Allez Nole! 2009 Paris Masters: Bringing the Basel Party to Bercy! 2009 CHAMPION! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Allez Nole! 2009 Paris Masters: Bringing the Basel Party to Bercy! 2009 CHAMPION!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

kalisita
11-06-2009, 08:53 PM
:banana: Last Masters Series of the Year! :banana:

Tournament Name: BNP PARIBAS MASTERS
Dates: 8-15 NOVEMBER 2009 (SUNDAY START)
Prize Money: EURO 2,750,000
48 DRAW (Q24)

SITE: PALAIS OMNISPORTS DE PARIS-BERCY
8 BOULEVARD DE BERCY
75012 PARIS
SURFACE: ACRYLIC ON WOOD
BALL: HEAD ATP
PRIZE MONEY: EURO/PRIZE MONEY WILL BE PAID BY THE ATP
WEB SITE: http://www.fft.fr/bnpparibasmasters/2009_en/

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3506/4080448711_a0c8e51be9.jpg

Draw: http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2009/352/mds.pdf

Nole's Quarter:

(6) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay (RUS) vs. Bye
(WC) LLODRA, Michael (FRA) vs. BECKER, Benjamin (GER)
CUEVAS, Pablo (URU) vs. KARLOVIC, Ivo (CRO)
Bye vs. (9) SODERLING, Robin (SWE)

(16) HAAS, Tommy (GER) vs. Bye
LOPEZ, Feliciano (ESP) vs. (Q) CLEMENT, Arnaud (FRA)
CHARDY, Jermemy (FRA) vs. MONACO, Juan (ARG)
Bye vs. (3) DJOKOVIC, Novak (SRB)

Ajde Nole! Time for a good Bercy tournament! :rocker2:

Results:
R1: Bye
R2: d Monaco 6-3, 7-5
R3: d Clement 6-2, 6-2
QF: d Soderling 6-4, 1-6, 6-3
SF: d Nadal 6-2, 6-3
F : d Monfils 6-2, 5-7, 7-6(3)

shuhrat
11-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Ajde Nole! Time for a good Bercy tournament! :rocker2:
Yay! Ajde and allez Nole! :dance:

It will be a shame if we can't see his 'Mask of Zoro' this time. I think it's too late to do that. :sad:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2704/4080741725_571648b5b0_o.jpg

Noleta
11-06-2009, 09:15 PM
:bounce:Novak:bounce:

Lee
11-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Ajde Nole!

Thanks kalisita for starting the thread.

ellen_
11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
:bounce: Go kalista and Nole!

And I think he will still wear the mask once. I hope... :lol: It's tradition, he has to.

ellewoods
11-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Wow, that mask thing was a year ago?? Time does fly!

Thanks for starting the thread kalisita!

Allez Nole! Win your first Masters title for the year :bounce:

Baghdatis#1
11-08-2009, 01:17 PM
GL Nole! :)

kalisita
11-08-2009, 05:58 PM
OOP for Monday: http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=12134

No Chardy-Monaco so Nole on Wednesday.

Lee
11-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Nole deserves the rest.

Noleta
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Would love to see him lifting the Master title this year,but don't think he'll be that fresh,his quarter is pretty tough:scared:

carlhiro
11-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Good luck in Bercy, Nole!

Ajde!

FlameOn
11-09-2009, 05:10 AM
Novak. :bounce:

I'd love for him to win Bercy, I really would, but I'd be just as happy if he waited until next year to win a MS. After all, he's had some long matches in Basel, and there's still freshness for the Masters Cup to think about.

But on the other hand, revenge on Tommy Haas is in order so Ajde. :rocker2:

petergor
11-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Well done Nole on your win at Basel .... YOU DESERVE IT :worship:

And now good luck in Bercy - with your present form and as long as you can stay as focused you can take this one too :worship::worship:

aeronatasha
11-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Wow that's one tough quarter.:eek:
It will be very interesting to see where he stands now.

You know how tough it is for him to keep the focus once he wins. :lol:

Contrary to what a lot of people are saying, I think this Basel win is a very big one. Wish he'd return to that TB mentality he once had in full. As a Nole supporter, I'm always scared who he's facing next. I rarely stop to think his opponents really, really don't like playing Nole and are probably shaking their heads if they have to face him early.:cool:

Anyway, thanks for keeping me so well informed during these last few months everyone, I didn't have the time to post, but enjoyed your discussions as always.:hug:

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Good luck to Nole in Bercy - and thanks for starting the thread Kalisita :hug:

Noleta
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Wow that's one tough quarter.:eek:
It will be very interesting to see where he stands now.

You know how tough it is for him to keep the focus once he wins. :lol:

Contrary to what a lot of people are saying, I think this Basel win is a very big one. Wish he'd return to that TB mentality he once had in full. As a Nole supporter, I'm always scared who he's facing next. I rarely stop to think his opponents really, really don't like playing Nole and are probably shaking their heads if they have to face him early.:cool:

Anyway, thanks for keeping me so well informed during these last few months everyone, I didn't have the time to post, but enjoyed your discussions as always.:hug:

:rolls:Maybe Jelena can keep him grounded,and on his feet:p

pica_pica
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Ajde & allez Nole :kiss: :hug: Hopefully he has enough rest
Kalisita, let's hope that you can bring Nole luck! ;)

Noleta
11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Ajde & allez Nole :kiss: :hug: Hopefully he has enough rest
Kalisita, let's hope that you can bring Nole luck! ;)

No pressure:lol:

pica_pica
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
No pressure:lol:
;) For sure. Relax, girls & guys.

kalisita
11-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Tuesday OOP: http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=12162

Looks like Nole, Rafa, Fed, Murray and DelPo all start Wednesday.

Amber Spyglass
11-09-2009, 06:19 PM

Why didn't they play Delpo tuesday considering he didn't play last week :confused:Now some of the top guys will have to play on the 2nd court I imagine,how many matches per day on center usually?

Noleta
11-09-2009, 06:21 PM

Wow:eek:Hope Nole will start later:)He may end up on court2:o

shuhrat
11-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Why didn't they play Delpo tuesday considering he didn't play last week :confused:Now some of the top guys will have to play on the 2nd court I imagine,how many matches per day on center usually?
I don't get it either though, it seems none of the top players want to play till Wednesday. And according to tomorrow's OOP, five singles matchs per day will be ok. :)

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 07:28 PM
I go back to work on Wednesday :rolleyes: So he'd better have a later match!

kalisita
11-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Steve Tignor's preview: http://tennisworld.typepad.com/thewrap/2009/11/who-will-have-paris.html

Third Quarter

Two of this fall’s top performers, Nikolay Davydenko and Novak Djokovic, are slotted to play in the quarters here. The question is how much Djokovic will have left for this tournament after saving match points in the semis against Radek Stepanek and holding off Federer in three over the weekend. He played an impressively determined, persistent, and intelligent match to come back and win the final after losing the second set. Watching, I wondered: Does Djokovic struggle in the latter stages of Slams—he’s lost a lot of semis over the years—because of the emotion he expends in each match? One week feels like the right amount of time for him to keep it together; by the time two weeks are up, he can seem punched out.

Will he be punched out this week? While I'd love to see him soldier on—few players are as entertaining as Djokovic when they're at their best—I’d have to guess yes. That might leave this section open for Davydenko, who won this tournament three years ago and reached the semis in 2008. He’ll need to survive the winner of Karlovic and a rested and indoor-ready Robin Soderling. But it’s not like Davydenko should be tired, either. He played four matches last week in Valencia, which is kind of like a week off for him.

Semifinals: Davydenko

Hope he's wrong (especially as thread starter!) but that's kind of my feeling heading into this week.

shuhrat
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
I was chuckling while reading it. :lol: Don't worry, kalisita. You know how great he is at this. :D

Thank you Tignor. :worship: I love you when you don't pick Nole as a semifinalist. :angel:

kalisita
11-09-2009, 08:36 PM
:bigclap: Safin! Still alive. :dance: Saved MPs! :yeah:

I'm glad his career didn't end at the hands of Ascione. I admit I'll be sad when he retires. :awww: DelPo next.

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 09:18 PM
:bigclap: Safin! Still alive. :dance: Saved MPs! :yeah:

I'm glad his career didn't end at the hands of Ascione. I admit I'll be sad when he retires. :awww: DelPo next.

:awww: They did a really nice tribute to him on our TV after the match, with many players talking about how much they admired him and will miss him :sad: Nole was there, Federer, Nadal, Murray, Verdasco, Gasquet, Radek :inlove: It was actually quite touching - if it ever gets on YouTube I'll post it here for you.

pica_pica
11-10-2009, 05:31 AM
Safin VS Delpo :eek: ...I guess this match will be scheduled at prime time
I hope Nole's match starts earlier, then I can watch it :angel: Wonder what order these 5 matches will be in...:scratch:

Lee
11-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Safin VS Delpo :eek: ...I guess this match will be scheduled at prime time
I hope Nole's match starts earlier, then I can watch it :angel: Wonder what order these 5 matches will be in...:scratch:

The selfish Lee will want his match starts late. The first match starts at 3am my time :p

FlameOn
11-10-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm really in two minds here. Do I want Nole to go all out to win this tournament, or save his energy for the Masters Cup?

If he won this tournament, it would give him heaps of points obviously, probably enough to replace the points he may lose by not defending Masters Cup. But both a MS and a Masters Cup would be great (well, both would be even better :p).

pica_pica
11-10-2009, 05:49 AM
The selfish Lee will want his match starts late. The first match starts at 3am my time :p
:lol: We're all selfish

pica_pica
11-10-2009, 05:51 AM
I'm really in two minds here. Do I want Nole to go all out to win this tournament, or save his energy for the Masters Cup?

If he won this tournament, it would give him heaps of points obviously, probably enough to replace the points he may lose by not defending Masters Cup. But both a MS and a Masters Cup would be great (well, both would be even better :p).
Well, there's a week to rest after Bercy & before London, so I hope he can try his best no matter what. If you look at the race, Murray's very close too and Delpo not far off...

FlameOn
11-10-2009, 05:53 AM
Well, there's a week to rest after Bercy & before London, so I hope he can try his best no matter what. If you look at the race, Murray's very close too and Delpo not far off...
There's a week between Bercy and London. Well bueno! :yeah: I didn't know that. Alright, in that case, Ajde Nole take the title.

ellewoods
11-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Please be first on court tomorrow!

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 11:51 AM

:hug: Not selfish - especially as I agree with you :p Our Asia-based and Australian posters will hate us, - but I sure don't want it any earlier than 3rd match on.

Sadly - I think it will be first or second - they won't push Nadal or Federer to an earlier slot than Novak :sad: and Safin/JMDP will just have to be last match. So I will miss it for sure :tears: Can't follow livestreams from work, and can't even check livescores on my first day back after holiday :sad:

Lee
11-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Nole very likely broke poor Wawa's spirit last week. :awww: Losing to David Guez in straight set? :eek:

Ad Wim
11-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Any news if he is actually playing? I'm counting on it, but you'll neve know. Monaco shouldn't be too much of a problem, and after Lopez or sick Haas, and the he has QF already. Davydenko will be a bad matchup, but if he wins that he should reach the final.

I'm also in two minds. He has played a lot last week, and he needs to be mentally fresh and fysically fit for London. He won't be if he has a lot of hard matches here in Paris. But then again, the season is just two weeks long, he is in the best form of the year and has a very long rest after London. I think he should go all the way and try to win both!

kalisita
11-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Nole very likely broke poor Wawa's spirit last week. :awww: Losing to David Guez in straight set? :eek:

:eek:

Lee
11-10-2009, 03:57 PM
So Nole will be playing Monaco. Only listen to a small portion of the match (Chardy/Monaco). TV was on but busy in the kitchen. Chardy is French and a kind of big server so may be it's better for Nole. But that 2007 USO match is still very fresh in my mind :p

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 04:03 PM
I saw the Chardy/Monaco match - and not really sure what one can make from it, as Chardy was frankly awful :tape: so it was difficult to guage Monaco's true form. Not sure whether Chardy was nervous in front of his home crowd, or maybe suffering from some kind of illness or injury :shrug: but he was listless, full of unforced errors, and the serve wasn't working at all.............. so really all Monaco had to do was stand at the other side of the court and wait for him to make an error. Monaco was steady and calm, but really nothing special. On a hard court, I don't think Nole should have too many problems providing he is focused and fit. (Hope they are not famous last words :unsure: )

Noleta
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Monaco:scared:Hope it won't be like 07U.S.open:bolt:

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
So Nole will be playing Monaco. Only listen to a small portion of the match (Chardy/Monaco). TV was on but busy in the kitchen. Chardy is French and a kind of big server so may be it's better for Nole. But that 2007 USO match is still very fresh in my mind :p
Agree about it. Inevitably Nole won't be that fresh, so it's important for him to take the initiative and serve well enough in order to avoid long rallies. The court speed doesn't look favorable for him though.

kalisita
11-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Verdasco finally closes out Seppi. Not a good match from him today but through. Kills MC chances of Sexy and Cilic I believe.

Noleta
11-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Agree about it. Inevitably Nole won't be that fresh, so it's important for him to take the initiative and serve well enough in order to avoid long rallies. The court speed doesn't look favorable for him though.

I will be happy if he defend his last year points:p

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Verdasco finally closes out Seppi. Not a good match from him today but through. Kills MC chances of Sexy and Cilic I believe.

Yes it does :sad: TV just said now there is no way that either Sexy or my cute Marin can play in London. Not surprisingly I am :mad: I wanted to see both of them in London.

Noleta
11-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Yes it does :sad: TV just said now there is no way that either Sexy or my cute Marin can play in London. Not surprisingly I am :mad: I wanted to see both of them in London.

:awww:Rosie:hug:I'm sure a certain physio will make up for that:D

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 05:20 PM
:awww:Rosie:hug:I'm sure a certain physio will make up for that:D

I'm sure he will try :D He's an obliging chap!

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 05:21 PM
I will be happy if he defend his last year points:p
My expection isn't that high either. :lol:

/off topic/
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091109005388&newsLang=en
What exctly does CAA do for players? Is it something like IMG or Octagon?
And it means Nole and Murray are in the same agency? :scratch:
Forgive me if this sounds stupid. :p

Lee
11-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Why I am subject to watch Tsonga from last year even his live match is coming up?? :mad:

Lee
11-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Nole's draw suddenly doesn't look that bad :lol: Monaco and then Haas or Clement. Haas was not in good form since Wimbly :p and don't think there is any improvement after recovering from H1N1

Noleta
11-10-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm sure he will try :D He's an obliging chap!

Like the sound of that:angel:

Why I am subject to watch Tsonga from last year even his live match is coming up?? :mad:

Same here:mad:

/off topic/
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091109005388&newsLang=en

Shame on you:p

Nole's draw suddenly doesn't look that bad :lol: Monaco and then Haas or Clement. Haas was not in good form since Wimbly :p and don't think there is any improvement after recovering from H1N1

It all deppends on Nole:p

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 05:30 PM

I have him too! I think it's because Sky TV have the rights for all worldwide TV this week, and they like Tsonga. Just think yourself lucky it's not Murray :unsure:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 05:32 PM
I have him too! I think it's because Sky TV have the rights for all worldwide TV this week, and they like Tsonga. Just think yourself lucky it's not Murray :unsure:

Not when he plays Murray though:p

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 05:37 PM
As far as it isn't any Tsonga-Nole match, I can deal with it. :lol:

Definitely this would be too much for me. :tape:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 05:40 PM

Definitely this would be too much for me. :tape:

AO08 was great though:p

Lee
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM

I switched channel. The chanting for Tsonga was too much for me :tape:

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 05:45 PM

/off topic/

I thought Murray left CAA at the start of the year for 19 Entertainment(the company that works with David Beckham too)I thought they were the major players in getting his adidas contract

Sidenote:Thank God tennis is back on my T.V this week which means no more SB's:bounce: I see that the WTF are going to be broadcast on both BBC and Sky this year,I'll probably watch one and record the other so I don't miss any special features although they'll probably all be on Murray :tape:

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 05:53 PM
I switched channel. The chanting for Tsonga was too much for me :tape:

Imagine sitting amongst them :help: :bolt: Those crazy ones dressed in blue football shirts, that bang drums the entire match when a Frenchie is playing :tape: I sat next to one at Bercy once - I tell you, a murder was almost committed :o

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 05:58 PM
I thought Murray left CAA at the start of the year for 19 Entertainment(the company that works with David Beckham too)I thought they were the major players in getting his adidas contract
I guess you're right here. I've heard about something like that before.

Sidenote:Thank God tennis is back on my T.V this week which means no more SB's:bounce: I see that the WTF are going to be broadcast on both BBC and Sky this year,I'll probably watch one and record the other so I don't miss any special features although they'll probably all be on Murray :tape:
BBC? wow
I was thinking "With the absence of Herdwick, there's no SB anymore?" and then :lol:

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 06:00 PM
I guess you're right here. I've heard about something like that before.

