Why Are Threads Banned? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why Are Threads Banned?

buddyholly
11-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Apparently my thread on political correctness has been removed. Why would this happen? I can not imagine anything I said that could possibly be a reason for deletion.

Do the mods have the power to remove whatever threads they want, while remaining anonymous and free from the obligation to explain the reasons?

Snowwy
11-16-2009, 05:48 AM
Apparently my thread on political correctness has been removed. Why would this happen? I can not imagine anything I said that could possibly be a reason for deletion.

Do the mods have the power to remove whatever threads they want, while remaining anonymous and free from the obligation to explain the reasons?

Just a thought, Im not a mod, but this is why I would have deleted your threads, and its probably not why they did, but this is a tennis message board, you should take your politcal crap to a politics board. And while you're at it, you should change your flag, cuz its kinda embarrassing to be from the same country as you. :angel:

buddyholly
11-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Just a thought, Im not a mod, but this is why I would have deleted your threads, and its probably not why they did, but this is a tennis message board, you should take your politcal crap to a politics board. And while you're at it, you should change your flag, cuz its kinda embarrassing to be from the same country as you. :angel:

Snowwy, how many times to I have to repeat that ''non-tennis'' speaks for itself. If the owners wanted discussion of tennis-only at this site, don't you think they would have the intelligence to remove a ''non-tennis'' discussion board?

I could say, get out of Canada, then, if you hate democracy and free speech so much. But I am tolerant of all views, no matter how ridiculous.

Now I guess we're both embarrassed.

gulzhan
11-28-2009, 09:39 AM
How can I find out why my thread about semifinals of WTF was removed? Not joined with another, but closed? Just curious, I don't think I ever opened a thread at GM but this morning I was SOOOOO pissed off by the result of fixed matches that I couldn't resist.

Can anyone tell me where I can find my closed thread? And who can tell me the reasons why it's been closed?