Welcome aboard naughty "Mimi" [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Welcome aboard naughty "Mimi"

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

dots
01-02-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by mimi
ai yai, don't challenge my poor geographical knowledge please :o, well i remembe that las vegas is quite close to LA :o,i never forget the beautiful light at night, so i want to go there once moer :cool:

may be your body is clean, umm, with some doubt, but your heart is very naughty and not pure :o :p :p

but don't worry, you are so lucky, no matter how pure or dirty you are, mimi will promote you to reach the top, the famous hollywood new star after Leondardo :cool: :p

oh yes...Los Angeles is a beautiful city, and so is Las Vegas. :cool:

hmm..my heart is just as pure as ???hmmm*thinking* hmmm oh yeah :o as pure as pepsi lol

btw...that whore Leo D is sure to be my main rival :mad: ...but I don't worry...I'm sure my extraordinary talents will win me more Oscars than any pretty face. :D

Mimi
01-02-2003, 07:23 AM
hahaha, your heart as pure as what pepsi, completely black in colour :D:D

yeah, i love disneyland :D, HK will have one soon :D

don't say leonardo is a whore, he is also as "pure" as you :angel:

yes i agree your talent can carry you to the top of hollywood and you are going to receive life time award when you are 80, for sure :D:D

dots
01-02-2003, 08:00 AM
hahaha, your heart as pure as what pepsi, completely black in colour :D:D

yeah, i love disneyland :D, HK will have one soon :D

don't say leonardo is a whore, he is also as "pure" as you :angel:

yes i agree your talent can carry you to the top of hollywood and you are going to receive life time award when you are 80, for sure :D:D

lol Disneyland it's so cool!

I don't know about Leo though...I'm an :angel: compared to him... I do agree that i'm talented enough to win a few Oscars(around 5 or 6) :D:D

Mimi
01-03-2003, 02:32 AM
leo at first is also an :angel: but his pureness went when he continues the movie business, so dots may be you gonna follow his path :p :cool:

umm, you are too greedy, no one can win 5 oscars :D

dots
01-05-2003, 01:04 AM
leo at first is also an :angel: but his pureness went when he continues the movie business, so dots may be you gonna follow his path :p :cool:

umm, you are too greedy, no one can win 5 oscars :D

aww...so that means it won't be long before I become a slut? ;) oh oh---> :angel:

and of course I can win 5 or 6 Oscars:mad: I'll just leep with the right people*hehe* :cool:

Jorge
01-05-2003, 06:14 PM
dots is the right actor to play in the newest movie of Arnold Schwarzeneger.
He will appear 10 seconds playing the role of a bad latin dude, and 10 seconds later he will be killed by Arnold.
No words, No speech, No nothing. Perfect to dots:D
Fat Mimi:p

Mimi
01-06-2003, 03:13 AM
don't listen to this crazy jealous Jorge, dots, you are an handsome American guy not latin guy :D

in fact this fat Jorge is talking about the role which I negotiated for him, acting as the person who disguise as santa claus, hey, no need to do any make up or sucking more clothes for him coz he is even fatter than the real santa :D:D, he acts, of course, a bad person who packed those overdue grilled chicken and left overs of himself and distribute to poor children and old people, wanting to kill them with these fatty poisoned food and arnold is gonna shot him after 5 seconds :D, and his last scene is a close up of his "handsome" face with arnold who is kind enough to suck a big fried chicken into his mouth as the last souvenir :D:D

fat Jorge :p

Mimi
01-20-2003, 01:50 AM
where is my handsome pure client dots :confused: hey your great agent mimi has already negotiated the new film for you with Jim Carry and Tom Cruise as actors :D, the first scene that you meet with JIm is in Miami naked beach :o, and you gonna lose your pureness in the beach's toilet :o, is it good for you :D :D

where is daniel again :(

dots
01-21-2003, 06:35 AM
where is my handsome pure client dots :confused: hey your great agent mimi has already negotiated the new film for you with Jim Carry and Tom Cruise as actors :D, the first scene that you meet with JIm is in Miami naked beach :o, and you gonna lose your pureness in the beach's toilet :o, is it good for you :D :D

where is daniel again :(

lol...everything sounds great but in the TOILET????:eek: :eek: lol...but exactly how is that Tom Cruise enters the picture? hehe can't wait till you tell me the plot ;) and I better have at least three love scenes with each actor :o :o

dots
01-21-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Jorge
dots is the right actor to play in the newest movie of Arnold Schwarzeneger.
He will appear 10 seconds playing the role of a bad latin dude, and 10 seconds later he will be killed by Arnold.
No words, No speech, No nothing. Perfect to dots:D
Fat Mimi:p

Jorge...poor old trashy George :p :p just cuz' I'm too good doesn't mean you have to be hating on me ;)

Mimi
01-21-2003, 08:24 AM
hey i figured you two love each other immediately in the beach, so you are in a rush, toilet is a good choice :o, its gonna be an extravegent toilet, perfumed, lots of flowers near the mirror and with purple coloured curtain, its gonna be very romantic so don't be so picky :D:D

i will tell you later how Tom Cruise gets in :D, hey, you are really naughty right, each actor has 3 love scenes with you :o :eek: :eek:

yes no need to pay attention to this jealous old Jorge, he is even fatter than Marlon Bando, like a rolled big sausage so he loves to bad mouth you :mad: , shame on you, dirty Jorge :mad: , go and eat your 100 twisted big hot dog and stop disturbing my valuable client dots :mad: :mad:

dots, meanwhile eat less and get fitter coz you need to wear a tiny red undie when you meet Jim :o :D:D

Jorge
02-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi empress of the junk food :D :wavey:

Hi full figured, dots :wavey:

Mimi
02-14-2003, 02:18 AM
hey who is this empress :confused: both mimi and harry only eats healthy food, mimi eats only fruits and vegetables so who are you saying hello to :confused: :confused:

dots has an excellent figure under manager mimi's strict supervision, its 45:30:40 :D:D, so the full figured = Jorge :D:D

Mimi
02-24-2003, 07:43 AM
where are daniel and dots :confused:

waaa, no one pay attention to poor mimi :( :p :p

Barrie_Dude
02-27-2003, 02:42 PM
:hearts: :kiss: :lick: :drool: (Taking Mimi In My Arms, Kissing Her Deeply, All The While Groping Her Fine Ass) There you are sweetie! Some attention just for you!;) :D

Mimi
02-28-2003, 03:37 AM
thank you so much Barrie for giving me this kind of attention ;)

umm, but aren't you doing yellow things with Daniel just now ;):p

Barrie_Dude
02-28-2003, 07:44 PM
thank you so much Barrie for giving me this kind of attention ;)

umm, but aren't you doing yellow things with Daniel just now ;):p (Taking Mimi's clothing off, stroking her body, kissing her all over):drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :p :drool:

Mimi
03-01-2003, 02:24 AM
wow, this Barrie, you like man or woman :confused: or both

:confused: :p

mimi PM ms angele + daniel, they are going to Barrie's home soon .......... together with an AK47, bang bang bang :D:D

Barrie_Dude
03-01-2003, 03:21 PM
Ahhhhhhhh.....Mimi loves me!

Mimi
03-02-2003, 04:38 AM
yes both me, daniel and angele loves your big ............. house very much, we are intended to kidnap you while you are sleeping, drive you to a dark forest to live with the wild wolfs and pigs :D:D

and we three to share your big and beautiful house :D:D

Mimi
07-02-2003, 07:50 AM
hehe, i miss my old thread and old friends, its has been 4 months :p :cool:

harry_potter
07-02-2003, 12:07 PM
hehehehhehehe.......... i'm here :D :wavey: :bounce:

Mimi
07-03-2003, 02:33 AM
hello harry :p , i gonna do this to you again :smash:

do you think your Tim will win wimbledon this year :confused:

harry_potter
07-03-2003, 12:14 PM
ouch! :eek: :sad:

hehe..... i hope so..... down two sets to one..... go timmy!!! :bounce:

harry_potter
07-03-2003, 12:15 PM
sampras is not playing tho :(

Mimi
07-04-2003, 03:03 AM
ok, you don't like :smash: , i give you :smooch: (from your tim henman), hehe, this :smash: will make you more smart, coz "ding ding" on your head, make your head "open" so you will get 100 points in all your examinations, lol :p

sorry that tim lost :sad: but he still has a few more years to play, see Agassi still playing at 33, Tim at least has 5 more years :)

yes I miss Samrpas so much, now I have to support Mark P instead coz he is so gorgeous :drool: :angel: :dance:

harry_potter
07-04-2003, 12:39 PM
yay!!! then i want more :smash: :smash: :smash: !!! hehe... gonna make me go like this --> :retard:

poor timmy... :sad: i fell asleep watching him cuz it was live on tv at 11pm hk... and i was tired :o :sad: hope he wins next year :bounce:

now i'll support... FEDERER or GROSJEAN :kiss: :bounce: :bounce:

Jorge
07-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Hi Grace :smooch: since you wants to be battered let me help you, it will be a pleasure :smash: :smash: :smash: *punching Grace* :lol:

About Tim "Teethman", I think this was his last chance to win at wimbledon. the pressure over him is simply too much, perhaps he could do it better in australia or flushing meadows. who knows? :unsure:

I am rooting for Roger, hope he could win, if he can't, anyone but Andy.:help:

Hi Mimi :wavey: how's India?

harry_potter
07-04-2003, 01:51 PM
ouch!!! :retard: hope i'm smarter now ;)

of course it's not tim's last chance... he's only 28... still has many yrs to go :mad: but yes, gd luck to him anywhere, but wimbledon... rly hope that he'll win it... someday :)

hope roger or seb wins this :D :bounce: :kiss:

Mimi
07-05-2003, 03:17 AM
:fiery: :p :p

the super mimi gonna do this to both bad harry and fat Jorge :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: and make you two :retard: :retard: (actually you two are already :retard: , just joking, lol :haha: ) because you two are so bad not to support the poor Mark :fiery: :p

Mark P was so unlucky, he was closed to beat the still mighty Sampras in 1999 wimbledon before the knee injury forced him to out, from that time, I am with sympathy for him, seems he has wasted so many years in injuries so I support him not only because of his gorgeous handsome face but his poor experiences :bowdown:

but yes Roger played so good against Roddick, i don't know if Mark can win :confused:

one more :smash: to this bad Jorge, your Roger beat my old mum's idol Roddick, she wants so much Roddick to win after Michael Chang retired :sad:

Mimi
07-05-2003, 03:20 AM
yes harry, don't believe this bad mouth Jorge, Tim still has some more years to come, goran can still win at almost 30, don't worry about that :)

hehe, this aging Jorge, how was India, read my PM :p

Mimi
07-07-2003, 03:16 AM
i am very sad for the poor Mark P, at age 26, he will never have better chacne to win another slam :sad:

but since fat Grace and fat Jorge loves Roger, I am still happy for you two, congradulations :) , these two are now having party ;) :drink: and eat more pizza and increase more kilos and both of them weights more than 1000 pounds now, while poor mimi just has 90 pounds :sad:

harry_potter
07-08-2003, 08:37 AM
mmmmm... yummy :lick: think i've gained 100 pounds from all the partying :eek: i've finished now... but fatty is still very busy becuz he still has to eat 763 more pizzas :p

Mimi
07-08-2003, 09:00 AM
hello harry , you finally have admitted that you have 1,500 pounds :eek: :haha: :bolt:

how many pizzas you ate :eek:

why fat Jorge still has to eat 762 more :confused: , oh then he must now have 2,062 pounds, i had bought a super elephant undie when i went to India for him, its for the elephant to wear because their master fear they will boo boo while carrying tourists on their back, you know the smell is no good so they need to wear undie to hide their boo boo :haha: , but since Jorge gains more pounds, i gonna look for a dinosaur undie for him :banghead: :bowdown: :haha:

my colleague in front is now reading Harry Porter's new book, have you read it, harry? :confused:

Jorge
07-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Chubby Grace now weights 6789 pounds :D she is a gigantic meatball already :o in fact is easier for her to roll than to walk :lol:
Plump Mimi, after the dinosaur undie, send me one of your own undies, they are the biggest undies ever "constructed" :D as big as the roof of a circus :haha:

Mimi
07-09-2003, 04:09 AM
this always lying Jorge, he already seen my photo in india and can see that i only weigh 90 pounds, poor mimi, so tiny :sad: :dance:, in fact i am now joining a "From Kate Moss to Elizabeth Taylor Club" to gain more fat but no matter how hard i tried, i still just weight 90 pounds, clubby harry and Jorge, please :help: :bowdown: the poor mimi

tell you a secret :bolt: : i am too lazy to wash undies while travelling so i always buy the "paper undies" in super market, you can see they are so tiny, if you want my undies, they cannot even be big enough for your lili to wear, poor lili is also clubby like her master :haha: :haha: :haha:

do wait for my dinosaur undie, i am still finding for you :eek: :dance: :haha: :haha:

Mimi
08-03-2003, 05:12 AM
hello dots :D

just that i see you post in gay and lesbians thread so i post there to say hello :)

umm, since i am not lesbian, its not appropriate for me to post in that thread, so i answer you here :D

the gay thread is good and so is atpworld.com :D

i am still the same, just getting older and fatter each day :sad: :fiery: :p

yes i know Tom Cruise is way too old to compare with the great dots :D, do you like the actor who acted Hulk ;), seems he is quite good looking, do you want him to be your partner in our new film "Naughty dots and his love with green monster" :p :cool:

i am going to watch lara croft II today, hope i can buy the ticket, see you :D :p :cool:

dots
08-25-2003, 02:17 AM
hello dots :D

yes i know Tom Cruise is way too old to compare with the great dots :D, do you like the actor who acted Hulk ;), seems he is quite good looking, do you want him to be your partner in our new film "Naughty dots and his love with green monster" :p :cool:

i am going to watch lara croft II today, hope i can buy the ticket, see you :D :p :cool:

lol Mimi... I hope you enjoyed the movie ;) It kind of tanked here in the US :O

...you know what? there is this guy named Franklin that comes up in a new show named Boy meets Boy, and I want him as my co-star! :mad: I mean as the supporting actor cuz' we ALL KNOW I am the ONLY and TRUE star around here :cool: ..and where is that lazy assistant of yours? *snaps fingers* :mad: I think his name is Jorge or something like that... :rolleyes: just tell me to go get me a drink or he's FIRED!

Mimi
08-25-2003, 04:18 AM
hello the dots, long time no see, i miss you, why you go here so seldomly :confused: , is it because your school is going to start and you are busily making preparation :confused: , oh, i don't know that you are so young, still a student, wow, i envy of you so much, being students is the best role in life :worship:

mimi is not doing very good, the computer dummy mimi experiences many computer problems at home which i don't know how to solve, i call the computer co but they never respond :mad: , i always got disconnected while i browse for internet this week, i am very angry :mad: and whats more your friend mimi is getting fatter and older each day :mad: :p , i do envy of your perfect figure :eek: :p

Laracroft is ok for me, Angelina is very beautiful and whats more, some of the scenes were taken in HK so i feel some "connection" :p

sorry i don't know who is this Franklin :confused: , do you have a photo of him :confused: , of course everyone knows dots is the real star :p

oh my lazy assistant Jorge and Harry porter have disappeared for long, especially this fat Jorge, you know fat people do not want to move, i am so angry with him, whenever i ask him to do something, i have to kick his dinosaur butt otherwise he just sits in sofa with tacos and coca cola and watch tv :mad:

"JORGE, GET DOTS A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE OR YOU GOT FIRED" :mad: :mad:

dots
08-31-2003, 03:44 AM
Laracroft is ok for me, Angelina is very beautiful and whats more, some of the scenes were taken in HK so i feel some "connection" :p

sorry i don't know who is this Franklin :confused: , do you have a photo of him :confused: , of course everyone knows dots is the real star :p

oh my lazy assistant Jorge and Harry porter have disappeared for long, especially this fat Jorge, you know fat people do not want to move, i am so angry with him, whenever i ask him to do something, i have to kick his dinosaur butt otherwise he just sits in sofa with tacos and coca cola and watch tv :mad:

"JORGE, GET DOTS A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE OR YOU GOT FIRED" :mad: :mad:

lol Mimi...hey there Mimi...yes I am a student ;) a college student that is. I haven't had enough time this couple of days because school and all. I have a few e-mails and pms to answer but :o I don't think I have the time to read them all :o

Mimi, Franklin from the dating show Boy meets Boy is just the best looking guy I have seen in a while *I'll post his picture on the gay lesb thread ;) *

About those movie roles...I keep getting offers after offers :cool: but I am too selective to bother myself with the likes of Keanu, Tom, and Brad. I guess when you are as talented as me, you can give yourself those luxuries of rejecting people left and right :o ...I do hope you get Frankling to start in my movie and make sure his contract reads in FINE PRINT :mad: "mandatory sex scenes with Dots* :angel:

dots
08-31-2003, 03:47 AM
btw...errr...that old Gorge never brought me something to drink :mad: FIRED him MIMI :mad:

Mimi
09-01-2003, 03:51 AM
hello dots :D , hahaha, you are so humourous :D :D

wow, colleague student, you are so young, i envy of you so much :sad:

your school must be a very high discipline and famous school coz you got so many home work to do :eek:

looking forward to seeing the photo of Franklin ;) but i am sure that he is only half as goregous as you :worship: :p

yes i am now negotiating a role for you with Franklin but sorry since you are so young, its not good to do a sex scene :o, so your hottest scene with Franklin is just hand in hand :o :cool:

by the way, i find Johnny Depp very charming, what do you think, do you like him to act as your father in your new movie :confused: :p

this old Jorge, not only fat and old, but he is getting deaf these days, i received lots of complains from neighbours because he turned the volume of his tv to highest level :mad: , he can't hear your order, he is useless now, but i am kind, i have not kicked him out, i just sent him to the Mexican zoo, he is now acting as the fatty clown :D:D

bobber
09-07-2003, 05:44 PM
do you have a pic mimi :D

Mimi
09-08-2003, 03:14 AM
hello bobber :wavey: , welcome abroad :wavey:

what kind of pic do you want, mine :confused:

dots
09-17-2003, 03:37 PM
hello bobber :wavey: , welcome abroad :wavey:

what kind of pic do you want, mine :confused:

Good lord... :eek: I leave for a second and you are already messing with guys :eek: hehe...

Mimi = Pimp Girl :cool:

btw.. I'll show you the Franklin picture later today...right now I have to do some other things.

Mimi
09-18-2003, 10:46 AM
pfff, dots, you left for a second :confused: , you left for more than 2 weeks :eek: :p

mimi = gorgeous girl :angel: :p

awaiting for the photos of Franklin :cool:

do you find Kylie's boy friend good looking :confused:

dots
09-18-2003, 04:19 PM
pfff, dots, you left for a second :confused: , you left for more than 2 weeks :eek: :p

mimi = gorgeous girl :angel: :p

awaiting for the photos of Franklin :cool:

do you find Kylie's boy friend good looking :confused:

go to the gay/lesb thread to see the pic..;)

btw who's Kylie's new bf?

Mimi
09-19-2003, 02:41 AM
hello dots :wavey:

yes this Franklin is quite good looking but however he cannot be compared with you, he is jsut a little boy while you are a muscular super man :eek: :cool: :p , don't worry, i will get him into the movie named "when dots meets Franklin ;)"

i mean Kylie's old boy friend, his name is Oliver something :confused:

have you watched the movie by Sean Connery? the one who acts as the "never grow old" man (with moustache) is also quite good looking, do you want him to join in your new movie as well :confused: :D :p

dots
09-21-2003, 02:04 AM
hello dots :wavey:

yes this Franklin is quite good looking but however he cannot be compared with you, he is jsut a little boy while you are a muscular super man :eek: :cool: :p , don't worry, i will get him into the movie named "when dots meets Franklin ;)"

i mean Kylie's old boy friend, his name is Oliver something :confused:

have you watched the movie by Sean Connery? the one who acts as the "never grow old" man (with moustache) is also quite good looking, do you want him to join in your new movie as well :confused: :D :p

lol Mimi...ahh but Franklin is the right man for me ;) He's taller, has a killer smile, we're the same age, and has a lot of $$$$$$$ er..I mean .. alot of heart :o... about the other actors..I don't know..you have to show me pictures first :angel: who knows..they can serve as extras ;)

and the movie is not "When Dots meets Franklin...*I hate doing cheap remakes. :P It's actually called " 28 Days in Bed" :devil:

Mimi
09-22-2003, 04:08 AM
dots, don't lies any more, this Franklin does not suit you, he is 20 while you are 45 ;) :p , you can only act as his father :eek: :p , just joking, lol :D :p

you are too naughty and yellow :o, i want to promote you as the "last virgin in America :o", very innocent and pure :angel: so the title should be "When virgin dots meets virgin Franklin :o" or "28 days in Disneyland". i figured you two meet in the space mountain of disneyland, you are so afraid that you embrace Franklin tightly, thats the beginning of your romance :o :p :angel: :cool:

Daniel
04-26-2006, 02:26 AM
Mimi :wavey:

galadriel
04-27-2006, 12:47 PM
Mimi :devil: ;) :wavey: