A call to Nadal fans [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A call to Nadal fans

Start da Game
11-13-2009, 05:15 PM
this performance against tsonga today is undoubtedly the best from rafael since may this year.......he has a very good chance of winning this title now.......irrespective of the result, one thing's for sure - that nadal is starting to find his range of shots and the lost confidence in his game........whenever he is hitting those inside-out forehands with precision, it's an indication that he is playing at a high level and is in the zone.......

just ignore the blind haters and hate filled hypocrites completely.......they will continue hating him for the obvious daunts that rafa gives them.......vamos rafa!

Topspin Forehand
11-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Great thread. I don't understand why these posters have to insult Nadal and his opponent in every result thread.

rubbERR
11-13-2009, 05:18 PM
this made me laugh, sorry

extreme fanboys. :lol:

RafitoGoat
11-13-2009, 05:18 PM
It is an astonishing comeback, because if Parera wins Paris then Federer can't finish number one if Parera wins London :yeah:

Razer
11-13-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm not a Nadal fan but I do think he is playing much better than in his last few matches. I do think he will reach no.1 next year.

Start da Game
11-13-2009, 05:36 PM
It is an astonishing comeback, because if Parera wins Paris then Federer can't finish number one if Parera wins London :yeah:

vamos parera!

Cloudygirl
11-13-2009, 05:44 PM

in anticipation

http://feilz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/demotivator__epic_fail-500x406.jpg

:sad::sad:

Start da Game
11-13-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm not a Nadal fan but I do think he is playing much better than in his last few matches. I do think he will reach no.1 next year.

nice of you......

born_on_clay
11-13-2009, 07:51 PM
in anticipation

http://feilz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/demotivator__epic_fail-500x406.jpg

:sad::sad:

Go home pal

Vamos Rafa !!!

Cloudygirl
11-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Oh please I support Rafa but why make ridiculous claims that he will win Paris and WTF. If he did then I would be delighted but such exaggerated expectations merely make his fans look idiotic.

born_on_clay
11-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh please I support Rafa but why make ridiculous claims that he will win Paris and WTF. If he did then I would be delighted but such exaggerated expectations merely make his fans look idiotic.

Everyone can have his own opinion. If someone claims Rafa will win both Paris and WTF you can disagree but you should respect other opinions

I believe myself Rafa won't win Paris but I just can't stand posting such dumb photos

Cloudygirl
11-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Everyone can have his own opinion. If someone claims Rafa will win both Paris and WTF you can disagree but you should respect other opinions

I believe myself Rafa won't win Paris but I just can't stand posting such dumb photos

equally I can't stand ridiculous claims that make Rafa fans look like 'tards.

born_on_clay
11-13-2009, 08:20 PM
equally I can't stand ridiculous claims that make Rafa fans look like 'tards.

I hope Rafa will surprise us soon :)

Mimi
11-14-2009, 01:33 AM
:yippee: thanks start da game for the thread, but lets not get too carried away, he still has to face the powerful Nole before he can get to the final, lets calm down ;)

Start da Game
11-14-2009, 04:37 AM
hi mimi darling.......irrespective of the final result in paris, i am just glad that rafa is back into some sort of form finally.......

JolánGagó
11-14-2009, 07:37 AM

This is a fan forum, and not all the fans are the same. people have the right to be the fan they want to be :)

siloe26
12-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Vote for Rafa here. http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=154807 :wavey: