Israel and Spain Soccer re-match [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Israel and Spain Soccer re-match

Or Levy
09-20-2009, 09:42 PM
This was just published by an Israeli reporter who was in the DC match, I thought it was amusing so I translated:

"While Israeli DC team may have been defeated by Spain during the weekend, tonight the boys in the blue-white had a chance to take their revnage in a soccer tournament between the two teams, and used it well – with a great 5:2 victory.

Andy Ram suggested the idea, and the two teams met for a rematch at the syntatic lawn near the hotel, and if we didn't look too great on the clay, than on the greens the Israeli team showed its supereb ability.

Even though Dudi Sela isn't considered to be one of the tall players on tour, he's the one who used his head to beat the Spaniards. Also goaled for Israel – Harel Levy, Yoni Erlich and Udi, an Israeli fan who joined the Israeli team.

The coach, Noam bar, in the keepers position, exhuded confidence with a safe and responsible game. Noam Ukon did a fantastic job in the back, covering Tommy Robredo. Harel Levy and Andy Ram managed the game from the middle. The Captain Eyal Ram did start, but got tired very fast and ended up coaching from the sidelines.

Two fast Israeli goals caused captian Albert Costa to remove the disappointing keeper and step into that position himself, but he, as well as Ferrero, who took on the role of defender, could not stop the burning defeat.

The Spaniards, however, can note the contributions of Tommy Robredo and Feli Lopez.

Dudi Sela summarized the match "We wanted to score the sixth, because right now 4:1 to Spain in Tennis and 5:2 to Israel in Soccer is a tie. But 5:2 is a respectable score too"

Captain Eyal Ran said "we have an excellect soccer team, we are playing a typical Israeli game with lots of techniqe. And if not in Tennis, at least we 'showed them up' in soccer.

http://www.nrg.co.il/images//archive/300x225/1/094/432.jpg

http://www.nrg.co.il/images/archive/300x225/1/094/439.jpg

Link for Video:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3779315,00.html

Certinfy
09-20-2009, 09:44 PM
:lol: Great idea and i bet they had fun :)

whattheheck
09-20-2009, 10:15 PM
That was nice. Still friends after the battle.

Deivid23
09-20-2009, 10:18 PM
LaLo, JCF and Boredo, no surprise those clowns can´t play football :lol:

Or Levy
09-20-2009, 10:24 PM
I wonder if Rafa didn't play because of his injury.

Arkulari
09-20-2009, 11:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rafa is the only semi-decent footie player of the bunch and he didn't play, so no wonder :lol:

Action Jackson
09-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Good shit from the Israelis, but Boredo is no technical genius when it comes to football and LaLo wouldn't head the ball, it would wreck his hair.

cobalt60
09-21-2009, 01:34 AM
Fun! And you could see from pics of the DC tie how these guys like each other. Probably helps that a couple of Israelis speak Spanish, no? ;)

Bilbo
09-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Fun! And you could see from pics of the DC tie how these guys like each other. Probably helps that a couple of Israelis speak Spanish, no? ;)

nice try to improve your awful image :wavey:

CooCooCachoo
09-21-2009, 10:48 AM
:lol:

Thanks for posting.

JolánGagó
09-21-2009, 10:50 AM
LaLo, JCF and Boredo, no surprise those clowns can´t play football :lol:

You're a clown yourself, they won the tie. They're tennist players, not footballers, I wish we could see you doing either :rolleyes:

Deivid23
09-21-2009, 04:57 PM
You're a clown yourself, they won the tie. They're tennist players, not footballers, I wish we could see you doing either :rolleyes:

Not my fault you´re also one of those clowns that can´t play football. Get lost, u tool

JolánGagó
09-21-2009, 07:47 PM
:spit: