Novak 2010 Aus Open outfit. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Novak 2010 Aus Open outfit.

Xristos
11-18-2009, 12:16 AM
On Saturday, November 21, the best Serbian tennis player announced a new clothing deal, starting from January 1, 2010.

Novak Djokovic signed a 10-year sponsorship deal with Italian sportswear brand Sergio Tacchini!

Djokovic is leaving German firm Adidas for the brand worn by his idols.

“My own idols Pete Sampras and John McEnroe have won almost all titles... wearing the Sergio Tacchini logo”, said Novak.

“I am pleased to partner with Sergio Tacchini, a strong brand with a true tennis DNA and am honoured to become a part of this legacy”, the 22-year-old told reporters on the eve of the ATP World Tour Finals in London.

Xristos
11-18-2009, 12:17 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2n9gm8m.jpg

kalisita
11-18-2009, 12:36 AM
Thanks Xristos! :hug:

Not my favorite. :sad: I believe we saw design drawings and the shirts look better than in those pics but I still don't like them. The green is a nice green. I don't like the shorts having two different colors, though. I dislike the white combo. It looks blah. The blue for clay is also a nice blue but I don't like the gold. Whole thing remind me too much of 2007 design only now in Polo form! (It also reminds me too much of Nike only with "bold" design.)

But I don't think that I hate it so much that I won't get used to it. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
11-18-2009, 01:15 AM
I like the green :D It's a nice green :) The two-tone shorts are a bit strange, but they *may* accent Nole's *assets* so I will reserve judgement until I see them on his body :p

Lee
11-18-2009, 03:26 AM
Thanks X!

I like the blue one. The green one, I need to see them on him.

*Raine
11-18-2009, 03:29 AM
I love the green shirt, the white shirt looks gay. :o

Xristos
11-18-2009, 03:35 AM
Looks like VBerdasco will be wearing this and Novak willleave Adidas.

kalisita
11-18-2009, 04:21 AM
I saw the pics of Verdasco in this line on TalkTennis. :sad: I wondered why there wasn't anything having to do with his Falcon line on this gear. It didn't seem like the design would be on the back considering the front. I guess it's possible that his new gear hasn't been released yet but I was on the Adidas site recently and they were promoting Tsonga defending his Paris title in the "latest news" section. There was no mention of Nole winning Paris. Went back just now and still no mention. Looking more and more like he is leaving Adidas. Though I guess we'll just have to wait until anything's official.

From Babolast on TalkTennis: http://i49.tinypic.com/1qld6t.jpg

ellen_
11-18-2009, 04:27 AM
Novak probably waited for the new collection to either leave Adidas or not :p And I think he will...

shuhrat
11-18-2009, 07:40 AM
The shoes that Nando's wearing are 'Genius2' and the shirts used to be called 'Djokovic Edge polo' IIRC. I thought recent great results might raise the chance for Nole to remain with Adidas, which seems to turn out a vain hope now. :bigcry:

Anyway thanks for sharing. :hug:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=4117372&postcount=165
http://i50.tinypic.com/u5tvs.jpg

FlameOn
11-18-2009, 10:01 AM
I love the green shirt, the white shirt looks gay. :o
The white-green is my fav. :D

Noleta
11-18-2009, 11:50 AM
The shoes that Nando's wearing are 'Genius2' and the shirts used to be called 'Djokovic Edge polo' IIRC. I thought recent great results might raise the chance for Nole to remain with Adidas, which seems to turn out a vain hope now. :bigcry:

Anyway thanks for sharing. :hug:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=4117372&postcount=165
http://i50.tinypic.com/u5tvs.jpg

Noooooooooooo:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: Not to Kswiss:sad:

ellewoods
11-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh no. PLEASE do not leave Adidas :sad:

Sleepwalker64
11-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Horrible:)
If anything I like about Federer is his outfit...year after year
This is, for me, really ugly, specially the white one. But than, I saw KSwiss shoes...my God.
Thanks Хristos

Xristos
11-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Your welcome.

Lee
11-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Nole's contract with Adidas is beyond 2009, isn't it?

May be he's too busy playing for any photoshooting of the 2010 line. :shrug: His recent performance definitely gains him (or his agent) an upper hand in negotiation :p

kalisita
11-18-2009, 03:12 PM

May be he's too busy playing for any photoshooting of the 2010 line. :shrug: His recent performance definitely gains him (or his agent) an upper hand in negotiation :p

That's what I thought was said recently but don't know for sure.

Noleta
11-18-2009, 03:27 PM

It ends next year.Gosh this is confusing:confused:Could it be that his agent is asking too much money:shrug:

pica_pica
11-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Um...so much uncertainty...certainly not to my like :unsure:

Certinfy
11-18-2009, 03:53 PM
He's staying with Adidas? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the clothes, there ok :unsure:

Noleta
11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
He's staying with Adidas? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the clothes, there ok :unsure:

No one knows,but it's looking more and more like a NO:unsure:

Like the blue one.That's about it:unsure:

Thanks, Xristos:)

pica_pica
11-18-2009, 04:11 PM
I'd rather have 2 or 3 months of bad Adidas clothing then life-long sh** garments from others

Amber Spyglass
11-18-2009, 04:13 PM
I'd rather have 2 or 3 months of bad Adidas clothing then life-long sh** garments from others

:yeah:

Amber Spyglass
11-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Well on a positive note,Murray's 2010 gear hasn't been released yet either so all hope is not lost....yet :p

Noleta
11-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Well on a positive note,Murray's 2010 gear hasn't been released yet either so all hope is not lost....yet :p

Good thinking Amber:eek::p

*Ljubica*
11-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the photos Xristos. I like the shade of green - but have to say I'm not much keen on the rest of it :o

star
11-18-2009, 05:01 PM
No

and

No

:(

kalisita
11-18-2009, 05:08 PM

Yeah, hopefully something better will come out. :D I'm not too keen on this stuff.

Xristos
11-18-2009, 07:09 PM
He is ment to be wearing pink for the US Open next year. Thats of course if he stays with Adidas.

PennyThePenguin
11-18-2009, 09:33 PM
the colours are nice. the stripes though.....:scared:

star
11-18-2009, 09:42 PM
the colours are nice. the stripes though.....:scared:

Dreadful.

Maybe this is just the crapstuff they are making Nando wear.

Praying.

cocrcici
11-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Nole&Murray&Adidas:D

Xristos
11-19-2009, 05:35 AM
Nole = no longer with Adidas.

Sleepwalker64
11-19-2009, 10:14 AM
Officially?

cocrcici
11-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Nole=Nike:eek:;)

Xristos
11-19-2009, 02:08 PM
No not Nike either. Its between K-Swiss and Li-Ning.

Amber Spyglass
11-19-2009, 02:26 PM

Where did you hear this?OMG this sucks sooo bad :bigcry:

cocrcici
11-19-2009, 02:54 PM

Li-Ning=:cool:

Noleta
11-19-2009, 04:04 PM

Never seen Li-Ning outfits:confused:K-Swiss:help:

You sure?Was it his decision or did Adidas dump him?:sad:

pica_pica
11-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Ljubicic wears Li-Ning outfits
I can't say they're bad...and I won't feel as bad if he wears my country's product :haha:

Amber Spyglass
11-19-2009, 04:13 PM
What Ljubicic is wearing?This just gets worse(no offence to anyone but his shirts are just way too long and baggy :hysteric:)

pica_pica
11-19-2009, 04:15 PM
What Ljubicic is wearing?This just gets worse(no offence to anyone but his shirts are just way too long and baggy :hysteric:)
Baggy...that's true tho :sad:
Adidas, I can't think of a more stupid company than you! :explode:

Noleta
11-19-2009, 04:18 PM

JJ had problems with her Li-Ning shoes this year:help:

pica_pica
11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
JJ's with Anta, not Li-Ning

pica_pica
11-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Any report or link pls??

Noleta
11-19-2009, 04:29 PM
JJ's with Anta, not Li-Ning

From the same country no?

Amber Spyglass
11-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Any report or link pls??

Xristos probably knows someone in the business,he/she(sorry :o)is usually spot on when it comes to player's clothing news,so this is looking very grave indeed :sad:

Noleta
11-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Xristos probably knows someone in the business,he/she(sorry :o)is usually spot on when it comes to player's clothing news,so this is looking very grave indeed :sad:

:bigcry:This like relegating to 3rd devision.sigh.

pica_pica
11-19-2009, 04:42 PM
IT. IS. UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode: :banghead: Totally UNACCEPTABLE!!!! F**K!

Farrow
11-19-2009, 04:52 PM
This is gutting :(

Can't believe they'd ditch Djokovic for Murray, a guy with no discernible wit, charm or good looks, and who is not even ahead of Djokovic in the rankings anymore. Bad decision Adidas.

shuhrat
11-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Apparently things don't look good though, nothing is officially comfirmed yet. :hug:

kalisita
11-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Well, if he does leave Adidas and it's between Li-Ning and K-Swiss, I hope Li-Ning wins out. At least then it's like he's going to a company relatively new to tennis and is looking to grow it's brand by signing a star player. Could say the same for K-Swiss but I hate K-Swiss clothes and I think it just reminds everyone of Kournikova, who is still their biggest star despite not playing in I don't know how long. :o

Ruxii
11-19-2009, 06:11 PM
How can Adidas even think of ditching Nole? :eek: :mad:

Signing Murray seems kind of normal, but replacing Nole!!! :mad:
What have they been smoking? :bigcry:

Now I'll have to hope Murray does something wrong so that their products won't be sold :devil:

Lee
11-19-2009, 07:10 PM
From the same country no?

yes

ellewoods
11-20-2009, 03:06 AM
I dont get why they would go to so much trouble with designing the Falcon range if they were just going to ditch him? It makes no sense to me. Unless, of course, Adidas had no say in it and Nole decided not to re-sign?

If he does sign with Li-Ning I just hope they give him good shoes. Dont want him to suffer from blisters a la JJ with Anta

Farenhajt
11-20-2009, 03:28 AM
As market-oriented fellows, Davydenko, Roddick and Djokovic are teaming up and starting a brand new sports apparel label "ND".

Noleta
11-20-2009, 04:42 AM
How can Adidas even think of ditching Nole? :eek: :mad:

Signing Murray seems kind of normal, but replacing Nole!!! :mad:
What have they been smoking? :bigcry:

Now I'll have to hope Murray does something wrong so that their products won't be sold :devil:

:lol::rolls:

yes

Thanx:)

I dont get why they would go to so much trouble with designing the Falcon range if they were just going to ditch him? It makes no sense to me. Unless, of course, Adidas had no say in it and Nole decided not to re-sign?

If he does sign with Li-Ning I just hope they give him good shoes. Dont want him to suffer from blisters a la JJ with Anta

But his contract ends next year,so why would Adidas make him sign another deal this year:shrug:

As market-oriented fellows, Davydenko, Roddick and Djokovic are teaming up and starting a brand new sports apparel label "ND".

But Roddick signed with Babylon:confused:

Xristos
11-20-2009, 07:38 AM
As each day passes looks ever so clear that Novak and Adidas will part ways.

Powerzorro
11-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Bad decision, but I don't like the Adidas clothes neither for next year! :sad:

These are my favorites:

http://img2.pict.com/92/66/f9/1510263/0/278.jpg

http://img2.pict.com/28/8a/4d/1519074/0/djokovicver.jpg

http://www.nrc.nl/multimedia/dynamic/00247/SPO-US-OPEN-DAY-8-2_247809e.jpg

Sleepwalker64
11-20-2009, 11:59 AM
His contract is up...I don't think that Adidas didn't make an offer, but I suspect that after 10 mil for Andy, they didn't open up as much as Novak...or maybe Srdjan wanted. So, I don't think that he/family is quite innocent in this...because of Head move...and specially because he had his brand.
Whatever...he can play in his underwear, if he wants. It's his choice. Even his success this fall can be a sign that he is "teasing" other companies. I don't think we'll know the whole story.

Amber Spyglass
11-20-2009, 12:27 PM
His contract is up...I don't think that Adidas didn't make an offer, but I suspect that after 10 mil for Andy, they didn't open up as much as Novak...or maybe Srdjan wanted. So, I don't think that he/family is quite innocent in this...because of Head move...and specially because he had his brand.
Whatever...he can play in his underwear, if he wants. It's his choice. Even his success this fall can be a sign that he is "teasing" other companies. I don't think we'll know the whole story.

Well to be fair,if you knew Murray(who's been pretty equal with you results wise)was being paid more and being treated as more valuable to the company,would you not be a little insulted.I mean everyone in the tennis world has heard the figures they paid for Murray so it might be kind of embarrassing staying with the brand and everybody knowing that you were being paid less and seen as less of a priority,if that's the case of course ;)I'm sure he was made a very good offer but it would still be a bit of a dent to the pride to accept lower than one of your closest rivals who hasn't really achieved more than you thus far.Anyway all this speculation,it's giving me a pain in my head,I'm sure official announcement will be made after WTF

Noleta
11-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Well to be fair,if you knew Murray(who's been pretty equal with you results wise)was being paid more and being treated as more valuable to the company,would you not be a little insulted.I mean everyone in the tennis world has heard the figures they paid for Murray so it might be kind of embarrassing staying with the brand and everybody knowing that you were being paid less and seen as less of a priority,if that's the case of course ;)I'm sure he was made a very good offer but it would still be a bit of a dent to the pride to accept lower than one of your closest rivals who hasn't really achieved more than you thus far.Anyway all this speculation,it's giving me a pain in my head,I'm sure official announcement will be made after WTF

You nailed it.I think:)

pica_pica
11-20-2009, 03:17 PM
:worship:
Yes, if I were Novak and Adidas's not paying as much as it does to Murray, it's really a dent to pride. I should stop speculating...I feel :explode: :mad: everytime I think about it.

kalisita
11-20-2009, 05:01 PM
This was on Wertheim's twitter 24 minutes ago:

the new face of sergio tacchini is...novak djokovic. here's hoping he fares with this than he did with the racket change...

Can't find any mention anywhere else though.

Lee
11-20-2009, 05:08 PM
:eek:

I like Sergio Tacchini when JCF was the poster boy but the brand went downhill with JCF. If that's true, I hope Nole will help reviving the brand.

shuhrat
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
This was on Wertheim's twitter 24 minutes ago:

the new face of sergio tacchini is...novak djokovic. here's hoping he fares with this than he did with the racket change...

Can't find any mention anywhere else though.
I think he's right. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Edit : As far as he's happy on the court and plays his game, it's not a big deal whatever he's wearing. Hope it doesn't have any effect on his performance or even keeps him more motivated. :)

pica_pica
11-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Hmmmm...okay I'll settle with whatever he's wearing...his tennis is most important no matter what. Nole, surely you won't be distracted by what you wear? ;)

Xristos
11-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Novak just signed with Sergio Tacchini.

ellen_
11-20-2009, 06:14 PM
:eek: :banghead:

Thanks for the news anyway.

Amber Spyglass
11-20-2009, 08:01 PM
I don't like Sergio Tachini...damn :sad:

schorsch
11-20-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm so angry right now :mad: What were those guys thinking?

Nike have 3 guys in the top5 and they think they can counter that with Murray? With 2 guys of the top5 - the ones troubling Federer and Nadal the most mind you - they'd have a nice little rivalry going on there... but no... lets give all the money to the British guy, because he's British and he speaks English as a first language and British/American media control tennis media :hearts: How nice :hearts: Adidas won't even have a GS winner in the top5 for God's sake :o

Murray doesn't even give a rat's ass about designs and outfits and promoting lines. He will just demand to wear the most simple stuff there is and that's what all the other guys will be wearing as well... Except for Verdasco who now "inherits" Nole's line, but well I don't see him get people to buy stuff anywhere but in Spain :tape:

On top of that Andy stayed with his old brand, because it's Scottish and now aaaaaall of the sudden he's realized that this isnt't as important to him after all?

Sergio Tacchini is so boring and I can't see them doing any kind of lines for Nole, just some white classic looks with a red or black line somewhere and that's it. They have never been innovative nor shown anything that Nole is all about. Nole is a fun young player and not an old bland boring journeyman (hence why Boredo suits them - no offence.

Björki
11-20-2009, 08:53 PM
:rolleyes: as long as he wins matches :) it's more important than his clothes imho.

*Ljubica*
11-20-2009, 08:56 PM
:rolleyes: as long as he wins matches :) it's more important than his clothes imho.

Me too - as long as the clothes are comfortable for Nole to move in and play in, the label means nothing to me either :shrug: Just my opinion too. :)

Björki
11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
:D I am sure he will still looks quite nice :lick:

Sleepwalker64
11-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Well, I must admit that I like ST more than other two options.

shuhrat
11-20-2009, 10:08 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=4125424&postcount=99
Novak Djokovic is expected to be unveiled as the new face of Sergio Tacchini tennis this weekend as the world no.3 bids farewell to adidas who has clothed the 22 year-old Serbian throughout his career.

The Italian company is determined to regain a foothold in the top flight tennis market after falling from prominence after the likes of John McEnroe, Pete Sampras and Gabriela Sabatini ensured that their styles and trademark was one of the most recognizable on the show courts of the world.

Currently the highest profile players on the Sergio Tacchini roster are Spain’s Tommy Robredo and the giant Croatian Ivo Karlovic. But Djokovic, whose deal with adidas was unlikely to be renewed following the recently announced a five year 5 million dollar-a-year deal with world no.4 Andy Murray.

Several other companies, most notably K-Swiss, were known to be in the hunt for Djokovic’s signature but the player has close links with Italy after spending several of his formative years training under coach Riccardo Piatti.

Djokovic, who controversially swapped rackets at the beginning of this year, ditching his tested Wilson for a much more lucrative deal with Head, and then admitted to suffering the consequences for several months, will conclude his adidas contract next week as he defends his title at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals at London’s o2 Arena.

The last time Sergio Tacchini featured in a major triumph was Goran Ivanisevic’s memorable Wimbledon win in 2001 but many well-known tennis players from the 1970s and 1980s such as Jimmy Connors, Vitas Gerulaitis, Ilie Nastase, Mats Wilander, McEnroe, Martina Navratilova, Sergi Bruguera, Pat Cash and Martina Hingis besides Sabatini, Sampras and McEnroe wore the clothing with pride.

mlove
11-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Does that mean he'll start wearing Sergio Tacchini from next year? I hope so, because to be honest I really don't like the new Adidas line :o

I actually like Sergio Tacchini's clean and classic designs. I've never been too keen on those unusual bright colour combos that big brands like Adidas and Nike use. I'm sure Nole will look great - I mean, he always does, doesn't he? :)

Lee
11-20-2009, 11:30 PM
The last time Sergio Tacchini featured in a major triumph was Goran Ivanisevic’s memorable Wimbledon win in 2001

:p Juan Carlos Ferrero wore Sergio Tacchini when he won RG 2003

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206701&stc=1&d=1258763378

partygirl
11-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Hopefully this "Sergio Tacchini" has a no compression clause.
IT IS NOT FASHION!:)

I am not going to lie, i'm gonna miss those powder blue shorts:sad:

Amber Spyglass
11-21-2009, 12:28 AM
:p Juan Carlos Ferrero wore Sergio Tacchini when he won RG 2003

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206701&stc=1&d=1258763378

This means their sources aren't reliable right :D :p

Xristos
11-21-2009, 03:29 AM
It will be strange to see Novak not wear the 3 stripes.

Noleta
11-21-2009, 03:52 AM
It will be strange to see Novak not wear the 3 stripes.

Do you know anything about the shoes?

Lee
11-21-2009, 04:48 AM
This means their sources aren't reliable right :D :p

It's reported in Tennis Channel here so I guess it's a done deal.

Do you know anything about the shoes?

The shoes are one of the things I worry. Hingis broke her contract with the company because she said the shoes caused her ankle problem and ended in a lawsuit and Hingis retired (first time) later.

Noleta
11-21-2009, 05:13 AM

The shoes are one of the things I worry. Hingis broke her contract with the company because she said the shoes caused her ankle problem and ended in a lawsuit and Hingis retired (first time) later.

OMG:bigcry:JJ had problems too at the start of the year:scared:

ellewoods
11-21-2009, 06:50 AM

Exactly. It's not so much the clothes as the footwear that is concerning me! And again, I really don't get why they bothered to design the Falcon range if this was going to happen :shrug:

Amber Spyglass
11-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Surely he'll still play with the Geniuses,I mean he's not thick,he's not going to jeopardise his game by playing in crappy,uncomfortable shoes.Andy Murray plays with Adidas shoes despite being signed to Fred Perry so I doubt there would be a problem(ST will be glad enough to have him,and won't be worried about shoes :p)

arm
11-21-2009, 11:06 AM
So many people won so many slams with that line, looks like we have plenty of reasons to like and aprove the line already. :rolls:

Brick Top
11-21-2009, 03:26 PM
great choice
goodbye to overrated adidashit!

pica_pica
11-21-2009, 03:35 PM
:wavey: Adidas, I'll say goodbye to you then. Good luck :tape: :rolleyes: cooperating with your very expensive & precious Brit (Scot) Andy Murray....I'm sure he'll win more slams than Federer + Nadal + Del Potro :haha: :retard: :rolls: :smash: :mad: :nerner: :ras:

Well, I hope Nole has no bad feelings. Let's prove to the world what you can do! :rocker2: :armed: You can win slams just like previous ST wearers :) And certainly he should feel good wearing his hero Sampras's clothes, right? Ajde ;)

schorsch
11-21-2009, 05:05 PM
I did some research and it seems like a rich guy from Hong Kong bought ST, so that explains why they had enough money to get Nole to sign. They say he wants to invest a lot to change their position in the market. So... there's hope Nole will have his own line there that suits him and not that boring crap Robredo and all the others are wearing.

jchuabh
11-21-2009, 05:20 PM
I did some research and it seems like a rich guy from Hong Kong bought ST, so that explains why they had enough money to get Nole to sign. They say he wants to invest a lot to change their position in the market. So... there's hope Nole will have his own line there that suits him and not that boring crap Robredo and all the others are wearing.

Makes perfect sense. HK guy must be eyeing the largely untapped and potentially humongous Chinese market, and Nole's obvious popularity there - which will only grow as he picks up more Mandarin :haha: - made his signing a no-brainer on ST's part. Am personally thrilled as I was just thinking that only Italian or French (Lacoste) flair could do my Nole justice.

My family and friends thank you, Nole, for the move. No more yuckapoo Addidas stuff for their Christmas gifts ever again.

Fee
11-21-2009, 05:26 PM
This thread title needs to be changed.

http://www.tennis.com/news/news.aspx?id=192300

Djokovic leaving Adidas for Sergio Tacchini in 2010

LONDON (AP)—Novak Djokovic is leaving Adidas for Sergio Tacchini, the same brand worn by his idols.

Djokovic said Saturday he has signed a 10-year sponsorship deal with the Italian company starting next year.

He said “my own idols Pete Sampras and John McEnroe have won almost all titles … wearing the Sergio Tacchini logo.”

The third-ranked Serb announced the deal on the eve of the ATP World Tour finals in London. As part of the deal, Sergio Tacchini will produce four Djokovic-inspired clothing lines each year. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Djokovic won last year’s ATP finals in Shanghai. He plays Nikolay Davydenko in his first round-robin match of the tournament, which starts Sunday at London’s O2 Arena.

kalisita
11-21-2009, 05:39 PM
This thread title needs to be changed.

Not really. While the thread did get hijacked with talk of Nole leaving Adidas, hopefully ST will unveil the new AO look soon and it'll get back on track! :D (though we don't really care much about staying on track around here! ;)) Though, maybe we won't see anything until the beginning of the year and the contract officially starts. :scratch:

Xristos
11-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Not really. While the thread did get hijacked with talk of Nole leaving Adidas, hopefully ST will unveil the new AO look soon and it'll get back on track! :D (though we don't really care much about staying on track around here! ;)) Though, maybe we won't see anything until the beginning of the year and the contract officially starts. :scratch:

Exactly.

Baghdatis#1
11-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Eww! Tacchini outfits are so plain and boring :sobbing:

Noleta
11-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Bye Bye Smurfie:tears:

http://i49.tinypic.com/35avsr5.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j5g9qs.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/9sxmp1.jpg

Fee
11-21-2009, 08:22 PM

Yes really. That's someone else's outfit now. It was accurate when Xristos posted it but its not anymore. At some point, once the shock wears off perhaps, there should probably be a new thread for Sergio Tacchini. I'm sure they will reveal the first line before the end of the year, they may not be able to do anything right now because of his obligations to Adidas. Notice he wore an unlabeled sweater at the photo op and only stood in front of the logo.

hellas, he his getting his own line so hopefully he will have some input and they won't be boring.

Noleta :sad: The smurf is probably gone for good.

Noleta
11-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Yes really. That's someone else's outfit now. It was accurate when Xristos posted it but its not anymore. At some point, once the shock wears off perhaps, there should probably be a new thread for Sergio Tacchini. I'm sure they will reveal the first line before the end of the year, they may not be able to do anything right now because of his obligations to Adidas. Notice he wore an unlabeled sweater at the photo op and only stood in front of the logo.

hellas, he his getting his own line so hopefully he will have some input and they won't be boring.

Noleta :sad: The smurf is probably gone for good.

Agree.

I know Fee,i know:sobbing:I loved his clay outfit:sad:

kalisita
11-21-2009, 08:42 PM

The thread title is "Novak's 2010 Aus Open oufit." That's what we want to talk about. It was pointed out in the thread that that original outfit posted is not his outfit. It was also pointed out that Verdasco is the one wearing that outfit. It was also known that he was going to Sergio Tacchini before you posted that article. Hopefully a new outfit will come out which will be "Novak's 2010 Aus Open outfit." I get that the original post is saying that is his outfit but why start a new thread for the same basic topic? Just for people can't follow what's happening in the thread?

Amber Spyglass
11-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Neither Robredo or Karlovic play with Tacchini shoes right?I know Robredo def plays in Nike so hopefully Nole won't be changing his shoes

kalisita
11-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Or maybe he'll be free to choose the shoes he wants. :) Won't have to worry about another "controversy" at Wimbledon. :rolleyes:

shuhrat
11-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Novak the new face of Sergio Tacchini! (http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?akcija=vise&id=428&jezik=2)

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/slike/378a.jpg

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/slike/378b.jpg

On Saturday, November 21, the best Serbian tennis player announced a new clothing deal, starting from January 1, 2010.

Novak Djokovic signed a 10-year sponsorship deal with Italian sportswear brand Sergio Tacchini!

“My own idols Pete Sampras and John McEnroe have won almost all titles... wearing the Sergio Tacchini logo”, said Novak.

“I am pleased to partner with Sergio Tacchini, a strong brand with a true tennis DNA and am honoured to become a part of this legacy”, the 22-year-old told reporters on the eve of the ATP World Tour Finals in London.

Brick Top
11-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Ah Sergio Tacchini.There is nothing better than this true champions brand

Noleta
11-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Like what he's wearing:inlove:

shuhrat
11-21-2009, 09:01 PM
If Xristos doesn't mind it, how about just rewriting the first post or adding some info about the new contract?

Lee
11-21-2009, 11:36 PM

Do you know the name of the guy? I know a few people in the industry from HK and I would like to know the reputation of the new owner.

Lee
11-21-2009, 11:38 PM
If Xristo prefers, I would rather he starts a new thread when the new outfit is available and he changed the title of this thread. I don't really like Nole's outfit thread started with ones that're not really what he's going to wear. :shrug:

kalisita
11-21-2009, 11:53 PM
If Xristo prefers, I would rather he starts a new thread when the new outfit is available and he changed the title of this thread. I don't really like Nole's outfit thread started with ones that're not really what he's going to wear. :shrug:

Either way is fine with me. He may even have started a new thread when the new outfits came out. I think it should be up to him since he's the only one who really starts threads about the clothes. I just didn't appreciate Fee telling him/anyone that they had to or what they should talk about where. "This thread title needs to be changed."

I'm in a sensitive mood today. May have impacted my view. Or at least my saying something. :shrug:

Cloudygirl
11-21-2009, 11:58 PM
Do you know the name of the guy? I know a few people in the industry from HK and I would like to know the reputation of the new owner.

Billy Ngok owns Sergio Tacchini. He is the majority shareholder of Hembly Garments in Hong Kong according to their website if you go into company

http://www.sergiotacchini.com/english/index.html

savesthedizzle
11-22-2009, 12:00 AM
Sergio Tacchini :D

Thank goodness its not the dreaded K-Swiss :rolls:

kalisita
11-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Sergio Tacchini :D

Thank goodness its not the dreaded K-Swiss :rolls:

:lol: Something we can all agree on!

Lee
11-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Billy Ngok owns Sergio Tacchini. He is the majority shareholder of Hembly Garments in Hong Kong according to their website if you go into company

http://www.sergiotacchini.com/english/index.html

Thanks Tori!

So this guy is relatively young in the industry, seems to be quite successful and slightly different from the old boys club in the garment industry. Hembly manufactures clothings for many brand names including ST before. Hopefully the new vision of the company works well with Nole and revive the brand name. :rocker2:

Running:Free
11-22-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm not too worried as long as they don't put him in ridiculous patterns (a la Radek), but that's unlikely going with this brand's classic style, anyways.

Like Elle, the strangest thing for me is that the Falcon line was created, promoted, marketed and then dissolved within just a year. :confused:

Bye Bye Smurfie:tears:

I'm gonna miss him the most :awww:

kalisita
11-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Well, maybe it was all hanging on them being able to sign Murray. They've been after him for a few years now and finally got him, even if that meant possibly losing Nole.

Fee
11-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Either way is fine with me. He may even have started a new thread when the new outfits came out. I think it should be up to him since he's the only one who really starts threads about the clothes. I just didn't appreciate Fee telling him/anyone that they had to or what they should talk about where. "This thread title needs to be changed."

I'm in a sensitive mood today. May have impacted my view. Or at least my saying something. :shrug:

Yeah, I know that the news about Novak's clothing change was widely known on Friday, I posted that article because it was something official in print with a link and details from the press conference that was held today.

Yeah, you're in a sensitive mood. Since you've admitted it, I'll ignore the rest. News and information has changed in a very big way so it makes sense to change the thread title. Makes more sense to make a new thread, and I would have damn well done it myself, but I have more respect for the regular members of this forum than to barge in and do something like that. It is more appropriate for Noleta or Lee or someone else.

Anyway, I'm out. I'll go back to lurking. Sorry to have disturbed you so much kalislta.

kalisita
11-22-2009, 02:20 AM
Yeah, I know that the news about Novak's clothing change was widely known on Friday, I posted that article because it was something official in print with a link and details from the press conference that was held today.

Yeah, you're in a sensitive mood. Since you've admitted it, I'll ignore the rest. News and information has changed in a very big way so it makes sense to change the thread title. Makes more sense to make a new thread, and I would have damn well done it myself, but I have more respect for the regular members of this forum than to barge in and do something like that. It is more appropriate for Noleta or Lee or someone else.

Anyway, I'm out. I'll go back to lurking. Sorry to have disturbed you so much kalislta.

No problem Fee! You know best. I got it now. And I'm an asshole for thinking you should make a suggestion instead of issuing an edict. Got it. :hatoff: And if you're going to come out of "lurkdom" and do that just have balls enough to just make a thread. :shrug:

Please be big enough to excuse my continued sensitivity and keep on lurking. :)

Xristos
11-22-2009, 02:22 AM
If Xristos doesn't mind it, how about just rewriting the first post or adding some info about the new contract?

Sure thing.

Fee
11-22-2009, 04:27 AM
No problem Fee! You know best. I got it now. And I'm an asshole for thinking you should make a suggestion instead of issuing an edict. Got it. :hatoff: And if you're going to come out of "lurkdom" and do that just have balls enough to just make a thread. :shrug:

Please be big enough to excuse my continued sensitivity and keep on lurking. :)

And you continue to misinterpret what people write and be so welcoming. But at least we agree on one thing.

kalisita
11-22-2009, 05:17 AM
And you continue to misinterpret what people write and be so welcoming. But at least we agree on one thing.

Yes. I misinterpreted what you being "out" and "going back to lurking" meant. I see now it means you just can't walk away and need the final word. Like me. :D A comrade in the ranks. How wonderful. :smooch:

If you mean why you wanted the thread title changed, I understood that perfectly. I just think you're nobody to tell people to do that. We're coming at the issue from two different perspectives. Of course misinterpretation results!

Fee
11-22-2009, 05:34 AM
I didn't TELL anyone anything. I felt I was stating the obvious. Would you feel better if I had written

This thread title needs to be changed :lol:

You seem to be the only one who had a problem with it. You admitted to being overly sensitive tonight for whatever reason and I explained that as an infrequent visitor here I did not want to step on any established toes by starting a new thread. You should have let it go but you need someone to take your bad mood out on. Fine, go right ahead. Throw your sarcasm at me, make more assumptions, call me more names. Feel better? Did it resolve whatever issue you are having off this forum? Post a few more times if you need to, I don't care. It's amusing to me. You are welcome to the last word, victory is yours.

I apologize to everyone else who has to read this fuckery. Many of you know that I normally have a much better sense of humor than this and I will now resume regular programming elsewhere. :)

kalisita
11-22-2009, 05:58 AM
I didn't TELL anyone anything. I felt I was stating the obvious. Would you feel better if I had written

This thread title needs to be changed :lol:

You seem to be the only one who had a problem with it. You admitted to being overly sensitive tonight for whatever reason and I explained that as an infrequent visitor here I did not want to step on any established toes by starting a new thread. You should have let it go but you need someone to take your bad mood out on. Fine, go right ahead. Throw your sarcasm at me, make more assumptions, call me more names. Feel better? Did it resolve whatever issue you are having off this forum? Post a few more times if you need to, I don't care. It's amusing to me. You are welcome to the last word, victory is yours.

I apologize to everyone else who has to read this fuckery. Many of you know that I normally have a much better sense of humor than this and I will now resume regular programming elsewhere. :)

I'm not that sensitive actually. I said that as a way to try to diffuse the situation and not turn the thread negative. I added that in my response to Lee as a way to let it die down. I thought maybe you'd be compassionate and not respond. That was missed. That's fine. It was a hope. And neither one of us could let it go. Don't paint yourself as above it all. It's disingenuous after how we've both been acting.

pica_pica
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Info on Mr. Ngok: http://www.hembly.com/ziye1_2.htm

More about Ngok buying up ST: http://www.businesstimes.com.hk/a-20091013-38222/others101225
- 2007 Ngok bought ST up
- 2010 Jan to open shop in Shanghai, first in China

I don't feel bad now....I just hope he still wears Adidas shoes then everything is fine.

jchuabh
11-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Probably explains his rather scary reaction immediately after beating Monfils. As if he was screaming into the camera: "Take that, you Adidas pinheads!"

Said pinheads must've tried to bargain down his demands with "Dude, you've never even won back-to-back titles."

That'll show 'em!

star
11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Probably explains his rather scary reaction immediately after beating Monfils. As if he was screaming into the camera: "Take that, you Adidas pinheads!"

Said pinheads must've tried to bargain down his demands with "Dude, you've never even won back-to-back titles."

That'll show 'em!

So. The beating of his chest was really just pummeling that adidas shirt? :lol:

Lee
11-22-2009, 09:13 PM

:spit:

ellewoods
11-23-2009, 01:20 AM

:haha::haha: Gold.

jchuabh
11-23-2009, 08:04 AM
Can just imagine how the decision to go with Murray was arrived at.

"Let's see...Brit Twit or Serbian Stud? Gee, that's a toughie. Oh, I know, let's just toss a coin!"

Did these nitwits grow up in ill-fitting lederhosen that limited the flow of oxygen to their brains or what? If so, that'll also account for the stupid compression shorts.

Noleta
11-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Can just imagine how the decision to go with Murray was arrived at.

"Let's see...Brit Twit or Serbian Stud? Gee, that's a toughie. Oh, I know, let's just toss a coin!"

Did these nitwits grow up in ill-fitting lederhosen that deprived the flow of oxygen to their brains or what? If so, that'll also account for the stupid compression shorts.

:haha::worship::worship:

Björki
11-23-2009, 04:58 PM
http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/slike//378a.jpg

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/slike/378b.jpg

Xristos
11-25-2009, 12:30 PM
I guess we will have our first look at his new sergio outfit at Kooyong.

.-Federers_Mate-.
12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
i hope the colour is black and without a collar. the shirt he wore against baggy was cool.

Xristos
12-09-2009, 11:07 AM
I hope its either green or purple.

star
12-09-2009, 05:28 PM
I hope its either green or purple.

By "purple" do you mean "blue?"

:lol:

Xristos
12-10-2009, 03:41 AM
By "purple" do you mean "blue?"

:lol:

:o Here we go again.. :)

Amber Spyglass
12-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Adidas have so far in this closed season dropped Djokovic,Querrey,Baghdatis,Bryanbros and lost Safin but they've added Andy Murray so it's all good :p

shuhrat
12-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Adidas have so far in this closed season dropped Djokovic,Querrey,Baghdatis,Bryanbros and lost Safin but they've added Andy Murray so it's all good :p
It looks a rather laughable move of them to me. :lol:

Cloudygirl
12-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Have Adidas gone mad!!

Noleta
12-15-2009, 09:07 PM

I read that his shoes will be called CC Genius2:tape:

shuhrat
12-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Aka 'CC Genius Andy'? :spit:

Amber Spyglass
12-15-2009, 09:41 PM

I thought they were Nando's,I thought Murray was the new barricade :scratch:

Noleta
12-15-2009, 09:47 PM
I thought they were Nando's,I thought Murray was the new barricade :scratch:

Me too:shrug:The colour is smurf blue though:mad:

pica_pica
12-16-2009, 04:49 AM
:tape: Adidas :rolleyes:

pica_pica
12-16-2009, 04:53 AM
They seem to be too lazy to design something new for Murray so they just use everything Novak used to have :rolleyes: (I guess that's because they can't afford that anymore after buying Murray up :secret:)

Stupid, Adidas! :ras:

12-18-2009, 01:04 AM
Ah, time to be glad Nole left Adidas before this monstrosity. :tape:

http://i49.tinypic.com/6pcc29.jpg

kalisita
12-18-2009, 02:13 AM
+1

Though we have yet to see the new ST outfit. Hopefully we're not providing a jinx here. :scared:

Lee
12-18-2009, 02:41 AM

I think it looks OK on Fer :p

pica_pica
12-18-2009, 04:56 AM
Green and silly patterns.....luckily Nole doesn't have to wear it :angel:

Noleta
12-18-2009, 01:20 PM

Don't like it:shrug:

when are they going to reveal Nole's outfits?:fiery:

Xristos
12-24-2009, 08:57 AM
When will ST show us Novaks outfit?!

Noleta
12-24-2009, 06:49 PM
^^^+1.

Certinfy
12-24-2009, 08:21 PM
If ST give Novak a better outfit than that shitty Adidas one, i'll worship ST.

Noleta
12-25-2009, 05:19 PM
His contract ends next week,so we might see the new stuff somewhere at the end of next week:shrug:

pica_pica
12-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Ah...look forward to that :unsure:

FlameOn
12-25-2009, 08:51 PM
I have good vibes about Nole's new outfits.:)

Noleta
12-25-2009, 08:57 PM
I have good vibes about Nole's new outfits.:)

What colors you think?

zlaja777
12-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Murray's AO 2010 adidas outfit...naah

http://www.gototennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/andy-murray-adidas-outfit-1.jpg
http://www.gototennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/andy-murray-adidas-outfit-2.jpg

Noleta
12-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Hopefully we'll see Nole's one next week:yippee:Though some thinks the color will be orange:unsure:

zlaja777
12-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Hopefully we'll see Nole's one next week:yippee:Though some thinks the color will be orange:unsure:

Orange :eek: hope not...grey might be cool.

Noleta
12-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Don't worry,Nole looks good in anything:p

Lee
12-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Nole can wear any kind of outrageous colours and can still pull it off. ;)

Noleta
12-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Nole can wear any kind of outrageous colours and can still pull it off. ;)

Great minds think alike,no?:p

Lee
12-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Great minds think alike,no?:p

Of course :angel:

Certinfy
12-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Murray's AO 2010 adidas outfit...naah:haha: :haha: If Djokovic was gonna wear that for the AO 2010, it would be "yay" instead of "naah" :p

Noleta
12-26-2009, 11:05 PM

Means you too think he'll look fab in his birthday suit:bounce:

Lee
12-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Means you too think he'll look fab in his birthday suit:bounce:

Noleta
12-26-2009, 11:14 PM
:haha: :haha: If Djokovic was gonna wear that for the AO 2010, it would be "yay" instead of "naah" :p

Nole makes it look good:angel:

FlameOn
12-27-2009, 01:25 AM
What colors you think?
I'm thinking nice bright green t-shirt - like this colour (the colour of my iPod lol). Also a white cap, worn backwards. :D

http://www.retrokillerclothing.co.uk/gifs/mens_clothing/adidas_originals_83-c_trefoil_head_man_t-shirt_green_4.jpg

Magenta
01-06-2010, 04:22 AM
I'm looking forward to this outfit, although honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything cool come from ST. Here's hoping Tachinni takes some tips from Rafa's outfits :hearts:

Farrow
01-06-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm looking forward to this outfit, although honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything cool come from ST. Here's hoping Tachinni takes some tips from Rafa's outfits :hearts:

:eek: Hope not! :tape:

Can't wait to see what he's gonna be wearing.

shuhrat
01-06-2010, 12:07 PM
And something tells me it will be sky blue colored shirts. :unsure:

Anyway ST dropped Robredo. :awww:

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 12:24 PM
:eek: What idiots, wonder what Robredo will wear next week now :awww:

shuhrat
01-06-2010, 12:35 PM
:eek: What idiots, wonder what Robredo will wear next week now :awww:
I saw he wore ST on the first day in HC. :p and then this.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=305086
It's good that he already got another one. Also Granollers's wearing the same brand's outfits at the moment.

It seems Nole will wear Adidas shoes? :scratch:
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/adidas_CC_Genius_II_WhGreen/descpageMSADIDAS-ACCG2WG.html (or maybe the black ones?)
Strangely the falcon is still there. And Cahill was wearing falcon training shirts today. :lol:

carlhiro
01-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Boo! I loved Tommy in his ST. I would love to see them both in ST but...

Anyways, I'm excited on what Nole will wear in Kooyong.

Certinfy
01-06-2010, 04:14 PM

It's good that he already got another one. Also Granollers's wearing the same brand's outfits at the moment.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/adidas_CC_Genius_II_WhGreen/descpageMSADIDAS-ACCG2WG.html (or maybe the black ones?)
Strangely the falcon is still there. And Cahill was wearing falcon training shirts today. :lol:Oh :rolls:

Noleta
01-06-2010, 09:00 PM

Strangely the falcon is still there. And Cahill was wearing falcon training shirts today. :lol:

Not the hideous green ones please:tape:

pica_pica
01-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Not the hideous green ones please:tape:
:lol: You're right, green is always bad.

FlameOn
01-07-2010, 10:17 AM
:lol: You're right, green is always bad.
The green t-shirt I posted wasn't bad. :awww:

star
01-07-2010, 12:32 PM
At this point I don't care what he wears. I just want to see him playing. :(

zlaja777
01-07-2010, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCyaLBGnsI

Hes wearing new adidas shoes.

shuhrat
01-07-2010, 04:55 PM
It seems Flavia Pennetta also lost her ST sponsor. :tape: You know she's just become the first Italian top 10 player in women's side last year. ST :rolleyes: Hmm.. now I feel bad for her, absolutely this isn't Nole's fault though. :o And I don't think this kind of situation is good for Nole. :(

Certinfy
01-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Karlovic wearing ST now :eek:

Amber Spyglass
01-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Karlovic wearing ST now :eek:

Karlovic was ST last year,I think it's good they're dropping a couple of players,hopefully it means they're going to revamp their style a bit and start making some decent clothes again but I wouldn't hold my breath

Noleta
01-07-2010, 09:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCyaLBGnsI

Hes wearing new adidas shoes.

This video has been removed by the user.:bigcry::crying2:

Amber Spyglass
01-07-2010, 09:54 PM
This video has been removed by the user.:bigcry::crying2:

Assholes :mad:Don't worry :hug: it was only 7 seconds long and was quite blurry but he was definately wearing those black/white Genius's 2 :)

Noleta
01-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Assholes :mad:Don't worry :hug: it was only 7 seconds long and was quite blurry but he was definately wearing those black/white Genius's 2 :)

Not the green ones:woohoo:Thanks:kiss:

Amber Spyglass
01-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Not the green ones:woohoo:Thanks:kiss:

Nole fans across the world breathe a simultaneous sigh of relief :angel:

Lalalovesong
01-08-2010, 07:12 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/oi6911.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/200pul1.jpg

So Nole is going to wear this??

Certinfy
01-08-2010, 07:13 PM
The bottom one actually looks pretty nice.

zlaja777
01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/oi6911.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/200pul1.jpg

So Nole is going to wear this??

Whre did you found this pics?

*Ljubica*
01-08-2010, 08:01 PM
I like the black a lot - simple but smart and classic :D

Farrow
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I love the second one. The first ... well it might look better on him.

Noleta
01-08-2010, 09:13 PM
The fist is an absolute horror:spit::tape:

The second is:inlove:Black+Nole=massive:drool::lol:

Certinfy
01-08-2010, 09:56 PM
The 1st one's shorts seem like surfing shorts :p

Noleta
01-08-2010, 10:00 PM
I don't like the shorts,too long:fiery:

Certinfy
01-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Disagreed, there perfect length IMO.

Thing is tho, this might not even be Nole's outfit :rolls:

Noleta
01-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Disagreed, there perfect length IMO.

Thing is tho, this might not even be Nole's outfit :rolls:

His legs are too good to be covered.:p:o

I know:lol::rolls:

Certinfy
01-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Some people have better legs :ras:

Noleta
01-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Some people have better legs :ras:

I don't care.:pNole's legs:drool:

Certinfy
01-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Of course u would say that :o

shuhrat
01-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Sorry but I think these pics have been there for a while. (I can be sure I saw them in December and even in Novemver when I first visited there. :o) So I doubt Nole will wear them or they're new stuffs. :p

You can find them here. (http://www.sergiotacchini.com/english/index.html) Collections-Sport-Male

Xristos
01-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Wednesday can't come soon enough.

jeremda01
01-13-2010, 02:00 AM
Where can people purchase Sergio Tacchini clothing in australia?

.-Federers_Mate-.
01-13-2010, 08:54 AM
dont like it, to old fashioned.

Xristos
01-13-2010, 12:14 PM
dont like it, to old fashioned.

Agreed. Needs more spice.

Certinfy
01-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Looks alright.

*Ljubica*
01-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Looks alright.

I think it's fine :) The colour's nice, and it looks comfortable. After all, what really matters is that Nole likes it, feels comfortable and can play his best tennis in it :shrug: He's a tennis player, not a fashion model, and I think the outfit looks classic and smart which I personally like.

pica_pica
01-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I think it's fine :) The colour's nice, and it looks comfortable. After all, what really matters is that Nole likes it, feels comfortable and can play his best tennis in it :shrug: He's a tennis player, not a fashion model, and I think the outfit looks classic and smart which I personally like.
Well said

Noleta
01-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Agreed. Needs more spice.

How was it there?:bounce:Did yo have a good time?:bounce:

Xristos
01-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeap. :)

Noleta
01-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeap. :)

Stop teasing and do tell:bounce::p

shuhrat
01-14-2010, 05:37 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=208184&stc=1&d=1263493936

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=208185&stc=1&d=1263493936

SERGIO TACCHINI SPONSOR FOR DJOKOVIC (translated by Google)

Nole made his debut in Australia with the new line.

Sergio Tacchini International officially presented at the Australian Open in 2010, the new global brand ambassador and the first collection devoted entirely to tennis Novak Djokovic. The line was drawn with a fit modeled on the sample, but particularly with powerful graphics and impact, reflecting the exuberance and charisma of the young athlete. This first line will debut in the coming days is called "Flame", a symbol of the power of the sample in the field. All in the favorite color of the sample currently number 3 in the world: the red. The dual band Institutional Sergio Tacchini has been revisited and customized, thus becoming a trail of fire and the logo is instead a ball of fire, like a tennis ball hit with such force as to catch fire.

For the Grand Slam Australian line includes two different versions designed for game day (shorts and white polo shirt and gray version of the same stock in the pattern) and a track shorts and polo matches blacks for the evening. The graphics are still red on all color variants, while a small icon with the Serbian flag pole is located on the Nova and the name is printed on the back of the shorts.

The heads were made with special fabrics that are derived from research by Sergio Tacchini producing highly technical fabrics that guarantee, maximum comfort, breathability and freshness. For shorts and polo was chosen a technical fabric naturally elastic, soft and comfortable, with small differences such as mesh inserts for the pole and the dowel inside leg to ensure ease of movement.

The line is completed by microfiber suit features a special membrane technology and particularly highly resistant to wind, water and cold. Complete the line the cotton hooded sweatshirt and tracksuit workout polyester double face.

For the off-screen was instead designed a T-shirt in cotton, which tracks the face Novak in black and the nickname used by friends: "Novac".

During the year, Novak Djokovic 4 lines will be developed: the first play since the Australian Open, the second from Rome, there will then line to Wimbledon and then the dedicated line at the U.S. Open and 1000 Masters Shanghai.

The "Flame" will be marketed from February 2010 and will be purchased at specialty stores.

I don't know why but somehow these whole things are rather hilarious. :lol:

Certinfy
01-14-2010, 05:40 PM
His clothing sounds/looks pretty cool tbh.

Noleta
01-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks Hana:rolls:

ellen_
01-14-2010, 05:44 PM
:speakles: :spit:

Don't think I can say more about it.

Lee
01-14-2010, 05:48 PM
:tape: At least the shirt is polo :tape:

Noleta
01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
It doesn't look that bad:shrug:

Amber Spyglass
01-14-2010, 06:22 PM
I presume the shirt is the one inside the jacket pic,not the all white bland serving pic.I like the one in the jacket it reminds of the adidas outfit he wore in 2008,the green and white version he wore at French Open that year.

I can see GM already when Nole's family sit into the players box in those giant novak head t-shirts :tape:

When did he get the nickname Novache if I'm seeing it right

Noleta
01-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Am i the only one liking it?:tape::o

Certinfy
01-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Am i the only one liking it?:tape::oNah, I like it as well :)

Noleta
01-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Nah, I like it as well :)

:woohoo:Now we need to convince the rest:p

Certinfy
01-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Time to go hire a hypnotist :p

Amber Spyglass
01-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Am i the only one liking it?:tape::o

I like it :sad:It's the one where he is wearing the jacket right ?

Noleta
01-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Time to go hire a hypnotist :p

I'm sure your brown eyes will do the trick:hearts:

I like it :sad:It's the one where he is wearing the jacket right ?

Yeah:shrug:I like the other one too:shrug:

*Ljubica*
01-14-2010, 06:57 PM
You're not alone Noleta - I like it too :D

Noleta
01-14-2010, 07:01 PM
You're not alone Noleta - I like it too :D

:DPlus white is a good color for the Melbourne heat.

Amber Spyglass
01-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Is the all white day and the darker one night,the text is a bit confusing :o

Noleta
01-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Is the all white day and the darker one night,the text is a bit confusing :o

Yes.Can't wait to see the black one:banana:

Amber Spyglass
01-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes.Can't wait to see the black one:banana:

O thanks, i get it now,there is a black version too that isn't shown here,I originally thought the one with grey at the bottom was night and day was all white,I'm liking these outfits,a lot nicer than I thought they'd be :D.Good that it's polo too,I always thought the collared shirts were better suited to people slightly broader like Fed

zlaja777
01-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Cool outfit...liked the serbian flag.

01-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Looks fine. Even better with the trophy :D

Lee
01-19-2010, 06:42 AM
I am so glad that Nole signs with ST, not K-Swiss as rumoured :tape:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100119/capt.mel20401190523.australian_open_tennis_mel204. jpg

Noleta
01-19-2010, 06:47 AM
What is that:spit:

Nole fan
01-20-2010, 08:06 PM
It doesn't matter, you see that outfit on Nole and it automatically looks good. It's just a question of who's wearing it... I noticed today that Tomic wears the same hideous outfit than Rafa... Surely Nike creates the worst outfits right now. I liked adidas though.

FlameOn
01-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Nole's black outfit this year is hawt. :drool:

Ad Wim
01-20-2010, 11:46 PM
My god, his outfit is ugly :eek: