10-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Good stuff.

rubbERR
10-13-2009, 11:26 AM
choke of the year, pathetic...so pathetic, unreal

cilic 4*2 up and triple breakpoint to go 5*2 up, roflmao

orangehat
10-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Nominee for ugliest match of the year. Some of Cilic's groundstrokes were so ugly i could barely watch. Not to mention Cilic's choke from 4-2* 40-0 on Berdych's serve. and from 40-15 up in the last game on his serve. :help:

GHETTOTENNIS
10-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Berdych:worship::worship::worship:

cilic choked pretty badly though haha

Ad Wim
From 4-2 to 4-6, Cilic' good is already over :lol:

Audacity
Cilic. :lol:

petar_pan
bravo cilic, it's not easy to be the biggest IDIOT in men tennis.

Action Jackson
10-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Nominee for ugliest match of the year. Some of Cilic's groundstrokes were so ugly i could barely watch. Not to mention Cilic's choke from 4-2* 40-0 on Berdych's serve. and from 40-15 up in the last game on his serve. :help:

Hahahaha, Murray and Seppi from Rotterdam killed this for ugly.

Ginepri and Almagro US Open, nothing beats that.

jonathancrane
10-13-2009, 11:30 AM
C-H-O-K-E

Kudos to Tomas for not throw the match

Iván
10-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Perfect Match up for the mighty T-Berd.

krystlel
Good fightback from Berdych, down so many times in the third set but eventually prevailed.

The match seemed to drag on forever though, had no idea what was going to happen until the very end. Not much contrast of styles going on here, both seem to like the same patterns of play and strike the ball similarly. No one seemed to be able to run away with a lead either.

Action Jackson
Berdych:worship::worship::worship:

cilic choked pretty badly though haha

Berdych up *5-3 in the first set and needed 5 set points to take the 1st set, but only needed one to take the most important one.

Got to love it, Cilic now is shit and an idiot, but a hero a few days ago.

rubbERR
10-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Berdych up *5-3 in the first set and needed 5 set points to take the 1st set, but only needed one to take the most important one.

its the way you lose, he deserves to be called loser and shit now because he choked BADLY.

adingh
10-13-2009, 11:33 AM
He had 7 balls to get his 5th game in 3rd set :( 4:2 40:0* then 4:4 40:15* then 4:5 40*:15 :( WHAT A CHOKE :(

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 11:37 AM

he loose 1st set, than won 2nd after fight. in that case your confidence should be up. but he was break up two times in 3rd and loose that set 6:4. for that reason you surely need to be THE IDIOT.

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Cilic: "I am soo retarded and I know, I know I am THE CHOCKER."

Langers
10-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Great, great match! Really entertaining! :yeah:

Berdych really held tough, impressive. :D

Winston's Human
10-13-2009, 11:42 AM
The end reminded me of the Del Potro-Cilic match at the US Open where Cilic was up a set and a break with break points to go up a double break before collapsing into defeat.

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Great, great match! Really entertaining! :yeah:

Berdych really held tough, impressive. :D

Match was absolutely shit, quality of tennis - zero.

rubbERR
10-13-2009, 11:45 AM
cilic terrible results masterseries level continues, his best masterseries result is 3rd round this season

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 11:47 AM
but honestly, djokovic took cilic confidence just like nadal took djokovic's confidence in madrid.
cilic did not have enough time to mentally recove from that defeat.
it will be better in basel or paris.
than he will realise that he won back-to-back matches against davydenko and nadal.

rubbERR
10-13-2009, 11:49 AM
but honestly, djokovic took his confidence just like nadal took djokovic's confidence in madrid.
than he will relise that he won back-to-back against davydenko and nadal.

uh oh... :haha:

Audacity
10-13-2009, 11:50 AM
but honestly, djokovic took his confidence just like nadal took djokovic's confidence in madrid.
than he will relise that he won back-to-back against davydenko and nadal.

What?

NikolaBGD
10-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Petar pan, ne seri!

Cilic has 3 BP on 4-2, only one point and match will be finished, he was a bit unlucky, then he choked...

p.s mali si covek pun jeda, idi kod lekara!

Lauraa00
10-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Yiiiihaaaa! Great victory :)

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Petar pan, ne seri!

Cilic has 3 BP on 4-2, only one point and match will be finished, he was a bit unlucky, then he choked...

p.s mali si covek pun jeda, idi kod lekara!

pa to ja cijelo vrijeme pricam.

izdrkan sam sto je izgubio ko zadnji papak. nisam uopce pun jeda, normalno je da ces bit abnormalno izdrkan u toj situaciji.
ko je mali covjek, to smo vec vidjeli prije.

Langers
10-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Match was absolutely shit, quality of tennis - zero.
:lol: Because Cilic choked. :lol:

Great match. :hatoff:

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 12:17 PM
:lol: Because Cilic choked. :lol:

Great match. :hatoff:

no, i don't think like that.
match was of shit quality, many errors, bad 1st service when is important, both players chocked all the time. except berdyh at 0:40, 2:4 in 3rd. until the end of that game he played like federer in his best days (big congratulation).
really WTA shit.

P. S. i never saw that choking from both players in one match. really AWFUL.

Brick Top
10-13-2009, 12:27 PM
pathetic

MurrayFan1
10-13-2009, 12:38 PM
This was the epitome of a match which nobody wanted to win! Great stuff haha. Gotta hand it to Berdych though, very spirited for once.

DJ Soup
10-13-2009, 12:50 PM
no, i don't think like that.
match was of shit quality, many errors, bad 1st service when is important, both players chocked all the time. except berdyh at 0:40, 2:4 in 3rd. until the end of that game he played like federer in his best days (big congratulation).
really WTA shit.

P. S. i never saw that choking from both players in one match. really AWFUL.

let's just say the match was as badly played as this post was badly written

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 12:52 PM
he loose 1st set, than won 2nd after fight. in that case your confidence should be up. but he was break up two times in 3rd and loose that set 6:4. for that reason you surely need to be THE IDIOT.

i forgott to mention that cilic got back from 2:5 down in 1st set and than did silly error at 30:30, 5:5 on opponent serve. and did 100 UE in tie-break.

tnosugar
10-13-2009, 12:53 PM
pa to ja cijelo vrijeme pricam.

izdrkan sam sto je izgubio ko zadnji papak. nisam uopce pun jeda, normalno je da ces bit abnormalno izdrkan u toj situaciji.
ko je mali covjek, to smo vec vidjeli prije.

Chill has the same problem Murray had 2 years ago. Needs to get a coach that will set his head straight and teach him to treat each point for itself. Djokovic also needed time to get to that point.
If he works on his match psyche and improve his movement around the court, he'll win his first TMS sooner or later, the quality is there.

Davodus
10-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Tomas wasn't the one who choked it away :lol:

But :yeah: great result for him, being down 4-2 40-0* and then at 4-4 saving 2 more BPs, and 40-15 in the last game :worship: some good play from him, and regardless of how it happened, a great win for him :)

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Chill has the same problem Murray had 2 years ago. Needs to get a coach that will set his head straight and teach him to treat each point for itself. Djokovic also needed time to get to that point.
If he works on his match psyche and improve his movement around the court, he'll win his first TMS sooner or later, the quality is there.

that is first he need to do. to have a coach. i don't know why he is so dumb: it's easy to conclude that such a young guy need a coach. i mean he has brett, but that like he hasn't because brett is with him two times in year.
bred gilbert is free (he very appriciate cilic), he needs ti ask that man.
if did cilic have real coach in last two years he would be at same level like del potro is right now.

P. S. i ja ovdje ne bi kenjao po cilicu nego bi mu zbrajao polufinala grand slamova (ako ne i titule).
kako on to misli da mu je isto imao ili ne imao trenera? pa djokovica je u nedjelju samo njegov stozer podigao za 10-ak %.

malisha
10-13-2009, 01:08 PM
expected one

cant see why all the fuzz...more prepared player won
Cilic was mentally empty after Bejging...and yes he will choke some more in future just like he will turn around matches when in losing position

its tennis...deal with it

oranges
10-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Ugh, another one that should get Gilbert, no thanks. Sure, Brett is not there often, but other than that, he's doing a good job, which never seems to get acknowledged, but whenever there's some loss to be blamed on someone, he becomes the main culprit.

malisha
10-13-2009, 01:14 PM

his movement is good for his height...he needs to use his serve better and i mean kick serve not smacking every 1. serve 220+ KHM

tnosugar
10-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Ugh, another one that should get Gilbert, no thanks. Sure, Brett is not there often, but other than that, he's doing a good job, which never seems to get acknowledged, but whenever there's some loss to be blamed on someone, he becomes the main culprit.

you can't take it further without a full time coach at this point. Look at Ana Ivanovic... falling apart without proper guidance. It's not so much about the technical coaching as with the discipline and dedication the constant presence of a coach will instill. If there's no one around and you are not in a mature age when you can discipline yourself (as Federer has for eg), then you need someone full time.

tnosugar
10-13-2009, 01:20 PM
his movement is good for his height...he needs to use his serve better and i mean kick serve not smacking every 1. serve 220+ KHM

on the baseline yes, around the court, no. A player who can mix it up and change pace can beat him without playing great tennis.. Djokovic's recipe in the final of Beijing.

Sunset of Age
10-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Cost me 5K vCash, but it's rather worth it! :D

Well done, Birdman. Keep it going, eh? :)

tennizen
10-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Somehow I expected this.

Bascule
10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
expected one

cant see why all the fuzz...more prepared player won
Cilic was mentally empty after Bejging...and yes he will choke some more in future just like he will turn around matches when in losing position

its tennis...deal with it
:yeah:
He was empty and choked like at USO vs. Delpo. Still can't believe guy has no couch. How stupid and irresponsible.

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 01:29 PM
on the baseline yes, around the court, no. A player who can mix it up and change pace can beat him without playing great tennis.. Djokovic's recipe in the final of Beijing.

that is mistake. cilic had 6 break points in first 3 djokovic's service game, djokovic 0. he chocked on 4. and 5. break point (he didn't chock against murray and nadal in that situation (when he take ealy break in a match he mainly win that set easily), also he couldn't hit 1st service at 5:4 and 6:5 (it was about 20 % of 1st service in that games) when he was serving for 1:1 in sets. so surely he could win (he didn't play well in whole that match), but ce chocked.

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 01:30 PM
you can't take it further without a full time coach at this point. Look at Ana Ivanovic... falling apart without proper guidance. It's not so much about the technical coaching as with the discipline and dedication the constant presence of a coach will instill. If there's no one around and you are not in a mature age when you can discipline yourself (as Federer has for eg), then you need someone full time.

that's all about.

Action Jackson
10-13-2009, 01:32 PM
:yeah:
He was empty and choked like at USO vs. Delpo. Still can't believe guy has no couch. How stupid and irresponsible.

What are you on about? Cilic has a coach, he was there at this match and was there in Beijing.

The coach is not the issue at all, classic lose a match, sack the coach syndrome.

Cilic is not a party boy who doesn't work hard.

JolánGagó
10-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Im speechless at Birdshit actually failing to choke after trying so hard.

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 01:38 PM

great concluded, bravo.

Action Jackson
10-13-2009, 01:40 PM

I suppose he had to win one, after some of his previous antics of blowing matches.

oranges
10-13-2009, 01:41 PM

Personally, I think Brett not being at every match is far less of an issue than it's usually made out to be. Perhaps it would help him, perhaps it wouldn't matter particularly, after all he was there in the final. It's not as if when Brett is not there, nothing is going on. They do analyze all matches together afterwards, discuss strategy before etc. As for discipline and dedication, I don't think Marin needs an outside push in that respect at all.

SelvenluvJo
10-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Wta

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Personally, I think Brett not being at every match is far less of an issue than it's usually made out to be. Perhaps it would help him, perhaps it wouldn't matter particularly, after all he was there in the final. It's not as if when Brett is not there, nothing is going on. They do analyze all matches together afterwards, discuss strategy before etc. As for discipline and dedication, I don't think Marin needs an outside push in that respect at all.

how man young guys hasn't 24/ coach? none.
easy to conclude: he needs the coach.

bad gambler
10-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Really thought Berdych would throw in the towel when he faced 3bps at *2-4 in the final set.

Well played

Okonsky
10-13-2009, 01:49 PM
but honestly, djokovic took cilic confidence just like nadal took djokovic's confidence in madrid.
than he will realise that he won back-to-back matches against davydenko and nadal.

You're 16-17? Grow up please.

Okonsky
10-13-2009, 01:50 PM

Agreed. Nice post.

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 01:51 PM
You're 16-17? Grow up please.

i don't understand you. what did i mistake?

oranges
10-13-2009, 01:55 PM
how man young guys hasn't 24/ coach? none.
easy to conclude: he needs the coach.

That's your opinion, IMO, unless he has someone genuinely better in mind, no need to fuss. Gilbert is not that one, again IMO.

Okonsky
10-13-2009, 01:57 PM
i don't understand you. what did i mistake?

You just have to be prepare that your player could loose, play bad, etc....Don't make excuses every time.

habibko
10-13-2009, 02:02 PM
the real Cilic strikes again, I'm still waiting for him to win a tight match against a half decent player >_>

Voo de Mar
10-13-2009, 02:07 PM
I told you, Cilic isn't a guy who is able to win many tight matches :o

tnosugar
10-13-2009, 02:07 PM

I'm just saying he needs some psyche surgery, the one that Murray went through in order to suddenly start winning the matches he kept losing. Maybe Brett can do this, maybe he needs someone to specifically help him with what's missing in his game. Same way Djokovic took up Martin to improve net play.

rubbERR
10-13-2009, 02:08 PM
match = finished, move on

oranges
10-13-2009, 02:11 PM
the real Cilic strikes again, I'm still waiting for him to win a tight match against a half decent player >_>

You're stealing Voo's line, tsk, tsk ;) Since a beatdown on more than decent players don't count, how about Querrey or Blake?

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 02:12 PM
You just have to be prepare that your player could loose, play bad, etc....Don't make excuses every time.

i don't think chocking is excuse.

Dini
10-13-2009, 02:13 PM
For a guy so tall, Cilic has an average serve. Really if he improves that he could be so much better mentally too.

And that forehand can be a real liability.

Time Violation
10-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Cilic: "I am soo retarded and I know, I know I am THE CHOCKER."

Wow, what a great fan you are. You should be ashamed of such words.

habibko
10-13-2009, 02:22 PM
You're stealing Voo's line, tsk, tsk ;) Since a beatdown on more than decent players don't count, how about Querrey or Blake?

Voo thinks the same too, before we start celebrating him as the next big thing or a top player, he has to show heart and win a battle against a top player, I told you before about that Youzhny match in Montreal, that was beyond pathetic..

Querrey or Blake isn't the caliber I'm talking about, and even against Blake it was on clay and leading 2 sets and winning in 4 is hardly a battle -__-

oranges
10-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Voo thinks the same too, before we start celebrating him as the next big thing or a top player, he has to show heart and win a battle against a top player, I told you before about that Youzhny match in Montreal, that was beyond pathetic..

Querrey or Blake isn't the caliber I'm talking about, and even against Blake it was on clay and leading 2 sets and winning in 4 is hardly a battle -__-

And in my opinion, you're waiting for him to already be the player from the very top to make any kind of acknowledgment at all. Sounds like safe betting to me, "I'll recognize it when it becomes undeniable". Frankly, no fun that way. Risk some and tell us whether you think that moment will eventually come or not.

Voo de Mar
10-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Cilic has been in difficult position because he couldn't even beat Kukushkin in a tight match (lost 6-7 6-4 6-7 last year wasting 2 match points). There's no problem with his 4:2* (40-0), and 4:4* (40-15), when you have decent serve like Cilic and you're match point down at 4:5. He could win this match 6-7 6-3 7-6 though. But if you can't win those matches against (actually a nobody) Kukushkin, it's tough to win against Berdych or better players :shrug: Obviously Cilic can't play every match like against Nadal last Saturday.

malisha
10-13-2009, 02:31 PM
And in my opinion, you're waiting for him to already be the player from the very top to make any kind of acknowledgment at all. Sounds like safe betting to me, "I'll recognize it when it becomes undeniable". Frankly, no fun that way. Risk some and tell us whether you think that moment will eventually come or not.

great post oranges yet again

malisha
10-13-2009, 02:33 PM
are you happy now Voo?

you colud prove your point again in this thread but soon you will say "good for the game" when Marin wins another big match..im sure;)

habibko
10-13-2009, 02:36 PM

he will never be as great as Del Potro, that's what I think.

Voo de Mar
10-13-2009, 02:41 PM
are you happy now Voo?

you colud prove your point again in this thread but soon you will say "good for the game" when Marin wins another big match..im sure;)

No, I'm not happy because when I saw US Open final, I knew Del Potro would beat Federer in 5 sets being 4:5 (15-30) in the fourth. Del Potro has amazingly improved mental department this year. Cilic is far behind and when I will be watching him playing against Federer, I will know at 3-6 4:5 (15-30), he's going to lose 3-6 6-7 or 3-6 7-6 4-6 what is less probable.

malisha
10-13-2009, 02:43 PM
No, I'm not happy because when I saw US Open final, I knew Del Potro would beat Federer in 5 sets being 4:5 (15-30) in the fourth. Del Potro has amazingly improved mental department this year. Cilic is far behind and when I will be watching him playing against Federer, I will know at 3-6 4:5 (15-30), he's going to lose 3-6 6-7 or 3-6 7-6 4-6 what is less probable.

good to know that youll know

tnosugar
10-13-2009, 02:47 PM

It's a small step from Cilic to Del Potro... a little more confidence and mental strength, better (or rather more consistent) serving, improved movement. But these fine tunings are the hardest and many things have to fall in place.

oranges
10-13-2009, 02:51 PM

Good, now I'll have something to tease you with :p

habibko
10-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Good, now I'll have something to tease you with :p

you asked for it :rolleyes:

Voo de Mar
10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
good to know that youll know

Some things on the court you solve habitually, if you won some matches with specific scorelines, you would win similar ones, if you didn't, there is no basis to win them :shrug: Bad habits preserve and passing time isn't an ally :o

oranges
10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
you asked for it :rolleyes:

Why the :rolleyes:? I did ask for it and my response was good-natured fun.

habibko
10-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Why the :rolleyes:? I did ask for it and my response was good-natured fun.

lol I know, I meant it in a good way too :p

and to answer to tnosugar, yes I know it's fine tuning, but Del Pony has shown his heart before his recent successes which earned him many admirers, showing the will to fight it out till the end and digging deep is what Cilic needs to have at this stage more than anything else.

malisha
10-13-2009, 03:04 PM
showing the will to fight it out till the end and digging deep is what Cilic needs to have at this stage more than anything else.

like Serbs wolud say you missed the whole Football

Cilic is a fighter and he actually diggs deep...but its not as easy as you imagine with suck high risking game he plays

Apemant
10-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Chillych has potential... he works hard, but his confidence and (in match) determination is still suspect. I guess he still needs some time to mature etc.

His biggest flaws are poor netplay, tendency to screw absolute sitters, and inability to hit quality 1st serves in tight situations. Most of it is rooted in his mentality I guess...

Another problem is that he has this weird tendency to go for low percentage shots most of the time, which looks spectacular if it works on a given day, but craptastic if it doesn't.

petar_pan
10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
like Serbs wolud say you missed the whole Football

Cilic is a fighter and he actually diggs deep...but its not as easy as you imagine with suck high risking game he plays

haha prejebena fora. promasio si ceo fudbal

GlennMirnyi
10-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Hahahaha, Murray and Seppi from Rotterdam killed this for ugly.

Ginepri and Almagro US Open, nothing beats that.

Very true.

One of the top 5 worst matches in the history of this sport.

Certinfy
10-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Me = Happiest Guy In The World

born_on_clay
10-13-2009, 05:34 PM

This :worship:
Was he tired after China ?

CrossCourt13
10-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Cilic should really work on his serve. He has a weird serve motion and looks terribly inconsistent, erratic at times, it's not that unusual to see him hit a first serve couple of meters wide and that really shouldn't happen often to a guy nearly 2m tall. Needs to improve on that asap, get some consistency and get that 1st serve percentage up. Think his whole game would improve immensely as a result. He would be more confident, less pressured and could hit more freely both behind his own serve and when returning, and he is a great returner and will get chances against anyone.
His net play is bad too, I like to call it Davydenko syndrome, often gets in situations where he must hit a couple of extra shots to put his opponent away and is evenutaly pressured to hit one too many, especially against solid retrievers.
If he is able to improve on those two things in the future I have no doubt he'll be a top 5 player, everything else is there.

MIMIC
10-13-2009, 06:44 PM
I saw this match. Could have went either way. Neither player wanted to win. Some outstanding choking was going on. :eek:

samanosuke
10-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Disgrace continues . The bigest clown on ATP hits again . I can't find the words how to describe this pathetic human being ....

Certinfy
10-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Disgrace continues . The bigest clown on ATP hits again . I can't find the words how to describe this pathetic human being ....Who? Berdych or Cilic?

Btw did Cilic have any Set Points in the 1st set?

oranges
10-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Who? Berdych or Cilic?

He doesn't care about Berdych one way or the other. He just want Cilic to be a monster so that he can come to the board and gloat, because somehow it is supposed to reflect on the entire nation, and more importantly him. So far, he's dissatisfied and the soccer team failing him doesn't help either.

samanosuke
10-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Who? Berdych or Cilic?

Cilic normally , when you think that can't be worse and that you saw anything from him he hits again with impossible choking ... I really can't understand how he can take frustration after frustration...

Dougie
10-13-2009, 07:31 PM
No result is surprising at this point of the season, it´s the golden era of tankers and fixers. I´m not saying either occurred here, but players´ health and motivation is always a big question mark at this time of the season, anything can happen.

Certinfy
10-13-2009, 07:55 PM
:haha: U guys make me LOL :haha:

Btw anyone know where to download this match?

ChinoRios4Ever
10-13-2009, 08:06 PM
OMG :o

gulzhan
10-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Leave Cilic alone, he played the final on Sunday, and Berdych is not a WC, so this defeat is normal.

samanosuke
10-13-2009, 08:47 PM

No, he did not have , he was entire breaker down . He missed on 4 set points but fifth was to much even for Berdych . When you lost mental battle against Berdych you can be sure that you have serious problem ...

Bad Religion
10-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Ladies and gentlemen , Marin Cilic

What a giant mug

ad-out
10-13-2009, 09:03 PM
No, he did not have , he was entire breaker down . He missed on 4 set points but fifth was to much even for Berdych . When you lost mental battle against Berdych you can be sure that you have serious problem ...

Safin tomorrow.. :tape:

oranges
10-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Ladies and gentlemen , Marin Cilic

What a giant mug

I take it you enjoyed the creaming of the top duo in your sig and would rather comment on it here than in the appropriate threads at the time.

Lunaris
10-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Berdych's movement and netplay have improved considerably. Me like that.

Sapeod
10-13-2009, 09:24 PM
lol @ cilic. what a giant mug freak.

good play from berdych.

Certinfy
10-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Hopefully this gives Berdych confidence :D

Sapeod
10-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Hopefully this gives Berdych confidence :D
and gives cilic the reverse...

Certinfy
10-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Well it really should have been Berdych the 1 choking today :o. So i wouldn't be surprised if it done have the opposite affect on Cilic, but i doubt it, he's too good for that ;)

Sapeod
10-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Well it really should have been Berdych the 1 choking today :o. So i wouldn't be surprised if it done have the opposite affect on Cilic, but i doubt it, he's too good for that ;)
you're probably right, unfortunately :o

Certinfy
10-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Well he kinda choked against Del Potro at the USO, choked against Haas at Wimbledon, and well neither have had negative effects on him.

Sapeod
10-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Well he kinda choked against Del Potro at the USO, choked against Haas at Wimbledon, and well neither have had negative effects on him.
yeah. you're right.

shotgun
10-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Surprising comeback, I thought it was over when Cilic was up *4-2 in the third.

Getta
10-13-2009, 11:39 PM
yeah, we're not used to such clarity from Tomáš.

oz_boz
10-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Good stuff.

Fantastic indeed :lol:

Berdych's game is for me one of the most watchable in on-mode, but those moments become more infrequent every day, I've written him off for big titles. Had his game been anywhere close to 2005-6 form he woulnd't have needed Cilic to outmug him for getting this win.

Forehander
10-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Ahaha just look at Cilic's face. Biggest mug face you'll ever see on ATP.