Welcome aboard naughty "Mimi" [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Welcome aboard naughty "Mimi"

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Mimi
08-23-2002, 01:40 AM
hey, Chris, don't you know that this fatty Jorge eats everything, he used to eat greasy food, now want to eat the thin tiny skinny poor mimi :(, be careful you are his next target, you are middle fat, he would like to taste it as well :drool: :p

bonkers186
08-23-2002, 02:17 AM
Immi mimi mymie mo...catch a mouse and mite 'is toe, if he molla met 'im low, let's welcome mimi mimi mymie mo.

Mimi
08-23-2002, 02:27 AM
hello bonkers :) and thank you, welcome abroad to you as well :)

but who is mymie :confused: , the Mickey Mouse :confused:

bonkers186
08-23-2002, 02:35 AM
that's my imaginary fwend and we like...play together...

Mimi
08-23-2002, 02:40 AM
umm, you two play together, you two are cats, catching mouse :p

Jorge
08-23-2002, 07:22 PM
mmm, seems that this topic is out of tracks again (hint: the topic is the overweight of Mimi: 790 punds):D
so now mimi is an imaginary friend? how could be that when she weighst like a small truck???:confused:

Chris, i will let you to bite the greasy umpffffffffffff! of Mimi, delightful as a greasy rib eye!:drool: enjoy your meal, kid!:p

Mimi
08-24-2002, 02:13 AM
people, actually the topic of this thread is the "over-imagination and dirty lies of FATTY UNCLE JORGE :D

see bonkes said i am just a tiny little mouse :p while everyone knows that Jorge is a fatty 790 pounds old man who used to be making headlines :p

see another lies, if mimi is already been chopped into pieces, how come she can post here :p , what is this umpffffff ?! :mad: , eat me, not even in dreams, i won't give you the pleasure to eat the skinny tasteful mimi :p :p , i am running like a bird while uncle jorge is as slow as thousand years old turtoise :p

Jorge
08-25-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by mimi
people, actually the topic of this thread is the "over-imagination and dirty lies of FATTY UNCLE JORGE :D

see bonkes said i am just a tiny little mouse

bonkers is too polite with you, when he said this, actually he had this on mind:
http://www.rps.psu.edu/jan97/images/zucker3.gif
a plump mouse:p

Mimi
08-25-2002, 02:09 PM
people, see this mouse is the pet of fatty uncle Jorge, he is like his master, so damn plump :D:D, his name is Fat Jorge the Junior, how cute he is, weighted 100 pounds, the record for Guiness, whilel his master was already recorded in the guiness book, the fattest living man on earth, people, show some respect to uncle jorge, standing ovation for him :D:D

Chris
08-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Wow, Jorge weights 100 pounds???:eek: Congrats man!!:D You finally lost some weight.:p

Jorge
08-26-2002, 12:27 AM
Yep chris, i lost a lot of weight because the plump and fatty mimi eats all my food, and the foot of my dog, and the food of the cat, and even the food of the mice.
yep, since i met the chubby mimi, everybody lost weight in my home (even the spiders and ants), and just the full-figured mimi is increasing her weight, now she weights more than all the human creatures from my neighborhood together.
1234 pounds! woooow is like a gigantic meatball rolling, when she is moving her butt. scary!:p :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

harry_potter
08-26-2002, 02:03 AM
wow! so many fat people here :eek: :D

hello mimi, i'm back again :wavey: u were right, sitting down makes ur butt fatter! :eek: :D

Jorge
08-26-2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by harry_potter
wow! so many fat people here :eek: :D

hello mimi, i'm back again :wavey: u were right, sitting down makes ur butt fatter! :eek: :D

just two plump, Harry: Mimi, and Chris.
and yes, You are right Harry, Mimi knows pretty well how the butt grows being sitting down, due to the fact that she has experimented it on her own flesh:p

harry_potter
08-26-2002, 02:35 AM
hi jorge. yes, mimi experiments in her office when she is slacking :D

Jorge
08-26-2002, 02:39 AM
well that is one of the main reasons, but 13 big macs, 12 noodles bowls, 37 chocolate bars and 157 sodas, help a little bit. And is just her lunch!:eek:
i noticed that you are from HK too, better be careful, Harry, otherwise this stocky and chubby girl could take you as her dessert:eek:

Mimi
08-26-2002, 03:14 AM
hello and welcome back my little lovely Harry Porter, hey how is your trip to England, did you capture successfully beckham and owen, if being so, please take them out, i want to take photo with them :D, but in fact mimi is planning to steal them away from harry, hehehe :D

hey Harry, the only fat person in this whole message board is uncle fatty Jorge, mimi is an honest person, she of course is not as fat as this dirty uncle described :mad: but this uncle is famous worldwide, everyone knows his fatty stories :D including his calling helicopter to take him from home due to his great weight many times to visit the hospital :D:D

Jorge
08-26-2002, 03:47 AM
Harry, if you are in HK, will be easy for you to take a picture of this so famous fat girl. is the only one who is carried by a truck, yes Harry, she is the only one who has adapted wheels in her arms and legs (you know is easier to move her butt rolling), Yep Harry, she is the girl who has a chain in the nose where the truck clinches its chain, and then pulls this girl across the HK streets.

so harry can you find this plump one? is really easy, girl, just ask for the impostor of dumbo!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D

Mimi
08-26-2002, 04:59 AM
no need to pay attention to this lying jorge Harry, pff, harry is my little sister and we both live in HK, she won't listen to you :p

this Jorge is the "Naional living legend and precious" of Mexico, he is well known, everyone knows him, the fattest human being of the world, guiness world record holder

come and visit this fatty living legend, Harry :D:D

Chris
08-26-2002, 11:28 AM
Hey Jorge, just one tip, learn some exercises.:p

harry_potter
08-26-2002, 03:51 PM
:sad: no, i didn't capture beckham and owen becoz we only went to london for five days and then we went to france :sad: also i think my butt is getting fat! :eek: :eek: i'm going back to school soon so no time for posting here :sad:

jorge, don't go on a diet or else ur going to lose ur place in the guiness book of records :D

Jorge
08-26-2002, 08:35 PM
don't worry about me Harry, actually i lost that spot many years ago. the new ranking is this:
1. Mimi 987 pounds
2. Chris 876 punds
3. Harry Potter 788 punds
4. Marshie 678 pounds
5. Barrie 599 pounds

indeed i am not in the top 1 000 000 already i just weights 160 punds. my right weight:p

Mimi
08-27-2002, 04:17 AM
harry, your summar holiday finsihed so soon? i remember my new term always began in september :confused:

yes this Jorge is now 160 pounds ....... just his left legs, so total his weight is: 1,234 pounds :D:D

The leader is always:

Jorge: 1,234 pounds
Barrie: 769 pounds

mimi, chris, marsh and harry: 120 pounds (whole body) :D:D

Jorge
08-27-2002, 06:06 AM

mimi, chris, marsh and harry: 120 pounds (whole body) :D:D

all together???:confused: are you kidding??? just one of your plump fingers weights that!; and chris is as fat as a elephant (actually he works in a circus as a substitute of the elephants when they get hurted or fall ill); Harry is well known as the super-chubby-HK_kung-FU-Princess; Marshie had a wonderful body until she met you, then she learnt who to eat greasy food and now she is as round as a football ball;Barrie well, he showed his pic:p

the only fit men is the wonderful Jorge, a men with a extremely hot body!, so handsome, and very humble too:angel:

Mimi
08-27-2002, 09:07 AM
besides fat and old, this uncle Jorge is also blind, i said 120 pounds whole body is that we all weigh 120 pounds each person , we are honest unlike this uncle Jorge who is tricky to count his fatty one leg only :D:D where his whole body weights 1,234 pounds :D:D

the only fat man is the dinosaur meat ball uncle Jorge, umm, handsome may be only for his wife FP coz she has mosquito poor eye sight :D and yes you have an extremely hot butt coz you sit all day on the sofa, can't walk so making the sofa hot enough for cooking a fried egg :D

Chris, harry and marsh, lets punish this uncle Jorge and also make this punishment to perfect our slim body, we to kick his fat body together, we got to use our full strength coz his meat is as thick as stone, ai yar, my poor skinny foot :( :p

harry_potter
08-27-2002, 11:28 AM
i have to go back to school tomorrow *sigh* :sad: so i will have very little time to post here :sad: :sad: but i will remember to tell Jorge that he is FAT :D :D hello jorge, ur fat! coz u don't exercise like this smiley --> :bounce: and u eat fat food! :D

Mimi
08-27-2002, 11:54 AM
poor Harry :(, poor mami coz i just finished my overtime work :mad:

hehehe, after happy posting and happy staying in England and France, its time that you suffer, hehehe :D , just joking, i wish you good luck and happy days in school :)

hurray, Harry is smart, yes mimi is an :angel: , she never lies, yes always remeber this bad Jorge is the fattest human being alive, the Guiness world record holder, the living fatty legend, long live the king of fatty, yes Harry, he is now eating his 10th super pizzas, if you want to see Jorge's photo, in p.14 of this thread, his photo is there, he sometimes act as wrestlers to earn money, however due to his clumpsiness, he always lost, hahaha :D:D:D :drool: :bounce: :bounce:

bye Harry, i now go home and watch US Open, see you :D :D

and welcome back :D:D

Jorge
08-27-2002, 04:51 PM
Hey Harry, you can find some pictures of this fat plump, Mimi, but if you don't want to research in the previous pages (I know you are too lazy--for that reason your 789 pounds:rolleyes: ) here is a pic of the fattest living being on the universe: "Mademoiselle le Mimi Dodu"
http://www.umt.edu/partv/famus/imagejpg/student/malsch.jpg

Mimi
08-28-2002, 02:16 AM
stop insulting other people's wisdom again, uncle fatty Jorge :mad: , this is not a photo but a sculpture, your own sculpture!

see this is a man, with no breast and no b thing, due to your fattness and yellowness, your b thing is lost :o

lets give a warm welcome to uncle fatty Jorge "Monsieur le plus gros dans le monde" :bounce: :bounce: :p :D :drool:

Jorge
08-28-2002, 03:05 AM
that girl is you, do admit it! in your halloween suit, hey you are so lovely! and if your tummy is so big is because Chris is inside of you.
Yep you were too hungry, then you ate the plump Chris, that's the reason why he is not longer posting in this topic.

be careful Harry, this plump Mimi could take you as her breakfast (part of it):rolleyes: :D

Mimi
08-28-2002, 04:28 AM
this is not a photo but sculpture, Fatty Jorge's own sculpture :mad: , it is now placed in the National Museum of Mexico - "The Mexican's Pride - Guiness world fattest record holder - Mr Jorge Luis"

people, lets visit this great Jorge Sculpture when you visit Mexico :D :p

Jorge
08-28-2002, 04:42 AM
i am not big at all, but super strong!:p i just have one part of my anatomy "big", my BB thing:o

people if you want to know me here is the sculpture of my body
http://home-1.tiscali.nl/~hangkous/pics-italy/Firenze%20-%20David%20by%20Michelangelo.jpg

and here is a picture of MImi, yes the shameless mimi who possed naked for a painter!:eek: and just for food!:eek: yeah the painter paid her with food: 345 big macs and 4565 diet cokes:D
http://www.cnca.gob.mx/cnca/nuevo/2001/diarias/mar/160301/fbotero2.jpg

Mimi
08-28-2002, 07:11 AM
HAHAHA, this is you?! oh my god, you are an ancient Greek fairy or a Saint, pff, don't say lies any more, or all your teeth are going to drop and that you cannot continue to eat your 10th super tacos and moles :p and you have no bb things, i know, my sister FP told me, thats why she has an affair with tyson :o :D

people, this woman is a westerner, see how foolish is this fat uncle jorge, he always choose western woman while everyone knows mimi is chinese, next time, choose a chinese woman to make your lies more reasonable :p

long live, king of fatty, Mexcican precious
:p :D :bounce: :drool: :angel:

Chris
08-28-2002, 10:24 PM
Hail to ''Burger-King'' Jorge!:bounce: :p

Jorge
08-28-2002, 10:45 PM
Chris, it was not supposed that you were inside Mimi's belly, how is that you have exit of her body? Aghhh I can imagine it, please don't say it to me!!!! Yuk! puaj!! stinky!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chris
08-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Your fantasy seems to be without borders as usual.

Well, imagining is all there is left for you since you even ate your own arms+leggs.:eek: :eek: :p

Jorge
08-28-2002, 11:24 PM
why i would like to eat my arms, when the arms of the plump mimi are like pork chops?:drool:
Say me Chris, it was very difficult to go out of Mimi, :rolleyes: how stinking is there inside, Mimi? :angel:

Mimi
08-29-2002, 02:09 AM
people, see Chris is alive and kicking, another big lies of uncle jorge, what hiding inside my slim belly, my wrist line is only 26 inches, how can Chris hides there? but in fact he wants to eat this delicious middle fat Chris himself :mad:

why feeling ashamed of yourself, hey, having a statue of yourself in the mexico national museum is a big pride, i just chat with your sister marta and she said she is proud of his younger brother, national pride, the fattest man on earth :D:D :bounce: :drool: :D

Jorge
08-29-2002, 03:00 AM
well Chris was ejected from your fat belly with the help of a chinese doctor. Yeah i have the proof, the picture when Chris was saved from the hunger of these super plump girl, luckyly to Chris, he is a bit Poisonous, so Mimi needed to let Chris out, but you can imagine How and wherefrom went out, Chris, from Mimi.:D

here is the evidence, the plump Mimi is checked by a doctor, Chris inside her.:p

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/auspac/02/21/asia.obesity/story.china.obese.afp.jpg

Mimi
08-29-2002, 03:26 AM
people, see this lying Jorge, this is a man , see no breast, its his fellow member of the World of fat people :p

umm, chris, you said you are 6 feet tall right , how come you can hide in my belly :confused: , this man's belly just looks like a big ball, not enough for a 6 feet tall man, another big lies of Jorge :mad:

Jorge
08-29-2002, 03:32 AM
i am not lying
the name (indeed a nickname of Mimi) is Huang Chi, and like every chinese knows is a girls name. mimi is too clumpsy, she could chose a better nickname, but she didn't

here is the story of the fatty huang chi (mimi)
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/auspac/02/21/asia.obesity/?related

evidence, evidence! plump, i show evidence!!!!:rolleyes:

Mimi
08-29-2002, 06:21 AM
pfff, my name is Yeong Mei Yiu (楊美姚), not Huang Chi, you chinese or me chinese??

Huang Chi (洪志) is a man's name, and the article just say this Huang Chi is 28 years old and haven't mentioned his sex, and you always say me 70 years old, why suddenly i become so young uncle Jorge ;) :p

everyone can see this is a man, how would a woman wears such a plain T-shirt and men's trouser even if she is fat, woman loves wearing beautiful clothes, foolish old lying uncle :D :p :bounce: :D :D

hehehe, chinese people/things are mysterious, it needs you at least one month to learn how to write my chinese name, do you want to have a trial :p if you can write it successfully, i give you a bon bon :p :p

Mimi
08-29-2002, 06:50 AM
and you OLD TURTOISE Jorge, see clearly, that is a man!!!!!!!! look at his belt!! only MEN will wear this kind of belt, silly blind uncle :D :D :p :eek: :bounce:

harry_potter
08-29-2002, 09:35 AM
wow! :eek: the man/woman :confused: has bad fashion sense! :D

Mimi
08-29-2002, 02:15 PM
ai yar, little harry, this certainty is a MAN, not woman, see he has no breasts even his shirt is pulled up and look at his belt, a man's belt and his trouser, a man's trouser :p

Jorge
08-30-2002, 03:16 AM
wow! :eek: the man/woman :confused: has bad fashion sense! :D

yeah, The lil' plump Harry is right, indeed Mimi, is a she-he, half men half woman:D

so is not only plump, old but also hermaphrodite:eek: :eek:

you are really wise for a girl of your weight, Harry!:) let me invite you some "mimi's picks bigmacs", ok honey?:kiss:

