Sexy Stepanek OUTCLASSES Murray 1-6 6-3 6-4 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sexy Stepanek OUTCLASSES Murray 1-6 6-3 6-4

rocketassist
11-12-2009, 05:37 PM
BREAK IT DOWN. Deserved win for a legend. At last he beats a top four as well, first time since Rome 08 :worship:

U can't touch this
U can't touch this
U can't touch this
U can't touch this

My-my-my-my (U can't touch this) music hits me so hard
Makes me say,"oh my lord thank you for blessing me
With a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet"
It feels good
When you know you're sown
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat-uh!
U can't touch this

I told you homeboy
U can't touch this
Yeah, that's how we livin' and you know
U can't touch this
Look in my eyes,man
U can't touch this
Yo, let me bust the funky lyrics
U can't touch this

Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rolling
Hold on
Pump a little bit and let 'em know it's going on
Like that
Like that
Cold on a mission so fall on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat
They can't touch

Yo! I told you
U can't touch this
Why you standing there, man?
U can't touch this
Yo,sound the bells, school is in, sucker
U can't touch this
Give me a song or rhythm
Making 'em sweat
That's what I'm giving'em
Now they know
You talk about the Steppa, you're talking about a show
That's hyped and tight
Singers are sweating so pass them a wipe
Or a tape to learn
What it is going to take in the '90s
To burn the charts
Legit either work hard or you might as well quit

That's the word,because you know
U can't touch this
U can't touch this

Break it down

Stop. . . Steppa time

Go with the flow
It is said
That if you can't groove to this
Then you probably are dead
So wave your hands in the air
Bust a few moves, run your fingers through your hair
This is it for a winter
Dance to this an' you're gonna get thinner
Move slide your rump
Just for a minute, let's all do the bump
Bump bump bump

Yeah, U can't touch this
Look man, U can't touch this
You better get hyped
Boy 'cause you know ya can't
U can't touch this
Ring the bell, school's back in
Break it down

Stop. Steppa time

U can't touch this
U can't touch this
U can't touch this
U can't touch this
Break it down

Stop. Steppa time

Every time you see me
The Steppa's just so hyped
I'm dope on the floor
And I'm magic on the mike
Now why would I ever
Stop doing this?
When others making records
That just don't hit
I've toured around the world
From London to the Bay
It's Steppa, go Steppa, M.C.Steppa, Yo Steppa
And the rest can go and play
Can't touch this

U can't touch this
U can't touch this
U can't touch this
Yeah,U can't touch this
I told you, U can't touch this
Too hype, can't touch this
Yo, we outta here, can't touch this

Chiakifug
Murray simply wasnt sexy enough to fight back against Radeks prowess.

Nicole is pleased.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3498/nicole6.gif

Burrow
Dedicated to Ditherless. aka Useless.

Radek won with music from the other court playing in the background loudly, how fitting.

scoobs
11-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Well done to Stepanek in sets 2 & 3 - a completely different player to set 1.

Rest now for London, Andy. He rarely looks full of beans on court but today he looked like death's gramma.

Frankly I'd rather this result than watching Del Potro piss into Andy's open, waiting mouth tomorrow.

Clydey
"Outclasses". :lol:

Murray looked like he had nothing left after the first set. One of his worst of the year. Think he can say goodbye to the number 4 ranking. At least he can rest up for London.

Awesome Scheduling by the organisers, by the way.

ReturnWinner
Good result for tennis, he could find a solution for the pushing and good thing Radek did not choke like last week against Fakervic.

martinatreue
Ahhhh.... The Simon Reed jinx strikes yet again. Murray is the best in the world! :p:devil:

madmax
11-12-2009, 05:40 PM
one less pusher in a draw...next

maxardy
11-12-2009, 05:40 PM
i already believed sexy was trying to choke it away. should be pleased especially after basel sf

SheepleBuster
11-12-2009, 05:41 PM
It doesn't matter. According to Simon Reed, no matter how many times Murray disappoints, he is still the best player in the world: http://eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis/simon-reed/article/443/

Burrow
11-12-2009, 05:41 PM

Murray looked like he had nothing left after the first set. One of his worst of the year. Think he can say goodbye to the number 4 ranking. At least he can rest up for London.

Yep, completely outclassed by Radek today. Stepanek had him running around everywhere. He's no pusher.

Bascule
11-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Simon Reed :haha:

Blake :retard:

What a festival of top chokers.:rolleyes:

Burrow
i already believed sexy was trying to choke it away. should be pleased especially after basel sf

He tried his best to but sex was just oozing out of him an Murray just couldn't come up with the goods.

philosophicalarf
Bit of a tankjob from the 2nd set on - Murray gifted away a break with errors and a doublefault, then from that point was at halfspeed.

Not bothered at any of his many errors either, which is how you call tell Murray doesn't care about a result. Yesterday there was lots of anger at poor shots, today not one moan or shout at himself, nothing at all, just relaxed and unbothered. Even playing a bit of head-tennis at times, which you'll never see when he's focused.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Yep, completely outclassed by Radek today. Stepanek had him running around everywhere. He's no pusher.

Murray looked dead out there. Steps might as well have outclassed a journeyman.

Deivid23
11-12-2009, 05:44 PM
First set Murray schooled Jerk and then he tanked. No surprising

Clydey
Bit of a tankjob from the 2nd set on - Murray gifted away a break with errors and a doublefault, then from that point was at halfspeed.

Not bothered at any of his many errors either, which is how you call tell Murray doesn't care about a result. Yesterday there was lots of anger at poor shots, today not one moan or shout at himself, nothing at all, just relaxed and unbothered. Even playing a bit of head-tennis at times, which you'll never see when he's focused.

Noticed the head tennis, too.

I don't think Murray ever tanks. However, this is perhaps the only match I would consider as evidence that he does.

Burrow
As usual, the excuses, if he's not ill, he's injured, if he's not injured he's tired. He got bitch-slapped.

Corey Feldman
utter garbage, he's getting worse as every tournament passes

proving himself afterall to be nothing more than the usual British tennis player.

Guga_fan
11-12-2009, 05:45 PM

I just remembered now that you said it that Murray played until after 1:00 yesterday, how absurd. :eek:

Anyway, good win by Steps, but I don't think he can reach the semis considering his next round opponent will be Gonzalez or Del Potro.

tangerine_dream
11-12-2009, 05:45 PM
:lol: Something about the Paris masters repels the top ranked players from winning it.

maxardy
11-12-2009, 05:46 PM
after sex just bursting out of him, what will happen to nicole tonight?

Duncan
11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
After being out for 6 weeks and returning with a victory last week this result doesn't concern me in the slightest.

He can rest up knowing he has done well the past week and a half!

Wouldn't be suprised to see Andy stick 2 fingers up to this event next year after the way he has been treated with scheduling.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 05:48 PM
As usual, the excuses, if he's not ill, he's injured, if he's not injured he's tired. He got bitch-slapped.

He lost to a better player. Steps has too much game for Murray.

MagicMilan
11-12-2009, 05:48 PM
That return from Andy at 5-2 in the 3rd was fantastic. The rest was dull
Murray has to stop pushing ASAP, otherwise he'll never live up to his potential :shrug:
Sexy :hatoff:

Clydey
11-12-2009, 05:49 PM
I just remembered now that you said it that Murray played until after 1:00 yesterday, how absurd. :eek:

Anyway, good win by Steps, but I don't think he can reach the semis considering his next round opponent will be Gonzalez or Del Potro.

Didn't get to bed until 4am, apparently.

Har-Tru
TENNIS IS THE WINNER

Manon
proving himself afterall to be nothing more than the usual British tennis player.

^^^No, after all those months of absence...He'll be as new (if not earlier) on AUS Open.

Burrow
11-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Didn't get to bed until 4am, apparently.

And who's fault is that?

and yes, he lost to a better player :shrug:

Lopez
11-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Good result for tennis. Stepanek giving Murray a bit of his own medicine with the dropshots, slices and lobs.

Neither player played a lot of mindgames.

Clydey
:lol: Something about the Paris masters repels the top ranked players from winning it.

Federer and Murray out, while Rafa probably should be out, if not for Almagro doing everything possible to lose the match.

It really is a turd of an event. Court 1 looks like a school gym.

Nidhogg
I doubt Murray will lose sleep over this result. In the end he just had a go at shots he never goes for otherwise.

Still, lots of sexyness from Steps today. Many lovely dropshots and volleys, and even some hawt winners from the back off the court. Keep it up.

scoobs
11-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Good result for tennis. Stepanek giving Murray a bit of his own medicine with the dropshots, slices and lobs.

Neither player played a lot of mindgames.
Yeah I think the interesting thing today is that, in the last two sets, Stepanek stopped trying to hit through Murray and get to the net like he has in their previous meetings, and just started doing the cat and mouse thing himself, and it worked very well because he was playing very well and Murray didn't seem to have the legs to combat it successfully.

Jōris
11-12-2009, 05:53 PM
I put this down to lack of fitness.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 05:54 PM
And who's fault is that?

Clear evidence that you're delusional. There's a difference between losing to the better player on the day and simply losing to a better player.

fast_clay
11-12-2009, 05:54 PM
steps called upon the years 1973 and 1974... it was just too much... they were terribly funky years they were...

sammy01
11-12-2009, 05:55 PM

Nicole is pleased.

lmao at nicole, she has serious attitude.

i didn't think murray played well against a half bothered blake, so not suprised.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah I think the interesting thing today is that, in the last two sets, Stepanek stopped trying to hit through Murray and get to the net like he has in their previous meetings, and just started doing the cat and mouse thing himself, and it worked very well because he was playing very well and Murray didn't seem to have the legs to combat it successfully.

Dropshots aside, he was actually outrallying Murray and not breaking down.

scoobs
11-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Dropshots aside, he was actually outrallying Murray and not breaking down.
Yes and Murray's serving aside that would have been far more one-sided. Andy just wasn't dealing with it well today. I'm not too bothered - in this state Del Potro would have grabbed Andy's ankles, turned him upside down and wiped the floor with him so this is the lesser of two evils for me.

Burrow
11-12-2009, 05:58 PM
He lost to a better player. Steps has too much game for Murray.

Hmmm.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Yes and Murray's serving aside that would have been far more one-sided. Andy just wasn't dealing with it well today. I'm not too bothered - in this state Del Potro would have grabbed Andy's ankles, turned him upside down and wiped the floor with him so this is the lesser of two evils for me.

I was looking forward to the Gonzo-Pony match. This result dampens my enthusiasm a little. :rolleyes:

Hopefully he's back to his early 2009 form for the WTF.

alter ego
11-12-2009, 06:00 PM
I was jinxing Murray to do a double fault at 2-4, 30-40. Wich he did. I fel so good. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-349.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sleepy-Smileys/)

Clydey
11-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Hmmm.

Sarcasm, bud. Can you seriously imagine me saying "Steps has too much game for Murray" and mean it?

DrJules
11-12-2009, 06:01 PM
After starting his match around midnight French time yesterday (after Nadal and Federer both played long matches) and finishing around 2am and probably not sleeping until 4am not suprising Murray looked physically poor today.

scoobs
11-12-2009, 06:01 PM
I was looking forward to the Gonzo-Pony match. This result dampens my enthusiasm a little. :rolleyes:

Hopefully he's back to his early 2009 form for the WTF.
I'd rather he got back to his US Open 2008 form - to be honest I think his game has gone a little backward from that level this year

Hellraiser
11-12-2009, 06:02 PM

Nicole is pleased.

Nicole is saying brawo, and realy it was again tennis won, Radek is the best s&v atm and he is making sure about it, he really wan't to be in on the alternates list in London

Clydey
11-12-2009, 06:03 PM
I'd rather he got back to his US Open 2008 form - to be honest I think his game has gone a little backward from that level this year

I hate to admit it, but it probably has regressed. No idea what has happened to his forehand. People criticise it, but it never used to be this much of a liability. It has nothing on it and just sits there, almost without fail.

rocketassist
11-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Serve & volley isn't dead. :D

Corey Feldman
11-12-2009, 06:04 PM
he's hit about 5 FH winners since Miami Masters

rocketassist
11-12-2009, 06:05 PM
http://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Features/Photo_Galleries/TENNIS_Gallery/2008_05_12_Stepanek2_week.jpg

Clydey
11-12-2009, 06:05 PM

Actually, it is. Stepanek hardly threw in any S&V. He stayed back on the first serve almost exclusively.

scoobs
11-12-2009, 06:08 PM
I hate to admit it, but it probably has regressed. No idea what has happened to his forehand. People criticise it, but it never used to be this much of a liability. It has nothing on it and just sits there, almost without fail.
I know - part of the problem is people just read what he's going to do better now - they know that they play to the forehand because it's not as potent, they understand better what shots he will try in a given situation. And he hasn't adapted to that.

rocketassist
11-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Actually, it is. Stepanek hardly threw in any S&V. He stayed back on the first serve almost exclusively.

MC Radek carries the S & V fight in the top 20, he should be respected for not being a pusher/ballbasher/grinder mug with a one-dimensional game.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 06:11 PM
MC Radek carries the S & V fight in the top 20, he should be respected for not being a pusher/ballbasher/grinder mug with a one-dimensional game.

I love the fact that you're now a bigger fan of Stepanek than you are of Murray. :lol:

rocketassist
11-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I love the fact that you're now a bigger fan of Stepanek than you are of Murray. :lol:

Not really, I have a select group of faves. This isn't a GS where Murray still needs to prove himself, so I'm not really arsed he lost.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Not really, I have a select group of faves. This isn't a GS where Murray still needs to prove himself, so I'm not really arsed he lost.

I'd be less concerned if it wasn't for his ranking being in jeopardy.

scoobs
11-12-2009, 06:16 PM
I'd be less concerned if it wasn't for his ranking being in jeopardy.
so he goes down to #5, big deal. look, if he can't win slams and the other 4 can, maybe that's fair. maybe it will be a kick in the arse to get to work on his game more and stop believing that fitness is the sole key to his success.

Clydey
11-12-2009, 06:18 PM
so he goes down to #5, big deal. look, if he can't win slams and the other 4 can, maybe that's fair. maybe it will be a kick in the arse to get to work on his game more and stop believing that fitness is the sole key to his success.

If it happens, it's fair. That doesn't mean I want it to happen, though. Dropping back to 4 is fine. However, 5 means he loses his quarter.

Nichele Hull
Radwanska couldn't come up with a solution :o
Steps got a chance to get to the semis :yeah:

Iván
lost for words

scoobs
11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
If it happens, it's fair. That doesn't mean I want it to happen, though. Dropping back to 4 is fine. However, 5 means he loses his quarter.
which is less than ideal, I know. I don't want it to happen either, but, c'est la vie, c'est la vie. c'est good for you, c'est bad for me.

I think he has a lot of work to do to deal with some weak spots in his game and try to develop more consistency from match to match - his level can be all over the place, you don't know what's coming next. Hopefully he will work on this in the off season - there's not much further he can push the fitness, it's the law of diminishing returns.

Johnny Groove
11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Fucking awesome result.

FiBeR
11-12-2009, 06:22 PM
good for pony if he wins

rocketassist
11-12-2009, 06:24 PM
good for pony if he wins

He was thrashing this Murray if he won.

tnosugar
11-12-2009, 06:57 PM
it's the law of diminishing returns.

this is the last straw, scoobs. you'll be bringing in the invisible hand into the calculus next. a smithian Scott, unbearable! :D

Gretchen.
11-12-2009, 07:01 PM

Nicole is pleased.

:p

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6676/nicole3.gif

Nice one Mooray :lol:

maki925
11-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Radek,who would tell? :)
Awesome!

Ichiban1920
11-12-2009, 07:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mug pusher lost WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ditherless must be crying right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Voo de Mar
11-12-2009, 07:09 PM
:yeah: Butt-head was tired after match with mental midget.

marcelwks
11-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Radek is legendary - wait for it - dary

oliverbwfc
11-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Radek :worship:

Dini
11-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Murray was my tip for the title. Glad to be proven wrong. Allez Jo! :rocker2:

TENNIS IS THE WINNER

:lol:

Federer and Murray out, while Rafa probably should be out, if not for Almagro doing everything possible to lose the match.

It really is a turd of an event. Court 1 looks like a school gym.

Agree completely. :rolls:

:inlove:

http://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Features/Photo_Galleries/TENNIS_Gallery/2008_05_12_Stepanek2_week.jpg

:worship:

Fucking awesome result.

Agree completely, again. :bowdown:

Horatio Caine
11-12-2009, 07:24 PM

I think he'll just about hold onto the #4 ranking this year tbh. A healthy lead over JMDP at the moment, and that will only change if JMDP actually wins the Paris title (in which case he'll move up to #4 going into WTF). Otherwise, Muzza will lead JMDP by at least 200pts going into WTF...would leave him two RR matches in hand, so JMDP would have to mean business there as well.

Anyway, to add my thoughts to this thread...obviously a nasty match-up for Stepanek, but you had to wonder if circumstances (yesterday's late finish etc etc) would play a bigger part in this particular edition. How can you not love Sexy? :inlove: :worship:

Jōris
11-12-2009, 07:25 PM
TENNIS IS THE WINNER

You're dangerously close to being negged. You better lay low for a few months. This is your only warning.

FedFan_2007
11-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Thank god the classless, ugly pusher is out!

Voo de Mar
11-12-2009, 07:37 PM

God helps only Michael Chang :o

marcelwks
11-12-2009, 08:18 PM
http://www.tenisportal.si/uploads/Image/oba.jpg

Ichiban1920
11-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Stepanek>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mugray

tennishero
11-12-2009, 08:41 PM
didnt watch this, but it must have been a huge push and slice fest. good result, shame they couldnt both lose though.

fast_clay
11-12-2009, 08:46 PM

but... nadal won...?:confused:

sheva07
11-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Offensive tennis won against defensive tennis. Good to see!

cocrcici
11-12-2009, 08:48 PM
:sad:

Vida
11-12-2009, 11:08 PM
saw only first set... but cached bbc sport later in the evening. naturally, headline was murray being knocked out (and SAF being fined), so they stopped him in front of bercy while he was heading to hotel I guess.... and there was this kid dully answering in the manner "..ummmm, well...ummmm, you know... he played well and I didnt play that well..." basically. so its not what he said - what can he say? - but the face of this kid - he looked very young - answering to the nation, as if to prove it is not his fault, it happens. I bet when he sees those journos he rolls his eyes and mutters: "here we go again"

anyway steppa :yeah:

philosophicalarf
11-12-2009, 11:25 PM
I bet when he sees those journos he rolls his eyes and mutters: "here we go again"

Murray hates the press, due to bad experiences when he was 18 or so (the tabloid press in the UK is pretty bigoted and unpleasant). Now he's very closed with them, does the minimum necessary and says nothing.

Besides, what could he say? "Yeah, I was out of energy after playing all last week, being out injured for a while, playing a long match till 2am last night, so I tanked because there was no future for me at this tournament and London is more important."

All the top players do it at times, would be nice if just once someone was honest about it :-)

Bilbo
11-12-2009, 11:27 PM
too sexy

Roddickominator
11-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Looks like Stepanek gave Stefanki a call after the first set....good example of how to beat a guy like Murray.

Andi-M
11-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Didnt see this one, so i cant comment i suppose sexy deserves a congratulations.

I dont think it really matters if Murray is at 5 in the world in fact i think fed, nadal and djoker are probably better QF oppenants for Murray than some of the dangerous floating big hitters ranked 5-8.
The rankings are important but if murray drops to 5 he is suddenly the hunter again. He likes that and its better for his game.When he got to no 2 in the world he became alot more defensive probably because he had something to lose.

born_on_clay
11-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Fuck yeah

Arkulari
11-13-2009, 12:29 AM
yet another one for Paris-Tankcy :rolleyes:

malisha
11-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Murray dont care for the Masters no more...he tanks them allready at 22
he knows bigger things are infront of him

xargon
11-13-2009, 02:15 AM

I think it's because of bongoman.:p

fast_clay
11-13-2009, 02:40 AM
Didnt see this one, so i cant comment i suppose sexy deserves a congratulations.

I dont think it really matters if Murray is at 5 in the world in fact i think fed, nadal and djoker are probably better QF oppenants for Murray than some of the dangerous floating big hitters ranked 5-8.
The rankings are important but if murray drops to 5 he is suddenly the hunter again. He likes that and its better for his game.When he got to no 2 in the world he became alot more defensive probably because he had something to lose.

thats not a bad call actually...

ChinoRios4Ever
11-13-2009, 03:42 AM
tankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

TMJordan
11-13-2009, 06:58 AM
One of his worst of the year.

Saying that a little too much are we?

Turquoise
11-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Congrats Stepanek, really entertaining character. As for Murray, good luck in London - he needs it, with the burden of expectation back on his shoulders.

zcess81
11-13-2009, 09:46 AM
I highly doubt that Murray tanked the match. Del Potro is not far behind him and he does not want to go to number 5 as it will have quite a signifficant effect on his future draws.

FlameOn
11-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Sexy. :hearts: Great win.

gusavo
11-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Well done to Stepanek in sets 2 & 3 - a completely different player to set 1.

Rest now for London, Andy. He rarely looks full of beans on court but today he looked like death's gramma.

Frankly I'd rather this result than watching Del Potro piss into Andy's open, waiting mouth tomorrow.

he would not be close to favourite

gusavo
11-13-2009, 11:52 AM
And who's fault is that?

the tournament worked out that way.

He obviously didnt. Youre brainless.

in this state Del Potro would have grabbed Andy's ankles, turned him upside down and wiped the floor with him so this is the lesser of two evils for me.

lol, would not even be the favourite

look, if he can't win slams and the other 4 can, maybe that's fair.

stupid comment whatsoever. But he has a lot more gs than djok and potro right now

Burrow
11-13-2009, 11:55 AM
the tournament worked out that way.

He obviously didnt. Youre brainless.

He finished just before 2am. :retard:

Clydey
11-13-2009, 12:12 PM
Saying that a little too much are we?

I've said it twice. I'm not exactly breaking any records.

Clydey
11-13-2009, 12:14 PM
He finished just before 2am. :retard:

You know that tennis players have to warm down, eat, and do press after a match, right? He said it was 4am before he got to bed.

It actually wasn't anyone's fault really. A lot of the matches simply ended up being epics.

Burrow
11-13-2009, 01:01 PM
You know that tennis players have to warm down, eat, and do press after a match, right? He said it was 4am before he got to bed.

It actually wasn't anyone's fault really. A lot of the matches simply ended up being epics.

Do you know how long a routine cool down will take? And do you think it takes hours to have something to eat? And he doesn't have to do a presser.

Is it just a coincidence every time Murray loses there is always an excuse?

Clydey
11-13-2009, 01:20 PM
Do you know how long a routine cool down will take? And do you think it takes hours to have something to eat? And he doesn't have to do a presser.

Is it just a coincidence every time Murray loses there is always an excuse?

Actually, he does have to do press. Unless he wants a fine, of course. Either way, he went to bed at around 4am, according to him.

If you want to think that Murray was in peak condition, no one is stopping you.

Dini
11-13-2009, 01:23 PM
I think Murray could have finished off his match against Blake much earlier if he wasn't playing the usual passive shite. He has only himself to blame. Sure he was unlucky with the scheduling, but he allowed Blake to dominate and extend the match.

Sexy was ready to pounce.

the graduate
11-13-2009, 01:59 PM
thank goodness the little prick is gone

Ouragan
11-13-2009, 10:51 PM
utter garbage, he's getting worse as every tournament passes

Now that's not a very positive outlook, we here in France sure would like such a player who really delivers and doesn't squander his talent.