Why does Rainer Schuettler bother playing? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why does Rainer Schuettler bother playing?

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 07:17 PM
He's like.....really bad!!!!!

and then he parades around the court like "I'm really bad at tennis, but I play anyways!"

and then he's like, in the top 20...but how? but why? he's really bad like!!!! :confused:

rassklovn
09-02-2004, 07:26 PM
You are past it as a troll, take a break and come back when the creative juices are flowing.

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 07:29 PM
You are past it as a troll, take a break and come back when the creative juices are flowing.

that's just silly....

why would I take a break when this takes little or no energy whatsoever? :confused:

rassklovn
09-02-2004, 07:32 PM
that's just silly....

why would I take a break when this takes little or no energy whatsoever? :confused:

I read somewhere you were bragging about your troll credentials, and if you are that good, then it shouldn't be any work at all for a troll genius like yourself.

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 07:37 PM
I read somewhere you were bragging about your troll credentials, and if you are that good, then it shouldn't be any work at all for a troll genius like yourself.

I have credentials now? awesome! :D :D

I already established that it's no work on my part....why are you being so redundant? :confused:

rassklovn
09-02-2004, 07:41 PM
I have credentials now? awesome! :D :D

I already established that it's no work on my part....why are you being so redundant? :confused:

Too bad there isn't a trolling school, then you might be asked to be one of the directors, but I am still waiting for some quality trolls. I want to laugh, and you are making me laugh, just not in the way I want.

Do you mean redundant or repugnant? English not my 1st language.

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 07:45 PM
English not my 1st language.

I kind of figured that :rolleyes:

rassklovn
09-02-2004, 07:50 PM
I kind of figured that :rolleyes:

Still it's better than yours, so I am quite happy with that. You never know you might get the reaction you are looking for soon enough.

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Still it's better than yours, so I am quite happy with that. You never know you might get the reaction you are looking for soon enough.
At least I can use punctuation better than you.

Punctuation! is, Fun? ;)

rassklovn
09-02-2004, 08:02 PM
At least I can use punctuation better than you.

Punctuation! is, Fun? ;)

Enjoy it while you can, it doesn't matter I know I can construct sentences and actually know the meanings and the correct usage of vocabulary, unlike some people and no, you are not included in this unfortunately.

I_Love_Hot_Guys
09-02-2004, 08:02 PM
Well, I think he is hot, and i usually let hot guys go by easy, so it's cool with me:).

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Enjoy it while you can, it doesn't matter I know I can construct sentences and actually know the meanings and the correct usage of vocabulary, unlike some people and no, you are not included in this unfortunately.

*sniff* *sniff* I'm not? boo-hoo!

it is pretty unfortunate though...I agree :p

rassklovn
09-02-2004, 08:09 PM
*sniff* *sniff* I'm not? boo-hoo!

it is pretty unfortunate though...I agree :p

Your crocodile tears are almost convincing.

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 08:23 PM
too bad I don't have a large nose.....OR DO I?

Ballbuster
09-02-2004, 09:46 PM
STFU RASSKLOVN, LIZPHAIR IS STILL A HIGH QUALITY TROLL.

this post was hilarious
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=742287&postcount=54

LiZpHaIr
09-02-2004, 11:02 PM
I don't agree with my reps...

Zetlandsk
09-03-2004, 04:55 AM
STFU RASSKLOVN, LIZPHAIR IS STILL A HIGH QUALITY TROLL.

this post was hilarious
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=742287&postcount=54

I am happy for you that you found some that is so factual, very humorous. :)