BBC? wow
I was thinking "With the absence of Herdwick, there's no SB anymore?" and then :lol:

Oh yes,I've built up a loving relationship with the SB :p

Lee
11-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Imagine sitting amongst them :help: :bolt: Those crazy ones dressed in blue football shirts, that bang drums the entire match when a Frenchie is playing :tape: I sat next to one at Bercy once - I tell you, a murder was almost committed :o

I have headache with noises like that. That's why I hardly go to any indoor shows where audiences are supposed to make all kind of noises. :tape:

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Oh yes,I've built up a loving relationship with the SB :p

I actually like Tsonga :o Which I guess is yet another reason to disappoear for a while now and cook dinner - I think I am alone in my Tsonga love here :sad:

I have headache with noises like that. That's why I hardly go to any indoor shows where audiences are supposed to make all kind of noises. :tape:

The horns are the worst :bolt: Those and that hideous cry of "Allez" with the accompanying chant that you get in France :o I still think the Spanish are worse though :o

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I actually like Tsonga :o Which I guess is yet another reason to disappoear for a while now and cook dinner - I think I am alone in my Tsonga love here :sad:

The horns are the worst :bolt: Those and that hideous cry of "Allez" with the accompanying chant that you get in France :o I still think the Spanish are worse though :o

I meant scoreboard but I think you are right,I think I picked Shuhrat up wrong :o

Noleta
11-10-2009, 06:23 PM
:lol:Amber.

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I meant scoreboard but I think you are right,I think I picked Shuhrat up wrong :o
:rolls::rolls: Sorry Amber. That was my fault. :lol:

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 06:28 PM
:bigcry: Well before ye all take the piss out of me, I do at least know it stands for Satanic Butterfly when talking about Tsonga :p.Maybe I should just do LS for Livescores to avoid confusion :D

Lee
11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
LS is live stream now :p

:hug:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
:hug::lol:

Nole first on court tomrrow.Rose:sad::hug:

Lee
11-10-2009, 06:33 PM
:awww: Won't see me here during the match

Noleta
11-10-2009, 06:36 PM
:awww: Won't see me here during the match

Lee:hug:Why is he first on court,unless he asked for it:shrug:I'm looking forward to the second match.DelPo vs Safin:dance:

kalisita
11-10-2009, 06:38 PM
5 am! :crying2:

star
11-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm going to be out of town for the rest of the week. So, good luck Nole in Paris! Maybe I'll be able to catch some of it on the internet.

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 06:41 PM
:bigcry: Well before ye all take the piss out of me, I do at least know it stands for Satanic Butterfly when talking about Tsonga :p.Maybe I should just do LS for Livescores to avoid confusion :D
I confused livescores with livestream before as well, when Lee was using LS as livescores. :tape: What's wrong with me? :o:p

:hug::lol:
Nole first on court tomrrow.Rose:sad::hug:I don't like it either. :bigcry:

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Lee:hug:Why is he first on court,unless he asked for it:shrug:I'm looking forward to the second match.DelPo vs Safin:dance:

Because every tournament director under the sun will give Nole the crap slot ahead of the other top 5 :rolleyes: except Uncle Goran of course :p

I'll be at school,tragic :sad:

kalisita
11-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Here's link to full OOP tomorrow: http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=12175 Sucks Nole is first on but action packed schedule on center. :yeah:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Because every tournament director under the sun will give Nole the crap slot ahead of the other top 5 :rolleyes: except Uncle Goran of course :p

Dunno,Both Novak and Murray played last Sunday,so how come one gets the night session and other the very early one?Maybe Jelena wants to go shopping in the afternoon:p

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 06:50 PM

Uncle Goran gave a crap draw to Nole. :lol:

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Dunno,Both Novak and Murray played last Sunday,so how come one gets the night session and other the very early one?Maybe Jelena wants to go shopping in the afternoon:p

Like someone said earlier Sky have world tennis TV rights,they demanded it ;),they probably think they're pleasing people like Rose who come home from a hard day's work to be greeted by the Muzz :p

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Uncle Goran gave a crap draw to Nole. :lol:

Well,true but with the quality of the players being so bad he probably knew Serb v Serb was the only way to drag the spectators in even if Nole didn't like beating up his friends :p

I really hope he's ready for the match tomorrow :unsure:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Like someone said earlier Sky have world tennis TV rights,they demanded it ;),they probably think they're pleasing people like Rose who come home from a hard day's work to be greeted by the Muzz :p

:lol:Amber!you're such a tease,i like it:haha::rolls:

shuhrat
11-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Maybe it's more about their opponents and the TV schedule. American & British >>> Serb & Argentine :o
:rolls::rolls: :devil:
I really hope he's ready for the match tomorrow :unsure:
If he wins it tomorrow he can have more time to rest for the next match. Let's look at the bright side. :hug:

Amber Spyglass
11-10-2009, 07:01 PM
:lol:Amber!you're such a tease,i like it:haha::rolls:

I'm not teasing,she loves him really :angel:.It's a bit like with Radek,it takes a while for you to admit it to yourself first,but once you do it's an undying love :p

Noleta
11-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Let's look at the bright side. :hug:

Of course:yeah:

I'm not teasing,she loves him really :angel:.It's a bit like with Radek,it takes a while for you to admit it to yourself first,but once you do it's an undying love :p

With me,it'll take forever:p

Has Tsonga been electrocuted:confused:His hair:help:

Lee
11-10-2009, 07:17 PM

Blake is a bigger name than Monaco :shrug: I think Nole will have a bigger time slot if it's Chardy. Anyway, I prefer him play first than last. More rest for the rest of the matches. :p

And Blake being American, that time slot is much better for viewers here.

Lee
11-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Has Tsonga been electrocuted:confused:His hair:help:

His new hairdo needs trimming :tape:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Blake is a bigger name than Monaco :shrug: I think Nole will have a bigger time slot if it's Chardy. Anyway, I prefer him play first than last. More rest for the rest of the matches. :p

True:DStraight sets victory will be what the doctor ordered:angel:

His new hairdo needs trimming :tape:

More than that:eek:

Ruxii
11-10-2009, 08:04 PM

You're not alone. :p I like him too, just that I only watch him from time to time :lol:

:haha:

So SB stands for Satanic Butterfly when talking about Tsonga? :scratch: Really? :eek: Howcome? :lol:

*Ljubica*
11-10-2009, 08:19 PM
:hysteric: Worst time for me :sad: First day back at work - no access to livestreams or even MTF. And my Boss breathing down my neck doing a catch-up of work over the past weeks, so not even a chance to check scoreboard :sobbing: I am setting the VCR and will watch as soon as I get home - so he better damn well win :devil:

Only good thing - as Lee says - better for him to get the match over with early, providing he wins of course. That is a long, heavy schedule tomorrow, - the later matches might be really late.

Lee
11-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Gillou :inlove:

Stop wasting BPs :armed:

Sorry to all Ljubo fans here. :p

kalisita
11-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Simon-Ljubicic going 3! Allez Gillou!

Lee
11-10-2009, 09:48 PM
That first service game in 2nd set was disastrous :( Allez Gillou!!!!

kalisita
11-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Gillou hurt.

Lee
11-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Allez Gillou! Break!

kalisita
11-10-2009, 10:42 PM
3 MPs Simon!

kalisita
11-10-2009, 10:44 PM
:bounce: Simon! :bounce: Way to dig deep! :rocker2:

Lee
11-10-2009, 10:44 PM
"Heart of a Lion"! That's Gillou! :worship:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Well done to your boy:bounce:

ellewoods
11-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Yay what perfect timing for me! Sorry to everyone except fellow fans in Asia :hug:

Plus, the other match I wanted to watch - Deplo/Safin, is right after! :bounce: Life is good people.

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 02:19 AM
OMG guys, I stayed up till like 5:30am watching Nando's match against Seppi. :haha: I'm not going to do that ever again. By the time I got to bed, it was getting a tiny bit lighter and the birds were starting to tweet.

Got up a couple of hours ago and I feel fine, but I won't risk putting my sleeping patterns in too much jeopardy. It's hard to believe so many people actually do this on a regular basis, drinking and whatnot (I don't drink).

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 02:21 AM
By the way, if Nole makes it to the quarters and beats Soderling I'm going to love him even more. :hearts: 'Cause then he would be helping Nando's cause for London. :)

Lee
11-11-2009, 03:56 AM
:eek: You're 18 years old and doesn't like staying up all night? :eek: I think Nando is pretty already.

star
11-11-2009, 04:00 AM
I admire all of you who stay up all hours at night to watch. I don't think I will wake up at 3am to watch Nole. I wish him luck though.

star
11-11-2009, 04:02 AM

Except I'd rather see almost anyone else. :)

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 04:12 AM
:eek: You're 18 years old and doesn't like staying up all night? :eek: I think Nando is pretty already.
:lol: No, never been sociable enough to get into drinking and staying up all night. :p I like my sleep.

Lee
11-11-2009, 04:34 AM
It's not necessary to stay up all night for drinking. :p I don't drink at all but I stayed up all night once in a while. :lol:

Lee
11-11-2009, 04:35 AM
Except I'd rather see almost anyone else. :)

Unfortunately, our wish is different from those producers in the broadcast business. :shrug:

pica_pica
11-11-2009, 05:50 AM
I must be careful what I wish next time...:unsure:
I was praying for an early match but after the Basel win I never expected it to be the first match :shrug: And now it's 6pm here for me :( I'll be on my way home from work during the whole match....hopefully I can rush home to catch the end of it :angel:

BTW, the several pages of conversation I just read are funny :lol: :yeah:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 05:57 AM
I must be careful what I wish next time...:unsure:
I was praying for an early match but after the Basel win I never expected it to be the first match :shrug: And now it's 6pm here for me :( I'll be on my way home from work during the whole match....hopefully I can rush home to catch the end of it :angel:

BTW, the several pages of conversation I just read are funny :lol: :yeah:
No more staying up till 5:30am lol. Next time, I'll press 'record'. :lol: It's a shame, I can only see matches on TV that are going on 2pm onwards in Paris time, so I couldn't watch Nole's match if I wanted to. :( Oh well, livescores. :p

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Damn Frecnhies - putting Monfila/Guez on at peak time, and sticking Nole followed by Marat on at some damn ridiculous time for everyone else (apart from those in Asia I guess :o ). I am :mad: and not with calm. Nole better not lose.

Please cheer Novak for me - have to start work now :sobbing:

:wavey:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Damn Frecnhies - putting Monfila/Guez on at peak time, and sticking Nole followed by Marat on at some damn ridiculous time for everyone else (apart from those in Asia I guess :o ). I am :mad: and not with calm. Nole better not lose.

Please cheer Novak for me - have to start work now :sobbing:

:hug: I'm sure Nole will be fine.

I don't think Monaco has the weapons to take him down.

pica_pica
11-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Rushing back home now!
Ajde!

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Nole is wearing a mask once more coming on to the court. :) And Mo is talking about it with them. :D
Love you Nole. :lol:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 10:11 AM
They didn't show it on Sky:sad:Still half asleep:yawn:Ajde Nole:rocker2:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Straight to bed as soon as these matches are done. It's only 11pm where I am so if they finish by about 1 I should get a decent night's sleep unlike last night. :haha:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:14 AM
0-40. DF! Focus Nole.

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi, all. :wavey:

Very sloppy start as I expected. :tape::help:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Djokocoaster, all aboard. :rolleyes: :p

ellen_
11-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Well goodmorning to you too, Nole :rolleyes: :p

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:21 AM
What a lucky net cord shot. :p

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Right a hold, now break back.

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:25 AM
When you don't have enough court time before the match it's not a bad option to elect to receive first. :p

Noleta
11-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Nooooooole Waaaaaaaake up:lol:

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:29 AM
2UEs on BPs :o
Now 4th. Back on serve. :dance:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Back on track :yeah:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Nice he's finally got in front...

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:35 AM
I do wish Nole would focus from the start though. :p

Noleta
11-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Nole isn't moving that well:shrug:

Sleepwalker64
11-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Hey, girls...I'm at work, and it seems that I can't find decent stream working...
Anyone care...to be a reporter?:) I mean...not radio reporter...just from time to time...result and what's going on?:wavey:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:46 AM
0-40. Take the break points Nole. :)

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Nole isn't moving that well:shrug:
I think he doesn't feel that comfortable the way of the ball bouncing yet.

ellen_
11-11-2009, 10:48 AM
:bounce: And yet again we're serving for a set. Positive vibes!

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Hey, girls...I'm at work, and it seems that I can't find decent stream working...
Anyone care...to be a reporter?:) I mean...not radio reporter...just from time to time...result and what's going on?:wavey:
Hi :wavey: How about this?
http://www.fromsport.com/video-111940.html

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:49 AM
serving for set. :dance:

kalisita
:wavey: Overslept. :o But up in time to see the break. :)

Ajde! :rocker2:

Noleta

Nole serving for the 1st set.5/3 up and 30-15:dance:

Sleepwalker64
11-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi :wavey: How about this?
http://www.fromsport.com/video-111940.html

:worship::worship:

It's working...thanks girls

FlameOn
OMG Karlovic sucks. 0/7 Break points. :rolleyes:

Oops back to Nole. Ajde. First set is ours.

kalisita
:bounce: First set! :bounce:

ellen_
And he did it! :dance:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 10:52 AM
:woohoo:Nole:smooch:

FlameOn
11-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Looks like it was pretty routine apart from the very start. :)

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:54 AM
12 winners /9 UEs :D

Noleta
11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
0-30:rocker2:

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Somehow this seems to prove how bad Jeremy played yesterday. :tape:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Early break!

Noleta
11-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Nole looks so:inlove::hearts:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:01 AM
His first serve:help::o

Deuce:smash:

ellewoods
11-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi everyone :wavey:

Nole playing well. Keep it up! Don't lose your break advantage :armed:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:05 AM
:wavey:elle:D

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Nole:hug:

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:11 AM
DFs, DSODs. :hearts:

ellewoods
11-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Nole :smash:

Sleepwalker64
11-11-2009, 11:13 AM
He is sleepwalking:)) That's what happens when u travel with a girl

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Nole looks like his shoes weight more than a ton:eek:Ajdeee focus!

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:16 AM
:haha:
Start to spread tons of errors. :sobbing:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Gone off the boil here. 3 BPs.

shuhrat
Wake up Nole :fiery::armed::smash::banghead::mad:

He's totally lost after the break. :(.

kalisita
Broken at love.

ellewoods
Wow broken twice in a row. WTF Nole??

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Nole,get your sh!t together,this is embarrassing:o:o

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Can't believe this. :o

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Stop DFings, DSODs :banghead::banghead:
It's getting ridiculous. :bigcry: 2SPs to Pico. :sad:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:26 AM
At least he holds,great volley to save the 2d set point:worship:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:27 AM
0-30Keep it like that Monaco:devil:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:28 AM
What an entertaining point:lol::yeah:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Back on serve. Hope it pays off. Need a good service game here!

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Back on serve baby:rocker2:

Kali:wavey:I thought i was talking to myself:lol:

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:31 AM
You really love to do dropshots. :lol:

Now you better hold your serve comfortably.

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:32 AM
0-30:o:

He's soo fatigued,how on earth is he gonna be ready for WTF:help:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Back on serve baby:rocker2:

Kali:wavey:I thought i was talking to myself:lol:

:hug: At least that's still someone. :D

0-30 to 30 All. HOLD!

Sleepwalker64
11-11-2009, 11:34 AM
He is becoming Jelena Jankovic:))
Don't be nervous...this should be walk in the park.

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:37 AM
0-30:o:

He's soo fatigued,how on earth is he gonna be ready for WTF:help:
Yeah, he looks really tired. :awww:

Come on Nole! :bounce::bounce:

2BPs :rocker2:

pica_pica
11-11-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm back home!!! Watching livescore thru my mobile phone while on the bus :lol:
So he was a break down in each set????

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:38 AM
:hug: At least that's still someone. :D

0-30 to 30 All. HOLD!

That's very comforting:lol:

He is becoming Jelena Jankovic:))
Don't be nervous...this should be walk in the park.

:lol:they both love to make it as dramatic as possible:p

Btw:Lahyani:inlove:

15-40:dance:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm back home!!! Watching livescore thru my mobile phone while on the bus :lol:
So he was a break down in each set????

Yes,strange match so far:o

Yeeeees!!!!Serve it out:armed:

kalisita
The break (again)!

Serve it out strong Nole!

shuhrat
Serving for the match!! :bounce::bounce:

ellewoods
11-11-2009, 11:41 AM
That's very comforting:lol:

:lol:they both love to make it as dramatic as possible:p

Btw:Lahyani:inlove:

15-40:dance:

I love Lahyani too! He is da bomb :)

Oh I see how it is Nole. You just wanted to make it entertaining.

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh please:rolleyes:Novak:smash:Where is your serve:help:

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
The schedule is quite packed this afternoon. Don't mess it up. :o

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
To me Monaco looks like a rapper:lol:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 11:44 AM
2 MPs!

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:45 AM
:woohoo:Thanks heaven for that:dance:

Ge rest Nole:hug:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 11:45 AM
:bounce: What would a match with Nole be without scary moments...

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Not a great performance though still well done. :hug:

He gave the mask to a little kid in the stands. How cute. :awww:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 11:46 AM
:bounce: Into R3! :bounce:

Didn't see first set but 2nd wasn't too impressive. Seemed to go AWOL in the middle. Got it together well enough in the end to get it done in straights though. :yeah:

Ajde Nole! :rocker2:

Sleepwalker64
11-11-2009, 11:48 AM
He is speaking French?? That's new at least for me

shuhrat
Interview in French :eek:

kalisita

Djokocoaster would rust. :eek:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:49 AM

Damn right:bounce:

Not a great performance though still well done. :hug:

He gave the mask to a little kid in the stands. How cute. :awww:

I saw that:awww:Nole:yeah::hug:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Interview in French :eek:

Waaaa:eek:they're not showing it on my tv:mad::banghead:

ellewoods
11-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Yay so excited for this next match! Marat v Delpo! I don't know who I want to win :awww: Why can't there be a draw in tennis?

Noleta
11-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Yay so excited for this next match! Marat v Delpo! I don't know who I want to win :awww: Why can't there be a draw in tennis?

Safin winning Paris will be a great farewell:)But....Com'on Del Po:rocker2:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
I don't know who I want to win either :awww: JM really needs a good win, but I'm gonna miss Marat so much.

Jade Fox
11-11-2009, 12:15 PM
I only saw the livescores of this match. His play seemed to be up and down. Hope he can improve in the next round.

kalisita
11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Safin takes the 2nd! :rocker2:

Now I really don't know what I want to happen. :unsure:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Safin takes the 2nd! :rocker2:

Now I really don't know what I want to happen. :unsure:

I want Juan to win and Marat to say after the match that he'll become fulltime tennis commentator :p Now THAT would be the improvement of the century for television, and Marat can be his own awesome self talking and being goofy and entertaining people...

Oh, dreams :awww:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Everyone there watching. :awww:

This is nice.

:wavey: Marat. You'll be missed. :smooch:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 02:17 PM
That was sad :awww: He will indeed be missed, very much so. :hug:

ellewoods
11-11-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm so sad now :sad: Marat was one of my first favourite players. Siigh. I'll miss him

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 02:32 PM
I've never been a big fan of him though it was touching to watch. :awww::tears:

Wish you all the best in your personal life, Marat. :hug:

:secret: Nole looks so cute there. :)

Lee
11-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Not a big fan of Marat but I think he'll happier after he retires.

Davai Marat! :yeah:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Back to business. Clement tomorrow. He defeated Haas in 3.

Lee
11-11-2009, 02:42 PM
So Nole next opponent is Clement, who finally shows a little bit of life in Bercy!

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Clement d. Haas.
Their H2H was Haas 6 : 0 Clement. :eek:

Lee
11-11-2009, 02:44 PM
No reason for Nole losing the next one. Clement played 4 games already (including 2 qualies) and just finished an almost 3 hours battle vs Haas.

Lee
11-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Clement d. Haas.
Their H2H was Haas 6 : 0 Clement. :eek:

Clement's game is perfect for Haas :lol:

Lee
11-11-2009, 02:57 PM
By the time I woke up (5:30am here), it's 3-3 first set for DelPo and Marat. So I guess Nole's match will only be 2 sets instead of 3 setters. Struggled between watching the tape and following live match. :p

It was crazy the way Nole lost his focus after he's up 2-1 in the 2nd set. Only his body was on court from 2-1 to 2-5 and suddenly, he was back and even Monaco felt the match was over for him. :shrug:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
From Safin's press conference via twitter of 5Livetennis:

Will you play the Champions Tour in 10 years time? "Yes, If I'm still alive..." hahahaha classic... :yeah:

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 03:14 PM

Just home from work and trying to watch my video of the match. Only managed to look at the scoreboard twice from work today. The first time he was 0-2 in the 1st set, and the second time it was 6-3, 2-5 :eek: Good thing he won in the end. But Clement :eek: Novak v the crowd as well :rolleyes: Just hope he gets an evening match as I have another dentists' appointment after work tomorrow, so can't get home early.

This made me laugh :)

Hopefuly at his age, Novak still has the energy for both activities :D

OK - off to drool over Miljan watch the recording.

but-it's-ok
11-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Well done Nole for getting done in straight sets despite not playing top level:yeah:

Lee
11-11-2009, 04:33 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20091111/capt.2d518263c4ce4d3e9a132284b22d22ff.france_tenni s_bnp_masters_meu111.jpg

Such a lovely picture :awww:

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Such a lovely picture :awww:
Delpo was so classy after the win. :)

Lee
11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
:smash: Mucho 5 MPs :tape:

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 04:50 PM
:smash: Mucho 5 MPs :tape:
Maybe I jinxed him. :tape:
I'm going to watch Berdych match, so he'll be ok from now on. :o

Lee
11-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Maybe I jinxed him. :tape:
I'm going to watch Berdych match, so he'll be ok from now on. :o

I didn't post a thing because I know that's coming :tape:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 04:52 PM
From 40-0 up too I believe. I'd be really surprised if he wins.

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Almagro :hysteric: :explode: :bigcry:

Lee :hug:

I'm going to watch Berdych too - can't cope with what seems like an inevitable 3rd set now. :sad: But come on Nico - prove me wrong - regroup and be a man - please :awww:

Lee
11-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Unfortunately, no court switching for me. *sigh*

How can Nadal have blisters on his foot? He hasn't been playing for a long time.

ellen_
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
:o

kalisita
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Back on serve.

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Unfortunately, no court switching for me. *sigh*

How can Nadal have blisters on his foot? He hasn't been playing for a long time.

Exactly :rolleyes: And have to say now I am so glad that Nole played first - Nadal plays so damned slowly :rolleyes: And when you add that to Marat's 3-setter, poor Murray will be lucky to get onto court before midnight.

Vamos Almagro :rocker:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 05:11 PM
What a crazy match! Almagro with 5 gone MPs. Nadal with early break. Think he's going to cruise. And now Nico up a break after breaking Rafa twice, last time at love. And now 0-30 on Almagro's serve. I'd have no idea who to bet for!

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 05:17 PM
What a crazy match! Almagro with 5 gone MPs. Nadal with early break. Think he's going to cruise. And now Nico up a break after breaking Rafa twice, last time at love. And now 0-30 on Almagro's serve. I'd have no idea who to bet for!

Guess it's always really hard for anyone to play a fellow countryman and friend :shrug: And the fact that Nadal will never give up, and Almagro is known to be a bit of a choker (sorry Lee :o ) is adding to it.

:o

:hug: You know I still love you (even though you like Nadal :tape: And I still think he'll win :shrug:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 05:23 PM
:hug: You know I still love you (even though you like Nadal :tape: And I still think he'll win :shrug:

I know you do :p

jchuabh
11-11-2009, 05:25 PM
:crying2: Utterly devastated by Safin's retirement. :crying2:

Now his unbeaten record against Nole will stand for all eternity. :banghead: :banghead:

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 05:25 PM
I know you do :p

Still haven't heard you sing yet though :p

pica_pica
11-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Watched only 2 games of Novak's match today :o But they're the least Djokocoasteresque ones :lol: And then almost the whole Delpo-Marat match :awww: Love the friendship in the end....and the farewell ceremony.....Marat's tennis & character will certainly be missed :awww: Love to see Novak and Gillou coming out to hug Marat :D
Watched a lot of Rafa-Almagro too. :worship: Rafa once again showed his fighting spirit in the 2nd set, saving so many MPs :hatoff: Almagro :o :tape: :smash: What a choker. I have to stop watching and go to bed now, unfortunately. This one is truly a cracker :eek: :worship: :speakles:
Night :wavey: :zzz:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 05:30 PM
He's had quite some injuries lately too, eh? Looks painful.

kalisita
11-11-2009, 05:41 PM
My God! Will this match ever end!? Twice now that Almagro failed to serve it out. :o

Amber Spyglass
11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
After watching a rerun of today's match I think the thread title should be changed to "Bringing the Basel Hangover to Bercy" :p

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 05:44 PM
After watching a rerun of today's match I think the thread title should be changed to "Bringing the Basel Hangover to Bercy" :p

Well it was early to play tennis I guess :shrug: Miljan looked tired again I thought :o

Oh f*** you Almagro - choker :fiery:

Amber Spyglass
11-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Well it was early to play tennis I guess :shrug: Miljan looked tired again I thought :o

Oh f*** you Almagro - choker :fiery:

Well we already know from Beijing that himself and Marian like to get sloshed after a tournament win :p

kalisita
11-11-2009, 05:49 PM
What a crap game from Almagro. :o

Serve it out Rafa! :rocker2:

Noleta
Almagro:hug:

*Ljubica*
Well we already know from Beijing that himself and Marian like to get sloshed after a tournament win :p

Not sure they keep it just for tournament wins either :tape: They just like the Bar and a few beers from what I've seen - both of them :o

Berdych :rolleyes:

Almagro :explode: You FOOL :banghead:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Wow Nadal:help:

ellen_
11-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Berdych :rolleyes:

Yeah, Tomas is :rolleyes: Unfortunately.

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Yeah, Tomas is :rolleyes: Unfortunately.

Berdych and Boredo is actually very :yawn: :zzz: But I can't stand the alternative :tape:

kalisita
11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
I can't believe there are still 3 more matches after this one! Or, more specifically, I can't believe that this is only the 3rd match and it's already coming up on 7 pm! :eek:

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 05:54 PM
I can't believe there are still 3 more matches after this one! Or, more specifically, I can't believe that this is only the 3rd match and it's already coming up on 7 pm! :eek:

Exactly. As I said earlier, although I was p***** for Nole playing first, I'm actually glad now - he can be back at the Hotel relaxing whilst the other poor **** are still hanging around.

shuhrat
11-11-2009, 05:57 PM
If Nole's had gone to 3 set, :tape::help:
As Rosie said before, first than last. :lol:

Lee
11-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Mucho can't even move in the last game. He has nobody to blame but himself. And 64 UEs. :tape:

Nadal will likely meet another countryman Robredo next round. :p

Lee
11-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Putting 6 matches on center court definitely stretch a little. Especially there's the possibility of Safin's retirement ceremony.

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Mucho can't even move in the last game. He has nobody to blame but himself. And 64 UEs. :tape:

Nadal will likely meet another countryman Robredo next round. :p

:awww: Sorry Lee :hug: But Robredo - oh dear :rolleyes: Another one who will choke and bend over for Nadal :spit:

Putting 6 matches on center court definitely stretch a little. Especially there's the possibility of Safin's retirement ceremony.

Agreed. They should have had a couple more 2nd round matches on yesterday to spread it out a bit. Both yesterday and Monday there were gaps in the schedule between day and evening sessions. Now they'll be moving people in and out between sessions later than usual, and hold it all up even further.

Lee
11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Let's see if Tommy can serve out the match.

*Ljubica*
11-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Let's see if Tommy can serve out the match.

He did :rolleyes: Well guess it's vamos Tommy for me tomorrow then :tape:

Noleta
11-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Novak is second on central court:)Hope the first match go the distance:angel:

http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=12212

ellen_
11-11-2009, 07:53 PM
My noon break starts at 11am - so I hope the first match will be a quick one so Nole is done before 3pm :p :angel: