Where Is Everyone Chat Thread (for Rafa Haters), Vol. 45 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Where Is Everyone Chat Thread (for Rafa Haters), Vol. 45

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

MariaV
10-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Here you go! :wavey:

JolánGagó
10-06-2009, 10:48 AM
PRIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:scratch:

acionescu
10-06-2009, 03:09 PM
:dance:

acionescu
10-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Ronnie-Burnett 3-2 :rolleyes:

The random draw :mad: threw Higgi against Ronnie( maybe :unsure:) Damn Scottish Grand Prix :smash:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:14 PM
starting this with some snooker stuff :rolleyes: :zzz:

scoobs
10-06-2009, 03:15 PM
maybe you could insult the Spanish, get it back on track :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Claire, we should start a NT thread to help people learn French, you know the same way Har-Tru and Gago are helping the world getting Spanish... :shrug: :o :lol:

acionescu
10-06-2009, 03:16 PM

I begg your pardon???!!!!???? :rolleyes: I started with a :dance:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:17 PM
maybe you could insult the Spanish, get it back on track :rolleyes:

:scratch: I can't recall you bitching about the Spaniards seriously insulting the French... Coincidence? :confused: :rolleyes:

acionescu
10-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Claire, we should start a NT thread to help people learn French, you know the same way Har-Tru and Gago are helping the world getting Spanish... :shrug: :o :lol:

Nobody wants to learn French, it's ugly sounding and unimportant, just ask Hilde :p

BTW, where is Hilde? :unsure: I hope not drown in some milk pool or something.....:scared:

elessar
10-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Linda, I forgot to say I'm glad you didn't leave MTF :hug:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Nobody wants to learn French, it's ugly sounding and unimportant, just ask Hilde :p

:lol: Gago wouldn't have come with better stuff :yeah: :D

acionescu
10-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Did Someone PM-ed Carlita? JM? :D

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Did Someone PM-ed Carlita? JM? :D

:confused: :cuckoo:

scoobs
10-06-2009, 03:22 PM
:scratch: I can't recall you bitching about the Spaniards seriously insulting the French... Coincidence? :confused: :rolleyes:
I haven't read any of that. I only comment on what I've read.

acionescu
10-06-2009, 03:24 PM
:confused: :cuckoo:

To close the other thread :hug: I thought you'd like it :D

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:25 PM
I haven't read any of that. I only comment on what I've read.

Just a few here... :o

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9176593&postcount=445

I guess you'll call that sarcasm while I am the genuine racist... :rolleyes: :zzz:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:27 PM
To close the other thread :hug: I thought you'd like it :D

What thread? :confused: hasn't it been closed because it reached 5k posts? :scratch:

elessar
10-06-2009, 03:28 PM
A thread like that could only raise the level of MTF.
I'm especially proud of France these days with their recent responses to the Polanski case and just the general stupidity of our politicians.
French is beautiful, how dare you :tears:

acionescu
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM
It doesn't close automatically, it's closed by a mod :shrug:

scoobs
10-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Just a few here... :o

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9176593&postcount=445

I guess you'll call that sarcasm while I am the genuine racist... :rolleyes: :zzz:
since you're going to tell me what I think, I won't bother reading it. No point.

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:33 PM
A thread like that could only raise the level of MTF.
I'm especially proud of France these days with their recent responses to the Polanski case and just the general stupidity of our politicians.

I guess you refer to Mitterand's reaction? It's not like he's really a "serious" character... :o :shrug: :p

As for the politicians, when you see some of ours coming up with that :tape: :retard: :sad:

http://www.lepoint.fr/actualites-societe/2009-10-06/polemique-en-suisse-cette-publicite-qui-denonce-les-racailles-francaises/920/0/383173

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:35 PM
since you're going to tell me what I think, I won't bother reading it. No point.

:rolleyes: since you're thinking I am insulting the Spaniards :cuckoo: I can only guess your thoughts on this "issue" :shrug: no offense Chris :hug: ;)

scoobs
10-06-2009, 03:37 PM
:rolleyes: since you're thinking I am insulting the Spaniards :cuckoo: I can only guess your thoughts on this "issue" :shrug: no offense Chris :hug: ;)
I think you're insulting the Spaniards, they're insulting the French, though not all of them are Spaniards of course. A plague on both your houses.

Well. In so far as I actually care, which isn't much, to be honest.

elessar
10-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Ah ouais c'est chaud quand même.

Well if it was only Miterrand, it wouldn't surprise me when you read some of the stuff he's written...

Mais, Kouchner, ministre des affairies étrangères, Lefbvre porte parole de l'UMP, et tous les bobos de merde qui essaient de te faire croire que c'est ok de violer une gamine de 13 ans parce qu'elle "en faisait 25", "c'était une erreur de jeunesse", "ca n'a pas pas beaucoup de sens" etc... Ca me donne envie de vomir honnetement. Ca prouve, en plus du circle jerk politico culturel, que ces mecs ont toujours l'impression d'être au dessus des lois.

scoobs
10-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Ah ouais c'est chaud quand même.

Well if it was only Miterrand, it wouldn't surprise me when you read some of the stuff he's written...

Mais, Kouchner, ministre des affairies étrangères, Lefbvre porte parole de l'UMP, et tous les bobos de merde qui essaient de te faire croire que c'est ok de violer une gamine de 13 ans parce qu'elle "en faisait 25", "c'était une erreur de jeunesse", "ca n'a pas pas beaucoup de sens" etc... Ca me donne envie de vomir honnetement. Ca prouve, en plus du circle jerk politico culturel, que ces mecs ont toujours l'impression d'être au dessus des lois.
I don't particularly like what your Govt is doing to the Calais refugees either for that matter.

l_mac
10-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Linda, I forgot to say I'm glad you didn't leave MTF :hug:

I remembered my word is worth nothing :hug:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:45 PM

Ouais c'est sûr mais ça y'en a partout, pas qu'en France, sous prétexte que t'es un génie tu es au-dessus des lois... Ca me dégoute aussi... :rolleyes:

Moi ce qui me choque dans cette histoire, c'est que Polanski a un chalet à Gstaad, il y a passé plusieurs semaines cet été sans se cacher le moins du monde et personne est venu l'emmerder... Là, la Suisse tente de redorer son blason auprès des US et hop on le serre à l'aéroport... Certes c'est dans les accords américano-suisses mais c'est juste une coincidence plus que :rolleyes: que ça se passe justement ces temps... :o

elessar
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
I don't particularly like what your Govt is doing to the Calais refugees either for that matter.
I don't think it's been handled particularly well either, given what these people have already been through it feels like cruelty piled on cruelty. I do recognize that immigration is an impossibly difficult problem to deal with and it can't really compare to the "straightforwardness" of the Polanski case.
I remembered my word is worth nothing :hug:
You sell yourself short, but I'm glad you think nobody trusts you here :hug:

JM, the Americans have been sending out international arrest warrants for years, it's the first time though that they knew in advance exactly when he was going to arrive to Switzerland. And to be honest I don't really care about those details, it's a long overdue arrest and I'm glad it happened.

Betty
10-06-2009, 03:53 PM
It doesn't close automatically, it's closed by a mod :shrug:

higgy vs ronnie next match???????????????????????????????????????????:b igcry:

Chris i knew it (abt yr grep) and i was kidding in mine,lately ppl dont stand me:o

hello all :wavey:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 03:57 PM
No Claire, people knew there was an international arrest warrant on him and still let him alone... The Swiss could have arrested him long ago but never really bothered, just when it fits their own interests the most :angel: :zzz:

Anyways, I agree with you that this is a good thing that the guy has finally been arrested. Hope he gets molested in jail :devil:

elessar
10-06-2009, 04:02 PM
I read he got arrested because he asked for police protection during his stay :spit:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey Betty, how's the holiday going? :hug: :kiss:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I read he got arrested because he asked for police protection during his stay :spit:

Because he was used to live freely here... It seems he was "friend" with the Gstaad sheriff :o surely of most places he thought it was one of the safest... :o

acionescu
10-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Rafa - Blake :scared: :unsure: :rolleyes:
Ronnie-Higgins :scared: :unsure: :crying2:

They both will lose, I can feel it, it's happened so many times for them to lose in the same week :bigcry:

acionescu
10-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Because he was used to live freely here... It seems he was "friend" with the Gstaad sheriff :o surely of most places he thought it was one of the safest... :o

What did he thing he was? Dirty money? :rolleyes: :p ;)

Betty
10-06-2009, 04:21 PM
:ras: rafa will lose:bigcry: and higgy too:bigcry:

jm :kisS: well no a true holiday,first i m sick,flu:rolleyes:second today francy is on fire..thk God my hub should go out for all this week but one of his customer delay next week so he backs home 15 min ago and i can relax a bit

elessar
10-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Rafa is playing Beijing ?

Gotta go out and I've got a killer day tomorrow, classes from 7h45 to 19h, non stop fun.

Bye guys :hug:

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 04:25 PM
What did he thing he was? Dirty money? :rolleyes: :p ;)

There's not that much left I'm afraid... :awww: :sad: because of:

1. Gaddafi took his money back
2. The Roms have become expert at robbing banks :sad: :p ;)

acionescu
10-06-2009, 04:31 PM

Of course, he has no babies bad back to take care of :shrug:

Gotta go out and I've got a killer day tomorrow, classes from 7h45 to 19h, non stop fun.

Bye guys :hug:

Have fun :D

There's not that much left I'm afraid... :awww: :sad: because of:

1. Gaddafi took his money back

:awww: :hug:

Did Swizterland apologise this month or it was busy with Polanski? :scratch:

2. The Roms have become expert at robbing banks :sad: :p ;)

Racist. Reported.

bokehlicious
10-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Did Swizterland apologise this month or it was busy with Polanski? :scratch:

No more excuses, we plan to send the troops to take our guys back :armed:

Snoo Foo
10-06-2009, 04:42 PM
:banana: Yannick Noah said HI to me today :banana: :p :aplot:

:inlove: i almost melted into a big pool of grease right on the sidewalk :inlove:

l_mac
10-06-2009, 06:06 PM

Yes.

Chinese photo agencies :worship:

My favourites:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=205069&stc=1&d=1254852304

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=205070&stc=1&d=1254852306

:hearts:

Shorts :(

-Evita-
10-06-2009, 06:57 PM
You know what's different in our uni from the last time I was studying there? Most homework can be handed in electronically. And the professors specify a time like 23:00 or 23:55 as the deadline :rolleyes: What it means in reality is that I find out about the homework two weeks in advance but of course I leave it until the last possible moment. Procrastinating at its finest :o I don't like the stressful hours before the deadline worrying if I will make it in time :(

Too bad I missed seeing Rafa today, I'll try to catch him tomorrow.

Edit: Of course, he doesn't play tomorrow :silly:

star
10-06-2009, 10:46 PM

:inlove: i almost melted into a big pool of grease right on the sidewalk :inlove:

:lol: :lol: :faintingsmilie: Why? (not the melting but the "Hi") I want the whole big long story. Do you listen to his music?

You know what's different in our uni from the last time I was studying there? Most homework can be handed in electronically. And the professors specify a time like 23:00 or 23:55 as the deadline :rolleyes: What it means in reality is that I find out about the homework two weeks in advance but of course I leave it until the last possible moment. Procrastinating at its finest :o I don't like the stressful hours before the deadline worrying if I will make it in time :(

Too bad I missed seeing Rafa today, I'll try to catch him tomorrow.

Edit: Of course, he doesn't play tomorrow :silly:

So, the electronic handing in is new, but the procrastination remains the same? :) I was (still am) the worst procrastinator. I'm doing it right now even. :rolleyes:

Snoo Foo
10-06-2009, 11:19 PM
nah it's not much of a story, a few weeks ago i saw him (and :inlove: joakim :inlove:) on my block and i gave him a big oh-my-god-it's-you smile and he totally like, stopped and gave me this big yes-it's-me! smile but i coudn't think of anyting to say and i had my headphones on so i just kind of let him be but i was all excited about it, then i saw him again this morning (without joakim) in almost the exact same place at the exact same time and i was of course beaming at him and that's when he said http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/049.gif HI http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/049.gif

I can't even remember if I said "hi!" back or if i just stood there like :drool: maybe he just moved to the neighborhood, earlier this summer someone told me he was playing tennis at the central park courts :scratch:

jeez he has a dreamy smile though, mamma mia, 100 gigawatts.

i've never heard any of his music, ever, maybe i should find some so next time i run into him i can be like, oh i was just listening to you! :aplot:

star
10-06-2009, 11:48 PM
nah it's not much of a story, a few weeks ago i saw him (and :inlove: joakim :inlove:) on my block and i gave him a big oh-my-god-it's-you smile and he totally like, stopped and gave me this big yes-it's-me! smile but i coudn't think of anyting to say and i had my headphones on so i just kind of let him be but i was all excited about it, then i saw him again this morning (without joakim) in almost the exact same place at the exact same time and i was of course beaming at him and that's when he said http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/049.gif HI http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/049.gif

I can't even remember if I said "hi!" back or if i just stood there like :drool: maybe he just moved to the neighborhood, earlier this summer someone told me he was playing tennis at the central park courts :scratch:

jeez he has a dreamy smile though, mamma mia, 100 gigawatts.

i've never heard any of his music, ever, maybe i should find some so next time i run into him i can be like, oh i was just listening to you! :aplot:

Yeah. That's a good line. I was just listening to you. :)

Someone I know in France sent me two of his CDs as a thank you gift. I've got them uploaded on my iTunes.

Yannick is a very (VERY) appealing guy. And it's so nice he remembered you! PLUS you live in a GREAT neighborhood. :inlove: Maybe he's not so used to be recognized in New York.

Snoo Foo
10-07-2009, 12:00 AM
And it's so nice he remembered you!

honey i'm unforgettable :sport:

Maybe he's not so used to be recognized in New York.

yeah the first time i saw him i figured he was just stoked someone recognized him instead of joakim (i mean, i recognized joakim too but the instant i saw yannick, i was floored). aside from the teensy shorts i never found him especially appealing but in the flesh, damn, he's just... very very

Snoo Foo
10-07-2009, 04:30 AM
bf5RePiYBDs

deep breaths. deep breaths.

:sobbing:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 06:24 AM
:spit: :haha: :D

1F3NfNVkqkU&feature=player_embedded

adee-gee
10-07-2009, 07:00 AM
Congrats Evita ;)

Ernie's best win in god knows how long :o

-Evita-
10-07-2009, 07:09 AM
Congrats Evita ;)

Ernie's best win in god knows how long :o

I skipped uni to watch this :o Glad it was worth it :D

acionescu
10-07-2009, 07:24 AM
:eek: :speakles:

Evita, what did my eyes just saw? :eek:

MariaV
10-07-2009, 07:25 AM
:ras: rafa will lose:bigcry: and higgy too:bigcry:

jm :kisS: well no a true holiday,first i m sick,flu:rolleyes:second today francy is on fire..thk God my hub should go out for all this week but one of his customer delay next week so he backs home 15 min ago and i can relax a bit

Awwww get well soon Betty! :hug: :hug:

:lol: :hearts: :inlove: Why don't I meet someone like that every morning on my way to work. :(
Joakim was playing some pre-season yesterday if I'm not mistaken.
You should check out papa Noah's music indeed, it's not bad. :D

Evita, holy :eek:, that must've been a good match from Ernests. :D

Morning everyone! :wavey:

acionescu
10-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Rafa looks like he was just caught not in his bed in that pic and he strugles to cover up and :bolt: in the same time :lol:

acionescu
10-07-2009, 07:31 AM
higgy vs ronnie next match???????????????????????????????????????????:b igcry:

Why are you :bigcry:ing? :rolleyes:

Higgins will beat Ronnie :inlove: and you with the Scottish Walloon will gloat endlessly :sobbing:

And Rafa will lose to Blake :bigcry: :bigcry:

acionescu
10-07-2009, 07:34 AM
Mike, post the pic :armed: And you can photoshop away the unwanted part of it, of course :D

-Evita-
10-07-2009, 07:44 AM
:eek: :speakles:

Evita, what did my eyes just saw? :eek:

Yes, Gulbis won :banana: Of course, he's still going to lose in the second round to Monaco :(

P.S. I think you meant the other thing but I'm deliberately misunderstanding you :p

Evita, holy :eek:, that must've been a good match from Ernests. :D

Morning everyone! :wavey:

Morning :wavey: And yes, it was quite fun to watch, at least for fans of Ernests :) He had many winners, as usually, and could keep his concentration for the whole match. When he was serving for the match at 5-4 he made a couple of UEs, the kind he used to make all year long but which he had mostly avoided in this match. I was half afraid he would choke it all away, Stepanek had a BP at 30:40 but Ernie saved it with a good serve and finished it :)

-Evita-
10-07-2009, 07:46 AM
Rafa looks like he was just caught not in his bed in that pic and he strugles to cover up and :bolt: in the same time :lol:

If you're talking about my new avatar, yes, I thought having one shoulder covered and the other one not would be very :aplot: :lol: I'll probably fix it up a bit though, it seems too yellow :scratch:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 07:47 AM
3-4 Spaniards were having a circle jerk in the Har-Tru NT thread bashing anything French
Damn, I missed all the fun.

BTW, where is Hilde? :unsure: I hope not drown in some milk pool or something.....:scared:
I had the day off (had my eyes checked for starters, they're still good :) ) and spent most of my day in bed :( (damn cold from early last week has come back with a vengeance...I thought I had it beat)

JolánGagó
10-07-2009, 07:57 AM

can send you a PM next time if you want :tape:

morning all :wavey:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 07:59 AM

Oh yeah, that was so much fun... :rolleyes: :zzz: people are having fun when they bash others but cry like babies and bitch to the mods about racism when you dare give it back to them... Don't dish out if you can't take it back :shrug:

JolánGagó
10-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Oh yeah, that was so much fun... :rolleyes: :zzz: people are having fun when they bash others but cry like babies and bitch to the mods about racism when you dare give it back to them... Don't dish out if you can't take it back :shrug:

Have your own medicine, honey. At the end of the day it's always you who break down and unleash a tsunami of whining :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Have your own medicine, honey. At the end of the day it's always you who break down and unleash a tsunami of whining :rolleyes:

I'm always alone fighting against circle jerkers/cock suckers :shrug: not that I mind it, I can handle many of you at the same time :o :D

MariaV
10-07-2009, 08:17 AM

I had the day off (had my eyes checked for starters, they're still good :) ) and spent most of my day in bed :( (damn cold from early last week has come back with a vengeance...I thought I had it beat)

Oh boy, you better cure that cold, I started early with a virus last year, didn't stay home and suffered hell all winter after that. :(
Good news about the eyes though. :D :hug: :hug:

If you're talking about my new avatar, yes, I thought having one shoulder covered and the other one not would be very :aplot: :lol: I'll probably fix it up a bit though, it seems too yellow :scratch:

Great new avatar, Evita! :yeah: Rafa really looks like 14 with his new short hair. :D :D

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 08:23 AM
can send you a PM next time if you want :tape:
That's okay, I'll take a look at Har-Tru's thread.

Don't dish out if you can't take it back :shrug:
Look who's talking. :D
:secret: I'm guessing that one of the main reasons why a couple of Spanish MTF'ers are having a "circle jerk" is exactly to see whether you and some others can take it after having dished it out on a regular basis.

Betty
10-07-2009, 08:26 AM
cool avy evi

andreea:armed:be ready:armed:

hope ronnie will make some mistakes like yesterday:o

hello all!

MariaV
10-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Ciao Betty, are you feeling better today? :hug:

Betty
10-07-2009, 08:29 AM
yes ,thk:hug:always with a bored headache:rolleyes:

i should vbet a lot on the real swizz n.1 chiudi:p

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 09:43 AM
:secret: I'm guessing that one of the main reasons why a couple of Spanish MTF'ers are having a "circle jerk" is exactly to see whether you and some others can take it after having dished it out on a regular basis.

:confused: when did I suck another Swiss MTFer's dick, saying how superior we were? :scratch:

Those Spanish MTFers are really convinced their shit smells better than ours... :rolleyes: plus there's a spanish subforum to speak their language, NT is not the place for it... :zzz: :zzz:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Given your fondness for bashing Spaniards at random, you seem to be convinced their shit smells worse, though. :shrug:

MariaV
10-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Yopu could go to Nadal is not Spartan thread, honey. :kiss: :wavey:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Given your fondness for bashing Spaniards at random, you seem to be convinced their shit smells worse, though. :shrug:

When did I bash Spaniards FFS?!?!?! Disliking Nadal =/= hating on the Spaniards and thinking Swiss chocloate >>> Spanish chocolate isn't either!!!!!! Get a clue you spanish walloon fangirl!!!

At this rate I think 90% of MTF are hating on the Swiss :rolleyes: :zzz:

rocketassist
10-07-2009, 10:06 AM
People hate the Swiss for daring to be independent.

bokehlicious
Yopu could go to Nadal is not Spartan thread, honey. :kiss: :wavey:

oh yeah star da game and other rafatards demonstrating that owning 6 slams is better than 15... :yawn: :zzz: :retard:

those Rafatards are so clueless and narrow minded... *sigh* :zzz:

JolánGagó
Those Spanish MTFers are really convinced their shit smells better than ours...

Oh it does of course... but see, no one is perfect, we do make smegma sometimes :hug:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:08 AM
People hate the Swiss for daring to be independent.

No, they hate on us because we're supposed to be wealthy :rolleyes:, so it draws obvious bashing/jealousy... :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Come off it. Just the mere praise of something Spanish gets your knickers in a twist, you swiss anti-Spanish fanboy. :nerner:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Come off it. Just the mere praise of something Spanish gets your knickers in a twist, you swiss anti-Spanish fanboy. :nerner:

What irritates me is people gloating, and lately they shove it in our face "see, we are the best at sports" "see, our language is more important than English, feel blessed that we can help you learn it" and other similar stuff... Last year it was the Serbs, gloating to no end after Nole's AO win, next time will maybe be the Swiss and I'll bash them just as badly... :shrug: Gloating over nationality is so low, I mean, you're obviously a better person depending on where you were born... :rolleyes: :retard:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Yes, gloating over nationality is daft but gloating just because you support a certain player is pretty daft too if you come to think about it.

It's always better when you're the one doing the gloating, right? :D

JolánGagó
10-07-2009, 10:19 AM
No, they hate on us because we're supposed to be wealthy :rolleyes:, so it draws obvious bashing/jealousy... :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

This is ridiculous. I couldn't care less about the Swiss tbh, not a country that had ever interested me in one way or another :shrug:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Gloating just because you support a certain player is pretty daft too if you come to think about it.

Way less than feeling superior because you come from a specific country... :shrug: There are good people everywhere and dicks everywhere as well, and Spain is no exception.

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:21 AM
This is ridiculous. I couldn't care less about the Swiss tbh, not a country that had ever interested me in one way or another :shrug:

Same for me with Spain, couldn't give a rats ass :shrug: still people say I am bashing it... :zzz:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Way less than feeling superior because you come from a specific country... :shrug:
That's a matter of opinion, I guess.

Gloating is gloating. We all like to do it from time to time but it's daft.

MariaV
10-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Gloating over nationality is so low, I mean, you're obviously a better person depending on where you were born... :rolleyes: :retard:

I agree.
But one's clearly more/less priveleged (wealthy/poor) depending on where one was born. :shrug:

When did I bash Spaniards FFS?!?!?! Disliking Nadal =/= hating on the Spaniards and thinking Swiss chocloate >>> Spanish chocolate isn't either!!!!!! Get a clue you spanish walloon fangirl!!!

I loved the Swiss chocolate >>> Spanish chocolate debate, for me it was a classic, like a classic tennis match you know, and an instant one. :hearts: :inlove:

JolánGagó
10-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Same for me with Spain, couldn't give a rats ass :shrug: still people say I am bashing it... :zzz:

Hard to believe given the amount of anti-Spanish whining we hear from you. For some reason Spain and Spaniards seem to occupy a disproportionately large share of your time and concerns :shrug:

MariaV
10-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Hard to believe given the amount of anti-Spanish whining we hear from you. For some reason Spain and Spaniards seem to occupy a disproportionately large share of your time and concerns :shrug:

He's whining because Spain is better at most sports atm. :shrug: :D

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:33 AM
But one's clearly more/less priveleged (wealthy/poor) depending on where one was born. :shrug:

Still no reason for gloating... you don't "deserve" a nationality over another...

JolánGagó
10-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Swiss cocholate is crap for the masses. Period. That's an established truth.

MariaV
10-07-2009, 10:36 AM

:worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:36 AM

Again, I "bashed" :rolleyes: the Serbs last year, nothing to do with Serbia, but with annoying gloating MTF Serbians... Lately it's been the Spaniards, not that I care about their country either, just that most Spanish MTFers are unbearable with their "we are the best, you all mere mortals better bow to us" lines... :zzz:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:37 AM

Still it generates millions of dollars :cool: :D you should try to export some cheap paella for the masses too, could help your crappy economy :shrug: :o

Betty
10-07-2009, 10:38 AM
ITA are the best.stop

:bolt:

who has berlusconi?:smoke:we have:cool:

MariaV
10-07-2009, 10:39 AM
:lol:
Betty here to stop the 'fighting'! :yeah:
Betty is surely among the best MTFers, will go far in the most favourite poll this year! :worship: :bowdown:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 10:39 AM
True, hard to beat that. :D

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Betty, as an Italian you'd have way better reasons to gloat than the Spaniards... :o :D :hug: :kiss:

rocketassist
10-07-2009, 11:12 AM

Really? Never thought Switzerland was that rich...

MariaV
10-07-2009, 11:14 AM

:spit:
I want to see a JM fit on that. :D :D :D

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 11:19 AM

You're better informed than most then...

rocketassist
10-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Compared to Luxembourg I mean ;)

Action Jackson
10-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Liechtenstein is richer.

Action Jackson
10-07-2009, 11:43 AM
JM, are you actually going to teach people French, if they want to know.

Betty
10-07-2009, 11:47 AM
maria,again i cant grep u,but u are one of mine prefer posters too:kiss::hug:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Liechtenstein is richer.

Compared to Luxembourg I mean ;)

True, but those are too small to get noticed... We're just big enough and rich enough to draw hostility... :o :p

JM, are you actually going to teach people French, if they want to know.

Yes, I am :unsure: :scared: :D

acionescu
10-07-2009, 11:48 AM
oh yeah star da game and other rafatards demonstrating that owning 6 slams is better than 15... :yawn: :zzz: :retard:

those Rafatards are so clueless and narrow minded... *sigh* :zzz:

Yep, coz beating Rusty 7-6 6-0 6-0 and Roddick in GS finals takes Spartan effort :zzz:

ITA are the best.stop

:bolt:

Did the Scottish caveman send you the pic? :(

True, hard to beat that. :D

You clearly never saw Basescu :o

:secret: Is not their money. They just keep it for the thiefs of this world :p

Action Jackson
10-07-2009, 11:52 AM
True, but those are too small to get noticed... We're just big enough and rich enough to draw hostility... :o :p

You love the antics and the shenanigans.

Betty
10-07-2009, 11:53 AM
andreea before the scottish caverman understand how send it inter will win a CL :o will pass a life

:lol: nah but this time if he will nto send to me i ll kill him:(

Betty
10-07-2009, 11:56 AM
only cope-allen this afternoom?

acionescu
10-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Higgi-Ronnie :inlove: this afternoon too :bigcry: :bigcry:

And Rafa will lose to Blake tomorrow :bigcry:

Betty
10-07-2009, 12:06 PM
really??????????????:eek: i have to find the live stream,because of this suck world cup under 20 ES tramitt only few hours:mad:

go higgy...lose with honour:sad:

acionescu
10-07-2009, 12:07 PM
14:00 Hendry S. v Allen M.
14:00 O´Sullivan v Higgins
19:00 Ding J. v Doherty K.
19:00 Robertson N. v Perry

Today schedule, Bett :bigcry:

acionescu
10-07-2009, 12:10 PM
really??????????????:eek: i have to find the live stream,because of this suck world cup under 20 ES tramitt only few hours:mad:

go higgy...lose with honour:sad:

I guess they'll show Ronnie-Higgi they're not THAT stupid :retard:

Especially since they'll have no occasion to see Ronnie in Grand Prix again :bigcry:

Stop the jinxing, Higgi will win comfortably :ras:

Betty
10-07-2009, 12:13 PM
u are jinxing:ras:

for now no on es:(

acionescu
10-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Those are GMT hours so 15.00 your hour :scared: :unsure:

christallh24
10-07-2009, 02:14 PM

Coming out of lurkdom to say "Ouch, nice one!". :worship:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 02:21 PM

Another Nadal fangirl taking the piss when one dares not praise Spanish things... :zzz: you better go back to lurking :yawn:

l_mac
10-07-2009, 05:40 PM

:cuckoo:

JM :hug:

Who deleted all the posts from the old thread :retard: :retard:

Betty
10-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Andy:kiss:

acionescu
10-07-2009, 06:00 PM
:rolleyes:

:bigcry: :bigcry: I hate when he loses :bigcry:

Blake :scared: :unsure: R&R usually lose in the same week :scared:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 06:09 PM
:cuckoo:

JM :hug:
:rolls: Yeah, JM will surely have been wounded by that comment from the lurker and we know that he's so defenseless so a hug from his MTF mum will be just what he needs.

l_mac
10-07-2009, 06:13 PM
:rolls: Yeah, JM will surely have been wounded by that comment from the lurker and we know that he's so defenseless so a hug from his MTF mum will be just what he needs.

Know the lurker do you?

:hug:

I didn't give JM a hug because of what the lurker said. The "lurker" wasn't even praising one of JG's better attacks :shrug:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Know the lurker do you?
No, not at all.
Disappointing, huh? :hug:

l_mac
10-07-2009, 06:17 PM
No, not at all.

Oh, I think you probably do :D

Not at all! You've hugged me passive aggressively :worship: A rare treat :p

Snoo Foo
10-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Pico & Ernestin showdown :scared: :unsure: in the middle of the fucking night, on a non-tv court...

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 06:19 PM
I really don't but if it makes you feel better in an all-knowing way, be my guest. :)

l_mac
10-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Pico & Ernestin showdown :scared: :unsure: in the middle of the fucking night, on a non-tv court...

Has anyone asked you if that is your beard?

l_mac
10-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I really don't but if it makes you feel better in an all-knowing way, be my guest. :)

Thank you :sport:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 06:22 PM
No problem, oh wise one.

What the fuck were you trying to prove with your "Know the lurker do you?" anyway?

Snoo Foo
10-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Has anyone asked you if that is your beard?

:lol: not yet but it's just a matter of time

l_mac
10-07-2009, 06:25 PM
No problem, oh wise one.

What the fuck were you trying to prove with your "Know the lurker do you?" anyway?

Winding you up.

Seems to have been fairly successful.

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Winding you up.
It was probably an added bonus for you to think so but that's not really it but never mind. You won't spit it out anyway.

-Evita-
10-07-2009, 06:31 PM

I have a feeling that Ernests will go on a mental walkabout again and lose the match. I'll be happy for you if he does :hug:

It does suck that it's a non-TV court. What were the organizers thinking? :mad:

Castafiore
10-07-2009, 06:40 PM
You've hugged me passive aggressively :worship: A rare treat :p
I attempted to return the favor but what was I thinking anyway: you're the queen of passive aggressive behaviour. ;)

Snoo Foo
10-07-2009, 06:45 PM
I have a feeling that Ernests will go on a mental walkabout again and lose the match.

jejejeje not if pico goes away first, although prolly what'll happen is ernie goes long enough for pico to get a 6-4 5-3 lead and then end up losing in 3.

l_mac
10-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I attempted to return the favor but what was I thinking anyway: you're the queen of passive aggressive behaviour. ;)

I am being positively showered with compliments this evening! :hearts:

Snoo Foo
10-07-2009, 06:51 PM
girls, girls, you're both pretty!

tennizen
10-07-2009, 07:07 PM

Know the lurker do you?

:hug:

I didn't give JM a hug because of what the lurker said. The "lurker" wasn't even praising one of JG's better attacks :shrug:

No, not at all.

Not at all! You've hugged me passive aggressively :worship: A rare treat :p

No problem, oh wise one.

Winding you up.

Seems to have been fairly successful.

It was probably an added bonus for you to think so but that's not really it but never mind. You won't spit it out anyway.

I am being positively showered with compliments this evening! :hearts:

:dance: Summary post:D

MariaV
10-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the summary, Hema! :wavey:
I'll probably see Rafa vs Blake :scared: :unsure: on my TV tomorrow morning. Not really sure I should watch. :bolt: Andreea said Rafa will surely lose. :sad:

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Hilde, give Linda a break :( :o usually you're grumpy in the mornings and get better as the day goes by :shrug: :p

Linda, whose double account is that lurker? :(

Betty
10-07-2009, 08:40 PM
JM are u jealous coz somebody else tried to steal a drama moment here?:o:awww::p;)

bokehlicious
10-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Betty :ras: no, I like it when I see people kind of :boxing: and I'm not involved in the least... :o :angel: :p

Getta
10-07-2009, 08:51 PM
JM are u jealous coz somebody else tried to steal a drama moment here?:o:awww::p;)

drama is an imitation of life, it all depends on the ability to meet adequately each new situation anyway.

Castafiore
10-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Hilde, give Linda a break :(
Pah, you don't need a mommy on MTF to scare the bad people away from you. You can manage quite well on your own. :ras:

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 07:05 AM
Pah, you don't need a mommy on MTF to scare the bad people away from you. You can manage quite well on your own. :ras:

Nothing to do with me :shrug: just that nobody should ever dare bother Linda, she's too much of a sweetheart :( you Flemish Walloon :p

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Rafa has started splendidly :worship:

Laba
10-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Yes, that early break was indeed a great start. Let's just see if he can press forward now and hold his service games rather well.

Metis
10-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Good morning :wavey:

Any non JustinTV livestreams? :awww:

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Vamos Campeon!! :rocker2: even barely at 30% he still rule the tennis world!! SPARTA!!

acionescu
10-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Score? :unsure:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 07:27 AM
And it's SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :ras:

Metis
10-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Blake breaks back 2 all

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm so happy since I downloaded UltraSurf, now I can watch all the justin tv streams without that annoying user limit appearing :dance:

Damn Rafa, you were supposed to hold here :mad:

Metis
10-08-2009, 07:31 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/13/thisis128578942850983345.jpg

acionescu
10-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Never in doubt :rolleyes:

Metis
10-08-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm so happy since I downloaded UltraSurf, now I can watch all the justin tv streams without that annoying user limit appearing :dance:

UltraSurf? Is it free?

For the moment I have a decent JustinTV stream that's working but who knows? :scared:

Betty
10-08-2009, 07:41 AM
3-3 andreea:bigcry:

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM
UltraSurf? Is it free?

For the moment I have a decent JustinTV stream that's working but who knows? :scared:

Yes, it's free, you can get it here (http://www.ultrareach.com/download_en.htm). When you run it it automatically opens up an IE window that's configured like you were from a different country, I think. When you close UltraSurf the IE settings go back to normal. Anyway, it works for me.

Metis
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Why didn't anyone tell me Justine was really coming back in January? :mad:

:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

Adam :hug:

Metis
10-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Yes, it's free, you can get it here (http://www.ultrareach.com/download_en.htm). When you run it it automatically opens up an IE window that's configured like you were from a different country, I think. When you close UltraSurf the IE settings go back to normal. Anyway, it works for me.

Thanks! :D

acionescu
10-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Fuck you, Blake :mad:

And not in the good way :o

acionescu
10-08-2009, 07:52 AM
wATCH RAFITO GETTING BROKEN HERE :bigcry:

Metis
10-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Rafito breaks :rocker2:

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Nadal 7-5

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 08:05 AM
wATCH RAFITO GETTING BROKEN HERE :bigcry:

Your tears were in vain :hug:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Your tears were in vain :hug:

Not really :angel:

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:13 AM
This must be the 1633548634545th time I hear about Blake's neck injury, scoliosis and father's death. :sobbing:

scoobs
10-08-2009, 08:18 AM
This must be the 1633548634545th time I hear about Blake's neck injury, scoliosis and father's death. :sobbing:
If they tell us often enough, maybe we'll start to care.

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:19 AM
3 BP's Vamos :rocker2:

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Berdych, please finish Beck, I want the Gulbis match to start.

Castafiore
10-08-2009, 08:21 AM
It was discussed in great detail some time ago but perhaps that was during your holiday.

Indeed, Adam was over the moon as well with this news. :D

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:23 AM
One time in my life today I'll be rooting for Boredo :rocker2:

scoobs
10-08-2009, 08:27 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

Adam :hug:
Adam was THRILLED

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:28 AM
If they tell us often enough, maybe we'll start to care.

:lol: I did care the first 5 times. After that I started to lose my patience. :banghead:

It was discussed in great detail some time ago but perhaps that was during your holiday.

Indeed, Adam was over the moon as well with this news. :D

I didn't have time to read back. :( I was :mad: because I asked for an update and nobody mentioned such significant news. Even Andreea thought her trip to the BCR Open was more important :rolleyes:

Maybe I should go back and look for Adam's ranting. :D

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:36 AM
you should, Metis, he has maximum 10 posts anyway since you left :sad:

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:39 AM
you should, Metis, he has maximum 10 posts anyway since you left :sad:

Poor Adam, Henin announcing her return AND me being away for so long, must have been devastating... :awww:

What's with the dfs? :silly: Rafa had lost just one point on serve in the 2nd set before that. :(

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:40 AM
DF :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 08:40 AM

At least Rafito is classy enough to refrain from mentionning his knee injuries all the time :yeah:

:lol:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:41 AM
BP Blake :retard:

Not Spartan stuff, I'm afraid, Rafa :smash:

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 08:43 AM
BAMOOOOOOSSSS!!! :rocker2:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_01/nadalDM_468x612.jpg

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:45 AM
WHAT THE FUCK :mad: :fiery:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:46 AM
BAMOOOOOOSSSS!!! :rocker2:

:inlove: :hearts: :drool:

Can't be quoted enough :D

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:47 AM
JM :lol: you're so desperate :hug:

Sorry but I'm not going to pick a fight with you. :kiss:

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Serve it out this time Rafito :rocker2:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Nice detail from you, JM, to post a pic from Wimby. Maybe even from the final :inlove:

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 08:49 AM
JM :lol: you're so desperate :hug:

Sorry but I'm not going to pick a fight with you. :kiss:

"too big!" :bounce: :cool: :D :p

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:51 AM
tiebreak :spit:

adee-gee
10-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Rafa :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Nice detail from you, JM, to post a pic from Wimby. Maybe even from the final :inlove:

I image googled "fist pumping" and many Rafa pics popped up on the first page :hearts: :lol: Vamos :rocker2:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:54 AM
:retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:

Snoo Foo
why don't they put a hat on rafelin? he is prolly losing this cuz he looked across the net and saw his future.

adee-gee
Poor Adam, Henin announcing her return AND me being away for so long, must have been devastating... :awww:
You not being here was harder for me to deal with ;) :hug:

I'm looking forward to Henin coming back. Kim, Maria and Serena will destroy her :dance: (and others if they could learn how to serve :silly: )

What a tool Rafa is :o

Metis
10-08-2009, 08:55 AM
:tape:

How many match points did Rafa waste in this set, 4, 5?

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 08:56 AM
can't wait for Rafa to fall down the rankings, still a solid top 20 where he belongs as the mug moonballer he is :drool: 2010 is the year I can feel it :bounce: :dance: :D

acionescu
10-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Great TB, Rafa :spit:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 08:59 AM
kelly jones? did they say what happened to brian barker?

Laba
10-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Absolutely fucking pathetic. The match should have been over twenty minutes ago.

adee-gee
10-08-2009, 09:02 AM
:tape:

How many match points did Rafa waste in this set, 4, 5?
3 I think :lol:
can't wait for Rafa to fall down the rankings, still a solid top 20 where he belongs as the mug moonballer he is :drool: 2010 is the year I can feel it :bounce: :dance: :D
Shutup Antonius :o

I will remind you of this quote when Rafito regains his rightful #1 spot :D
kelly jones? did they say what happened to brian barker?
I think Blake fired him.

Metis
10-08-2009, 09:02 AM
You not being here was harder for me to deal with ;) :hug:

:banana: :lol:

I'm looking forward to Henin coming back. Kim, Maria and Serena will destroy her :dance: (and others if they could learn how to serve :silly: )

:spit: We'll see about that. Justine will tear them apart with her new improved serve :sport:

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 09:03 AM
I bet my two cojones that Rafito wins this, breaking at 4... I have seen that same boring pattern billion times in the past... :shrug: :zzz: :zzz:

MariaV
10-08-2009, 09:06 AM
I bet my two cojones that Rafito wins this, breaking at 4... I have seen that same boring pattern billion times in the past... :shrug: :zzz: :zzz:

:rolleyes:x1000000000000000 :D :wavey:

How in the hell did Rafa give back the break and lose the TB? :help:
He's SOOOOOOO gonna lose the match now. And I can't even watch, bloody work. :mad:

adee-gee
10-08-2009, 09:10 AM
:spit: We'll see about that. Justine will tear them apart with her new improved serve :sport:
She can't have worked for too long on it. Apparently:

"A new future is ahead and I won't go back on this decision."

Justine Henin, Wednesday, 14 May 2008.
Hopefully, it would be a good win for the solid top 20 journeyman :rocker2:

MariaV
10-08-2009, 09:12 AM
I image googled "fist pumping" and many Rafa pics popped up on the first page :hearts: :lol: Vamos :rocker2:

And I thought that you had all the Rafa photos saved. :awww: :sad:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:13 AM
after rafelin retires next year he's gonna work as a caddy, he got nike to make him that outfit cuz he's planning ahead

http://www.ebonyjet.com/uploadedImages/EbonyJetcom/10_ITEMS_OR_LESS/Caddy.jpg

Action Jackson
10-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Princess, heard from a reliable source that Henin is a Gooner.

MariaV
10-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Adam dear, how's life? :hug:

MariaV
10-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Lovely Snoo, simply lovely. I won't quote the photo though. :D

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:18 AM

acionescu
10-08-2009, 09:22 AM

Just because :D

MariaV
10-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Yes girls, next year Wimbledon will be ours again. VAMOS! :banana:

Action Jackson
10-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Just because

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06PX4kP5YpgHi/520x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0a655VA9Nt6Gk/520x.jpg

acionescu
10-08-2009, 09:26 AM
...because your bad taste? :D

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:27 AM
:banana: tsongeleh :banana:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:28 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/610x-8.jpg

adee-gee
10-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Princess, heard from a reliable source that Henin is a Gooner.
Quite probably.

Good win for Gaston yesterday, I watched some of it. Massu was being ridiculous.
Adam dear, how's life? :hug:
All good :D and you?

I'd be better if Snoo's boy could take out Evita's boy though (TT and vcash purposes :o ). I just realised Betty is ranked above me in TT, I used to criticise her for all her "crazy picks" :o

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:30 AM
just because MUG

http://www.officinadeltennis.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/juan_monaco_2007_australian_open_r1.jpg

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Gulbis needs this win much more than Monaco, it would be so great if he could win despite all the wind :hearts:

Action Jackson
10-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Quite probably.

Good win for Gaston yesterday, I watched some of it. Massu was being ridiculous.

I'd be better if Snoo's boy could take out Evita's boy though (TT and vcash purposes :o ). I just realised Betty is ranked above me in TT, I used to criticise her for all her "crazy picks" :o

Well at least in the next match I can't lose, though in a way I'd rather Horna win as he needs the points a lot more, but it's a result I can't lose either way. So Massu at his timewasting beast, he takes the meaning of deliberate pace to new levels.

Good old TT, losing this week, due to my own stupidity, it's all fun.

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:32 AM
:ras:

i would picked him...but then i chose the mug pico:fiery:
after he saw andreea he is inlove and forgot how oplay tennis:mad:

Metis
10-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Juju and Nalby both coming back in January :bounce:

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/JustinHeninRetires.jpg http://www.tenis365.com/uploaded_images/nalbi7-790641.jpg

:hearts: :drool:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Gulbis needs this win much more than Monaco

:rolleyes: sez you

at least ernie's ex-gf is not dancing around in tight jeans for all the world to see in a grocery store with the schmuck she dumped him for :sobbing:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:34 AM
:haha: blake :haha:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:35 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/c9c78adf0a87d7aab8404b28f1810176-ge.jpg

Betty
Adam:nerner:im a TT misunderstood queen:smoke:

only the other Sco boy stand my picks coz his are more mug

Metis
She can't have worked for too long on it. Apparently:

"A new future is ahead and I won't go back on this decision."

Justine Henin, Wednesday, 14 May 2008.

:lol: They all say that. :shrug:

after rafelin retires next year he's gonna work as a caddy, he got nike to make him that outfit cuz he's planning ahead

http://www.ebonyjet.com/uploadedImages/EbonyJetcom/10_ITEMS_OR_LESS/Caddy.jpg

:rolls:

Action Jackson
10-08-2009, 09:36 AM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/3141_93171200609_627340609_2978185_4136144_n.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs029.snc1/2582_72259885609_627340609_2738157_5303509_n.jpg

This one wish it was good beer.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v236/119/98/627340609/n627340609_1187811_168.jpg

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:37 AM
fu** u monaco

JolánGagó
10-08-2009, 09:38 AM
hahaha this Flake is good

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:39 AM
but damn gulbis should wake up this week cant wait another week:bigcry:

Metis
10-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Finally Rafa closes the match :rolleyes: Gonzo or Safin next in the QF. :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:40 AM
i'm going back to bed, fucking pico :banghead:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/logonips.jpg

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:41 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/7c3f510b7de5fe0c5f0d0e13a810c09b-ge.jpg

Betty
yes wake up him snoo

acionescu
Juju and Nalby both coming back in January :bounce:

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/JustinHeninRetires.jpg http://www.tenis365.com/uploaded_images/nalbi7-790641.jpg

:hearts: :drool:

:rocker2:

at least ernie's ex-gf is not dancing around in tight jeans for all the world to see in a grocery store with the schmuck she dumped him for :sobbing:

:sobbing:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/3141_93171200609_627340609_2978185_4136144_n.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs029.snc1/2582_72259885609_627340609_2738157_5303509_n.jpg

This one wish it was good beer.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v236/119/98/627340609/n627340609_1187811_168.jpg

Now, these are good pictures :yeah: Horna's wife is stunning :hearts:

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:42 AM
gaston body:drool:

vamos rafa:D

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:42 AM
also what the score snoo?????please,.live score doesnt work now:(

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:43 AM
ernie 6-3 *2-1

:awww:

Action Jackson
10-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Monaco down 6-0 5-0 0-40

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:46 AM
same difference

edit: dude the sb is not mobing, maybe there's a trainer involved :scared:

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Betty, Snoo, don't you realize this would be the first time Ernie got past the second round in 14 months? Do you really not want him to do it? :sobbing:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Rafa won? :banana: Unleash the haters in GM :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:48 AM
oh god pliz don't let me get sucked into this maratski match i need sleep

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Just because

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06PX4kP5YpgHi/520x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0a655VA9Nt6Gk/520x.jpg

:worship: :hearts: :drool: by far my best tennis memories of the year :cool: :D

Snoo Foo
10-08-2009, 09:50 AM
damn these chinese folks love them some marat.

il est grand, il est fort, il est beau.

bokehlicious
10-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Rafa won? :banana: Unleash the haters in GM :rocker2:

Start da game will make sure to defend Rafito from the haters, no worries...

-Evita-
Gulbis 4-1 in the second set and serving :rocker2:

Betty
Monaco down 6-0 5-0 0-40
:confused:Mike?
ernie 6-3 *2-1

:awww:
:sad::sad:
Betty, Snoo, don't you realize this would be the first time Ernie got past the second round in 14 months? Do you really not want him to do it? :sobbing:

TT is more important Evi!:angel:

acionescu
10-08-2009, 09:52 AM
yes wake up him snoo

:haha: :haha:

Betty
10-08-2009, 09:52 AM
i should belive in yr man evi:o :o fu** me:(

Action Jackson
10-08-2009, 09:53 AM
http://www.nicolasvadot.com/images/English/Dessins_Presse/Vif_Express/Political_cartoons/2009/026_Berlusconi.jpg

-Evita-
10-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Pico retired :awww: This is not the way I wanted Ernie to win :(

Snoo :hug: