The ATP World Tour Finals 2009, London : Early Discussions [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The ATP World Tour Finals 2009, London : Early Discussions

Clay Death
11-14-2009, 12:32 AM
The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals (november 22-29, London) is here. You have seen the players in action now and you have a pretty good handle on their current form.

who, in your estimation, has the best chance to walk away with the hardware in London? Is there a dark horse in the group?

I will go ahead and fire off the first shot: i would have to say the favorites for the title there are Fed and the Serbian Slayer (Nole). My dark horse could be the Clay Monster. He will have to find a way to put it all together there. Murray could make the semis.

the floor is all yours. Discuss.

Santoro Magician
11-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Murray to win, home tournament. Crowd will spur him. And he is the Best of 3 GOAT

FedFan_2007
11-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Fed will crash out in the round robin again. He just can't be arsed for anything but a slam these days. :shrug: Since he can't even win Basel anymore, I suspect in 2010 he'll win exactly 1 title - that being a slam.

Clay Death
11-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Murray to win, home tournament. Crowd will spur him. And he is the Best of 3 GOAT

a point to be noted. so perhaps we need to make him the dark horse there.

Clay Death
11-14-2009, 01:49 AM
mods: please close this thread. i did not realize that there was a thread on this event already.

thanks.

RafitoGoat
11-14-2009, 02:28 AM

Not quite :lol: