4. Andy Murray
5. Juan Martin del Potro
6. Andy Roddick
7. Nikolay Davydenko
8. Fernando Verdasco
------------------------------------------------
9. Robin Soderling
10. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

We don't know whether Roddick will play or not. So Soderling still has chance.

Certinfy
11-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Juan Martin Del Potro

scarecrows
11-13-2009, 04:52 PM
i doubt Duck will play

winner, Davydenko

oranges
11-13-2009, 04:56 PM
They may be all set ranking-wise, but I doubt all those will play. Why not wait to see who will actually play before making a poll?

Certinfy
11-13-2009, 04:58 PM
So the groups will most likely be:

1) Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro, Roddick
2) Nadal, Murray, Davydenko, Verdasco

?

born_on_clay
11-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Rafa Nadal in great style

Mario Sharapov
11-13-2009, 05:11 PM
So the groups will most likely be:

1) Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro, Roddick
2) Nadal, Murray, Davydenko, Verdasco

?

No. Roddick is #6. Davydenko is #7.

Roddick and del Potro can't draw each other. Davydenko and Verdasco can't draw each other.

Arkulari
11-13-2009, 05:15 PM
probably Nole or Rafa depending on their form ;)

Jaz
11-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Rafa

Certinfy
11-13-2009, 05:47 PM
No. Roddick is #6. Davydenko is #7.

Roddick and del Potro can't draw each other. Davydenko and Verdasco can't draw each other.Oh right :) Thought Roddick was number 7 after Davydenko won Shanghai :).

Ad Wim
11-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Djokovic is by far the best right now, so him.

Noleta
11-13-2009, 05:53 PM
I know it's not possible cause of the rankings lol...

Rog,Rafa,Nole,Murray

DelPo,Roddick,Nando,Davy

:lol:

Probably..

Roddick,Nadal,Murray,Verdasco
Fed,Nole,Delpo,Davy

:shrug:

sheva07
11-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Kolya can have a good run here with all these players out of form.

Mario Sharapov
11-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Kolya can have a good run here with all these players out of form.

Isn't he himself out of form as well? :lol:

Noleta
11-13-2009, 07:21 PM

sammy01
11-13-2009, 07:28 PM
del potro to win paris and london :worship:

TheBoiledEgg
11-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Kolya wont lose a game :banana:

Jōris
11-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Djokovic

TMJordan
11-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Davydenko.

born_on_clay
11-13-2009, 08:50 PM

Sexy will sexes him first

Noleta
11-13-2009, 09:22 PM

http://i34.tinypic.com/9907bc.jpg
:p

jcempire
11-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Roddick will not play

malisha
11-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Donkey or Murray

Orka_n
11-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Roddick will not playIs that official? I would very much like the source, please.

FlameOn
11-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Djokovic

sheva07
11-13-2009, 10:39 PM

No.

FlameOn
11-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Kind of funny that Roddick's got two more votes than Verdasco despite the fact that he won't even be playing. Shows how much confidence people have in poor Nando. :awww: But still, just qualifying is a big achievement.

Still think Djokovic anyway.

FedFan_2007
11-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Andy Murray will win because

a) he'll be well rested
b) the home favorite
c) he's the king of 3-setters

Fed will crash out in the RR(can't be arsed anymore), DelPo as well(too injured, tired). Basically the semis I can see Murray, Rafa, Djokovic, Davydenko.

JoshDragon
11-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Hopefully Nadal will win.:)

rocketassist
11-14-2009, 03:49 AM
Can see PMK netting this one if he finds his game.

Xristos
11-14-2009, 04:04 AM
A. Murray wins this.

KostyaTszyu
11-14-2009, 04:19 AM
Nadal

paseo
11-14-2009, 04:23 AM
Fed will win.

Djokovic/Nadal will be tired.
Del Potro is injured.
Murray won't be able to handle the expectation of home crowd.
Davydenko/Roddick/Verdasco is a non-factor for Fed.

FedFan_2007
11-14-2009, 05:54 AM
Fed will win.

Djokovic/Nadal will be tired.
Del Potro is injured.
Murray won't be able to handle the expectation of home crowd.
Davydenko/Roddick/Verdasco is a non-factor for Fed.

Bullshit. Fed doesn't give a shit about non-slams anymore. Basel is proof enough.:confused::confused:

Start da Game
11-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Bullshit. Fed doesn't give a shit about non-slams anymore. Basel is proof enough.:confused::confused:

i am pretty sure he will be pissed off and might even cry if he loses his no.1 ranking........

FedFan_2007
11-14-2009, 06:03 AM
i am pretty sure he will be pissed off and might even cry if he loses his no.1 ranking........

I don't think he'll even cry about that. He just truly doesn't give a shit about anything but a slam these days! :(:(:(

Voo de Mar
11-14-2009, 06:50 AM
On the assumption that Roddick won't play I'd like to see these groups:

1) Federer, Djokovic, Davydenko, Verdasco
2) Nadal, Murray, Del Potro, Soderling

My favorite to win the title - Butt-head.

paseo
11-14-2009, 06:57 AM

Fed would want to secure the No.1 position. And he's gonna go all out to do just that.

Mechlan
11-14-2009, 07:38 AM
On the assumption that Roddick won't play I'd like to see these groups:

1) Federer, Djokovic, Davydenko, Verdasco
2) Nadal, Murray, Del Potro, Soderling

My favorite to win the title - Butt-head.

I like those groups. Possibly a Djokovic/Murray swap.

Acer
11-14-2009, 07:58 AM
Calling it WTF is just WRONG

Doggy
11-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Federer will win, I have a grave feeling about this.

Horatio Caine
11-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Very tough to predict, and at the moment I'd whittle it down to be between Fed, Djokovic and Davydenko...and, as crazy as it might sound, I'd probably put Fed 3rd out of those, despite his head-to-head with Kolya. Clearly, Davydenko looking very good over these last couple of months, and it would be a disappointment if he flops at this event. Djokovic looks like he is tiring, but if he can keep himself together he will surely be tough to beat.

Assuming Soderling replaces Roddick, obviously a reasonable chance he gets up to something...although I'm not sure I can picture him beyond the SF.

Nadal, Muzza and Del Potro looking pretty rough at the moment, which is a shame. Not sure JMDP will be fit enough to launch a serious challenge, and obviously it is dangerous to play down Rafa's chances. Wouldn't be surprised if Muzza fails to survive the group stage, especially if he gets drawn in the 'group of death' - e.g. Fed/Djok, Davydenko and Soderling. If he pats the ball back at 10mph against them, he won't know what will hit him.

Verdasco...well, no surprise that everyone will want to draw him. :p :awww:

My prediction...I'll pump for Djokovic. As long as his energy levels are okay, I can see him beating anyone and everyone in the event. Couldn't say the same for anyone else.

Goldenoldie
11-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Djokovic is the form player, but he has not yet been able to retain a title. Between him and Nadal I think.

Dini
11-14-2009, 12:20 PM
My money is on Djokovic to defend a title for the first time in his career.

Having said that, I think Fed will be the "dark horse". :p I know it's silly to call the number 1 in the world an outsider but going by his current form he'll struggle to get a set of the top 8. He's admitted that he's not been playing the game that he wants to play (aggressive and attacking), and that he wants to change that before London. If he does and the timing off the forehand plus the movement click, then he's got every chance (especially if he's serving Wimbledon final 09 style :p).

Mario Sharapov
11-15-2009, 07:07 AM
I hope Roddick play and he is healthy.

Halba
11-15-2009, 09:11 AM
fed is done for the year. he is training for the AO

nadal is out of form. he is getting SFs due to high seed and cakewalk draw.

djokovic is playing like a no.1 and a champion at the moment. he will win.

andy murray is very out of form. valencia mean nothing. he just had wrist injury.

del po and roddick are 'injured' players.

verdasco should be an injured player too, he is due to have surgery.

4/8 are 'injured' players.

philosophicalarf
11-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Fed: was seriously hacked off last year at failing in TMC. Not a slam, but should still be important to him imo.

Nadal: nothing to offer against the top guys atm. Since his comeback at Montreal, he pretty much loses to the first quality player he meets. Needed a choke-of-the-year multi-collapse from Almugro to win, then chokes from Boredo and Tsonga also. Ran into Djoko, no choke, slaughter.

Djoko: over reaction to his recent results imo. Nadal was setting him up with his short rubbish, very easy to hit winners. Looked like he was going to lose against Sod, until he completley imploded in the final set and hit every second shot into the net or long. In Basel, needed chokes from Wawa and Steps to get past them.

Murray: looked horrendous in Valencia, serious lapses of concentration for long periods. Huge kudos to his matchplay efficiency that he won the tournament, but that's not going to work against top guys. I'm not too concerned with the loss to Stepanek, that looked entirely like a tank to me, the body language was very much saying "not bothered", no anger at the performance ..... and he did win the set 6-1. Still, the same rustiness from Valencia and the Blake match seems to be there, you can't like his chances in London.

DelPot: apparently the injury isn't a major thing, just retired out of precaution. He's barely played a match since the US Open though, will surely be hard for him to do much.

Roddick: fitness? Hard to tell how seriously he rates the tournament, but the shift away from carpet won't hurt him.

Davy: might be just falling off the form tree since Shanghai - in Valencia he looked really good against Youzhny, but then went into one of his bizarre errorfests and threw away the match. Not too worrying cos the low bounce there doesn't really suit him, but then in Paris with a slightly higher bounce he should have been in contention to win..... and really flopped.

Verdasco: out of gas, multiple injuries.

jcempire
11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Yes, DJOKER is going to win

nothing is huge to FED after he done 15 Slams

Nadal.....He still not 100%.

Murray.... He is looking for next year where he may have a brand new year. (Murray is going to be No 1 next year) Keep eye on

JMDP..... I hate to say. He may not win another big title as slam

Roddick..... Injury cost him a lot.

TheBoiledEgg
11-17-2009, 07:01 PM
hopefully Kolya gets Verdasco, Nadal and Murray in his gp

Sophocles
11-17-2009, 07:27 PM
22 votes for Nadal? The indoor genius with errr 1 title to his name? Won in 5 against Ivan Ljubicic? In Spain? Whoa.

safin-rules-no.1
11-17-2009, 07:33 PM
If Murray wins the tournament i may hurt myself....

KaiserT
11-17-2009, 09:30 PM
:lol: at Nadal voters, are they blind or stupid?

Ad Wim
11-17-2009, 09:33 PM
24 times Nadal?! :haha:

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 09:37 PM
I can't help but think that both Feds and Nads might surprise quite some folks in here. People seem to have forgotten that the #1 YER is at stake here!, and neither of the two are the personalities to 'just give up' on that, whether they are in 'bad' form or no.

theseth1119
11-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Djokovic, Del Potro, and Soderling in his draw? That's the worst case scenario and quite possible and a nightmare for him.

This would give Rogie: Murray, Davydenko, and Verdasco, quite favorable for him.

Just would be something if that groupings are exactly that tomorrow, then we know for absolute 100%
sure who ends the year #1.

I can't wait for tomorrow's groupings to be made.

Bilbo
11-17-2009, 09:45 PM
a true spartan fights against anyone

KaiserT
11-17-2009, 09:53 PM
I can't help but think that both Feds and Nads might surprise quite some folks in here. People seem to have forgotten that the #1 YER is at stake here!, and neither of the two are the personalities to 'just give up' on that, whether they are in 'bad' form or no.

Fed can win it, sure.

Nadal is just a non-entity at the moment.

alter ego
11-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Lol, 4X time TMS champion has almost the same number of votes as an out of form, 1 inddor title winner, Nadal.

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Fed can win it, sure.

Nadal is just a non-entity at the moment.

Djoko trashed the both of them the last two tournaments, true. But that doesn't mean it will be the same story Djoko will have to play either of them (or even both) again. Wins in the past don't garantee anything.

Neither do losses, and in Rafa's case, especially, I have no doubt that he'll try and give it his all, and anyone should know by now to NEVER count him out.

As for Federer, yes, he CAN win this, he's proven that quite often - but then again, he's so inconsistent and mentally flakey at times nowadays that I wouldn't be surprised not seeing him go past the RR stage either. :o

As to the other contestants - I'm not ruling out Davydenko or Murray either. Davydenko has shown he's capable of coming far, and as for Murray, I expect him to come into this tournament fully rested and back in good form.
For the rest of the field, no I don't see them winning it, but ANY of them is surely capable of causing a big upset when they have one of those days when 'everything' works.

In other words, this WTF is very, very open indeed.

Dini
11-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Djoko trashed the both of them the last two tournaments, true. But that doesn't mean it will be the same story Djoko will have to play either of them (or even both) again. Wins in the past don't garantee anything.

Since when is a 3 set win a thrashing? :confused:

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Since when is a 3 set win a thrashing? :confused:

Federer got that second set handed over to him by Djoko DF'ing and UE'ing, not due to his own better playing. Djokovic should have taken that match in straights imho. :shrug:

Yes, I think it was a trashing. Federer had no real chance except for his opponents mistakes coming along.

Dini
11-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Federer got that second set handed over to him by Djoko DF'ing and UE'ing, not due to his own better playing. Djokovic should have taken that match in straights imho. :shrug:

Yes, I think it was a trashing. Federer had no real chance except for his opponents mistakes coming along.

Federer's serve was really solid after being broken in the second set. Djokovic wasn't playing anything stellar throughout but in the second Federer was more solid than Djokovic. I'm sorry but a three set win is never a thrashing. That's like saying Federer thrashed Gonzalez in IW this year, when in fact he lost the second set. Never mind that he lost the second set due to wild errors at the end - no one called that a thrashing. MTF is getting more baffling by the day. Three set victories are seen as outclassing, crushing and crashing. :worship:

Crushing is when you win about 4-5 games and can't find an answer throughout the entire match. At least that's how crushing used to be seen.

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 10:22 PM
Federer's serve was really solid after losing being broken in the second set. Djokovic wasn't playing anything stellar throughout but in the second Federer was more solid than Djokovic. I'm sorry but a three set win is never a thrashing. That's like saying Federer thrashed Gonzalez in IW this year, when in fact he lost the second set. Never mind that he lost the second set due to wild errors at the end - no one called that a thrashing. MTF is getting more baffling by the day. Three set victories are seen as outclassing, crushing and crashing. :worship:

You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am to mine. No need to get upset about it.
Sorry, but a three set victory can indeed be a trashing, just like a straight sets victory can be a fantastic match, even if its numbers were 6-3 6-4 6-3.

KaiserT
11-17-2009, 10:26 PM

Fed's forehand was dire that day and he still went to 3.

It wasn't the same level of trashing that Djok gave Nadal anyway, Nadal was utterly hopeless, he was a total non-entity in that match, would have needed Djoko to start making tonnes of random UEs to have a chance.

Fed's game was just off against Djok, his forehand especially, on a good day Fed will beat Djok, at the moment Nadal's highest level would still fall short.

Dini
11-17-2009, 10:27 PM
You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am to mine. No need to get upset about it.
Sorry, but a three set victory can indeed be a trashing, just like a straight sets victory can be a fantastic match, even if its numbers were 6-3 6-4 6-3.

I'm not upset about it, it's your opinion. I just don't think that a match where Djokovic only converted on his 6th or 7th set point to win the first set, had his serve broken twice in the second set and was break points down in the third set is considered a thrashing, especially when you see how badly the other guy was playing. The fact that Fed managed to sneak in a set playing so horrendously confirms that. Djokovic was the most solid and consistent overall but a crushing it was not. It was a solid victory, but Novak can play much better than he did in the final and he confirmed that a week later as far as I'm concerned.

Nole fan
11-17-2009, 10:29 PM
I think it will be Djoko/Fed

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm not upset about it, it's your opinion. I just don't think that a match where Djokovic only converted on his 6th or 7th set point to win the first set, had his serve broken twice in the second set and was break points down in the third set is considered a thrashing, especially when you see how badly the other guy was playing. The fact that Fed managed to sneak in a set playing so horrendously confirms that. Djokovic was the most solid and consistent overall but a crushing it was not. It was a solid victory, but Novak can play much better than he did in the final and he confirmed that a week later as far as I'm concerned.

Let's just call it a 'difference of opinion', and maybe even more, a 'difference in wordings'. :)
But please don't throw my opinion on the giant heap of MTF Silliness, I happen to think I don't really belong over there. ;)

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 10:36 PM
I think it will be Djoko/Fed

Good chance of that, but it will very much depend on which RR group the both of them will be. They could well be on the same group you know. ;)

Dini
11-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Let's just call it a 'difference of opinion', and maybe even more, a 'difference in wordings'. :)
But please don't throw my opinion on the giant heap of MTF Silliness, I happen to think I don't really there. ;)

I don't throw your opinion with the heap of MTF silliness Karin, you know that. I just happen to think that a match in which both players' level was not the best and in which the guy who struggled more than the other managed to win a set is not a thrashing. That's all I'm saying.

It was still a defeat though and a big win for Djokovic. ;) Whether that will help in his future matches against Fed remains to be seen.

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 10:47 PM
I don't throw your opinion with the heap of MTF silliness Karin, you know that. I just happen to think that a match in which both players' level was not the best and in which the guy who struggled more than the other managed to win a set is not a thrashing. That's all I'm saying.

It was still a defeat though and a big win for Djokovic. ;) Whether that will help in his future matches against Fed remains to be seen.

:hug: Well maybe we can settle this dispute by saying that the whole match was kind of a trash heap? :p

And yes, I see a lot of folks already painting in Djokovic for a spot in the final, but that will remain to be seen. ;)

Ad Wim
11-17-2009, 10:51 PM

The YER #1 is hardly at stake. I give Nadal about 5% to clinch it.

KaiserT
11-17-2009, 10:52 PM
For me there are only 4 players capable of winning it.

Fed, Djoko, Murray, Davydenko.

I rate Nadal's chances alongside Verdasco's :lol:

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 11:04 PM
The YER #1 is hardly at stake. I give Nadal about 5% to clinch it.

I've seen things with a less of chance succeeding happening in sports... :angel:

Dini
11-17-2009, 11:04 PM
:hug: Well maybe we can settle this dispute by saying that the whole match was kind of a trash heap? :p

Now we're talking. :rolls: They always seem to bring out the worst in each other. :sobbing:

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Now we're talking. :rolls: They always seem to bring out the worst in each other. :sobbing:

Fed and Djoko? I thought Rafa was the one who has THAT honour when it comes to Feddie. :haha:

Dini
11-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Fed and Djoko? I thought Rafa was the one who has THAT honour when it comes to Feddie. :haha:

You see Federer brings out the best in Rafa most of the time (and Rafa brings out the worst in Fed as you say). Whereas Federer and Djokovic bring out the worst in each other - they exchange crappiness. :lol: :sobbing: Shame, as I enjoy watching both of them playing well. But I honestly can't remember a match where that happened. Patches of the Toronto 07 final, I guess.

Sunset of Age
11-17-2009, 11:20 PM
You see Federer brings out the best in Rafa most of the time (and Rafa brings out the worst in Fed as you say). Whereas Federer and Djokovic bring out the worst in each other - they exchange crappiness. :lol: :sobbing: Shame, as I enjoy watching both of them playing well. But I honestly can't remember a match where that happened. Patches of the Toronto 07 final, I guess.

Let's just hope for Feds and Muzza to at least end up in the same group, would truly spare us some eyebleeds, no? ;)
Uh... okay. I just hope so.

latso
11-18-2009, 07:12 AM
Fedex all the way. He's the freshest of them all, saved energy for this tittle and gonna get it.

First contender - Muzza. Playing at home and second freshest as been resting a bit due to injury.

Nole - forget about it. Same as 2007 - he'll be dead tired and should be happy to get a win overall.

The rest - forget it

MurrayFan1
11-18-2009, 08:22 AM
I voted Djokovic, I am going for the Wednesday evening session but am a bit annoyed we have to sit through doubles before. :/

Imaster
11-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Group A: Roger Federer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro, Fernando Verdasco

Group B: Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Nikolay Davydenko, Robin Soderling

zcess81
11-18-2009, 09:54 AM

Totally agree with that. I can't remember a single great Fed-Djoko match where both played at high level. It's always one is great/solid and the other one is off. Nadal on the other hand always seems to bring best out of Novak...and vice versa (on clay/grass at least)

Riffrizzle
11-18-2009, 10:12 AM
So many exciting matches up ahead!

Nadal vs. Soderling, Federer vs. Del Potro, both should be awesome to watch. Also Federer vs. Murray, Nadal vs. Djokovic woo!

duong
11-18-2009, 06:59 PM
I would say semis Fed-Söderling and Djokovic-Murray.

A final between Federer and Murray.

And Federer winning the whole thing (and beating Murray twice in the same tournament, which I must say is very optimistic ;) )

Certinfy
11-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Andy Murray :)

duong
11-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Whereas Federer and Djokovic bring out the worst in each other - they exchange crappiness. :lol: :sobbing: Shame, as I enjoy watching both of them playing well. But I honestly can't remember a match where that happened. Patches of the Toronto 07 final, I guess.

yes that final was good ;)

I think they can play very good matches together, except if Federer is too good like in Cincinnati.

If they had some bad matches, I think it's more of a coincidence.

djb84xi
11-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Well, it should be interesting, now that the field and the groups are set. Can't wait to see Group B in action. It'll be the toughest group and probably have the best matches. Even though Djokovic is the hottest player on tour right now, by no means will i just pick him to win it. Nothing is really set in stone. For all we know, Nadal or Soderling or even Verdasco could win it. The field is talented enough where anything could and probably will happen. I wish all 8 guys best of luck.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/mar2009/0/4/barclays-800562443.jpg

tennishero
11-18-2009, 08:31 PM

winning a masters a month ago = out of form??

anyway, federer will probably win this tournament, he'll have more motivation with it being in london.

Ozone
11-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Roger has tougher competition top to bottom. Rafa has the toughest opponent in the whole tourney though.

Vida
11-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Totally agree with that. I can't remember a single great Fed-Djoko match where both played at high level. It's always one is great/solid and the other one is off. Nadal on the other hand always seems to bring best out of Novak...and vice versa (on clay/grass at least)

montreal 07, djoko won in 3 sets, two tb's went his way.

uso 07, fed in straights but first two sets were damn close. might be said djoko choked in front of pending greatness. it was a quick, high quality encounter.

ao 08? that was pretty high level form both, djoko just too good.

Brick Top
11-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Muzza

habibko
11-18-2009, 09:23 PM
all things considered, Davydenko.

Bilbo
11-18-2009, 09:29 PM
N. Djokovic

momo_momo
11-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Maybe Roger.

MrChopin
11-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Gut says Murray will surprise. Perhaps that means reaching SF, I don't know. Roger's form has been shite of late, could go 1-2 in his group and be gone in RR.

phelbyn
11-19-2009, 12:05 AM
It's disgustingly obvious that Nadal will NOT win. Federer has a chance, but Djokovic is riding the biggest high right now. I think it'll come down to a Fed-Novak final.

Federer hasn't done too much since his amazing spring and summer run, but then again he hasn't had an opportunity to play large meaningful tournaments. I think he's still got an edge over most players. He'll do well enough to retain his #1 ranking.

phelbyn
11-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Gut says Murray will surprise. Perhaps that means reaching SF, I don't know. Roger's form has been shite of late, could go 1-2 in his group and be gone in RR.

Let's face it... a different Federer shows up for the big tournaments. You cannot count him out because he has only played two tournaments since his USOpen final appearance. Hey... he lost the final in Basel... not bad. Paris was an obvious mistake.

elessar
11-19-2009, 12:20 AM
montreal 07, djoko won in 3 sets, two tb's went his way.
I'll give you that one.
uso 07, fed in straights but first two sets were damn close. might be said djoko choked in front of pending greatness. it was a quick, high quality encounter.
:spit: Crap of the highest order, both were actively trying to choke this away but Djokovic was just too good in the end.
Probably the worst slam final Roger has ever played outside of clay.
ao 08? that was pretty high level form both, djoko just too good.
Monofed on top form :worship:

cocrcici
11-19-2009, 12:21 AM
:unsure::unsure:

Halba
11-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Semis

FED vs NADAL(nadal surprise winner here)

MURRAY VS DJOKOVIC (djokovic smashes murray)

final

NADAL vs DJOKOVIC

winner DJOKOVIC

zerocool_
11-19-2009, 12:25 AM
I'll give you that one.

:spit: Crap of the highest order, both were actively trying to choke this away but Djokovic was just too good in the end.
Probably the worst slam final Roger has ever played outside of clay.

Monofed on top form :worship:

Monte Carlo last year was very good before Nole retired..

Clay Death
11-19-2009, 12:29 AM
N. Djokovic

the serbian slayer is the man at the moment. he has won 10 matches in a row. confidence is sky high and he is healthy and fit. he will be hard to deal with.

Dini
11-19-2009, 12:32 AM
WTF (:spit:) does Essential British garb mean?! :scratch:

Dressed to kill in their Essential British garb, the eight players who are to draw the largest one-week crowd at a tennis event in this country to the O2 arena will be pictured tomorrow (that would be Friday) on the banks of the River Thames, hoping that the forecast gale force winds do not force a constant reshaping of their hairstyles.
Andy Murray — drawn into group A with Roger Federer, Juan Martín del Potro and Fernando Verdasco — is expected to be first on in the singles, generating a sizeable BBC audience.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/tennis/

Sunset of Age
11-19-2009, 12:40 AM
WTF (:spit:) does Essential British garb mean?! :scratch:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/tennis/

http://www.captainvideo.nl/sites/ltv/2002/foto/kilts/image/rog_ll_kilt_04.jpg

Kilts? :p :p :p
Oh sorry, that's... Scottish. :angel:

Sorry for that, folks. :spit:

Brick Top
11-19-2009, 11:27 AM
:spit: you just ruined my appetite

kisen
11-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Del Potro if he is healthy.

Sophocles
11-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Just on the question of half-decent Fed-Djokovic matches, I thought the U.S. Open 2008 semi was pretty good.

malisha
11-29-2009, 03:07 PM
winner, Davydenko

Davydenko.

Can see PMK netting this one if he finds his game.

good shit lads:hatoff:

scarecrows
11-29-2009, 05:36 PM
easy one