Jorge
08-30-2002, 03:46 AM

hehehe, chinese people/things are mysterious, it needs you at least one month to learn how to write my chinese name, do you want to have a trial :p if you can write it successfully, i give you a bon bon :p :p

actually i needed just 2 minutes:rolleyes: Miss 楊美姚 肥和老 :p yes you are 肥和老

Mimi
08-30-2002, 03:49 AM
I want to send you a PM but yoru mail box is full, i have sent you a email accordingly, see you later :)

Jorge
08-30-2002, 03:53 AM
now is not longer full (i deleted some messages), just your tummy is full. so come on and chat, mimi, don't be so sensitive, you don't weights 987 punds, jus 789:p :D :D
i'll be waiting you;)

Mimi
08-30-2002, 06:17 AM
i mean to write in hand writing, not copy from the translator, silly old uncle :p , write it in your own handwriting and mail me, if correct, then i award you with a box of bons bons ;)

Jorge is 大肥豬, 沒有_遛憧u有大肚子 :D :p

Jorge
08-30-2002, 05:19 PM
how i could to do that, Mimi? i need to send it by mail, and the post office is tooooo far from my home:o (like 3 blocks) and i don't think that worth the effort to do it:p

and NO i am not all that what are you saying, but a very male and handsome dude with a sexy body!, somebody like Brad Pitt:rolleyes:

the cat
08-30-2002, 09:12 PM
The Magnificent Mimi will be glad to know tha Alexei Nemov plans to compete in Athens! He said so in an interview in the July/August issue Russian Life magazine. And that's good news! :)

But how can Nemov and his wife have an 11 year old son? He said he has an 11 year old son, as well as the nearly 2 year old son that was born during the 2000 Olympics. Isn't he too young to have an 11 year old son?

It was a good interview. He is very devoted to his family and country!

Udachi Alexei! :bounce:

Mimi
08-31-2002, 11:17 AM
you are just too lazy, fatty old uncle Jorge, and you are too clumpsy coz you never know how to write my name :p , yes i know that 3 blocks is too dififcult to this 1234 pounds uncle, he has to hire 10 persons to take him to the post office, ok, but why are you so foolish, you don't need to post yourself, ask Tyson to :p

and you may just write in a piece of paper and then scan it and e-mail me, silly uncle, i can see that you don't want to have this box of bon bon coz your hands are only for grasping greasy food as pizzas :p

Mimi
08-31-2002, 11:18 AM
thank you the magnificant the cat :D

he has an 11 years old son:eek: , how come :confused:

nemov is still in 20s right :confused:

harry_potter
08-31-2002, 10:48 PM
maybe his stepson? :confused: :D :D

Mimi
09-01-2002, 02:39 AM
hehehe, you are so smart Harry, yes may be, but then his wife must be over 30:confused:

the cat
09-01-2002, 03:21 AM
Thank you Mimi! :wavey:

That Harry is so smart! :) He must be right. That must be Nemov's stepson.

And which Martina is Harry in love with? Hingis or Navratilova? :confused:

Mimi
09-01-2002, 03:46 AM
hello magnificant the cat :)

Harry loves hingis :p

harry_potter
09-01-2002, 01:42 PM
no, i'm not in love with martina (hingis) becoz i'm not lesbian ;)

i just think that she is the most beautiful woman in the world, that's all! :D

Jorge
09-01-2002, 09:42 PM
what is this???? suddenly we are talking about sex preferences??:rolleyes:

ppl don't go out of the tracks. the topic of this thread is the overweight of "lady plump mimi" and "chubby harry"

please! behave!:mad:

Chris
09-01-2002, 10:36 PM
i just think that she is the most beautiful woman in the world

You are not the only one here, but I might probably be in love with her also, hehe.:hearts: ;)

Mimi
09-02-2002, 01:49 AM
people, the topic of this thread is "The daily life of superfit mimi" and "The daily life of living fattest legend on world - uncle Jorge", please don't off the topic :mad: :mad:

harry_potter
09-02-2002, 09:01 AM
so what happened today, "superfit mimi"? ;)

Mimi
09-03-2002, 02:03 AM
hello, well honestly, i of course am not superfit but a bit fat but of course not like this FATTY OLD UNCLE JORGE said is 700 pounds :p

but i can tell you honestly that this Jorge is really 700 pounds, human meat ball, you can do a lot of things with this body, la, you can put your dogs and cats onto his body coz you know lots of space :D, or you can seat on his fat ball body and doing the "medicine ball" exercise to pefect yoru body :D, or when you are angry, you can bite his fatty fresh to lessen your anger, you know, his body is umm, soft, no bone, only fresh, won't hurt your teeth :D

hey Harry, when i wake up today, sampras was about to lose the fourth set and i am in a hurry to work so i have to leave thinking that he is about to lose :( , wow but luckily he wins :D:D

Long live Sampras!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jorge
09-03-2002, 04:24 AM
pffff i could play bowling with all of you people, Chris, Harry Poter, Barrie, Bagel stud, The Cat, Marshie, Marrie would be the targets, and of course the SUPER PLUMP MIMI, THE BALL!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

but i would need a Hydraulic derrick to move her 1234 kilos!!!!:D :D :D

poor targets, after mimi pass over them, they will look as flats as papers!:p

Mimi
09-03-2002, 06:26 AM
people, this shameless heartless uncle Jorge just told me with saddness how he could play his favourite frontenis when he was 10, before he grew into a 700 pounds fat man, now he can just seat and watchon TV others play :mad: pfff, playing bowing, not even in dreams, how could you play if you need 2 people to hold you even when you need to walk up from your sofa :D:D

yes your fat ass is as big as 10 bowlings combined :D:D

people, do you want to have extra strong arms, firm and super strong? use uncle jorge as the "sand bag", doing boxing, its good for your fitness, see, how thick is his fresh, you gonna get a super fit arm :D:D

Mimi
09-03-2002, 06:59 AM
and where are daniel and marsh :confused:

wahawaha, yes i know this sick fat uncle jorge seduced them and say that he is going to show them some beautiful gold fishs (his old pets slow Luis and herodoto :D) and then killed them and eat them, he never gets enough of food, this sick uncle Jorge :( :( :p :p :eek:

Mimi
09-08-2002, 08:07 AM
where are all the people, chris and others :confused:

Jorge
09-08-2002, 07:13 PM
i am HERE Plump, Mimi :wavey: just a bit busy preparing me to bakc to school;)

about Chris and Marhie i dunno where are them:confused:

Mimi
09-09-2002, 07:30 AM
waaa, you people all leaving me, i am so lonely :(

yes i know you are not busy with your school, you are stucked into your toilet again and so canot post right :D

if you want, i gonna send you the name card of Dr Fatty Killer, he can solve your problem :D:D

and by the way, the OLD TURTLE PETE WINS, shut your bad mouth dirty old uncle Jorge :D :D , an old turtle can still win the Grand Slam, what a joke, the others are super super old pigs right :D

Jorge
09-11-2002, 04:42 AM
don't complain any more, you selfish plump :mad: first you are asking to chat and later you says no, arrghhh:fiery: and ehen i said that the old pete is finished you were angry but when i said that i want him to win you are still angry:rolleyes:
the cholesterol in your brain must be the cause of so mad behaviour.
come on to the chat or say good bye, you "revenge lover" and chubby girl :mad:

Mimi
09-12-2002, 02:34 AM
don't complain any more, you selfish fatty old uncle :mad:
first you are asking to get the name card of Dr fatty killer and later you says no, arrghhh because you never want to give up eating, you are hopeless:fiery: when i said that your wife FP has an affair with tyson, you are foolish not to believe the innocent and never lying mimi, you were angry but when i said that i hope FP will come back to you but you are still angry
the cholesterol in your brain must be the cause of so mad behaviour.
come on and apologise to mimi or say good bye, you "revenge lover" and fatty old uncle :fiery:

Jorge
09-12-2002, 02:56 AM
ahhh the fat mimi finally is here!!! where do you have been???
stealing food, buying 3456 big macs for the weekend?:rolleyes:

please plump, the first vindictive person is you, yopu always a re complaining about your plump and old heros as Pete, Goran and Monica, but whenever they wins you uses the occasion to beat all your friends.
typical attitude from a fat girl who lives eating "burritos and tacos de cueritos":D
improve your behaviour or i am going to say Bye to you, truly:mad:

Mimi
09-12-2002, 03:51 AM
where have i been, the kind mimi is begging for dr fatty killer to make an appointemnt for you, there are more and more fatty people like you and dr is super busy, hearless uncle :mad:

me bad??!! its you who always say my idols are fat and old :mad: , not respectful to these great champion, its you who are bad :mad: , you say they are finnished so of course when the wins, i have to take revenge, its normal , silly uncle :mad: :p

now the kind mimi has finally booked an apointemnt for you, prepare to watch dr fatty killer :p

Jorge
09-12-2002, 04:05 AM
I think that this doctor will sharpen his knifes in your chubby meat, Mimi :p

Mimi
09-12-2002, 04:24 AM
the doctor is waiting for you, UNCLE JORGE :mad: , always want to keep your pride, don't be a spoiled old man, the operation is ready, the room is booked, dr said he has ordered an extra large super big bed to support you and specially hired 10 japanese wrestlers to pull you into the operation room :D:D, stop whinning and no more complain!!!!!!!!

now stand up and wear your trouser, yes i know FP has knitted you only 2 boxers coz even for this, she has to buy 20 yards of clothes so you only wear boxers at home :o coz for trouser, FP needs to spend one month to knit :D:D

now wear your only one animal printed colourful trouser and see dr fatty killer, dr said he can only take about 1/5 of your fat this operation, so you still have 4 more operations to do :D:D

harry_potter
09-12-2002, 06:50 AM
hi :wavey:

still arguing about who's fatter, i c! :rolleyes:

Mimi
09-12-2002, 07:35 AM
hi harry, of course the fattest ONLY is the living fat god legend - Uncle Jorge :D:D, no one can compete with him, his statute is being placedi n the national museum of Mexico :D

harry, long time no see but i heard that the WTA board will be shut down soon, do you know :( ? and also this board :confused:

well may be its a coincidence coz i was scolded by my boss last week saying that i should not play in internet during office hours, i don'tknow if she is serius or not coz i was doing somethng wrong at that time ;), despite her warning, i still post ;) when she is unaware or not in the office ;), i will die if i cannot post any coz i have been posting for 2 years :mad:

harry_potter
09-12-2002, 12:06 PM
NO!!! don't shut down this board, PLEASE!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

so ur boss has finally caught up with ur slacking? ;)

Mimi
09-12-2002, 12:37 PM
no she knew it from day 1 that i played internet ;) but just that may be mimi now has less and less things to do and receive a high salary so she is getting more and more unsatisfied ;)

well i am not always lazy, see i am overtime again :(

how are you harry? busy studying? :)

Chris
09-12-2002, 08:35 PM
Hey Mimi, is Jorge still in here or did you scared him away?:p

Jorge
09-13-2002, 01:07 AM
Hey Mimi, is Jorge still in here or did you scared him away?

both things, Chris, wouldn't be you scared if a human meat ball will threat you to fly (or to travel in a cargo ship), to cross the ocean and to kill you???
:eek: :eek: :eek:
wouldn't you be scared?:eek:

Mimi
09-13-2002, 01:58 AM
hi Chris, no long no see, where have you been ;), chasing lusie mary or susie lulu :p

yes this uncle Jorge is of course scared of me coz the kind hearted mimi wants to take him to see dr fatty killer but he just can't stop eating for 1 second, see, he has just finished his 100 tacos, 10 bottles of super coca cola, now nothing more to eat and is whinning and sucking his fatty thumb as substitute :D

pff, it would be your dream to have the superfit kind mimi to fly over to mexico to see you :cool: :angel:

Jorge
09-13-2002, 04:02 AM
so Mimi, if you want to kill me , you need to learn first a little bit of geography. M憖ico is not New Mexico, and there are not any city called "New Mexico" but is a state so far from my city.

heheheh i am safe from the human meatball!!!! to travel to New Mexico city :D :D :D :D :D what a good joke!!!
ok i'll be there wait for me plumpie!:rolleyes:

Mimi
09-13-2002, 04:52 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mimi
pff, it would be your dream to have the superfit kind mimi to fly over to ]mexico to see you :cool: :angel: [/QUOTE

the cholestorol makes your body not only fat but blind as well, uncle Jorge, see, I fly to mexico to kill you, what New Mexico City :confused: :rolleyes: but you are safe for at least a few months coz mimi wants to save more money and with that bad Bush wanting to fight war, if i fly through USA to kill you, my plane gonna bomb bomb bomb by Bush's numerous enemies :mad: , just thinking of the long jounney makes mimi's heart bit faster, miser air plane cos, so narrow the seat :mad:

but don't laugh, i gonna find you some day in San Miguel De Allende ;) :cool: :p and bomb you into pieces :D, wow, people, do be quick, many meat for you to eat for a whole year :D

Chris
09-13-2002, 09:53 AM
*sabotaging mimi's plane*:p

Mimi
09-14-2002, 01:34 AM
you heartless chris, how much this dirty uncle Jorge paid you :mad: , aren't you my friend, you know me longer than this bad Uncle :mad:

ok so before bombing this uncle, i bomb you first, its much more easy, no need to fly to USA, just taking on one of my favourite airlines, the dutch airlines, hey, your country's air line is quite good, more generous, the seats are more spacious :D

its easy to find you, i know that you work part time in Moulin Rouge as table dancer, wearing your g-string, dancing and shouting to old women "hi, beautiful girls, am i sexy, put your money into my g-string please" :o:o

waiting for me to bomb you, Chris :fiery: :p :p :D :bounce:

Jorge
09-14-2002, 01:45 AM
Chris finally has discovered the truth: the name of the worst terrorist on earth is Osmimi Bin Yeong:D
Hey Georgie i have a fat fish here! come one and caught it!:p

Mimi
09-14-2002, 02:18 AM
i am a peace lover, just that i am wonder woman, i need to save the world by boming these two bad people, fatty uncle Jorge (useless and taking up too much space, eating too much food which is enough for the poor people in africa :mad: ), Chris (table dancer, using god's creation, his bb thing :o to earn money)

don't disturb me, i just learn that monica has lost, i am angry and sad, bye
:mad: :mad:

Chris
09-15-2002, 10:15 PM
Mimi pay me $5000 then i'll table dance for you.:o :p but nut using my uhm bb thing.:p

Jorge
09-15-2002, 11:11 PM
if you use your BB thing, nobody will pay you even 2 cents, chris :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am leaving boys, i have some bottles of tequila to drink, and some chicks to kiss (and maybe more if i am lucky:drool: ) behave Plump Mimi, doon't eat your 345 daily tacos, and you Chris, better hide your BB thing or enlarge it!:p

bye boys :wavey: btw if you don't Know at midnight we (the mexicans celebrates our independence day (September 16 1810)
And of course we celebrate it with an endless party !!!!!!

VIVA M厹ICO CABRONES!!!!!!!
http://www.coppercanyonadventures.com/Viva_Mexico_in_fireworks.jpg http://www.terra.com.mx/galeria_de_fotos/images/38/074611.jpg http://www.gspanic.republika.pl/VIva%20Mexico.gif http://multimedia.esuhsd.org/2000/ed_project/135_web/studentprojects/mexico/images/MexFlag.gif

Mimi
09-16-2002, 02:17 AM
ok, Chris, I gonna pay you $5,000 and you table dance for me, just topless and wearing your g string, hey mimi is conservative, no need to show your bb thing to me ok :o but the currency is Italian peso ok, a deal! :D

you aging uncle Jorge, I already knew about the independence day and congradulated you, you forgot again :mad: , don't lies any more, go out and drink tequila and kiss beautiful girls ;) , FP already said she is ashamed and won't call a helicopter to escort you out again :D , yes, people, Jorge celebrates this memorial day by seating in his sofa, watching on tv how the mexicans celebrate while eating his 30 fried kentucky chicken and 10 potato chips, fast and junk food are his favourite :D

hehehe, just joking, mimi is always kind, go and enjoy, don't drink too much, you still need to study and work, naughty boy :kiss:

Daniel
09-16-2002, 12:13 PM
*dancing* :)

Mimi
09-16-2002, 12:20 PM
hi daniel :), you are dancing while mimi is sitting, working overtime :( , what an unfair world :confused: :(

umm or you are also a table dancer like chris, if so, come on, i give you US$1 and you gonna dance for me, ok :drool: :p

Daniel
09-16-2002, 12:22 PM
ok mimi

*dancing naked* :D ;D

Mimi
09-16-2002, 12:23 PM
thank you, but mimi is shy and conservative, just need to be topless is ok :o

Daniel
09-16-2002, 12:27 PM
lol :o

*running naked aroun the table*

Mimi
09-16-2002, 12:31 PM
ai yar, then you are shameless, likes to show off your bana .... :o

then its not suitable for mimi to watch, mimi is an innocent 7 years old little girl, please dance for this dirty uncle Jorge and Chris only :o :p

Daniel
09-16-2002, 12:33 PM

ok but i gotta go to class now

see you later

bye :kiss: :lick:

Mimi
09-16-2002, 12:34 PM
bye daniel :cool:

mimi is lonely again, waaa :( :(

Daniel
09-16-2002, 11:49 PM
hi mimi :) :)

Daniel
09-17-2002, 12:11 AM
http://humor.ozu.es/data/Fotos/feo6varios.jpg

Mimi
09-17-2002, 01:39 AM
hi daniel, this is you :D, wow you are so cute and handsome, nice to meet you, no wonder that you are the most popular table dancer ever, i am so proud ofyou :D:D

Jorge
09-17-2002, 02:31 AM
i am back! but i have a horrible hangover!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Daniel is the right man for Mimi. so cute both of them. such a Nice couple! :D

Mimi
09-17-2002, 03:54 AM
i seldom drink but soemtimes i steal my mother's collection of those small bottles brandy and drink them all but never got drunk and also no feelings after drinking some voka :rolleyes: so i don't know if i can drink a lot without drunk :confused:

thank you uncle Jorge, although mimi is fat, old and ugly and no one wants her, she wants to find the man herself instead of you giving it to me ;), and Daniel is too handsome and good for mimi, i feel ashamed in front of him and he does not want mimi;) :cool: , daniel should find a beautiful girl like anna or a handsome man like goran instead:drool:

Jorge
09-18-2002, 01:48 AM
llike you are soi fat you can drink lots of gallons of tequila without any bad effect. not like me. I was destroyed yesterday and i am still tired.
Myabe i am becoming an old men??:eek: :eek:
hehe, i hope not, even boys youngers than me suffers the same when they drinks too much Tequila :o

Mimi
09-18-2002, 06:34 AM
i am fat but i am not comparable with you, fatty old uncle Jorge, your weight 700 pounds is more than 5 times of me :D

is tequila that strong, can you treat me one tequila someday ;)?

people, clip your hands, uncle Jorge finally got the courage to admit that he is old, come on, you are 70, what young boys :mad:

Daniel
09-18-2002, 12:29 PM
i seldom drink but soemtimes i steal my mother's collection of those small bottles brandy and drink them all but never got drunk and also no feelings after drinking some voka :rolleyes: so i don't know if i can drink a lot without drunk :confused:

thank you uncle Jorge, although mimi is fat, old and ugly and no one wants her, she wants to find the man herself instead of you giving it to me ;), and Daniel is too handsome and good for mimi, i feel ashamed in front of him and he does not want mimi;) :cool: , daniel should find a beautiful girl like anna or a handsome man like goran instead:drool:

Hi Mimi :kiss: and Jorge :lick: :o

yeah that is me, and you ar right i need a man like Gorn, a tall man with a big .......... :o

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 12:47 PM
gross :rolleyes:

Mimi
09-18-2002, 12:49 PM
i am sorry but i am just joking, you can have anna but goran is mine :drool: , i think Greg Rusedki suits you more :D :D

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 12:51 PM
mimi, r u still at ur office?

Mimi
09-18-2002, 12:55 PM
yes you are very smart, harry, mimi got her punishment for slacking too much, i am very busy these few days :mad:

but i need to earn some overtime allowancs coz i have to settle many credit card payment this month :o

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 12:58 PM
so ur being punished 4 slacking and ur still slacking? :eek: ;)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 01:02 PM
hey i am as boring as hell so when my bad boss is amending the docs, i sneak in and post, am i smart :p

so harry please study more so that you can be the boss and not like this poor mimi be the little secretary :( :mad:

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 01:10 PM
yes, i'm study right now, doing my homework :D

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 01:10 PM
but it's boring, so i post here ;)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 01:16 PM
you have no homework but home videos to play, just joking :D

yes studying is boring sometimes, and also i always day dreaming in class so soemtimes my teacher told me to sit at the front although i am not short at all coz i am always day dreaming :o

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 01:25 PM
bad girl mimi. in our school the front row is always empty becuz the classrooms have too much space so no one has to sit there :D :D

Mimi
09-18-2002, 01:27 PM
no in reality i am a good girl, very quiet just that i always lack of concentration, always :confused: cannot do one thing wholeheartedly, i.e. while i am eating, i read a book and watch tv at the same time :p

no when i was at school, our classroom is always full :mad: but even i sit at front row sometimes, i still dreaming :D:D

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 01:29 PM
i'm lucky, i have no concentration problem :p but my friend does. she eats chips, reads books under the table, and draw cartoons all over her book! :eek: she is WEIRD!!!

Mimi
09-18-2002, 01:31 PM
umm, then your friend is not weird but normal coz she is like me,hehehe but i only ate potato chips when i studied in secretarial school coz my secondary school is a very rigid one, i could not eat potato chips well but sometimes i ate sweet, you know, not too much sounld :D

help me, i want to leave, when will my bad boss return the doc for me to amend :(:mad:

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 01:34 PM
just tell ur boss that the work is perfect, nothing to amend! ;)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 01:37 PM
wow, you are so quick, um, youth is youth, i do wish that i am as young as you :(

she is doing her thing :mad: andjust tell me to order wan ton noodles for her :mad:

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 01:40 PM
at least u don't have to deliver the noodles to her ;)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 01:45 PM
actually i prefer to deliver to her coz i am sitting all day, pat pat painful :o:p

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 01:57 PM
what r ur chairs like. it can't be worse than the ones at my school. they're wooden with no cushion. my butt hurts all the time that i'm used to it already ;)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 01:59 PM
my chair is ok, not soft not hard but hey, why you don't make complain, international school so expensive the school fee :mad: , tell the headmaster: bad old woman, i want soft chairs :mad:

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:07 PM
yeah school fee is expensive but the teachers even tell us to bring our own paper! :eek: we pay money, but they can't even afford to give us paper? i mean, how much does paper cost? :rolleyes:

Mimi
09-18-2002, 02:09 PM
complain, complain *)*)*)* to them :mad: , threaten to leave the school if the conditinos are not improved, mimi is violent :cool: :p

bang bang bang, shoot them all :D:D

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:16 PM
Hi mimi :) :) :wavey:

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:16 PM
good idea mimi ;) but police will arrest us :(

our school is crazy :D

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:17 PM
hi daniel :wavey:

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:20 PM
hi harry :wavey:

do u know when is going to be draw released in Moscow???

I heard Martina is going to be unseeded, is that right????? :) :)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 02:25 PM
hi daniel, are you now happily puttting sun bath onto Greg R's "gorgeous hairless" body :D:D

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:29 PM
martina might not be seeded in Swisscom even though Venus withdrew becuz there's only 4 seeds :(

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:29 PM
no i am not . lol :o

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:30 PM
venus was in a car accident (from espn)

Few details available, but father says Venus not hurt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- U.S. Open runner-up Venus Williams was uninjured when the car she was riding in crashed west of Palm Beach Gardens over the weekend.

The crash occurred either late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, Palm Beach County Sheriff spokesman Jay Hart said Tuesday. The crash report had not been submitted so details were limited, Hart said.

No further details about the crash were available late Tuesday night. Richard Williams, Venus' father, said his daughter was not hurt.

"She may have been in a minor fender-bender, but I don't believe she was seriously hurt,'' said Julie Kachner, a spokesperson for Venus Williams.

Williams' half-brother, Richard Williams III, 37, and his wife, Ana, 36, also were in the vehicle. They were treated and released from St. Mary's Medical Center on Sunday, according to a hospital spokeswoman.

Venus Williams, the second-ranked player in the world, shares a home in Palm Beach Gardens with her sister, Serena, the world's No. 1 player. Serena beat Venus in the U.S. Open final earlier this month.

Venus Williams withdrew from the $1.2 million Brazil Open last week, saying she was fatigued. She was the top seed in that event.

Serena Williams was not involved in the crash -- she is playing at the Toyota Princess Cup in Tokyo this week.

Mimi
09-18-2002, 02:33 PM
uncle fatty JOrge must be angry that we are off topic again, this thread is about the living fat god = uncle Jorge Luis :D:D, 1234 pounds :D

hey don't be shy, i watch from the web cam that you are even more naughty, you are touching Greg's "flourish?" hairs (on his head of course) and are about to kiss his hairs :o:D :D

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:34 PM
ummm ok then. this thread is to celebrate the fattest human of all time, Jorge Luis. :D

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:36 PM
lol,

u know hairy men are cute :) :)

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:43 PM
dont rolleyes to me please *slap* :lick:

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 02:44 PM
oh sorry :( ;)

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:45 PM
:kiss: :lick: :D ;)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 02:50 PM
yes the "gorgeous hairy" Greg R suits Daniel most, while goran suits mimi most :drool:

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:51 PM
indeed mimi

:drool: @ Greg

Mimi
09-18-2002, 02:53 PM
umm, do you really find Greg gorgeous :confused: , then my dear friend, you have a srange taste :o but good for me coz i can keep my goran :D:D:drool:

Daniel
09-18-2002, 02:55 PM
mmm

well i prefer roger federer :) :)

Mimi
09-18-2002, 03:06 PM
ai yar, sorry i don't find roger gorgeous as well :o

but i like Lapentti, so cutie :D:D

bye daniel, i finally have work to do, i have tofinish it fast so that i can leave the office and go home,

bye and wait for the old fatty uncle jorge to talk to you ok :D :D

Daniel
09-18-2002, 03:09 PM
ok mimi , have a good night :) :) :)

harry_potter
09-18-2002, 09:01 PM
:) :) :)

Jorge
09-19-2002, 12:26 AM
Slackers!:fiery: you are again out of the tracks:mad:
plump mimi, chubby harry and stocky Daniel. better behave during my absence. otherwise i will punish you as soon as its possible:mad:
so everybody back to the track! let's chat about the fatt butt of Mimi, the huge tummy of Harry and the skinny "ummmpffff" of Daniel :o
:p

Mimi
09-19-2002, 02:05 AM
who do you think you are old uncle Jorge, dare to command us what to do, we are not your servants :mad:

and no more lies, mimi has a firm butt, harry has a flat 23 inches perfect tummy and daniel, umm, i don't know about his b thing but seems Greg R is getting fine with him so he must not be as you described, you have little useless b thing and always jealous of others' big thing :o, yes you do have one big thing in your body, your gigantic 80 inches tummy :D

ladies and gentlemen: the topic of this thread is the living fatty god - Mr Jorge Luis :D:D

harry_potter
09-19-2002, 08:55 AM
*deepest respects to the god of fat* :D

Daniel
09-19-2002, 01:57 PM
lol

jorge i didn t know u r fat :o :lick: :kiss:

Jorge
09-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Daniel, Gorda lo ser tu %&&/)#..e:fiery:

Mimi
09-20-2002, 05:17 AM
hola rechoncha y borracha y flojo y panzon uncle Jorge Luis, why so angry when someone tells you the truth :mad: , you are really the living god of fat, an honour, why angry :D, I do want to have a sculpture of mine being placed in our museum but damn it that I am too skinny :(

and be calm, your blood pressure is already too high after eating too many greasy food, be careful, it is going to explode, don't make my sister FP embarassed by calling the helicopter to transport you to hospital again :D

its mid-autumn festival but i have no lunch to eat, busy :mad:

harry_potter
09-20-2002, 10:26 AM
poor mimi, i will send u mooncake :D

Daniel
09-20-2002, 12:14 PM
:sad:
Luis donest love me anymore :sad:

Mimi
09-21-2002, 03:43 AM
thanks harry but no need coz i have lots of mooncakes from my boss, her clients send her many, i already took two boxes home, no need to buy but i only like those iced skin one, Tai Pan, i think you should know? but these from clients are Maxim only :(

do you like eating moon cakes, harry?

hey Daniel, no need to feel sad, why you are so silly, this fatty god Jorge Luis only LOVES eating and sleeping and watching TV, his favouritres are hamburgers, double cheese burgers, potato chips, pizzas, greasy steak, bbq ......

why you need the love of this fatty old man, you already have the "gorgeous" Greg R to love :D :D

Jorge
09-21-2002, 04:54 AM
i love all the people, i just hate the plump and chubby ones like this heroin of the cholesterol called, Mimi. Aghhhhhh :mad:
even the doctors makes experiments with her instead a mice, because non living-being on the surface of this planet could live like this plump with fat running in her veins:rolleyes:

Daniel
09-21-2002, 02:09 PM
lol

I love everyone, My heart is so biggggggggg :o

harry_potter
09-21-2002, 11:03 PM
mimi, no i don't like moon cakes especially not the tai pan ones YUK!!! don't eat so many mooncakes, they make you FAT!! :eek:

Daniel
09-22-2002, 01:47 PM
*dancing naked*

Mrs. B
09-22-2002, 04:24 PM
hmmmm, i'm hungry, i could eat some pao buns!!! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nosh.gif, nope, not the burgers...

maybe some dim sum...

Daniel
09-22-2002, 07:16 PM
:) :) :)

Chris
09-22-2002, 07:42 PM
Mimi, make some cake for moi.:o

Mimi
09-23-2002, 01:47 AM
this old uncle Jorge most love is telling lies , if i am being experimented by the scientist, how could i post :mad: , he is heartless, jealous of me being moving around freely, travel around to visit my beloved goran :drool: , can wear bikini while he cannot find any swimming trouser big enough for him to wear :D, come on, if you jump onto the pool, all the water will disappear because of your weight, don't be so selfish, others still need to swim :mad: :mad:

hi harry, i have just eaten about 2 tai pan cakes, not too much right? :o i am good, yesterday i have swim and play tennis for 2 hours, so not too fat :o

hi Daniel, why you always like to expose your "gorgeous" figure ;)? yes i know besides that you have a big heart, you have a big tummy as well :D

hi Chris, if you and Daniel want food and cakes, its easy, just go to uncle Jorge's house, unlimited supply of cakes, hambugers, pizza, tacos, moles ........ :drool:

harry_potter
09-23-2002, 11:59 AM
wow mimi you exercise a lot! :eek: okay, you won't be fat. ;)

Mimi
09-23-2002, 12:05 PM
hehehe, just sometimes, harry :o, and i ran a lot yesterday coz my female friend did not come, all are males and they are powerful, made me run like dead but surprisingly, the old mimi does not feel tired today, must be something wrong with me :confused:

but now i am eating egg tarts and drinking iced tea as my umm, dinner or?? :confused:

i am working hard for my overtime allowances so that i can have more money to do lazer operaion on my eyes if i am fit :) but now i want to wait for my colleague's results before i decide to do coz i am scared :o

harry_potter
09-23-2002, 12:10 PM
laser operation! i might have one too but i'm scared! :( :sad:

Mimi
09-23-2002, 12:16 PM
you are too young for this operation, the doctor said you msut be over 18 or 20, forgot? the exact age for to do this operation coz before that, the eyes are not yet fully developed :confused:

i am angry now coz the damn mouse of my computer does no work again, i can't click properly, i already told my computer man to change my computer, its bad computer but he still does not changed, lazy computer man :mad: :mad:

harry_potter
09-23-2002, 12:25 PM
really? i didn't know that! but i don't want to anyway ;)

ur still at work? tell ur boss that u can't work unless ur computer is changed ;)

Daniel
09-23-2002, 12:32 PM
really? i didn't know that! but i don't want to anyway ;)

ur still at work? tell ur boss that u can't work unless ur computer is changed ;)

:)

harry_potter
09-23-2002, 12:40 PM
hi daniel :wavey: u post too fast :eek:

Mimi
09-23-2002, 12:49 PM
yes mimi is hardworking sometimes (being forced to :mad: )

if you dare to trouble her by this small matter, you gonna get some reproaches :cool:

she is now creating trouble for me, open two bags of biscuits and scartered them around, very dirty, yar yar :mad:

hi naked daniel :D:D

harry_potter
09-23-2002, 12:53 PM
haha ur boss is clumsy :D

Mimi
09-23-2002, 01:40 PM
not clumpsy, she is extremely smart :cool:

but dirty, selfish coz she wants teh mosquito to bite me so she put all snackes onto my seat and she only comes out to my seat and eat :mad:

Daniel
09-23-2002, 01:49 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

harry_potter
09-24-2002, 10:02 AM
hi daniel :wavey: ;)

poor mimi, she has bad boss :(

Daniel
09-24-2002, 01:20 PM
hi harry :wavey:

hi mimi :kiss:

harry_potter
09-24-2002, 09:49 PM
:wavey:

Mimi
09-25-2002, 02:00 AM
hi harry and daniel :D

yes mimi is very poor, so harry can you help you, do you have any good job with HK$40,000 per month and a good boss to introduce to me :D

do you know why there is no coverage for the salem open thisyear? no Michael chang first round match to see :confused: :mad:

Daniel
09-25-2002, 02:37 PM
poor mimi *hug* :kiss:

:) :)

harry_potter
09-25-2002, 09:58 PM
mimi, i think they only show the finals of the salem open, right? i don't remember seeing early rounds last year :confused:

GO MICHAEL CHANG!!!

Mimi
09-26-2002, 02:20 AM
thanks daniel but hug is not enough :(, please help me by hiring me as your personal secretary with a salary of US$5,000 per month, ok :D:D

hi harry but i reemmebr that at least there are some highlights of early rounds and also show quarter-final? coz i am srue that may be the year befoer they show michael chang vs. Henman, a quarter final match :confused:

Jorge
09-26-2002, 04:07 AM
Stop your snivellings, plump Mimi :mad:i am poor too and besides i am sick but i don't do so many loud and i am not asking always for money. Chubby and greedy, mimi :mad:
where is this stocky Harry, maybe she can give you the money, just ask her to let the sausages that eat daily. then she will save like 1200 HK dollars daily. actually she can pay your travel to Argentina with the amount of just one week of her sausage diet :rolleyes:

Mimi
09-26-2002, 06:58 AM
who is whinning like an old BB, its you uncle jorge :mad: "mimi, i am too fat that i cannot walk out from my door and join the fiesta without the help of tyson but he has gone to Las Vegas to fight with Lewis, waaa, crying ..... " :mad:" Uncle jorge told me secretly :D

you poor??!! stop lying, only your food = my one year's salary :mad: , you selfish heartless uncle, at least Daniel is kind enough to give me a hug and you :mad: , so rich and refuse to help mimi :mad:

harry_potter
09-26-2002, 11:59 AM
:D

Mimi
09-26-2002, 12:14 PM
hi harry why just post a :D ;), lazy fat pat pat harry :D

harry_potter
09-26-2002, 01:08 PM
i'm doing my physics homework :sad:

Daniel
09-26-2002, 02:48 PM
:)

harry_potter
09-26-2002, 09:49 PM
:wavey:

Mimi
09-28-2002, 02:09 AM
physics, terrible :o, i find physics and chemistry the most difficult and the stupid mimi doesn't udnerstand a bit :o

hey harry, terrible, not even quarter final and semi is shown, today should be semin final right :confused: , the salem open, michael chang played his last match and my mum who is his super fans cannot watch it in TV, why no coverage this year :mad: :fiery:

Jorge
09-28-2002, 03:05 AM
Hi super plump. errrrr sorry "super Mimi". how are you? :D
so the old rabbit have lost again???:p
poor of your mom, she is not only having "big" troubles feeding you (34567 kilos of cheese each week) :rolleyes: and now the old Chang loose again:mad:
poor super mami of super plumpie:D

Mimi
09-28-2002, 03:33 AM
hi SUPERFAT uncle Jorge, I am super fine until you arrived :mad: , heartless old uncle, people do you know mimi's mum is so kind to this uncle, knowing that he seats all day in sofa with no hobbies but eating so she always cheer him up in yahoo messager, even sing chiense songs for him but see, this heartless UNCLE , what old rabbit, my mum loves michael most :( :(

i took her to watch michael twice, the last time in 99 but unluckily michael did not sign my mum an autograph and now he is finshed, old mum mum has no idol to watch :( , well she still likes sampras like me but sampras is also about to finish and may be she gonna watch roddick :cool:

harry_potter
09-28-2002, 03:47 AM
i hope michael can win another grand slam like pete. pity he was never number 1 and only won 1 grand slam, he's a great player :(

Mimi
09-28-2002, 03:53 AM
hi harry, it would be impossible coz sampras although is also "old" for tennis and goran, they have a big serve, win many easy points while michael has no serving power :(

poor him to win his first slam at only 17 but none afterwareds :(

Jorge
09-28-2002, 03:55 AM
finally the plump girls accepts that her idols are some old and slow turtles:D :D :D
finally miss chubby mimi have accepted that Pete is an elderly man:p

harry_potter
09-28-2002, 03:59 AM
he's old but still a great player :p

and not fat like uncle Jorge ;)

Mimi
09-28-2002, 04:10 AM
what i mean is that Pete is just "old" for tennis, for as a person ;), at least he is 40 years younger than this uncle Jorge who is 70 years old and weights 700 pounds :D:D

what? you are hungry again :mad: , harry, uncle jorge just whispered to mimi that he is still angry after eating his 100 tacos :mad: , ok, the kind mimi slacks from work and buys you some super cheese pizza, don't cry, ok, old BB :D

Barrie_Dude
09-28-2002, 08:03 AM
:eek: :eek: Mimi! Don't Stand So Close To Jorge! You May Be "Dinner!" :eek: :eek:

Daniel
09-28-2002, 02:01 PM
:) :) ;) :)

Mimi
09-29-2002, 04:49 AM
yes barrie, this fatty jorge may want to eat the delicious skinny mimi :(, but don't worry, he is so fat that he can only seat on sofa and cannot catch me to eat :D:D

Jorge
09-29-2002, 05:09 AM
here is another picture of Miss Plump Mimi:D :D :D :D
http://www.muppetcentral.com/cards/sent/par_piggy5.jpg

Mimi
09-29-2002, 01:03 PM
people, this woman with a head of a pig, a monster right :rolleyes: :eek: , this must be a pig ghost, the ghost of Mr fatty Jorge Luis's beloved pet, his piggy ms herodoto, this pig is like his master, always eating so she died a few months ago, this uncle jorge misses his pet so much that he published this book to remember her, how deep is his love for his piggy :( :(

Jorge
10-04-2002, 12:58 AM
Hi piggy Mimi, hi plump people, how r u?:wavey:

Mimi
10-04-2002, 07:04 AM
the only plump person here is the God of fat = Mr Jorge Luis so of course no one but the kind mimi to respond you ;), mimi is not very fine so she loses some pounds and become more skinny :p but don't worry, mimi sometimes is very strong ;) . how about you? your statute is already being placed onto the museum, so no one can take your title, its time to stop eating your 1000 tacos and donnuts

:mad: :mad:

harry_potter
10-04-2002, 09:12 AM
i am drinking alcohol now mimi :D --> http://www.plauder-smilies.com/party/drinka.gif http://www.plauder-smilies.com/party/drinka.gif drunk harry http://www.plauder-smilies.com/party/drinka.gif http://www.plauder-smilies.com/party/drinka.gif

Mimi
10-04-2002, 11:10 AM
why are you so naughty, *slap*:fiery:

hey your nicolas was sent to jail, are you sad about him ;)

Daniel
10-04-2002, 12:15 PM
I love her pictuire

socute :kiss: :lick:

Mimi
10-04-2002, 02:39 PM
daniel, where is harry's picture:confused: , i wanna see too, post it here please, and wheres yours, daniel :confused:

Jorge
10-04-2002, 03:57 PM
here is Harry's picture, MIMI, btw yours jas been posted in the Harry Potter thread:p :D :D :D
http://www.terra.com.gt/turismoca/botero/fotos/5.jpg

Daniel
10-04-2002, 06:41 PM
:eek:

harry_potter
10-04-2002, 10:33 PM
no single smiley, daniel ;)

hello fat uncle jorge,
that is not harry. u must be mistaken. harry is slim not fat like that ugly lady. :D

Mimi
10-05-2002, 03:24 AM
hey harry, uncle Jorge is kind to you, see how cute is this monaliza (wrong spellling), see he is so cruel to me coz he hates me, all the FAKE photos he claimed are me are so ugly and sometimes naked :fiery:

Jorge
10-05-2002, 03:44 AM
Mona Lisa, Plump or "Gioconda" :p and if is "FAT" is because is "YOUR" portrait. Harry is fat too and she is not crying like you:rolleyes:

Daniel
10-05-2002, 01:35 PM
lol

hi everyone

Mimi
10-06-2002, 07:08 AM
hi daniel :)

i am not crying but laughing because there exists such a silly old uncle Jorge who spends the valuable time to find fake photos for harry and mimi - two gorgeous fit fit ladies :D.

yes i know all he can do is seat in his sofa, cannot go out but eating, watching tv so he has lots of time in finding fake photos while mimi, harry and daniel - the three fit people are ready to put on their sexy exposive swimming costumes and swim, umm, in mexican sea, at night, umm, very romantic while uncle jorge can only watch the sexy ladies at tv but untouchable, hahaha :D:D

harry_potter
10-07-2002, 11:01 AM
hi daniel hi mimi :wavey: :wavey:

we all know that daniel mimi and harry are all superfit unlike the overweight uncle jorge :D :p

Jorge
10-07-2002, 11:12 AM
hi daniel hi mimi :wavey: :wavey:

we all know that daniel mimi and harry are all superfat unlike the perfectweight uncle jorge :D :p

nothig more to add:D :p

harry_potter
10-07-2002, 11:14 AM
that is not quoted from me :D

Daniel
10-07-2002, 02:05 PM
hi mimi , jorge and harry :wavey:

Mimi
10-08-2002, 03:53 AM
what this uncle Jorge always like to do is to create fake photos, fake quote etc...... yes even his hairs are FAKE, its a wig :D:D coz he eats too many unhealthy things that he lost all his hairs :D:D

but he finally admits that he is an old UNCLE, hehehe :D:D, no man at 70 can still have a fit figure, admit that you are the living god of mexico, UNCLE Jorge :D

Daniel
10-08-2002, 02:09 PM
hi mi mi :wavey:

harry_potter
10-08-2002, 10:08 PM
hi daniel :wavey:

hi mimi :wavey:

hi FAT jorge :wavey:

Jorge
10-08-2002, 10:48 PM
HI Queen of the overweight, MIMI;)

HI Princess of the extra chubby bodies, Harry:p

Hola Flojo Daniel:D

Daniel si la gordita mayor es "mi mi" 瞠ntonces la gordita menor (Harry) es "yo yo"?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Daniel
10-08-2002, 10:52 PM
Hola dulcito Jorge :wavey: :kiss:

Jorge
10-08-2002, 10:56 PM
盥ulcito?:confused: ahhh chihuahua! eso suena como a nombre de paleta de caramelo con chicle en su centro:rolleyes:

que no ser燰 "dulce" o "dulc疄imo" en todo caso:p

Pero prefiero que me llames, "castigador de gordas", "destructor de rechonchas" o "azote de chanchas":D :D

Daniel
10-08-2002, 10:58 PM

hola mi destructor de chanchas

*bofetada*

:lick: a que no sabes que el 9 de cotubre es mi cumpleanos

Jorge
10-08-2002, 11:04 PM
mejor, muchooo mejoor;) :D

Me despido por el momento don maquillista, tengo que acabar un ensayo para ma鎙na sobre un libraco que est m嫳 aburrido que un manual de refigeradores:mad:

Nos vemos luego, che:wavey:

Daniel
10-08-2002, 11:05 PM
Cuidate Jorge :wavey: :lick:

Mimi
10-09-2002, 02:38 AM
not allowed to write in spanish here :mad:

if not obeyed, fitty queen mimi is going to whip yours fatty and dirty butt :mad:

or i speak in chiense:

mimi 及 harry 有好灶材
但 fat JORGE 是超級大肥肥, 整天只是吃吃吃
還有他只有小_遛? 哈哈哈 :D:D:D

Daniel
10-09-2002, 12:08 PM
hi mimi :kiss:

Mimi
10-09-2002, 12:27 PM
i am really angry with you daniel :mad: , why you always just say two words or put a smiley, is mimi that troublesome for you to speak with :mad:

Daniel
10-09-2002, 12:31 PM
i am really angry with you daniel :mad: , why you always just say two words or put a smiley, is mimi that troublesome for you to speak with :mad:

:eek: Dear Mimi,

Why are you anfry with memy dear and beautiful friend??? :kiss: I want to dsanc ewith you tonight in my bday party, may I??? :o :D

I also hope you give me a nice chocolate ckae with cherry cause i love it and i am worthy ;) :o

And i am stil waitign to hear your beautiful voice this weekend :drool: :kiss:

Take care

Mimi
10-09-2002, 12:51 PM
hehehe, sorry, Daniel, mimi is just a bit crazy and boring tonight :o, waiting too long in office, sorry :o

but you should say more next time ;)

thank you so much but mimi doesn't know dancing, she never dances coz she is so clumpsy unlike you who likes dancing naked all the times :D:D

hey it should be you who offers me the cakes, hehehe :D

ok, weekend, i hope to see you and chat with you, really, i do miss your "handsome" voice, i guess you face is as handsome as your voice ;):D:D

harry_potter
10-09-2002, 01:20 PM
hi mimi

hi daniel

:wavey: :wavey:

i'm sure you all have beautiful voices :D

Jorge
10-09-2002, 03:39 PM
hi mimi

hi daniel

:wavey: :wavey:

i'm sure you all have beautiful voices :D

indeed fat niece, Harry:p

Daniel
10-09-2002, 07:42 PM
lol @ jorge

nice nice Jorge, pfff but after my suspended test my voice is not that good now :o

Mimi
10-12-2002, 08:21 AM
yes my voice is at least better than my face ;)

Daniel
10-12-2002, 05:19 PM
hi eveyon e:wavey;

Jorge
10-12-2002, 06:13 PM
Hi people! :wavey:

yes the plump voices are always beautiful!:p

harry_potter
10-13-2002, 12:34 AM
then ur voice is the best cause ur the plumpest :p

Mimi
10-13-2002, 05:34 AM
but harry, there always is an exception, uncle Jorge is the fattest and plumpiest and also the most stupid but his voice is no good coz he eats too much, the voice is damaged :D:D

all you can hear from his mouth is :"hamburgers, pizza, coca cola" :D:D:D

Mimi
10-13-2002, 05:40 AM
umm, actually mimi is just joking, this uncle although is fat, he does has a very good voice ;) and can be a good singer ;)

Mimi
10-22-2002, 08:25 AM
where are all the fat people here :confused: , all hiding like snake in winter right :D , so the only fit person miss mimi the fittest posts here :D

bye fat Jorge, harry and Daniel, three fat snakes, good sleep, the fit mimi is doing her gym now, afterwards 10 minutes of hola-ops, 10 minutes of jump rope and 2 hours of tennis to perfect her super body, bye :D

Daniel
10-23-2002, 05:40 PM
hi mimi :wavey:

Jorge
10-23-2002, 11:22 PM
I don't know where is the fat people, but i am here:p just a little bit busy. i can chat at my noon, but at that time you are snoring like a piggy girl :rolleyes: (well that's what you are :D )
ciaooo plumps!;)

Daniel
10-24-2002, 01:18 PM
bye jorge

Mimi
10-25-2002, 01:49 AM
the fit mimi is scolded by boss last night for playing internet so may be she gonna posts less and less at least for these few days

bye fat jorge and the king of dancing naked Daniel :D:D

please dance for me next time :D:D