10-09-2009, 01:57 PM
rafa

Doomach777
10-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Marin

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
nadal might as well win it, and the final and the shanghai too
Well he isn't. If he does then tennis has officialy died.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Easy road to the final for Nadal as was expected. Really sad state of affairs in tennis ATM.

Burrow
10-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Which explains why Muggay is in the top 5.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Which explains why Muggay is in the top 5.
No. Murray is a multi-dimensional player who uses all sorts of shots. That is good for tennis.
It only explains how Delpoo won a slam, how Simon is still in the top 10, how Nadal is no.2 and how Djokovic is still no.4

Burrow
10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Murray stands at the back of the court 95% of the time and doesn't do much with the ball, he just uses his great movement to his advantage.

Del Potro has achieved something Murray never will. :)

Certinfy
10-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Hopefully Cilic.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Murray stands at the back of the court 95% of the time and doesn't do much with the ball, he just uses his great movement to his advantage.

Del Potro has achieved something Murray never will. :)
You're a tool and a clown. Murray has great grounstrokes, especially of the backhand wing. He uses slice, topspin, flat shots and he mixes things up, and he is aggresive sometimes. Delpoo is a fluke GS winner, just like Djokovic. And he is a one-dimensional ballbasher. Murray will win much much more than Delpoo in his career. Just watch...

Certinfy
10-09-2009, 03:01 PM
You're a tool and a clown. Murray has great grounstrokes, especially of the backhand wing. He uses slice, topspin, flat shots and he mixes things up, and he is aggresive sometimes. Delpoo is a fluke GS winner, just like Djokovic. And he is a one-dimensional ballbasher Murray will win much much more than Delpoo in his career. Just watch...Fuck Off!!!

oranges
10-09-2009, 03:06 PM
You're a tool and a clown. Murray has great grounstrokes, especially of the backhand wing. He uses slice, topspin, flat shots and he mixes things up, and he is aggresive sometimes. Delpoo is a fluke GS winner, just like Djokovic. And he is a one-dimensional ballbasher. Murray will win much much more than Delpoo in his career. Just watch...

We've been watching with baited breath this entire year. :haha: If only he could at least fluke one like those "inferior" players :rolls: Don't you worry, if nothing else, the Scot is going after Connors' MM record. We all know what counts.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
We've been watching with baited breath this entire year. :haha: If only he could at least fluke one like those "inferior" players :rolls: Don't you worry, if nothing else, the Scot is going after Connors' MM record. We all know what counts.
If Murray continues dominance in MS tournament he could very well win way over 10. We all know that. He can win a slam, actually many of them. He just needs some luck, no injuries and he needs to play more aggresive. Delpoo is a fluke though... nothing else. I'm disgusted with Federer for losing to such a one dimensional ballbashing player.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Fuck Off!!!
Don't take it too hard Jase. It's MO, and don't tell me to fuck off :rolleyes:

out_here_grindin
10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Fuck Off!!!

I understand why your mad at him. But cmon now

SheepleBuster
10-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Nadal wins this one too. I want to see Soderling beat Nadal again and again and again. It's the biggest joy in life.

Certinfy
10-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Don't take it too hard Jase. It's MO, and don't tell me to fuck off :rolleyes:I will! Come on Del Potro AND Djokovic fluke GS Winners? Come On?!?!? Can't wait till both of them win another GS.

Start da Game
10-09-2009, 03:18 PM
jase needs to cool down.......

this is not to take a dig at dcm but murray does not YET have the game to win a grandslam........his forehand lacks power and penetration.......his serve is not that big either.......delpotro leads murray in both those departments........

i am sure murray will improve his game further and win a slam for sure eventually.......it's also true that he is carrying tons of pressure and needs a few things to go his way......honestly, i expected him to win that semis against roddick at wimbledon.......unfortunately for him, too many expectations and also roddick was in a freak form that day.......

tennishero
10-09-2009, 03:19 PM
saoped back in full flow lol

btw Cilic in 3

Start da Game
10-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Nadal wins this one too. I want to see Soderling beat Nadal again and again and again. It's the biggest joy in life.

:haha: :haha: shows how much you are affected by the spankings your god receives on a yearly basis........

Certinfy
10-09-2009, 03:20 PM
jase needs to cool down.......

this is not to take a dig at dcm but murray does not YET have the game to win a grandslam........his forehand lacks power and penetration.......his serve is not that big either.......delpotro leads murray in both those departments........

i am sure murray will improve his game further and win a slam for sure eventually.......it's also true that he is carrying tons of pressure and needs a few things to go his way......honestly, i expected him to win that semis against roddick at wimbledon.......unfortunately for him, too many expectations and also roddick was in a freak form that day.......Murray and Del Potro are my 2 fave players, and i totally agree with this post. :) Shankar :worship:

Start da Game
10-09-2009, 03:21 PM
rafael in 3.......i want a rafa-soderling final.......

tennishero
10-09-2009, 03:21 PM
If Murray continues dominance in MS tournament he could very well win way over 10. We all know that. He can win a slam, actually many of them. He just needs some luck, no injuries and he needs to play more aggresive. Delpoo is a fluke though... nothing else. I'm disgusted with Federer for losing to such a one dimensional ballbashing player.

much rather be a fluke GS winner than an MM no-GS pusher.

oranges
10-09-2009, 03:23 PM

:rolls: Yep, a tooth fairy is granting him a FH, a second serve and an aggressive game for the next birthday so stay tuned next year. Meanwhile, pray to God no one comes to their senses and turn the MS events back to best-of-five finals. We don't want these flukes winning them :lol:

out_here_grindin
10-09-2009, 03:25 PM

Like Nalbandian,Coria,Canas...

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Most argies are exactly that :)

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
:rolls: Yep, a tooth fairy is granting him a FH, a second serve and an aggressive game for the next birthday so stay tuned next year. Meanwhile, pray to God no one comes to their senses and turn the MS events back to best-of-five finals. We don't want these flukes winning them :lol:
Are you totally clueless. Murray's forehand is ok, his second serve is avergage yes, and he is aggresiver when he wants to. When he is aggresive, which is every once in a while, he is very very very hard to beat, even for Nadal or Federer.

Don't be such an idiot next time you post. He would still win a lot of MS even if it was best of 5 finals :retard:

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:29 PM
I will! Come on Del Potro AND Djokovic fluke GS Winners? Come On?!?!? Can't wait till both of them win another GS.
cool it, man.

Start da Game
10-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Murray and Del Potro are my 2 fave players, and i totally agree with this post. :) Shankar :worship:

well they both are really talented players who are still improving.......murray will eventually win a slam but it will take time........there's something with the brits........they are talented, consistent but they tend to choke when it matters the most.......it applies to many english sides of other sports too.......

lewis hamilton choked off a 17 point lead for the driver's title in 2007.......despite having the best facilities and star players, english football team failed to win world cup in the last 45 years.......english cricket team has a big history of choking.......can you believe that they choked off 3 world cup finals and a champions trophy final.......

tennishero
10-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Like Nalbandian

he has a TMC to his name.

Most argies are exactly that :)

not everyone can win GS, ur point?

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:32 PM
he has a TMC to his name.

not everyone can win GS, ur point?
You're the most biased argie fan on here. nuff said.

Murray has 4 MS to his name and 3 more titles than your hippopotamus.

oranges
10-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Are you totally clueless. Murray's forehand is ok, his second serve is avergage yes, and he is aggresiver when he wants to. When he is aggresive, which is every once in a while, he is very very very hard to beat, even for Nadal or Federer.

Don't be such an idiot next time you post. He would still win a lot of MS even if it was best of 5 finals :retard:

It's a nice dream you're having :haha:

Like I said, MTF collective IQ just got halved with your return. Proud to be stupid campaign working wonders for you so far. :worship:

freeandlonely
10-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Go Cilic.

tennishero
10-09-2009, 03:42 PM
You're the most biased argie fan on here. nuff said.

Murray has 4 MS to his name and 3 more titles...

no, i support my fellow countrymen thats all (you only have murray lol), theres a few argentine players i dont particularly like. besides its a great achievement to have such succesful tennis players coming from a country which only has 1/10th of the money Britain invests in tennis.

philosophicalarf
10-09-2009, 03:43 PM
:rolls: Yep, a tooth fairy is granting him a FH, a second serve ......

Out of date - nobody is bashing winners off his 2nd serves nowadays. In fact, he wins considerably more points on 2nd serve than Del Potro does (67% in their Montreal meeting, 65% in Miami, and even 57% while having a mare on the Madrid clay). It's not a weapon in the way Roddick's or Federer's is, but it's not attackable either.

The very fact the 2nd serve has improved is why Murray is able to go for more big first serves now, and risk a lower first serve%.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:43 PM
It's a nice dream you're having :haha:

Like I said, MTF collective IQ just got halved with your return. Proud to be stupid campaign working wonders for you so far. :worship:
MTF's collective IQ has stayed the same since my return. There are too many idiots here for me to make it any bigger.

And anyway what's stupid about saying his forehand is ok, second serve is avergae and that he can be aggreaive when he wants to? Nothing. And he would still have won those MS he has won even if thery were best of 5 set finals. All of these things are true. You're just clueless.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:45 PM
no, i support my fellow countrymen thats all (you only have murray lol), theres a few argentine players i dont particularly like. besides its a great achievement to have such succesful tennis players coming from a country which only has 1/10th of the money invested by Britain in its tennis.
Fair enough. I don't just have Murray. I support my other countrymen as well - Bogdanovic, Baker, Slabinsky, Evans, Ward etc. They may not be very good, but I don't care...

out_here_grindin
10-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Fair enough. I don't just have Murray. I support my other countrymen as well - Bogdanovic, Baker, Slabinsky, Evans, Ward etc. They may not be very good, but I don't care...

Props for that. It's good to support the lower guys as well.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Props for that. It's good to support the lower guys as well.
Thanks, and yes it is. Some of them have good games, but are just not consistent enough, or are plagued by injuries.

out_here_grindin
10-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks, and yes it is. Some of them have good games, but are just not consistent enough, or are plagued by injuries.

The guys in my sig, they aren't going to play in a grand slam or anything but they are pros and work very hard. They are still amazing players. We lose sight to often of the fact that even the guys in the low hundreds would kill almost everyone we know personally at tennis.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 04:00 PM
The guys in my sig, they aren't going to play in a grand slam or anything but they are pros and work very hard. They are still amazing players. We lose sight to often of the fact that even the guys in the low hundreds would kill almost everyone we know personally at tennis.
Exactly. The no.1400 is still a great player. The best I could do is probably get a game of him :o

tennishero
10-09-2009, 04:03 PM

no problem with that, not everyone has the level to compete right at the top :)

Mats68
10-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, problem is we've been watching for a while, and I fear we'll keep watching. A bit like we've watched Henman for a long time...

rubbERR
10-09-2009, 05:19 PM
cilic too inconsistent...he is serving below 50% sometimes and hitting strokes meters out, nadal 2.

maxxo
10-09-2009, 06:08 PM
i guess murray wins this thread

Burrow
10-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Exactly. The no.1400 is still a great player. The best I could do is probably get a game of him :o

I doubt you'd manage to get to 40, never mind a game. (serious)

Lalalovesong
10-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Aww.. marin and rafa I like them both.

Apemant
10-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Cilic would match extremely well against Nadal - if only he had some consistency & nerves. His game is similar to Del Potro's, only with more power but lower margin for error... on a good day he's capable of blowing Nadal off the court; otherwise Nadal in 2, on Cilic's UEs alone. :devil:

Johnny Groove
10-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Cilic has a shot here.

malisha
10-09-2009, 08:02 PM
like i said before tha match with Donkey

keep your chin up and fight Marin..i can understand homeruns but i do not want to see you bending over to anyone

Radalek
10-09-2009, 08:12 PM
No. Murray is a multi-dimensional player who uses all sorts of shots. That is good for tennis.
It only explains how Delpoo won a slam, how Simon is still in the top 10, how Nadal is no.2 and how Djokovic is still no.4

And doesn't explain how a guy without slam is #3 and had real shot at #2 at one point, really sad state indeed. /sarcasm off

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
And doesn't explain how a guy without slam is #3 and had real shot at #2 at one point, really sad state indeed. /sarcasm off
slams aren't everything. there are other tournaments and other points to be won.

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 08:17 PM
i know. you wouldn't either.

MalwareDie
10-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Mugboar will take this. Mugic will lose if his opponent takes more than a set and there's no way that he's ending this in 2.

rubbERR
10-09-2009, 08:37 PM
slams aren't everything. there are other tournaments and other points to be won.

slam is ultimate goal to every player, especially player like murray

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 08:38 PM
slam is ultimate goal to every player.
i know but they aren't everything. points don't come just from the slams.

MurrayFan1
10-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Nadal in 3, shame this is at 4am our time!

KolyaLegend
10-09-2009, 09:03 PM

Well it's not like Murray was the new Laver or something

Sapeod
10-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Well it's not like Murray was the new Laver or something
of course he isn't, but murray is multi dimensional who can do a lot on the court...

KolyaLegend
10-09-2009, 09:10 PM
of course he isn't, but murray is multi dimensional who can do a lot on the court...

He can slice and volley indeed, unlike many players, and in general can perform all the shots, but he is so passive on the court. His clay court game for instance is not good for tennis in any way. If he plays more agressively it will be interesting though.

CR3WLFC
10-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Cmon Cilic You Can Win This !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunset of Age
10-09-2009, 09:11 PM
How come the name 'Murray' seems to be popping up in about every thread right now??? :rolleyes:

As for the subject of the thread: I don't see Cilic having the consistency that is needed to trouble Nadal, so the odds are on Raf imho. In two or three.

out_here_grindin
10-10-2009, 02:06 AM

True. I was sveerly overmatched onec against the #3 player in the state. The first set went by in such a blur. I began to win more points at the end of the 2nd set and was able to take 2 games to lose 6-0 6-2. and to think that the pros are like 10 times better than that guy. :o

Art&Soul
10-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Go Cillic, kick Nadull ass :devil:and the Nadulltards will say he's still in injuries again :o