been home for too long me thinks, hooking up for more or less casual sex is not that difficult these days unless you're friging ugly or your breath stinks.

Nathaliia
11-24-2009, 10:17 AM
JM maybe doesn't want to pay for drinks, or his standard for the chicks is very high.

JolánGagó
11-24-2009, 10:48 AM
JM maybe doesn't want to pay for drinks, or his standard for the chicks is very high.

I think he insists in singing to them.

FiBeR
11-24-2009, 11:38 AM
you just forget about it. Focus on something else. No one ever died out of abstinency. Simply wait for the right person to come along :shrug:

Old fashioned? Yeah, probably. But, society is rushing all of us into everybody's bed and what good has come from it? What has this "modern lifestyle" brought to us? Anxiety and more loneliness..

At least couples lasted before.. now you change partners like you change your toothbrush :shrug: it is tougher to find someone to settle down. (Im not against things changing, I just think the old ways in this case were better or at least things lasted longer)

Sophocles
11-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Well getting laid isn't that hard if you have "game" and persistence and confidence and a thick skin, but it's best not to worry about it too much - you'll be more successful that way anyway. If you don't like the kind of crappy places where you pick up easy girls, or don't want to risk the hassle of a possible relationship, there are always hookers, though by & large you get what you pay for. (If you've really got game, of course, you can even pull a hooker if you want to. They're human too. But that's another story.) Of course you're most likely to be successful with normal girls if you meet them at a party or through friends, especially if you don't dance. I've found my local pub - which is not busy and not the kind of place young women frequent - a good hunting ground, probably because I feel at home there - so when girls do come in, I have a good strike rate. One tip with random girls: you don't have to try to get laid the same evening. The longer you talk, the bigger the chance you'll screw up. It's often better just to get her number or e-mail address after 5 minutes (method - just ask) and then get out.

martine2
11-24-2009, 05:30 PM
I think he insists in singing to them.

Nope, because that strategy would work :p :inlove:

rtgy
11-29-2009, 09:55 AM
Sex is overrated. Having no mate, that's a problem for single persons.

bullseye!!! ;)