Shanghai R1: Ferrer def Gasquet 6-4 6-3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Shanghai R1: Ferrer def Gasquet 6-4 6-3

Action Jackson
10-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Too solid Ferrer.

rubbERR
10-12-2009, 10:55 AM
both shithouse players but he owns gasquet so no matter what ferrer form is it was expected victory

MurrayFan1
10-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Great agressive play from Ferrer on both sides, he always hit the lines well. No idea where Gasquet's brain was today, he does look very rusty after all of this time off, it's to be expected though.

Action Jackson
10-12-2009, 10:56 AM
both shithouse players but he owns gasquet so no matter what ferrer form is it was expected victory

Yet you bitch about when bag out del Potro. Funny guy.

rubbERR
10-12-2009, 11:02 AM
crap players, enough said

gasquet "talent". :lol:

born_on_clay
10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Still a suprising result for me

simplet
10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Will someone finally ban this retard Rubberr? Why the fuck do wo have mods in this forum?

Not that bad a match from Gasquet, he tried at least.

~*BGT*~
10-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Expected, although not wanted :o

SelvenluvJo
10-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Ferrer has a really good draw,FˇLopez next

Har-Tru
10-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Easy cash.

rubbERR
10-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Will someone finally ban this retard Rubberr? Why the fuck do wo have mods in this forum?

Not that bad a match from Gasquet, he tried at least.

to me these guys are crap players and i should b banned because of that? what a guy... fanboy reaction, quite normal :lol:

Dini
10-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Not good at all from Gasquet. OK some good netplay and drop shots but apart from that it was awful especially off the backhand side. A person watching Gasquet for the first time today not knowing his backhand is a major weapon would think he had one of the weakest backhands - Ferrer kept going after it and it simply broke down..

simplet
10-12-2009, 11:28 AM
to me these guys are crap players and i should b banned because of that? what a guy... fanboy reaction, quite normal :lol:

Look boy, no one cares what you think. Don't try to draw me into one of your stupid arguments, I don't have an infinite amount of time at my disposal like you to exchange insults over the interwebs. You should be banned because all you do is flamebaiting, you said it in as many words a few times already. Your post history (my god that thing makes my brain hurt) also contains gems such as this :

yeah, yeah...i wasnt happy with my effort so i had to edit that post troll once more. :lol:

Basically you're the definition of a troll and you akcnowledge it yourself. The only reason I can think of why you aren't banned already is that you've posted close to 3000 posts already, and the mods would look silly for banning you now when you've been doing the same shit for like 4 months.

edit : can we have a poll for how many people want to see you banned? In what forum would you put such a thing?

rubbERR
10-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Look boy, no one cares what you think. Don't try to draw me into one of your stupid arguments, I don't have an infinite amount of time at my disposal like you to exchange insults over the interwebs. You should be banned because all you do is flamebaiting, you said it in as many words a few times already. Your post history (my god that thing makes my brain hurts) also contains gems such as this :

Basically you're the definition of a troll and you akcnowledge it yourself. The only reason I can think of why you aren't banned already is that you've posted close to 3000 posts already, and the mods would look silly for banning you now when you've been doing the same shit for like 4 months.

edit : can we have a poll for how many people want to see you banned? In what forum would you put such a thing?

ok? dont try to tell me what i didnt already know :haha:

simplet
10-12-2009, 11:41 AM
ok? dont try to tell me what i didnt already know :haha:

Awesome. So even you agree that you should be banned, that's something. Basically the only ones on this forum that don't think so are the mods. Good job guys.

Sapeod
10-12-2009, 11:42 AM
del potro sucks. expect him to lose early in shanghai. ugliest tennis player in existence.

rubbERR
10-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Awesome. So even you agree that you should be banned, that's something. Basically the only ones on this forum that don't think so are the mods. Good job guys.

i dont agree that, why the fu*k i should be banned? because i dont like someone like gasquet and ferrer? those are basically only players i dont like. :haha:

Puschkin
10-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Far too patchy from Richard throughout. A first serve coming and going and a huge number of errors on your major weapon are not a good recipe to win against one of your demons.

Sapeod
10-12-2009, 11:49 AM
i dont agree that, why the fu*k i should be banned? because i dont like someone like gasquet and ferrer? those are basically only players i dont like. :haha:
you're gonna win ACC this year. good luck.

rubbERR
10-12-2009, 11:50 AM
del potro sucks. expect him to lose early in shanghai. ugliest tennis player in existence.

power of opinion is worth of shit, you can always share opinions but that doesnt break the world.

Sapeod
10-12-2009, 11:54 AM
power of opinion is worth of shit, you can always share opinions but that doesnt break the world.
gotta love this clown :retard:

delpoo sucks and is a disgrace to tennis. hope this helps.

acionescu
10-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Great Ferru :banana: :bigclap: :bounce: Now go kick Lalo's ass :aplot: :hearts:

paseo
10-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Gasquet sucks!!!
I really wanted him to win this match :(

Ad Wim
10-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Expected.

And can this Rubber-clown please be banned?

whattheheck
10-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Disappointed with Gasquet. Not that he didn't try but it's just not working.

rubbERR
10-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Expected.

And can this Rubber-clown please be banned?

i pick to cilic win last night and i should be banned because i didnt pick djokovic? :lol:

you were already bashing me last night like hopeless clown, did i bash you? no i didnt

malisha
10-12-2009, 12:46 PM
good fight Ferru

Lalo will spank your ass though

xohxmyx
10-12-2009, 02:25 PM
gasquet seemed to be all over the place,in a bad way...like he wasnt quite settled....as undeniable sexy as Ferrer is and as glad as i am that his sexy ass got through....i am a little disapointed it had to come at the cost of the frenchman...i wanted him to do good =(

*Jean*
10-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Good start, David. :yeah:

Imaster
10-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Action Jackson, who is that on your avatar?

sheva07
10-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Ferrer played really well and agressive. Lopez should be a walk-over.

GlennMirnyi
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Look boy, no one cares what you think. Don't try to draw me into one of your stupid arguments, I don't have an infinite amount of time at my disposal like you to exchange insults over the interwebs. You should be banned because all you do is flamebaiting, you said it in as many words a few times already. Your post history (my god that thing makes my brain hurt) also contains gems such as this :

Good post.

We definitely need such a poll.