He keeps LYING to me!!!!! (need advice) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

He keeps LYING to me!!!!! (need advice)

~*BGT*~
10-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Ok, this is about a guy I met two Saturdays ago. Let's call him Mr. C. I met him at a charity benefit, and we hit it off. He seemed to be into me, asked for my number and asked if we could get together that next weekend. We made plans to go out on a group date Friday and he seemed really excited about it. Yeah, to me and my friend, he seemed to like me. I'm taking interpersonal communication and there was a lot of non-verbal communication indicative of attraction on his part :lol: He sat down at my table and introdcued himself to me, he asked for my number, he texted me first, he called me first. That's what guys do who like you, right? :confused:

He's from a town about 45 minutes away so he asked me to text him who was going because he might know them. I told him this girl, let's call her Miss L, was going. Almost immediately, he texted me back, saying he couldn't go, his "adoptive" parents reminded him of something he had planned for the weekend. So I was kinda upset because I felt like he blew me off with a BS excuse :o Turns out, he had gotten Miss L's phone number at the benefit where I met him from her aunt, so I guess he didn't want to be in the same place as both of us at the same time. :rolleyes:

Well, he calls me tonight and tells me he was at this seafood festival this weekend. His "parents" (old family friends who he's known almost all his life) invited him because the wife invited this girl who she says likes him and she wanted them to get together and talk there. He says Miss L blew him off and was cold to him, saying things were awkward, asking him, "I thought you liked Danielle, and she's my friend." (I wouldn't say we're friends. Acquaintances, but that's moot). He says she had been talking about him to all these people, about how excited and nervous she was.

Well, our mutual friend talks to Miss L and Miss L says she is not interested in him nor was she ever, he's lying to me and he was grabbing on this married woman at the festival (which explains why this man wanted to beat him up. He says he had no idea why the man was mad at him. :banghead: ). He says he had been drinking and not drunk, which might explain his behavior but definitely does not excuse it in MY book. :o

I'm leaving some stuff out, but their stories are 100% different form each other. I'm not trying to date him, at least not anymore :o I just want to hang out and get to know him. I know you can't change a man and I don't want to and I know I can't stop him from telling me what he thinks I want to hear, but I don't want him to think he can tell me just anything and I'll believe it. I am usually a pretty gullible person, so I am taking everything he says now with a grain of salt.

I guess I have no questions to ask. I might have answered them all myself. I just don't have a lot of experience with guys, at least not with guys this hot who seem like womanizers and keep lying to cover their lies. :rolleyes: Can you guys just give me advice about how to handle this. I feel like he's playing me for a fool. As my friend said, "How can someone we've known for only one week cause so much drama in out lives?"

Clay Death
10-28-2009, 04:34 AM
Ok, this is about a guy I met two Saturdays ago. Let's call him Mr. C. I met him at a charity benefit, and we hit it off. He seemed to be into me, asked for my number and asked if we could get together that next weekend. We made plans to go out on a group date Friday and he seemed really excited about it. Yeah, to me and my friend, he seemed to like me. I'm taking interpersonal communication and there was a lot of non-verbal communication indicative of attraction on his part :lol: He sat down at my table and introdcued himself to me, he asked for my number, he texted me first, he called me first. That's what guys do who like you, right? :confused:

He's from a town about 45 minutes away so he asked me to text him who was going because he might know them. I told him this girl, let's call her Miss L, was going. Almost immediately, he texted me back, saying he couldn't go, his "adoptive" parents reminded him of something he had planned for the weekend. So I was kinda upset because I felt like he blew me off with a BS excuse :o Turns out, he had gotten Miss L's phone number at the benefit where I met him from her aunt, so I guess he didn't want to be in the same place as both of us at the same time. :rolleyes:

Well, he calls me tonight and tells me he was at this seafood festival this weekend. His "parents" (old family friends who he's known almost all his life) invited him because the wife invited this girl who she says likes him and she wanted them to get together and talk there. He says Miss L blew him off and was cold to him, saying things were awkward, asking him, "I thought you liked Danielle, and she's my friend." (I wouldn't say we're friends. Acquaintances, but that's moot). He says she had been talking about him to all these people, about how excited and nervous she was.

Well, our mutual friend talks to Miss L and Miss L says she is not interested in him nor was she ever, he's lying to me and he was grabbing on this married woman at the festival (which explains why this man wanted to beat him up. He says he had no idea why the man was mad at him. :banghead: ). He says he had been drinking and not drunk, which might explain his behavior but definitely does not excuse it in MY book. :o

I'm leaving some stuff out, but their stories are 100% different form each other. I'm not trying to date him, at least not anymore :o I just want to hang out and get to know him. I know you can't change a man and I don't want to and I know I can't stop him from telling me what he thinks I want to hear, but I don't want him to think he can tell me just anything and I'll believe it. I am usually a pretty gullible person, so I am taking everything he says now with a grain of salt.

I guess I have no questions to ask. I might have answered them all myself. I just don't have a lot of experience with guys, at least not with guys this hot who seem like womanizers and keep lying to cover their lies. :rolleyes: Can you guys just give me advice about how to handle this. I feel like he's playing me for a fool. As my friend said, "How can someone we've known for only one week cause so much drama in out lives?"

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: :zzz::zzz::

Snoo Foo
10-28-2009, 04:39 AM
I just want to hang out and get to know him.

¿WHY?

does he have a 10 inch cock? drive a pantera? is he in your favorite boy band? can he get you free drugs? do you have really low self-esteem?

if the answer to all of these questions is no, why the fuck would you want to waste your time with him :confused:

Action Jackson
10-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Fuck him off, next please.

Ilovetheblues_86
10-28-2009, 05:00 AM
The hottest the guy the more slut he is, the same goes sometimes to woman .

Simply BGT, forget the gye, try to get an average guy who you feel will really like you and not use you just like another one. Or maybe an uglier one that you think is acceptable. LOL
Good luck!

ps: And yes like Clay Death said next you deserve a good gye. ;)

Clay Death
10-28-2009, 05:06 AM
¿WHY?

does he have a 10 inch cock? drive a pantera? is he in your favorite boy band? can he get you free drugs? do you have really low self-esteem?

if the answer to all of these questions is no, why the fuck would you want to waste your time with him :confused:

well said and stated. that pretty much spells out what needs to be done.

i know bgt. she is an attractive girl who is cultured, refined, and relatively intelligent.

if it doesnt feel right then get rid of him at once and move on.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/claydeath/details_3d-spartan-warrior-screensa.jpg

~*BGT*~
10-28-2009, 05:52 AM
You guys are right, and I know that's what I should do, but it's hard. He has good aspects about him and bad ones and REALLY bad ones and those outweigh the good. I probably know the answer to this one too :lol: But I'll ask it anyway. Can't I just talk to him? Not about people, not gossiping, not trying to hear his explanations, but just talking because he makes me laugh with everything he says?

Clay Death
10-28-2009, 05:59 AM
You guys are right, and I know that's what I should do, but it's hard. He has good aspects about him and bad ones and REALLY bad ones and those outweigh the good. I probably know the answer to this one too :lol: But I'll ask it anyway. Can't I just talk to him? Not about people, not gossiping, not trying to hear his explanations, but just talking because he makes me laugh with everything he says?

we can make you laugh as well and without the emotional investment.

move on. you have too much on the ball to waste your time.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/claydeath/details_3d-spartan-warrior-screensa.jpg

JolánGagó
10-28-2009, 06:40 AM
If all you want is listening to his funny chatter then why all the drama and expectations FFS. Go out with him and laugh :shrug: let him know you believe none of his BS if his probable thinking you're stupid enough to fall for his traps worries you.

I just dont get what's the question about. You might not be telling the whole story me thinks, you seem to have a crush on him.

Have you ever stopped to ponder the question of why you always seem to go for the not really interested type?

scoobs
10-28-2009, 08:00 AM

Is a few laughs with someone you just met worth all the associated drama?

Bolar Bolabi
10-28-2009, 12:41 PM
The hottest the guy the more slut he is

Not in my case.

I find it the hottest the guy (me) the more decent he is. :wavey:

Bolar Bolabi
10-28-2009, 12:47 PM
In a more serious note.

He is playing you for a fool. I know my ex was playing me for a fool time and time again, but I always went back to her because the head jobs were fantastic. But then I got sick of that after what she did (when i posted it on here) and no amount of head job was worth going through that, so I ditched her.

In this case, if you know the guy is dishonest, try not to get too emotionally involved. Not worth it. Hang out with him if you want a laugh, which is what you wanted, but keep your emotions far out of it.

Or alternatively, you can find another guy ;)

Johnny Groove
10-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Danielle, I guarantee he isn't thinking about you nearly as much as you are about him.

In fact, if this guy is as you describe him, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was already with another girl. He sounds like me when I was 17, trying to hook up with every single girl possible and not giving a shit about anything else. :lol:

Not worth it. I don't give a fuck how hot he is, that's a really stupid reason to try to keep talking to a guy that clearly has no interest in you as his primary girl. You're a holla-back girl.

Like, "I'll get with all these girls first, then, after that has bored me, I'll holla back at Danielle and see what up." :lol:

The more you try to initiate conversation with the guy, the more you are seen as an easier catch. I'd imagine he has you in his back pocket for whenever he wants to try to proceed with you, if he is still thinking about you at all.

Impressive, I'll give him that, but its not worth your time.

Jōris
10-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Mr. C is Groove Dude, right?

~*BGT*~
10-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Danielle, I guarantee he isn't thinking about you nearly as much as you are about him.

In fact, if this guy is as you describe him, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was already with another girl. He sounds like me when I was 17, trying to hook up with every single girl possible and not giving a shit about anything else. :lol:

Not worth it. I don't give a fuck how hot he is, that's a really stupid reason to try to keep talking to a guy that clearly has no interest in you as his primary girl. You're a holla-back girl.

Like, "I'll get with all these girls first, then, after that has bored me, I'll holla back at Danielle and see what up." :lol:

The more you try to initiate conversation with the guy, the more you are seen as an easier catch. I'd imagine he has you in his back pocket for whenever he wants to try to proceed with you, if he is still thinking about you at all.

Impressive, I'll give him that, but its not worth your time.

Yeah, I was thinking, "I bet Jon could give great advice. He probably was this guy." :lol: But the suckiest part is that he lives in another town, about 45-50 minutes away from me, so I don't know any of his friends or family. I couldn't "check" up on him to know whether he was legit or not.

Also sucks because I made plans with him this weekend. :unsure: Maybe I should cancel on him and go with the guy friend who I know likes me. ;)

Har-Tru
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
I didn't get lost, I just didn't get a thing since the beginning.

Snoo Foo
10-28-2009, 04:52 PM
the suckiest part is that he lives in another town, about 45-50 minutes away from me

:scratch: that's funny, i woulda thought the suckiest part was him being a sleazy manipulative tool

I don't know any of his friends or family. I couldn't "check" up on him to know whether he was legit or not.

dude i prolly live at least several hundred miles away from him, don't know him, never seen him, don't know anybody who knows him, and I can tell you right now he's not legit, so no need to worry about that :yeah:

if you just want to hook up with a super hot gye just to give your ego a boost, something to daydream about when you are old and shriveled up like me, then go for it :rocker2: but if you actually think you're gonna like, be his girlfriend or something, please for the love of god get a clue

JolánGagó
10-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Oh and please if you wanna go out and have some laughs with him do not for the sake of Christ EVER mention or even hint to him any of your ideas on sex, virginity and the like.

Vida
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
BGT you should perhaps set yourself to out-manipulate him. :shrug:

that is if your conscience would allow it so.

GlennMirnyi
10-28-2009, 06:30 PM
1 - Why the hell are you asking for relationship advice online?

2 - Why the hell have you chosen MTF while you were at it? :lol:

3 - Get used to it. Men lie to women. It's only natural when women are always looking for problems that don't exist - we don't like to give explanations. Also, when men want to have sex, they'll lie even more.

4 - About his attitude, I guess he's just crazy.

Johnny Groove
10-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Mr. C is Groove Dude, right?

Not quite.

Yeah, I was thinking, "I bet Jon could give great advice. He probably was this guy." :lol: But the suckiest part is that he lives in another town, about 45-50 minutes away from me, so I don't know any of his friends or family. I couldn't "check" up on him to know whether he was legit or not.

Also sucks because I made plans with him this weekend. :unsure: Maybe I should cancel on him and go with the guy friend who I know likes me. ;)

If I was Mr. C, me and you would have already been.... actually, never mind :devil:

I suggest you cancel your plans on him and go with the guy friend who you know likes you and see how that works out. I wouldn't be surprised if he was contemplating canceling on you as well just to make you crazier and want him more.

if you just want to hook up with a super hot gye just to give your ego a boost, something to daydream about when you are old and shriveled up like me, then go for it :rocker2: but if you actually think you're gonna like, be his girlfriend or something, please for the love of god get a clue

I agree with this, especially the last part.

BGT you should perhaps set yourself to out-manipulate him. :shrug:

that is if your conscience would allow it so.

I'm also suggesting this.

leng jai
10-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Is he Andy Roddick?

Orka_n
10-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Also sucks because I made plans with him this weekend. :unsure: Maybe I should cancel on him and go with the guy friend who I know likes me. ;)Sounds like a plan. x)
In any case, ditch the other guy.

~*BGT*~
10-29-2009, 12:58 AM
I did cancel on him. I texted on him and I told him I felt he's been lying to me since I first met him. It's one thing to lie to me (that's bad enough), but to lie about my friend of two years that she's trying to get with him, when I KNOW her and she'd never do that, that makes me :fiery: Don't lie about my friends, especially the morally upright ones I look up to :o Then he texts back saying, he's confused about what I THINK he lied about, but he'll explain that to me if I want. :rolleyes:

Voo de Mar
10-29-2009, 01:42 AM
At MTF we can find everything :worship:

Clydey
10-29-2009, 02:23 AM
¿WHY?

Couldn't have put it better.

Straight men and straight women are rarely capable of being friends. If you meet a man who says he wants to be friends, he's either gay or he's lying. That dude will fuck you if given half a chance.

betowiec
10-29-2009, 02:36 AM

Straight men and straight women are rarely capable of being friends. If you meet a man who says he wants to be friends, he's either gay or he's lying. That dude will fuck you if given half a chance.

unless the chick is ugly;)

kai.
10-29-2009, 03:18 AM
He wanted to have 2 heads... in the case one blows up :rolls:

naaa you have to call him, not text XD is a 21#!$"#($"#=$ all that texting, and say to him "You are hot" :lol: the next thing he will be nocking the door at your house.. go.. $%&/ with him and then :wavey:... if i saw you i dont remember :lol:...

My rule is, if the dude is an idiot, use him and :wavey:

leng jai
10-29-2009, 04:57 AM

This is bullshit.

Clay Death
10-29-2009, 05:36 AM
bgt you are incapable of a relationship at the moment. that takes nothing from you since i know you well enough to know that you are attractive, smart, relatively analytical, and thoughtful.

in the matters of relationships, you are essentially useless but that is only so because you have not been on the market for that long. just look at the way this guy, that you met only days ago, has you going. you say he makes you laugh and yet he lies to you. you are seeking advice from anybody and everybody about this deal. he has you going a little. that much is clear enough.

perhaps he is insecure or he may even be intimidated by you at some level. clearly he is not your guy.

grow from every little encounter you have with guys as you are only going to meet about 100 of them over the course of next few years.

you will know when mr. right comes along. right now is the time to have some fun and gather some experience in these matters.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/claydeath/QM9JFCARTU6EICAMSGXH0CA6L12T0CAG9R9.jpg

Clydey
10-29-2009, 09:48 AM
This is bullshit.

Got a lot of female friends, do you? I expect you to come out of the closet within the next year.

leng jai
10-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Got a lot of female friends, do you? I expect you to come out of the closet within the next year.

Yeah. I changed my gender on Facebook to female already. The evolution is in progress.

Nathaliia
10-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Fuck him and forget, Danielle. Move on to the next one.

By the way I saw your pictures on Facebook, you're really an attractive lady. Be a queen, don't waste time on scum!

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 01:00 PM

I'd say rarely is an understatement. Never is a more realistic term.

There are only a few situations where men and women can be friends:

1 - One of them is too ugly.
2 - They were both in a relationship and it ended badly.
3 - One of them is homosexual.

Har-Tru
10-29-2009, 01:09 PM

4 - One of them feels something more for the other, but is not corresponded and, yet, wants to stay close to him/her.

leng jai
10-29-2009, 01:18 PM

No Gu, you're wrong man. Unless I am ugly. Probably.

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 01:23 PM
4 - One of them feels something more for the other, but is not corresponded and, yet, wants to stay close to him/her.

That is not a real friendship.

Nathaliia
10-29-2009, 01:23 PM
I disagree with this cliche about man/woman friendship. I have a better contact with guys than girls. I think if you find out very early you two are a bad potential relationship (you figure during the first or first two conversations! there's the chemistry or there's none) there's nothing wrong in developing a friendly feeling and discussing many issues. You just know that person doesn't attract you and you don't attract them (I'm way too good to be in a relationship with the local guys which also makes them scared of me, what doesn't change the fact we have a lot of common ground to talk and hang around together).

:D :D

Dini
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
I feel weird having guy friends in real life. :o I struggle to keep proper eye contact without shying away from it all. :lol: :o Especially if they have beautiful eyes. :p

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 01:28 PM
I disagree with this cliche about man/woman friendship. I have a better contact with guys than girls. I think if you find out very early you two are a bad potential relationship (you figure during the first or first two conversations! there's the chemistry or there's none) there's nothing wrong in developing a friendly feeling and discussing many issues. You just know that person doesn't attract you and you don't attract them (I'm way too good to be in a relationship with the local guys which also makes them scared of me, what doesn't change the fact we have a lot of common ground to talk and hang around together).

Better contact means nothing.

A real friendship means you're just friends - offer sex to your "friends" and you'll see they'll all accept.

Har-Tru
10-29-2009, 01:29 PM

They want to shag you.

Orka_n
10-29-2009, 01:40 PM
I used to think guy-girl friend relationships were very difficult too. Nowadays I have many female friends (and they do look good, mind you =P). The thing is, yes, I do get attracted sometimes to them. But that isn't really a problem, the moment passes. We have really fun together, too. But I don't fall in love very easily, either. This might be very handy when it comes to these kind of relationships...

Edit: Also, no, I wouldn't have sex with them if they asked me, despite the fact that I like them very much as friends. x) I don't do that. (I'm not lying. I'm a christian, though, if you need a reason...)

Nathaliia
10-29-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm a person reserved enough to not have any friend in a typical meaning of this word. Just don't feel the urge of revealing my soul to anyone.

But I am certain some of my "good contact" guys wouldn't like to have sex with me. Certain. They're perfectly happy with their girlfriends and people here don't cheat so much in general. That's why I appreciate them.

The only typical "best friend" I've ever had was a guy from my class at highschool. He was cute and we had several chances to have sex, but we never have done that even despite we were drunk together a lot of times. Sometimes friendship just happens - don't judge only from what you guys would do yourself.

Har-Tru
10-29-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm a person reserved enough to not have any friend in a typical meaning of this word. Just don't feel the urge of revealing my soul to anyone.

But I am certain some of my "good contact" guys wouldn't like to have sex with me. Certain. That's why I appreciate them.

The only typical "best friend" I've ever had was a guy from my class at highschool. He was cute and we had several chances to have sex, but we never have done that even despite we were drunk together a lot of times. Sometimes friendship just happens - don't judge only from what you guys would do yourself.

Hey don't judge me either, I have many female friends that I sometimes don't want to shag. ;) I agree with the Swedish guy above.

Nathaliia
10-29-2009, 01:45 PM
I used to think guy-girl friend relationships were very difficult too. Nowadays I have many female friends (and they do look good, mind you =P). The thing is, yes, I do get attracted sometimes to them. But that isn't really a problem, the moment passes. We have really fun together, too. But I don't fall in love very easily, either. This might be very handy when it comes to these kind of relationships...
Exactly.

Nathaliia
10-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Hey don't judge me either, I have many female friends that I sometimes don't want to shag. ;) I agree with the Swedish guy above.
I have one friend that I want to shag :lick: forever and ever

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM

Who's talking about love? :p

Also, we're not just talking about you - but about them, as well.

But I am certain some of my "good contact" guys wouldn't like to have sex with me. Certain. They're perfectly happy with their girlfriends and people here don't cheat so much in general. That's why I appreciate them.

Who cares about what I would do? I don't feel any necessity to not feel attracted by my female friends. If there's an opportunity and they want to, I'm not thinking twice.

There's no such thing as straight men refusing guiltless sex.

Dini
10-29-2009, 01:54 PM

There is. Religious people perhaps, who don't believe in sex before marriage?

Vida
10-29-2009, 01:55 PM

not necessarily. I have a lady friend whos my co-worker and we hang out all the time. shes very good looking and definitely not gay. she has a boyfriend who goes to bed prior to midnight (as does my woman most of the time), so we go out together, usually after work.

now would I 'bang' her? well yeah, shes awesome, but than the friendship would go bust. :shrug:

its mostly the matter of maturity, so I see no problem in guy and a girl being friends without falling in those categories.

Nidhogg
10-29-2009, 02:33 PM
These threads always make me laugh. ;)

I remember turning down a MILF on a folk high school as I helped her studying in the library. All of the sudden she asks if I want to lay down on a couch upstairs and have a bit of fun with her. I kindly but firmly declined. She was hot, but I didn't feel like doing it with her at the time.

As I think of it, I turned down several girls, most of them quite fine, on that folk high school. School environments in general is a great place to score. If only I wouldn't be so picky. :lol:

Jōris
10-29-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm friends with a female co-worker whom a single me would have groped by now. You have to be inexperienced around women if you can't control the natural tension.

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 03:03 PM
There is. Religious people perhaps, who don't believe in sex before marriage?

I don't take religious people seriously, sorry.

not necessarily. I have a lady friend whos my co-worker and we hang out all the time. shes very good looking and definitely not gay. she has a boyfriend who goes to bed prior to midnight (as does my woman most of the time), so we go out together, usually after work.

now would I 'bang' her? well yeah, shes awesome, but than the friendship would go bust. :shrug:

its mostly the matter of maturity, so I see no problem in guy and a girl being friends without falling in those categories.

You're in a relationship, since when do you apply? :shrug:

These threads always make me laugh. ;)

I remember turning down a MILF on a folk high school as I helped her studying in the library. All of the sudden she asks if I want to lay down on a couch upstairs and have a bit of fun with her. I kindly but firmly declined. She was hot, but I didn't feel like doing it with her at the time.

As I think of it, I turned down several girls, most of them quite fine, on that folk high school. School environments in general is a great place to score. If only I wouldn't be so picky. :lol:

Maybe you just don't like women? :p

Nidhogg
10-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Oh I love women allright. I'm just very selective. ;)

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Oh I love women allright. I'm just very selective. ;)

Just ones with masculine traces?

Nidhogg
10-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Just ones with masculine traces?

Haha, what? Cheap shots like that are almost too predictable to respond to.

Selective as in I don't feel the need to score with every woman I find attractive. That's all.

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Haha, what? Cheap shots like that are almost too predictable to respond to.

Selective as in I don't feel the need to score with every woman I find attractive. That's all.

I was just joking, mate. :)

If you didn't want to score every woman because you don't find them attractive, that's alright. But the attractive ones? :confused:

Clydey
10-29-2009, 03:59 PM
No Gu, you're wrong man. Unless I am ugly. Probably.

I've seen you and yes, I'd hit it.

Clydey
10-29-2009, 04:02 PM
Better contact means nothing.

A real friendship means you're just friends - offer sex to your "friends" and you'll see they'll all accept.

This.

Nidhogg
10-29-2009, 04:18 PM
I was just joking, mate. :)

If you didn't want to score every woman because you don't find them attractive, that's alright. But the attractive ones? :confused:

I'm picky, but I don't turn down all opportunities I get. It just doesn't kill me to go without female intimacy for long stretches of time. With it often comes a whole lot of fuss. :lol:

I love sex, but I don't live for it.

Vida
10-29-2009, 04:20 PM
You're in a relationship, since when do you apply? :shrug:

ok. didnt realize you meant it that way.

Clydey
10-29-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm picky, but I don't turn down all opportunities I get. It just doesn't kill me to go without female intimacy for long stretches of time. With it often comes a whole lot of fuss. :lol:

That's my take on it, too.

I love sex, but I find it a complete turn off if someone puts too much emphasis on it.

Burrow
10-29-2009, 04:28 PM
This thread is so dumb. Who cares, if you don't like him the way you did or whatever then why do you want to 'hang out' with him?

You seem like the time of girl who will cling onto anybody who shows interest in you.

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2009, 04:46 PM

Strange people in here... :p

ok. didnt realize you meant it that way.

Okies. :)

Johnny Groove
10-29-2009, 06:09 PM
I did cancel on him. I texted on him and I told him I felt he's been lying to me since I first met him. It's one thing to lie to me (that's bad enough), but to lie about my friend of two years that she's trying to get with him, when I KNOW her and she'd never do that, that makes me :fiery: Don't lie about my friends, especially the morally upright ones I look up to :o Then he texts back saying, he's confused about what I THINK he lied about, but he'll explain that to me if I want. :rolleyes:

Sounds like its getting pathetic now.

What do you want out of him? Some sex? Can he hook you up with anything connection-wise? What reason do you have to hang out with him? Weigh the positives and negatives and make a decision.

Most girls buy the "I just wanna be friends" line which nearly ALWAYS leads to sex if the guy plays his cards right.

Not much can make a girl more attracted to a guy than one that "just wants to be friends" with her.

unless the chick is ugly;)

Very true.

bgt you are incapable of a relationship at the moment. that takes nothing from you since i know you well enough to know that you are attractive, smart, relatively analytical, and thoughtful.

in the matters of relationships, you are essentially useless but that is only so because you have not been on the market for that long. just look at the way this guy, that you met only days ago, has you going. you say he makes you laugh and yet he lies to you. you are seeking advice from anybody and everybody about this deal. he has you going a little. that much is clear enough.

perhaps he is insecure or he may even be intimidated by you at some level. clearly he is not your guy.

grow from every little encounter you have with guys as you are only going to meet about 100 of them over the course of next few years.

you will know when mr. right comes along. right now is the time to have some fun and gather some experience in these matters.

I agree with all of this 100%, good stuff, CD.

Correct on all 3 counts, Gu. I think its funny how we can be so diametrically different when it comes to discussing tennis, but when it comes to discussing women, we are basically on the same page :lol:

Who's talking about love? :p

Also, we're not just talking about you - but about them, as well.

Who cares about what I would do? I don't feel any necessity to not feel attracted by my female friends. If there's an opportunity and they want to, I'm not thinking twice.

Correct again.

Sometimes, when I meet a girl, I immediately know that it will end it sex if I want it to. And so I play it smart, get to know the girl and see if I want to take it that far. Sometimes I do, but usually I don't. Other times its just a regular friendship with no sex in the future, but if she's cool as hell, I'm straight with it.

I like what Nidhogg said too about the VERY LARGE amount of drama that comes with having sex with girls. Sometimes its just not worth it, especially multiple girls and especially if they know each other. :o

Sometimes I feel like going out and chasing skirts, other times I just want to chill and be drama-free. Depends on my mood. :shrug:

JolánGagó
10-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Unless I am ugly. Probably.

You are, mate.

JolánGagó
10-29-2009, 07:51 PM
If you are a teenager you'd fuck whatever comes in your way.

If you're a man not sure of what you want and need, or you know that but you're unable to get it with the required frecuency and/or quality, then you'll jump at whatever chance you might get too.

Otherwise, there is no need to go drooling after every pussy by chance crossing your path and it's perfectly possible being friends provided there is no obvious sexual chemistry. .

ShotmaKer
10-30-2009, 12:27 PM
3 rules : cover your stump before you hump ; bros before hoes ; do whatever you damn please as long as you have a clear conscience.

shotgun
10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Just tell him the truth: that you're desperate to lose your virginity and that he seems the right guy to do it.