Simon's vs Murray forehand [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Simon's vs Murray forehand

koslav85
10-03-2009, 06:26 AM
It seems to be Simon has a better forehand than Murray. I would like to see both players be more aggressive with their shots, to spice up mens game. Overall , Murray is still better player though. Discuss.
By the way my favorite players is Djokovic, who also has being lacking his flat forehands this season. Hopefully he can regain some aggressiveness too.

duong
10-03-2009, 01:18 PM
It seems to be Simon has a better forehand than Murray.

I wouldn't say that : they have different forehands :

Simon can play it more aggressively, Murray prefers "moonballs" :lol: but he uses that shot well.

I would like to see both players be more aggressive with their shots, to spice up mens game.

many would like it, but Simon's and Murray's cases are different :

Simon has made real efforts for that, even if it's not effective at once, which is remarkable to say :yeah:

Murray's case is very different : he has the potential but doesn't want to make the efforts :lol:

And when Simon meets Murray he's the attacking player :lol: (and he loses ;) )

Certinfy
10-03-2009, 01:22 PM
When Murray is aggressive, the FH is pretty good (IMO). As for Simon, i don't really know tbh.

duong
10-03-2009, 01:28 PM
As for Simon, i don't really know tbh.

Simon can make very flat and aggressive forehands when he's in good position (he can also do it with his backhand actually ... once again when he's in good position)

Tenn1sAdd1ct
10-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Dont know about Simons forehand but his BH is definetly one of the best when it comes to hardcourts. Its extremely flat and accurate and he can easily create very nice crosscourt angles with it even from difficult positions.

Biggest problem with Simon is that he needs aggressive opponent to get some pace to his shots. Its very difficult for him to beat a good moonballer like Murray.