Animals that you hate [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Animals that you hate

Everko
10-30-2009, 02:34 PM
I hate horses. I have a story about why.

When I was 15 I went to Italy with my uncle and cousins. He had a horse farm or something. I rid one of them one day. I fell off after a weird move by the horse. So I sit on the ground kinda hurt for a while, then this insane creature circles around back to me and stomps on my leg just below my knee. It hurt so badly. It was broken badly and I didn't get treatment for 9 days. To this day it is not 100%. It really hurt my tennis gaem as well because I could not play for a year.

What animal do you hate and why? Give legit reasons please. Not just "They make me scared"

Har-Tru
10-30-2009, 02:47 PM
You.

And I love that horse.

Everko
10-30-2009, 02:49 PM
You.

And I love that horse.

I bet you'll be seen as the good guy for the comment. If I said that to some user. Instant ban and a lashing from everyone here.

Har-Tru
10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
I bet you'll be seen as the good guy for the comment. If I said that to some user. Instant ban and a lashing from everyone here.

I would be banned if I said what I would have wanted that horse to do. But I didn't cause I'm not as stupid as others. You on the other hand only seem able to speak about things you hate. Do you even like anything?

Also, my father's life passion is horses, he owns two of them and I've lived around them all my life, and they just cannot be more lovely. I also fell from a horse once when I was a kid, and my head ended up right beneath the beast's leg. She waited until my father took me away, then put the leg back on the ground. Goes to show they're also very intelligent and selective.

Ilovetheblues_86
10-30-2009, 03:54 PM
I don´t like much horses too. Of the farm animals is the least I like. I think there´s some kind of confict between their personality and mine. They are good partners, and so do I, so maybe we just cant get together doing the same "function". Maybe in last life I was a horse hunter XD.

GlennMirnyi
10-30-2009, 03:54 PM
I hate dogs.

Ivanatis
10-30-2009, 04:12 PM
all insects apart from ladybirds

Sofonda Cox
10-30-2009, 04:19 PM

Oh please :rolleyes:

I hate seagulls. When i went to Sydney a couple of months ago i was happily eating my Macdonalds Happy Meal on a bench out side, when i was violently (almost sexually) assualted by a sea gull. It took half my burger :sobbing:

Harmless
10-30-2009, 06:46 PM
Dolphins.
They freak me out.
They just seam so...conniving and malicious.
That feigned smile thing they do...:scared:

ClaudiuS
10-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Pigeons.

scarecrows
10-30-2009, 07:17 PM
grasshoppers

GlennMirnyi
10-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Dolphins.
They freak me out.

:haha:

its.like.that
10-30-2009, 07:19 PM
I hate human beings. Disgusting species.

Harmless
10-30-2009, 07:46 PM

Not funny. :rolleyes: :ras:
They can be very aggressive and inexplicably violent.
You can't trust an animal that is known for killing another species for absolutely no apparent reason. (see: the porpoise issue)

They're scary and I vehemently stick by that claim.
See? Very little ps involved.
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee330/JenLewis83/evil-dolphins.jpg

GlennMirnyi
10-30-2009, 08:50 PM
You can't trust an animal that is known for killing another species for absolutely no apparent reason. (see: the porpoise issue)

Considering the chances you have of ever being in close contact with a dolphin are of about 0... yeah it's actually very funny.

Echoes
10-30-2009, 09:05 PM

Good guy I don't know but funny one. For sure. :rolls:

Arkulari
10-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Geez, an Everko thread about hating something... :rolleyes:
what a surprise

Harmless
10-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Considering the chances you have of ever being in close contact with a dolphin are of about 0... yeah it's actually very funny.

That's just not true.
You need to revise either your knowledge of statistics, or of cetacean presence in the modern world.

GlennMirnyi
10-31-2009, 01:15 AM
That's just not true.
You need to revise either your knowledge of statistics, or of cetacean presence in the modern world.

Your concept of close contact is strange...

Clay Death
10-31-2009, 01:53 AM

When I was 15 I went to Italy with my uncle and cousins. He had a horse farm or something. I rid one of them one day. I fell off after a weird move by the horse. So I sit on the ground kinda hurt for a while, then this insane creature circles around back to me and stomps on my leg just below my knee. It hurt so badly. It was broken badly and I didn't get treatment for 9 days. To this day it is not 100%. It really hurt my tennis gaem as well because I could not play for a year.

What animal do you hate and why? Give legit reasons please. Not just "They make me scared"

tough question for somebody like me to answer. i grew up caring about animals as my dad is a veterinary surgeon. his specialty? large animals.

so horses fit into that equation. i would hurt no animal unless it posed a definitive threat to my life and then i would destroy it without thinking twice about it.

i do like them all as they are all pretty in their own away and most of them have such simple innocence about them.

out_here_grindin
10-31-2009, 02:09 AM
Not that I would ever see one, but the idea of what a toothpick fish does is downright scary.

jmf07
10-31-2009, 02:21 AM
Flies

~*BGT*~
10-31-2009, 04:59 AM
I hate dogs.

Ditto. I am terrified of all dogs. Big ones, little ones. Probably stems from my older brothers showing me a movie about a killer dog when I was 6 that did it for me :p They're too much work. Gotta take them out for walks, have to bathe them or they stink, they bark at everybody and everything. Cats are so much better. We can go on vacation and leave out a lot of water and food, and my cat will be fine for days. He never needs a bathe; he's self-cleaning :p

Come on.... thye fight sharks! :D And that dolphin looks cute :awww:

Ilovetheblues_86
10-31-2009, 05:15 AM
Females almost-wolf dogs are magnificent. I love whent they wooo woo woo wo wooooo.

KarlyM
10-31-2009, 05:43 AM
I HATE CATS!!!! :mad:

I'm also not very fond of spiders. :unsure:

TMJordan
10-31-2009, 05:45 AM
a spider aint an animal, turdbreath.

GlennMirnyi
10-31-2009, 09:43 AM
:lol:

Of course Spiders are animals.

What are they? Bacteria? Plants? Fungi?

Jōris
10-31-2009, 10:33 AM
The guerrilla geese near my street try to peck me to death. I can't hate them for trying though.

Harmless
10-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Your concept of close contact is strange...
Your concept of my concept of close contact is far too limited for you to be making that assumption...

tough question for somebody like me to answer. i grew up caring about animals as my dad is a veterinary surgeon. his specialty? large animals.

so horses fit into that equation. i would hurt no animal unless it posed a definitive threat to my life and then i would destroy it without thinking twice about it.

i do like them all as they are all pretty in their own away and most of them have such simple innocence about them.

I agree with that. :)
Horses are very beautiful animals, but you do need to know how to exert control over them, else they will try to test your limits.

Come on.... thye fight sharks! :D And that dolphin looks cute :awww:

Are you kidding, cute?! It's freaking devious and terrifying. :scared:
Just imagine that cackle...

Females almost-wolf dogs are magnificent. I love when they wooo woo woo wo wooooo.

Me too. :D
I love wolves in general.

The guerrilla geese near my street try to peck me to death. I can't hate them for trying though.

Geese react violently to tonalists. Something about the red cell structure, idk. True fact.

Everko
10-31-2009, 01:17 PM
Not that I would ever see one, but the idea of what a toothpick fish does is downright scary.

I would kill myself before going anywhere near one of those demonic things

Midnight Ninja
10-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Dolphins.
They freak me out.

I feel the same way about cats. Even Dr. Evil had that conniving white cat with him everywhere.

JolánGagó
10-31-2009, 02:20 PM
I visited this morning the local dogs and cats refuge, as I want to volunteer. I couldn't do anything but gather info, now I need to undergo a 3h training, perhaps tomorrow, and get the OK. Then I can go on weekends to walk the dogs and help with stuff.

I totally hate insects and live fish, despise most humans.

Sofonda Cox
10-31-2009, 02:36 PM
I visited this morning the local dogs and cats refuge, as I want to volunteer. I couldn't do anything but gather info, now I need to undergo a 3h training, perhaps tomorrow, and get the OK. Then I can go on weekends to walk the dogs and help with stuff.

That sounds really nice - i worked at a dog and cat refuge once at weekends when at school. Was great fun - but i never knew dog shit came in so many different colours :tape:

*Ljubica*
10-31-2009, 02:41 PM

I volunteer at weekends myself - I love it, and find it most rewarding. And - no - I don't hate or have fear of any animal - nor bird, fish or insect. Tend to agree with you about humans though :o

JolánGagó
10-31-2009, 02:55 PM
I volunteer at weekends myself - I love it, and find it most rewarding. :o

Im really looking forward. Im very frustrated at not being able to keep a pet, totally stalk my friends' ones, now I think these refugees ones need some dedication much more than all my pampered steppets.

*Ljubica*
10-31-2009, 03:09 PM
Im really looking forward. Im very frustrated at not being able to keep a pet, totally stalk my friends' ones, now I think these refugees ones need some dedication much more than all my pampered steppets.

You're right there. Actually, all my cats started off as either strays or in rescue centres, until I adopted them and made them my very own pampered steppets :) And I would take on more if I had the room. If I ever won the Lottery, my ambition is to set up a sanctuary for strays and abandoned animals, but until that ever happens, at least my voluntary work helps me to give something back to those I can't have in my own home. Good luck with your efforts - I respect you enormously for what you're doing.

JolánGagó
10-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks Rosie :wavey:

GlennMirnyi
10-31-2009, 03:36 PM
Your concept of my concept of close contact is far too limited for you to be making that assumption...

The moment you think you have a high risk of being in close contact with a Dolphin, you show your concept is strange as hell.

I absolutely despise people who care more about animals than other human beings.

No surprise you're one of them, eh, Franquista? Pathetic.

I won't even start expressing what I think about people like you or I'll be banned.

JolánGagó
10-31-2009, 03:43 PM
I don't give a shit about you and what you think :lol:

Orka_n
10-31-2009, 03:53 PM
I really hate spiders, they count right? And certain kinds of dogs.

Harmless
10-31-2009, 05:57 PM
I feel the same way about cats. Even Dr. Evil had that conniving white cat with him everywhere.

:lol:
Very few people have a neutral opinion on cats, I've noticed, it's always an extreme.

You volunteer with animals? :awww: That's so great. :hug:
Ah, JG, if only you were a Fedtard... :dreamy: :p

That sounds really nice - i worked at a dog and cat refuge once at weekends when at school. Was great fun - but i never knew dog shit came in so many different colours :tape:

Truth. :rolls:

I volunteer at weekends myself - I love it, and find it most rewarding. And - no - I don't hate or have fear of any animal - nor bird, fish or insect. Tend to agree with you about humans though :o

:hug: for the volunteering part. I've been doing all kinds of volunteer work since I was a kid, and I love seeing fellow volunteers around. :)
And :hatoff: for having no fear of animals whatsoever. I'm working on getting to that, eventually... Hopefully... :o

The moment you think you have a high risk of being in close contact with a Dolphin, you show your concept is strange as hell.

I would estimate my chances of being in close contact with a dolphin are only slightly higher than being in close contact with a giraffe. Which is not at all low on the probability scale, given various unique personality factors.

But I'm guessing that what you're really trying to assert here is that your dislike of dogs >>>>>>>>> my dislike of dolphins.
y/y?

I absolutely despise people who care more about animals than other human beings. How so?

Certinfy
10-31-2009, 07:52 PM
Humans.

Sunset of Age
10-31-2009, 08:44 PM
I just can't imagine 'hating' any animal.
And yes, that includes humans, imho. :angel:

GlennMirnyi
10-31-2009, 11:31 PM
I don't give a shit about you and what you think :lol:

Not what it seems, from your reps...

I would estimate my chances of being in close contact with a dolphin are only slightly higher than being in close contact with a giraffe. Which is not at all low on the probability scale, given various unique personality factors.

But I'm guessing that what you're really trying to assert here is that your dislike of dogs >>>>>>>>> my dislike of dolphins.
y/y?

How so?

If you don't actively search for close contact with a dolphin or a giraffe, it's almost impossible you'll ever come in close contact with them. :) That's all.

No, my dislike of dogs is pretty big, but I didn't try to imply that at all.

How so? It's just pathetic. Shows a total lack of relationship skills and care for other human beings. It's totally escapist, because animals don't require shit in return, so you're pretty much fulfilling your ego and your necessity of attention.

Dini
10-31-2009, 11:52 PM
I'd save a human life over treating a sick animal any day of the week. :shrug: I don't even think about it twice. Maybe that's horrible and evil, but a human life to me is much more precious than that of an animal - I don't see them as equal. Having said that I don't agree with animal abuse or anything like that.

Animals I hate: slugs, snails. And butterflies. :o

Sapeod
11-01-2009, 12:00 AM
I guess if I had to choose an animal I hate it would be seagulls, they piss me off so much it's unbelievable :o

And flies, especially midges :o

Clay Death
11-01-2009, 12:41 AM

right. that is why you spend endless hours interacting with humans around the clock here, facebook, and other chat forums.

can you ever come clean?

Aloimeh
11-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Animals I hate:

Mammals: dogs, pigs, hippos

Arthropods: centipedes, wasps, scorpions, roaches, mantises, solifugids

Birds: vultures

Reptiles: komodo dragons

Molluscs: none

Amphibians: none

Worms: ragworms

Fish: none

Cnidarians: none

Echinoderms: none

zethand
11-01-2009, 06:16 AM

I think I hate you!

Everko
11-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Animals I hate:

Birds: vultures

Reptiles: komodo dragons

those creatures are crazy

Sapeod
11-01-2009, 05:10 PM
right. that is why you spend endless hours interacting with humans around the clock here, facebook, and other chat forums.

can you ever come clean?
What have you got against Rose, CD? Just leave her be.

Tommy_Vercetti
11-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Yorkshire Terriers are the most useless and annoying creatures on the Earth.

Mimi
11-02-2009, 03:34 AM
a lot :o

cockroaches, snakes, crocodiles - scaring:scared::bolt:
flying insects, especially mosquitos: horrible and disturbing, flying around your ears, making horrible sounds while you sleep:explode:

bokehlicious
11-02-2009, 06:53 AM
Fly... Most annoying and useless animal... :rolleyes:

Jōris
11-02-2009, 07:42 AM
Fly... Most annoying and useless animal... :rolleyes:

Flies are an essential part of our ecosystem.

bokehlicious
11-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Flies are an essential part of our ecosystem.

Still the animal that kills the most, all in all...

Jōris
11-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Still the animal that kills the most, all in all...

The foodchain will collapse without them.

Bart.
11-02-2009, 08:27 AM
I absolutely despise people who care more about animals than other human beings.

No surprise you're one of them, eh, Franquista? Pathetic.

I won't even start expressing what I think about people like you or I'll be banned.

I'm one of them too and I'm proud of it :)

Mimi
11-02-2009, 09:33 AM
animals are better than human being, they never betray you :angel:

acionescu
11-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Does some of my exes count? :p :o

kai.
11-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Humans.. totally.. they are THE most dangerous animals :unsure:

bokehlicious
11-02-2009, 10:00 AM

There's no Hilters, Mussolinis, Bushes, etc, in the animal world... :angel: :p

superslam77
11-02-2009, 11:19 AM
rats :hysteric:
roaches :shout:
flies :explode:
mosquitos :ras:
snails that eat my plants :awww:
crows that eat my plants :mad:
chimps of the G.W Bush variety :speakles:
chimps of the greed variety :bolt:

tennizen
11-02-2009, 02:06 PM
I have personally and viciously hated the bed bugs that once infested my apartment. They gave me almost a month of sleepless nights.

Other than that, I don't hate any animals. I don't hate individuals that much but despise the human species as a whole.

shotgun
11-02-2009, 02:09 PM
I only hate insects. I'm quite keen on animals in general.

Everko
11-02-2009, 02:13 PM

Many people in the workd live like animals. So maybe you should like them.

If you saw a dog dying on the street and next to it a human dying. Which do you save if you can only save one?

GlennMirnyi
11-02-2009, 03:08 PM
There's no Hilters, Mussolinis, Bushes, etc, in the animal world... :angel: :p

Your point being?

Clay Death
11-03-2009, 01:50 AM
there is still a lot of horseshit coming from those who can only be labeled the ultimate hypocrites. those who profess to like animals more than human being should have no business spending endless hours trying to interact with human beings on chat boards and generally the internet.

and while they are at it, they also need to dispense with those human beings they live with and live instead only with animals.

moving out of the civilized world or away from it would need to be your next step. just go live in the wilderness or the jungle. since you cant stand people, why not just live off the land. why bother having a job where you may need to work with other "human beings". and if you must get a job in the city limits, work at a zoo instead.

Sunset of Age
11-03-2009, 02:00 AM
rats :hysteric:

Very intelligent animals in fact, and they make perfect pets, too.

roaches :shout:

Amazing how these fellows managed to survive some 20,000 years of evolution. Living fossiles, in fact. :worship:

flies :explode:
mosquitos :ras:

Ever thought about how many, or rather, little amounts of bird life would be left if there were no insects for them to feed on? ;)
Mosquitos can be a major nuisance, yes, but they have a good purpose of why being around.

snails that eat my plants :awww:

Have to admit that I understand where you're coming from, here.

crows that eat my plants :mad:

Crows? The most intelligent bird-family of all? :o They're fantastic. :worship:
They aren't herbivores at all, but rather omnivores, btw.

chimps of the G.W Bush variety :speakles:
chimps of the greed variety :bolt:

Fully agree with you here. ;)

leng jai
11-03-2009, 02:47 AM
I like goats, ducks and pigs. Toads are not bad either. Oh and donkeys.

Bman96
11-03-2009, 03:28 AM
i hate rats we kill a lotin my house they look so sad and then i am proud that we are not these little disease ridden critters breaking our necks in a peanutbutter covered trap:devil:

out_here_grindin
11-03-2009, 12:57 PM
there is still a lot of horseshit coming from those who can only be labeled the ultimate hypocrites. those who profess to like animals more than human being should have no business spending endless hours trying to interact with human beings on chat boards and generally the internet.

and while they are at it, they also need to dispense with those human beings they live with and live instead only with animals.

moving out of the civilized world or away from it would need to be your next step. just go live in the wilderness or the jungle. since you cant stand people, why not just live off the land. why bother having a job where you may need to work with other "human beings". and if you must get a job in the city limits, work at a zoo instead.

Agree. I believe that those that say that they care more for animals than humans, deep down do not.

tennizen
11-03-2009, 01:04 PM

Just because you like animals more does not mean you have to live with them. I get along fine with individuals both in my real life and on the internet so I have no problem interacting with them. Having said that, I find the human species to be one of the worst, the way we continue to destroy the planet and other species for our greed. I am not excluding myself from this set of humans. I am a part of the same system but I see no reason to pat ourselves on the back because we don't deserve it.

superslam77
11-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Very intelligent animals in fact, and they make perfect pets, too.

Amazing how these fellows managed to survive some 20,000 years of evolution. Living fossiles, in fact. :worship:

Ever thought about how many, or rather, little amounts of bird life would be left if there were no insects for them to feed on? ;)
Mosquitos can be a major nuisance, yes, but they have a good purpose of why being around.

Have to admit that I understand where you're coming from, here.

Crows? The most intelligent bird-family of all? :o They're fantastic. :worship:
They aren't herbivores at all, but rather omnivores, btw.

Fully agree with you here. ;)

Would you come here and take them away if you love them so much :confused:
Mosquitos have a higher purpose :confused:

So you do agree with ToniGreed being evil :worship: :worship: :worship:

FiBeR
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
bugs and pidgeons :mad:

:fiery:

Voo de Mar
11-04-2009, 09:17 PM
I hate flies, kill only them.

sammy01
11-07-2009, 10:16 PM
ones that don't put out on the 1st date lol

Everko
12-07-2009, 01:58 PM
any new stories?

Sofonda Cox
12-07-2009, 02:03 PM
ones that don't put out on the 1st date lol

Disgusting creatures. If someone goes to the effort of bothering to go out on a date these days the least they could do is open their legs.

I also hate hamsters - long story.

Chiakifug
12-07-2009, 04:14 PM
I dont hate any animals. I dont like spiders but im the type of person who'd stop to help them out of the bath.

gulzhan
12-07-2009, 04:18 PM
I like goats, ducks and pigs. Toads are not bad either. Oh and donkeys.

you forgot pony ;)

safinafan
12-07-2009, 04:22 PM
pony, pig, goat, duck, donkey... atp is like a zoo :lol:

elessar
12-07-2009, 04:24 PM
I can't believe nobody mentionned sharks yet, godless killing machines, survived millions of years of evolution but hopefully not chinese soup :yeah:

tealeaves
12-07-2009, 04:37 PM
pony, pig, goat, duck, donkey... atp is like a zoo :lol:

:haha: true

Zirconek
12-07-2009, 04:43 PM
No hate exactly, but I had troubles several times with ticks. I also had problems with bees and wasps and jelly fish. All of them hurt or scratch or burn a lot, but I was in their habitat so no hate.

star
12-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I can't think of an animal I hate. There might be some insects I could do without, but I've come to terms with them. I don't go out of my way to kill them. I think chickens are my least favorite animal.

Bees. I love bees. They are beautiful and fascinating. I grew up with bees, so I learned respect for them, but not fear or dread.

Bibberz
12-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Adult California sea lions.

http://www.marinemammalcenter.org/images/lepto1.jpg

They're cantankerous and overly judgmental. :(

Stensland
12-07-2009, 06:02 PM
i hate horses too. they stink, they're too big, they're uncontrollable, they aren't tasty, they shit all over the place, they make only ugly sounds, they aren't fluffy and they look stupid. hate them. could totally do without them.

do we need horses for anything on this planet btw? i mean do they do anything, like helping mother nature in any way? even spiders and all those nasty creatures do something.

star
12-07-2009, 06:04 PM
i hate horses too. they stink, they're too big, they're uncontrollable, they aren't tasty, they shit all over the place, they make only ugly sounds, they aren't fluffy and they look stupid. hate them. could totally do without them.

do we need horses for anything on this planet btw? i mean do they do anything, like helping mother nature in any way? even spiders and all those nasty creatures do something.

:eek:

Stensland
12-07-2009, 06:07 PM
yeah about time to stir up the pot for all you animal-lovers here. ;)

Garson007
12-07-2009, 07:03 PM
I absolutely love cats. Don't really have much of an opinion most others, other than that I am a bit afraid of horses.

On an annoyance level however, I dispose(lol) despise both kids and puppies equally - but I don't hate them.

You're the most comically ludicrous character on here. Is MTF like WWE for you? :confused:

:yeah: QFE. Can't believe I'm yet again agreeing with Gu on something :o

I'd save a human life over treating a sick animal any day of the week. :shrug: I don't even think about it twice. Maybe that's horrible and evil, but a human life to me is much more precious than that of an animal - I don't see them as equal. Having said that I don't agree with animal abuse or anything like that.
:yeah:

animals are better than human being, they never betray you :angel:
That's a straight out lie; the part where you say animals don't betray their masters.

Hooray to zoophiles. :D/

Just because you like animals more does not mean you have to live with them. I get along fine with individuals both in my real life and on the internet so I have no problem interacting with them. Having said that, I find the human species to be one of the worst, the way we continue to destroy the planet and other species for our greed. I am not excluding myself from this set of humans. I am a part of the same system but I see no reason to pat ourselves on the back because we don't deserve it.
If you don't carry at least a little bit of pride in being human and see yourself as something more than a common animal then there is something wrong with you. Not only is it natural instinct to believe oneself and ones specie to be better than the rest, but we are also capable of philosophy - whereas no other creature on earth can; the life of a non-sentient being is a mundane and unimportant one.

I can't believe nobody mentionned sharks yet, godless killing machines, survived millions of years of evolution but hopefully not chinese soup :yeah:
Lol. They're just trying to survive, like every other animal - other than humans, dolphins and a few other possible exceptions.

elessar
12-07-2009, 07:22 PM

Totally disagree.

Their meat is delicious.

Jōris
12-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Big crabs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_M1E5gB0zOE0/SgA3uhB4cjI/AAAAAAAAAFs/sVCObcuRbpk/s400/coconut-crab-2.jpg

Byrd
12-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Pigs

^^Crab is making me hungry.

Jōris
12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Pigs

^^Crab is making me hungry.

That thing would eat you alive.

Byrd
12-07-2009, 08:14 PM
That thing would eat you alive.

You really do hate them don't you

Dedicated to you mate http://www.vincelewis.net/spider.html :lol:

safinafan
12-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Totally disagree.

Their meat is delicious.

I hate Chinese, Japanese and Koreans who kill dolphins, sharks, whales and dogs. these people are the garbage of humanity. kill animals like this is disgusting. they are wonderful, beautiful and perfect. eating them is worse. you are disgusting. :(

Chiakifug
12-08-2009, 07:11 PM
I hate Chinese, Japanese and Koreans who kill dolphins, sharks, whales and dogs. these people are the garbage of humanity. kill animals like this is disgusting. they are wonderful, beautiful and perfect. eating them is worse. you are disgusting. :(

You hate entire races of peoples because of the actions of a minority within that country? :help:

Garson007
12-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Lol...

Getta
12-08-2009, 07:21 PM

how do you feel about Norwegians?

safinafan
12-09-2009, 11:49 AM
they don't respect the environment, I don't like them. it's my opinion.
.it's not a minority who makes the laws that allows the hunting.
.eat dogs is something very usual for them and that's disgusting.

go eat more whales, if you think it's a natural thing and good for you all.

Vida
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
why would anyone hate horses? its a fantastic animal.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-09-2009, 01:03 PM

Whats the difference between eating a whale and a big fish?
Why eating dogs is disgusting?

The only difference is that whales are being extinct so they should stop, right? No bad thing eating a whale if they were not to be extinct.
But if we eat sheep, cow, etc why should we say chineses are disgusting for eating dogs? Isnt that another animal? Wouldn´t we not be disgusting for an indian for eating a cow?

Don´t let cultural differences create hate.

Aloimeh
12-09-2009, 01:12 PM

Swiss eat dogs, Italians eat cats, French eat horses.

Do you hate them too?

Incidentally, I think it is OK to eat any non-human animal, but I dislike it when people do weird things like eat live monkey brain or embryonic chicks or force-feed geese to inflame the liver. I believe in shooting or slaughtering live-born animals raised in a conventional manner or, in some cases boiling them (shellfish/crustaceans).

Aloimeh
12-09-2009, 01:13 PM
A disturbingly gross and abominable animal: the hagfish

4WBVT-KbT44

safinafan
12-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Swiss eat dogs, Italians eat cats, French eat horses.

Do you hate them too?

Incidentally, I think it is OK to eat any non-human animal, but I dislike it when people do weird things like eat live monkey brain or embryonic chicks or force-feed geese to inflame the liver. I believe in shooting or slaughtering live-born animals raised in a conventional manner or, in some cases boiling them (shellfish/crustaceans).

that's why i voted for you in ACC :rolleyes:

Garson007
12-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Safinafan I do not understand your objections. Either don't eat meat at all - or allow all non-human and non-endangered meat to be eaten. :shrug:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 01:33 AM

The funny thing is that if you would be born in a chinese dog eating family you wouldn´t have your opinions like that. Somehow the moral is that dogs are "supposed to be our pets". But morals and culture change from time to time and land to land you shouldn´t be so critical of orientals eating habit.

The concept of natural thing is very vague.

Maybe you are the one who would say to an amazonian indian to stop eating big ants because that was not a "natural thing" too.

On a last note, I agree that eating some whales and animals from the sea that suffer from extinction should stop, mainly the whale hunt in Japan.

there are big differences between eating dogs and whales and dolphins. Dolphins are cute but is meat just like big fishes. If they are to suffer from extinction, it should stop, based on 3rd generation of human rights such as environmental law and the protection of fauna and flora of the planet.

Who you think you are to believe your moral is right just because its the majority?

Think about that. I don´t eat dogs because they are my pets, but I don´t hate orientals and I understand their position.

safinafan
12-11-2009, 01:56 AM
and ilovetheblues 86 shines a lot in MTF :bigclap:
your intelligence is amazing and your future is bright :yeah:
u quoted me 2 times, awesome!

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 01:58 AM

Sarcasm apart, you can have the opinion you want about me, I just don´t understand why you put in your sig rhetorical questions which are made to question like a socratic method.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:03 AM

Can I quote 3?

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:03 AM

Four, will you quote me 4 times more?

safinafan
12-11-2009, 02:04 AM
u can quote 10, if u want it ;)

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:05 AM

ok

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:06 AM

Ole.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:08 AM
I tire now, I can see every time we try to say something against your beliefs you go and put them into your sig, I hope it makes you feel better.

safinafan
12-11-2009, 02:09 AM
100, if u want it :lol:
quero ver!

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:11 AM
100, if u want it
quero ver! 100, if u want it
quero ver! part 1

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:12 AM
100, if u want it
quero ver!100, if u want it
quero ver! There were some bonus for you.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:17 AM
I thought there were some kind of limit for quoting. :scratch:

safinafan
12-11-2009, 02:17 AM
:spit: i can't compete with someone like you, sorry.

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:18 AM
:sad: Chicken.

Pfloyd
12-11-2009, 02:19 AM
Moths and (some) humans. ;)

:p

safinafan
12-11-2009, 02:21 AM
you won, my sig is gone

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Ooh you still dont´s saw me dancing Mambo, it wins a lot of girls hearts every time.

no, i cant dance mambo :lol:

safinafan
12-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Ooh you still dont´s saw me dancing Mambo, it wins a lot of girls hearts every time.

this deserves a signature.
don't u prefer samba? you are in brazil :lol:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:37 AM
this deserves a signature.
don't u prefer samba? you are in brazil :lol:

No, I was born in RS and we don´t listen too much samba there, sry. :awww:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 02:56 AM
But I like atum. Sorry, I´m eating right now, this fish talk made me hungry :sad:

safinafan
12-11-2009, 03:06 AM
No, I was born in RS and we don´t listen too much samba there, sry. :awww:

go to sleep! it's 2 am and you're eating tuna and dancing mambo :lol: jesus!

Ilovetheblues_86
12-11-2009, 05:23 AM
I still didn´t sleep, I slept in the bus and only had tuna to eat. :shrug:

Garson007
12-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Brazilian chat thread? :shrug:

Everko
10-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Time for this to go back up. I had an incident with another horse recently. This stupid brute nearly took my arm off with its poor attitude. Luckily the person with me didn't allow the horse to go to crazy

Mjau!
10-18-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm not fond of totos either. They are big, cowardly, easily startled, stupid and illoyal, which makes them very dangerous. :scared:
And some are just downright MEAN and will attempt to hurt you for no reason! :hysteric:

Mjau!
10-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh, and virtually all bugs and things that creep or crawl or are slimey or have too many legs freak me out.

Elena.
10-18-2010, 08:12 PM
i used to have a severe arachnophobia when i was a kid,now i am over it but if met a real huge one i don't know how i would react !i would probably freak out !

Mjau!
10-18-2010, 08:16 PM
This thread is totally specist, btw.

Seingeist
10-18-2010, 08:42 PM
House centipedes!!!

Holy hell, has anyone here seen these disgusting creatures? The worst household bugs I had to deal with in Illinois were some cockroaches, crickets, occasional ants, and small spiders.

Then I moved near Philadelphia, and my apartment was invaded with THESE ABOMINABLE HELLSPAWN!!:

http://androidathlete.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/house-centipede.jpg

http://christopherkeelty.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/home-centipede.jpg

I have to suppress my gag reflex just to post these pictures. And they're fast too! I've seen their bodies nearly 2 inches long.

abraxas21
10-18-2010, 09:40 PM

why didnt you get treatment for 9 days if your leg was badly broken?

Mjau!
10-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Oh My God, that is sooo disgusting! Please don't post actual pictures of these vile creatures!

.-Federers_Mate-.
10-18-2010, 10:03 PM
pigs

Mjau!
10-18-2010, 10:04 PM

Were they by any chance farm animals? The nature of your standard MTF insults raises questions, given the knowledge that your father worked as a veterinarian...

Seingeist
10-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh My God, that is sooo disgusting! Please don't post actual pictures of these vile creatures!

You don't have any nasty household pests in Sweden :)?

Mjau!
10-18-2010, 11:10 PM
You don't have any nasty household pests in Sweden :)?

Yeah, but I don't like to watch close-up pictures of them. :rolleyes:

selyoink
10-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Butterflies, I'm more scared of them than any other animal.

Seingeist
10-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Yeah, but I don't like to watch close-up pictures of them. :rolleyes:

Oh pipe down. If I didn't post pictures of them, people wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Can't believe you bad-repped me for it :lol:

HKz
10-19-2010, 01:03 AM
Grew up with animals and insects, so I don't really dislike any of them. Not to mention, I have a snake, cat, dog, turtle, a couple fish, ant farm, tarantula and bird at my house.

If Rafatards counts as animals I hate, then that is my answer.

emotion
10-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Ladybugs
yellowjackets
humans

Aloimeh
10-19-2010, 01:10 AM
House centipedes!!!

Holy hell, has anyone here seen these disgusting creatures? The worst household bugs I had to deal with in Illinois were some cockroaches, crickets, occasional ants, and small spiders.

Then I moved near Philadelphia, and my apartment was invaded with THESE ABOMINABLE HELLSPAWN!!:

I have to suppress my gag reflex just to post these pictures. And they're fast too! I've seen their bodies nearly 2 inches long.

I have them in my apartment and yes, they are the filthiest bugs I know. For me, it's a toss up between them and roaches.

Seingeist
10-19-2010, 01:47 AM
I have them in my apartment and yes, they are the filthiest bugs I know. For me, it's a toss up between them and roaches.

Oh man, I give it to the house centipedes hands down. NID :lol:

Roaches are filthy, but seem less vile somehow.

selyoink
10-19-2010, 02:27 AM
Oh man, I give it to the house centipedes hands down. NID :lol:

Roaches are filthy, but seem less vile somehow.

I just rescued a house centipede from my bathroom a few hours ago. They are very fast.

Seingeist
10-19-2010, 03:36 AM
I just rescued a house centipede from my bathroom a few hours ago. They are very fast.

Aren't they though?! It just makes them that much more disgusting, how quickly those little frickers can move!

I am a bit taken aback, though, at the word "rescue." The only verb that belongs in the same sentence with "house centipede" is "DESTROY" or "ANNIHILATE." :)

Mimi
10-19-2010, 08:40 AM
:hysteric::hysteric: cockroaches, especially those which can fly:bolt::bolt::bolt:

zeleni
10-19-2010, 01:27 PM
I have never seen house centipede live (or at least I don't remember). Does it live only in America?

On topic - I hate mosquitoes. Don't mind if they bite me, but can't stand when they buzz around my ears when I want to sleep.

JolánGagó
10-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Cockroaches are the only animal I really hate with a pasion bordering on phobia... then I can't stand fish and birds as pets, I find it revolting.

Love mammals, reptiles and aracnides.

tennizen
10-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Bedbugs.

@Sweet Cleopatra
10-19-2010, 02:25 PM
I love all animals.

Goldenoldie
10-19-2010, 02:30 PM
I am not convinced that the word "animal" should be applied to insects. If the definition of animal is that wide, I presume it would encompass bacteria and viruses as well?

If hatred implies willingness to kill or hurt, then my scale is as follows:-
1. Mammals, birds, reptiles, fish. I would never deliberately hurt, but I am not a vegetarian, so I will see them killed for food. I am against hunting, shooting and fishing as sports.
2. Spiders I will remove gently from the house if required.
3. Insects, I sometimes kill if present in numbers in MY territory, and likely to be a nuisance. Ants in particular. I do however feel a sense of guilt.
4. Bacteria and viruses - hate, hate, hate.

Snoo Foo
10-19-2010, 03:28 PM
I am not convinced that the word "animal" should be applied to insects.

dude please please please tell me you didn't go to grade school in USA, my national pride can't take another hit.

Ivanatis
10-19-2010, 03:31 PM
mini-pigs..so gross...

Sillyrabbit
10-19-2010, 04:20 PM
:hysteric::hysteric: cockroaches, especially those which can fly:bolt::bolt::bolt:

This. Along with snakes.

Mjau!
10-19-2010, 05:51 PM
Cockroaches are the only animal I really hate with a pasion bordering on phobia... then I can't stand fish and birds as pets, I find it revolting.

Love mammals, reptiles and aracnides.

:cuckoo:

Everko
10-19-2010, 09:09 PM
There are some gross parasitic creatures in this world. Can make you sick as a rabid dog

Waterfox
10-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Animals aren't insects right?

Or ... ?

Snoo Foo
10-19-2010, 09:30 PM
biology4kids (http://www.biology4kids.com/files/studies_kingdoms.html)

Last, but certainly not least, are the animals. These are the most complex organisms on the planet. One big thing about animals is that they must eat other organisms to survive. They cannot create their own food because they do not contain chlorophyll. They are able to move around, and most have sense organs of some type. Because they have those sense organs, they have nervous systems. Animals include species such as anemone, insects, lizards, and mammals.

Goldenoldie
10-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Fair enough. At my school biology was not a core subject, so I learned Latin and Greek instead.

And by the way, your signature is gratuitously offensive.

Seingeist
10-19-2010, 10:52 PM
I love all animals.

Repost the pictures of the house centipedes I offered above and write a caption underneath that says, "I love these animals!"

Keep the pretty pink font and add a few hearts or flowers. ;)

(On a side note, it's funny that a poster with a giant "SUCK MY DICK" in his signature is concerned about wounding his national pride).

selyoink
10-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Aren't they though?! It just makes them that much more disgusting, how quickly those little frickers can move!

I am a bit taken aback, though, at the word "rescue." The only verb that belongs in the same sentence with "house centipede" is "DESTROY" or "ANNIHILATE." :)

I try to free the insects that are in my house so I took the house centipede outside.

Seingeist
10-19-2010, 11:06 PM
I try to free the insects that are in my house so I took the house centipede outside.

But putting it outside simply gives it another opportunity to sneak inside, wait until you fall asleep, crawl into your ear canal and feast on your brains!! (its inexorable purpose in life)

I'm really just not willing to take that chance. :)

Snoo Foo
10-19-2010, 11:11 PM
(On a side note, it's funny that a poster with a giant "SUCK MY DICK" in his signature is concerned about wounding his national pride).

not nearly as funny as someone (presumably) over the age of 7 not knowing that insects are animals

HKz
10-19-2010, 11:58 PM

Lol, I also take all the insects that come into the house and catch them so that I can put them outside.

Aloimeh
10-20-2010, 03:21 AM
Fair enough. At my school biology was not a core subject, so I learned Latin and Greek instead.

And by the way, your signature is gratuitously offensive.

In the old classification, animals are their own kingdom, and insects are included. By the way, so are all the other "squishy" things, like sea urchins, sea cucumbers, jellyfish, squid, tics, sponges, etc.

Fungi are their own kingdom. Pretty self explanatory: molds, yeasts, mushrooms, etc.

Plants are their own, also not ambiguous.

The remaining two are Protista and Monera. Protista are microbes that are eukaryotic, but are not bacteria.

http://www.helpfulhealthtips.com/Images/A/Amoeba.jpg

http://coosacreek.org/amputated/wp-content/uploads/volvox.jpg

http://scienceblogs.com/deepseanews/radiolaria.jpg

http://www.dr-ralf-wagner.de/Bilder/Euglena_gracilis.jpg

Monera are basically bacteria, the last kingdom.

Viruses are not truly living things and therefore do not have a kingdom of their own.

Aloimeh
10-20-2010, 03:33 AM
Scolopendra centipede, with mouse for comparison:

http://www.damninteresting.net/content/centipede_mouse.jpg

Another candidate for most filthy:

Hagfish

http://www.mauisnorkelingtrips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/r609hagfish_532noaa.jpg

BVywUfEnYMA

~Maya~
10-20-2010, 03:37 AM
I killed one of those house centipedes this morning. It was huge and scared the hell out of me. Never seen those before I moved to NY.

Spiders are No1 on my list. I prefer to have another person in the house when I see one of those.

Mimi
10-20-2010, 03:47 AM
This. Along with snakes.

snakes are horrible too, but we seldom see them as often as cockroaches :eek:

Seingeist
10-20-2010, 05:42 PM
I killed one of those house centipedes this morning. It was huge and scared the hell out of me. Never seen those before I moved to NY.

Spiders are No1 on my list. I prefer to have another person in the house when I see one of those.

Yeah, it must be an east coast thing. They're almost bad enough to make me want to move away again :).

Spiders don't bother me nearly as much. Unless they're MASSIVE, of course, but that's comparatively rare :).

Oh, and that hagfish slime thing is awesome.

emotion
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM
even though i cant stand some animals, i never kill anything (i take them outside) and am a vegetarian

Seingeist
10-20-2010, 08:53 PM
even though i cant stand some animals, i never kill anything (i take them outside) and am a vegetarian

Um... congratulations I guess? Are you fishing for approbation?

I have a link for you (http://www.ignca.nic.in/jatak025.htm). ;)

The_Nadal_effect
10-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Animals aren't insects right?

Or ... ?

Exactly.

But one of the laws of this forum is to decline making consistent sense.:sad:

Everko
10-21-2010, 01:35 PM
I like snakes

what about Lions. They are filthy animals and people always say they are kingly:rolleyes:

JolánGagó
10-21-2010, 02:15 PM
I like snakes

what about Lions. They are filthy animals and people always say they are kingly:rolleyes:

All wild animals are filthy :shrug:

snakes are beautiful,`powerful creatures.

.-Federers_Mate-.
10-22-2010, 07:31 AM

no offense bro, but thats really weird. I have no idea how you vegans cant eat meat. Unreal :o

BigJohn
10-22-2010, 03:10 PM
I like snakes

snakes are beautiful,`powerful creatures.

I wonder what Sigmund Freud would think of those statements...

emotion
10-22-2010, 07:07 PM
no offense bro, but thats really weird. I have no idea how you vegans cant eat meat. Unreal :o

Well, I mean if a species doesn't need to kill to eat, why should it?

Seingeist
10-22-2010, 08:19 PM

But the assumption here seems to be that there's something wrong with killing to eat. I don't see why that's the case? :shrug:

emotion
10-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Well, surely it is better not to harm where not necessary

Seingeist
10-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Well, surely it is better not to harm where not necessary

I suppose that it depends on what you mean by "harm," and who the object of this "harm" is. I mean, pulling weeds out of your driveway could be said to do "harm" to those weeds ;).

I am certainly against any needless infliction of pain, but I see nothing wrong in the humane killing of animals for sustenance.

(And actually, "where not necessary" is at least a little questionable. Meat still plays a pretty large and integral part in feeding people, globally speaking).

emotion
10-23-2010, 01:30 AM
But in America at least, you can certainly survive without it. I just have problems harming thinking beings who have as much right to live as us.

Clay Death
10-23-2010, 02:09 AM
have no use for skunks.

we have a few at the asylum:

1. .5 sack (aka 1/2 sack) the clueless

2. infectus the village trash whore

3. rantphonious the weeping and whining queen

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-26-2010, 03:02 AM
Cats - Useless parasites without any loyalty
Dogs are the best animals

HKz
10-26-2010, 04:18 AM
have no use for skunks.

we have a few at the asylum:

1. .5 sack (aka 1/2 sack) the clueless

2. infectus the village trash whore

3. rantphonious the weeping and whining queen

Quite ironic that you're saying this yet you're the one crying over posters :worship::worship::worship: Don't you have to go do laundry for your parents Mrs. I-have-3-jobs-and-2-businesses-and-I-have-time-to-be-Nadal's-spokeswoman?

electronicmusic
10-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Cats - Useless parasites without any loyalty
Dogs are the best animals

You obviously never had one.

Chair Umpire
11-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Apes and cockroaches.

We have got a few in this forum.

GhostUnholy
11-14-2010, 04:51 PM

I used to say the same thing all the time, and was vegetarian almost my entire life, but since I started eating meat last year I've never felt healthier. It's just generally too hard to get enough protein as a vegetarian or a vegan. On my best days I might have gotten 70-80 grams of protein (usually less) when I was vegetarian, and with meat I can get 180-200g a day. So basically, in my humble opinion people need meat to be optimally healthy and maintain an ideal body composition. Being vegan would be especially difficult i think, since milk is such a great protein source.

Everko
11-15-2010, 02:36 PM
You can't blame an animal for eating meat to survive.

also where is Nole fan is he still saying humans are worse than animals?

mandoura
11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Reptiles!

Everko
11-16-2011, 04:16 PM
Reptiles!

reptiles are great.

Mjau!
11-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Bugs, w**ms, la**ae, ma***ts, snails, spiders, centisomethings, insects... :scared:

LawrenceOfTennis
11-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Reptiles. I hate snakes the most.

Mjau!
11-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Why does hippos have such huge mouths when they only eat small things??? :unsure: :confused: :scratch: :shrug:

Mjau!
11-16-2011, 04:41 PM
I want to clarify that I don't hate hippos.

LawrenceOfTennis
11-16-2011, 04:43 PM
I want to clarify that I don't hate hippos.

This thread is about animals you hate

Mae
11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Reptiles. I hate snakes the most.

I agree with you there. But Reptiles aren't animals they are Reptiles--sorry I just had to put that in :o

MTwEeZi
11-16-2011, 04:46 PM
RATSs

Ilovetheblues_86
11-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Horses. Everyone like them, just like a hot female, but they can dump you into the ground and kill your spine.

shiaben
11-16-2011, 06:22 PM
I hate certain kinds of insects. I think I'm cool though with most mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, and amphibians.

Mjau!
11-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Totos are :scared:

Roadmap
11-16-2011, 09:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f3kFBTxYvOI Killer pig. Ugly bastard.

Sofonda Cox
11-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Nole Fan

Roadmap
11-16-2011, 09:41 PM
Nole Fan

Bit harsh?

Sofonda Cox
11-16-2011, 09:41 PM
Bit harsh?

I insulted animals?

Roadmap
11-16-2011, 09:43 PM
John Terry.

Seingeist
11-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Mine hasn't changed since last year. This is dedicated to Mjau, who had badrepped me for it.

House centipedes!!!

Mjau!
11-16-2011, 09:53 PM
I hate you... :(

Seingeist
11-16-2011, 09:57 PM
I hate you... :(

Seems a bit harsh. ;)

I quite like you, in spite of our vastly differing political orientations.

Filo V.
11-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Dogs.

And I ain't talkin' about the furry kind.

Edda
11-17-2011, 01:12 AM
I don't hate any animals per se, but snakes are creepy to keep as pets because they have to be fed live things, like mice. That's disgusting. Tarantulas are also creepy to keep as pets.

Birds and fish can both be annoying as indoor pets. Both are best kept outdoors.

I like cats and dogs, in that order.

MaxPower
11-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Rats and snakes. Snakes get off easier because they eat rats but I've had it with those mf:ers anyway.

but the most hated of all is mosquitos. Those bloodsuckers are everywhere in certain places. If you smash 100...1000 takes their place.

Kat_YYZ
11-19-2011, 06:24 AM
I don't like insects, but I guess this is a pretty common dislike, and I accept that they are a necessary part of the natural world.

So instead I will say: I hate pigeons. A pair of pigeons invaded my balcony a while back. Since I'm out about 9 hours a day for work, they had all day to poop all over my balcony. I'd have to clean it every day or two. :mad:

One morning I heard them making their cooing noises to each other, and came out on the balcony to scare them away. Then I saw they had brought up twigs and stuff and were building a nest. It was one thing when I thought they were using my balcony as their toilet: everyone needs a toilet, and it was just my bad luck that they picked me, right? But no; that was going to be their nursery :o How gross, to have your baby in a place covered in poop! Now I have plastic netting all around my balcony, like a cage, to keep them out. But it also ruins my balcony for me, as I feel like I'm in a cage and my view is ruined. :sad:

Topspindoctor
11-20-2011, 03:25 AM
Birds, especially crows. I'd take much pleasure in shooting them.

Art(e)mio
11-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Spiders

Sham Kay
11-22-2011, 05:25 PM
Monkeys. They're naturally rude and grabby. Wouldn't describe it as hate.. more like, would like to avoid.. like you would an annoying little brother.

Also, bears. They steal my pic-inic baskets.

Rafa = Fed Killa
11-23-2011, 03:18 AM
Mirka the Hutt

Sapeod
11-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Nadaltards and Djokotards.

Naudio Spanlatine
11-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Nadaltards and Djokotards.

I hate Andyballs!:angel:

Logical
11-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Fedulltard "Blind Breed" :lol:

allpro
12-16-2011, 03:12 AM
ES32UFlPOUA

what was god thinking?

HKz
12-17-2011, 11:12 AM
You.

And I love that horse.

This. That animal Everko is a fail.

But in terms of good non-Everko-fail animals, I love all animals, insects, mammals, repitles, you name it. I grew up literally going to the zoo every week and going out in wildernesses and forests of Japan, the Middle East and North Africa so I just love all animals in general. Yes, some are a bit scary, but I hate none. Funny thing is, I have never done much of that exploring nature stuff here in the US even though I've lived here most of my life.

JolánGagó
12-17-2011, 12:23 PM
I love all animals, insects, mammals, repitles, you name it.

Yeah but confess, this is your favourite:

http://guiadelmundo.com/imglib/fotos/big/3/35195.jpg

finishingmove
12-17-2011, 12:23 PM
:spit:

samanosuke
12-17-2011, 12:24 PM
little worms and little bigger rats . mtf is full of them

Smouf
12-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Mirka the Hutt

LOL. Birds and flies for me.