Zutaloptica.com [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Zutaloptica.com

T-Vex
10-11-2009, 07:49 PM
I don't know if it's OK with officials, but I only want to mention a tennis site in Croatia,
www.zutaloptica.com

Despite very good tennis results throughout years, Croats are very little interested in this sport, eventhough there have regularly been 3 player in top 30.
I dont understand that, but now that football team got out of the WC qualies and fans are stuck to national football, I suppose people will finally start appreciate sports with REAL quality.

Here you can find (http://www.zutaloptica.com/bit-cu-bolje-kad-prespavam)video clips from today's final Cilic-Djokovic in Beijing, not the best quality, but there are lots of them and the ball is visible :)

Actually, this topic targets forum users from Croatia, since they (and maybe SLovenians, Bosnians and Serbs) are the only one to understand the language :)

Enjoy

petar_pan
10-11-2009, 08:33 PM
I don't know if it's OK with officials, but I only want to mention a tennis site in Croatia,
www.zutaloptica.com

Despite very good tennis results throughout years, Croats are very little interested in this sport, eventhough there have regularly been 3 player in top 30.
I dont understand that, but now that football team got out of the WC qualies and fans are stuck to national football, I suppose people will finally start appreciate sports with REAL quality.

Here you can find (http://www.zutaloptica.com/bit-cu-bolje-kad-prespavam)video clips from today's final Cilic-Djokovic in Beijing, not the best quality, but there are lots of them and the ball is visible :)

Actually, this topic targets forum users from Croatia, since they (and maybe SLovenians, Bosnians and Serbs) are the only one to understand the language :)

Enjoy

zivila zuta loptica. nesto me jebe logiranje pa nre mogu pustat komentare. trebala bi mi pomoc

networthy
11-05-2009, 09:03 PM

Bulgarians too! :wavey: